Just In Report

Just In Report

Postby Prozac » Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:36 pm

A pageant blog has bannered a breaking news that the owner of Miss Gr@nd International Nawat Itsaragrisil is
in the Philippines and met Architect Richelle Singson Michael, LCS Group Vice Chairman.

I saw their photos together and what was alarming was Herlene “Hipon Girl” Budol, who is very vocal to win
the Gr@nd title, has met Nawat also complete with photos to prove it. What is Nawat up to this time?

I don't like the sound of it ... but does anybody know what the meeting was all about? The picture of MGI making
an alliance and a coalition with Miss Universe Philippines is agony and anguish personified to some Filipinos.

My friend was even asking kung saang hotel nakastay si Nawat. He was joking ok?

Prozac
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Butch
Date of Birth: 16 Mar 2016
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Hospital Worker
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: bully buster, fake news antidote
Message: If you see bizarre behaviors in you, seek professional help.

Re: Just In Report

Postby HardlineWreck » Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:56 am

Nawat is scouting for a replacement pageant after their departure to Bb. Pilipinas. That is why he is personally here to check and gain investors for his "pageant" growth in the Philippines.

After what he did to our country and publicly shaming to us and his minions, why is he here in the PH? HYPOCRITE MUCH?
#FortheWIN #ForThePHILIPPINES #TeamPHILIPPINES

LABAN TEAM PILIPINAS

The ONCE IN A BLUE MOON lurker ng MISSO.
HardlineWreck
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Mack
Date of Birth: 30 Dec 1998
Profession: Science Teacher, Biologist and Chemist
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: Reading Science/Fiction Books

Postby beautywatchnyc » Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:29 am

After all the filth that was uttered and hurled, it'd seem that some pageant followers can't get enough of Nawat and his org's next moves. This recent indiscretion alone makes Nawat and his unpopular moves relevant despite the unbridled character assassination levelled against MGI and Nawat's persona early on. No one can tell exactly as to the reason(s) of his visit but I often think that Nawat and MGI are no longer relevant esp to the Pinoy critic's sense of preferential treatment. More than the mudslinging that was said in the past, some Pinoys can't skip making wild assumptions or conspiratorial takes about Nawat's current visit to the Philippines. The hating Pinoy's double edged crusade for or against comes as a huge disappointment to me because it appears anticlimactic and hypocritical.
beautywatchnyc
VIP MEMBERS are REAL LIFE candidates or PAGEANT ORGANIZERS.

Location: New York City (former) now residing in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea, SW5
Real Life Name/Nick: david
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: HR Consultancy, Professional Cooking
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing D Net Cooking Travel Reading Pho2graphy

Postby Prozac » Wed Jun 29, 2022 9:19 am

Tough decisions and unpopular moves need not be made alone. But Nawat always wants to go solo although he has
sporadic support from his organization and previous winners ... that wasn't enough. I think he does make decisions
impulsively without thinking of the rationality of his actions, like comparing his organization with the much-established
ones like Miss Universe or dragging himself into a word war with Miss Earth, when the latter was reticent enough to
fire back the same ammunition, or self-proclaiming that MGI is number one, when it was far from the truth.

Nawat should have somebody by his side to remind him of his excesses or caution him to tone down his braggadocio.
He should have brainstormed with his colleagues and staff and asked for their support - (a case in point is the
organization's advocacy to stop the war and violence - as the team smooths the way that their mantra is feasible
and attainable and helps ensure the change will be sustainable.

He should have also a lawyer on standby to advise him that if he is going down a path he or she can’t support; he
can explain the pros and the cons. His colleague's support will shield him from retribution if things go awry. And if
things don't look good, he doesn't have to take the blame all to himself.

His colleagues should also be included in designing and implementing the advocacy for example. He should actively
solicit the thoughts of the group and listen respectfully regardless of rank and role. Areas of agreement and dissent
should be openly discussed and considered. People are much more likely to buy into plans to which they contribute.

Finally, he should allow team members to see the problem and educate them about the implications if the problem
is not resolved. If he is worried about damaging the culture, keep in mind that culture is not harmed by unpopular
decisions: Culture is harmed when decisions are perceived to be unfair, unjust, or unnecessary.

