★♔ Stoichio’s Final Picks - MISS EARTH 2020 ♔★

★♔ Stoichio’s Final Picks - MISS EARTH 2020 ♔★

Postby Stoichio » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:21 pm

MISS EARTH 2020 VIRTUAL EDITION

At first, I was skeptical when MEO announced that they would push through the 2020 edition on an unfamiliar territory (i.e. virtual world); however, I do get it that since the pageant is focused more on spreading awareness of environmental issues in order for humankind to take action; by all means, they should not skip a year. Kudos to MEO for braving the storm brought about by the pandemic. Because of this edition, I actually learned from one of the candidates that by 2030, if man does not do anything about the climate change, it will be IRREVERSIBLE by then...we will just be waiting when nature snaps our existence one by one.

Going back to the pageant, below are my predictions considering the criteria they used in last year’s finals. If the pageant organizers tweak the criteria a little bit, then I expect some switching-places among the girls I picked.

ALTERNATES
(ANGELS IN THE OUTFIELD)

CHINA - Jie Ding

Something’s telling me she will place coz she did quite well in the prelims. She is a superbeauty in Chinese standards; though sometimes her petite frame makes her look like a young lass. She was always calm and collected during her interviews; however, they sounded too good to be true (probably the interpreter factor).

JAMAICA - Catherine Harris

I wished she prepared her body physique well coming into the competition because she can compete in the beauty of face and intelligence department in the Americas. Her body is her downfall. Though it’s not bad, she lags behind the Latinas with prrfectly sculpted bodies.

DENMARK - Michala Rubinstein

She impressed me with her intelligence and her vast knowledge about the environment and the cause & effects of the on-going pandemic. Her beauty is a bit polarizing; the camera should really zoom into her face to truly see the beauty that she has.

KENYA - Fridah Kariuki

She has done pretty well in general; however, there are 2 or 3 in Africas that make it hard for her to qualify in Top 20 considering there are only 2 (or at most 3 spots) reserved for Africa. If these virtual edition girls can actually come back next year in a real face-to-face competition; then her national org should allow her and hopefully learn to improve what she lacks now.

SRI LANKA - Romane Alvies

She is very beautiful without make-up and that alone made me noticed her. She was good enough in the Q&A and her body needs more toning; but if the pageant gives more emphasis again on beauty of face like last year, she has a chance of making it, but slim chance though.

RUSSIA - Yuliana Deryagina
Oozing with sex appeal. La Guitara body she did pretty decently in Q&A but I question her video used in the talent portion.

TOP 20

GERMANY - Annabella Fleck

Knowing that Miss Earth allots the number of quarter-finalists from each region based on the total number of delegations from that region, Europe might get 5 or 6 placements in Top 20 considering it has the largest number of contingents. Annabella, having the most fit and best body figure and proportions among all the European girls and add to that her undeniable beauty; she has high chance of making. The only reason I see if she won’t make it is her underwhelming performance in Q&A.

COTE D’IVOIRE - Aya Kadjo

Her beauty alone is worthy of the first cut. She has a decent body and she did pretty well in the interview segments of the competition. Her fluency of the English language helped her a lot to gain attention; add to that, she knows how to answer questions on point. The only hindrance of her not making the first cut is if only 2 slots are allotted for Africa, which I believe are for South Africa and Nigeria. But considering last year’s results, many of THE BEAUTIFUL ONES made it.

THAILAND - Teeyapar Sretsirisuvarna

If not for her great work in transforming waste into valuable products, I would not put her into my Top 20 just because I felt she was overdoing everything and trying hard to impress. She should avoid trying to impress the judges everytime it’s her turn on the screen and just focus on expressing herself. I am very critical of her coz she’s a repeater and she should know better; else, she will get the same fate as last year. I am expecting a very beautiful gown on her in the finals, though.

AUSTRALIA - Brittany Dickson

She has no competition in the Oceania region; hence, one slot in Top 20 is definitely for her. Not wanting to discount her abilities and her beauty, but I want to highlight that her personal story, and every thing she has done for the environment (particularly the animals) are worth of a recognition and inspiration.

