MISS USA 2020 // MISSISSIPPI IS MISS USA 2020 // MAJOR NEWS

Re: MISS USA 2020 // NOV 9 // PRE-ARRIVALS POLL: PAGE 34

Postby Juan Sebastian » Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:58 am

Besides New York, Massachusetts is heavily on my radar. She seems exactly like the girl IMG would crown. She has the same exact haircut as Zozi which is kind of boring but she is actually stunning and has a really good walk

I think she is more interesting to look at than Hawaii and I know she will get hate if she wins, but I will not complain, I like her

[youtube]Dq_uy1qcO-k[/youtube][youtube]5hXShNmEc44[/youtube][youtube]tQbbdvmyjS8[/youtube]
Juan Sebastian
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Real Life Name/Nick: Juan Sebastian
Date of Birth: 06 Apr 1990
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Pharmacist
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: music, gambling & miss universe
Message: Like give it up at this point. It's me, I win, you lose hahahahaha

Postby Natalie Mendoza » Sat Oct 17, 2020 3:10 am

it would be refreshing to see a native american or native hawaiian but like àlways no participations. Sad to see these cultures being washed away yet Americans love to claim diversity yet the true natives are are pushed to extinction or oblivion.

It seems its gonna be the usual white or black winner =i :zzz
Last edited by Natalie Mendoza on Sat Oct 17, 2020 3:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Natalie Mendoza
BEAUTY EXPERTS have very GOOD TASTE in beauty.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: Love
Hobbies/Interests: Jet SKi!

Postby The Duchess » Sat Oct 17, 2020 3:13 am

keyss wrote:Contestants will have to do their own makeup and hair? >:)
;/))

>:) >:) >:) >:) You're evil
The Duchess

Date of Birth: 01 Sep 1995
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Costume Design
Hobbies/Interests: Arts, Music, Literature

Postby The Duchess » Sat Oct 17, 2020 3:22 am

Natalie Mendoza wrote:it would be refreshing to see a native american or native hawaiian but like àlways no participations. Sad to see these cultures being washed away yet Americans love to claim diversity yet the true natives are are pushed to extinction or oblivion.

I don't really think Native populations, with sadly all they have to endure, find participating in beauty pageants as a priority or something even feasible.

We could get a Latina Miss USA, we haven't had one since Susie Castillo (half-dominican/half-puertorrican) even tho some say Crystle Stewart was half puertorrican but I don't know about that. I think a Latina would be a refreshing change... and yes I am shamelessly pushing for OHIO because I really like her and she looks great in a ton of looks =;))
The Duchess

Postby itsrowdy801 » Sat Oct 17, 2020 3:28 am

The Duchess wrote:
Natalie Mendoza wrote:it would be refreshing to see a native american or native hawaiian but like àlways no participations. Sad to see these cultures being washed away yet Americans love to claim diversity yet the true natives are are pushed to extinction or oblivion.

I don't really think Native populations, with sadly all they have to endure, find participating in beauty pageants as a priority or something even feasible.

We could get a Latina Miss USA, we haven't had one since Susie Castillo (half-dominican/half-puertorrican) even tho some say Crystle Stewart was half puertorrican but I don't know about that. I think a Latina would be a refreshing change... and yes I am shamelessly pushing for OHIO because I really like her and she looks great in a ton of looks =;))

Triana Browne was of Chickasaw descent and talked about it all night and got 2nd Runner Up, and the current Miss OK USA is of Native descent too (Choctaw). Oklahoma has the second-highest percentage of Native American people in the country, and they're a powerhouse too. Granted, neither of them are full-blooded Native American, but they're still proud of their heritage.
itsrowdy801
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Rowdy
Date of Birth: 21 Aug 1994
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: Customer Service @ Travel Startup
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants, Comedy, Politics

Postby Natalie Mendoza » Sat Oct 17, 2020 3:35 am

The Duchess wrote:

Even with the Latinas most of them are very Caucasian or black looking, I guess a Latina with a strong native look yet beautiful would be a good alternative. :-*
Natalie Mendoza

Postby itsrowdy801 » Sat Oct 17, 2020 3:44 am

Juan Sebastian wrote:
The Duchess wrote:

So.... yeah....

