US Supreme Court overturned Roe vs Wade. No more abortion !

Forum rules
Welcome to Missosology! RULES: Freedom of speech allowed but 1. NO CROSSING LIMITS AS DIRECT RACIST REMARKS, NUDE OR VIOLENT PICS. 2. NO SPAMMING/FLOODING 3. NO ADVERTISING 4. NO BLACKMAILING/VIOLATING/DIVULGING PRIVACY/personal infos of members as posting their real life pic/real life name without their consent. 5. NO AVENGING/ATTACKING MEMBERS ON THEIR PHYSICAL LOOKS 6. NO REPUTATION BUTTON ABUSE. Any question, feel free to post in the Help Desk section till a Moderator/Admin responds. HAVE FUN!

Re: US Supreme Court overturned Roe vs Wade. No more abortio

Postby esperasave » Mon Jun 27, 2022 3:05 am

FOR ALL PEOPLE WHO SUPPORTS ABORTION, YOU NEED TO ADVANCE YOUR KNOWLEDGE AT LEAST ON THESE SUBJECTS SUCH AS HUMAN SEXUALITY 101, THEOLOGY 101, SOCIOLOGY 101, HUMANITIES 101 SO THAT YOUR DILEMNA COULD BE RESOLVED IN FAST TIME.

esperasave
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: esperas
Date of Birth: 30 Aug 1973
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: medical
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing
Message: Keep believing in the power of beauty in the human person

Postby Kukay » Mon Jun 27, 2022 3:32 am

That’s the thing why abortionists keep banging at the gongs , clanging the cymbals , beating the drums.... “ It’s my body ! It’s my choice ! “ .

There’s an element of Right of Privacy in abortion.
They inserted that Right of Privacy . In California that is ... not sure in other states .

A teenager can have an abortion without their parents’ consent .
Teenagers typically don’t have jobs . They don’t have their own health insurance .
It’s embarrassing to tell your parents that you’re pregnant .... and use the health insurance coverage of your parents to have an abortion.
So yeah ... teenagers don’t have to pay anything to have an abortion . It’s free.... in rich Democrat ( blue ) state and cities .
But not all cities in blue states can afford to give free abortion .

Anyway ..they love the secrecy of having an abortion without telling your parents /guardian.
They sweetened abortion by putting that Right of Privacy.

Kukay
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.

Date of Birth: 16 Nov 2007
Profession: Tambay
Hobbies/Interests: Mang asar

Postby esperasave » Mon Jun 27, 2022 5:40 am

Kukay wrote:That’s the thing why abortionists keep banging at the gongs , clanging the cymbals , beating the drums.... “ It’s my body ! It’s my choice ! “ .

They inserted that Right of Privacy . In California that is ... not sure in other states .

Teenagers typically don’t have jobs . They don’t have their own health insurance .
It’s embarrassing to tell your parents that you’re pregnant .... and use the health insurance coverage of your parents to have an abortion.
So yeah ... teenagers don’t have to pay anything to have an abortion . It’s free.... in rich Democrat ( blue ) state and cities .

Anyway ..they love the secrecy of having an abortion without telling your parents /guardian.

Yes, they get the emotional excitement of being in Cloud 9 with sexual encounters but it's the TAX PAYERS money who are always suffering especially with The Pandemics and War that Prices of all commodoties are soaring high and yet, they can gain access to THE ABORTION CLINIC FOR FREE FROM PUBLIC FUNDS ANYTIME THEY WANT. That's not fair for all hard earner people. It's a Misuse of Funds.
esperasave

Postby Kukay » Mon Jun 27, 2022 6:20 am

esperasave wrote:
Kukay wrote:That’s the thing why abortionists keep banging at the gongs , clanging the cymbals , beating the drums.... “ It’s my body ! It’s my choice ! “ .

Yes, they get the emotional excitement of being in Cloud 9 with sexual encounters but it's the TAX PAYERS money who are always suffering especially with The Pandemics and War that Prices of all commodoties are soaring high and yet, they can gain access to THE ABORTION CLINIC FOR FREE FROM PUBLIC FUNDS ANYTIME THEY WANT. That's not fair for all hard earner people. It's a Misuse of Funds.

For once I agree with you .
Horny jobless little girls should use contraception to prevent pregnancy .
For now only girls with rich parents can afford to have an abortion ... that is .. if that girl lives in a red state ( Republican state ) .
Kukay

Postby esperasave » Mon Jun 27, 2022 7:23 am

Abortionist LIKES PHYSICAL PLEASURES AND DESIRES FROM SEXUAL ENCOUNTERS. THEY DONT LIKE THE CONSEQUENCES AND RESPONSIBILITY OF IT BUT AT THE EXPENSE OF PUBLIC FUNDS. THEY NEED TO BE EDUCATED SO THAT NO ONE IS IN HARM'S WAY. THE UNBORN CHILD IS THEIR SCAPEGOAT OR PAWN FROM THEIR NARCISSIST BEHAVIOR. They are double trouble maker with killing the UNBORN child and misuse of public funds. Avoiding Abortions could be done thru Sexual Education with regards to Human Sexuality FOR ALL TEENAGERS AND ALSO THOSE THAT APPEARS ignorant, confused about the issue.
esperasave

Postby esperasave » Mon Jun 27, 2022 12:12 pm

Educate The Teenagers that Sex is not for Them but Time will come they'll realize it's Importance to Family Life with its Consequences and Responsibilities. The Power of Education is immensely A Strong Channel because The Teenagers would be guided to the Right direction whenever they face social issues and dilemma. Likewise, having vast knowledge and Awareness will give them The Opportunity to develop intelligent decision making in areas of critical situations.
esperasave

Postby Kukay » Mon Jun 27, 2022 7:02 pm

esperasave wrote:Abortionist LIKES PHYSICAL PLEASURES AND DESIRES FROM SEXUAL ENCOUNTERS. THEY DONT LIKE THE CONSEQUENCES AND RESPONSIBILITY OF IT BUT AT THE EXPENSE OF PUBLIC FUNDS. THEY NEED TO BE EDUCATED SO THAT NO ONE IS IN HARM'S WAY. THE UNBORN CHILD IS THEIR SCAPEGOAT OR PAWN FROM THEIR NARCISSIST BEHAVIOR. They are double trouble maker with killing the UNBORN child and misuse of public funds. Avoiding Abortions could be done thru Sexual Education with regards to Human Sexuality FOR ALL TEENAGERS AND ALSO THOSE THAT APPEARS ignorant, confused about the issue.

