Married Women & Single Moms at Miss Universe: One Step Forward?

Allowing married women & single moms to compete at Miss Universe

You may select 1 option

View results

Married Women & Single Moms at Miss Universe: One Step Forward?

Postby ajsy0203 » Sat Aug 06, 2022 4:02 am

Do you think allowing married women, single moms, unmarried women with child and pregnant women to compete at Miss Universe will be one step forward in the society or one step backward just to please the "woke crowd" like that Miss France did recently as dissenters claimed?

Last edited by ajsy0203 on Sat Aug 06, 2022 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
ajsy0203
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.

Real Life Name/Nick: AJ
Date of Birth: 05 Sep 1986
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Office Staff
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Teaching

Re: Married Women & Single Moms at Miss Universe: One Step F

Postby esperasave » Sat Aug 06, 2022 4:47 am

OH NO WAY JOSE. MARRIED WOMEN NEEDS TO TAKE CARE OF THEIR HUSBAND AND CHILDREN FIRST THAN BEING HELD IN A NEW YORK APARTMENT FOR A YEAR. I KNOW THAT ITS COMING. IMG AND MUO ALWAYS TRIGGERS AND AGGRAVATES. MISS UNIVERSE IS FOR SINGLE WOMEN ONLY AS THE WORD IMPLIES, MISS UNIVERSE NOT MRS UNIVERSE.
Last edited by esperasave on Sat Aug 06, 2022 5:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
esperasave
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: esperas
Date of Birth: 30 Aug 1973
Profession: medical
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing
Message: Keep believing in the power of beauty in the human person

Postby RatedX » Sat Aug 06, 2022 4:57 am

Until the announcement comes from the MUO itself, and not some second hand source like “an email from the MUO”, better not believe such announcement yet. National Directors often have conflicting info allegedly coming from MUO. [-X [-X [-X [-X
Big FOUR pageants: Miss Universe, MW, MI and ME
All other pageants are MINOR pageants.

BINGO Sandwich Cookies - Official Food Sponsor of Miss Grandma Extraterrestrial Empty Seats Pageant
RatedX
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 25 Dec 1991
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Mayor of "El Tocuyo, Venezuela!"
Hobbies/Interests: Making bashers miserable

Postby blunderer » Sat Aug 06, 2022 6:15 am

Married Women are MRS not MISS. I am open to Single Moms though. Much more open to them because they are actually born biologically female.
blunderer
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Buong Buong Marcos
Date of Birth: 10 Feb 1988
Profession: Hot
Hobbies/Interests: Menace

Postby esperasave » Sat Aug 06, 2022 6:16 am

RatedX wrote:Until the announcement comes from the MUO itself, and not some second hand source like “an email from the MUO”, better not believe such announcement yet. National Directors often have conflicting info allegedly coming from MUO. [-X [-X [-X [-X

No one should spread fake news like that. It's unacceptable.
esperasave

Postby JamesBand007 » Sat Aug 06, 2022 1:11 pm

MISS GLOBAL is already TAKING CARE of this group of women — single mom, mothers but not pregnant women. Not sure about married women.

So how will the introduction go? Something like this? "Hello good evening I am Olivia Culpo, 30 and 6 months pregnant from the U.S.A." bwahahahaha HOW STUPID IS THAT? [-X [-X [-X =O/ =O/ =O/

Or maybe like this, "Good evening, I am Sushmita Harnaaz, 30 and a mother of a beautiful girl and an adorable boy, SHOUT OUT to my little darlings BIRYANI and CORY, mommy loves you very much. Thank you!
=;)) =;)) =;)) >:< >:< >:< :finger: :finger: :finger:
HOW STUPID and RIDICULOUS IS THAT? bwahahahaha

MUO is DIGGING IT'S OWN GRAVE NOW! >:< >:< >:< =O/ =O/ =O/ :finger: :finger:
JamesBand007
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Date of Birth: 25 Mar 1975
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Advertising
Hobbies/Interests: sports

Postby ajsy0203 » Sat Aug 06, 2022 1:13 pm

JamesBand007 wrote:MISS GLOBAL is already TAKING CARE of this group of women — single mom, mothers but not pregnant women. Not sure about married women.