A black woman is going to win again, I guarantee you 100%, I knew they would capitalize off of Black Lives Matter and I was right. Miss Teen USA will probably be Black too and when Miss USA goes onto win Miss Universe in a few months like it is already pre-determined that will be the whole thing, how she won Miss Universe during a time where race relations are bad.

I am totally here for it if it's the right girl like New York. Also kind of here for they have to do makeup and hair themselves because it will help separate the strongest, so many of them will look like clowns though.

Counterpoint -- Miss USA 2018 was all about the Me Too movement, but they didn't crown any of the contestants who talked about being a victim of sexual assault on stage or in the video package on the subject. Nothing's a done deal, everyone has a chance. If a black woman wins - that's awesome! but it'll be on her own merits.
itsrowdy801

Real Life Name/Nick: Rowdy
Date of Birth: 21 Aug 1994
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: Customer Service @ Travel Startup
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants, Comedy, Politics

Postby Natalie Mendoza » Sat Oct 17, 2020 3:45 am

itsrowdy801 wrote:
The Duchess wrote:

Triana Browne was of Chickasaw descent and talked about it all night and got 2nd Runner Up, and the current Miss OK USA is of Native descent too (Choctaw). Oklahoma has the second-highest percentage of Native American people in the country, and they're a powerhouse too. Granted, neither of them are full-blooded Native American, but they're still proud of their heritage.

And a majority of them are only 1/8 native or 1/50 native lol. I really deslike the 'token status' mentality belittling the true culture of the natives. Likewise I'm wanting a native girl with a strong ethnic beauty not a 1/8 status claiming native whom probably knows very little about what it really means to be native american. America has been polarizing the natives this belittling needs to stop...
Natalie Mendoza

Postby The Duchess » Sat Oct 17, 2020 3:53 am

Natalie Mendoza wrote:
The Duchess wrote:

Even with the Latinas most of them are very Caucasian or black looking, I guess a Latina with a strong native look yet beautiful would be a good alternative. :-*

Well I think a problem we have is that since Latinos are sometimes seen as a race, which we are not we are a mix of them, we tend to have this idea that Latinos should look a specific way. Depending on the country you may not even find people that have full on native look, colonialism sadly did its job in erasing a lot of Native from our DNA which in turn shows in our looks. For example in Puerto Rico, we have the largest amount of Taino DNA (our native americans) of the Antilles but sadly every year is harder and harder to find people that look Native. Specially when as opposed to other latin countries, Spanish DEMOLISHED the Taino given their calmer nature and of course you know... weapons. I WISH we had more native looking girls to showcase, I really wish.
The Duchess

Postby The Duchess » Sat Oct 17, 2020 3:54 am

itsrowdy801 wrote:
The Duchess wrote:

I'm not sure what part of my comment suggested the contrary :|
The Duchess

Postby Juan Sebastian » Sat Oct 17, 2020 3:54 am

itsrowdy801 wrote:
Juan Sebastian wrote:
The Duchess wrote:

So.... yeah....

A black woman is going to win again, I guarantee you 100%, I knew they would capitalize off of Black Lives Matter and I was right. Miss Teen USA will probably be Black too and when Miss USA goes onto win Miss Universe in a few months like it is already pre-determined that will be the whole thing, how she won Miss Universe during a time where race relations are bad.

I am totally here for it if it's the right girl like New York. Also kind of here for they have to do makeup and hair themselves because it will help separate the strongest, so many of them will look like clowns though.

Counterpoint -- Miss USA 2018 was all about the Me Too movement, but they didn't crown any of the contestants who talked about being a victim of sexual assault on stage or in the video package on the subject. Nothing's a done deal, everyone has a chance. If a black woman wins - that's awesome! but it'll be on her own merits.

