Celeste Cortesi bet ng Thais

Celeste Cortesi bet ng Thais

Postby boompanes » Sun May 01, 2022 3:38 pm

Celeste Cortesi bet ng mga Thais

open the link and translate the comments in English

https://www.facebook.com/Nunoiduak/phot ... 372617296/

boompanes
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 21 May 1986
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Student
Hobbies/Interests: Net, swimming

Re: Celeste Cortesi bet ng Thais

Postby poker_man » Sun May 01, 2022 4:46 pm

Actually tayong mga Southeast Asians bet talaga ang mga half white. Lalo pa yan napasibol ng Pia and Catriona prototypes. Sayang lang puros mom and dad lang ang kayang ikuda ni Cortesi sa basic English niya.
poker_man

Date of Birth: 21 Jun 1985
Profession: Doctor
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty pageants

Postby esperasave » Sun May 01, 2022 7:19 pm

poker_man wrote:Actually tayong mga Southeast Asians bet talaga ang mga half white. Lalo pa yan napasibol ng Pia and Catriona prototypes. Sayang lang puros mom and dad lang ang kayang ikuda ni Cortesi sa basic English niya.

Hopefully, she could introduce more of her family or relatives in the Philippines or from elsewhere to make us believe that she has a strong ties to them from her Q&A. We could only see her Boyfriend from The Media platforms. We deserve a Foerignay Winner who has A Strong Ties to The Filipino Lingo and Culture. We deserve to have a Winner who can Speak One Dialect from so many. We deserve a Winner who have studied at least one semester in Any Philippine Schools. We deserve A Winner who knows The Philippine History 101 (Basic) including how to sing Ang Lupang Hinirang. Like Madam Stella de Araneta , she knows her Tagalog, Illongga and Bisaya Linggo. On the other hand, it's interesting to note how Michelle Dee tried to Stop Her from Winning when she Uttered A Tagalog sentence from her Q&A because Ms Celeste Cortesi was A Strong Contender That night but she couldn't Speak Any Filipino Dialect.
esperasave
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: esperas
Date of Birth: 30 Aug 1973
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: medical
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing
Message: Keep believing in the power of beauty in the human person

Postby esperasave » Sun May 01, 2022 9:34 pm

Learning one's Culture, History and Linggo is part of one's love and desire for The country especially if you are a Foreignay. However, if you are just here because of Modelling Contract, Pageantries, Film and Television opportunities, That's not Being Authentic. Yes, it's hard to learn it but if it's in your heart, you'll work it out. For instance, being an RN is hard to become because of so many hurdles in studying and training to become one but because of the love of this profession, no matter how hard or debacle we undergo with our journey, we still pursue this kind of road because our hearts is in it. Most especially when someone from another country would one to take you but we need to pass 6 internationally recognized examination both in English and Nursing but because it's in our Heart, we will work it out no matter what the results will be and will keep trying because our hearts is in it. Aside from that, our credentials will be researched and investigated if everything seems to be right by an international US based academic credentialing company. At the end of that long and challenging roads are competent and caring Filipino Nurses. And so our journey is no different from the pageantries. On the other hand, How Miss Universe or Miss World is being credited for researching the credentials of every candidate so what only remains is the most deserved winner of the pageant. Even Brooke Lee would emphasize this over and over that everything would be considered while being a judge once herself, a candidate claiming this and that but they know too well how to catch the reality side of it. And Look at those Winners distantly or recently either Miss Universe or Miss World, they've been successful in their own fields because it's in their HEARTS.
esperasave

Postby beautywatchnyc » Mon May 02, 2022 2:42 am

Esperasave, the subject is about the Thais' approval of Celeste's win. Unabashedly, you proceeded admonishing if not lecturing Celeste on her lack of proficiency speaking in straight Tagalog. You went by asking Celeste to volunteer further on her own family background. Is she in any way indebted personally to unravel forum-wide what could lead to an even worse scenario -- that of her family becoming direct object for public scrutiny? To me, personally, that is downright obtrusive and insulting that it could take leaps further as an invasion of privacy or may heaven forbid - unwarranted ridicule in a shared platform. As public figure, Celeste's detractors already have a field day throwing shades about her win perhaps to spoil her chances to advance. And you'd still aim for her immediate family members exposure to add to the roster for public consumption? I don't feel Celeste is beholden to anyone else in this manner. No such legislation exists for her to oblige. She must be on self-guard to dissuade and not allow her public to pry for the wrong reasons. Your unsolicited advice better not take stead, not even her own handlers or team nor MUph is duty-bound to intrude as a matter of principle and policy. Do you construe for Celeste to be controversial hot item, this early, inappropriately?