People accept decisions that are detrimental to them if they believe the decision-making process to be fair and just.
This is known as procedural justice. Organizations strong in procedural justice have healthier cultures and superior
performance.
Prozac

Postby prowazekii » Thu Jun 30, 2022 1:06 am

dapat sa noontime show ang pacontest ng MGI philippines
i think of Miss Universe who is the most beautiful, most femininely graceful, most charming, delightful and sweet...
prowazekii
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Ron Weasley Fr. Hogwarts
Profession: Physician
Hobbies/Interests: The OLympic Games,Miss Universe,HP and Haus MD
Message: " hard work and perseverance outlast sheer luck and talent"

Postby Mariana Erwin » Thu Jun 30, 2022 3:28 am

If he really wants sponsors, he has to end his racist statements and activities that he and his fellow administrators are doing, especially towards Filipinos and other nationalities. Also, he should at least be true to their advocacy of world peace. Not only that, I've heard that he is now the director of Miss World Laos, which is not surprising given that before he created this pageant, he was also the director of Miss Thailand World in the past. (Not sure if that Miss World thing is true but a Miss World fan page posted it on Instagram).
No more bashers in 2022, please.

Also, watch Dani Walker's video to know more on how bashers can kill with their words.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbYUDqSC1UM
Mariana Erwin

Date of Birth: 05 Apr 1988
Profession: ***********
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry
Message: Hello and welcome! Commenting on things in pageantry and critical of pageant issues.

Postby Prozac » Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:39 am

Mariana Erwin wrote:If he really wants sponsors, he has to end his racist statements and activities that he and his fellow administrators are doing, especially towards Filipinos and other nationalities. Also, he should at least be true to their advocacy of world peace. Not only that, I've heard that he is now the director of Miss World Laos, which is not surprising given that before he created this pageant, he was also the director of Miss Thailand World in the past. (Not sure if that Miss World thing is true but a Miss World fan page posted it on Instagram).

If this is true, where is Nawat's loyalty - Thailand or Laos?

You can't serve two masters at the same time. His intention to help Thailand or Laos is at odds with each other.
Either he will help Thailand or put down Laos.

Or he can give 100% of his time to one and totally neglect the other. This is CONFLICT OF INTEREST with a capital C.

Prozac

Postby beautywatchnyc » Thu Jun 30, 2022 3:08 pm

Prozac wrote:
Mariana Erwin wrote:If he really wants sponsors, he has to end his racist statements and activities that he and his fellow administrators are doing, especially towards Filipinos and other nationalities. Also, he should at least be true to their advocacy of world peace. Not only that, I've heard that he is now the director of Miss World Laos, which is not surprising given that before he created this pageant, he was also the director of Miss Thailand World in the past. (Not sure if that Miss World thing is true but a Miss World fan page posted it on Instagram).

You can't serve two masters at the same time. His intention to help Thailand or Laos is at odds with each other.

Or he can give 100% of his time to one and totally neglect the other. This is CONFLICT OF INTEREST with a capital C.

I tend to think that the organizers of either pageant org and particularly Nawat himself don't see it that way. Does public outcry or anyone else in the fora have clout or the influence to make Nawat rescind what has been decided and defeat his true intention? No one can stop anyone from saying this and that but after all that has been said and done what comes to print is all a matter of personal opinion. I like to think that here in Misso and the stated prejudice outside these pages hardly matters to Angkol or his stooges. I'm no avowed fan of the man's egocentric persona but I got entertained by MGI's antics, to say the least.
beautywatchnyc

Location: New York City (former) now residing in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea, SW5

Postby Prozac » Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:57 pm

beautywatchnyc wrote:
Prozac wrote:

I tend to think that the organizers of either pageant org and particularly Nawat himself don't see it that way. Does public outcry or anyone else in the fora have clout or the influence to make Nawat rescind what has been decided and defeat his true intention? No one can stop anyone from saying this and that but after all that has been said and done what comes to print is all a matter of personal opinion. I like to think that here in Misso and the stated prejudice outside these pages hardly matters to Angkol or his stooges. I'm no avowed fan of the man's egocentric persona but I got entertained by MGI's antics, to say the least.

Nawat's antics almost annoyed 90 percent of Misso members while about 10 percent took it for its entertainment value.
Of course there is nothing wrong with both reactions.

What is being shown here is Edward L. Thorndike's stimulus-response theory. One stimulus - different perceptions.
Nawat is the stimulus and the same set of perceivers have different interpretations of him.

So far, we have assumed that different perceivers will all form pretty much the same impression of the same person.
For instance, if two people are both thinking about Nawat, or describing him to someone else, they should each think
about or describe him in pretty much the same way. After all, Nawat is Nawat, and he should have a personality that
they can both see. But this is not always the case; they may form different impressions of Nawat for a variety of reasons.
For one, the two people’s experiences with Nawat may be somewhat different. If one sees him in different places and
talks to him about different things than the other, then they will each have a different sample of behavior on which to
base their impressions.

