♚ SILVIA CELESTE CORTESI | MISS EARTH PHILIPPINES 2018 OT ♚

Re: ★♚ THE ROAD TO MISS PHILIPPINES EARTH 2018|DELEGATES p.1

Postby manoypoe » Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:20 pm

manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby manasvi vangkai » Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:18 pm

Jaishee wrote:
THERE SHE IS, THE STAND OUT IN THIS WEAK BATCH.
This might be an unexciting year for Carousel, but one must not ignore this beauty!
Half Filipina, Half Ghanaian, HALIMATU YUSHAWU

ImageImage[img]https://scontent.fceb2-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/30743675_121138668742708_8990133434118569984_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=8289bf72e56ca42e90d04f86892f574b&oe=5B4FA70F[img]https://scontent.fceb2-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/30739388_121138628742712_2681282357008269312_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=d86fdf22de908e2d8cc88f4691654a46&oe=5B53F6FD[/img][/img]

I luv her beauty. Can we do something to make her taller?
manasvi vangkai
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: manasvi
Date of Birth: 14 Feb 1985
Profession: student
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: boys and men
Message: i believe the children are our future, teach them well and let them lead the way.

Postby Jaishee » Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:40 am

manasvi vangkai wrote:
Jaishee wrote:
THERE SHE IS, THE STAND OUT IN THIS WEAK BATCH.
This might be an unexciting year for Carousel, but one must not ignore this beauty!
Half Filipina, Half Ghanaian, HALIMATU YUSHAWU

ImageImage[img]https://scontent.fceb2-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/30743675_121138668742708_8990133434118569984_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=8289bf72e56ca42e90d04f86892f574b&oe=5B4FA70F[img]https://scontent.fceb2-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/30739388_121138628742712_2681282357008269312_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=d86fdf22de908e2d8cc88f4691654a46&oe=5B53F6FD[/img][/img]

I luv her beauty. Can we do something to make her taller?

It's Brains over Beauty in Miss Earth so,
TEAM PHILIPPINES 2024
UNIVERSE: -
WORLD: GWEN FOURNIOL
EARTH: -
INTERNATIONAL: ANGELICA LOPEZ
SUPRANATIONAL: ALETHEA AMBROSIO
Jaishee
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Jaishee
Date of Birth: 08 Mar 1998
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Physiotherapy Graduate
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Postby fortela » Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:27 am

TACLOBAN CITY FOR BB PILIPINAS
fortela

Real Life Name/Nick: ninen
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: paralegal
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: beauty pageants

Postby manoypoe » Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:54 pm

Mandaluyong City
LIZ MABAO
Dyosa Aether Primordial
Age & Profession/Education: 19, Communication Arts Student
Height: 5 feet 7 inches
Measurements: 34 inches - 24 inches - 36 inches

Describe your childhood/growing up years (8-13 years old):
I was raised in a nourishing environment. I grow up with my extended family members who has a great influence in my personality. Because of them I learned to deal with different kinds of individuals.

What lessons did you learn from your childhood/growing years?
When I was younger, I was thought to value the one’s I love, to make them feel important and to repay what they they did for me before it’s too late. My mother also reminded me to keep my feet on the ground and treat others fairly regardless of what I have achieved and status I have in life. Her words was instilled in my mind and I have learned that the best asset a person could possess is not the beauty of physique but the beauty of heart and personality.

Most memorable moment:
My most memorable moment is when I was crowned as Miss Princesse World International Philippines 2017 and being witness by my family and supporters. That moment was surreal. I felt that I have proven my self to everyone and I was able to make the ones I love proud of me.

Why do you want to be Miss Philippines Earth 2018?
Miss Philippines Earth for me is the pageant that has the best cause. They give significance not only to the beauty of each candidate but most importantly to the beauty possessed by our environment. To take part in this cause is such a privilege for me.

What is your environmental advocacy and why did you choose this?
My advocacy is Fight towards greener environment through reduction of air pollution. The City of Mandaluyong has remarkable rate of development even so, it is facing a crisis when it comes to pollution due to it’s high population density and it’s consistent traffic choke areas that adds to environmental hazards.
manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:57 pm

Parañaque CIty
MA. DIVINE ANGELA VERANGA
Dyosa Alegna Terra
Age & Profession/Education: 25, Tourism Management Student
Measurements: 32 inches - 24 inches - 34 inches

I was born from a poor family. A family headed only by a single mother who struggled day and night looking for ways how to feed her children. Due to our circumstances, I had matured early for my age. I learned how to think and act like an adult when I needed to, but also be a child at times. I was responsible with school works and I didn’t need any supervision despite being young. I was a straight-laced student. I went straight home after classes and did chores at home. I made friends along the way and had memories that helped me get through. Despite the hardships that we’ve met, I was able to have a fulfilling childhood. I had friends to rely on and I had my family even if we sometimes had misunderstandings. It was a simple life, but it was worthwhile.