2nd, you like to brag about your nursing career, not 1x or 2x, but overplay repeatedly. This thread is about Celeste, not about you and your strength or self-acclaimed glories being an immigrant RN. I assure you I have nothing against nursing care as a legit source of bread and butter. But take a breath and discern when to put a brake. There are stories of nursing success out there not just in the US mainland but all over the globe. That can't be denied. But unlike you the difference is that these practiced nurses opted for self-effacing obscurity other than sing hossannas of self-praise to themselves. Most everyone here in Misso knows that by now. Perhaps, too, you can stop drooling over your travels unless someone asks details or might be interested to follow. I do understand how it was to hit the road for early leads after gaining a status of financial independence. Akin to personal compensation levels, travel experiences assume a different meaning to it if one knows how to differentiate sharing euphoric excitement from bragging per se.

A friendly hint:- In a related thread, someone told you to go back to school to continue learning. And to relearn. I was hit hard by that reaction and can't allow to pass. That was telling enough and you know exactly why he did that. If you still don't get it, he was asking you to be humble enough and not be overtaken as to be full of yourself to be pretentious and regarded seriously. Far from bursting your bubble, no offense, tbh.
beautywatchnyc
VIP MEMBERS are REAL LIFE candidates or PAGEANT ORGANIZERS.

Location: New York City (former) now residing in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea, SW5
Real Life Name/Nick: david
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: HR Consultancy, Professional Cooking
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing D Net Cooking Travel Reading Pho2graphy

Postby Astara » Mon May 02, 2022 3:29 am

poker_man wrote:Actually tayong mga Southeast Asians bet talaga ang mga half white. Lalo pa yan napasibol ng Pia and Catriona prototypes. Sayang lang puros mom and dad lang ang kayang ikuda ni Cortesi sa basic English niya.

Iba talaga ang maganda nanalo kahit kiki pa nya ang mag salita.........

yung iba pang United nation ang english at todo effort eh huma-Hanna Ruth Sison pa rin.
Forever bridesmaid, never the bride bwahahahahahahahaha

ang shaket no besh? =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))
Astara

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1990
Profession: princess
Hobbies/Interests: Hooking up

Postby mybadname » Mon May 02, 2022 4:04 am

The nerve of "this forumer" questioning Ms. Cortesi's mastery of the Filipino language. All I know as long as you have an inch of a Filipino blood whether you master the mother tongue or not, you are still a Filipino. Catriona Gray's Filipino diction is beyond perfection and I doubt if she has mastered the language already. Kita naman sa kanyang KARANGALAN booboo. Pero we are still very proud of her. Siguro gawin mo "Mr/Ms Forumer" ay turuan mo si Silvia magtagalog. Maxadong kang pabibo para lang masabi na magaling ka. No wonder inaaway ka dito.
my name is bad but i am good

Miss Universe only and nothing else!
mybadname
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: ralph
Date of Birth: 19 Nov 1980
Profession: engineer
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: reading

Postby esperasave » Mon May 02, 2022 4:06 am

beautywatchnyc wrote:Esperasave, the subject is about the Thais' approval of Celeste's win. Unabashedly, you proceeded admonishing if not lecturing Celeste on her lack of proficiency speaking in straight Tagalog. You went by asking Celeste to volunteer further on her own family background. Is she in any way indebted personally to unravel forum-wide what could lead to an even worse scenario -- that of her family becoming direct object for public scrutiny? To me, personally, that is downright obtrusive and insulting that it could take leaps further as an invasion of privacy or may heaven forbid - unwarranted ridicule in a shared platform. As public figure, Celeste's detractors already have a field day throwing shades about her win perhaps to spoil her chances to advance. And you'd still aim for her immediate family members exposure to add to the roster for public consumption? I don't feel Celeste is beholden to anyone else in this manner. No such legislation exists for her to oblige. She must be on self-guard to dissuade and not allow her public to pry for the wrong reasons. Your unsolicited advice better not take stead, not even her own handlers or team nor MUph is duty-bound to intrude as a matter of principle and policy. Do you construe for Celeste to be controversial hot item, this early, inappropriately?

