▄╔╝╔╝╔╝MISS UNIVERSE 2020 ANDREA MEZA⚗️Official Thread

Re: ✤ROAD TO MISS UNIVERSE 2020 Iris Salguero⚈⚈MISS UNIV BEL

Postby DUBROVNIK » Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:30 pm

DUBROVNIK
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.

Date of Birth: 23 Jan 1997
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Employee - Part time librarian
Hobbies/Interests: International current events, trips, Classic songs

Postby DUBROVNIK » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:00 pm

(´・ω・`) Many rumors say that the 69th edition of Miss Universe will take place in the first Trimester of 2021.

"There are so many schedules of events and activities also being disclosed which show that the Crowning finale gala might happen either in February or at the end of March next year."

BUT IT'S JUST A RUMOR [-X Every year rumors about the headquarters appear but until an official statement from the Miss Universe Organization appears,
nothing can be believed.

South African beauty queen Zozibini Tunzi was crowned the winner on 8 December, 2019, and despite the obstacles brought on by Covid-19 said
that she has been able to "do a Lot" during her reign.

Tunzi told Channel 24: "Everyone knows a big part of my job naturally is to travel and to do the hands-on-work in countries all over the world.
The question was= What's is Miss Universe's job stays the same."

Zozibini Tunzi has been reigning for a year and a month.

Currently, Leila Lopes (of Angola) holds the record for the longest Miss Universe Reign, holding the title for 464 days - from 12 September 2012 until 18 December 2012

It is still unclear whether the Miss Universe dates that follow will be shifted to accommodate the 2020 winner's shorter reign.

It will also be the edition with the fewest number of candidates since 1988. It is estimated that only 66 or 69 girls will compete.

(´・ω・`) To date 65 delegates have been selected:
DUBROVNIK

DUBROVNIK

DUBROVNIK

Postby DUBROVNIK » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:55 pm

MISS UNIVERSE PHILIPPINES 2020
DUBROVNIK

Postby DUBROVNIK » Fri Jan 15, 2021 7:10 pm

Rabiya Mateo joins Ethics Committee of Infant and Pediatric Nutrition Association of the Philippines

(´・ω・`) Miss Universe Philippines 2020 Rabiya Mateo has become the newest member of Infant and Pediatric Nutrition Association of the Philippines (IPNAP) as she has joined the Ethics Committee. Rabiya’s focus will be on participating in discussions revolving implementation of the Milk Code of the Philippines.

Rabiya took to her social media to make the announcement as she wrote:
“This 2021, I promised myself to do greater things for the people around me and for my country. I am not scared to try new things; to learn and absorb knowledge, have a better understanding of the universe, and to do things beyond expectations.”

IPNAP is an NGO that was established in 2008. It aims to address the problem of malnutrition among Filipino children
through programs such as School-based Nutrition Assistance Program(SNAP); Partnership and Capacity Programs(PCDP);
Public Policy Participation; and Advocacy and Social Innovation and Entrepreneurship Program (SIEP).
DUBROVNIK

Postby ritikapal » Sat Jan 16, 2021 9:57 am

Woah :hx Adline Mewis Castelino

ritikapal
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Real Life Name/Nick: Ritika
Date of Birth: 29 Oct 1992
Profession: Working
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: Reading

Postby DUBROVNIK » Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:30 am

MISS UNIVERSE BELIZE 2020 Iris Salguero REACTS TO RACIST REMARKS ON HER DESCENT

(´・ω・`)When Iris Salguero was crowned Miss Universe Belize 2020, it caused an outcry in the city as young black women were angered making posts as to why she was assigned (´・ω・`)
The issue that caused the outcry was that Iris is a daughter of Salvadoran parents and therefore it's not fully Belizean blood.

While Iris’ family came out in support of her through the difficult times, Iris also spoke on the comments as she said:
“My roots are Salvadoran through my parents, but nothing can steal away my pride as a born and raised Belizean. Both countries are a representation of who I am.
We need to remember our jewel is a melting pot of culture.”
“Look at how racism is pulling other countries apart, we cannot have that in our small but mighty Belize. 7 different ethnic groups and we should never exclude any of them from representing us because each is as a perfect representation of Belize.
I support any young lady from any ethnicity that has the courage to put herself out there. Belize United never divided”
she added.

