MGI Latest Gimmickry LOL

Forum rules
Welcome to Missosology! RULES: Freedom of speech allowed but 1. NO CROSSING LIMITS AS DIRECT RACIST REMARKS, NUDE OR VIOLENT PICS. 2. NO SPAMMING/FLOODING 3. NO ADVERTISING 4. NO BLACKMAILING/VIOLATING/DIVULGING PRIVACY/personal infos of members as posting their real life pic/real life name without their consent. 5. NO AVENGING/ATTACKING MEMBERS ON THEIR PHYSICAL LOOKS 6. NO REPUTATION BUTTON ABUSE. Any question, feel free to post in the Help Desk section till a Moderator/Admin responds. HAVE FUN!

MGI Latest Gimmickry LOL

Postby Stoichio » Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:00 pm

I thought MGI has matured and became more professional after awarding Miss Scotland instead of bashing her body type like what they would always do in the past.

But after the Top 5, they pulled off another gimmickry by announcing that there was a tie-in the TOP 3! REALLY? =;)) =;)) =;))
Why can’t they simply say they are copying Miss Universe format? 8-} =;))
As if, people never knew their ways. But anyway, it’s their pageant and they can do any clownery they want to generate buzz about it in this age of social media. Truth be told, without social media, this pageant will still be an unknown pageant because major and distinguished media outlets in the world do not know about it and do not recognize it. MGI is lucky they have gullible and poor people in social media to easily buy in their gimmicks.
“POOR PEOPLE values entertainment, while the RICH values education and knowledge.
Unquote

Congratulations to Sam Bernardo. You were so classy in a pageant full of gimmickry.
But to be honest, she had the best and the CORRECT ANSWER among the TOP 3. And it was PERSONAL too.

Her answer was science based, that is why all countries and the experts (scientists) in the world actually prioritize the ELDERLIES and exclude 18 years old and below. They are excluded from vaccination because their anatomy and physiology still can generate the needed body immunity against Covid. But the elderlies are the most vulnerable. It has been said by the media million tines that they are the most vulnerable.

If this was the decision of the judges, it speaks a lot about them. THEY KNOW NOTHING.
THEY SIMPLY KNOW NOTHING AT ALL.

And by the way, congratulations to Abenah Appiah, Miss Earth Top 20 finisher representing Ghana 8-} :%))

Last edited by Stoichio on Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stoichio
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping

Re: MGI Latest Gimmickry LOL

Postby Geeyourhair » Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:13 pm

Stoichio wrote:
I thought MGI has matured and became more professional after awarding Miss Scotland instead of bashing her body type like what they would always do in the past.

But after the Top 5, they pulled off another gimmickry by announcing that there was a tie-in the TOP 3! REALLY? =;)) =;)) =;))
As if, people never knew their ways. But anyway, it’s their pageant and they can do any clownery they want to generate buzz about it in this age of social media. Because truthfully, without social media, this pageant will still be an unknown pageant because major and distinguished media outlets in the world do not know about it and do not recognize it.

Congratulations to Sam Bernardo. You were so classy in a pageant full of gimmickry.
But to be honest, she had the best and the CORRECT ANSWER among the TOP 3. And it was PERSONAL too.

Her answer was science based, that is why all countries and the experts (scientists) in the world actually prioritize the ELDERLIES and exclude 18 years old and below. They are excluded from vaccination because their anatomy and physiology still can generate the needed body immunity against Covid. But the elderlies are the most vulnerable. It has been said by the media million tines that they are the most vulnerable.

If this was the decision of the judges, it speaks a lot about them. THEY KNOW NOTHING.

And by the way, congratulations to Abenah Appiah, Miss Earth Top 20 finisher representing Ghana 8-} :%))

I was actually ready to commend MGI for a job well done in terms of productions (they really excel in this area tbh)...I thought the top 5 was well deserved although I wonder how they immediately have the top 5 in the host's hands when the last candidate USA has not even finished her walk yet. Was it pre-determined? But anyway, the top 5 seems okay until they announce a top-3 tie? Really? How can there's a tie be a tie when it is very clear from the top-5 answers who should be the winner, which in my case--Guatemala. It was a clear gimmikry. I thought maybe Nawat wanted to crown the Philippines afterall. Then the top-3 answers which clearly the Philippine's answer was the best but Ghana este USA won...hmmm maybe because she spoke a little Thai?