So how will the introduction go? Something like this? "Hello good evening I am Olivia Culpo, 30 and 6 months pregnant from the U.S.A." bwahahahaha HOW STUPID IS THAT? [-X [-X [-X =O/ =O/ =O/

Or maybe like this, "Good evening, I am Sushmita Harnaaz, 30 and a mother of a beautiful girl and an adorable boy, SHOUT OUT to my little darlings BIRYANI and CORY, mommy loves you very much. Thank you!

Miss Iceland Unnur Steinsson at Miss World 1983, she was pregnant to future Miss World 2005 winner at that time of the pageant.
ajsy0203

Postby esperasave » Sat Aug 06, 2022 4:43 pm

ajsy0203 wrote:
JamesBand007 wrote:MISS GLOBAL is already TAKING CARE of this group of women — single mom, mothers but not pregnant women. Not sure about married women.

Miss Iceland Unnur Steinsson at Miss World 1983, she was pregnant to future Miss World 2005 winner at that time of the pageant.

And alot of Morons in The Organizations. On the other hand, they actually dugged their own grave 6 feet below the ground long time ago with all the drastic movements that keeps happening until now. However, they have made A Mossouleum out of it so they always are in circulation and visible to the public eyes super imposing because they have cemented themselves strongly so they don't break into pieces. Even with their past winners, they consider them Miss Universe Forever, not Miss Universe 1952, 1953, 1954......One time when Pia W. introduced herself as a Former Miss Universe, Ester Swan interrupted her and said that never she will be former Miss Universe but Miss Universe Forever. That's how The Organization outsmarted us at all times. They want TO LIVE FOREVER.
esperasave

Postby ARAYKOPO » Sat Aug 06, 2022 8:08 pm

ajsy0203 wrote:

Do you think allowing married women, single moms, unmarried women with child and pregnant women to compete at Miss Universe will be one step forward in the society or one step backward just to please the "woke crowd" like that Miss France did recently as dissenters claimed?

No one would watch Miss Universe anymore if they enforce these rules. Itaga nyo ito sa bato. Mga walang utak ang namumuno sa Miss Universe Org ngayon. The reason why Miss Universe is popular because it is about a celebration of beautiful single women around the world. No divorced, pregnant or married women should be allowed, otherwise, no one would watch. Expect more bashing and rating to go down the toilet and sponsors leaving. Time for the Miss Supranational and Miss Earth to step up and be the leading beauty pageants where rules still enforced. Ms Nawat is laughing right now because he is winning..
ARAYKOPO

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1990
Profession: I.T.

Postby Jon A » Sun Aug 07, 2022 1:30 am

ARAYKOPO wrote:
ajsy0203 wrote:

No one would watch Miss Universe anymore if they enforce these rules. Itaga nyo ito sa bato. Mga walang utak ang namumuno sa Miss Universe Org ngayon. The reason why Miss Universe is popular because it is about a celebration of beautiful single women around the world. No divorced, pregnant or married women should be allowed, otherwise, no one would watch. Expect more bashing and rating to go down the toilet and sponsors leaving. Time for the Miss Supranational and Miss Earth to step up and be the leading beauty pageants where rules still enforced. Ms Nawat is laughing right now because he is winning..

LOL no men watch anyway, and the ones that do care more about whether the girls are hot than whether they are married. This is the kind of dated thinking that in many countries has kept married women from film careers till the taboo was broken. Maybe it will destroy it in the Philippines and Latin America but let us be honest, MUO doesn't care, they have realized there is no money there. They want the US or European market back. And there the idea of a physically perfect, 21 year old virgin unmarried girl being the ideal of womanhood has <0 resonance today. Agree with it or not, it is the reality. That's why even the huge companies, from Calvin Klein to Victoria's Secret have had to completely change their image from sexy, perfect bodied single women to a more gender fluid, body agnostic image. Miss Universe is on the verge of death in their biggest and most important market. They took a gamble with India last year after realizing that SEA and Lat Am were worth nothing to them monetarily and had a harsh awakening that no one in India cares about Miss Universe.
And ME be the leading pageant? Miss Supra? Is that a joke? No one even in the country of their origin knows or cares about these pageants. They are not dead because they are in Miss Universe's shadow, they are dead because no one cares about them and their winners, especially at ME have achieved nothing. 20 + years and who in the ME class has gone anywhere? Best case scenario was Catharina Svenson holding the franchise for ME for 1 year. that's it.
Sorry don]t mean to offend anyone, just offering my unvarnished perspective. This may be the end of Miss Universe, but realize because it is happening because without it, it is already dead.
Jon A
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 19 Jan 1973
Profession: consultant
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: Reading, Travelling, Pageants

