WATCH: LIVE CHATS WITH MISS EARTH QUEENS

WATCH: LIVE CHATS WITH MISS EARTH QUEENS

Postby manoypoe » Mon May 04, 2020 6:40 pm

THE QROWN PHILIPPINES LIVE CHAT WITH
KAREN IBASCO, MISS EARTH 2017

click to play

Last edited by manoypoe on Fri Jun 19, 2020 3:58 pm, edited 13 times in total.
manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

LIVE CHAT WITH MISS EARTH QUEENS

Postby manoypoe » Mon May 04, 2020 6:54 pm

THE QROWN PHILIPPINES LIVE CHAT WITH
ANGELIA ONG, MISS EARTH 2015

click to play
Last edited by manoypoe on Sun May 10, 2020 7:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
manoypoe

Re: LIVE CHAT WITH MISS EARTH QUEENS

Postby manoypoe » Sun May 10, 2020 7:07 pm

MISS EARTH FB LIVE CHAT WITH
MISS EARTH 2011, OLGA ALAVA

click to play
manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Sun May 10, 2020 7:12 pm

MISS EARTH BEAUTIES LIVE CHAT WITH
JAMIE HERRELL, MISS EARTH 2014

click to play

manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Sun May 10, 2020 7:30 pm

NICOLE FARIA, MISS EARTH 2010

click to play
manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Mon May 11, 2020 2:24 pm

manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Tue May 12, 2020 8:18 pm

MISS EARTH BEAUTIES LIVE CHAT WITH
KARLA HENRY, MISS EARTH 2008

click to play
manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Tue May 12, 2020 8:43 pm

Karla is very lively and cheerful. This is the first time that I have watched her live and talked like this. I can listen to her all day. She also looks beauty despite being a mother of two. She looks like Filipina Actress Zsa Zsa Padilla.
manoypoe

Postby Handsama » Sat May 16, 2020 12:09 am

EARTH TALK - Queen Alexandra :hx

Handsama
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Date of Birth: 10 Jan 1987
Profession: Secret
Hobbies/Interests: Reading

Postby manoypoe » Sat May 16, 2020 8:24 am

ALEXANDRA BRUAN, MISS EARTH 2005

click to play
manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Sat May 16, 2020 8:32 am

Watching and knowing Alexandra Braun for the first time, I fall in love with her. I was not yet following Miss Earth during her time. I only started to be an Earthling in 2009, during Sandra's time. I watched Miss Earth video clippings but that's it. Nothing so special for me then.

Alexandra is damned so gorgeous, with and without make-up. Her voice, the way she speaks and her kind aura are so amazing. She is the sweetest Queen I have ever encountered. She is profuse in thanking Miss Earth for changing her life. I think, she is the most SUCCESSFUL Miss Earth Queen so far.

After watching her and all other Queens, I can say that SHE IS THE BEST MISS EARTH SO FAR. She can still compete and win this again. She is more beautiful than when she won. She looks younger, better, more confident and empowered. :hx :hx :=p :=p =D> =D> :7 :7
manoypoe

Postby Nand » Sat May 16, 2020 2:40 pm

manoypoe wrote:Watching and knowing Alexandra Braun for the first time, I fall in love with her. I was not yet following Miss Earth during her time. I only started to be an Earthling in 2009, during Sandra's time. I watched Miss Earth video clippings but that's it. Nothing so special for me then.

Alexandra is damned so gorgeous, with and without make-up. Her voice, the way she speaks and her kind aura are so amazing. She is the sweetest Queen I have ever encountered. She is profuse in thanking Miss Earth for changing her life. I think, she is the most SUCCESSFUL Miss Earth Queen so far.