Well...well...it is MGI, afterall! At least they put up a good show despite everything.

Congrats USA---she finally got a crown now after hopping pageants from Majors to ---- (you fill the blanks).
Last edited by Geeyourhair on Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Geeyourhair
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1995
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Professional
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: social media

Postby DARNA. » Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:17 pm

Anyareeee :-O :-O :-O Mas hamak namang mas maganda yung sagot ni SamBer kaysa dun sa sunog na itim na tilapia sa uling... charrrrrr :%)) =;)) :%))

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNoT_8NA4VU
[youtube]eNoT_8NA4VU[/youtube]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyDeCc0AO1s
[youtube]FyDeCc0AO1s[/youtube]

ImageImage
DARNA.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.

Date of Birth: 05 Dec 1993
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Super Hero
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: Dress & Gowns
Message: Kung hindi mo mahanap ang solusyon sa problema mo, wag mo na yang problemahin, mamomroblema ka lang.

Postby Natalie Mendoza » Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:28 pm

they baited Filipinos yet again just like Miss World, it seems they gain attention through antagonistic principles but it works somehow to bring $. But it will devalue themselves in the long run.

Sam did well and likewise can flick this chapter and move on... because afterall she is more than just a beauty queen.

I wonder if BPCI will drop this pageant? Or are they going to keep sending Filipinas in this killing fields?

Last edited by Natalie Mendoza on Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Natalie Mendoza
BEAUTY EXPERTS have very GOOD TASTE in beauty.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Love
Hobbies/Interests: Jet SKi!

Postby Geeyourhair » Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:31 pm

Natalie Mendoza wrote:they baited Filipinos yet again just like Miss World, it seems they gain attention through antagonistic principles but it works somehow to bring $. But it will devalue themselves in the long run.

Sam did well and likewise can flick this chapter and move on... because afterall she is more than just a beauty queen

I wonder if BPCI will drop this pageant? Or are they going to keep sending Filipinas in this killing fields?

I do not think BPCI will drop this pageant. MGI could probably be now promoted as the next big title after International, with Supra gone. With Sam's win...expect Nawat and USA to be present during the BB. Pilipinas this year.
Geeyourhair

Postby Stoichio » Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:41 pm

Natalie Mendoza wrote:they baited Filipinos yet again just like Miss World, it seems they gain attention through antagonistic principles but it works somehow to bring $. But it will devalue themselves in the long run.

Sam did well and likewise can flick this chapter and move on... because afterall she is more than just a beauty queen. That's why I always keep mentioning this because obviously there is more to life than pageants thats why dont get bent or invested so much let the train wrecks have that whilst we move forward.

Not entirely true, Natalie. There are indeed some (or many) Filipinos who follow this pageant because of its entertainment value, probably.

Abenah, when she represented Ghana in Miss Earth 2018, also tried hard to pull off host-country-native-language gimmick everytime she was interviewed by the media. And I’m sure that if she was good enough to qualify in the Q&A segment of the finals, she would do the same she did tonight (injected the native language of the host country in her answer.) But the judges in ME are intelligent, they won’t fall for gimmickry but content and authenticity in the answer. :D/ :D/
Stoichio

Postby Natalie Mendoza » Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:50 pm

Geeyourhair wrote:

Sam did well and likewise can flick this chapter and move on... because afterall she is more than just a beauty queen

I do not think BPCI will drop this pageant. MGI could probably be now promoted as the next big title after International, with Supra gone. With Sam's win...expect Nawat and USA to be present during the BB. Pilipinas this year.