Postby ajsy0203 » Sun Aug 07, 2022 2:01 am

Jon A wrote:
ARAYKOPO wrote:
ajsy0203 wrote:

LOL no men watch anyway, and the ones that do care more about whether the girls are hot than whether they are married. This is the kind of dated thinking that in many countries has kept married women from film careers till the taboo was broken. Maybe it will destroy it in the Philippines and Latin America but let us be honest, MUO doesn't care, they have realized there is no money there. They want the US or European market back. And there the idea of a physically perfect, 21 year old virgin unmarried girl being the ideal of womanhood has <0 resonance today. Agree with it or not, it is the reality. That's why even the huge companies, from Calvin Klein to Victoria's Secret have had to completely change their image from sexy, perfect bodied single women to a more gender fluid, body agnostic image. Miss Universe is on the verge of death in their biggest and most important market. They took a gamble with India last year after realizing that SEA and Lat Am were worth nothing to them monetarily and had a harsh awakening that no one in India cares about Miss Universe.
And ME be the leading pageant? Miss Supra? Is that a joke? No one even in the country of their origin knows or cares about these pageants. They are not dead because they are in Miss Universe's shadow, they are dead because no one cares about them and their winners, especially at ME have achieved nothing. 20 + years and who in the ME class has gone anywhere? Best case scenario was Catharina Svenson holding the franchise for ME for 1 year. that's it.
Sorry don]t mean to offend anyone, just offering my unvarnished perspective. This may be the end of Miss Universe, but realize because it is happening because without it, it is already dead.

You have a point but still Miss World Organization is still not yet ready to re-allow unmarried women with child to compete at Miss World since 1975 unless they will announce it for the 71st edition.
ajsy0203

Postby ARAYKOPO » Sun Aug 07, 2022 3:45 am

Jon A wrote:
ARAYKOPO wrote:
ajsy0203 wrote:

People are not going to watch Miss Universe to see married women, women with children, divorced women, transgender women, parading on stage with sexy garments and swimwears because that would be inappropriate or undesirable for most people. You cant call someone a Miss if you are Mrs so the Miss Universe Org has to come up with a new title giving them a new start, new beginning. When that happen, they will lose significant amount of audience and sponsorships as they are venturing into a new market. Also you really think these wokeism can survive in pageantry where youth and beauty of single young women around the world are the prime attractions? Miss Universe competition is the most sought pageant because of the set of rules that have been in-placed since its inception. Miss America got dropped by cable networks because of low ratings after the organization changed its rules and injected wokeism in the compettion. Similarly, the businesses of these companies you mentioned have tanked as well because they changed their rules to fit your narrative and injected wokeism and political correctness and now their businesses have suffered.

VIctoria secreat - Show got cancelled because the show is too sexy and alienated curvy women.
Calvin Klein - Sales tanked globally after cutting down provocative campaigns
Miss America - Cable network dropped due to low ratings
Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition - Sales dropped since they started featuring curvy women.

=;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))
ARAYKOPO

Postby Sophia7 » Mon Aug 08, 2022 4:06 am

The issue is that a mother has a responsibility to raise her child. Do you really want to miss your moments with your baby because of Miss Universe? This is very selfish!

Being a Miss Universe also has responsibilities. You cannot fulfill your duties as Miss Universe because being a Mom is also a full-time job.

For this reason, I will say, NO!
Sophia7

Date of Birth: 08 Nov 1992
Profession: LAWYERing!
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: Pageant, LAW, MGMT & FASHION!

Postby RainBernardi » Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:59 am

true ba, nagkalat sa tiktok- buntis daw si Harnaaz. instead of dethroning her, create a new rule moving forward.
Disclaimer: watched the tiktok video, seems link na tsismis lang naman.

but maybe our very good insiders and mariteses have news?
RainBernardi

Real Life Name/Nick: rain
Date of Birth: 08 Sep 1981
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: IT
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: miss universe

Postby Pancanew » Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:29 pm

You guys are fighting about it as if it's gonna change something.