VIETNAM - Thai Thi Hoa

Statuesque beauty who posseses a face that is of a different Vietnamese flavor. She did well enough in the 3 segments of scored competition so I expect her to place. She needs to display confidence in presenting herself in Top 20 because it will be difficult for her to advance further.

PORTUGAL - Ivanna Rohashko

A lovely, pretty girl with endearing personality. Anyone can see how she is working hard to continue the placement streak of Portugal. She has a decent pasarela for a Portuguese representative; however, in Q&A, she should learn how to digest the question and at the same time, digest her words that her mind wants to express coz most of the time, she does not “hit the nail on the head.”

PANAMA - Anayansi de Gracia

Probably the Panamanian girl this isthmus nation has been waiting for to bring them another Miss Earth placement. Communication-check, fitness-check, form and poise-check, beauty of face - not one of the best but still beautiful to give her an average score enough to qualify her in Top 20. What she can do to further her game in the finals is to highlight her runway skills but not overdo it, bring out her lovely personality. I don’t doubt her abilities when it comes to Q&A but in ordet to get a chance to speak her mind, she needs to get into Top 10 first.

POLAND - Sabina Poltawska

Sabina is one of the 3 strongest from Europe; hence, she will definitely make the first cut. Whether she will proceed to the next round or not, it’s up to her to level up her performance come finals and find that perfect styling that will bring out her beauty coz she is more beautiful with natural make-up look. It will be hard for her to compete in stage performance against the girls from Latin America and Asia so she should bank on her au-naturelle beauty to give herself an edge.

COSTA RICA - Kelly Avila

She is Miss Sunshine! Her sunny personality lights up the virtual room with her presence. Her facial beauty and banging body would make a heterosexual man swoon over. If she is in the Europe Group, she will easily stand out; however, being with the very competitive Americas, she needs to work extra harder. Her strengths are her personality and beauty, so she should highlight them in her air time in the virtual finals to gain advantage.

ARGENTINA - Estrella Danieri

She’s beautiful, fit with a whistle-bait figure but I was skeptical of her in the beginning after witnessing her interviews. Her confidence drops significantly everytime her oratorical skill is tested. However, as the competition progressed, she was able to improve this weakness but is that enough to qualify her in the first cut? I believe so. And if she makes it, she has a great chance advancing into the next round if the basis of scoring the Top 20 is the same as last year (i.e. Beauty of Face and Fitness & Form).

Last edited by Stoichio on Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:49 am, edited 4 times in total.
Stoichio
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping

Re: ★♔ Miss EARTH 2020 Final Picks - Stoichio ♔★

Postby Stoichio » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:22 pm

TOP 10

NIGERIA - Gwenivere Ifeanyieze

ThisAfrican beauty prepared well to slay her competition. She is one of the sure placers from the African contingent. I will be surprised if she won’t make it coz she did really pretty well in interview, fitness/form and poise segments. If she does make the first cut, she will be a shoo-in in the next round. She has high chance of even making the Final Four.

CHILE - Macarena Quinteros

Macarena is representing one of the frequent placers in Miss Earth and she does not disappoint her country. With her excellent pasarela, beautiful face and poised demeanor, there is no way she won’t survive the first cut. She has a very unique advocacy; however, she needs to look and sound more confident during Q&A to further her game in the competition.

MYANMAR - Amara Shune Lei

I am so happy that Myanmar is doing pretty well this year. She gives Philippines a run for her money as the torchbearer of Asia & Oceania. She is so sexy! Backed-up with a well-crafted presentation of herself, supportive national organization and an excellent interpreter, Myanmar is finally placing in Miss Earth and she will place high!

PUERTO RICO - Krystal Badillo

Krystal did pretty well in all preliminary scored competitions; plus, she got the personality that Miss Earth favors; there is no question she won’t make it this far. Now, when it comes to Top 10 Q&A, if Krystal wants to duplicate her predecessor’s achievement or at least continue the streak in Top 4, Krystal needs to give a very memorable answer. If she succeeds in doing so, back-to-back may even be a possibility.