Any sakit mo namang magsalita porque hindi na bubuntis ang mga bakla .

De primerang malilibog ang mga bakla .. sure na ! Alang mga pake sa mundo basta ma abot lang ang rurok ng sarap .
Nagpapaka sasa as if there’s no tomorrow.

Kukay

Postby Kukay » Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:04 pm

esperasave wrote:Educate The Teenagers that Sex is not for Them but Time will come they'll realize it's Importance to Family Life with its Consequences and Responsibilities. The Power of Education is immensely A Strong Channel because The Teenagers would be guided to the Right direction whenever they face social issues and dilemma. Likewise, having vast knowledge and Awareness will give them The Opportunity to develop intelligent decision making in areas of critical situations.

Kung magsalita ka naman ... as if hindi ka rin malibog like the teenagers.

Ang libog eh isinasa ayos yan ... lalo na pagka true love .

Just use contraception.

It’s simple as that .

I can tell hindi kapa nakakaranas ng ka sex mo eh true love kaya kung magsalita eh parang kung sinong kontrabidang mala Bella Flores Cherrie Gil na mother superior .

Ang mga naka sex mo eh pihadong mga panandaliang kamunduhan lang .

Just so you know ... there’s such as thing na true love na sex .

Si Juliet nga sa Romeo and Juliet eh just 13 years old .
Ang yes ... nag sex sina Romeo and Juliet and it was true love .

https://www.quora.com/How-old-is-Juliet ... and-Juliet

How old are Romeo and Juliet?
Ascertaining Juliet’s age is pretty simple. Shakespeare makes it quite obvious that she is 13 years old. Nurse and Lady Capulet comment on it several times in Act 1, scene 3:

LADY CAPULET. She's not fourteen.

NURSE. I'll lay fourteen of my teeth,--

And yet, to my teeth be it spoken, I have but four--

She is not fourteen. How long is it now

To Lammas-tide?

LADY CAPULET. A fortnight and odd days.

NURSE. Even or odd, of all days in the year,

Come Lammas-eve at night shall she be fourteen.

Susan and she--God rest all Christian souls!--

Were of an age: well, Susan is with God;

She was too good for me: but, as I said,

On Lammas-eve at night shall she be fourteen;

That shall she, marry; I remember it well.

In discussing her age with Paris, Lord Capulet claims:

My child is yet a stranger in the world;

She hath not seen the change of fourteen years,

Let two more summers wither in their pride,

I should point out that Shakespeare stole the plot for Romeo and Juliet. Have no concern. Shakespeare ripped off several stories for his plays. Everyone seems to have done so. The original source, The Tragical History of Romeus and Juliet, was written nearly 30 years before Romeo and Juliet was written. That version has Juliet at 16 years old.

How old is Romeo? We have no idea. He is described as young. Lord Capulet calls him “Young Romeo” (I.5). He even goes on to say of Romeo:

And, to say truth, Verona brags of him

To be a virtuous and well-govern'd youth:

I would not for the wealth of all the town

Here in my house do him disparagement:

So Romeo is a youth and young. What does that get us? First, I would point out that a lot of people claim that Romeo is something of a pedophile. All you have to do is look up “Romeo pedophile” to find claims: romeo pedophile - Google Search.

Still, there is no evidence that Romeo is 18 or 23. Instead, since he’s described as a “youth,” and since he is apparently rather new to love, we might put him down at a far younger age. He could be Juliet’s age. Maybe he’s a year or so younger. In all likelihood, so that a Renaissance audience figured that the two were on an equal footing, I would just guess that Romeo is around the same age as Juliet, or maybe a year or two olde

Kukay

Postby esperasave » Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:54 pm

Kukay wrote:
esperasave wrote:Educate The Teenagers that Sex is not for Them but Time will come they'll realize it's Importance to Family Life with its Consequences and Responsibilities. The Power of Education is immensely A Strong Channel because The Teenagers would be guided to the Right direction whenever they face social issues and dilemma. Likewise, having vast knowledge and Awareness will give them The Opportunity to develop intelligent decision making in areas of critical situations.

Just use contraception.

It’s simple as that .

I can tell hindi kapa nakakaranas ng ka sex mo eh true love kaya kung magsalita eh parang kung sinong kontrabidang mala Bella Flores Cherrie Gil na mother superior .

Ascertaining Juliet’s age is pretty simple. Shakespeare makes it quite obvious that she is 13 years old. Nurse and Lady Capulet comment on it several times in Act 1, scene 3:

To Lammas-tide?

I should point out that Shakespeare stole the plot for Romeo and Juliet. Have no concern. Shakespeare ripped off several stories for his plays. Everyone seems to have done so. The original source, The Tragical History of Romeus and Juliet, was written nearly 30 years before Romeo and Juliet was written. That version has Juliet at 16 years old.

How old is Romeo? We have no idea. He is described as young. Lord Capulet calls him “Young Romeo” (I.5). He even goes on to say of Romeo:

So Romeo is a youth and young. What does that get us? First, I would point out that a lot of people claim that Romeo is something of a pedophile. All you have to do is look up “Romeo pedophile” to find claims: romeo pedophile - Google Search.

Still, there is no evidence that Romeo is 18 or 23. Instead, since he’s described as a “youth,” and since he is apparently rather new to love, we might put him down at a far younger age. He could be Juliet’s age. Maybe he’s a year or so younger. In all likelihood, so that a Renaissance audience figured that the two were on an equal footing, I would just guess that Romeo is around the same age as Juliet, or maybe a year or two olde

Education is the best weapon about dealing with challenges on Human Sexuality so that the Teenagers won't be facing struggles with their BODIES. Teenagers are still growing and their knowledge is just limited. However, when they are more intelligent or smart enough, ABORTION COULD BE AVOIDED or other similar situation. Catholic preachings, parental guidance, School and Community Efforts would certainly help them develop a more nurturing environment. As what the saying goes, IT TAKES A VILLAGE TO RAISE A CHILD so precisely we need help with each other to solve this kind of issues affecting the whole community.
esperasave

Postby Kukay » Tue Jun 28, 2022 2:11 am

esperasave wrote:
Kukay wrote:

Just use contraception.

It’s simple as that .

To Lammas-tide?