After watching her and all other Queens, I can say that SHE IS THE BEST MISS EARTH SO FAR. She can still compete and win this again. She is more beautiful than when she won. She looks younger, better, more confident and empowered. :hx :hx :=p :=p =D> =D> :7 :7

Alexandra Braun, Miss Earth 2005 became the most decorated international actress from Venezuela with the most acting awards when she won five international best actress awards in various film festivals all over the world for her portrayal of the lead role in the movie, "Uma" at the London Film Festival, Monaco International Film Festival, the Milan International Film Festival and the Georgia Latino Film Festival in Atlanta; the film also won recognition in the "Film of the World" category at the International Film Festival of India and won best foreign film at the Burbank International Film Festival in the United States.

Alexandra Braun is no doubt the most successful Miss Earth winner in her field. If you are following the career of the previous Miss Earth winners, the next 2 most successful strong contenders are Miss Earth 2007 Jessica Trisko and the dethroned queen, Miss Earth 2002 Džejla Glavović who became the most popular and highest paid supermodel in Bosnia and Herzegovina. Glavović also became a very famous celebrity and TV host in Bosnia; too bad she was dethroned.
Nand
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1985
Hobbies/Interests: Swimming

Postby manoypoe » Sat May 16, 2020 7:34 pm

Nand wrote:
manoypoe wrote:Watching and knowing Alexandra Braun for the first time, I fall in love with her. I was not yet following Miss Earth during her time. I only started to be an Earthling in 2009, during Sandra's time. I watched Miss Earth video clippings but that's it. Nothing so special for me then.

Alexandra Braun, Miss Earth 2005 became the most decorated international actress from Venezuela with the most acting awards when she won five international best actress awards in various film festivals all over the world for her portrayal of the lead role in the movie, "Uma" at the London Film Festival, Monaco International Film Festival, the Milan International Film Festival and the Georgia Latino Film Festival in Atlanta; the film also won recognition in the "Film of the World" category at the International Film Festival of India and won best foreign film at the Burbank International Film Festival in the United States.

Alexandra Braun is no doubt the most successful Miss Earth winner in her field. If you are following the career of the previous Miss Earth winners, the next 2 most successful strong contenders are Miss Earth 2007 Jessica Trisko and the dethroned queen, Miss Earth 2002 Džejla Glavović who became the most popular and highest paid supermodel in Bosnia and Herzegovina. Glavović also became a very famous celebrity and TV host in Bosnia; too bad she was dethroned.

Thanks for the info. So Dzejla became famous because of her Miss Earth's victory? Agree that too bad, she was dethroned. It would have been nice to talk to her after all these years. But when I checked her IG account, she still mentioned that she was the winner of Miss Earth. :=p :=p

It would also be nice to hear from Jessica. I think, she is one of the few beauty pageant winners who successfully entered the world of academia.
manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Sat May 16, 2020 7:38 pm

On March 29, Dzejla posted her throwback pic as Miss Earth, with following caption:

Flashing back to the best time, time before Instagram
True success and high-quality.

manoypoe

Postby Nand » Sat May 16, 2020 9:50 pm

manoypoe wrote:On March 29, Dzejla posted her throwback pic as Miss Earth, with following caption:

Flashing back to the best time, time before Instagram
True success and high-quality.

Technically, Dzejla was dethroned midway of her reign (completed more than 6 months of her reign). She was still the winner of Miss Earth 2002 on the 20th of October 2002. The Bosnian people still consider her Miss Earth 2002 and still being mentioned in the news about her success in the Miss Earth pageant. She started her modeling career prior to Miss Earth but she became really big when she won Miss Earth.

When she won, she was inundated by several and big offers from the modeling industry in Europe, She was dethroned because she failed to fulfill her duties from accepting offers. Her career is still soaring until now. She is always in the news since 2002 in Bosnia and no doubt one of the busiest among the winners of Miss Earth in her field. If you use "google news" search her name comes out easily. Among the crowned Miss Earth titleholders, she is the "Miss Earth Newsmaker" in her country for always being in the news since 2002.

Most of the time, when her name is mentioned in the news in Bosnia and Herzegovina they would say "Naša najuspješnija manekenka, nositeljica titule Miss Earth za 2002" which means "Our most successful model, holder of the title of Miss Earth for 2002".