To every experience, each of us brings our own schemas, attitudes, and expectations. In fact, the process of interpretation
guarantees that we will not all form exactly the same impression of the people that we see. This, of course, reflects a
basic principle—our prior experiences color our current perceptions.

One factor that influences how we perceive others is the current cognitive accessibility of a given person's characteristics—
Some people first notice how attractive someone is because they care a lot about physical appearance—for them, appearance
is a highly accessible characteristic. If you are interested in style and fashion, you would probably first notice a person’s clothes,
whereas another person might be more likely to notice a person’s athletic skills. These differences in accessibility will influence
the kinds of impressions that we form about others because they influence what we focus on and how we think about them.

Another factor is how people differ in terms of how carefully they process information about others. People with a strong need
for cognition tend to process information more thoughtfully and therefore may make more causal attributions overall. In contrast,
people without a strong need for cognition tend to be more impulsive and impatient and may make attributions more quickly and
spontaneously. People higher in need of cognition may take more situational factors into account when considering the behaviors
of others. Consequently, they tend to make more tolerant rather than focus on punitive attributions about people - in this case,
Nawat.

Prozac

Postby beautywatchnyc » Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:06 am

Prozac wrote:
beautywatchnyc wrote:
Prozac wrote:

Nawat's antics almost annoyed 90 percent of Misso members while about 10 percent took it for its entertainment value.

What is being shown here is Edward L. Thorndike's stimulus-response theory. One stimulus - different perceptions.
Nawat is the stimulus and the same set of perceivers have different interpretations of him.

So far, we have assumed that different perceivers will all form pretty much the same impression of the same person.
For instance, if two people are both thinking about Nawat, or describing him to someone else, they should each think
about or describe him in pretty much the same way. After all, Nawat is Nawat, and he should have a personality that
they can both see. But this is not always the case; they may form different impressions of Nawat for a variety of reasons.
For one, the two people’s experiences with Nawat may be somewhat different. If one sees him in different places and
talks to him about different things than the other, then they will each have a different sample of behavior on which to
base their impressions.

To every experience, each of us brings our own schemas, attitudes, and expectations. In fact, the process of interpretation
guarantees that we will not all form exactly the same impression of the people that we see. This, of course, reflects a

One factor that influences how we perceive others is the current cognitive accessibility of a given person's characteristics—
Some people first notice how attractive someone is because they care a lot about physical appearance—for them, appearance
is a highly accessible characteristic. If you are interested in style and fashion, you would probably first notice a person’s clothes,
whereas another person might be more likely to notice a person’s athletic skills. These differences in accessibility will influence
the kinds of impressions that we form about others because they influence what we focus on and how we think about them.

Another factor is how people differ in terms of how carefully they process information about others. People with a strong need
for cognition tend to process information more thoughtfully and therefore may make more causal attributions overall. In contrast,
people without a strong need for cognition tend to be more impulsive and impatient and may make attributions more quickly and
spontaneously. People higher in need of cognition may take more situational factors into account when considering the behaviors
of others. Consequently, they tend to make more tolerant rather than focus on punitive attributions about people - in this case,
Nawat.

Unfortunately, I can see all these as your perceptions of a man you hardly know in person, Prozac. I have no claims to knowing the man himself so I'd better keep a distance. Have you spoken to Nawat, do you know the absolute truth from him personally to be alluding to the above as if acting like a judge of character sans the factual basis but only unsubstantiated reports coming mainly from MGI's detractors. We can discern by isolating the real issues, can't we? With all the negative things said about the man in the fora, can we really expect to focus on a "careful processing of information about others" seems to be big talk rather than actualize what is.
beautywatchnyc

Postby Prozac » Fri Jul 01, 2022 9:23 am

beautywatchnyc wrote:
Prozac wrote:
beautywatchnyc wrote:
Prozac wrote:

base their impressions.

Nawat.

Unfortunately, I can see all these as your perceptions of a man you hardly know in person, Prozac. I have no claims to knowing the man himself so I'd better keep a distance. Have you spoken to Nawat, do you know the absolute truth from him personally to be alluding to the above as if acting like a judge of character sans the factual basis but only unsubstantiated reports coming mainly from MGI's detractors. We can discern by isolating the real issues, can't we? With all the negative things said about the man in the fora, can we really expect to focus on a "careful processing of information about others" seems to be big talk rather than actualize what is.

