Would Denise win if Oxana competed in 2001?

Forum rules
Welcome to Missosology! RULES: Freedom of speech allowed but 1. NO CROSSING LIMITS AS DIRECT RACIST REMARKS, NUDE OR VIOLENT PICS. 2. NO SPAMMING/FLOODING 3. NO ADVERTISING 4. NO BLACKMAILING/VIOLATING/DIVULGING PRIVACY/personal infos of members as posting their real life pic/real life name without their consent. 5. NO AVENGING/ATTACKING MEMBERS ON THEIR PHYSICAL LOOKS 6. NO REPUTATION BUTTON ABUSE. Any question, feel free to post in the Help Desk section till a Moderator/Admin responds. HAVE FUN!

Would Denise win if Oxana competed in 2001?

Postby Oma-san » Wed Nov 18, 2020 6:10 pm

Oxana was originally slated to compete in 2001 but withdrew as the pageant timing conflicted with her studies. Therefore, her runner-up represented Russia in 2001. Oxana went to compete the next year, naturally without recompetition because she is so good and won the Miss Universe with effortless ease.

Watching the show of the 2001 edition of Miss Universe, we can see that Denise's progress in the finals was as easy if you were to compare her scores with her fellow competitors. Except, her performance did not match up to those scores and was cringe-worthy because of unfair and unjust overscoring and even underscoring her top competitor in order to keep her ahead in the game unlike Oxana's brilliant performance bringing up compatible scores within a fraction of a second because we, as the audience, were hypnotized by the power of her performance and lost count of time.

Therefore, it can't be denied that while Oxana was an unbeatable performer who could compete in any year between 1996-2006 (her qualifying years), the uncomfortable ease with which Denise won and its potent power can't be unconsidered either.

Also, do you think if Naomi Campbell had competed against Denise in the 2001 Miss Universe swimsuit segment, that Denise would have still won the prize for the category? Please give your answers below <:-P

Oma-san
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: Elle
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Sexual Orientation: Bicurious
Profession: Associate Professor
Hobbies/Interests: love, love, love my girls

Re: Would Denise win if Oxana competed in 2001?

Postby Oma-san » Wed Nov 18, 2020 6:16 pm

Denise won the SS and EG rounds and additionally, the Best in Swimsuit award just as Oxana did. She was also awarded the Photogenic award among other prizes which Oxana didn't. But Oxana held higher scores than her. Yet, Denise had strong competition whereas Oxana's court were weak either with or without her. Also, 2002 was said to be a weak year by pageant forumers. So could Oxana have had competition if she competed in some other year?
Oma-san

Postby The Duchess » Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:05 pm

All the flavors in the world... and you choose to be salty =;)) bye
The Duchess
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 01 Sep 1995
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Costume Design
Hobbies/Interests: Arts, Music, Literature

Postby esperasave » Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:10 pm

If Oxana competes today, she can still easily win. Her beauty have never faded over the years and her impressive credentials will remain with her forever. Her powerful exuberance and simple beauty resonated well to all of us.
esperasave
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: esperas
Date of Birth: 30 Aug 1973
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: medical
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing
Message: Keep believing in the power of beauty in the human person

Postby Mariana Erwin » Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:36 pm

I would say that Oxana would win if it wasn’t held in Puerto Rico but if it was still held there they would make sure to crown Denise, even if she flopped the final question.
No more bashers in 2022, please.

Also, watch Dani Walker's video to know more on how bashers can kill with their words.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbYUDqSC1UM
Mariana Erwin

Date of Birth: 05 Apr 1988
Profession: ***********
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry
Message: Hello and welcome! Commenting on things in pageantry and critical of pageant issues.

Postby Elyerno Zabagguri » Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:31 am

2001 PA LANG MAY DETHRONED QUEEN NA DAHIL SA SOBRANG KATAMARAN IF EVER. >:) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))
Elyerno Zabagguri
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.

Real Life Name/Nick: Superstar Elyerno
Date of Birth: 02 Sep 1988
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Writer, Producer, Talent Manager
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty Pageants, Showbiz

Postby Elyerno Zabagguri » Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:32 am

DENISE IS BETTER THAN OXANA. WHY?

DENISE IS A HARDWORKING MISS UNIVERSE. COMPARE TO THE OTHER ONE WHO WAS LAZY ACCORDING TO DONALD TRUMP.

IF OXANA WON IN 2001, FOR SURE MISS GREECE WILL SUCCEED AND BE MISS UNIVERSE 2001.
Elyerno Zabagguri

Real Life Name/Nick: Superstar Elyerno
Date of Birth: 02 Sep 1988
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Writer, Producer, Talent Manager
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty Pageants, Showbiz

Postby Oma-san » Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:44 am

Mariana Erwin wrote:I would say that Oxana would win if it wasn’t held in Puerto Rico but if it was still held there they would make sure to crown Denise, even if she flopped the final question.