2nd, you like to brag about your nursing career, not 1x or 2x, but overplay repeatedly. This thread is about Celeste, not about you and your strength or self-acclaimed glories being an immigrant RN. I assure you I have nothing against nursing care as a legit source of bread and butter. But take a breath and discern when to put a brake. There are stories of nursing success out there not just in the US mainland but all over the globe. That can't be denied. But unlike you the difference is that these practiced nurses opted for self-effacing obscurity other than sing hossannas of self-praise to themselves. Most everyone here in Misso knows that by now. Perhaps, too, you can stop drooling over your travels unless someone asks details or might be interested to follow. I do understand how it was to hit the road for early leads after gaining a status of financial independence. Akin to personal compensation levels, travel experiences assume a different meaning to it if one knows how to differentiate sharing euphoric excitement from bragging per se.

A friendly hint:- In a related thread, someone told you to go back to school to continue learning. And to relearn. I was hit hard by that reaction and can't allow to pass. That was telling enough and you know exactly why he did that. If you still don't get it, he was asking you to be humble enough and not be overtaken as to be full of yourself to be pretentious and regarded seriously. Far from bursting your bubble, no offense, tbh.

Sorry, I tend to disagree with what you have all said. You know me eversince that I have been a forumer and being a human person, just like In The beauty Pageantries that I too have a voice that I can share and impart to the public as informative it can be. Personally, it's not my intention eversince in a way to ridicule anyone because I know everyone of us is unique in our own special way. I'm just giving useful insight because alot of People nowadays that we send representative but often times people wants a miracle to happen at Miss Universe. However, I'm telling you now that when I make articles about my own journey in the career that I am now or other involvements like field trip and travelling it's not about bragging it or being conceited but to convey knowledge, lessons, informations that might be beneficial to others. Me too, I have my own story to tell and each one of us as well. On the other hand, no one did I ask to stop them to say a story about themselves that we could learn and appreciate each other. In an instance, there's nothing wrong when you tell a person to go back to school when she at age 22 didn't go to college yet. She deserves to have an education because not all the time she'll be young and pretty. But with education, she can always have a second shot at life when times are tough like in pandemic or when she gets to a certain age that movies and TV are hard to get her already. On Celeste's family matter. It is just appropriate that she could introduce her family that she keep mentioning them in her answer. Her social media and the press are with the men she had in relationship with but with pictures of her family which she dearly loves, I believe more people can appreciate that being a loving person to them. And again, why are you stopping a person to initiate that move with People in the World of Pageantry would like to connect with her and/or Family. If it's really intrusive or obtrusive to her, she can always ask for privacy about her family respectfully. There's nothing harm if you introduce your family to us. The other winners in the past have done that so I guess it can be done to her. But if she doesn't want it, she can always have that choice to spare them from media. Just like me, I also want to talk about my family and if there's something off about it in certain way, I always accept it. Finally, I would like to talk about my experiences even with my day to day activities because somehow people could learn from out of it.
Last edited by esperasave on Mon May 02, 2022 4:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
esperasave

Postby Polla » Mon May 02, 2022 4:18 am

Shut the f**k up!
Iyong ang nasa puso ni Ms. Cortesi ng mga sandaling iyon habang tinatanong siya.
Nakikita kong walang tama o mali sa mga sagot na nagmula sa puso unlike sa iba na mga memorized at scripted na sagot...

Look at Sushmita Sen na isa sa pinaka matalino at pinakamalalim mag isip na Miss Universe to date...
Tingnan nyo ang sagot ni Ms. Sushimita kung paano niya sinagot ang tanong sa kanya ni Ms. LaRUE na "if have the time and money to embark on a great adventure what would it be?
Pansinin nyo na ang sagot niya ay sincere at galing sa puso...
At halos nakikita na ang sagot ni Ms. Cortesi ay galing sa puso at sincere parehong pareho ky Sushmita.
Simple man ang naging tugon ni Ms. Cortesi makikita mo na may sense pa din...

Wag kami!!!
Confidently beautiful with a heart
Polla
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: james
Profession: singer
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: singing, composing songs

Postby Polla » Mon May 02, 2022 4:24 am

Astara wrote:

Iba talaga ang maganda nanalo kahit kiki pa nya ang mag salita.........

yung iba pang United nation ang english at todo effort eh huma-Hanna Ruth Sison pa rin.

TRUE

TRUE
Forever bridesmaid, never the bride bwahahahahahahahaha

ang shaket no besh? =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))
Last edited by Polla on Mon May 02, 2022 4:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Polla

Postby esperasave » Mon May 02, 2022 4:31 am

Polla wrote:

Shut the f**k up!
Iyong ang nasa puso ni Ms. Cortesi ng mga sandaling iyon habang tinatanong siya.
Nakikita kong walang tama o mali sa mga sagot na nagmula sa puso unlike sa iba na mga memorized at scripted na sagot...

