⋆❁⋆ USA WINS MISS EARTH 2020 ⋆❁⋆

Re: ⋆❁⋆ MISS EARTH 2020 | VIRTUAL EDITION ⋆❁⋆

Postby Ea'rend¿l » Thu Nov 26, 2020 2:11 pm

CamAngel123 wrote:
Geeyourhair wrote:
Ea'rend¿l wrote:Hmmm, why did MEPR crowned Krystal again? :-D

As for the Beauty for A Cause Award, I think, it is just right that it should not be awarded yearly (which is the current case) but it should only be given to the most genuine and deserving Earth warrior no matter it takes long enough before that deserving awardee steps the ME stage. The last awardee was Miss SA 2007 and the first ever, if I'm not mistaken was Miss Afghanistan 2003. I think, it's the right time to give that award again to someone this year... for Nampetch.

Just for the sake of giving her a crown lol because she did not get one during her time as she was appointed only.

It was just a ceremonial crowning. I mentioned this to Krystal B. when I asked her last Monday. She said that Joe asked her if this was a good idea and she agreed. Krystal X. only had 3 weeks of preparation and still pulled it off despite her non-placement. She never had a proper crowning and it was meant to be a show of appreciation for all her efforts. :hx

Oh I see. That's sweet. Joe loves her Earth girls so much. All this years, we've been waiting for a perfect partner of Carousel in PR. I'm glad Van-Joe came. I hope the partnership continues to prosper in the coming years.

For Thailand, I hope Nampetch will be actively involved with the new org or be the new ND in the coming years.

Myanmar org is promising. More power to MEM!

Ea'rend¿l
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Earendil
Date of Birth: 12 Sep 1986
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Knight of Templar
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Astronomy and Chasing Time

Postby sleuth08 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 2:12 pm

Fortuitous wrote:
JustinSky wrote:
justpassingby wrote:
For those looking for a list of all medal winners, here you go:

An African topping the medal tally is it a first in ME history? Though topping the medal tally is not a guarantee in making it to the finals. It can be a blessing or a curse. Hopefully it is a blessing for Nigeria.

I think Ghana topped the medal tally last year, so it's the second time for an African delegate.

2ND BLACK AFRICAN DELEGATE, BUT THIRD AFRICAN COUNTRY.

SOUTH AFRICA TOPPED THE MEDAL TALLY BACK IN 2012
sleuth08
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 10 Dec 1977
Profession: airline load controller
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: DESTROYING MISS EARTH HATERS

Postby Ea'rend¿l » Thu Nov 26, 2020 2:16 pm

CamAngel123 wrote:USA is on fire as always! She might actually win it all :hx

Just watching a minute of her interview, I'm confident that she'll ace her questions this Sunday.
Ea'rend¿l

Postby CamAngel123 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 2:36 pm

Ea'rend¿l wrote:
CamAngel123 wrote:
Geeyourhair wrote:

As for the Beauty for A Cause Award, I think, it is just right that it should not be awarded yearly (which is the current case) but it should only be given to the most genuine and deserving Earth warrior no matter it takes long enough before that deserving awardee steps the ME stage. The last awardee was Miss SA 2007 and the first ever, if I'm not mistaken was Miss Afghanistan 2003. I think, it's the right time to give that award again to someone this year... for Nampetch.

Just for the sake of giving her a crown lol because she did not get one during her time as she was appointed only.

It was just a ceremonial crowning. I mentioned this to Krystal B. when I asked her last Monday. She said that Joe asked her if this was a good idea and she agreed. Krystal X. only had 3 weeks of preparation and still pulled it off despite her non-placement. She never had a proper crowning and it was meant to be a show of appreciation for all her efforts. :hx

Oh I see. That's sweet. Joe loves her Earth girls so much. All this years, we've been waiting for a perfect partner of Carousel in PR. I'm glad Van-Joe came. I hope the partnership continues to prosper in the coming years.

For Thailand, I hope Nampetch will be actively involved with the new org or be the new ND in the coming years.

I hope Myanmar will host in the future :hx Let's pray for the very first placement of Myanmar on the coronation night.
"One small action multiplied by a million people can transform the world."
- Nguyễn Phương Khánh, Miss Earth 2018
CamAngel123

Date of Birth: 23 Mar 1998
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Hobbies/Interests: sharing pageant updates

Postby jamesmarx » Thu Nov 26, 2020 3:02 pm

Tonight's Meet with the press observations

1. Shane is such a good host! No doubt about it. She is also pretty. But one thing that I admired her for today was the fact that she is humble most especially when she asked if there are still some press who haven't been could yet. So sweet of her when she said "Please guide me" that was cute, tho.