No, lets be realistic for a second, not everyone has a chance. It is a bit naïve to think that in my opinion, especially during a time like this. Do you realize how bad it would look socially if a white girl wins in the year of BLM, when they do lots of promo for it, after having 3 all Black titleholders, I see your point about Me Too but BLM has been way more explosive this year than Me Too was. And Miss USA needs to become relevant again so by capitalizing off of this would be the perfect way. Just saying.
[youtube]Dq_uy1qcO-k[/youtube][youtube]5hXShNmEc44[/youtube][youtube]tQbbdvmyjS8[/youtube]
Juan Sebastian

Postby The Duchess » Sat Oct 17, 2020 3:57 am

Juan Sebastian wrote:
itsrowdy801 wrote:
Juan Sebastian wrote:
The Duchess wrote:

So.... yeah....

No, lets be realistic for a second, not everyone has a chance. It is a bit naïve to think that in my opinion, especially during a time like this. Do you realize how bad it would look socially if a white girl wins in the year of BLM, when they do lots of promo for it, after having 3 all Black titleholders, I see your point about Me Too but BLM has been way more explosive this year than Me Too was. And Miss USA needs to become relevant again so by capitalizing off of this would be the perfect way. Just saying.

People think I'm crazy for saying that the moment Madison and Sofia, specially Madison, ended up in the Top 3 with Zozi they lost but I don't say that as a sore loser... I say that because I know how important optics are in the american media and society
The Duchess

Postby Natalie Mendoza » Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:06 am

The Duchess wrote:
Natalie Mendoza wrote:
The Duchess wrote:

Well I think a problem we have is that since Latinos are sometimes seen as a race, which we are not we are a mix of them, we tend to have this idea that Latinos should look a specific way. Depending on the country you may not even find people that have full on native look, colonialism sadly did its job in erasing a lot of Native from our DNA which in turn shows in our looks. For example in Puerto Rico, we have the largest amount of Taino DNA (our native americans) of the Antilles but sadly every year is harder and harder to find people that look Native. Specially when as opposed to other latin countries, Spanish DEMOLISHED the Taino given their calmer nature and of course you know... weapons. I WISH we had more native looking girls to showcase, I really wish.

True that, it's a little too late to reverse time but I guess thats just the reality. Sometimes pageants will show you how a countries demographic situation changes overtime whilst diversity does offer benifits, but when it completely erases native culture then that's a problem. Hopefully PR like with many others learn to have balance
Natalie Mendoza

Postby Juan Sebastian » Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:12 am

The Duchess wrote:
Juan Sebastian wrote:
itsrowdy801 wrote:
Juan Sebastian wrote:
The Duchess wrote:

So.... yeah....

People think I'm crazy for saying that the moment Madison and Sofia, specially Madison, ended up in the Top 3 with Zozi they lost but I don't say that as a sore loser... I say that because I know how important optics are in the american media and society

Definitely, you are not crazy and I love Zozi. I wish everyone had a fair chance but it just is not how it goes. Politics and especially social trends play a huge factor and they have a target audience. Even if a girl deserves to win and is the best that night, it is not just on her own anymore. I am interested to see how this plays out
Juan Sebastian

Postby Mariana Erwin » Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:49 am

If they want a Native Hawaiian to win, I think Hawaii is the best candidate for that criteria. I'm not sure but I think she is both African-American and Native Hawaiian (as far as I know).

For an African-American winner, I already like all of this year's candidates. This year's batch is the strongest since Alyssa and Olivia's, in my opinion - it's just that they are dealing with all of this.
No more bashers in 2022, please.

Also, watch Dani Walker's video to know more on how bashers can kill with their words.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbYUDqSC1UM
Mariana Erwin

Date of Birth: 05 Apr 1988
Profession: ***********
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry
Message: Hello and welcome! Commenting on things in pageantry and critical of pageant issues.

Postby Mariana Erwin » Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:56 am

The Duchess wrote:

So.... yeah....
Not really surprised, considering that they want to do the competition as safe as they can. I actually want the girls to do it on their own since they probably know it somehow much better. All I pray is that they are able to bring their best shot in the final night and no one withdraws or gets sick.
No more bashers in 2022, please.

