DID BLACK LIVES MATTER INFLUENCE MISS USA 2020?

Forum rules
Welcome to Missosology! RULES: Freedom of speech allowed but 1. NO CROSSING LIMITS AS DIRECT RACIST REMARKS, NUDE OR VIOLENT PICS. 2. NO SPAMMING/FLOODING 3. NO ADVERTISING 4. NO BLACKMAILING/VIOLATING/DIVULGING PRIVACY/personal infos of members as posting their real life pic/real life name without their consent. 5. NO AVENGING/ATTACKING MEMBERS ON THEIR PHYSICAL LOOKS 6. NO REPUTATION BUTTON ABUSE. Any question, feel free to post in the Help Desk section till a Moderator/Admin responds. HAVE FUN!

DID BLACK LIVES MATTER INFLUENCE MISS USA 2020?

Postby Angela » Thu Nov 12, 2020 5:42 pm

[youtube]Zct8m55YhNI[/youtube]

Angela
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: Angela
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: Graphics Designer
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: dancing, pageants, reading, surfing Internet

Re: DID BLACK LIVES MATTER INFLUENCE MISS USA 2020?

Postby puke.mo.vaho » Fri Nov 13, 2020 4:28 am

All Lives Matter [-X [-X [-X [-X
Hunter Biden Laptop Matters the MOST =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

Black LIves Matter is funded by George Soros to create chaos and overthrow the gov't.
puke.mo.vaho
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: presstitude
Hobbies/Interests: mowdeling

Postby SisterStella » Fri Nov 13, 2020 4:40 am

It is NOT about SKIN COLOR but it is all about BEHAVIOUR, CHARACTER, PERSONALITY and CULTURE. It so happen that A LOT of these BAD BEHAVIOUR, BAD CHARACTER, BAD PERSONALITY and DECADENT CULTURE are happening and coming from the BLACK COMMUNITY that is why they are being targeted for RACIAL PROFILING. What can you do, it is what it is, that's STATISTICS that's why you can not blame the society why they see black people as is. Black people in the first place don't show respect and care for others so why should the world care for them?
[-X [-X [-X
SisterStella
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 19 Mar 1970
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
Profession: CEO
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: pageantry

Postby iamchelsea » Fri Nov 13, 2020 5:37 am

I don't think so, but considering IMG's trend of crowning Black Women, I'd understand where people are coming from.

To be honest, most of the white/non-black women in Miss USA 2020 had bad walks which ruined their overall stage performance. Some walked stiffly, some walked as if they're competing in the 1950s. Some walked as if they're in Miss Teen USA lol. The best candidate for this year like New York happened to be a black woman but even she didn't win. I'm sure Mississippi won not because of her skin color but something else other than that. That remains a mystery as to why she won when there are other black women who did better than her.
iamchelsea
ANGELS are the nicest persons of the forum.

Real Life Name/Nick: CHELSEA
Date of Birth: 09 Apr 1998
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Student
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Miss Earth, Miss USA, Miss Universe

Postby TheLochnbar » Fri Nov 13, 2020 7:28 pm

iamchelsea wrote:I don't think so, but considering IMG's trend of crowning Black Women, I'd understand where people are coming from.

To be honest, most of the white/non-black women in Miss USA 2020 had bad walks which ruined their overall stage performance. Some walked stiffly, some walked as if they're competing in the 1950s. Some walked as if they're in Miss Teen USA lol. The best candidate for this year like New York happened to be a black woman but even she didn't win. I'm sure Mississippi won not because of her skin color but something else other than that. That remains a mystery as to why she won when there are other black women who did better than her.

She is facially more beautiful and stunning than the rest of the black candidates. universally appealing although I am not sure if this will suit the Miss Universe Org as you can see they crowned an ugly (sorry for the word but she is and I am just being honest) South African women last year. hope this year they choose someone beautiful again afterall Miss Universe is a beauty pageant.
TheLochnbar

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1979
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: Engineer
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: Reading, Reading, Reading

Postby vinusya » Fri Nov 13, 2020 7:45 pm

i don't know but the phrase "BLACK LIVES MATTER" is kind of selfish for me. sorry
If everyone can be a beauty queen, what is hardwork?
Maybe there is no hardwork, only surgeries ?
vinusya
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.

Real Life Name/Nick: Nawatt
Date of Birth: 11 Aug 1994
Profession: Red Haired Model
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Hobbies/Interests: Net Surfing
Message: A queen shouldn't be lazy going to the gym, caring, reading and learning.

Postby Mariana Erwin » Sat Nov 14, 2020 1:05 am

I don’t think so - but the African-American contestants were more competent than the white ones this year. Honestly, I also wanted Mariah Davis (which is Native American) to win Miss USA, but her answer was two-faced. If Black Lives Matter were to influence Miss USA, you would see an all-African-American panel, but this didn’t happen. Allie LaForce and Kabar Gbaja-Biamila were like Terrence Jenkins and Julianne Hough, while Cheslie and the guy with a British accent were the Lu Sierra and Carson Kressley of this edition - and I definitely didn’t see anything much political with it.
No more bashers in 2022, please.

Also, watch Dani Walker's video to know more on how bashers can kill with their words.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbYUDqSC1UM
Mariana Erwin
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Date of Birth: 05 Apr 1988
Profession: ***********
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry
Message: Hello and welcome! Commenting on things in pageantry and critical of pageant issues.