2. The Delegates are so great for today! Almost all of them was able to deliver well including Syria! But the stand out was USA and South Africa both are good speakers.

3. Miss Spain is so beautiful. I can feel her sincerity is just that English is not her first language. While, Miss Australia despite that she received a "nahhh" question from one of the media partners, still she was able to deliver it well..

4. This is an obvious observation that irritates me the most especially when it comes to some Filipino Press / bloggers. First, of all please forgive me!

- When it comes to self-presentation, some should be trained in grooming especially in a formal event even if it is virtual. I understand that they are just in the comfort of their own place. But I beg, they must be trained by Karen Ibasco!

- The kind of questions and interaction between Pinoy bloggers is way to different from international bloggers! For example, " what are you using now? Cellphone, Laptop or computer".. " how is your internet connection in Australia" Sorry my friends :(

- The rest, I just keep it to myself.

5. Suggestions:

- It would be better if Carousel will assign each members of the press a certain candidate to ask so that everyone will be able to have a chance to speak.. Look at what happened to Miss Pakistan last time. The press kept on asking Philippines and Netherlands only.

6. Lastly, the interview was fun after all. The real winner for me is USA!
jamesmarx
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: James
Date of Birth: 28 Sep 1989
Profession: Cabin Crew
Hobbies/Interests: Swimming , Jogging , travelling

Postby manoypoe » Thu Nov 26, 2020 3:08 pm

Ea'rend¿l wrote:
CamAngel123 wrote:
Geeyourhair wrote:

Their tandem is called JOEVAN! haha I hope they wont be like Alyz and Prince Julio. Joe seems to be a better person. I really like his attitude, he seems to be down to earth and friendly.
manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby jamesmarx » Thu Nov 26, 2020 3:11 pm

Ea'rend¿l wrote:
Geeyourhair wrote:

Oh I never knew there was another awardee after the Afganistan in 2003. What made SA 2007 win the award?

Same as you, I thought there was only one. But when I'm composing my post, I google search just to make sure if there were others who received that award. It was not clearly stated why Bokang Montjane received the BFC Award but it's about contribution in the "preservation and protection of the environment". Miss Afghanistan is about founding an org which raises women's rights and education in her country.

It is about time to award the Beauty for A Cause Award this year to Thailand! I thought that she will receive that award last year most especially when it comes to her recycling project. I remember Cathy Untalan was amazed when she found out that the dress that Nampetch wore was made of plastic bottles. I hope this time, it will be awarded to her. Please Carousel!
jamesmarx

Real Life Name/Nick: James
Date of Birth: 28 Sep 1989
Profession: Cabin Crew
Hobbies/Interests: Swimming , Jogging , travelling

Postby manoypoe » Thu Nov 26, 2020 3:13 pm

CamAngel123 wrote:
Geeyourhair wrote:

Did Krystal X know that she would be crowned or it was also a surprise to her?
manoypoe

Postby Ea'rend¿l » Thu Nov 26, 2020 3:18 pm

manoypoe wrote:
Ea'rend¿l wrote:
CamAngel123 wrote:
Geeyourhair wrote:

Their tandem is called JOEVAN! haha I hope they wont be like Alyz and Prince Julio. Joe seems to be a better person. I really like his attitude, he seems to be down to earth and friendly.

Haha, I remember there's an avid ME fan named Van Joe.
Ea'rend¿l

Postby manoypoe » Thu Nov 26, 2020 4:04 pm

Final hot picks for Miss Earth 2020 @missearth

1 Earth - USA @lindseymariecoffey | 2 Air - Venezuela @stefyzreik | 3 Water - Thailand @petchteeyapar | 4 Fire - Philippines @roxieebae

5 Netherlands @tessaleconge | 6 Costa Rica @kelly.avila_ | 7 Australia @brittydickson | 8 Nigeria @gwenn_doll
9 India @tanvikharote | 10 Russia @yuliana_deryagina | 11 Ireland @eileenodonnell_ | 12 Chile @macarenaquinteros_
13 Indonesia @firarurirero | 14 Myanmar @amara.shunelei | 15 Argentina @estrella_danieri | 16 Cambodia @hhnisay
manoypoe

Postby brent520 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 4:20 pm

Kudos to this team. Very creative in presenting their Hotpicks:

brent520

Date of Birth: 20 May 2012
Profession: Bum
Hobbies/Interests: Studying, Working (is this even a hobby?)