Do you realize the power of that statement? I wish Oxana had really competed in PR in 2001 to see the reactions from crooks and fraudsters! I don't think Denise would have won if she flopped the final question but with an above average answer delivered with valley girl accent and no poise, yeah sure. She would win!
Oma-san

Postby Oma-san » Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:53 am

The Duchess wrote:All the flavors in the world... and you choose to be salty =;)) bye

Because none of the flavours have been as inciting as PR's fraudulent conduct in their history of participation in the Miss Universe pageant proven in some instances by the unmistakable conspiracy and propaganda propagated by the American-born Mark Anthony who is of Puerto Rican descent. Jennifer Lopez, who PR Misso members keep flaunting about, is known to be one of the most shady and fraudulent celebrity in Hollywood who climbed up the ladder to success through very questionable means including plagiarizing her first hit single as well as the track for "Get Right" which she stole from Usher.

Thankfully, it's over now in Miss Universe and the past few placements have been well-deservedly accomplished. Outside Miss Universe, PR has held good conduct because of the absence of Telemundo but who can forget the fraudulent win of Miss World 2016?
Oma-san

Postby Oma-san » Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:00 am

Elyerno Zabagguri wrote:DENISE IS BETTER THAN OXANA. WHY?

DENISE IS A HARDWORKING MISS UNIVERSE. COMPARE TO THE OTHER ONE WHO WAS LAZY ACCORDING TO DONALD TRUMP.

IF OXANA WON IN 2001, FOR SURE MISS GREECE WILL SUCCEED AND BE MISS UNIVERSE 2001.

A person who pursues her PH.D and wins the right to compete in Miss Universe is lazy? Don't the Donald lie? And not just him but his servant, Paula Shugart too.
Oma-san

Postby XAMURAI » Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:09 am

In 2002, Oxana did not have a serious competition. South Africa's Vanessa Carreira would have been her closest rival but the overall vibe of that night's pageant was not on her favor. However, it would have been interesting if Vanessa and Oxana competed in 2001, by then, it would be a serious bloodbath! Oxana's vibe did not suit the 2001 stage, but it would have probably worked for Vanessa.

But to answer the question, had Oxana competed in 2001, Denise would have beaten her easily...
My Interview for GMA Western Visayas

[youtube]0UHn679-4P4[/youtube]
XAMURAI
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: XAMURAI
Date of Birth: 01 Jul 1979
Profession: Company Employee and Entrepreneur
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: Basketball and Camping

Postby Oma-san » Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:13 am

XAMURAI wrote:In 2002, Oxana did not have a serious competition. South Africa's Vanessa Carreira would have been her closest rival but the overall vibe of that night's pageant was not on her favor. However, it would have been interesting if Vanessa and Oxana competed in 2001, by then, it would be a serious bloodbath! Oxana's vibe did not suit the 2001 stage, but it would have probably worked for Vanessa.

But to answer the question, had Oxana competed in 2001, Denise would have beaten her easily...

I absolutely agree about Denise beating her easily! Is your closing line along the same lines as mine? You know what I mean ;/))
Oma-san

Postby The Duchess » Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:49 am

Oma-san wrote:
The Duchess wrote:All the flavors in the world... and you choose to be salty =;)) bye

Because none of the flavours have been as inciting as PR's fraudulent conduct in their history of participation in the Miss Universe pageant proven in some instances by the unmistakable conspiracy and propaganda propagated by the American-born Mark Anthony who is of Puerto Rican descent. Jennifer Lopez, who PR Misso members keep flaunting about, is known to be one of the most shady and fraudulent celebrity in Hollywood who climbed up the ladder to success through very questionable means including plagiarizing her first hit single as well as the track for "Get Right" which she stole from Usher.

Thankfully, it's over now in Miss Universe and the past few placements have been well-deservedly accomplished. Outside Miss Universe, PR has held good conduct because of the absence of Telemundo but who can forget the fraudulent win of Miss World 2016?

