MISS UNIVERSE 2005: Rewritten ▪ | 2005 WINNER IN PG. 15!

Other Missosology-sanctioned games and competitions are welcome in this section.

Re: | ▪ MISS UNIVERSE 2004: Rewritten ▪ Nat. Costume in Pg

Postby MissSimUniverse » Fri Jun 19, 2020 6:54 pm

SIMULATION DONE! THERE IS ALREADY A WINNER, NOW I WILL START REVEALING THE OFFICIAL GOSSIPS AND RUMOURS OF THE COMPETITION GENERATED WITH THE SIMULATOR DURING THE NEXT DAYS AND ALSO THE OFFICIAL LISTS OF FAVORITES!

The 5th Miss Missosology Competition is back!
Who will take Amanda Dudamel's crown?
MissSimUniverse
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.

Date of Birth: 27 Apr 1993
Profession: Student
Hobbies/Interests: Acting, dancing

Postby MissSimUniverse » Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:33 pm

It's been almost a week since the girls arrived to Quito and now the first official rumours are starting to spread all around the Internet by the fans and the press who are following the girls everywhere they go. Remember that this events are really important because the Miss Universe Organization is looking closely to the girls to choose the one who can suceed Gislaine and fulfill her duties as Miss Universe. Here you have a quick review of the girl's first impressions.

* This events & rumours are generated by the Simulator and will affect the contestant's scores

Spain is looking good. She's said to be a very funny and outgoing girl, but sometimes her passion and effusiveness make her not look great in every single picture. Which is the opposite to Ukraine, who is said to look absolutely perfect in every single picture. It seems that the ukrainian delegate is in it to win it!

Curacao is one of the girls who is doing good but still is not standing out. Still many people have the eyes on her because they feel she can steal the thunder to the so called favorites.

Turkey and Germany are looking good although some people say they are missing something. The first one seems to be a little boring and the second seems to overdo it a little... they need to compensate their forces in order to have a chance of making the cut.

Czech Republic is said to have quite a mood and not being very nice. Let's just say she's not very friendly, not even with the press! And she even had a little fight with a reporter during a live interview at her arrival. It seems she was tired and didn't feel like talking but girl... that's not a Miss Universe attitude...

Angola is one of the dissappointments of the fans in this first days. It seems the angolese beauty couldn't suceed the fans expectations.

India is said to be very regal and queenly and, despite being short, stand outs in the sea of beauties. Another girl who is said to be very regal and queenly is Greece. It seems that the greek delegate is willing to make the Top 15 for her country again as she is having a very Miss Universe attitude.

Japan and Puerto Rico are the favorites of the fans in Ecuador and you can feel it because they're very followed by the press. Still the experts are not sold on both of them and think that their favoritism can be because both of them are extremelly nice and people love them. But... will the judges love them too...?

Mexico is called the "Sleeping Beauty" by the press and not exactly because of her beauty... It seems the mexican queen is always tired. During her arrival she was caught yawning. She excused herself by saying she was exhausted because of the flight but... come on, girl! Mexico and Ecuador are not even that far!

(*) FIRST OFFICIAL LIST OF THE PRESS' FAVORITES (*)

After the girls arrived to Quito the press already dared to try to guess who will take the crown next week! And it seems they have a number one favorite! Still, so many days left and many things can happen. Here is the first official list of the press' favorites after their arrival (not taking into consideration their Preliminary Performance).

Image Image

Do you agree with the press...? Share your opinioon!

MissSimUniverse

Postby Thomas876 » Sat Jun 20, 2020 4:13 pm

My Top 5 for national costume (in alphabetical order):

Belize
Cayman Islands
Ecuador
USA
Trinidad and Tobago
TOP 5 for Miss Universe 2024 :

1. France 2. Mongolia 3. Kazakhstan
4. Venezuela 5. Kyrgyzstan

TEAM FRANCE 2023
Thomas876
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Real Life Name/Nick: Thomas.
Date of Birth: 26 Aug 1995
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Something.
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: Lots of things.

Postby MissSimUniverse » Sat Jun 20, 2020 4:40 pm

Am I the only one who wouldnt mind if the press’ first picks was actually the final results? USA winning is a big yes for me, and the rest of the top 15 is quite good! Ecuador is being helped by being the host girl I think... 2nd place is a little too much, but I can see her making the Top 5. I am just missing Norway and Costa Rica there, but actually that Top 20 is quite good (taking Chile and Mexico out of it).