Look at Sushmita Sen na isa sa pinaka matalino at pinakamalalim mag isip na Miss Universe to date...
Tingnan nyo ang sagot ni Ms. Sushimita kung paano niya sinagot ang tanong sa kanya ni Ms. LaRUE na "if have the time and money to embark on a great adventure what would it be?
At halos nakikita na ang sagot ni Ms. Cortesi ay galing sa puso at sincere parehong pareho ky Sushmita.

Wag kami!!!

Sushmita Sen's answer was like this, "Adventure for me is something that I enjoy from within me. If I have the time and money. The... The little children, I won't say that the downtrodden children, any children for that matter, I would like to go out with them and have a good time." It's a deep rooted heart felt answer.
esperasave

Postby Polla » Mon May 02, 2022 4:41 am

esperasave wrote:
Polla wrote:

Shut the f**k up!

Wag kami!!!

Sushmita Sen's answer was like this, "Adventure for me is something that I enjoy from within me. If I have the time and money. The... The little children, I won't say that the downtrodden children, any children for that matter, I would like to go out with them and have a good time." It's a deep rooted heart felt answer.

Heart felt answers determines a true winner!

O duhva wagi ang baklang si Cortesi!
Polla

Postby beautywatchnyc » Mon May 02, 2022 5:54 am

Esperasave, tell us honestly? Do you have control over people minds and how freedom of speech can be abused by bad elements that you don't even know except in these pages? You've been a member of this forum with shared platforms for a while already. You'd be naive to assume that things would be alright, that no one violates the members of Celeste's family or even her boyfriend subject the minutest scrutiny once she bares their persona in these pages. Not everybody else thinks the way we do. Notice how her detractors usurped these pages already just within hours after her coronation. The shameless ones spin ugly rumors blatant with assertions that are malicious and mostly unverified but poised to shame and harm Celeste's reputation. Public versus private domain. Serves to know the thin line separating them. Crystal, will Celeste and her family benefit strongly should she heed your capricious wishes? Your wish Esperasave is not Celeste's command. Better to stay that way.
Last edited by beautywatchnyc on Mon May 02, 2022 6:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
beautywatchnyc

Location: New York City (former) now residing in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea, SW5

Postby *** » Mon May 02, 2022 6:09 am

Don’t judge someone’s Filipino-ness on circumstances beyond their control, circumstances surrounding their birth and maturity. A better measure of one’s Filipino-ness is one’s flaming desire to uplift, honor and to love the Philippines. Socio-economic factors and the dream for a better life for their families forced/forcing many of our kababayans to work and live abroad. Eventually, many found love, bore and raised children abroad. Their children should never be branded as less Filipino, Jus Sanguinis (right of blood). The supreme law of the land agrees, according to the 1987 Philippine Constitution Article IV Section 1 on Who is classified as Philippine citizens - Those whose fathers or mothers are citizens of the Philippines.

Real Life Name/Nick: ***
Date of Birth: 25 May 1980
Profession: Stylist; MovieTV costume/wardrobe/color consultant
Hobbies/Interests: Aesthetics

Postby esperasave » Mon May 02, 2022 6:39 am

*** wrote:Don’t judge someone’s Filipino-ness on circumstances beyond their control, circumstances surrounding their birth and maturity. A better measure of one’s Filipino-ness is one’s flaming desire to uplift, honor and to love the Philippines. Socio-economic factors and the dream for a better life for their families forced/forcing many of our kababayans to work and live abroad. Eventually, many found love, bore and raised children abroad. Their children should never be branded as less Filipino, Jus Sanguinis (right of blood). The supreme law of the land agrees, according to the 1987 Philippine Constitution Article IV Section 1 on Who is classified as Philippine citizens - Those whose fathers or mothers are citizens of the Philippines.

