⋆❁⋆ USA WINS MISS EARTH 2020 ⋆❁⋆

Re: ⋆❁⋆ MISS EARTH 2020 | VIRTUAL EDITION ⋆❁⋆

Postby pwa » Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:56 am

Fortuitous wrote:Miss Earth China is getting so much criticism from the Vietnamese. They're accusing her of copying/stealing Vietnam's traditional dress "Ao Dai" during last night talent performance. They are all over Miss China's IG and in her ME official Facebook portrait. =O/

Ignore those who do not know Chinese culture. Remember, there are 56 ethnics living in China. If you search "XI SHUANG BAN NA" in Youtube, and you will be shocked by the architecture/temple and culture. You may ask that is it a city in Thailand. No, it is a city in China. They are "Dai" ethnic (Thailand blood) in China, one of 56 ethnics. If you search "CHAO XIAN ZU", you will see their traditional dress is the same as Korean. That is why Manmeat accused Miss Hongkong Org stealing Korean dress. But actually these dress ARE one of Chinese traditional dress, belonging to "CHAO XIAN ZU" ethnic. The same cases are "E LUO SI ZU" ethnic (Russia), "HA SHA KE ZU" ethnic (Kazakhstan), "WU ZI BIE KE ZU" ethnic (Uzbekistan), "NEI MENG GU ZU" ethnic (Mongolia) , "TA JI KE ZU" ethnic (Tajikistan) .

Back to your question. "JING ZU" ethnic in China actually has the culture as Vietnam.

pwa
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1990
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: no
Hobbies/Interests: reading

Postby Geeyourhair » Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:04 am

pwa wrote:
Fortuitous wrote:Miss Earth China is getting so much criticism from the Vietnamese. They're accusing her of copying/stealing Vietnam's traditional dress "Ao Dai" during last night talent performance. They are all over Miss China's IG and in her ME official Facebook portrait. =O/

Ignore those who do not know Chinese culture. Remember, there are 56 ethnics living in China. If you search "XI SHUANG BAN NA" in Youtube, and you will be shocked by the architecture/temple and culture. You may ask that is it a city in Thailand. No, it is a city in China. They are "Dai" ethnic (Thailand blood) in China, one of 56 ethnics. If you search "CHAO XIAN ZU", you will see their traditional dress is the same as Korean. That is why Manmeat accused Miss Hongkong Org stealing Korean dress. But actually these dress ARE one of Chinese traditional dress, belonging to "CHAO XIAN ZU" ethnic. The same cases are "E LUO SI ZU" ethnic (Russia), "HA SHA KE ZU" ethnic (Kazakhstan), "WU ZI BIE KE ZU" ethnic (Uzbekistan), "NEI MENG GU ZU" ethnic (Mongolia) , "TA JI KE ZU" ethnic (Tajikistan) .

Back to your question. "JING ZU" ethnic in China actually has the culture as Vietnam.

Thank you for this info. I really do not understand the big "hate" from the Vietnamese fans on China's talent costume. I mean I get their sentiments but they kept on bombarding the Miss Earth facebook page with so much hate even if China is not part of the event being presented. I don't know why can't they just be happy that their national costume is worn by China. I would be very glad to see Philippine terno (even if it is not also original from the Philippines) or barong tagalog be worn by other nationalities.
Geeyourhair
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1995
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Professional
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: social media

Postby Stoichio » Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:35 am

Geeyourhair wrote:
pwa wrote:

Thank you for this info. I really do not understand the big "hate" from the Vietnamese fans on China's talent costume. I mean I get their sentiments but they kept on bombarding the Miss Earth facebook page with so much hate even if China is not part of the event being presented. I don't know why can't they just be happy that their national costume is worn by China. I would be very glad to see Philippine terno (even if it is not also original from the Philippines) or barong tagalog be worn by other nationalities.

Wasn’t Vietnam part of China in one of its dynasties before? And that costume they are referring too actually has lots of Chinese feels in it. Someone who doesn’t know Vietnam would think it’s Chinese. They should go back and check their own history.

There were many international events in the past (I believe in one Miss World edition) also where that Chinese costume was featured in the production number. They should have complained ever since.

Stoichio
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping

Postby pwa » Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:57 am

Geeyourhair wrote:
pwa wrote:

No worry. I won't surprise if a Philippines queen wearing Chinese traditional dress as I know some Chinese living in Philippines. Though some Chinese loser will angry at that. But the fact is the fact, some Chinese live in Philippines. They are part of Philippines culture. Miss Earth 15/17 have Chinese blood.

For the "JING ZU", WIKI provided the detail.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vietnamese_people

I do not think the number is right. It said 40K living in China. I believe more than 40K.