I learned that life throws us challenges when we least expect them which is why you should always be ready and live your life to the fullest despite your circumstances. I also learned that your status in life should not define you as a person, instead, use your weaknesses as your strengths to strive harder and attain your goals. You can’t rely on somebody else to make things better for you because nothing is handed out easily in real life. And lastly, I learned to stand up again no matter how many falls I take. We should stand on our own two feet to conquer our weaknesses and the challenges that may come our way.

Most memorable moment:
My most memorable moment was when the recent pageant I joined was down to the last two girls – Peach and I. This was my first major pageant and I was one of the weakest candidate when it came to walking and projecting. I have sometimes looked down on myself, not trusting my capabilities nor saw myself up on a big stage. I never imagined that I actually had the courage to stand in front of a big crowd and to prove myself. I am thankful that I was given the chance to show my capabilities and discover my potential. I would never forget the emotions and feelings that I had when all the lights and attention were on us because this opportunity has opened a lot of doors for me. It taught me that no matter what weakness we may have, the result of our efforts are always in our hands.

I want to be Miss Philippines Earth 2018 because I have a strong determination and capability to help mother nature. As a tourism student, I am aware of the huge part that the environment plays in our society and as a responsible citizen, I believe that it is my duty to participate in taking care of the environment that took care of our needs. By winning, I am given a bigger platform to showcase my skills, to allow my voice to engage people about the importance of my advocacy and be an ambassador in preserving, protecting, and managing our environment, our Earth, our only home.

My environmental advocacy is to encourage society to take care of our waters. The Philippines being an archipelago, is blessed with bodies of water that makes up major industries in the Philippine economy. I chose this advocacy because plays a huge part in our daily lives. Without water, we can’t survive, nothing can grow and nothing can be made. Because water makes up 2/3 of the Earth, we are given a way of life and a home for the vast flora and fauna we were blessed with. By imposing strict rules on garbage disposal on bodies of water, empowering citizen arrest in the community, steeper penalties and community service, we can save places like LPPCHEA, a protected ecotourism site in Metro Manila where mangrove and migratory birds thrive in. Not only are we saving Mother Earth’s blessings, we are also saving the only home that we have for the generations to come.
manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:59 pm

Fil-Queensland, Australia
THERESSA ANNE MARIANO
Dyosa ng Ilaw ng Karunungan
Age & Profession/Education: 21, Film and Television Media Student
Height: 5 feet 6 inches
Measurements:

Growing up, I was also taught to be kind and generous. “whatever you have in your pocket, always remember to share it with the people around you Theressa”. Every Christmas, our family invites all the kids in our neighborhood. It wasn’t the wealthiest community but it was the happiest and friendliest town that I’ve ever been. We didn’t have much in our plates back then, but I was always reminded of the fact that sharing your blessings is far more important than counting your blessings. We would dance all night with the kids, play music, give out gifts and just simply enjoy being a child.

I was taught that not everything in life comes in easily. If you want something, you have to work hard for it. The fruit of hard labour is always sweeter, and this applies to any aspect of our lives.

Most memorable moment:
Every Christmas, our family invites all the kids in our neighborhood. It wasn’t the wealthiest community but it was the happiest and friendliest town that I’ve ever been. We didn’t have much in our plates back then, but I was always reminded of the fact that sharing your blessings is far more important than counting your blessings. We would dance all night with the kids, play music, give out gifts and just simply enjoy being a child.

This beauty pageant is a platform that showcases beauty with a purpose. I want to be the next Miss Earth 2018 to encourage and inspire people to find a way to mitigate ecological problems.

My advocacy is to keep the community aware, knowledgeable and skilled in environmental sustainability particularly in reducing and recycling waste. Wasted food often gets overlooked at, but this is also one of the main contribution of global warming. By turning food waste into biodegradable compost, it reduces garbage sent to landfills, improves nutrients for soil in plantation as well as compost can be use for seedlings production. This would contribute as an essential part of a circular economy, where resources are regenerated rather than wasted.
manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:01 pm

Mariveles, Bataan
DIANE APRIL PANGILINAN
Dyosa Veleña
Age & Profession/Education: 22, Mathematics Teacher
Height: 5 feet 6 inches
Measurements: 32 inches - 24 inches - 35 inches

I could say that my childhood has been a wonderful phase of my life. I spent my grade school in a public school. I participated and won in a number of academic competitions, mostly in the fields of mathematics and science, but still managed to maintain being on top of our class every grading period. Despite all these, I didn’t receive any pressure from my parents and they even let me do the things I love. I immersed myself in different extra-curricular activities such as joining the school’s student council, dance troupe, choir, and majorettes.