SOUTH AFRICA - Lungo Katete

Don’t let this girl hold the microphone; else, she will annihilate everyone. She got a fit body and well-defined body form but she might not get the nod of some judges when it comes to beauty of face which can potentially halt her journey in Top 20 only. However; if she manages to reach Top 10 Q&A, she will breeze through the Final Four easily. Other girls should start watching out if that happens.

NETHERLANDS - Tessa le Conge

A veteran and an international title holder already, Tessa knows how to play the competition; and she is probably the torchbearer of Europe. She may not be the most facially beautiful, but her fit body and saccharine personality add to her charisma.

One problem I see of her in Q&A is the tendency not to answer the question directly (same problem of recent Miss Netherlands in Miss Earth). If she won’t fix this, she might end up in Top 10 only if the Top 10 is a battle of intelligence already. She needs to attack the question right away in order for her not to lose her train of thought.

Last edited by Stoichio on Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:20 am, edited 3 times in total.
Stoichio

Re: ★♔ Miss EARTH 2020 Final Picks - Stoichio ♔★

Postby Stoichio » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:23 pm

ELEMENTAL QUEENS

MISS FIRE 2020

BELARUS - Mariia Rezniuk

She keeps Belarus’s momentum in Miss Earth. Tall, beautiful, intelligent and speaks her mind coherently; she can easily fasttrack to Top 4 once she gets into Top 10 and snatch one of the elemental titles. I have to mention that I saw Mariia actively participating in ME social media activities, which gives me the impression that she is taking this competition seriously. If the stars aligned for her, she might duplicate or surpass her predecessor and bring Belarus another elemental title.

MISS WATER 2020

VENEZUELA - Stephany Zreik

The South American powerhouse is back in the Final Four courtesy of Stephany! This girl probably topped the Fitness/Form/Poise preliminaries. That body is to die for! She was perfectly on point with her walk, with how she presented herself in all the virtual segments; and her being fluent in English just gives her more advantage over her compatriots from South America.

Though she is fluent in English, Q&A is still her waterloo. Her nerves are evident in some of her interviews if the question is not one of those she has a template response with. She also needs to sound more spontaneous and to answer the questions directly and avoid those unnecessary opening statements; else, it will eat up her time.

MISS AIR 2020

PHILIPPINES - Roxanne Allison Baeyens

She is probably the most facially beautiful Miss Philippines in Miss Earth to date. Roxanne swept both the judged and auxiliary competitions. Pretty face, well-trained pasarela, commendable speaking skills and well-thought & well-crafted wardrobes, she is bringing back the Philippines in the Final Four. Like my top choice, her environmental advocacy is genuine as she grew up with an Environmentalist for a parent.

She answers questions to the point but I have some insignificant observation regarding the content of her answers in the official Intelligence and Environmental Awareness segment: she repeated verbatim what she said during her national pageant. That is not bad; but if any of the finals’ judges happens to have seen her previous performances, it may influence the score that judge will give her. She needs to find a way to say the same subject in a different expression in case the same topic or question is asked of her.

MISS EARTH 2020

USA - Lindsey Marie Coffey

Lindsey is on the top of my list because she is not only beautiful and intelligent, she takes by heart the caring for the environment. She is the epitome of an earth warrior, an eco-angel who gets her feet and hands dirty to contribute in making the earth a better place to live in. All these she did even before Miss Earth pageant became known to her.

She may be a neophyte in beauty pageants and may not be one of the girls with the best pasarela or poise; but her natural beauty and excellent fitness & form will propel her easily into the final segment of the pageant. She can even compete without make-up on.

In all her interviews before and during the competition, I could clearly see that her genuine concern in the preservation of nature is ingrained in her heart and mind. She knows what she is talking about and she delivers her thoughts clearly, concisely and sensibly. She is the perfect ambassadress that Miss Earth is waiting for.

Last edited by Stoichio on Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:29 am, edited 3 times in total.
Stoichio

Re: ★♔ Stoichio’s Final Picks - MISS EARTH 2020 ♔★

Postby Geeyourhair » Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:05 pm

What can I say? You perfectly mirrored my choices too especially the top 10 which is basically my top 10 too...except that I did not put Belarus in my top 4...reading your reviews makes me think she belongs to that group as well.