I think either Uruguay or Peru will be the silent killers of the competition and maybe one of them ends up climbing all the way to the Top 5 just like Argentina last year... mark my words!

MissSimUniverse

Postby The Duchess » Sat Jun 20, 2020 4:49 pm

Believe it or not I've always liked Miss USA the most so I would love it if she won
The Duchess
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 01 Sep 1995
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Costume Design
Hobbies/Interests: Arts, Music, Literature

Postby Islander1 » Sat Jun 20, 2020 5:09 pm

I won't mind USA winning at all. She deserves it!
Miss Universe 2021 Top 3

USA
SPAIN
INDIA
Islander1

Date of Birth: 17 May 1994
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Volleyball.

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Sat Jun 20, 2020 6:04 pm

Shandi's one of the best Miss USAs we've ever had, I would love if she wins. I still think she deserved it.
Queen of the Clouds

Date of Birth: 18 Mar 1996
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Lawyer
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: Fashion, music, film, politics, and parties

Postby isotopes » Sun Jun 21, 2020 12:04 am

Are we having a Top 20 instead of 15?
PREDICTION GAMES

2021 - 3RD RUNNER-UP
2020 - 4TH PLACE
2019 - 5TH PLACE
S16 - 2ND RUNNER-UP
S15 - TOP 7
S14 - 2ND RUNNER-UP
S13 - TOP 13
isotopes
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.

Date of Birth: 29 Jul 1984
Profession: healthcare
Hobbies/Interests: missosology

Postby Lc1990 » Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:59 am

Pretty good Top 15. Costa Rica and Norway should be in there. They should replace Germany and Mexico. I would swap Colombia with Paraguay. Peru could absolutely shoot into the Top 15, especially if I think the scores go her way. We all know that the class of 2004 was immensely competitive.

I think we all forgot to mention how weak Venezuela was that year, so is it a repeat with this redo?

Lc1990

Date of Birth: 01 Feb 1990
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: swimming

Postby georgj16 » Sun Jun 21, 2020 4:18 am

My top 15 NATIONAL COSTUME
Brazil
China
Ecuador
Ethiopia
Ghana
Greece
Guatemala
Malaysia
Nicaragua
Panama
Peru
Puerto Rico
Thailand
Trinidad & Tobago
Venezuela

My top 5
Ecuador
Panama
Peru
Puerto Rico
Trinidad & Tobago

3d place: Ecuador
2nd place: Panama
WINNER: TRINIDAD & TOBAGO
<3 Andrea Tovar <3
@miss_barbaro
georgj16
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 03 Jun 1992
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty Pageants, Fashion, Aviation

Postby MissSimUniverse » Sun Jun 21, 2020 8:51 am

isotopes wrote:Are we having a Top 20 instead of 15?

No, we will have Top 15, but the press always share their Top 15 and 5 alternates. Im sharing my final picks tomorrow because I think I have to watch the whole result on Monday night or Tuesday morning so I can start working on the graphics. I hope final show can take place on Friday.

MissSimUniverse

Re: | ▪ MISS UNIVERSE 2004: Rewritten ▪ Official reveals pg

Postby georgj16 » Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:31 am

My Final Top 15

MISS UNIVERSE: AUSTRALIA
1st runner up: USA
2nd runner up: Paraguay
3d runner up: Colombia
4th runner up: Ecuador

Norway
Trinidad & Tobago
Curacao
Jamaica
Uruguay

Spain
Venezuela
India
Ukraine
Peru

ALTERNATES
Angola
Nicaragua
Puerto Rico
Switzerland
Philippines

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I actually had a difficult time ranking the girls from 3RU to alternates because I think the batch is pretty weak in terms of beauty. It's very clear the stand outs are Australia and USA and Paraguay follows closely behind. The rest are somehow, average.
Colombia has the best walk and body but the face is not the best. Ecuador's smile is quite strong and gown is matronly. T&T stands out but her feautures are not harmonic. Norway, Curacao, Jamaica and Uruguay could stand out more. I actually like Spain and Venezuela (except the gown) but somehow I can't figure how to place them higher.
Last edited by georgj16 on Tue Jun 23, 2020 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
<3 Andrea Tovar <3
@miss_barbaro
georgj16

Date of Birth: 03 Jun 1992
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty Pageants, Fashion, Aviation

Postby Stoichio » Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:55 am

The results of that year prompted Trump to have the TRUMP CARD starting the following year, 2005. He was probably shocked that many unexpected girls made the Top 15. He was vocal about his disappointment of some girls not making it, including Ukraine, Philippines etc.)