Postby iamchelsea » Sat Nov 14, 2020 3:36 am

vinusya wrote:i don't know but the phrase "BLACK LIVES MATTER" is kind of selfish for me. sorry

I don't think so because, in my opinion, it is mainly an American (US) term created by the Black Community in America who was constantly suppressed and oppressed since the time the USA became independent in 1776.

Of course, all lives matter regardless of race, gender, animal species, etc. but BLM is mainly from the perspective of Black-American people. Non-Black Americans also experience discrimination but the blacks had it worse due to the history of slavery, they were treated like possessions or livestock used for labor. As harsh as it might sound that's how their history in America originated so the sentiments clearly make sense especially when even up until today Black Community is treated less kindly than other groups in the US.

Asian-Americans, another group of Americans, although treated badly in the past due to xenophobia and being seen as economic threats, eventually managed to get out of that situation. Their discrimination was mainly rooted in the white man's twisted perception of Asians dominating the workforce and romantically attracting white women back in the past. It was true that Asians dominated the workforce, but they managed to gain the respect of other groups for some reason throughout the 20th century. It was never the same as the oppression that the Black-Americans' ancestors had.

As non-black, I believe that the movement is more of a "scream" that needs to be heard from someone who needs help or change. It does not mean that the movement invalidates other groups' lives nor shows that only Black lives matter in society. All lives matter but black lives matter too and must be seen equally.
iamchelsea

Real Life Name/Nick: CHELSEA
Date of Birth: 09 Apr 1998
Profession: Student
Hobbies/Interests: Miss Earth, Miss USA, Miss Universe

Postby Natalie Mendoza » Sat Nov 14, 2020 11:41 pm

No one takes American seriously.

They want us to pity them over race issues yet they vote for the party that created the KKK (Democrats) and Biden who shakes the hands of clan members. Lastly when the diverse American military destroys other ethnic groups around the world this race issue becomes bullsh*t. :-@

Then you have the liberal Hollywood celebs that act virtues with Metoo , yet they work in an industry that actively promotes sex, then they vote for Biden who likes to sniff little girls.

Americans should stop whinning about certain issues when they enabled it, own it and be proud of those choices. Dont be a hypocrite like you already are.
Natalie Mendoza
BEAUTY EXPERTS have very GOOD TASTE in beauty.

Profession: Love
Hobbies/Interests: Jet SKi!

Postby Natalie Mendoza » Sun Nov 15, 2020 12:15 am

iamchelsea wrote:
vinusya wrote:i don't know but the phrase "BLACK LIVES MATTER" is kind of selfish for me. sorry

I don't think so because, in my opinion, it is mainly an American (US) term created by the Black Community in America who was constantly suppressed and oppressed since the time the USA became independent in 1776.

Of course, all lives matter regardless of race, gender, animal species, etc. but BLM is mainly from the perspective of Black-American people. Non-Black Americans also experience discrimination but the blacks had it worse due to the history of slavery, they were treated like possessions or livestock used for labor. As harsh as it might sound that's how their history in America originated so the sentiments clearly make sense especially when even up until today Black Community is treated less kindly than other groups in the US.

Asian-Americans, another group of Americans, although treated badly in the past due to xenophobia and being seen as economic threats, eventually managed to get out of that situation. Their discrimination was mainly rooted in the white man's twisted perception of Asians dominating the workforce and romantically attracting white women back in the past. It was true that Asians dominated the workforce, but they managed to gain the respect of other groups for some reason throughout the 20th century. It was never the same as the oppression that the Black-Americans' ancestors had.

As non-black, I believe that the movement is more of a "scream" that needs to be heard from someone who needs help or change. It does not mean that the movement invalidates other groups' lives nor shows that only Black lives matter in society. All lives matter but black lives matter too and must be seen equally.

No Natives have it worst, at least blacks have Africa to go back home to only thing is those Americans wont go to Africa because we all know they prefer it in america rather than living in a community with Africans with no racism but plenty of tribal warfare, plus in Africa the victim status does not work and no dole.
Last its sad Natives are being overpoluated by other races and are mere displays with no real control of the land they are native to.

Natalie Mendoza

Profession: Love
Hobbies/Interests: Jet SKi!

Postby Oma-san » Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:57 pm

The problem lies in political correctness. There were a handful of Miss USAs who were good and black contestants in Miss Universe robbed of a placement! For example: in 2002, USA, Colombia and DR were robbed and all of them were excellent delegates irrespective of their race. On the other hand, Miss USA 2010 who was of Middle-eastern ancestry was robbed of a Miss Universe 2010 placement. I think both these delegates come under 10 or so Miss USA representatives who have unplaced in Miss Universe.

Therefore, when you deny such girls of their deserving placements, you try to recompensate that by awarding blacks girls the titles of Miss USA and Miss Teen USA as it happened a few years ago and then, because of Zozibini's win, the crowning of black Miss USA and Miss Teen USA again seemed like a good PR stint because the winner of Miss USA on both occasions didn't look that spectacular.

Therefore, award the deserving girl next time rather than crowning one for a PR move. All of Africa's girls are ignored every year with only the white ones being selected to represent the continent 8-}

My personal favourite Miss USA with black ancestry is Rachel Smith. She deserved to move on to the Top 5 and the MUO were forced to place her on the bottom after the loud boos from the rude Mexican audience. I personally think she deserved to finish as 1st runner up.
Oma-san

Real Life Name/Nick: Elle
Sexual Orientation: Bicurious
Profession: Associate Professor
Hobbies/Interests: love, love, love my girls

Return to GENERAL