Education is the best weapon about dealing with challenges on Human Sexuality so that the Teenagers won't be facing struggles with their BODIES. Teenagers are still growing and their knowledge is just limited. However, when they are more intelligent or smart enough, ABORTION COULD BE AVOIDED or other similar situation. Catholic preachings, parental guidance, School and Community Efforts would certainly help them develop a more nurturing environment. As what the saying goes, IT TAKES A VILLAGE TO RAISE A CHILD so precisely we need help with each other to solve this kind of issues affecting the whole community.

Kawawa kana man .
Hindi mo naka sex ang true love mo .
Kaya ayan ..... kontrabidang mother superiora na mother superiora ang awra mo . Ang sungit sungit .

Ako naman eh I don’t condone teen sex.
Pero yun nga ... may available na paraan para hindi ka maka buntis .

Ikaw ba nagko condom ka ?
Baka naman putak ka ng putak lang tapos ikaw mismo eh hindi ka nagko condom .
Mag condom ka !
Kukay

Postby prowazekii » Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:47 am

Unlimitet kantiot is in danger tsk tsk
i think of Miss Universe who is the most beautiful, most femininely graceful, most charming, delightful and sweet...
prowazekii
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Ron Weasley Fr. Hogwarts
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: Physician
Hobbies/Interests: The OLympic Games,Miss Universe,HP and Haus MD
Message: " hard work and perseverance outlast sheer luck and talent"

Postby manoypoe » Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:37 am

Prozac wrote:It is a great morning for unborn babies.

What a GREAT day to live in the US! Thank you AGAIN, Donald Trump, for appointing intelligent Judges who value
the lives of children.

And for pro-abortion zealots, why resort to murder when you are just living a wanton way of life? Your narrative"
This is my body anyway ... I can do anything I want as I please ..." is not in synch with Supreme Court's pro-life
refrain.

Abortion to save the life of the mother is acceptable, but resorting to abortion just because you are single and
have enjoyed a decadent and licentious sexual freedom, come on ... abortion is murder. If you don't want to get
pregnant ... why so reckless and so irresponsible.

Abortion is not a game ... so don't be thoughtless, incautious, and ill-advised! No matter what ... you're decision
will haunt you for as long as you live.

:7 :7
manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby FaruqHuda » Tue Jun 28, 2022 3:49 pm

Kukay wrote:
FaruqHuda wrote:
Kukay wrote:
FaruqHuda wrote:
Kukay wrote:
FaruqHuda wrote: If you actually took the time to educate yourself, abortion has only been overturned on the federal level, but has been left on the state level to decide if it should be legal or not. Women can still perform abortion up to 24 weeks in blue (predominantly Democrat) states.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-06-25/ ... /101183262

What do you mean ONLY on the federal level ?

Abortion is now unconstitutional .
The federal government will not fund abortion .

Just imagine if you’re a pregnant teen ... without a job . Who will shoulder the expenses ?

So it all boils down to this : MONEY

Even in a Democrat state ( blue state ) like California ...not everything is free . The health care system is flawed .
There’s no universal health care system in America .
Only rich cities in California can afford free of everything... the so called sanctuary cities .

There’s 3 sources to get money to pay the health coverage bill in the US .
1. Federal government - using Medicare ... so scratch that . Medicare will not fund abortion.
2. State - in California they use Medical . Problem is ... Medical does not pay for everything .
3. City - only rich cities give supplemental health coverage .

This is just an example :
If your hospital bill is $ 5,000 ....you won’t get any money from the Federal government. California will only pay $3,000 .
The City of San Francisco will pay $2,000 .

The fact that abortion is now unconstitutional is a huge deal .
There’s no universal Heath Care system in America .
Even for a Democrat state ( blue state ) ... they have to find a way to make abortion free . They cannot use federal money to finance abortion.

So going back to my question ....
If you’re a pregnant teenager without a job ... who will pay for your abortion ?

If you’re a pregnant teen in Alabama . You have to tell your parents to give you money to go to Massachusetts to have an abortion. The federal government will not pay anything for your abortion . Massachusetts state will not pay for your abortion because you’re from Alabama .I don’t know if Boston is a sanctuary city ... if it’s not ... Boston will not pay for your abortion bill . Essentially if you’re a pregnant teen ... you need rich parents to get an abortion .

The fight for abortion is really about money .
Abortionists want money .
Abortionists want the government to pay for abortion .
Even Democrat states ( blue states ) have problem paying for abortion . Not all cities are rich enough to provide supplemental health coverage .

WRONG. Show me exactly in the US Constitution where it says it is constitutional. The reason why 6 SC justices overturned it because Roe vs. Wade was decided in a rush, and it was never constitutional to begin with. Even Ruth Bader Ginsburg thought that the case was made out of faulty decision.

1. The Right To Abortion, A Constitutional Right?

In short, there is no clear answer when it comes to whether or not the right to an abortion is a constitutional right. The right to an abortion is not mentioned anywhere in the US Constitution. The debate will likely continue for many years to come.
It is also worth noting that many people, including Justice Antonin Scalia, believe that the right to an abortion should not be protected under the Constitution. https://www.womenscenter.com/2022/04/ab ... nal-right/

2. Abortion is not a constitutional right according to a direct reading of the text of the Constitution, but it has been justified as such under the Fourth Amendment’s protection of privacy. In short, the constitutional right to abortion is found not in the Constitution itself, but in a loose reading of it as a “living document,” as “progressives” like to call it. https://www.hli.org/resources/abortion- ... man-right/

3. Legally speaking, the Supreme Court did not ban abortion. The Supreme Court issued its decision in Dobbs v. Jackson holding “the Constitution does not confer a right to abortion. Roe v. Wade and Planned Parenthood of Southeastern Pa. v. Casey must be overruled, and the authority to regulate abortion must be returned to the people and their elected representatives.” https://ktar.com/story/5123287/legally- ... -decision/

4. No, Abortion Isn't a Constitutional Right https://www.realclearpolitics.com/artic ... 0388.html#!

5. Supreme Court leak confirms Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s prescient warning about Roe v. Wade https://nypost.com/2022/05/04/supreme-c ... oe-v-wade/

Ha ha

Your googling skill is hilarious .

It’s so easy now to google stuff that abortion is unconstitutional because the judges already handed out their decision .
But before it wasn’t because of that freak’n Roe vs Wade .

And it’s pretty obvious you don’t know anything about legal matters .
The contention really is the INTERPRETATION of the laws ... and in this case the INTERPRETATION OF THE CONSTITUTION.