Ever since her appointment, Iris has been doing her best to prepare for her international stint at Miss Universe 2020. There is abolsutely no reason for people to make remarks on the basis of someone’s race and so Iris has shown with her polite yet firm reply to the racist remarks. She is, indeed, a true beauty queen.
DUBROVNIK

Postby DUBROVNIK » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:00 am

MISS UNIVERSE PUERTO RICO 2020
Estefanía Soto Torres
ImageImageImageImageImage
DUBROVNIK

Postby DUBROVNIK » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:20 am

Bio
(´・ω・`)The “Miss Universe Puerto Rico Organization”, led by its national director Denise Quiñones, appointed Estefanía Natalia Soto Torres by decree as the Boricua representative in Miss Universe 2020(´・ω・`)

As predicted, the organization has crowned in MUPR 2019, 1st runner-up to take up the responsibility as a national pageant could not be organized due to covid-19. Estefanía has a master's degree in intercultural mediation from the University of Leuven in Belgium. For the past 2 years she has worked for a European organization in Brussels and for the French Embassy in Washington D.C.
✤ Estefanía was born on April 27, 1992 in Caguas.

✤ A multilingual, Estefanía is fluent in English, Spanish as well as French. Green eyes and black hair, she stands 5 ft. 10 ½ in. tall

On being asked previously as to why she would be an ideal representative of her country at an international platform, Estefanía said:
“Regardless of the fact that I am in a world of 'superficial' beauty, I am giving myself the opportunity to understand the value of everything I have achieved so far as a professional.
But it is now or never because there is an age that limits you to compete.”

✤ During her years in elementary school she stood out for her height, her participation in track and field sports, for which she traveled the island to compete in various races, and for singing at family events at her school. It was in this period that she began working as a Professional Model.

✤ At the young age of 11, she achieved her first fashion show where she modeled for the renowned designer Rubén Darío. Years later, she developed her career as a Model, worked in fashion editorials for the main magazines in the country and modeled for renowned designers.

✤ During her high school years, she wore a blue lock on her chick, listened to alternative and Indie rock music, and developed an interest in photography.

✤ At age 16, after watching the movie “The Interpreter” she discovered her passion for languages and multiculturalism. This moment determined her academic and professional career.

✤ In 2013, while completing her high school studies, Estefanía participated in a student exchange at the University of Québec in Montréal. A year later, she obtained her bachelor degree in foreign languages with a concentration in French from the University of Puerto Rico in Río Piedras.

✤ After taking a year off during which she worked at the French Alliance of Puerto Rico and traveling as a backpacker in various countries, Estefanía launched herself into the international academic world after winning the prestigious “Erasmus Mundus” graduate study scholarship.
Between 2015 and 2017, she lived and studied in France, Belgium and Mexico, countries where she completed an interdisciplinary master’s degree in intercultural mediation with a sociological, anthropological and gender perspective.

✤ Within the framework of this experience, she carried out field work for 4 months in the “La Ciudadela” market in Mexico City. In her thesis entitled “Made in La Ciudadela:
Community-building and placemaking practices among Indigenous Triqui Migrants in a Handcrafts Market in Mexico City” she wrote about the migratory trajectory of the indigenous Triqui from the state of Oaxaca and their community building strategies in the market.

✤ After obtaining her master’s degree, she developed her professional career working for the international organization Eurocities in Brussels, the French Embassy in Washington D.C. and at the European Patent Organization in La Haya.

✤ Estefanía is fluent in Spanish, English, French and recently reached intermediate level in the Dutch language.

✤ During the last 8 years of her life she has had the opportunity to live in 6 countries. Today she returns to the island proud of being the new Miss Universe Puerto Rico 2020 and being able to use this platform to share her message, mission, experiences and achievements with the public.
ImageImageImageImage
DUBROVNIK

Postby DUBROVNIK » Sun Jan 17, 2021 3:20 pm

MISS UNIVERSE PUERTO RICO 2020
Estefanía Natalia Soto Torres
ImageImage
DUBROVNIK

Re: ROAD TO MISS UNIVERSE 2020 ⭐⭐

Postby DUBROVNIK » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:00 pm

MISS UNIVERSE ITALY 2020
Viviana Vizzini
Bio
Viviana Vizzini was born on June 6, 1993 in Caltanissetta (Sicily) and currently lives in Milan for work reasons (´・ω・`)

✤ She is a Profesional Model and influencer by profession.

✤ Green eyes and light brown hair, she stands 5 ft. 6 ¼ in. (1,68.3 cm) tall.

✤ measurements: 85 - 60 - 90

✤ She holds a diploma in Accounting and is close to graduating in Communication Sciences and Digital Marketing.

✤ Viviana entered the fashion world at the age of 16 and has walked for several brands since then.

✤ Viviana believes that she is a dreamer who has many dreams and she works hard to make them come true.

✤ She dreams of being a happy, fulfilled and successful woman. Viviana bested thirty-five other contestants to win the national crown.

However, Viviana did not expect to be elected Miss Universe Italy 2020:
"The day before I was in tears, I alternated moments of joy with
moments of discouragement, but then the moments of joy won, the strength inside me won, the strength not to give up won!”
she said.