Some Chinese queens wore minority ethnic dress before in the world stage. In ancient history, Vietnam used Chinese characters before.
pwa

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1990
Profession: no
Hobbies/Interests: reading

Postby ClubEarthMisso » Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:52 am

WE'VE SEEN SOME AMAZING PERFORMANCES FROM THE DELEGATES THIS YEAR. THE SIGHTS, THE SOUNDS, THE CULTURE AS IF I'M BEING TRANSPORTED TO THEIR RESPECTIVE COUNTRIES WHILE WATCHING THEIR PERFORMANCES. KUDOS :!! =c3
The 23rd Annual
MISS❀EARTH
Competition

V I E T N A M

2023's highly anticipated international environmental event
will feature women from four corners of the globe vying for
the coveted Miss Earth crown
ClubEarthMisso
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 11 Sep 2001
Profession: Unknown
Hobbies/Interests: I don't have any interests

Postby manoypoe » Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:56 am

Geeyourhair wrote:I so loved the America's dance talents. All of them (well except Uruguay) did an excellent presentation. For me, this is the best group of the dance category.

My verdict:
GOLD - Guatemala
Silver - Panama (best dancer for me)
Bronze - Chile and Canada

I really like this year's talent edition. I admit i never watched talent competition in the past Miss Earth editions caused I found it boring. But the video presentation this year is in a different level. This is another segment (along with Earth talks) that is a surprisingly positive result of the pageant being virtual. Had the pageant not virtual, I would have not enjoyed the talent competition in Miss Earth.

So I hope they will continue using pre-taped videos even if the pageant goes back to normal. I envisioned that the future editions the entries will be more spectacular since this kind of event is a good way to present the ladies national culture. So I think in the future pabonggahan na sa mga gimik. And I hope that Carousel can pick one best of the best in talent to advance to the semi-finals---just like the eco-video award.

Good job Carousel for this great innovation once again.

I agree that this innovation of talent being pre-taped must continue. They must have one talent competition only, all entries to be shown in wide screen. For this year, I hope they will announce 1 winner and runners-up. With the winner having an automatic pass to the semifinals.
manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby manoypoe » Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:01 am

Miss Earth 2020 First Hotpicks
So, I just made my first Hotpicks for Miss Earth 2020 that is going virtually for this year. And, let me show to you the list of my prediction. Hope you all like it

Top 20 {Winner - 20th Position}
1. Venezuela - Stephany Zreik | 2. USA - Lindsey Coffey | 3. Chile - Macarena Quinteros | 4. Puerto Rico - Krystal Badillo
5. Australia - Brittany Dickson | 6. Philippines - Roxanne Allison Baeyens | 7. Panama - Anayasi de Gracia | 8. India - Tanvi Nitin Kharote
9. Nigeria - Gwenivere Ifeanyieze | 10. Costa Rica - Kelly Avila | 11. Colombia - Natalia Romero | 12. Thailand - Teeyapar Sretsirisuvarna
13. Mexico - Graciela Ballesteros | 14. Netherlands - Tessa Le Conge | 15. Argentina - Estrella Danieri | 16. Indonesia - Safira Rumimper
17. Peru - Kelly Davila | 18. Guatemala - Gabriela Castilo | 19. Dominican Republic - Jessica Polanco | 20. Myanmar - Win Lei Lei Naing

Bubbling Up
1. Cote D'ivoire - Aya Kadjo | 2. Russia - Yuliana Deryagina | 3. Vietnam - Thai Thi Toa | 4. Japan - Anna Tode | 5. Belarus - Mariia Reznyuk

manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:02 am

MUST WATCH
PERU

manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:08 am

MUST WATCH
GUATEMALA

manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:28 am

manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:56 am

ClubEarthMisso wrote:WE'VE SEEN SOME AMAZING PERFORMANCES FROM THE DELEGATES THIS YEAR. THE SIGHTS, THE SOUNDS, THE CULTURE AS IF I'M BEING TRANSPORTED TO THEIR RESPECTIVE COUNTRIES WHILE WATCHING THEIR PERFORMANCES. KUDOS :!! =c3

I love it. I am just watching right now and Guatemala blew me away. The whole concept, dance, story, camera shots are amazing. I havent watched the others yet and this early, she is my bet. Canada also moved me, the story behind her dance is impressive. Her body movements show that she is a great dancer. The concept is great too but as a whole, I love Guatemala's performance. Just like India, this is the talent video that I will watch from time to time. :=p :=p =D> =D>

Panama is a bomb! If Singapore and Sri Lanka have the moves for Asia and Oceania, Panama is for America. I really like the authentic aura of Panama. She seems to be very humble, with a good heart. Hope she places.
manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:32 am

ARGENTINA

Enjoy the pure air and feel free in nature
Where in each step the earth or grass feels (google translated)
manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:34 am

MUST WATCH
PORTUGAL

manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:15 am

SISTERS?

manoypoe

Postby Fortuitous » Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:27 am

manoypoe wrote:
SISTERS?

May mga mati-trigger na naman kapag nakita toh. =;)) :%))
Fortuitous
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: Perth
Date of Birth: 12 Dec 1985
Profession: Tambay
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: Nothing much..