And US Supreme Court judge Brett Kavanaugh wrote in his decision that the US Constitution never protected nor trashed abortion .Simply put ... abortion was never part of the constitution.
That evil Roe vs Wade makes people think that abortion is constitutional but it was all thinly veiled .

Now that abortion is officially unconstitutional... they cannot ask the federal government for money to fund anything related to abortion .
And they cannot misappropriate funds and funnel money to support abortion . That’s against the law . Ha ha

Your blue states ( Democrat states ) have to find ways to support your abortion.
Not all blue states and cities are rich .... not everybody can finance abortion . That’s just the reality .
The federal government is the richest source of money... now you abortionists have a huge humongous gargantuan problem .
Ha ha

Dude, I am against abortion, so don't call me an abortionist.

AGAIN- Abortion IS AND HAS NEVER BEEN CONSTITUTIONAL. You know zero about how the US Constitution works, or how the SCOTUS interprets it. Also, you're talking from both sides of your mouth. I'm not sure whether you're pro-life or pro-choice, or whether or not you disagree with SCOTUS's decision to outlaw abortion on the federal level. Article 1, Section 8 of the Constitution outlines the enumerated powers and abortion is not there. Therefore, you go to the 9th and 10th Amendments to learn the process for allowing abortions or disallowing abortions in each state. SCOTUS originally overstepped its boundaries when it ruled on Roe back in 1973. The 10th Amendment is specific. What is not mentioned in Constitution shall be left to the states to decide. The Justices are there to rule on constitutionality of a case - not legislate from the bench. For whatever reason, way too many people like yourself are of the misguided understanding that the leaked court opinion outlaws abortion - it doesn't at all. It allows each state to either outlaw it or not. But I have to give you credit for stating that it's all about money. This is the reason why Planned Parenthood is panicking because they will no longer receive federal funding for abortions.

You’re not an abortionist ? .. then why are you bragging that Democrat states ( blue states ) can still perform abortion ?
It’s a liability for the blue states and blue cities to shoulder all the financial burden of abortion .
They want abortion for all including the poor and the teenagers ( in California, a teenager can have an abortion without their parents’ consent ) .... problem is ... instead of using the state money and city money to more important matters ...they will now pay for abortion without the help of the federal government.

America is now officially not pro abortion .
You can rant all you want about blue states being able to do abortion blah blah blah .... but the US government ( Federal government ) have nothing to do with abortion. The US government will not pay a single cent to abortion .
They want abortion ? These blue states have to PAY.... PAY .... PAY !!!
Bwahahahaha <== evil laughter.

That %£¥&#%*# Roe vs Wade make it as America is pro abortion.
It’s not .
The judges handed the verdict .... abortion is unconstitutional !
Roe vs Wade is garbage .
Abortion is garbage .

:!! :!! :!!

=c3 =c3 =c3

And stop piggy backing at the decision of the judges just because they already gave a verdict.
When Roe vs Wade was still in effect ... the constitutionality of abortion was a huge question mark .

Me bragging about Democrat states still allowing abortion? LOL. Where in the world did you get the notion that I'm an abortionist? I don't know what kind of weed you're smoking, but I specifically said "Dude, I am against abortion, so don't call me an abortionist." Reread my above statement. I think you're confused because it appears we seem to agree that abortion as what you said is "garbage."
FaruqHuda
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: FaruqHuda
Date of Birth: 25 Jul 2001
Sexual Orientation: Bicurious
Profession: Construction worker
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: working out, gaming, watching pageants, eating

Postby Kukay » Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:16 pm

FaruqHuda wrote:
Kukay wrote:
FaruqHuda wrote:
Kukay wrote:
FaruqHuda wrote:
Kukay wrote:
FaruqHuda wrote: If you actually took the time to educate yourself, abortion has only been overturned on the federal level, but has been left on the state level to decide if it should be legal or not. Women can still perform abortion up to 24 weeks in blue (predominantly Democrat) states.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-06-25/ ... /101183262

What do you mean ONLY on the federal level ?

Abortion is now unconstitutional .
The federal government will not fund abortion .

Just imagine if you’re a pregnant teen ... without a job . Who will shoulder the expenses ?

So it all boils down to this : MONEY

Even in a Democrat state ( blue state ) like California ...not everything is free . The health care system is flawed .
There’s no universal health care system in America .
Only rich cities in California can afford free of everything... the so called sanctuary cities .

There’s 3 sources to get money to pay the health coverage bill in the US .
1. Federal government - using Medicare ... so scratch that . Medicare will not fund abortion.
2. State - in California they use Medical . Problem is ... Medical does not pay for everything .
3. City - only rich cities give supplemental health coverage .

This is just an example :
If your hospital bill is $ 5,000 ....you won’t get any money from the Federal government. California will only pay $3,000 .
The City of San Francisco will pay $2,000 .

The fact that abortion is now unconstitutional is a huge deal .
There’s no universal Heath Care system in America .
Even for a Democrat state ( blue state ) ... they have to find a way to make abortion free . They cannot use federal money to finance abortion.

So going back to my question ....
If you’re a pregnant teenager without a job ... who will pay for your abortion ?

If you’re a pregnant teen in Alabama . You have to tell your parents to give you money to go to Massachusetts to have an abortion. The federal government will not pay anything for your abortion . Massachusetts state will not pay for your abortion because you’re from Alabama .I don’t know if Boston is a sanctuary city ... if it’s not ... Boston will not pay for your abortion bill . Essentially if you’re a pregnant teen ... you need rich parents to get an abortion .

The fight for abortion is really about money .
Abortionists want money .
Abortionists want the government to pay for abortion .
Even Democrat states ( blue states ) have problem paying for abortion . Not all cities are rich enough to provide supplemental health coverage .

WRONG. Show me exactly in the US Constitution where it says it is constitutional. The reason why 6 SC justices overturned it because Roe vs. Wade was decided in a rush, and it was never constitutional to begin with. Even Ruth Bader Ginsburg thought that the case was made out of faulty decision.