I really hope the USA wins this all. I would be very much disappointed if USA will not get it this time.
Geeyourhair
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1995
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Professional
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: social media

Postby andydmoray » Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:41 am

You’re very right about China. It was all because she had a well-spoken interpreter who obviously did her homework of gathering information. As a Chinese speaker myself, I can tell you that what Ding said was awful and lacking in substance (ask some middle school students and you might hear better answers). One thing I may have to disagree is that she is actually very tall, probably 177cm, so she is not “petite”. But she’s another “poor student turned model“ because it’s fun and easy to make money and more importantly, because she is academically inadequate. I’m tired of seeing such girls sent to international pageant.
COPYCATS AND CHEATERS, TRY ME! AND YOU'LL SEE.

PG 2019: 6th | PG 2020: 2nd | PG 2021: 6th
andydmoray
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.

Real Life Name/Nick: Andy Joshua
Date of Birth: 30 Jun 1988
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: English teacher
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: music, pageant, writing, traveling

Postby Stoichio » Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:54 am

Geeyourhair wrote:What can I say? You perfectly mirrored my choices too especially the top 10 which is basically my top 10 too...except that I did not put Belarus in my top 4...reading your reviews makes me think she belongs to that group as well.

I really hope the USA wins this all. I would be very much disappointed if USA will not get it this time.

Netherlands was in my Top 4 from the get go; however, I put her as number 5 last minute because she has the tendency to be like Faith or the other Dutch girls who placed recently who simply say something to answer the question but does not really answer it. On the other hand, Belarus usually answers to the point. The only thing I see that will prevent her is if she misses Top 10.
Stoichio

Postby Stoichio » Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:57 am

andydmoray wrote:You’re very right about China. It was all because she had a well-spoken interpreter who obviously did her homework of gathering information. As a Chinese speaker myself, I can tell you that what Ding said was awful and lacking in substance (ask some middle school students and you might hear better answers). One thing I may have to disagree is that she is actually very tall, probably 177cm, so she is not “petite”. But she’s another “poor student turned model“ because it’s fun and easy to make money and more importantly, because she is academically inadequate. I’m tired of seeing such girls sent to international pageant.

Really? She seems petite on screen maybe it’s just my impression because of her typical Chinese slim frame and her baby face.

I don’t understand Chinese but there are times when I really doubted if the interpreter translated her words verbatim.
Stoichio

Postby manoypoe » Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:04 am

Wow, what a lovely presentation, apt words to.describe each lady. I hope you will always be like that so that we will not be frenemies in other topics. :%)) :%))

You are better commentator than other experts. Hope you seriously think of becoming a pageant vlogger. :-* :hx
manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby Stoichio » Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:38 am

manoypoe wrote: Wow, what a lovely presentation, apt words to.describe each lady. I hope you will always be like that so that we will not be frenemies in other topics. :%)) :%))

You are better commentator than other experts. Hope you seriously think of becoming a pageant vlogger. :-* :hx

Haha!
Alam mo naman na mapang-asar lang ako LOL!
Don’t take those seriously because it’s also my way of venting out my stress in the real world =;))

I was thinking of becoming a vlogger but my job demands a lot of my time at the moment.

I’m really glad that my love for Miss Earth is coming back, hopefully, this year they will choose again a real FANTASTIC FOUR! :!!

Stoichio

Postby manoypoe » Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:07 am

Stoichio wrote:
manoypoe wrote: Wow, what a lovely presentation, apt words to.describe each lady. I hope you will always be like that so that we will not be frenemies in other topics. :%)) :%))

Haha!
Don’t take those seriously because it’s also my way of venting out my stress in the real world =;))

I was thinking of becoming a vlogger but my job demands a lot of my time at the moment.

I’m really glad that my love for Miss Earth is coming back, hopefully, this year they will choose again a real FANTASTIC FOUR! :!!

Alam ko namang mapang asar ka parang ako. haha kaya di ako pikon. :%)) But seriously, I really enjoyed your write ups in this thread. Hindi nakakasawa. May PR tayong aabangan next year. At sana si US na talaga ngayong year.
manoypoe

Postby Stoichio » Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:16 am

manoypoe wrote:
Stoichio wrote:

Haha!