I'm not sure about Miss Gwand in our midst, it's like mold. ,
Miss Gwand might ruin BPCI because it promotes prentious behaviours, token status and hypocritical understandings which will not work with our society.
Last edited by Natalie Mendoza on Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Natalie Mendoza

Postby renegade » Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:54 pm

Miss Gwand's best is just top20 in Miss Earth and unplaced in Miss Universe. Nawat might not want this! But pinanalo pa rin si USA. I thought si Ms Czech Republic ang mananalo before the Q&A kung saan nanlamon si Sam. But if we based on the scores ng Swimsuit at Gown si Sam at US talaga ang dikit. Then sa Top10 speech nag ala Catriona Gray si Guatemala at biglang mataas ang score nya sa Gown kahit hindi ganun kaganda ang gown. Nagulat kami at ang galing pala ni Sam sa Q&A! Pansin ko rin antatangkad ng mga girls sa top5 - 5'10 and up dba? Indonesia is 6'0 tall.
"OUT OF THE ABUNDANCE OF THE HEART THE MOUTH SPEAKS..." ---MATTHEW 12:34

IF LOVE IS YOUR WEAKNESS, THEN YOU ARE THE STRONGEST PERSON IN THE WORLD...
renegade

Date of Birth: 08 Aug 1988
Profession: full-time lover
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: ANYTHING UNDER THE SUN FOR AS LONG AS I'M WITH U..

Postby Geeyourhair » Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:56 pm

Stoichio wrote:

Sam did well and likewise can flick this chapter and move on... because afterall she is more than just a beauty queen. That's why I always keep mentioning this because obviously there is more to life than pageants thats why dont get bent or invested so much let the train wrecks have that whilst we move forward.

Not entirely true, Natalie. There are indeed some (or many) Filipinos who follow this pageant because of its entertainment value, probably.

Abenah, when she represented Ghana in Miss Earth 2018, also tried hard to pull off host-country-native-language gimmick everytime she was interviewed by the media. And I’m sure that if she was good enough to qualify in the Q&A segment of the finals, she would do the same she did tonight (injected the native language of the host country in her answer.) But the judges in ME are intelligent, they won’t fall for gimmickry but content and authenticity in the answer. :D/ :D/

Your last sentence hits the bull's eye.

Filipinos (mostly gays) will still follow MGI because of two reasons: 1. MGI entertains like how Filipinos get entertained in bario fiesta's Miss Gay contest. MGI fits the mold in terms of entertainment value. 2. Filipinos love pageants and most watch pageants for as long as there is a Filipino competing may it be major or minor. So MGI will always be in the consciousness of the Filipinos for as long as there is a Filipino participating.

I will never be a fan of MGI but I watched the finals just to see how our reps is doing. Supporting the lady more than the pageant itself.
Last edited by Geeyourhair on Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Geeyourhair

Postby Virginia Dalisay » Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:58 pm

The.Apprentice wrote:Have we even watched the same show?
Today's show was sleazy, cheap and tacky. Only the top 2 was correct and made sense. Though USA was the best choice, her eye lashes were messy as hell. Girl who gave them to her?
The swimsuit competition was as dignifying as a show in a local strip club in a third world country. The girls looked and behaved like strippers, and not even good ones at that. The hair flipping, the cheap walks, wtf were those poses too! The fake drama I can't.
The dresses are cheap and ill-fitting. WTF was Guatemala wearing also.
Lord knows why they took the crown out of the 2019 winner's head to put back on pretty much the exact same one on? No sense at all but k.
Btw the owner looks like a local pimp.
The fake ass drama at the end with the scores. Smells like tired fish.
And the host is taking forever to announce one name and can't hype a crowd to save his life.

"Class of Production in Miss France" Are you serious? Miss France is miles and miles ahead of ANY national or international pageant. Chile this is a reach =;))

This is not a serious pageant. And this is what y'all want Miss Universe to look like? I get it that Miss Universe has things to improve, but let's be serious for a minute and stop the non sense.