There was a rumour back then that some Latin politicians influenced the preliminary judges to who they would be voting for.

Anyway, i was HAPPY with the Top 2. Anyone of them should be the winner in this REWRITTEN GAME!
Stoichio

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping

Postby MissSimUniverse » Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:18 pm

As probably tomorrow I'll watch the whole show I decided to share my Final Picks now! Take your time to decide yours! This a very competitive batch and it was hard to size them down to just 16... I only want to say that anyone in my Top 25 could easily make it into the Top 5 and I wouldn't complain at all. Anyway here is my Top 15:

15. GERMANY - Shermaine Shahrivar

She's beautiful, she's elegant and she has a very charismatic and funny aura that I love. Her performance in Preliminaries wasn't the best but I think it was good enough. She's one of my sentimentals as she was Miss Europe in 2005 and I've always loved her exotic beauty. I cross my fingers for her!

14. INDIA - Tanushree Dutta

Face wise she's Top 10 for sure but her biggest problem is her body... Next to the other girls she looks tiny and that's a problem to survive the Swimsuit Competition and mostly in such a strong year like this with girls with amazing bodies...

13. NORWAY - Katherine Sorland

I like her a lot! But my biggest concern with her is her hair and stylism! I find her amazingly pretty when she makes up naturally and wears straight hair, but in Preliminaries she wasn't at her best because too much make up can make her look mature. If she controls her stylism in Final Night she can make it much further than this...

12. COSTA RICA - Nancy Soto

She's very good and I like her. Actually I don't have anything bad to say about her but in such a strong year as this one is... she just missed the Top 10. I find her presentation in Swimsuit too demure to survive the first round, if she only gives a little bit more of attitude she could advance...

11. PUERTO RICO - Alba Reyes

There is no way that, if she makes the Top 15, she doesn't advance to the Top 10. She is a great performer and has a very good body, so she will nail the swimsuit round. Still, facially she's not my cup of tea and I just like other girls more than her...

10. PHILIPPINES - Maricar Balagtas

One of the best from Asia for sure! This girl is very strong! Beautiful, exotic, great body and good performance! I think she's a shoo-in for the semifinals, although there are girls who just will probably surpass her on final night... still, she's fighting!

9. PERU - Liesel Holler

Ok, this year Peru HAS to make it! After their last year's unfair exclussion they came back with such a strong contestant! She actually is one of the best latinas in my opinion. Her performance in Preliminaries was great, she stood out big time with her fierce walk! She also has an amazing body and is very beautiful facially... She's giving me silent killer vibes and maybe pulls out a Laura Romero (Argentina's last year contestant) and ends up climbing all the way to the top...

8. COLOMBIA - Catherine Daza

She's the performer of the year and the body of the year, no doubt about that! That's why I think she'll probably kill the Swimsuit Competition with her amazing performance skills. Still face-wise she's very average to me and sometimes even not attractive... Top 5 would be too much for her in my opinion.

7. ECUADOR - Susana Rivadeneira

This is half what I want half I think is gonna happen... I like Susana but her smile is just too much for me. I think she looks great serious but a Miss needs to smile. I think she'll be favored by being the host contestant. She has a good body, great stage presence and charisma... but I don't want to see her in Top 5.

6. UKRAINE - Oleksandra Nikolayenko

If only she had choosen a better evening gown... I think she's Top 3 among the best faces of the bunch. Her presentation in Preliminaries wasn't the best, but still she's looking elegant and classy in the stage, that's just her style and overdoing it would look weird in her. My biggest problem with her is her terrible gown, I just don't see her wearing the Mikimoto crown with such an ugly gown...