Alam ko namang mapang asar ka parang ako. haha kaya di ako pikon. :%)) But seriously, I really enjoyed your write ups in this thread. Hindi nakakasawa. May PR tayong aabangan next year. At sana si US na talaga ngayong year.

I just read over again my posts and I saw lots of typo errors LOL!
Sa i-Pad notes ko lang kasi sinulat bago ko pinost sa Misso. Sometimes, the keys on the soft keyboard are too small for my fingers parang sa mobile (madalas ibang letra natitipa ko haha). Tpos, I wrote it just before I slept pa.

True, Puerto Rico will be a force to reckon next year. Hopefully, normal na lahat next year and I wish Europe comes back with superbeauties again like 2019.
Stoichio

Postby goddessoxana27 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:55 pm

Kudos to this thread.
Very comprehensive and captivating.
I hope USA wins. She deserves the crown
CREDITS TO THE OWNER OF THE POSTED ARTICLES, VIDEOS, AND PICTURES...

RESPECT, BEAUTY, HEALTHY, OBEDIENT, SMART and FRIENDLY, that's the essence of being a Goddess.
goddessoxana27
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.

Real Life Name/Nick: DyosaGandah
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1915
Profession: ----------------------------------
Hobbies/Interests: --------------------------
Message: Thank you for giving me a chance to become a member of this prestigious group.

Postby Ea'rend¿l » Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:59 pm

Kapatid, your comment about Venezuela is on - point especially about template answer. :%))
Ea'rend¿l
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Earendil
Date of Birth: 12 Sep 1986
Profession: Knight of Templar
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Astronomy and Chasing Time

Postby vinusya » Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:20 am

Philippines? come on!
If everyone can be a beauty queen, what is hardwork?
Maybe there is no hardwork, only surgeries ?
vinusya
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.

Real Life Name/Nick: Nawatt
Date of Birth: 11 Aug 1994
Profession: Red Haired Model
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Hobbies/Interests: Net Surfing
Message: A queen shouldn't be lazy going to the gym, caring, reading and learning.

Postby manoypoe » Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:02 am

vinusya wrote:Philippines? come on!

If you dont like Philippines that is your right. Just let others exercise their right to like her. :%)) She is one of the best this year.
manoypoe

Postby Stoichio » Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:36 am

Ea'rend¿l wrote:Kapatid, your comment about Venezuela is on - point especially about template answer. :%))

Stephany’s delivery is obvious, one can easily recognize that it’s a “template” ahihihi!

In last night’s press interviews, I saw vast improvement in Tessa’s attack on questions. Great improvement actually =D> =D> =D> =D>
She should keep that! Answer directly and make it concise as much as possible! She still has a shot in the Final Four!

I can’t help not to say my disappointment of Jamaica, the girl had a shot if only she took the competition seriously. She was very beautiful last night.

Last edited by Stoichio on Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stoichio

Postby Stoichio » Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:37 am

Give credit to where credit is due.
Though I understand your predicament because of few PH previous placements, let me tell you that Roxie Baeyens is something!
Last edited by Stoichio on Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stoichio

Postby Stoichio » Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:40 am

manoypoe wrote:

If you dont like Philippines that is your right. Just let others exercise their right to like her. :%)) She is one of the best this year.

Did you watch the presscon with vloggers last night Manoypoe?
There is great improvement with Miss Netherlands’ way of answering questions =D> =D> =D>
Last edited by Stoichio on Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stoichio

Postby ne0n » Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:31 pm

I love this top four! Belarus is underrated. Philippines and Venezuela have both been stellar. But USA just epitomize what a Miss Earth is, hoping her stars continue to align on finals night.

ne0n
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: ne0n
Date of Birth: 04 Apr 2010
Profession: Medical
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Postby rockondude » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:37 pm

I'm so happy with Krystal Badillo ( miss Puerto Rico ) she was so underrated but now she has blossom into something very special. I love her she is such a sweet girl.
There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion.
rockondude

Real Life Name/Nick: julian
Date of Birth: 15 Aug 1985
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: i like to go to the gym
Message: There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion.

Postby manoypoe » Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:08 pm

rockondude wrote:I'm so happy with Krystal Badillo ( miss Puerto Rico ) she was so underrated but now she has blossom into something very special. I love her she is such a sweet girl.