But since they are representing The Philippines at least they could choose to learn one of our so many dialects if their heart desires. If they want to help their families, they could choose to be in the film, TV, commercial where they could also earn a very decent living. But to complete for an international competition without any idea about our culture, history or dialects, it's just stepping on to our soveignty and identity as a Filipino. If they wish to compete, but study and attend Flipinio 101 class first which is basic grammar and writing then for sure she could compete for international competition when she gets fluent in Tagalog or any other dialects she desires. You know how these foreignay are storming the international competition to represent us but they don't have any idea who is Jose Rizal or what is Lupang Hinirang and where Calamba City is. It's a slap in our Face. All they can do is to carry the sash and be a flag bearer. Every Filipino can do that infront of Miss Paula Shugart, The MUO and in the Universal Stage. Then you are looking down to our own identity. I'm here in the Cruise Ship eating my breakfast but other nationals who are crews have communicated with my order in stylized Tagalog. Then here a representative from the Philippines claiming to be a Filipino but all she can speak is Taglish. Half Filipino na, Half Tagalog pa when she communicates. Why can't she talk straight Tagalog, she's to smart and bright, right? Give them a million dollar or peso endorsement deals, they'll be happy already and no need to represent the country.
esperasave

Postby Zinnia » Mon May 02, 2022 9:47 am

esperasave wrote:
*** wrote:Don’t judge someone’s Filipino-ness on circumstances beyond their control, circumstances surrounding their birth and maturity. A better measure of one’s Filipino-ness is one’s flaming desire to uplift, honor and to love the Philippines. Socio-economic factors and the dream for a better life for their families forced/forcing many of our kababayans to work and live abroad. Eventually, many found love, bore and raised children abroad. Their children should never be branded as less Filipino, Jus Sanguinis (right of blood). The supreme law of the land agrees, according to the 1987 Philippine Constitution Article IV Section 1 on Who is classified as Philippine citizens - Those whose fathers or mothers are citizens of the Philippines.

But since they are representing The Philippines at least they could choose to learn one of our so many dialects if their heart desires.

One step at a time. Remember that Italy is not an english speaking country, that is why she is not fluent in english before, especially during her Miss Earth stints. But now she can already speak english. Just give her time, she is slowly learning everything. And I'm pretty sure that she's more familiar on bicolano dialect than tagalog, since her mother is from Bicol and not from provinces/ cities who speaks tagalog. Usually ang mga pinay moms with halfie children living outside the Philippines, ang mga pinag-tuturong language sa anak nila eh kung ano ang dialect nila sa Pilipinas. May kilala nga akong vlogger na nanay may anak din na halfie, nasa amerika sila, ang bata hindi marunong mag tagalog, pero marunong mag bisaya. Kasi ang nanay puro bisaya sa bahay. English at bisaya lang alam ng bata. I'm sure ang Celeste ganun din cguro Italian at bicolano dialect ang alam. Hindi lang naman Tagalog ang salita sa Pilipinas, bakit napakalaking puntos pag tagalog ang alam, pero pag hindi marunong sa tagalog pero ibang dialect sa pinas ang alam parang hindi valid sa maraming tao, less filipino agad agad tingin sayo. Gusto tagalog talaga. Eh papano nga kung ang nanay mismo probinsiyana at hindi nagtatagalog dba, shmpre kung ano ang dialect niya sa province niya yun din ang makakasanayan niya to communicate her child, at maituturo sa anak abroad :%))

Miss Universe 2022 is like a rollercoaster ride.
FULL OF SURPRISES !!!

Zinnia

Date of Birth: 02 Apr 1995
Profession: student
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants, Fashion, Music, Food

Postby esperasave » Mon May 02, 2022 12:33 pm

Zinnia wrote:
esperasave wrote:

But since they are representing The Philippines at least they could choose to learn one of our so many dialects if their heart desires.

One step at a time. Remember that Italy is not an english speaking country, that is why she is not fluent in english before, especially during her Miss Earth stints. But now she can already speak english. Just give her time, she is slowly learning everything. And I'm pretty sure that she's more familiar on bicolano dialect than tagalog, since her mother is from Bicol and not from provinces/ cities who speaks tagalog. Usually ang mga pinay moms with halfie children living outside the Philippines, ang mga pinag-tuturong language sa anak nila eh kung ano ang dialect nila sa Pilipinas. May kilala nga akong vlogger na nanay may anak din na halfie, nasa amerika sila, ang bata hindi marunong mag tagalog, pero marunong mag bisaya. Kasi ang nanay puro bisaya sa bahay. English at bisaya lang alam ng bata. I'm sure ang Celeste ganun din cguro Italian at bicolano dialect ang alam. Hindi lang naman Tagalog ang salita sa Pilipinas, bakit napakalaking puntos pag tagalog ang alam, pero pag hindi marunong sa tagalog pero ibang dialect sa pinas ang alam parang hindi valid sa maraming tao, less filipino agad agad tingin sayo. Gusto tagalog talaga. Eh papano nga kung ang nanay mismo probinsiyana at hindi nagtatagalog dba, shmpre kung ano ang dialect niya sa province niya yun din ang makakasanayan niya to communicate her child, at maituturo sa anak abroad :%))