Growing up, I learned that education is one of the most valuable weapons you could use in life. Through proper education, I learned that a lot of human activities cause harmful effects to our environment, and so I must help in doing something about it despite how big or how small of a step it is.

Most memorable moment:
I could never ever forget the moment when I was awarded a national medal by the National Girl Scout Council for restoring a local tourist spot at our barangay when I was 15 years old. I, together with the volunteers I gathered, worked hand-in-hand in planting trees, repainting benches, cleaning the area, to bring back the old beauty of the Balon Anito hot spring. It really motivated me to continue my cause.

I have started raising environmental awareness since I was in high school. Today, I am still continuing my cause and I’m seeing this pageant as the perfect platform so I can reach a wider audience.

My environmental advocacy focuses on inclining the youth towards environmental science. Being an educator, I want to use my influence to inspire our youth to be involved in the sciences, specifically environmental science, not only so they may understand better how every action we make affects Mother Earth, but also to encourage them to use their scientific knowledge in doing or creating something beneficial to the environment.
manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:03 pm

Malvar, Batangas
COLLIN TOLENTINO
Dyosa Guru
Age & Profession/Education: 25, Industrial Engineering Graduate
Measurements: 35 inches - 25 inches - 35 inches

I grew up from a poor family. I help my parents sell food on the street after my class in school.

I learned the value of education & money, and how to be a hardworking person.

Most memorable moment:
When I won in a beauty pageant and made my parents proud.

I want to be the next Miss Philippines Earth 2018 because I believe mother earth needs someone who will conserve, preserve and protect her. With that, I will use my voice, my advocacy and be a great example to other people. The small efforts can give big impact to save our Mother Earth.

Educating the Young Generations of Waste Management and Proper Disposal because I believe the youth is our future. I want to spread awareness to young generations on how to save our mother earth thru their small efforts.
manoypoe

Postby blunderer » Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:10 am

While lots of you ME fans are going gaga as to what you deemed are gorgeous girls coming to ME from all the international pageants, MPE is being flooded with utterly short plain-looking girls who will still win ME regardless of what they look like.
blunderer
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Buong Buong Marcos
Date of Birth: 10 Feb 1988
Profession: Hot
Hobbies/Interests: Menace

Postby manoypoe » Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:31 am

Miss Philippines Earth
7 hrs ·

ATM: Miss Philippines-Earth 2018 candidates at Laus Group

manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:33 am

In an earlier post, I mentioned that one way to help Mother Earth is by buying local produce. For this post, I still encourage it, but if you could take another step further then do this. Plant veggies in your backyard. This photo was taken at an empty lot in our village. Our family planted a few veggies and what you’re seeing here is malunggay. This is being shared with the whole community. This helps lessen the energy used for transportation, it helps build a sense of community, and planting is always good for Mother Earth. Use your backyard or talk to your community for a shared mini-farm!

Zahra Bianca Saldua
Miss Earth Las Piñas City
#MissPhilippinesEarth2018
Dyosa ng Inang Kalikasan

manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:34 am

Trees have countless of environmental benefits. They also play a very important role in our ecosystem, as they provide oxygen and naturally reduces air contaminants. Trees prevent water pollution by breaking rainfall as well as soil erosion by keeping soil in place. Another environmental benefit is that trees actually cool the streets as they provide shade hence contributing to lowering temperatures. Above all, the most significant benefit of trees is combating climate change as it naturally absorbs excess carbon dioxide in the atmosphere and uses it in turn whilst releasing oxygen. It’s important to support tree planting and preserve areas inhabited with trees. Trees truly protect the environment and we humans must learn to protect it as well.

Noelle Fuentes Uy-Tuazon
Miss Earth Tangalan, Aklan
Dyosa ng Inang Kalikasan

manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:35 am

Transportation has now become a necessity of man, without it man cannot reach to its destination without delay. With the rise and prevalent use of technology, vehicular transportation has become a common interest of man and neglect of its effect to the environment has also become a normal way of living among men. With the call for sustainable development, we know now of its threat to environment and yet some refuse to answer the call but as a woman and steward of the environment, I use this type of transportation to answer the call for sustainable development and at least in my little way, I am helping lessen the pollutants and also help my countrymen whose means of living is this.