Oh yeah, Puertorricans are so mean and fradulent. That's why we have so many Miss Universe, that's why we crowned 3 at home, that's why we have so many Miss Worlds. OH NOOOOOOO

Boy bye, ya'll say we can't let things go yet ya'll will never shut up about one of our best queens. =;))
The Duchess

Postby mrgary » Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:39 am

Greece was the clear winner in 2001, no doubt about it. Evelina Papantoniou also had the better swimsuit execution and evening gown presentation than Denise. Had the venue been held outside Puerto Rico without Marc Anthony and Dayanara Torres as judges, then Evelina would have won the crown. Please don't get me wrong. I loved Denise Quinones and for me, she was the best Puerto Rican winner at Miss Universe so far whom I really liked but if I were to pit her against Evelina, then Evelina should have been the winner.
mrgary
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 15 May 1969
Profession: Businessman
Hobbies/Interests: Piano-playing, Blogging, Traveling

Postby ARAYKOPO » Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:48 am

AGREE 100%

mrgary wrote:[size=150]Greece was the clear winner in 2001, no doubt about it. Evelina Papantoniou also had the better swimsuit execution and evening gown presentation than Denise. Had the venue been held outside Puerto Rico without Marc Anthony and Dayanara Torres as judges, then Evelina would have won the crown. Please don't get me wrong. I loved Denise Quinones and for me, she was the best Puerto Rican winner at Miss Universe so far whom I really liked but if I were to pit her against Evelina, then Evelina should have been the winner.

[/size]
ARAYKOPO
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1990
Profession: I.T.
Hobbies/Interests: sports

Postby Oma-san » Thu Nov 19, 2020 6:10 am

The Duchess wrote:
Oma-san wrote:

Oh yeah, Puertorricans are so mean and fradulent. That's why we have so many Miss Universe, that's why we crowned 3 at home, that's why we have so many Miss Worlds. OH NOOOOOOO

Boy bye, ya'll say we can't let things go yet ya'll will never shut up about one of our best queens. =;))

Your last statement confirms everything. The propensity of preposterous claims, the denial and the delusion about certain aspects that have happened in this world involving Puerto Rico.
Oma-san

Postby Oma-san » Thu Nov 19, 2020 6:13 am

mrgary wrote:Greece was the clear winner in 2001, no doubt about it. Evelina Papantoniou also had the better swimsuit execution and evening gown presentation than Denise. Had the venue been held outside Puerto Rico without Marc Anthony and Dayanara Torres as judges, then Evelina would have won the crown. Please don't get me wrong. I loved Denise Quinones and for me, she was the best Puerto Rican winner at Miss Universe so far whom I really liked but if I were to pit her against Evelina, then Evelina should have been the winner.

Don't blame Dayanara. She was quite fair and has been a judge for many years. Tyson Beckford was also a key person who scored Denise above the rest. As a model, he was a good judge but whether he was dictated to favour Denise as the two hosts were instructed to give Denise more time in Q&As is another thing.
Oma-san

Postby Stoichio » Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:27 am

Another goddess, who was not able to join Miss Universe 2001 due to her age (17.y.o.) was Spain’s Lorena van Heerde Ayala. If everything fell into place that year, 2001 would have been the BATTLE OF GODDESSES in Miss Universe.

Both Lorena and Oxana’s replacements in Miss Universe 2001 placed in the semis. Both were scheduled to participate in 2002;
Unfortunately for Lorena, her father did not allow her to compete even if she already turned 18.
Stoichio

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping

Postby esquire27 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:45 am

The 2001 edition of Miss Universe is a bloodbath battle. My all time fave Eva Ekvall competed in the wrong year due to the favoritism of Denise Q. India, Greece, Nigeria, and most of the semis were top notch beauties. I also like Miss Mexico that year who portrayed the actress maribel in the telenovela “ruby”. If Oxana competed in that year, she would not bag the crown due to the obvious partiality of some of the judges in favor of puerto rico.
esquire27

Date of Birth: 15 Nov 1981
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: mag-videoke, mag-bakasyon, tambay

Postby rockondude » Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:27 pm

Denise would had destroyed Oxana in Question and Answer just like she destroyed Greece
There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion.
rockondude
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: julian
Date of Birth: 15 Aug 1985
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: i like to go to the gym
Message: There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion.

Postby jampol » Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:01 am

no puerto rican judge especially national directors ;/))
jampol

Profession: Porn actor
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Anyhing

Postby Adonia » Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:23 pm

The Duchess wrote:
Oma-san wrote:

14 years longing for Miss Universe crown :%))
THEY HATE US BECAUSE OF THIS .. WE ARE SUPREME!!!

[youtube]WQ_KYL3Awwk[/youtube]
Adonia
TOP MODELS are BEAUTIFUL people.
TOP MODELS are BEAUTIFUL people.

Real Life Name/Nick: lady gaga before but im now ADONIA
Date of Birth: 23 Aug 1990
Profession: student,part time model
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: hhmp many to mention
Message: i really love myself you know why?? just look at me lols .......