What a tempest in a teapot! Married women or women with children WILL NOT make up the majority of contestants (not even close to that, I bet there will be no more than 1 girl in those conditions in the next 5 years of Miss Universe) and the audience WILL NOT decrease because of that. Also, there are some lawyers through which those women will need to cope with, such as their national pageant's rules.

Geez, this new rule is not the end of the world. Miss Universe has gone through some changes throughout its history (thank God!!!) and we need to live with that.

Pancanew
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: Panca New
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1995
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: .
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty Pageants

Postby Darna na Dyesebel pa » Wed Aug 10, 2022 6:26 pm

It doesn’t make sense .
Miss Universe is the number one pageant in the world .
Why are they behaving like an attention seeker 2nd rate pageant ?

Never fix something that is not broken .
Yup
Yup
Darna na Dyesebel pa

Real Life Name/Nick: Darna Dyesebel
Date of Birth: 27 Oct 2010
Profession: ==========
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: ==========

Postby ajsy0203 » Wed Aug 10, 2022 10:34 pm

Pancanew wrote:You guys are fighting about it as if it's gonna change something.

What a tempest in a teapot! Married women or women with children WILL NOT make up the majority of contestants (not even close to that, I bet there will be no more than 1 girl in those conditions in the next 5 years of Miss Universe) and the audience WILL NOT decrease because of that. Also, there are some lawyers through which those women will need to cope with, such as their national pageant's rules.

Geez, this new rule is not the end of the world. Miss Universe has gone through some changes throughout its history (thank God!!!) and we need to live with that.

I have no problem with transgenders competing if they have desire to win at least national crown but these new inclusions could collided with moral issues especially on pregnant women and with child.

Most of MUP winners recently have broken up with their significant others after they won at the national pageant.
ajsy0203

Postby Arduina » Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:55 pm

Regarding Miss France, I believe they have smartly shut up the woke harpies that targetted them. They are allowing, that does not mean one is going to win. The road to Miss France is veeeeery long, you've got to win your local pageant, then the department and then the regional one. Ok, sometimes there's only 2 steps but you see what I mean. Woke feminazi can no longer whine and we all know there are very little chance someone might win. For some girls, before winning the regional crown that is the ticket to Miss France one month concentration and finale, there already is up to 1 year of activities with local committees. And sometimes, depending on your winning date, up to one year of activities after, even if you did not win, you still is the regional queen and have to represent local committee, local sponsors and sometimes national sponsors with Miss France.

There is a transgender finalist at the Miss IDF regional pageant (the finale is scheduled later on, Sept or Oct) and a mother at Miss Alsace. Will they win? We don't know, as far as I've checked, they are candidates of quality. If hypothetically they win their regional crown, well the road is far from being done : there's the one month concentration, and the prelims close door interview where every year one question is "are you sure you want to be Miss France? and are you available for a one full year of a very demanding job?"
What can a mother answer to that? Let's be honest here. A Miss France has a full time schedule, sometimes starting at 5am up to 1am depending on the season. All week-ends from May to October are dedicated to departmental and regional pageants. Miss France travels abroad for photoshootings, sponsors activities, she meet her fans all over France. How could she do so with a child? They can't even keep their boyfriend! How about a spouse, be it husband or wife. It is difficult for adults so imagine for children?
I am a mother and I'd never be able to leave my child so often for such a long time. It's not one night here and there, it's a whole year. Miss France does not remain in her apartment doing insta lives ...

So anyways, be it Miss Universe or Miss France I believe this is highly strategical and not genuine. It's nearly as id they HAD to agree to that. So they did, knowing the odds are in their favour.
Last edited by Arduina on Thu Aug 11, 2022 6:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image TEAM FRANCE
Arduina

Date of Birth: 03 Dec 1978
Profession: Quality System Manager
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry

Postby Darna na Dyesebel pa » Thu Aug 11, 2022 6:34 pm

Arduina wrote:Regarding Miss France, I believe they have smartly shut up the woke harpies that targetted them. They are allowing, that does not mean one is going to win. The road to Miss France is veeeeery long, you've got to win your local pageant, then the department and then the regional one. Ok, sometimes there's only 2 steps but you see what I mean. Woke feminazi can no longer whine and we all know there are very little chance someone might win. For some girls, before winning the regional crown that is the ticket to Miss France one month concentration and finale, there already is up to 1 year of activities with local committees. And sometimes, depending on your winning date, up to one year of activities after, even if you did not win, you still is the regional queen and have to represent local committee, local sponsors and sometimes national sponsors with Miss France.