Postby CamAngel123 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 4:30 pm

manoypoe wrote:
CamAngel123 wrote:
Geeyourhair wrote:

Did Krystal X know that she would be crowned or it was also a surprise to her?

I think it was a surprise based on their reactions :%)) actually its more like (what Duchess said) just plopping the crown to Krystal X's head than an actual crowning hahaha its very meaningful tho. :hx
CamAngel123

Postby CamAngel123 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 4:35 pm

jamesmarx wrote:Tonight's Meet with the press observations

1. Shane is such a good host! No doubt about it. She is also pretty. But one thing that I admired her for today was the fact that she is humble most especially when she asked if there are still some press who haven't been could yet. So sweet of her when she said "Please guide me" that was cute, tho.

2. The Delegates are so great for today! Almost all of them was able to deliver well including Syria! But the stand out was USA and South Africa both are good speakers.

3. Miss Spain is so beautiful. I can feel her sincerity is just that English is not her first language. While, Miss Australia despite that she received a "nahhh" question from one of the media partners, still she was able to deliver it well..

4. This is an obvious observation that irritates me the most especially when it comes to some Filipino Press / bloggers. First, of all please forgive me!

- When it comes to self-presentation, some should be trained in grooming especially in a formal event even if it is virtual. I understand that they are just in the comfort of their own place. But I beg, they must be trained by Karen Ibasco!

- The kind of questions and interaction between Pinoy bloggers is way to different from international bloggers! For example, " what are you using now? Cellphone, Laptop or computer".. " how is your internet connection in Australia" Sorry my friends :(

- The rest, I just keep it to myself.

5. Suggestions:

- It would be better if Carousel will assign each members of the press a certain candidate to ask so that everyone will be able to have a chance to speak.. Look at what happened to Miss Pakistan last time. The press kept on asking Philippines and Netherlands only.

6. Lastly, the interview was fun after all. The real winner for me is USA!

I love Shane too! I think she's very humble. I also like her adlibs and comments.

I messaged Miss Australia because of that question. I genuinely feel bad because the question was like out of nowhere and senseless. She replied "Gotta be able to handle the pressure. He kept speaking over me which was my only concern." Truly a graceful queen :hx
CamAngel123

Postby CamAngel123 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 4:41 pm

Ea'rend¿l wrote:
manoypoe wrote:
Ea'rend¿l wrote:
CamAngel123 wrote:
Geeyourhair wrote:

Haha, I remember there's an avid ME fan named Van Joe.

He's present last Monday I think :hx I'm so jealous when I see his sashes and replica crown. He even has the necklace with a logo of Miss Earth. I hope Miss Earth will consider selling merch! I'll definitely collect hahaha
CamAngel123

Postby manoypoe » Thu Nov 26, 2020 4:58 pm

F@#$%^@@^&**k, USA just blew me away. She is much better than Karen Ibasco and her in-depth knowledge of environmental issues is unequal so far. I insanely want her to win please. Carousel, you have someone who is going to propel Miss Earth to a greater height, dont let her slip away. :=p :=p =D> =D>
manoypoe

Postby The Duchess » Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:37 pm

Actually Krystal X. never stopped working for Joe and the moment he crowned Nellys she said "I want to help you help her get that crown, I know what the organization looks for and I've been there." She has always been a key part of the organization and Joe has an extra special place for her it seems.
The Duchess
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 01 Sep 1995
Profession: Costume Design
Hobbies/Interests: Arts, Music, Literature

Postby manoypoe » Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:43 pm

The Duchess wrote:Actually Krystal X. never stopped working for Joe and the moment he crowned Nellys she said "I want to help you help her get that crown, I know what the organization looks for and I've been there." She has always been a key part of the organization and Joe has an extra special place for her it seems.

Agree about Krystal X. She is a ray of sunshine the reason why Marc felt madly in love with her. Who wont right? So young but so mature. I have so much hope about Valerie and it will be awesome if Joevan also takes Miss Universe franchise in the near future. :=p :=p =D> =D>
manoypoe

Postby The Duchess » Thu Nov 26, 2020 6:12 pm

manoypoe wrote:
The Duchess wrote:Actually Krystal X. never stopped working for Joe and the moment he crowned Nellys she said "I want to help you help her get that crown, I know what the organization looks for and I've been there." She has always been a key part of the organization and Joe has an extra special place for her it seems.