5. SWITZERLAND - Bianca Sissing

She's my wild choice in the Top 5. Last year it was Peru and she failed to make Top 15, I hope Bianca's story is different. She's so beautiful and angelic. I'm just in love with her beauty, I think facially she's Top 3 together with USA and Ukraine. I know it will be hard for her to survive Swimsuit but Evening Gown is a different story... I loved her dress and her elegance walk.

4. JAMAICA - Christine Straw

If we are talking about elegance then we are talking about Jamaica. This girl is REGAL! I love her facial bone structure and her innate elegance... She stands out in the batch. She's not a performer but still has this very personal walk, like carefree... that I enjoy so much! If she wins I'd be happy

3. PARAGUAY - Yanina Gonzalez

She's just the whole package: GREAT FACE + AMAZING BODY + GOOD WALK! Seriously I'm liking her more and more... I think her beauty is one of those who could compete in any year and still do good, it's just timeless! I love her and if she wins I'd happy too

2. USA - Shandi Finnessey

I thought so much about placing her as my Top choice but she ended up here... She's just perfect, and the definition of a beauty queen. Her only problem? Maybe she's too perfect for my taste... I know it sounds stupid but I just feel another girl a little bit more than her... and she's not other than...

1. AUSTRALIA - Jennifer Hawkins

Ok, this girl's beauty is not perfect but she has a very commanding presence and this X Factor you just can't explain. Her evening gown is the best in the bunch in my opinion and she seems charismatic and approachable, that's everything I'm looking for in a Miss Universe. Last year my Top 2 was the eventual Top 2 switching places, I hope this year my winner ends up taking it all, althought it wouldn't be crazy to see any of the other girls walk away with the Mikimoto crown...

(*) Almost there (*)

Image Image Image ImageImage

16. Japan. I really wanted to include her in my Top 15 but Germany just took her place. I think she's one of the best asian and wouldn't mind seeing her making it far.
17. Spain. As much as I'd love her to make the cut I think there are better girls... Still she can make it and surprise everybody as she's sassy and has a great body!
18. Trinidad & Tobago. The same thing than last year happens with T&T, she's good and could make it far but if she doesn't make I won't complain. Face wise she's not the best...
19. Uruguay. I will just say she's giving me dark horse vibes, either her or Peru will be this year's Argentina.

20. Greece. She's one of the best walkers of Europe and has a great body, facially she's not the best but she can make it!

Bubbling Up: 21. Curacao / 22. Mexico / 23. Venezuela / 24. Bolivia / 25. Aruba

MissSimUniverse

Postby pippo93 » Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:13 pm

MY CHOICES (IN ORDER)

AUSTRALIA
USA
PARAGUAY
SWITZERLAND
PERU
UKRAINE
ECUADOR
pippo93

Date of Birth: 29 Sep 1993
Profession: Medical Doctor, Resident in Nephrology
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty Pageants

Postby Stoichio » Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:54 am

Are we having the finals soon?

Stoichio

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping

Postby MissSimUniverse » Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:35 am

Stoichio wrote:

Are we having the finals soon?

Hiii!! I'm preparing the graphics already, I just finished swimsuit. Sadly I don't have as much time as I had for 2003 because I'm working already so the final will be simpler... so sorry! I hope I have it for Monday or Tuesday... Until then you can share your predictions and if want to do some research and post more picture of the activities it will be welcome! I just can't do everything now... Sorry

MissSimUniverse

Postby Liquid_Nylon » Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:36 pm

Ironically, Miss Universe Youtube page post the Top 15 for 2004 Year yesterday. MissSimUniverse perhaps you inspired them to revisit that Year ;-)

[youtube]sG56ujG4E4Y[/youtube]
Liquid_Nylon

Real Life Name/Nick: Liquid_Nylon
Date of Birth: 21 Apr 1987
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Account Executive
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Fashion and Beauty, Travel, Sports

Postby Thomas876 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:23 am

Liquid_Nylon wrote:Ironically, Miss Universe Youtube page post the Top 15 for 2004 Year yesterday. MissSimUniverse perhaps you inspired them to revisit that Year ;-)

[youtube]sG56ujG4E4Y[/youtube]

Yes! I saw that too! Maybe the Miss Universe Organization is reading our game haha!
TOP 5 for Miss Universe 2024 :

1. France 2. Mongolia 3. Kazakhstan
4. Venezuela 5. Kyrgyzstan

TEAM FRANCE 2023
Thomas876

Real Life Name/Nick: Thomas.
Date of Birth: 26 Aug 1995
Profession: Something.
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: Lots of things.