1. The Right To Abortion, A Constitutional Right?

In short, there is no clear answer when it comes to whether or not the right to an abortion is a constitutional right. The right to an abortion is not mentioned anywhere in the US Constitution. The debate will likely continue for many years to come.
It is also worth noting that many people, including Justice Antonin Scalia, believe that the right to an abortion should not be protected under the Constitution. https://www.womenscenter.com/2022/04/ab ... nal-right/

2. Abortion is not a constitutional right according to a direct reading of the text of the Constitution, but it has been justified as such under the Fourth Amendment’s protection of privacy. In short, the constitutional right to abortion is found not in the Constitution itself, but in a loose reading of it as a “living document,” as “progressives” like to call it. https://www.hli.org/resources/abortion- ... man-right/

3. Legally speaking, the Supreme Court did not ban abortion. The Supreme Court issued its decision in Dobbs v. Jackson holding “the Constitution does not confer a right to abortion. Roe v. Wade and Planned Parenthood of Southeastern Pa. v. Casey must be overruled, and the authority to regulate abortion must be returned to the people and their elected representatives.” https://ktar.com/story/5123287/legally- ... -decision/

4. No, Abortion Isn't a Constitutional Right https://www.realclearpolitics.com/artic ... 0388.html#!

5. Supreme Court leak confirms Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s prescient warning about Roe v. Wade https://nypost.com/2022/05/04/supreme-c ... oe-v-wade/

Ha ha

Your googling skill is hilarious .

It’s so easy now to google stuff that abortion is unconstitutional because the judges already handed out their decision .
But before it wasn’t because of that freak’n Roe vs Wade .

And it’s pretty obvious you don’t know anything about legal matters .
The contention really is the INTERPRETATION of the laws ... and in this case the INTERPRETATION OF THE CONSTITUTION.

And US Supreme Court judge Brett Kavanaugh wrote in his decision that the US Constitution never protected nor trashed abortion .Simply put ... abortion was never part of the constitution.
That evil Roe vs Wade makes people think that abortion is constitutional but it was all thinly veiled .

Now that abortion is officially unconstitutional... they cannot ask the federal government for money to fund anything related to abortion .
And they cannot misappropriate funds and funnel money to support abortion . That’s against the law . Ha ha

Your blue states ( Democrat states ) have to find ways to support your abortion.
Not all blue states and cities are rich .... not everybody can finance abortion . That’s just the reality .
The federal government is the richest source of money... now you abortionists have a huge humongous gargantuan problem .
Ha ha

Dude, I am against abortion, so don't call me an abortionist.

AGAIN- Abortion IS AND HAS NEVER BEEN CONSTITUTIONAL. You know zero about how the US Constitution works, or how the SCOTUS interprets it. Also, you're talking from both sides of your mouth. I'm not sure whether you're pro-life or pro-choice, or whether or not you disagree with SCOTUS's decision to outlaw abortion on the federal level. Article 1, Section 8 of the Constitution outlines the enumerated powers and abortion is not there. Therefore, you go to the 9th and 10th Amendments to learn the process for allowing abortions or disallowing abortions in each state. SCOTUS originally overstepped its boundaries when it ruled on Roe back in 1973. The 10th Amendment is specific. What is not mentioned in Constitution shall be left to the states to decide. The Justices are there to rule on constitutionality of a case - not legislate from the bench. For whatever reason, way too many people like yourself are of the misguided understanding that the leaked court opinion outlaws abortion - it doesn't at all. It allows each state to either outlaw it or not. But I have to give you credit for stating that it's all about money. This is the reason why Planned Parenthood is panicking because they will no longer receive federal funding for abortions.

You’re not an abortionist ? .. then why are you bragging that Democrat states ( blue states ) can still perform abortion ?
It’s a liability for the blue states and blue cities to shoulder all the financial burden of abortion .
They want abortion for all including the poor and the teenagers ( in California, a teenager can have an abortion without their parents’ consent ) .... problem is ... instead of using the state money and city money to more important matters ...they will now pay for abortion without the help of the federal government.

America is now officially not pro abortion .
You can rant all you want about blue states being able to do abortion blah blah blah .... but the US government ( Federal government ) have nothing to do with abortion. The US government will not pay a single cent to abortion .
They want abortion ? These blue states have to PAY.... PAY .... PAY !!!
Bwahahahaha <== evil laughter.

That %£¥&#%*# Roe vs Wade make it as America is pro abortion.
It’s not .
The judges handed the verdict .... abortion is unconstitutional !
Roe vs Wade is garbage .
Abortion is garbage .

:!! :!! :!!

=c3 =c3 =c3

And stop piggy backing at the decision of the judges just because they already gave a verdict.
When Roe vs Wade was still in effect ... the constitutionality of abortion was a huge question mark .

Me bragging about Democrat states still allowing abortion? LOL. Where in the world did you get the notion that I'm an abortionist? I don't know what kind of weed you're smoking, but I specifically said "Dude, I am against abortion, so don't call me an abortionist." Reread my above statement. I think you're confused because it appears we seem to agree that abortion as what you said is "garbage."

You’re not American !
And just meddling stuff you know nothing about .
The mere fact that you’re minimizing the the overturning of Roe vs Wade and saying it’s ONLY in the federal level and that there are still states that do abortion shows that you’re pro abortion. Or maybe it’s you having English as your second language and not realizing that you’re sending the wrong message .

Gosh ... ONLY on the Federal level ?
That’s so insulting to the Americans .
The US Supreme Court is the highest court in the US .
And you blabbering that the judiciary don’t do legislative stuff blah blah blah is so hilarious .
Of course they don’t .
That’s not their job .
There’s 3 branches of the US government:
1. Executive branch - that’s the office of the President
2. Judiciary - the Supreme Court
3. Legislative - the Senate and Lower House ( congress)
Kukay

Postby ClubEarthMisso » Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:42 am

The 23rd Annual
MISS❀EARTH
Competition

V I E T N A M

2023's highly anticipated international environmental event
will feature women from four corners of the globe vying for
the coveted Miss Earth crown
ClubEarthMisso
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 11 Sep 2001
Profession: Unknown
Hobbies/Interests: I don't have any interests

Postby esperasave » Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:06 am

ClubEarthMisso wrote:

Thats termination of pregnancy is due to medical reason for the mother would die which is widely accepted in our SOCIETY. But to terminate a pregnancy because you just wanted it is no way would be agreeable for everyone. It could raise alot of people's eyebrow and scratch their head. That's not inclusive to our Society. Not in The Catholic Church either. The Catholic Church is strongly defending life from Conception till Death.
esperasave

Postby esperasave » Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:13 am

esperasave wrote:
ClubEarthMisso wrote:

Thats termination of pregnancy is due to medical reason for the mother would die which is widely accepted in our SOCIETY. But to terminate a pregnancy because you just wanted it is no way would be agreeable for everyone. It could raise alot of people's eyebrow and scratch their head. That's not inclusive to our Society. Not in The Catholic Church either. The Catholic Church is strongly defending life from Conception till Death. On the other hand, All Abortionist can live in HELL FOR FREE and do whatever to their bodies but on Planet Earth, No way Jose. People of The World rather The Universe would Raise Their Eyebrows. They're gonna Misuse The Government Funds intended for Important Projects to The Country's Infrastructures, Education, Healthcare,
Feeding Programs etc. This is a sad reality that after what they have done to their bodies but they want THE PEOPLE be responsible to its outcome.
esperasave

Postby Kukay » Wed Jun 29, 2022 9:42 am

Ayan na ....
Ang mga baklang Democrats .