Last edited by Nand on Sun May 17, 2020 2:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Nand

Postby Nand » Sat May 16, 2020 10:14 pm

manoypoe wrote:It would also be nice to hear from Jessica. I think, she is one of the few beauty pageant winners who successfully entered the world of academia.

In fact, Miss Earth 2007, Jessica Trisko is the most successful Big Four pageant winner (Miss Earth, Miss Universe, Miss World, and Miss International) in the field of Academe and as a Commentator on international politics and conflict.

Dr. Jessica Trisko Darden has contributed op-eds and commentary on international politics and conflict, foreign aid and political violence and has appeared as a writer in The Baltimore Sun, The Huffington, The Hill, The Conversation, The Economist, The Guardian, Newsweek, The New York Times, Business Insider, US News and World Report. She has written multiple pieces for The Washington Post's PostEverything and Monkey Cage. She has been interviewed for her political views by BBC World Service, CNN, The Globe and Mail, The Today Show, Voice of America, and The Wall Street Journal, and etc. She's been featured on Cato's Power Problems podcast and AEI's Banter podcast. You can listen to her latest NPR On Point interview about what to do with the women and children of the Islamic State.

She is a Visiting Fellow at the American Enterprise Institute and a Non-resident Fellow at the George Washington University's Program on Extremism. She is also an Assistant Professor at American University's School of International Service.From 2017-2019, she was an inaugural Jeane Kirkpatrick Fellow at the American Enterprise Institute. From 2010 to 2012, Dr. Trisko Darden was a Visiting Scholar with Yale University's Program on Order, Conflict and Violence.

Dr. Jessica Trisko Darden's research focuses on the relationship between international development and conflict. She is the author of "Aiding and Abetting: U.S. Foreign Assistance and State Violence" (Stanford, 2019) and co-author of "Insurgent Women: Female Combatants in Civil Wars" (Georgetown, 2019). Her third book, "Women as War Criminals: Gender, Agency, Justice" is under contract with Stanford University Press. Dr. Trisko Darden has published peer-reviewed articles on alliance dynamics, political violence, and human security.

Her research has been funded by the Social Science and Humanities Research Council of Canada (SSHRC) and the McGill-Universite de Montreal Centre for International Peace and Security Studies.

Trisko has published in edited volumes and the journals Central Asian Survey and the McGill Foreign Affairs Review. She has presented at numerous academic conferences including the International Studies Association 2009 and 2008 conferences, the ISSS/ISAC 2009 conference, the Association for the Study of Nationalities 2007 conference, various McGill-Universite de Montreal Research Group in International Security conferences, and the CDAI-CDFAI 2006 conference

Dr. Trisko Darden has expertise in: U.S. foreign aid; development and security; human rights; Asia (particularly Southeast Asia and Central Asia); and gender issues and security. She completed her Ph.D. McGill University, Political Science; M.A. University of Texas at Austin, Russian, East European and Eurasian Studies; B.A. McGill University, International Development and Russian.

Now, tell me who else in the Big Four pageant winners has achieved this feat?
Nand

Postby Nand » Sat May 16, 2020 11:34 pm

Džejla Glavović (Miss Earth 2002) is the FASHION LEGEND of Sarajevo (Capital of Bosnia) and the most beautiful woman in Bosnia: She grew up on the runway, and THIS SERBIAN WOMAN brought her to world fame

Džejla is the FASHION LEGEND of Sarajevo (Capital of Bosnia) and the most beautiful woman in Bosnia: She grew up on the runway, and THIS SERBIAN WOMAN brought her to world fame.

She stepped on the runway for the first time at the age of 14, and from that moment on, she did not stop ruling it. This enchanting Bosnian is the first woman to bring the international crown to Bosnia and put it on the map of world beauties.

Although 18 years have passed since the election for "Miss Earth" in the Philippines, where the beautiful Džejla Glavović (37) brought her first victory to her native Bosnia, her beauty still shines with the same splendor. Today, she is a successful business woman, she has 19 years of world modeling career behind her, and the success she achieved will hardly be able to be repeated by any of her compatriots.