There is a transgender finalist at the Miss IDF regional pageant (the finale is scheduled later on, Sept or Oct) and a mother at Miss Alsace. Will they win? We don't know, as far as I've checked, they are candidates of quality. If hypothetically they win their regional crown, well the road is far from being done : there's the one month concentration, and the prelims close door interview where every year one question is "are you sure you want to be Miss France? and are you available for a one full year of a very demanding job?"
What can a mother answer to that? Let's be honest here. A Miss France has a full time schedule, sometimes starting at 5am up to 1pm depending on the season. All week-ends from May to October are dedicated to departmental and regional pageants. Miss France travels abroad for photoshootings, sponsors activities, she meet her fans all over France. How could she do so with a child? They can even keep their boyfriend! How about a spouse, be it husband or wife. It is difficult for adults so imagine for children?
I am a mother and I'd never be able to leave my child so often for such a long time. It's not one night here and there, it's a whole year. Miss France does not remain in her apartment doing insta lives ...

So anyways, be it Miss Universe or Miss France I believe this is highly strategical and not genuine. It's nearly as id they HAD to agree to that. So they did, knowing the odds are in their favour.

LOL @ woke feminazi.
They are seriously annoying.

Darna na Dyesebel pa

Real Life Name/Nick: Darna Dyesebel
Date of Birth: 27 Oct 2010
Profession: ==========
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: ==========

Postby ARAYKOPO » Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:44 pm

ajsy0203 wrote:
Pancanew wrote:You guys are fighting about it as if it's gonna change something.

I have no problem with transgenders competing if they have desire to win at least national crown but these new inclusions could collided with moral issues especially on pregnant women and with child.

Most of MUP winners recently have broken up with their significant others after they won at the national pageant.

i have problem with a transgender whose penis is still attached. Would let her use the women's bathroom or shower room knowing she still has a penis? Nakakatakot yan because it was in the news that a young girl got raped in the bathroom because a transgender who dressed like a woman took advantage of the situation
.>:) >:) >:) >:)
ARAYKOPO

Postby DUBROVNIK » Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:15 pm

MISS UNIVERSE PUERTO RICO PAGEANT FAVORS PREGNANT WOMEN, MARRIED AND TRANSSEXUAL GIRLS!
DUBROVNIK
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.

Date of Birth: 23 Jan 1997
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Employee - Part time librarian
Hobbies/Interests: International current events, trips, Classic songs

Postby koji » Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:48 am

I’m ok with married, divorced, or women with children as long as they were naturally born as women. No to men joining women’s pageant.

I’m against pregnant women joining pageants. It reeks with irresponsibility and endangers the life of the unborn child.
koji

Real Life Name/Nick: joey
Date of Birth: 05 May 1989
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Farmer
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: beauty pageant

Postby Fany » Sun Aug 14, 2022 2:24 pm

There is a rumor that Harnaaz is pregnant and hence why Miss Universe org introduced this rule.
The golden era of Algerian pageantry ✨
Fany
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Date of Birth: 02 Oct 1991
Profession: student
Hobbies/Interests: Beach, Food, Travel

Postby 我喜歡吃米飯麵條和豆類 » Thu Aug 18, 2022 8:55 am

I know what’s going on .

The MUO is trying to copy Miss Earth .

In the Miss Earth USA 2022 pageant ... a married woman competed ... and a girl in a wheelchair competed .
我喜歡吃米飯麵條和豆類

Real Life Name/Nick: 据调查新闻网站 所称,当晚,包括阿布拉莫维奇在内的三名谈判代表分别出现神经气体中
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: 但在消息传出后,一位美国匿名官员对路透社称,情报显示各人所出现之症状是由无拘束。没借口。 不后悔。
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: 这场疑似投毒事件凸显了阿布拉莫维奇在俄乌和谈中的都爱喝可乐 小学 男友 秋天 蔺其磊 野渡 鄒幸彤
Message: 则说,美国希望低调处理任何人——尤其是俄罗斯——在乌克兰使用过化学武器的指控,因为这将迫使美方采安全事务记者弗兰克·加德纳 郝劲松 如果你要找到一个非常好的家,和要每天都练习你的汉语, 在这里停止吧!