Nagre react na .
Ha ha

And yes ...
This thread is about Donald Trump and his shining beacon of achievement in trashing down abortion .

Bwahahaha <== evil laughter

:%)) :%)) :%))

>:) >:) >:)

And please ...
Stop stealing stupid memes .

Removing ectopic pregnancy is not in anyway considered as abortion .
The embryo is no longer viable .
The baby died by itself.
Ectopic pregnancy is usually caused by scarring / peklat from previous infection like tulo .
And because there’s peklat ... nag attach yung developing embryo sa falllopian tube instead of the bahay bata .
Eh limited lang space sa Fallopian tube ... so that ectopic pregnancy can only be removed by surgical excision otherwise the Fallopian tube will burst and kill the mother .

Ambobo ng septic endometritis eh abortion .
It’s not .
An endometrium can be infected anytime with or without a concomitant pregnancy.
And if the woman is pregnant ... septic abortion ang ibig sabihin the baby died because of infection ... Hindi kusang pinatay ng kung sino man .
Of course a dead baby who died because of infection has to be removed .

Ang raspa naman eh hindi abortion yan .
There’s actually placental tissues that remained sa uterus whether or not because the woman delivered a live baby ( buhay na baby ) or a dead baby .
So they do D and C ( dilation and curettage) to remove the placental tissues otherwise the woman will bleed to death .
Depende na lang sa intent .... kase D and C eh talagang ginagawa yan when doing abortion ( nowadays they do suctioning ) pero when it was invented ... the main purpose was to remove placental fragments ....kase nga mother who delivered a full term live baby ... there are times na meh natitirang placenta sa uterus .

Anyway ...
1. Talo ang mga baklang Democrats pagka abortion na ang pinag uusapan .
Alang pake ang mga bakla sa abortion kase hindi naman nabubuntis ang mga bakla .
Abortion concerns women ... eh ang mga bakla eh hindi naman yan women .

2. Talo ang mga baklang Democrats kasi wala sa kultura ng pinoy ang abortion .
Wala sa upbringing ng mga pinoy ang abortion .
Philippines is a Catholic country .
Sagrado sa mga Pilipino ang buhay ng mga babies .
Hindi pwedeng Pilipino ka tapos pro abortion ka .

At pede ba ?

63 million babies na ang pinatay ng Roe vs Wade nayan since it was implemented in 1973 .

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/aborti ... roe-v-wade

Over 63 million abortions have occurred in the US since Roe v. Wade decision in 1973
America saw more than 1,000,000 abortions each year between 1975 and 2012

More than 63 million abortions are estimated to have taken place in the U.S. since the Supreme Court's 1973 Roe v. Wade ruling that granted federal protections to women seeking to terminate their pregnancies, according to one analysis.

The National Right to Life Committee (NRLC), the nation's oldest pro-life organization, estimates that 63,459,781 abortions have taken place since 1973. That estimate was gathered by tracking data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Guttmacher Institute, which previously served as a research arm of the nation's preeminent abortion provider, Planned Parenthood.

A draft opinion written by Justice Samuel Alito that would overturn Roe v. Wade and return the issue of abortion to individual states was leaked to Politico on Monday.

"We hold that Roe and Casey must be overruled," Alito wrote in a February draft opinion for the case Dobbs v. Jackson Women's Health Organization. "It is time to heed the Constitution and return the issue of abortion to the people’s elected representatives."

Kukay

Postby Kukay » Wed Jun 29, 2022 10:06 am

You cannot be Filipino and at the same time eh hardcore Democrat ka .
It’s because of abortion .
Democrats are pro abortion.
Filipinos are against abortion .

Pero at the same time eh you cannot be Filipino and at the same time eh hardcore Republican ka .
Kase ang mga hardcore Republicans eh mga white supremacists .

So saan mo ilalagay ang sarili mo if you’re a pinoy ?
You should be a moderate.
Moderate Republican o moderate Democrat .
Or you can be a swing voter .
Pagka meh ginagawang katarantaduhan ang Democrats... call them out .
Pagka meh ginagawang katarantaduhan ang Republicans... call them out .
Sa Pilipinas they call it balimbing which they insinuate that it’s something bad ... but it’s not ...in the US it’s called “ check and balance “ otherwise there will be abuse of power .
Ok lang maging moderate ... ok lang lang maging swing voter .... ok lang maging balimbing .... why ? Because you’re a minority . Whites naman talaga ang mga hari sa Amerika ... and you as minority should learn to survive in a land led by whites . Use these American politicians to your advantage and for your own survival .
Hindi yung uta uta ka na blindly following kung ano ang sabihin ng Democrats o Republicans... use your brain !
If something like abortion na against sa Filipino values mo ... na against sa moral values mo ... say it as such ... kawalanghiyaan ang abortion.... Hindi makatao ang abortion ... importante ang buhay ng babies .

Kukay

Postby chapfallen_guy » Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:26 pm

I'm not ultra-Catholic but I believe in the sanctity of life. However, the US in its constitution upholds the separation of State and Religion. Americans have multi-cultural and religious beliefs so everyone is entitled to express their inalienable and unassailable constitutional right adherent to their own principles and personal choice.
chapfallen_guy
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 05 May 1987
Profession: project researcher
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: oogling

Postby Sophia7 » Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:32 pm

YOUR YELLOW FONT NEEDS ABORTION !
Sophia7
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 08 Nov 1992
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: LAWYERing!
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: Pageant, LAW, MGMT & FASHION!