:=p :=p :=p

Tengene... medethrene sene yeng penget ne wenner ne tege ghene. Se Sember depet telege nenele eh... Tengene, negselete leng ng thei tepes nenele ne kehet cheke... chessssss =;)) =;)) =;))

ImageImage
Virginia Dalisay
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Date of Birth: 14 Feb 1991
Profession: Archeologist
Hobbies/Interests: Live the life you love and Love the life you live.
Message: Never be a prisoner of your past. It was just a lesson, not a life sentence.

Postby Natalie Mendoza » Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:05 pm

Stoichio wrote:

I think the only reason why most Filipinos watched this pageant was because of Sam, I really admire how she still stood strong for her country whilst crying unhappy tears just to balance it out with that director. But is this really worth our women crying rivers just to be "used" in the end? For me no,, because it's a form of abuse

Anyway pageants are becoming so toxic these days it teaches Filipinos the wrong idealism and belittles real values. :O)
Natalie Mendoza

Postby oforder » Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:10 pm

Stoichio wrote:

As if, people never knew their ways. But anyway, it’s their pageant and they can do any clownery they want to generate buzz about it in this age of social media. Because truthfully, without social media, this pageant will still be an unknown pageant because major and distinguished media outlets in the world do not know about it and do not recognize it.

other country who developed country they accept defeat then
if the philippino wanna be developed country should to know how to accept defeat.
oforder
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.

Real Life Name/Nick: nathan
Date of Birth: 16 Jun 1996
Profession: en
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: online

Postby oforder » Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:22 pm

Stoichio wrote:

[size=150][color=#FF0080]Not entirely true, Natalie. There are indeed some (or many) Filipinos who follow this pageant because of its entertainment value, probably.

Abenah, when she represented Ghana in Miss Earth 2018, also tried hard to pull off host-country-native-language gimmick everytime she was interviewed by the media. And I’m sure that if she was good enough to qualify in the Q&A segment of the finals, she would do the same she did tonight (injected the native language of the host country in her answer.) But the judges in ME are intelligent, they won’t fall for gimmickry but content and authenticity in the answer.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Miss Earth Ghana 2018, right ? i'm not agree with you
oforder
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.

Real Life Name/Nick: nathan
Date of Birth: 16 Jun 1996
Profession: en
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: online

Postby hauteegirl » Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:55 pm

kawawa lang mga pinoy na nagpapauto sa pageant na to. USA, Venezuela won without making Top 10 in votings or trending in twitter. laging kumakagat sa pain ang mga pinoy. Sinadya lagi ni nawatiti na laging tumatabi kay Sam kahit naman don kay Eva ganun din.. mga pinoy patola na, manhid pa. Bbpilipinas will not let go of MGI despite what Eva told them coz they lost Miss Universe and Supra franchise.
hauteegirl

Real Life Name/Nick: Queen
Date of Birth: 14 Jan 2008
Profession: beauty queen
Hobbies/Interests: exotic plants hobbyist

Postby vinusya » Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:25 pm

Minor Grand International :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz

Well, congrats to Miss Earth Ghana 2019 for winning the whole thing.
If everyone can be a beauty queen, what is hardwork?
Maybe there is no hardwork, only surgeries ?
vinusya
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.

Real Life Name/Nick: Nawatt
Date of Birth: 11 Aug 1994
Profession: Red Haired Model
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Net Surfing
Message: A queen shouldn't be lazy going to the gym, caring, reading and learning.

Postby lunica » Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:36 pm

Had Ph won, would you say the same thing???
Anyway, Congrats to USA.
MGI is done, we move on and focus on the brightr one, Miss Universe, that is. Lez go!!! :!! :!!
lunica

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1997
Profession: model
Hobbies/Interests: modelling

Postby Stoichio » Sat Mar 27, 2021 7:10 pm

lunica wrote:Had Ph won, would you say the same thing???
Anyway, Congrats to USA.
MGI is done, we move on and focus on the brightr one, Miss Universe, that is. Lez go!!! :!! :!!

Yes of course. Even if Sam would have won, it won’t change the fact that the TOP 3 TIE WAS A GIMMICKRY!
Stoichio

Postby sleuth08 » Sat Mar 27, 2021 7:35 pm

CONGRATULATIONS TO ABENA.