Marla Alforque
Miss Earth Cebu City
#MissEarthPhilippine2018
Dyosa ng Inang Kalikasan

manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:36 am

So, another good tip is to try and plan your day, an eco-concious and eco friendly day. It’s not hard to do, I do it mostly on my days off or even if you try to start with one day where you decide to be as eco friendly as possible. So, my day was planned to go to one of the eco-tourist areas of my hometown Sydney, Australia- Bondi Beach. I also made sure to take a bus- even though it was a long trip ( an hour and a half in total taking a mass form of transport which is a greener way to commute and also a nice way to socialise with the people you are travelling with). I also considered my lunch.

So, fun fact- Sydney Australia is becoming more environmentally aware and passionate. Especially in eco tourist areas, we do have a lot of fashion boutiques which use handmade processes and organic materials for their clothing lines (which especially for an eco fashion enthusiast myself, is very exciting, but even if you are not yourself, you will still be able to appreciate it’s value) and also there are an abundance of little localised cafe which use food sources such as locally fished that morning seafood, and as seen in the picture I have displayed, I tried out an organic Acai ice-cream where they actually cut up the fruit and make the Acai right in front of your face and on top of that, as a Miss Philippines Earth Delegate for 2018 and having our focus on a Plastic free world, seeing that the business also used 100 percent recyclable packaging with reusable wooden spoons put the cherry on top of the cake for me.And lastly, personally I feel like this growing eco-conciouseess is almost becoming a culture which I strongly advocate we should do something so we can try actively participate in and promote. Try new things and try my little tip of planning an eco friendly journey when possible, definitely a fulfilling experience.

Naomie Hannah Margaret White
Miss Earth Fil-Sydney, Australia
Dyosa ng Inang Kalikasan

manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:37 am

The Basura Patrol in my hometown keeps the environment clean by picking up garbage and sweeping the streets. With the use of bikes, the Basura Patrol lessens the impact to the environment because they do not emit harmful gasses like the ones from motor vehicles. There is also an equal number of men and women Basura Patrols because of our gender and development mainstreaming! This program can be replicated in other municipalities too! We keep our streets clean, reduce emissions, and give equal opportunities for women!

Krisabelle Aragona
Miss Earth Ipil, Zamboanga Sibugay
Dyosa ng Inang Kalikasan

manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:39 am

Miss Philippines Earth added 5 new photos to the album: MPE2018 at VIKING CAR RENTALS.
1 hr ·

Thank you, Viking Car Rentals for supporting Miss Philippines Earth 2018.

manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:40 am

Miss Philippines Earth added 11 new photos to the album:
MPE2018 at NAOMI.

manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:42 am

manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:27 pm

Miss Earth Philippines Swimsuit Parade & Resort Wear Competition

manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:52 pm

manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:14 pm

RESORT WEAR COMPETITION

GOLD - CEBU CITY
SILVER - FIL-ROME / MISS LAUS GROUP :hx
BRONZE - TACLOBAN CITY

THEY ARE STRONG CONTENDERS FOR THE CROWN. MY BET FOR NOW IS FIL-ROME. I HOPE SHE IS WELL PREPARED. :=p :=p =D> =D>
manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:23 pm

manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:18 pm

Miss Philippines Earth ITALY
4 hrs ·

CONGRATULATIONS Celeste Cortesi for being the SILVER MEDALIST, MISS LAUS GROUP of MPE's swimsuit & Resort Wear competition @ Laus Group Event Centre!!!!!!
FIL COM ITALY THIS IS FOR YOU!!!!

To God Be the Glory!
#MPE2018
#thankyouLORD!
#MPEI2018

manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:20 pm

Miss Philippines Earth ITALY
4 hrs ·

Congratulations
GOLD Miss Cebu
SILVER Miss Fil Rome Italy SILVIA CELESTE CORTESI (Miss Laus Group 2018)
BRONZE Miss Tacloban

manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:21 pm

ROME ITALY - CELESTE CORTESI

manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:49 pm

TACLOBAN CITY

manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:51 pm

TWO FRONTRUNNERS

manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:53 pm

Gabrielle Camille Basiano is with Joana Dalangin.
April 18 at 7:14pm ·

Visited Viking today. Thank you so much for accommodating us! It felt like I was riding a plane.

manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:01 pm

MPE2018 Personality Development at PATIO VICTORIA

manoypoe

PreviousNext

Return to Miss Earth