✤ For Viviana, the most difficult test was with herself, getting involved again after so many years with beautiful girls and younger than she is.
She brought her experience, her desire to dream and the strength to never give up to the competition.

Viviana said on her participation at Miss Universe pageant:
“Even today I wake up every now and then in the morning and still don't believe it.
I'll have to go to Vegas to compete for the title with other wonders of the world. I know the weight and the value of representing Italy in the world.
My heart trembles for this responsibility! I know how tough the competition is, but this will be an extra stimulus for me”

Viviana is really excited and happy to represent Italy at Miss Universe. Viviana wants to say this to all her fellow contestants that one should never give up and always fight for their dreams, she believes: “In life, I have also found myself in uncomfortable situations, but I have learned that no one can make
you feel bad or unsuitable if you don't allow them. Always have the desire to dream and the strength to never give up despite everything and everyone”
Last edited by DUBROVNIK on Sat Apr 17, 2021 7:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
DUBROVNIK

Postby DUBROVNIK » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:00 pm

MISS UNIVERSE ITALY 2020
Viviana Vizzini
(´・ω・`)Viviana Vizzini was born 27 years ago in Caltanissetta (Sicily) and currently lives in Milan for work reasons (´・ω・`)
✤ She is a Profesional Model and influencer by profession.

✤ She holds a diploma in Accounting and is close to graduating in Communication Sciences and Digital Marketing.

✤ Viviana entered the fashion world at the age of 16 and has walked for several brands since then.
✤ Viviana believes that she is a dreamer who has many dreams and she works hard to make them come true.
✤ She dreams of being a happy, fulfilled and successful woman. Viviana bested thirty-five other contestants to win the national crown.

However, Viviana did not expect to be elected Miss Universe Italy 2020:
"The day before I was in tears, I alternated moments of joy with
moments of discouragement, but then the moments of joy won, the strength inside me won, the strength not to give up won!”
she said.

✤ For Viviana, the most difficult test was with herself, getting involved again after so many years with beautiful girls and younger than she is.
She brought her experience, her desire to dream and the strength to never give up to the competition.

Viviana said on her participation at Miss Universe pageant:
“Even today I wake up every now and then in the morning and still don't believe it.
I'll have to go to Vegas to compete for the title with other wonders of the world. I know the weight and the value of representing Italy in the world.
My heart trembles for this responsibility! I know how tough the competition is, but this will be an extra stimulus for me”

Viviana is really excited and happy to represent Italy at Miss Universe. Viviana wants to say this to all her fellow contestants that one should never give up and always fight for their dreams, she believes: “In life, I have also found myself in uncomfortable situations, but I have learned that no one can make
you feel bad or unsuitable if you don't allow them. Always have the desire to dream and the strength to never give up despite everything and everyone”
ImageImageImage
DUBROVNIK

Postby keyss » Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:14 pm

I know Italy is dead-wrong for this era but I can't help but like her. She seems like she's having so much fun all the time and doesn't even care what people think. Great hair too.

>:D<
keyss
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 29 Aug 1987
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: self employed
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: beauty

Postby DUBROVNIK » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:00 am

keyss wrote:I know Italy is dead-wrong for this era but I can't help but like her. She seems like she's having so much fun all the time and doesn't even care what people think. Great hair too.

(´・ω・`) Viviana is highly criticized for many people she is too sexy
But I think she's a wonderful girl! <:> <:> <:>
DUBROVNIK

Postby pippo93 » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:25 am

DUBROVNIK wrote:
keyss wrote:I know Italy is dead-wrong for this era but I can't help but like her. She seems like she's having so much fun all the time and doesn't even care what people think. Great hair too.

(´・ω・`) Viviana is highly criticized for many people she is too sexy
But I think she's a wonderful girl! <:> <:> <:>

ALTOUGH I'M NOT HER BIGGEST FAN, I ADMIT THAT SHE IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL MISS UNIVERSE ITALY WE HAVE IN THE LAST DECADE (LUNA VOCE, VALENTINA BONARIVA AND NOW VIVANA).
MY CONCERN IS THAT IN ALL HER PROFESSIONAL IMAGES, SHE USUALY HAS AN HEAVY MAKE UP WHICH IN MY OPINION DOESN'T SUIT HER AT ALL (AND DOESN'T SUIT IMG), I PREFER HER WITH A MORE NATURAL LOOK (I FIND HER LOOK IN THE NATIONAL FINAL SO MUCH BETTER, SHE LOOKED ALSO YOUNGER).