I'm pretty sure, she could learn Tagalog or Bicol easily because Europeans are multi lingual themselves. Likewise, Celeste could also hold conversation to some international linggo. She could Bring it out at The Miss Universe competition if there's a judge that could speak her kind. COMMUNICATION is an easy skill to learn if you keep doing it. In fact, I've learned my Bikol linggo with The Katulongs in my younger years.
esperasave

Postby esperasave » Mon May 02, 2022 12:40 pm

Zinnia wrote:
esperasave wrote:

This is what I have observed with Families here in America. The children are so successful in their studies and in life because their Filipino parents are so strict to them. They are being monitored by their parents to make sure that they don't fool around with their lives.
esperasave

Postby esperasave » Mon May 02, 2022 12:50 pm

Zinnia wrote:
esperasave wrote:

Yes, you're correct. This is basically the reason why I have to learn Bisaya because mostly, these Bisayas believe that their Linggo is just a higher level as Tagalog. Then when I encounter Illongo and Hiligaynon, they too have some beliefs that there Linggo is superior than mine so I'm the one learning their kind. So for now, I do converse with those dialects.
esperasave

Postby RatedX » Mon May 02, 2022 11:27 pm

People forget Miss Universe 2012 1st RU Janine Tugonon's answer in the final Q&A:

“For me Miss Universe is not about being able to speak a particular language, it’s about being able to influence and inspire other people...”
Big FOUR pageants: Miss Universe, MW, MI and ME
All other pageants are MINOR pageants.

BINGO Sandwich Cookies - Official Food Sponsor of Miss Grandma Extraterrestrial Empty Seats Pageant
RatedX

Date of Birth: 25 Dec 1991
Profession: Mayor of "El Tocuyo, Venezuela!"
Hobbies/Interests: Making bashers miserable

Postby beautywatchnyc » Tue May 03, 2022 8:53 am

esperasave wrote:
Zinnia wrote:
esperasave wrote:
*** wrote:[color=#FF4000]

This is what I have observed with Families here in America. The children are so successful in their studies and in life because their Filipino parents are so strict to them. They are being monitored by their parents to make sure that they don't fool around with their lives.

OOT: Without spinning unnecessary drama into it in destressing the obvious, isn't that the primary reason why a struggling family opts for outbound migration to an employment destination overseas despite unfamiliar faces, places and challenges of the new environment? Thought everyone else knows this familiar tune by now!
beautywatchnyc

Postby esperasave » Tue May 03, 2022 11:08 am

beautywatchnyc wrote:
esperasave wrote:
Zinnia wrote:
esperasave wrote:

OOT: Without spinning unnecessary drama into it in destressing the obvious, isn't that the primary reason why a struggling family opts for outbound migration to an employment destination overseas despite unfamiliar faces, places and challenges of the new environment? Thought everyone else knows this familiar tune by now!

This is why This Foreignays with Dual Citizenships will just come by The Philippines when they are booked For Some Works then when they are done with it they'll go back to their Native Country and wait again to be called. They don't want to learn at least any Local Linggo because they can choose so. Also, why stay long in The Philippines when it's a Third World Country and just waiting to be called. Then why learn Tagalog when my Native tongue is an International Lingo. It takes a desire by heart to Love The Philippines. Otherwise, they will just Stay in The Philippines because they are always booked as long as The PUBLIC wanted them of Their MESTIZA LOOK. Personally, I'm gonna let my American Polish Lithuanian Filipino NIECES to stay The Philipines when they are at least College level for commercial and marketing purposes. They'll gonna be rich and amaze some money. But in fairness, there's Foreignays who speak Filipino Linggo because they went to college or their family have some business here but Luz Valdez in The Competition. Na Luz Valdez pa. NAISAHAN SILA OR WERE OUTSMARTED.
esperasave

Postby beautywatchnyc » Tue May 03, 2022 1:59 pm

esperasave wrote:
beautywatchnyc wrote:
esperasave wrote:
Zinnia wrote:
esperasave wrote:

This is why This Foreignays with Dual Citizenships will just come by The Philippines when they are booked For Some Works then when they are done with it they'll go back to their Native Country and wait again to be called. They don't want to learn at least any Local Linggo because they can choose so. Also, why stay long in The Philippines when it's a Third World Country and just waiting to be called. Then why learn Tagalog when my Native tongue is an International Lingo. It takes a desire by heart to Love The Philippines. Otherwise, they will just Stay in The Philippines because they are always booked as long as The PUBLIC wanted them of Their MESTIZA LOOK. Personally, I'm gonna let my American Polish Lithuanian Filipino NIECES to stay The Philipines when they are at least College level for commercial and marketing purposes. They'll gonna be rich and amaze some money. But in fairness, there's Foreignays who speak Filipino Linggo because they went to college or their family have some business here but Luz Valdez in The Competition. Na Luz Valdez pa. NAISAHAN SILA OR WERE OUTSMARTED.

anung "amaze some money" pinagsasabi mo. amoy kanto backstreet lingo yan ah? mahiya ka nman pinagduldulan mo pati mga subjects na enrol mo raw eh pati amass di mo alam i sploke. did you forget already you were once admonished and berated inaway at pinagsabihan nung isa dito na balik ka sa pag aral ulit. kinakapos ka daw eh! mag li litany ka na nman ng buhay mo at mag li lecture. dito mo pa iaunload ung ka....han mo for everyone else to dissect. wake up call. calling you out, wag mamasamain. the travesty of it all stares at you in both eyes. sigue nga mag bicol o hiniray-a ka na lng maiintindihan pa kita. Sus, mag ala diktador ka na pati sa buhay ng sariling pamangkin eh mangingialam ka pa. alin, the most despised brand of american crass materialism ipamamahagi mo sa kanila? "commercial and marketing" commodities ipaghambili at tingin mo sa sariling pamangkin? don't mean ill will or to spite you but it's not right. come back to me once you've regained your sanity back. nu ba yan!
beautywatchnyc

Postby esperasave » Tue May 03, 2022 6:35 pm

beautywatchnyc wrote:
esperasave wrote:
beautywatchnyc wrote:
esperasave wrote:
Zinnia wrote:
esperasave wrote:

anung "amaze some money" pinagsasabi mo. amoy kanto backstreet lingo yan ah? mahiya ka nman pinagduldulan mo pati mga subjects na enrol mo raw eh pati amass di mo alam i sploke. did you forget already you were once admonished and berated inaway at pinagsabihan nung isa dito na balik ka sa pag aral ulit. kinakapos ka daw eh! mag li litany ka na nman ng buhay mo at mag li lecture. dito mo pa iaunload ung ka....han mo for everyone else to dissect. wake up call. calling you out, wag mamasamain. the travesty of it all stares at you in both eyes. sigue nga mag bicol o hiniray-a ka na lng maiintindihan pa kita. Sus, mag ala diktador ka na pati sa buhay ng sariling pamangkin eh mangingialam ka pa. alin, the most despised brand of american crass materialism ipamamahagi mo sa kanila? "commercial and marketing" commodities ipaghambili at tingin mo sa sariling pamangkin? don't mean ill will or to spite you but it's not right. come back to me once you've regained your sanity back. nu ba yan!

The benefit of going to college is that it will teach you the right direction and to choose the good options in life even the toughest time comes. That's the reason why those people in the film or TV industry ended up tempted from vices because little they know about how to handle or control themselves to people around them but education will guide or navigate your life better in every aspect even money is tight or bountiful. Your teacher or classmate will help you instill the way what's best even some random people comes along. Well ang game plan ko sa mga pamangkin na American Lithuanian Polish Filipino is to take up College there and when opportunities come, pwede silang tumanggap ng mga bookings at mag aral on the side. And if pageantry comes to them because they are meztiza looking, at least it's an added to their resume that they are finishing up college education in their adoptive country even they are Dual Citizens and both parents are In The USA.. It's a shallow reason that they are Meztisa, and could be Booked already for Miss Universe or Miss World candidacy but they need to learn their Adoptive country's Culture, social issues, showbiz, politics, Linggo or Current Events. Personally, being in an industry that is giving us financial rewards but it never cross into our minds that the money we make would goes to expensive and luxurious material stuffs like car, clothes, shoes etc. We are not making Yes, I'm here in the Cruise ships that will take me to a journey with 4 European countries but this are just for Learning experience to see the world. And that Italy is a True Rich country with grandiose in their architectural structures all over with an added modernized touch. Likewise, The people in itself are fun, chill and PEACE LOVING PEOPLE. And the most important aspects that I have learned from them is that They Are Really All Cute, Like Celeste Cortesi. This is the reason why I keep telling that we took up the profession we are in even though our roads would be uncharted territories with 6 internationally recognized exams to pass but it's in our mind and heart desires.
esperasave