Postby The Duchess » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:14 pm

Adonia wrote:
The Duchess wrote:
Oma-san wrote:

14 years longing for Miss Universe crown :%))

See, now that's a much better comeback. I can respect that
The Duchess

Postby vinusya » Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:21 am

So since Oxana was lazy and the organization did not see it beforehand? Do you think the MUO Organization that time has the correct criteria for selecting the right winner? So they were just judging physically that time?
If everyone can be a beauty queen, what is hardwork?
Maybe there is no hardwork, only surgeries ?
vinusya
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.

Real Life Name/Nick: Nawatt
Date of Birth: 11 Aug 1994
Profession: Red Haired Model
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Net Surfing
Message: A queen shouldn't be lazy going to the gym, caring, reading and learning.

Postby Oma-san » Fri Feb 05, 2021 6:50 am

vinusya wrote:So since Oxana was lazy and the organization did not see it beforehand? Do you think the MUO Organization that time has the correct criteria for selecting the right winner? So they were just judging physically that time?

She wasn't lazy. Watch her commitments before Miss Universe and her achievements after Miss Universe. A lazy person will never have the focus and discipline to have so many things in life. I don't think she got all that with her beauty.

I don't think Miss Russia prepares their girls well. But Oxana came well-prepared. From her body, makeup to catwalk. She practiced her moves for the different segments carefully. Her performance on stage was perfect. Can a lazy person do that?

Unlike Zuleyka and other delegates from PR, Denise didn't look like she had worked hard, seemed ill-prepared or seriously lacked beauty pageant skills.
Oma-san

Postby jacobson00 » Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:01 pm

rockondude wrote:Denise would had destroyed Oxana in Question and Answer just like she destroyed Greece

You kidding right? Denise was one of the weakest in Q/A of the top 5. She clearly was hand picked to win regardless of what she said. They would have eliminated Oxana in prelim. How did france make the top 10, so you know they eliminated worthy girl for france just for the controversy

2002 was not a weak year. They picked the worse top 10. Clearly everytime Miss Universe is held in PR , there is some bias. We had the best group of black candidate ever in the pageant and none made the top 10. We can't convince me that miss albania, India and venezuela were better than nigeria, colombia, DR, curacao et many other black beauties. There were other europeens that also deserved a top 10, netherland, france, sweden...
2001 to 2003 were the most rigged years.
jacobson00

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1970
Profession: Danseur
Hobbies/Interests: pageant and beauty

Postby Oma-san » Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:00 pm

All Miss PRs who could walk had the same walk. Philippines management did a good job by improving and perfecting each delegate's distinctive walk. Denise didn't have the walk like Cynthia and Zuleyka because she didn't know how to walk to begin with! Watching her top the swimsuit and evening gown was uncomfortable af :-O
Oma-san

Postby Nina Cleopatra » Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:25 am

If Oxana competed and win in 2001. Nothing would really change for PR. Considering the reasons of dethronement, Oxana would most likely be dethroned in 2001 and Denise would take over the crown later Just like it happened in 2002.

In Conclusion:

Oxana wins Miss Universe 2001
Oxana gets dethroned
Denise takes over
Grece loses a 1st runner up position
Russia loses a semi finalist (the one in 2001).

Puerto Rico continues with 5 Crowns. :)>-
Panama keeps their 2002 crown.
Nina Cleopatra

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1984
Profession: Queen
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: Be Pampered
Message: Who's in charge of the girls?.. I'M IN CHARGE OF THE GIRLS!

Postby Oma-san » Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:06 am

Nina Cleopatra wrote:If Oxana competed and win in 2001. Nothing would really change for PR. Considering the reasons of dethronement, Oxana would most likely be dethroned in 2001 and Denise would take over the crown later Just like it happened in 2002.

In Conclusion:

Oxana wins Miss Universe 2001
Oxana gets dethroned
Denise takes over
Grece loses a 1st runner up position
Russia loses a semi finalist (the one in 2001).

Puerto Rico continues with 5 Crowns. :)>-
Panama keeps their 2002 crown.

No, Greece would take over if Oxana won. Two real queens unlike the average Denise. I don't think the judges would push Denise towards the crown as much if she was not going to win at all.

If PR fould digest that result, then probably Miss Universe 2002 would still be held in 2002.

Plus, I think Oxana or Evelina would improve MUO a lot leading to a better edition in 2002 where deserving girls would not have been robbed. Panama was not stellar.
Oma-san

Postby Oma-san » Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:09 am

If people like Oxana and Evelina reigned/or survived their reign, MUO would've been influenced and turned over a long time ago. Back then many girls behaved whorishly obviously having been influenced by past winners who were cheap and tactless.

Trump era was subliminally softcore undoubtedly until 2010.
Oma-san

Next

Return to GENERAL