Džejla is one of those women who got "the whole package". Beauty in her case was the starting point, and great perseverance, effort and unmistakable flair for business led her to great fame and the title of the highest paid Bosnian model. This native of Sarajka points out that her recipe for success is quite simple - she does not pretend to be something she is not - and that is obviously the best possible tactic.

She was born in Sarajevo, but she left the world at the age of 16 and worked as a model on all continents and becoming famous in Eastern Europe, but she achieved the most success in Italy and Germany. At that time, her main agent was the icon of Yugoslav fashion, the famous Serbian model Tamara Bakić. Tamara did the key thing, my first placement in the world. She taught me many details related to the look of a real professional model, that you should look cool and relaxed for castings. How can I nurture myself and always have self-respect, that I am a lady and that they treat me like that - said Džejla in an interview for "Bazar" magazine.

For 19 years of her international career, Džejla is behind a large number of campaigns, magazines, editorials, and she even tried her hand as a presenter. In Sarajevo, in 2012, she opened a modeling school that is part of a fashion agency and deals with the education of young girls, and is the owner of a multi-brand high fashion store for children.

The media never tied her to scandals, she leads a peaceful family life, and in 2012 she married businessman Mahir Ocuz, with whom she has a son Omar.
Source: https://zena.blic.rs/lepota/dzejla-je-m ... do/mq3ttw1

Also, you may be interested to read similar topic about her: https://translate.googleusercontent.com ... FisYGq4YqQ

Nand

Postby Handsama » Sun May 17, 2020 12:38 am

manoypoe wrote:
Nand wrote:

Thanks for the info. So Dzejla became famous because of her Miss Earth's victory? Agree that too bad, she was dethroned. It would have been nice to talk to her after all these years. But when I checked her IG account, she still mentioned that she was the winner of Miss Earth. :=p :=p

It would also be nice to hear from Jessica. I think, she is one of the few beauty pageant winners who successfully entered the world of academia.

Despite the fact that she was dethroned, I’m glad Dzejla continues to acknowledge her participation at Miss Earth. Come to think of it, with her very successful modeling career, she could have chosen to forget about Miss Earth and yet she chose not to...so that says a lot. My respect goes to her. As a young model when she won Miss Earth, it sounds like she was inundated by job offers that were difficult to ignore. I just wished she finished her reign before accepting those offers.

Jessica was supposed to judge the Miss Earth USA pageant a few years back but she must have withdrawn as she was a no show at the pageant. I’m hoping that Laura invites her again (unless she burned bridges with her withdrawal). I’d love to see her participate in the ongoing Earth talks. Actually, I would love for all the Queens from the 2000s to join the talks so we can get an update.
Handsama

Date of Birth: 10 Jan 1987
Profession: Secret
Hobbies/Interests: Reading

Postby manoypoe » Sun May 17, 2020 7:19 am

Handsama wrote:
manoypoe wrote:
Nand wrote:

Despite the fact that she was dethroned, I’m glad Dzejla continues to acknowledge her participation at Miss Earth. Come to think of it, with her very successful modeling career, she could have chosen to forget about Miss Earth and yet she chose not to...so that says a lot. My respect goes to her. As a young model when she won Miss Earth, it sounds like she was inundated by job offers that were difficult to ignore. I just wished she finished her reign before accepting those offers.

Jessica was supposed to judge the Miss Earth USA pageant a few years back but she must have withdrawn as she was a no show at the pageant. I’m hoping that Laura invites her again (unless she burned bridges with her withdrawal). I’d love to see her participate in the ongoing Earth talks. Actually, I would love for all the Queens from the 2000s to join the talks so we can get an update.

Dzejla and Jessica's successes are both impressive but my respect and admiration goes to Dzejla. Honestly, this is the first time that I knew all about her, thanks Nand. Despite her success and being dethroned, she never took it against Carousel. Maybe their parting was a mutual decision, no ill feelings between them.