Can you have a perception of someone you don't know personally or you hardly knew in person? Yes, you can!

However, the person's perception is a very subjective process that can be affected by a number of variables.
Factors that can influence the impressions you form of other people include the characteristics of the person
you are observing, the context of the situation, your own personal traits, and your past experiences.

In social psychology, the term "person perception" refers to the different mental processes that we use to form
impressions of other people. This includes not just how we form these impressions, but the different conclusions
we make about other people based on our impressions.

I can have a perception of Nawat even though I haven't talked to him or have not rubbed elbows with him. He
is a public figure and how many times has he shown the real Nawat in videos and in reports. Action speaks
louder than words and he has displayed in all splendor what kind of person he is, his intentions, feelings his
motives. If that is not enough to form a good picture of Nawat ... tell!

And Nawat did not do just action ... he has also his words to blame for ..., especially in his sites ... the silent
witness for all his temper tantrums. in fact, to Nawat, both words and actions are "louder" in both intensity
and pyrotechnics —they account for much of the noise in our environment. To quote Mark Twain: "Action speaks
louder than words but not nearly as often." In these times of social media, words dominate our interactive space,
and their power is readily amplified.

If the majority of readers have been offended by his antics, how can we fault the majority for having that kind
of negative perception? Just like the 31M BBM voters ... when BBM won how can we fault them for voting for
him. There have been unsubstantiated negative reports coming from his detractors as well, but they stood firm
and they believe him.

Just like a friend who is a never say die BBM supporter. He hardly knew BBM, except for what he read on FB. He
has no claims to knowing the man ... but he can't keep his distance. Instead, he found himself on the
frontline fighting eye for an eye against the vile and venom coming from his detractors.

I wish I could just back off. And give the man some slack. But when the going gets tough, I could not just see
myself watching Nawat enjoy his pettiness and rudeness. Nor will I be sorry for him and become his apologist.

Prozac

Postby Stoichio » Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:34 pm

And now, the garbage No-what meets with Arnold Vegafria.

This shameless trash in the beauty pageant society should be burned alive.

Stoichio
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping

Postby Prozac » Fri Jul 01, 2022 4:14 pm

Stoichio wrote:

And now, the garbage No-what meets with Arnold Vegafria.

This shameless trash in the beauty pageant society should be burned alive.

And now the plot thickens. Thank you for the update Stoichio.

I was not there to witness and see what transpired with Angkols meeting with Chavit's daughter but it gave
me the perception that nothing concrete took shape. Too bad of me to think that way but I can't help jumping
to conclusions.

And now with a photo op with Arnold Vegafria, it gave one an impression that Angkol was window shopping or
was he peddling MGI to any would-be takers?

Prozac

Postby Prozac » Fri Jul 01, 2022 4:47 pm

Prozac wrote:

You are right Mariana Erwin.

According to the headline in another pageant blog. "Grand pageants' CEO Nawat Itsaragrisil is the new National
Director of Miss World Laos Organization." And the sampling of reactions was 98% negative. it looked like every
body has already a formed perception/impression of his zany antics.

-John Mars
Parang may cognitive dissonance itong si nawat. Kala ko ba sabi nya #1 ang pacontest nya.

-Ron Canesio
He will make it a Circus just like Miss Gwand International .

-Kent Kho
Good to see both master Chefs in the same organization.

-Ernie Enad Goldsworth
This guy is confused about his patriotism. Hahaha. So unstable thinking.

-Gial Moranash
Hintayin nyo, ebabash nya rin yang Miss World, tapos na kasi sya makipag-away kay MI, ME at Miss Universe,
kay MW naman daw

-Angelo Montaad Changolan
ngek wala na, sinasakop na ni nawat yung mga iba't-ibang organization.

-Jayvee Manyo
May bagong Restaurant si angkol haha

-Viveca Oquiño
Tapos ang main winner diyan ipapadala sa Miss Gwand while yung 1st runner up ipapadala sa Miss World.

Prozac

Postby koji » Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:53 am

Seriously? Laos? Shameful.
koji
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: joey
Date of Birth: 05 May 1989
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Farmer
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: beauty pageant

Postby Prozac » Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:51 am

koji wrote:Seriously? Laos? Shameful.

It is just a matter of time before somebody will feed him the idea that if he could not get the best crop of Filipinas
from Bb. Pilipinas. MUP or Miss World Philippines as a delegate to MGI, he will have to be the National Director of
Miss Gwand Philippines himself.
Prozac

Return to Miss Grand International