Postby ClubEarthMisso » Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:54 pm

It's worth noting that if men were capable of getting pregnant, abortions would be offered over the fucking counter at every pharmacy in the country. It's disingenuous to pretend this issue has anything to do with religion. It has always been about sexism and controlling women.
The 23rd Annual
MISS❀EARTH
Competition

V I E T N A M

2023's highly anticipated international environmental event
will feature women from four corners of the globe vying for
the coveted Miss Earth crown
ClubEarthMisso

Date of Birth: 11 Sep 2001
Profession: Unknown
Hobbies/Interests: I don't have any interests

Postby Kukay » Wed Jun 29, 2022 6:05 pm

Ambobo talaga ng mga baklang Democrats o .
Abortion is over the counter .
Morning after pill is available without prescription in the US .

Misoprostol (Cytotec ) I don’t know if still available na over-the-counter in the Philippines .
It’s used primarily for peptic ulcers .... pero can be used for abortion .
Kukay

Postby esperasave » Wed Jun 29, 2022 6:10 pm

chapfallen_guy wrote:I'm not ultra-Catholic but I believe in the sanctity of life. However, the US in its constitution upholds the separation of State and Religion. Americans have multi-cultural and religious beliefs so everyone is entitled to express their inalienable and unassailable constitutional right adherent to their own principles and personal choice.

It's unconstitutional to misuse Public Funds as unimportant as ABORTION. In fact, Supreme Court has already uphold their decision and nothing can be done because they are The Authoritarian Rulers who can dictate The Law for us. We need to abide them because it's good for everyone. They have Guided us to make sure that Our Rights and Priviledges are being enjoyed by everyone. It's a community effort that we see positive result for issues that are really challenging to us. Likewise, The Supreme Court’s Decision is so fair and all sides were taken into consideration responsibly. Therefore, we should see ourselves in a better place in this world, the universe rather. If you are not contend with the decision, our hearts is here to serve, our ears will listen to all concern and our brain will be shared to educate and give awareness. Most importantly, our whole body, mind and spirit will be here for you so that EVENTUALLY, YOU BECOME A HAPPY LOSER.
esperasave

Postby Kukay » Wed Jun 29, 2022 9:44 pm

Mga kupal yang mga baklang Democrats nayan .

Mga bakla na nga eh mga abortionists pa .

Pwe !

>:< >:< >:<

=/ =/ =/ =/

I know Democrats all too well .
Mangloloko ang mga yan .
Kunya kunyare eh pro minorities.... na pro illegal immigrants etc etc .
It’s a known fact na mas maraming pina deport na illegal aliens si Obama kesa kay Trump . Yes 2 terms si Obama at one term lang si Trump .... pero mas marami pareng pina deport si Obama kesa kay Trump during his first term .

The only reason why Democrats love illegal immigrants eh because it’s cheap labor .
Labs na labs ng California ang illegal aliens/illegal immigrants kase California is an agricultural state... they love illegal aliens working sa mga vineyards , sa fields .
The agricultural industry ng California will not survive without illegal aliens na super cheap labor.
If you will look at it closely ... it’s slavery all over again na super cheap labor .
Kayo wag maniwala na pro illegal aliens/illegal immigrants ang mga Democrats . They just want cheap labor .

Kamala Harris went to Guatemala and telling them not to come to the US.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-57387350

Yang ba ang sinasabe nyong ang mga Democrats eh pro minorities.... na pro illegal immigrants ?
Pro minorities at pro illegal immigrants lang ang mga Democrats pagka its campaign time during election ....pagka naka upo na ang mga yan .. doon lumalabas ang mga tunay na kulay ng mga yan .

Majority of the Latinos voted for Trump .
And it’s no surprise kase Trump helped a lot of Latinos even before he became a president.
May hotels and other businesses si Trump sa Florida and Las Vegas , Nevada.... and he hired a lot of Latinos.
Hindi puro salita at pangako si Trump .
Marami shang tinulungan at tinutulungang Latinos .
He a certified at proven na pro Minorities.
I’m not in anyway saying that squeaky at pristine clean ang mga Republicans.... like I said notoriously na white supremacists ang mga hardcore Republicans... pero in terms sa kawalanghiyaan against minorities eh mas maraming ginawa ang mga democrats kesa sa republicans.
Numbers don’t lie .... mas marami talagang pina deport si Obama kesa kay Trump.

At pede ba ...hindi pa viable ang renewable energy like yang solar energy nayan .
Sobrang mahal magpa install ng solar panels . Not everyone can afford it .
Only the rich can have solar energy .
Hindi pa kayang suportahan ng solar energy ang ano mang state .
Heavily dependent paren ang each and every state sa fossil fuels ... sa gasolina ... sa oil .
Kaya wag maniwala sa mga Democrats na pro environment sila ... na sustainable at viable ang renewable energy ek ek nayan . It’s an empty promise .
It was really shocking when Hillary Clinton said during her presidential campaign that she will abolish coal mining and that she will replace it with solar energy , wind energy ek ek .
Walang basehan ang pinagsasabe nayun ni Hillary Clinton . Dependent paren hanggang ngayon ang America sa coal mining at sobrang dameng American families ang nag de depend sa coal mining .... solar energy/wind energy eh hindi pa viable and sustainable.
Nanloloko lang ang mga Democrats.m

Poster boy ang California ng mga Democrats ... pero wag ka .
The only reason that California is rich is because they heavily tax people and most especially the very rich .
At yung sinasabe nilang yung mga ultra rich lang ang tina target nila .... it’s a lie .
Kahit ordinaryong mga tao they are targeting na ih tax .
They alway put tax increase propositions sa ballot box .... para linis kunsensya sila na it’s the people who decided to increase the tax .... and they sugar coat these tax increase propositions para to get a yes vote ... na kunyare for the benefit of the poor ek ek . Pagka na pass na yun tax increase propositions don molang malalaman na it’s a scam ... it’s really just to increase the tax at super kapirangot na mabe benefit and the poor and needy .
Basta Democrat puro tax tax tax ... at tax increase , tax increase , tax increase ang alam .
And I’m not even exaggerating.
I wish I’m exaggerating but sadly I’m not .

Sobrang yaman na ng California pero ang mga Democrats eh tax paren ng tax .
The California economy eh the sixth largest economy in the world .
It’s like a country sa sobrang yaman ...tinalo pa ang ibang industrialized countries in the world .