Also, watch Dani Walker's video to know more on how bashers can kill with their words.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbYUDqSC1UM
Mariana Erwin

Date of Birth: 05 Apr 1988
Profession: ***********
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry
Message: Hello and welcome! Commenting on things in pageantry and critical of pageant issues.

Postby Natalie Mendoza » Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:55 am

Mariana Erwin wrote:

If they want a Native Hawaiian to win, I think Hawaii is the best candidate for that criteria. I'm not sure but I think she is both African-American and Native Hawaiian (as far as I know).

For an African-American winner, I already like all of this year's candidates. This year's batch is the strongest since Alyssa and Olivia's, in my opinion - it's just that they are dealing with all of this.

Hawaii is pretty whilst having native blood, but if I didn't know she is I wouldn't notice, I might be too judgmental I guess but I want a delegate that you would immediately say they are Hawaiian or Native American even if they are mixed but they should have prominent native features that would immediately identify them as such. A more authentic look would be nice for a change rather than the modern ambiguous mixed breeds or the usual races.
Natalie Mendoza

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:55 pm

Oklahoma this year is Native American, she talked about it in her video. She's blonde haired and blue eyed but Native identity is more complex and I believe she's registered with a tribe. Because of history very few people are still 100% Native, most are mixed with other things, but most of those mixed race Natives still only identify with their Native heritage. This was the same case for North Carolina 2018, who was the first runner-up; she was Native mixed with white but her Native ancestry was all she knew about so that's what she identified as. Last year's Oklahoma was also Native, but mixed with black and I believe white ancestry too. I'm sure there are other girls too, mixed Native girls are not that uncommon in Miss USA.

Native Hawaiians are similar. A lot of people in Hawaii have some Native ancestry, but most of them are mixed with either white or Asian heritage too. I believe last year's Hawaii had partial Native Hawaiian ancestry, but she looked Asian and had an Asian name so nobody realized, but she talked about being Native. The queen Chelsea Hardin (Hawaii 2016; first runner-up) was mixed white, Asian, and Native Hawaiian; I think most Hawaiian titleholders have had some Native Hawaiian in them, Brook Lee (the only Hawaiian Miss Universe) was part Native too.
Last edited by Queen of the Clouds on Sat Oct 17, 2020 1:14 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Queen of the Clouds
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Date of Birth: 18 Mar 1996
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Lawyer
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: Fashion, music, film, politics, and parties

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:56 pm

Mariana Erwin wrote:

Hawaii is not Native Hawaiian. She is half black and half white. She was born in Georgia and moved to Hawaii as a child because her father was stationed in the military there.
Queen of the Clouds

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:58 pm

The Duchess wrote:

Nia Sanchez was Latina too. She was part Mexican.
Queen of the Clouds

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Sat Oct 17, 2020 1:09 pm

Okay well here goes.

You can really tell that the MUO is scraping the bottom of the barrel here. It looks like they lost almost all of their sponsors, I'm surprised there even was a pageant this year. Paula Shugart must be flipping out. I'm a bit worried for how this will pick up next year. Hopefully things can go back to normal---Miss USA returns to FOX, they get their sponsors back, we can have a normal pageant, etc., but I'm a bit worried. If they're unable to pick themselves up Miss USA could end up untelevised and in a dinky little hotel ballroom for good. Let's hope that doesn't happen.

Also I'm kinda worried about the girls doing their hair and makeup themselves. The hair shouldn't be too much of an issue because like how many girls don't know how to straighten or curl their hair? I'm fairly sure most will be able to do their hair fine as long as they're keeping things simple, but the makeup could actually pose issues. I know I'm shit with makeup and can't do anything intricate, only like normal everyday looks. I'm sure not every girl competing is a makeup expert who will be able to do pageant makeup meant for television. We could be getting some hot messes, and I hope that doesn't ruin anyone's chances.