Postby sleuth08 » Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:11 pm

Battogtokh Buyantogtokh will represent Mongolia in Miss Earth 2020.
sleuth08

Date of Birth: 10 Dec 1977
Profession: airline load controller
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: DESTROYING MISS EARTH HATERS

Postby Dibss » Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:51 pm

sleuth08 wrote:Battogtokh Buyantogtokh will represent Mongolia in Miss Earth 2020.

Ok
Dibss
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.

Real Life Name/Nick: Dale
Date of Birth: 19 Dec 1993
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: student
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: sleeping

Postby ClubEarthMisso » Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:52 pm

DISCLAIMER
Swipe left for English translation

The 23rd Annual
MISS❀EARTH
Competition

V I E T N A M

2023's highly anticipated international environmental event
will feature women from four corners of the globe vying for
the coveted Miss Earth crown
ClubEarthMisso

Date of Birth: 11 Sep 2001
Profession: Unknown
Hobbies/Interests: I don't have any interests

Postby manoypoe » Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:55 pm

DENMARK

manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:06 pm

manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:25 pm

MONGOLIA

Battogtokh Buyantogtokh is #MissEarthMongolia 2020
The 28yrs okd , 5'10, TV Presenter, Model, is the nee #EcoAngel from the Land of the Mongols hails from a town in the Gobi desert .

She can speak both Chinese and English languages. She is not new to the pageant world as she represented Mongolia twice in the international pageant stage , Miss Gwand in 2014 and Miss Supranational in 2016. Currently she is now based in Rome. Welcome to Miss Earth Family!

manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:56 pm

@missearth 2020 1st prediction
By @jinocapageantry

Finally I realised My Prediction.
Here is My List.
1. USA @lindseymariecoffey
2. Costa Rica @kelly.avila_ | 3. Philippines @roxieebae | 4. Netherlands @tessaleconge

5. Australia @brittydickson | 6. Argentina @estrella_danieri | 7. Venezuela @stefyzreik | 8. Thailand @petchteeyapar
9. Puerto Rico @krystalbadillopr | 10. Chile @macarenaquinteros_
11. India @tanvikharote | 12. Nigeria @gwenn_doll | 13. Panama @annamaranthine | 14. Guatemala @gabb_castillo | 15. Indonesia @firarurirero

This Is My Opinion.
manoypoe

Postby The Duchess » Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:08 pm

I don't know why but I am so incredibly proud of Krystal for making it to SO many lists as Top 10 (for now ;) ) and I have to say I am LOVING her participation thus far.

I am worried about her talent competition tho hahahaha I know she will be in the "Creative" Category which is always a category that makes me very nervious, she does some weird comedy on her ticktok before she became Miss Earth PR so I don't if maybe that will be her talent? I don't know =;)) creative categories scared me because they are so vague as to what is considered a talent haha
The Duchess

Date of Birth: 01 Sep 1995
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Costume Design
Hobbies/Interests: Arts, Music, Literature

Postby manoypoe » Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:27 pm

The Duchess wrote:I don't know why but I am so incredibly proud of Krystal for making it to SO many lists as Top 10 (for now ;) ) and I have to say I am LOVING her participation thus far.

I am worried about her talent competition tho hahahaha I know she will be in the "Creative" Category which is always a category that makes me very nervious, she does some weird comedy on her ticktok before she became Miss Earth PR so I don't if maybe that will be her talent? I don't know =;)) creative categories scared me because they are so vague as to what is considered a talent haha

Puerto Rico is going to place, no doubt about it. She might be in TOP4.
manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:27 pm

PANAMA

manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:28 pm

CHILE

manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:31 pm

NETHERLANDS

What I stand for, is what I stand on: the Earth.
A lot of people ask me about the purpose of Miss Earth pushing through as the only pageant this year. I believe the pandemic were facing right now made clear the exact purpose. It made clear that doing nothing, is not an option anymore. That we are the ones to provide a solution as long as we are showing the confidence, flexibility and willingness to change. Showing that everybody can be a beauty for a cause.
manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:36 pm

CHINA

manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:40 pm

UNITED KINGDOM

Taking my official bikini shot was scary. Not because of the bikini or anything like that. But because I was scared of what people would say about my mottled skin. I've had this condition ever since I was born. It never affected me. It doesn't hurt, I didnt notice it was different. Until I got older and girls started telling me my leg was ugly and I was ugly.

But now I think, we love nature in all its raw glory. Why don't we love ourselves the same way? So here i am unedited and natural. A true #womanoftheearth
manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:46 pm

USA

Tap v. Bottled
Bottled water is often no healthier than tap water, but it can be incredibly more expensive. Instead of bottling our water, if we focus on updating our infrastructure and improving our water quality, we will not only save money but will reduce the release of greenhouse gases.

The production of plastic water bottles in the U.S. alone creates 2.5 million tons of carbon dioxide, a key greenhouse gas responsible for global warming. Bottling our water also wastes a high volume of water as making a plastic bottle uses twice as much water than what fits inside. So when you can, choose tap. You’re not just saving money, you’re saving the planet.
manoypoe

PreviousNext

Return to Miss Earth