I HOPE IN A GOOD STYLING AND A GOOD CATWALK
pippo93

Date of Birth: 29 Sep 1993
Profession: Medical Doctor, Resident in Nephrology
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty Pageants

Postby Jonathan Nguyen » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:14 pm

I like Italy. She is gorgeous but bit too sexy for IMG. She needs to soften herself more. Anyway, there is still no official confirmation about MU2020’s date and venue. Looks like Miss Universe will skip a year. It seems only MGI and ME have the 2020 edition. World, Universe, International and Supra will skip a year.

Jonathan Nguyen

Real Life Name/Nick: Jonathan Nguyen
Date of Birth: 10 Aug 1997
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Software Developer
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Miss Universe and Miss World

Postby Clorentine » Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:26 pm

Clorentine
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1991
Profession: My hobbies
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: Boss people around
Message: Im here to criticize haha, thats what you all do right!!??

Postby Stoichio » Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:26 am

CAMBODIA is coming in STRONG this year!
Authentic ASIAN beauty!
Intelligence : CHECK

CAMBODIA, SINGAPORE and even MYANMAR have high chances of making it this year!
Indonesia is overrated. Only height and hype. No face value and empty nutshell. MUO will be cursed if they give a token placement to Indonesia again.

Stoichio
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping

Postby DUBROVNIK » Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:25 pm

ImageImage
DUBROVNIK

Re: ROAD TO MISS UNIVERSE 2020

Postby DUBROVNIK » Fri Jan 22, 2021 1:00 am

ImageImage
DUBROVNIK

Re: ROAD TO MISS UNIVERSE 2020 ⚈⚈TALKS with SARITA R

Postby Juli® » Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:53 am

Curaçao

Juli®

Date of Birth: 20 Jan 1990
Profession: Student
Hobbies/Interests: Fashion, Reading, Movies and Music

Postby Juli® » Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:04 am

Nepal

Juli®

Date of Birth: 20 Jan 1990
Profession: Student
Hobbies/Interests: Fashion, Reading, Movies and Music

Postby DUBROVNIK » Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:00 pm

NOT CONFIRMED

(´・ω・`) Rumors suggest that Aya Abdelrazik could be sent to the Miss Universe Pageant (´・ω・`)
Miss Universe Egypt organization has recently announced that Miss Universe Egypt 2019 Diana Hamed has been stripped off her title due to breach of agreement and Aya Abdelrazik who was adjudged as the 1st runner-up at the end of the event finale has taken over the crown duties of Miss Universe Egypt 2019 and will crown the new queen who will represent Egypt in the upcoming edition of Miss Universe.

The announcement was made on Miss Universe Egypt’s official Facebook page where the organization stated that several terms of the agreement with Diana were breached and hence the title automatically goes to Aya.
DUBROVNIK

Postby Clorentine » Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:12 am

Costa Rica

Clorentine

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1991
Profession: My hobbies
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: Boss people around
Message: Im here to criticize haha, thats what you all do right!!??

Postby HARAYA » Sun Jan 24, 2021 5:25 am

Get to know Miss Universe Cambodia 2020 Sarita Reth, who is emerging as an early favorite among pageant fans with her inimitable charm.
[youtube]EROjXHNn6w4[/youtube]

HARAYA.
HARAYA
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Drew
Date of Birth: 16 Sep 1989
Profession: Editor
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants
Message: Prediction Games Season 2 HALL OF FAMER | Team PG Season 5 CHAMPION

Postby aieseifer » Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:53 am

I have a sixth sense.. I can see stupid people

aieseifer

Real Life Name/Nick: Raymee
Date of Birth: 05 May 1985
Profession: Heartbreaker!
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: For me to know and for you to find out..

Postby Youknowwho » Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:07 pm

CZECH REPUBLIC

Youknowwho

Real Life Name/Nick: Youknowwho
Date of Birth: 10 Nov 1987
Profession: dispatcher
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: music, reading, swimming, bicycle riding, tourism

Postby DUBROVNIK » Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:00 pm

MISS UNIVERSE CZECH REPUBLIC 2020
Klára Vavrušková

(´・ω・`) Klára Vavrušková has been officially announced by the Ceska Miss organization as Miss Universe Czech Republic 2020 on Sunday, January 03 (´・ω・`)

The 21-year-old model from Kostelec nad Orlicí was last year’s Cesko-Slovenska Miss.

She went on to compete at the Miss Earth 2019 pageant in the Philippines where she finished third and took home the title Miss Earth-Water 2019.

“I’m so honored I will represent my country on Miss Universe 2020. Thank you for this amazing opportunity [Ceska Miss],”
she wrote on social media.

Klára succeeds last year’s titleholder, Barbora Hodačová, and will now be the official delegate of the Czech Republic in the upcoming Miss Universe competition.

No date has been announced for the staging of Miss Universe 2020 pageant
DUBROVNIK

Postby DUBROVNIK » Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:30 pm

DUBROVNIK

PreviousNext

Return to Miss Universe