As for BLM, I don't think it is for certain a black girl will win. They are probably eyeing a few black girls that they like, but they will have to perform the best if they want to win. The MUO just had their "all black queens" narrative last year, they really don't have anything to prove at this point. New York is a real crown contender so if she wins it will be because she deserved it, but the girls like Idaho, Utah, Oklahoma, etc., I don't think they really have anything to worry about unless they aren't performing well. As someone had said, 2018 was the #MeToo pageant, and they may have gone in with the plan of crowning North Carolina because of that, but they clearly didn't because Sarah knocked it out of the park. Also, as sad as it is, the protests aren't at the forefront of the media right now, so I feel as if many Americans have also forgotten about them or don't care as much about them. If the pageant was held right at the peak of the protesting, then maybe this would be the case, but I don't think it's a given at this point.
Last edited by Queen of the Clouds on Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Queen of the Clouds

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Sat Oct 17, 2020 1:12 pm

Natalie Mendoza wrote:
Mariana Erwin wrote:

Hawaii is pretty whilst having native blood, but if I didn't know she is I wouldn't notice, I might be too judgmental I guess but I want a delegate that you would immediately say they are Hawaiian or Native American even if they are mixed but they should have prominent native features that would immediately identify them as such. A more authentic look would be nice for a change rather than the modern ambiguous mixed breeds or the usual races.

The first runner-up in North Dakota this past year was a Native American who was visibly Native. I would love for her to come back, especially considering North Dakota is not hard to win in. She was also a student at Harvard, so she's smart too.

Queen of the Clouds

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Sat Oct 17, 2020 1:24 pm

Natalie Mendoza wrote:
itsrowdy801 wrote:
The Duchess wrote:

And a majority of them are only 1/8 native or 1/50 native lol. I really deslike the 'token status' mentality belittling the true culture of the natives. Likewise I'm wanting a native girl with a strong ethnic beauty not a 1/8 status claiming native whom probably knows very little about what it really means to be native american. America has been polarizing the natives this belittling needs to stop...

That's not how being Native works in the US. It doesn't matter how much "blood" you have in you, what makes you Native is being registered with a tribe and understanding the tribe's cultures. Last year it became major news in the US about how we had the first two Native American women in our congress --- but neither are fully Native. It doesn't matter how much you have, as long as you have tribal registration you are a Native. This is due to our history of colonialism and genocide, that most Natives are not 100% anymore.
Queen of the Clouds

Postby Natalie Mendoza » Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:13 pm

Queen of the Clouds wrote:

Oklahoma this year is Native American, she talked about it in her video. She's blonde haired and blue eyed but Native identity is more complex and I believe she's registered with a tribe. Because of history very few people are still 100% Native, most are mixed with other things, but most of those mixed race Natives still only identify with their Native heritage. This was the same case for North Carolina 2018, who was the first runner-up; she was Native mixed with white but her Native ancestry was all she knew about so that's what she identified as. Last year's Oklahoma was also Native, but mixed with black and I believe white ancestry too. I'm sure there are other girls too, mixed Native girls are not that uncommon in Miss USA.

Native Hawaiians are similar. A lot of people in Hawaii have some Native ancestry, but most of them are mixed with either white or Asian heritage too. I believe last year's Hawaii had partial Native Hawaiian ancestry, but she looked Asian and had an Asian name so nobody realized, but she talked about being Native. The queen Chelsea Hardin (Hawaii 2016; first runner-up) was mixed white, Asian, and Native Hawaiian; I think most Hawaiian titleholders have had some Native Hawaiian in them, Brook Lee (the only Hawaiian Miss Universe) was part Native too.

It's good to know as it's very hard to identify the native contestants, but hopefully more can be done to encourage those with potential. Likewise it should all be about merit even if I want more native 'looking' faces, but more importantly I hope it doesn't take a 'trending' movement to facilitate change where a bunch of posers begin to 'care' about natives because it's in fashion to do so, a more authentic approach is much better, because for example its belittling to win a pageant only because of the token status rather than the total package itself.
Natalie Mendoza

Postby Jonathan Nguyen » Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:50 pm

Massachusetts is currently my winner. I know we have had many black beauties winning Miss USA in recent years but i just can’t help.