MAKES ME WONDER IF SHE WORE THE GHANA SASH INSTEAD OF USA, WILL SHE STILL WIN?

ONCE AGAIN, BECAUSE ABENA WORE THE USA SASH, THE CROWN STAYS IN THE AMERICAN CONTINENT - 7 OUT OF 8 (IF DOMINICAN REP DID NOT RESIGN.

SAM WAS AMAZING. SHE DESERVES THE CROWN, BUT WE ALL KNOW ANGKOL WILL NOT CROWN A FIIPINA.

SO THE RUMOR THE TOP 5 IS ALREADY DETERMINED, PEOPLE SAY AS SOON AS THE LAST DELEGATE WALKED, THE NAMES OF THE TOP 5 ARE ALREADY LISTED.
sleuth08

Date of Birth: 10 Dec 1977
Profession: airline load controller
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: DESTROYING MISS EARTH HATERS

Postby globetrotter69 » Sat Mar 27, 2021 7:44 pm

what a fecked up pageant! A waste of crown! A waste of time! :@) :@) :@) as if tha Thai people will like that woman tbh :O)
globetrotter69

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1990
Profession: globetrotting
Hobbies/Interests: cottaging

Postby goddessoxana27 » Sat Mar 27, 2021 9:07 pm

Nothing's new... Na-click bait na naman ni angkol now-what.
Mukhang nawawala sa airtime mga parokyano ni angkol...

Mategibembem na beh...
CREDITS TO THE OWNER OF THE POSTED ARTICLES, VIDEOS, AND PICTURES...

RESPECT, BEAUTY, HEALTHY, OBEDIENT, SMART and FRIENDLY, that's the essence of being a Goddess.
goddessoxana27
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.

Real Life Name/Nick: DyosaGandah
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1915
Profession: ----------------------------------
Hobbies/Interests: --------------------------
Message: Thank you for giving me a chance to become a member of this prestigious group.

Postby mybadname » Sun Mar 28, 2021 1:44 am

Madaming baklang hamog sa Pinas na walang class at patola sa mga gimik ng MGI. Nag enjoy kasi ang mga bayot sa ka cheapan kasi nakikita nila ang kanilang sarili.

Di ako maka relate. D ko kasi suportado yang Miss Gwand. Like what I said, manalo man o matalo si Sam, it doesn't change the fact that her win is just "one time, big time." After few days makalimutan na. Taga nyo sa bato kung mali ako.
my name is bad but i am good

Miss Universe only and nothing else!
mybadname

Real Life Name/Nick: ralph
Date of Birth: 19 Nov 1980
Profession: engineer
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: reading

Postby ne0n » Sun Mar 28, 2021 1:59 am

To set the record straight, MGI is fun, and entertaining, and addicting. But one wonders in the end, if one has been taken for a ride.

Like seriously, a tie-in score for the top three? Right after crowning the 4th and 5th runner up? How convenient is that. And after a popular Queen made headlines in the pageant world last year after an emotional crowning moment, now everyone in Nawat's show appear to have crying fits just to illicit an emotional response yet still deem ineffective to the viewing audience.

I still prefer the organic, and authentic moments of real pageantry. Just saying.

ne0n
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: ne0n
Date of Birth: 04 Apr 2010
Profession: Medical
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Postby Brenda Maita Lucrecia » Sun Mar 28, 2021 2:37 am

Doon sa tie breaker question, sino na nag judge, yun pa rin bang 5 previous MGI winners or si Nawat na? P@t#ng n# eh bukod sa panget eh chaka pa ng sagot nung nanalo. T#ngn@ m@h Nawat wag kang pupunta dito sa Pinas, mata mo lang walang latay bruha ka! =O/ >:< =O/
ITS BETTER TO SHOW YOUR BAD PERSONALITY.
THAN TO ACT LIKE AN ANGEL FULL OF PLASTICITY.