Tanyo yang Golden Gate Bridge nayan .
Tubong nilugaw sila dyan .
Sobrang tagal nang it’s fully paid ....now the toll fee will increase this July 1 from $8.05 to $9.40 .

Tsaka yung water supply ng San Francisco .... susme nineteen kopong kopong pa yung binabayaran nila .
It’s comes from Hetch Hetchy sa Yosemite valley .
Hindi nag increase yung bayad ng local government sa tubig .
Pero yung binabayaran ng mga tao it increased to modern times.

Kukay

Postby Kukay » Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:53 am

Puro tite lang ang laman ng kokote ng mga baklang Democrats nayan .

Kase nga .... pro LGBTQ ang Democrats kaya ayan ... lahat na lang ng sabihin ng Democrats eh sang ayon ang mga baklang yan .
Pro abortion ang mga Democrats ... ayan blindy following ang mga baklang yan sa mga Democrats without thinking na against sa Filipino values .... against Asian values at against sa moral values ang abortion .

If you’re a Pinoy ... you should be mighty proud of your heritage , your culture, your values and upbringing .
Hindi yung uta uta ka na following whatever the whites say .
People will trample on you if you’re not proud of being Pinoy .
And Americans love people who value their individuality, their heritage , their culture .
Mababa ang tingin ng mga kano sa mga taong mababa ang tingin nila sa sarili nila .
Kukay

Postby esperasave » Thu Jun 30, 2022 10:26 am

Kukay wrote:Mga kupal yang mga baklang Democrats nayan .

Pwe !

=/ =/ =/ =/

Mangloloko ang mga yan .
It’s a known fact na mas maraming pina deport na illegal aliens si Obama kesa kay Trump . Yes 2 terms si Obama at one term lang si Trump .... pero mas marami pareng pina deport si Obama kesa kay Trump during his first term .

The only reason why Democrats love illegal immigrants eh because it’s cheap labor .
Labs na labs ng California ang illegal aliens/illegal immigrants kase California is an agricultural state... they love illegal aliens working sa mga vineyards , sa fields .
The agricultural industry ng California will not survive without illegal aliens na super cheap labor.
If you will look at it closely ... it’s slavery all over again na super cheap labor .
Kayo wag maniwala na pro illegal aliens/illegal immigrants ang mga Democrats . They just want cheap labor .

Yang ba ang sinasabe nyong ang mga Democrats eh pro minorities.... na pro illegal immigrants ?
Pro minorities at pro illegal immigrants lang ang mga Democrats pagka its campaign time during election ....pagka naka upo na ang mga yan .. doon lumalabas ang mga tunay na kulay ng mga yan .

And it’s no surprise kase Trump helped a lot of Latinos even before he became a president.
May hotels and other businesses si Trump sa Florida and Las Vegas , Nevada.... and he hired a lot of Latinos.
I’m not in anyway saying that squeaky at pristine clean ang mga Republicans.... like I said notoriously na white supremacists ang mga hardcore Republicans... pero in terms sa kawalanghiyaan against minorities eh mas maraming ginawa ang mga democrats kesa sa republicans.

At pede ba ...hindi pa viable ang renewable energy like yang solar energy nayan .
Heavily dependent paren ang each and every state sa fossil fuels ... sa gasolina ... sa oil .
Kaya wag maniwala sa mga Democrats na pro environment sila ... na sustainable at viable ang renewable energy ek ek nayan . It’s an empty promise .
It was really shocking when Hillary Clinton said during her presidential campaign that she will abolish coal mining and that she will replace it with solar energy , wind energy ek ek .
Walang basehan ang pinagsasabe nayun ni Hillary Clinton . Dependent paren hanggang ngayon ang America sa coal mining at sobrang dameng American families ang nag de depend sa coal mining .... solar energy/wind energy eh hindi pa viable and sustainable.

The only reason that California is rich is because they heavily tax people and most especially the very rich .
At yung sinasabe nilang yung mga ultra rich lang ang tina target nila .... it’s a lie .
They alway put tax increase propositions sa ballot box .... para linis kunsensya sila na it’s the people who decided to increase the tax .... and they sugar coat these tax increase propositions para to get a yes vote ... na kunyare for the benefit of the poor ek ek . Pagka na pass na yun tax increase propositions don molang malalaman na it’s a scam ... it’s really just to increase the tax at super kapirangot na mabe benefit and the poor and needy .
Basta Democrat puro tax tax tax ... at tax increase , tax increase , tax increase ang alam .

It’s like a country sa sobrang yaman ...tinalo pa ang ibang industrialized countries in the world .

Sobrang tagal nang it’s fully paid ....now the toll fee will increase this July 1 from $8.05 to $9.40 .

Tsaka yung water supply ng San Francisco .... susme nineteen kopong kopong pa yung binabayaran nila .

We live in THE USA which is a country of 250 nations and territories. There's so many nations involved in this country.
esperasave

Postby Kukay » Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:35 am

esperasave wrote:
Kukay wrote:Mga kupal yang mga baklang Democrats nayan .

Pwe !

=/ =/ =/ =/

Mangloloko ang mga yan .

We live in THE USA which is a country of 250 nations and territories. There's so many nations involved in this country.

Pede ba ?

Kahit na sangrekwa ang tao sa Amerika ..... it doesn’t matter .
Dapat supilin ang kawalanghiyaan.
Dapat supilin ang ka demonyohan.
Dapat supilin ang abortion because it’s murder and evil .
Kukay

Postby manoypoe » Sat Jul 02, 2022 2:31 pm

Kukay you have valid point in so many issues, please stop using yellow font coz it is hard to read especially in cp, :-* :-* :=p :=p
manoypoe

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby esperasave » Sat Jul 02, 2022 9:51 pm

manoypoe wrote:Kukay you have valid point in so many issues, please stop using yellow font coz it is hard to read especially in cp, :-* :-* :=p :=p

We have kept telling that to HIM since he started doing that 2 years ago but with no avail and so much have been wasted. He usually uses 2 distinctive colors which are white and yellow with his fonts in all articles but with the same effects. Subsequently, He uses several alternick names over the years but you know its him because of those fonts. In addition, there's so many cursing and homophobic remarks on his posts but the relevance of the subject matter is always there. It's filled with significant fun facts info or opinions about people, events and places. On the other hand, on myself even if I'm talking to a MENSA person, I wouldn't do all those unique writing style because its not readable and much more, its very irritating to one's eyes.
esperasave

PreviousNext

Return to GENERAL