Postby beautywatchnyc » Tue May 03, 2022 11:33 pm

esperasave, you have all the floor but a lecturing and spinning of the issues won't help. Muzzling your monologues with erroneous evaluation leaves a bad taste. All said, it felt off. Take a deep breath. Relax. It helps.
beautywatchnyc

Postby esperasave » Wed May 04, 2022 1:29 am

beautywatchnyc wrote:
esperasave, you have all the floor but a lecturing and spinning of the issues won't help. Muzzling your monologues with erroneous evaluation leaves a bad taste. All said, it felt off. Take a deep breath. Relax. It helps.

My ways of lecturing are different from others because mine is putting things in proper perspective and being benign than of negative, toxic or malignant inputs and entries. It came from having a college degree, working with a job throughout years of experience and meeting random people in general both locally and overseas. Mostly, you learn with your own journey not by books alone but by observing, talking, cooperating and working with people.
esperasave

Postby beautywatchnyc » Wed May 04, 2022 4:01 am

esperasave wrote:
beautywatchnyc wrote:

My ways of lecturing are different from others because mine is putting things in proper perspective and being benign than of negative, toxic or malignant inputs and entries. It came from having a college degree, working with a job throughout years of experience and meeting random people in general both locally and overseas. Mostly, you learn with your own journey not by books alone but by observing, talking, cooperating and working with people.

Why do you have to dovetail everything about your random travels with boastful details to impress? Forumers talk about current issues and updates, not of personal or professional achievement, unless the curious dares ask you categorically or in private. Prospecting for "commercial and marketing" revenues from your nieces and your wish for them to go to college to "amaze" money on the basis of their looks is disgusting! Embracing crass materialism is the proper perspective you say? Damn, I am floored!
beautywatchnyc

Postby sunkissedkim » Fri May 06, 2022 5:14 am

esperasave wrote:Learning one's Culture, History and Linggo is part of one's love and desire for The country especially if you are a Foreignay. However, if you are just here because of Modelling Contract, Pageantries, Film and Television opportunities, That's not Being Authentic. Yes, it's hard to learn it but if it's in your heart, you'll work it out. For instance, being an RN is hard to become because of so many hurdles in studying and training to become one but because of the love of this profession, no matter how hard or debacle we undergo with our journey, we still pursue this kind of road because our hearts is in it. Most especially when someone from another country would one to take you but we need to pass 6 internationally recognized examination both in English and Nursing but because it's in our Heart, we will work it out no matter what the results will be and will keep trying because our hearts is in it. Aside from that, our credentials will be researched and investigated if everything seems to be right by an international US based academic credentialing company. At the end of that long and challenging roads are competent and caring Filipino Nurses. And so our journey is no different from the pageantries. On the other hand, How Miss Universe or Miss World is being credited for researching the credentials of every candidate so what only remains is the most deserved winner of the pageant. Even Brooke Lee would emphasize this over and over that everything would be considered while being a judge once herself, a candidate claiming this and that but they know too well how to catch the reality side of it. And Look at those Winners distantly or recently either Miss Universe or Miss World, they've been successful in their own fields because it's in their HEARTS.

Alam mo bakla tumigil ka na kase sa totoo lang muka kang tanga at tanga na trying hard rin ang tingin sayo ng mga forumers dito sa missosology. Siraulo ka na ata eh.
sunkissedkim
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Kim
Date of Birth: 26 Jul 1991
Profession: RN
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: Reading and surfing

Postby rrhotj2022 » Fri May 06, 2022 5:48 am

Ang kayabangan walang idudulot na mabuti. Ikapapahamak niyo yan.
rrhotj2022

Date of Birth: 07 Aug 1990
Profession: Educator
Hobbies/Interests: Travelling

Postby The_saurus » Thu May 12, 2022 1:24 pm

Ang taas taas talaga ng standards pag dating sa beauty pageant ng mga pinoys.

sana sa ibang aspeto din mataas ang standard. 8-> 8-> 8->
-- DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS --

DEADMATOLOGY, the art of not giving a f*ck!

AS MUCH AS I WANT TO REPLY, YOU'RE JUST TOO LOW CLASS I CAN'T EVEN
The_saurus

Date of Birth: 05 Aug 1990
Profession: Student
Hobbies/Interests: Reading

Next

Return to Miss Universe