Jonathan Nguyen

Real Life Name/Nick: Jonathan Nguyen
Date of Birth: 10 Aug 1997
Profession: Software Developer
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Miss Universe and Miss World

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:53 pm

I did not expect the Massachusetts love at all. She's like bottom five on my list lol
Queen of the Clouds

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:00 pm

Natalie Mendoza wrote:
Queen of the Clouds wrote:

It's good to know as it's very hard to identify the native contestants, but hopefully more can be done to encourage those with potential. Likewise it should all be about merit even if I want more native 'looking' faces, but more importantly I hope it doesn't take a 'trending' movement to facilitate change where a bunch of posers begin to 'care' about natives because it's in fashion to do so, a more authentic approach is much better, because for example its belittling to win a pageant only because of the token status rather than the total package itself.

As has been touched upon, the Native population in the US lives under very poor conditions. The closest you'll get to having girls who are 100% Native and look visibly Native will be girls who come from reservations, but these reservations are considered some of the poorest places in the country, and I highly doubt many girls from there will be interested in pageantry or be able to afford it. The Natives who have left the reservation often mixed with other races (even though some Natives on reservations are mixed as well), which is where you're getting mixed/Native girls like Oklahoma 2020, Oklahoma 2019, and North Carolina 2018. They live more prosperous lives as ordinary Americans. The girl I posted above Sa'Noah LaRocque, comes from a reservation though in North Dakota, but that is pretty rare for pageant girls. I don't know if she's mixed or not, but she looks visibly Native. I am hoping she comes back to compete for North Dakota again.

As for Native Hawaiians, there are no reservations but I do believe the fully Native people in Hawaii are one of the most impoverished ethnic groups there. They often live in rural, underdeveloped areas, and likely are not much interested in pageantry. Most of the girls you see representing Hawaii are from Honolulu and are descended from Asian or white mainlander migrants to Hawaii, with some Native Hawaiian possibly mixed in a few generations back. Sometimes it can also be hard to tell who is fully Native and who is not in Hawaii because even non-Natives (or non-fully Natives) are given Native Hawaiian names. A lot of the Hawaii Teen winners have had Native Hawaiian names (including this year's winner), but I am not sure if they are mixed or fully Native, as most of them look like they have white or Asian ancestry mixed in.
Queen of the Clouds

Postby Juan Sebastian » Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:16 pm

Queen of the Clouds wrote:I did not expect the Massachusetts love at all. She's like bottom five on my list lol

I think she is stronger than District of Columbia who will also do very well and even Hawaii who is too youthful and too fresh for me. Massachusetts is more fierce and striking. But as I have said the only Miss Universe in this group is New York.

Also for the BLM topic, you may be right, but I will say if a non-Black girl wins, I will be shocked and I am never shocked when it comes to the MUO
Juan Sebastian

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:21 pm

Juan Sebastian wrote:
Queen of the Clouds wrote:I did not expect the Massachusetts love at all. She's like bottom five on my list lol

I think she is stronger than District of Columbia who will also do very well and even Hawaii who is too youthful and too fresh for me. Massachusetts is more fierce and striking. But as I have said the only Miss Universe in this group is New York.

Also for the BLM topic, you may be right, but I will say if a non-Black girl wins, I will be shocked and I am never shocked when it comes to the MUO

I prefer NY, Hawaii, and DC all to Massachusetts. NY and Hawaii are both stunning imo and they are also strong speakers, while DC has a great resume that may be the strongest of every girl competing; I also would put Mississippi, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, and Rhode Island ahead of MA too honestly.

Massachusetts's beauty is not my taste nor does she have a very strong resume. She may be a good performer, but I need more than that to root for a girl.
Queen of the Clouds

Postby Jonathan Nguyen » Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:52 pm

Really??? I see Naomi Campbell in her. Give her long straight hair, you will see Naomi Campbell 2.0. She rocks.

Jonathan Nguyen

Real Life Name/Nick: Jonathan Nguyen
Date of Birth: 10 Aug 1997
Profession: Software Developer
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Miss Universe and Miss World

PreviousNext

Return to Miss Universe