Brenda Maita Lucrecia
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 07 Apr 1974
Profession: Veterinarian
Hobbies/Interests: Cats & Dogs
Message: Never assume every Critic is a Hater. Not everyone is hating on U. Somebody is telling U the TRUTH.

Postby Chase » Sun Mar 28, 2021 2:48 am

goddessoxana27 wrote:Nothing's new... Na-click bait na naman ni angkol now-what.

Mategibembem na beh...

and they made sure thar Sam stays up to the last two standing moment to maintain the number of views, para makuha ang standard rate ng advertisers, gahaha

but I must say Im a Sam convert, she can hold her own and she has improved a Ton in all aspects including in the simplest task of introducing herself very commanding

she deserves a better crown
Chase

Real Life Name/Nick: rick
Date of Birth: 07 Apr 2008
Profession: Freelance Writer
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: writing

Postby Virginia Dalisay » Sun Mar 28, 2021 2:59 am

Sumisipsip kasi ang angkol niyo sa US, ang kapalit eh korona din para dun sa Obdumb.... secret close deal ika nga... :D/ [-X :D/

ImageImage
Virginia Dalisay

Date of Birth: 14 Feb 1991
Profession: Archeologist
Hobbies/Interests: Live the life you love and Love the life you live.
Message: Never be a prisoner of your past. It was just a lesson, not a life sentence.

Postby Busyboy » Sun Mar 28, 2021 3:33 am

Honestly, I thought GUATEMALA has it in the bag during the first round of QandA. She is very much deserving. USA stutters in some part. If there was a tie, it should have been only Philippines and Guatemala. The gimmickry was evident, and they didn't even try to hide it.

Anyway, congrats Abena!
THE BIG FOUR

M U - M W - M E - M I
Busyboy

Date of Birth: 31 May 1984
Profession: Hobbyist
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: Travel/Trivia

Postby Natalie Mendoza » Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:21 am

Chase wrote:
goddessoxana27 wrote:Nothing's new... Na-click bait na naman ni angkol now-what.

Mategibembem na beh...

and they made sure thar Sam stays up to the last two standing moment to maintain the number of views, para makuha ang standard rate ng advertisers, gahaha

but I must say Im a Sam convert, she can hold her own and she has improved a Ton in all aspects including in the simplest task of introducing herself very commanding

she deserves a better crown

I agree.
Sam was my Supra bet yet they risked her for Grand which I always felt was the wrong choice. BPCI should drop this pageant because they are going to gain a huge backlash if they continue to enable our women to be abused in that pageant , BPCI is in damage control after losing the Miss Universe franchise and a backlash from the fan base would end them.

Miss World is not so blatantly disrespectful even though we know they have a grudge with Filipinos whilst banking on our queens through antagonism, but at least they don't hurt our women directly unlike Miss Gwand who would confront our women face to face with there angst against Filipinos ... things like that makes me disgusted with pageants

Last edited by Natalie Mendoza on Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
Natalie Mendoza

Postby hauteegirl » Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:29 am

Anyway, Congrats to USA.

Yes, if PH won... we still gonna say PH won another minor crown like over a hundred already.
hauteegirl

Postby hauteegirl » Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:32 am

Alam na alam ko na na hindi mananalo si Sam. bibigyan lang sya ng placement to appease the pinoy fans at ang national director naman natin na hindi pinoy okay lang na mabastos tayo ni nawatiti
Last edited by hauteegirl on Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
hauteegirl

Postby alihabibi » Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:33 am

Anyway, Congrats to USA.
Definitely NOT. Because Sam was the REAL winner. I was never a fan of Sam and her camp. They are too pageant patty for me. But men, Sam Bernardo was flawless during the competition. She came there to win and was really the one to beat. And yes ofcourse now we focus on Miss Universe because that is a more fair and relevant Beauty pageant. Miss Universe is a Big 5 pageant while MGI is still a minor pageant.
alihabibi

Real Life Name/Nick: ali
Profession: MD
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: work work work and chat

Next

Return to GENERAL