Postby 我喜歡吃米飯麵條和豆類 » Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:05 am

The MUO already copied the no-make up thing of MIss Earth like ages ago .

And now they copied that married women are allowed to compete.
我喜歡吃米飯麵條和豆類

Message: 则说,美国希望低调处理任何人——尤其是俄罗斯——在乌克兰使用过化学武器的指控,因为这将迫使美方采安全事务记者弗兰克·加德纳 郝劲松 如果你要找到一个非常好的家,和要每天都练习你的汉语, 在这里停止吧!

Postby artookhey » Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:42 pm

ARAYKOPO wrote:
ajsy0203 wrote:

i have problem with a transgender whose penis is still attached. Would let her use the women's bathroom or shower room knowing she still has a penis? Nakakatakot yan because it was in the news that a young girl got raped in the bathroom because a transgender who dressed like a woman took advantage of the situation
.>:) >:) >:) >:)

I read somewhere p naman na an erect penis has no conscience. =;)) So dapat tapyasin talaga =c3
artookhey
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.

Profession: leader
Hobbies/Interests: reading

Postby 我喜歡吃米飯麵條和豆類 » Sun Aug 21, 2022 8:32 pm

Ala akong pake sa mga bayota ng Misso .
Eh di putaktehen nyoko ng thumbs downs .
Nek nek nyo .

Pero truth must be told .
Miss Earth ang meh kasalanan kaya nagkanda leche leche ang Miss Universe pageant.

Alam naman nilang gaya gaya sa kanila ang MUO ‘no .
Di ba nga .... ginaya na nga ng MUO yung no make-up no make-up nayan .
At ayun .... pinayagan nilang sumale yung married na sa Miss Earth USA 2022 pageant .
At pinayagan din nilang sumale yung girlash na naka wheel chair .
Bongga kung sa bongga .
Women empowerment kung sa women empowerment.
At alang nag reklamo senyong mga bakla kayo when that happened .
Papuri at karamihan eh Malaysia lang ang mga bakla dito .

Aba .
Kamukat mukat mo eh watching pala ang MUO dyan sa Miss Earth USA 2022 pageant nayan .
Tanda koyang Miss Earth USA 2022 pageant nayan kase nga Destiny Wagner attended.
Kaya ayan .
Nagka ideya yang MUO na pasalihin din ang mga married na .
Mahilig talaga ang mga kano sa mga back story back story .
Actually ang pinaka bongga eh yung naka wheel chair ... rampa talaga sha o .

So yeah .
Shower me with thumbs down .
Eh sa yan naman talaga ang nangyare ‘no .
Miss Earth ang meh kasalanan.

我喜歡吃米飯麵條和豆類

Postby 我喜歡吃米飯麵條和豆類 » Sun Aug 21, 2022 10:40 pm

Kasalanan nyong mga bakla kayo kase hindi nyo pinansin ang Miss Earth USA 2022 pageant .
Kaya ayan kayo .... naka NGA NGA.

Ako .... pinansen koyang pageant nayan .

:%)) :%)) :%))

=;)) =;)) =;))

Kaya ayan .
Andae kong kuda kaya nagka ganyan ang MUO .

Gaya gaya ang MUO sa Miss Earth.
我喜歡吃米飯麵條和豆類

Postby DESIREE CLARY » Thu Sep 15, 2022 11:00 am

Starting in 2023 Paula Shugart and her team plan to make big changes to the Miss Universe pageant, But this is just a project and it's not official yet.
Remember the project of electing a “Miss Latina Universo” that turned out to be a big fiasco ~X(

I think it’s important that the Miss Universe Organization posts with exact detail how they are gonna work with a married woman, a mother or a pregnant woman. It’s important because if a was a mother/wife I would need to how all the terms before competing.
DESIREE CLARY

Date of Birth: 20 Apr 2001
Profession: nurse
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Jewelry making and collect crystals

Return to Miss Universe