Postby ManMeat » Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:59 pm

I still remember when YouTube is just opened and there was Miss Universe 2004's Parade of Nations video.

There was so many hateful comment on India
They said she is a hoe because her of seductive introduction and she represented India

I was like 'TF? She is beautiful, and she deserved to be Top 10'

Still, so many people bashing Indian pageant girls although they are really beautiful.
(I don't like horrible 'I AM SHE' era tho)

Tanushree Dutta is better inside out than you haters anyway
ManMeat
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Date of Birth: 27 Mar 1989
Profession: I'm better than you
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: I'm gonna mention your dirty ass double standards

Postby MissSimUniverse » Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:49 pm

Hi guys! Final show is 90% ready!!! So it will take place on Monday!!!! I will publish the results through the day!!! So if want to share your final predictions it is the time to do it!!! By the way this finale will be simpler as I was missing the time and couldnt prepare new graphics. There wont be gifs for the announcements, sorry about that... I am still doing my best to pull out a good show because the girls deserve it. In terms of graphics it was really hard because 2003 edition had much better pics... it was soooo tough to look for good pictures to do a decent show... still I am liking how it is looking!!! For 2005 I will need a short break because I am a little tired...

MissSimUniverse

Postby uzumaki » Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:32 am

Though Late here is my wild prediction

Miss Universe 2004 - Cayman Islands
1st Runner Up - Greece
2nd Rnner Up - Peru
3rd Runner Up - Australia
4th Runner Up - USA

top 10

6. Israel
7. Angola
8. Aruba
9. Norway
10. Germany

top 15

11. Uruguay
12. Trinidad & Tobago
13. Czech Republic
14. Venezuela
15. Spain

Alternatives

Turkey
India
Slovenia
Chile
Ecuador
Estonia
Curacao

El Tucuyo Award

Philippines
uzumaki
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: villamor
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1982
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: call center agent
Hobbies/Interests: sleeping

Postby SENYORA GAGA » Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:18 pm

I've been busy lately. Anyway, excited about the finale for Miss Univer 2004 Rewritten. My initial hot picks is probably the same.
SENYORA GAGA

Date of Birth: 11 Aug 2003
Profession: -----
Hobbies/Interests: -----

Postby MissSimUniverse » Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:20 pm

BIG FINALE TOMORROW!!! EVERYTHING IS ALMOST READY!!!

MissSimUniverse

Postby SENYORA GAGA » Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:53 pm

MissSimUniverse wrote:

Can it be Tuesday please? Need to go to work tomorrow. But if it'll push through, it will be fine. May the best lady wins.
SENYORA GAGA

Date of Birth: 11 Aug 2003
Profession: -----
Hobbies/Interests: -----

Postby MissSimUniverse » Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:31 am

SENYORA GAGA wrote:
MissSimUniverse wrote:

Can it be Tuesday please? Need to go to work tomorrow. But if it'll push through, it will be fine. May the best lady wins.

Sorry, girl... Tuesday is no good for me...

MissSimUniverse

Re: | ▪ MISS UNIVERSE 2004: Rewritten ▪ Final starts today!

Postby MissSimUniverse » Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:57 am

THE FINAL SHOW WON'T BE LIKE 2003, WHEN I PUBLISHED EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN 1 HOUR. I WILL PUBLISH ROUND BY ROUND THROUGHT THE WHOLE DAY SO PEOPLE FROM EVERYWHERE CAN JOIN THE SHOW AT SOME PART OF IT... FEEL FREE TO COMMENT IN BETWEEN THE DIFFERENT ROUNDS AND SHARE YOUR OPINIONS!

OPENING NUMBER AND TOP 15 WILL BE READY IN A LITTLE WHILE!

MissSimUniverse

Postby MissSimUniverse » Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:47 am

ADVANCE

MissSimUniverse

Postby MissSimUniverse » Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:48 am

ADVANCE

MissSimUniverse

Postby MissSimUniverse » Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:48 am

ADVANCE

MissSimUniverse

PreviousNext

Return to Other Games and Contests