She is indeed very sweet and with sunshine personality. She is the queen that you want to be friend with coz she looks so friendly and down to earth. She has the same personality with Netherlands. Their smiles can lighten up a gloomy room. :=p :=p =D> =D>
Last edited by manoypoe on Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
manoypoe

Postby Stoichio » Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:32 pm

ne0n wrote:I love this top four! Belarus is underrated. Philippines and Venezuela have both been stellar. But USA just epitomize what a Miss Earth is, hoping her stars continue to align on finals night.

If Belarus will not wear a stand-out gown like Alice last year, she might not even make it to the Q&A round. But I hope she prepared well the final segments of the competition coz she has great potentials of making the final 4.
Stoichio

Postby Stoichio » Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:34 pm

rockondude wrote:I'm so happy with Krystal Badillo ( miss Puerto Rico ) she was so underrated but now she has blossom into something very special. I love her she is such a sweet girl.

I think everyone is even happier for your girl next year. If Krystal makes Top 4 next week, it will be a sure 3-year-in-a-row elemental title streak. Puerto Rico suddenly is becoming a Miss Earth powerhouse.
Stoichio

Postby manoypoe » Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:36 pm

Stoichio wrote:
manoypoe wrote:

There is great improvement with Miss Netherlands’ way of answering questions =D> =D> =D>

Havent viewed any presscon yet. I plan to watch all this weekend before finals.
manoypoe

Postby Stoichio » Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:41 pm

manoypoe wrote:
Stoichio wrote:
manoypoe wrote:

i am currently watching the presscon of the girls today and I must say that Belarus really has something in between her ears. The girl is intelligent. She knows how to answer questions.
Stoichio

Postby manoypoe » Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:47 pm

Stoichio wrote:
manoypoe wrote:
Stoichio wrote:
manoypoe wrote:

i am currently watching the presscon of the girls today and I must say that Belarus really has something in between her ears. The girl is intelligent. She knows how to answer questions.

From the beginning Belarus was already a stand out when it comes to QandA. She is much better than Alice. Her beauty is sweet and I wont be surprise if she lands in TOP4 again for Belarus. The European delegates deserving to be in TOP4 are Netherlands, Poland and Belarus. Poland has different kind of charm on video. Still photos dont capture her beauty. But I was right when I commended her for her Long Gown Presentation, she won the gold!
manoypoe

Postby your_hotness » Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:22 pm

USA's crown is long overdue. I would love to see Lindsey winning. [-O<
Miss Austria's Best Finishes:

MU-1977 (1st RU)
MW- 1969 & 1987 (Winner)
MI- 1963, 1979 & 1982 (2nd RU)
ME- 2013 & 2018 (1st RU)
your_hotness
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 31 Dec 1992
Profession: Pageant Enthusiast
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty Pageant, Sports and Food

Postby manoypoe » Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:10 am

your_hotness wrote:USA's crown is long overdue. I would love to see Lindsey winning. [-O<

I am so nervous and excited. :%(( :!!
manoypoe

Postby Jaishee » Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:02 pm

Love the effort with the presentation. Let's go, USA!!!
Same winner as me =c3
TEAM PHILIPPINES 2024
UNIVERSE: -
WORLD: GWEN FOURNIOL
EARTH: -
INTERNATIONAL: ANGELICA LOPEZ
SUPRANATIONAL: ALETHEA AMBROSIO
Jaishee

Real Life Name/Nick: Jaishee
Date of Birth: 08 Mar 1998
Profession: Physiotherapy Graduate
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Postby Stoichio » Fri Nov 27, 2020 4:04 pm

your_hotness wrote:USA's crown is long overdue. I would love to see Lindsey winning. [-O<

The only other girl I find worthy for the top crown was Emani. But Puerto Rico gave a better answer in the final Q&A.
In 2006, Amanda Helen Pennekamp (Shandi Finnessey’s first runner up in Miss USA 2004) underestimated her ME competition. She did not even prepare her body well, she had obvious fats in her abs. She would have made it further if she took the competition more seriously.
Stoichio

Next

Return to Miss Earth