Agree about Krystal X. She is a ray of sunshine the reason why Marc felt madly in love with her. Who wont right? So young but so mature. I have so much hope about Valerie and it will be awesome if Joevan also takes Miss Universe franchise in the near future. :=p :=p =D> =D>

I would really love for Krystal to get herself super ready for Miss Universe 2023, and hopefully by then Joe already has it with a couple Miss Earth wins under his belt >:)
The Duchess

Postby The Duchess » Thu Nov 26, 2020 6:19 pm

Me trying to get the last 10 girls on my review so I can send it to the press before Saturday
The Duchess

Postby manoypoe » Thu Nov 26, 2020 6:32 pm

The Duchess wrote:

Me trying to get the last 10 girls on my review so I can send it to the press before Saturday

Excited for your review. Hopefully, you can upload your hotpick tomororw.
manoypoe

Postby The Duchess » Thu Nov 26, 2020 6:33 pm

wait... besides 2007 has any other canadian entered the semis?
The Duchess

Postby The Duchess » Thu Nov 26, 2020 6:34 pm

manoypoe wrote:
The Duchess wrote:

Excited for your review. Hopefully, you can upload your hotpick tomororw.

trying my best, chief. The graphic (what I put on IG) will probably be up a bit after because that's the only graphic I haven't done and it takes a while but the review I can do faster
The Duchess

Postby manoypoe » Thu Nov 26, 2020 6:37 pm

USA

Media day was a huge success! Thank you for all the insightful conversation from people around the globe.
Three days until Miss Earth 2020. Will you be watching? Shout out to Flirt Prom and Pageant for this beautiful dress!!

Another silver medal goes to to USA’s Lindsey Coffey in the Miss Earth Beachwear competition for the Americas!

Congratulations to USA’s Lindsey Coffey on receiving the silver medal in the Miss Earth Sportwear competition for the Americas!
She’s a slam dunk!
manoypoe

Postby vinusya » Thu Nov 26, 2020 6:49 pm

Yes. i think Shane is a great host. She is even prettier thAn the Philippines representative. You can hear the confidence in her while speaking unlike the current MIss Philippines Earth. Shane is facially prettier than MPE.

And yes, MPE gown is overly designed. Too much details on it making it looks like a festival/carnival costume. Is her gown a mockery of the word “carousel”? Not elegant at all. And she walks tacky, no elegance.

This is what I saw.

What can you say about the ktx prelim show?

Any different camera angle for the host? I hope they use a forest environment and is a live one. Not a greenscreen. And what is with the futuristic approach? Isn’t the topic is about angels?

Btw a previous miss philippines earth rep is trending right now regarding her post about kpop.
If everyone can be a beauty queen, what is hardwork?
Maybe there is no hardwork, only surgeries ?
vinusya
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.

Real Life Name/Nick: Nawatt
Date of Birth: 11 Aug 1994
Profession: Red Haired Model
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Hobbies/Interests: Net Surfing
Message: A queen shouldn't be lazy going to the gym, caring, reading and learning.

Postby manoypoe » Thu Nov 26, 2020 7:11 pm

DENMARK

Can not believe we’re so close to coronation night!
Emotions are running high. The road to Miss Earth, has been a life changing experience, and the journey doesn’t end here.
Let’s continue to inspire, support and love one another.

manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Thu Nov 26, 2020 7:13 pm

GERMANY

Black Friday Week has started !!! Ideal of Sweden has right now 50% off their whole website and with my code “annabellafleck5”
you get extra 5% discount off your whole order ! Enjoy your shopping and don’t miss it @idealofsweden #idealofsweden .

manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Thu Nov 26, 2020 7:14 pm

VENEZUELA

Water is an element of nature, necessary for the life of all human beings, animals, plants, among others.
Knowing the use of it is of great importance, because in this way we can improve our environment, understand that we
must respect the environment, and be aware of taking care of this great element that nature gives us.

Water is life.
Take care of her! ️

manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Thu Nov 26, 2020 7:23 pm

BELGIUM

Excited for that 1 picture in this picture you didn’t see yet?
What a great virtual adventure together with @missearth
So many moments, outfits, activities and excitement. Proud to be part of this beauty for a cause pageant
Watch the grand final live on 29/11/2020 3AM @ktx.ph
PROUD TEAM BELGIUM

manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Thu Nov 26, 2020 7:25 pm

CHILE

There is nothing left for the international final of Miss Earth 2020

manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Thu Nov 26, 2020 7:27 pm

NETHERLANDS

Releasing my inner Jane
With only 3 days left till the Coronation night of Miss Earth 2020, nerves, joy and excitement are floating already!

manoypoe

PreviousNext

Return to Miss Earth