Dzejla crediting Miss Earth for her success is admirable. I was surprised to still see Miss Earth in her IG account profile while other winners do not mention Miss Earth.

If I were part of Carousel, I would consider inviting Dzejla in future editions of Miss Earth as one of the judges. It will for sure make a noise.

I also want to make it a tradition that each year, they will invite previous winners or elemental queens as one of the judges. I hate seeing Filipino politicians as judges. :%))
Last edited by manoypoe on Fri May 22, 2020 11:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
manoypoe

Postby Nand » Sun May 17, 2020 1:33 pm

manoypoe wrote:
Handsama wrote:
manoypoe wrote:
Nand wrote:

Dzejla and Jessca's successes are both impressive but my respect and admiration goes to Dzejla. Honestly, this is the first time that I knew all about her, thanks Nand. Despite her success and being dethroned, she never took it against Carousel. Maybe their parting was a mutual decision, no ill feelings between them.

Dzejla crediting Miss Earth for her success is admirable. I was surprised to still see Miss Earth in her IG account profile while other winners do not mention Miss Earth.

If I were part of Carousel, I would consider inviting Dzejla in future editions of Miss Earth as one of the judges. It will for sure make a noise.

I also want to make it a tradition that each year, they will invite previous winners or elemental queens as one of the judges. I hate seeing Filipino politicians as judges. :%))

For me, it was actually a shared reign.

Džejla Glavović October 29, 2002- May 28, 2003

Winfred Omwakwe (Kenya) August 7, 2003 - October 22, 2003

Džejla Glavović was dethroned on May 28, 2003 due to her failure to comply with the stipulations in her contract. Miss Air from Kenya, Winfred Omwakwe was only formally crowned as the new Miss Earth 2002 on August 7, 2003 at the Carousel Gardens.

I hope that Carousel would still put her in the Past Miss Earth winners in their website side-by-side with Winfred along with the dates I stipulated above since she reigned for 7 months, more than Winfred Omwakwe's reign (barely reigned for 3 months).

It would be great if they invite her to judge Miss Earth. After all, her success is attributed from her feat in Miss Earth.
Nand

Postby manoypoe » Sun May 17, 2020 4:39 pm

Nand wrote:
manoypoe wrote:
Handsama wrote:
manoypoe wrote:
Nand wrote:

Dzejla and Jessca's successes are both impressive but my respect and admiration goes to Dzejla. Honestly, this is the first time that I knew all about her, thanks Nand. Despite her success and being dethroned, she never took it against Carousel. Maybe their parting was a mutual decision, no ill feelings between them.

Džejla Glavović was dethroned on May 28, 2003 due to her failure to comply with the stipulations in her contract. Miss Air from Kenya, Winfred Omwakwe was only formally crowned as the new Miss Earth 2002 on August 7, 2003 at the Carousel Gardens.

I hope that Carousel would still put her in the Past Miss Earth winners in their website side-by-side with Winfred along with the dates I stipulated above since she reigned for 7 months, more than Winfred Omwakwe's reign (barely reigned for 3 months).

It would be great if they invite her to judge Miss Earth. After all, her success is attributed from her feat in Miss Earth.

What do you think is the real reason why Dzejla was dethroned? I agree that even if she was dethroned, technically, she was still Miss Earth 2002 coz she reigned longer than Winfred. Hope they really invite her to judge, after all, she is really proud of her victory until now. I hope MEB, MEM, MEC or MEE invites her for a live chat. I want to hear from her. I saw this video recently posted.

manoypoe

Postby Nand » Mon May 18, 2020 1:32 pm

manoypoe wrote:
Nand wrote:
manoypoe wrote:
Handsama wrote:
manoypoe wrote:
Nand wrote:

What do you think is the real reason why Dzejla was dethroned? I agree that even if she was dethroned, technically, she was still Miss Earth 2002 coz she reigned longer than Winfred. Hope they really invite her to judge, after all, she is really proud of her victory until now. I hope MEB, MEM, MEC or MEE invites her for a live chat. I want to hear from her. I saw this video recently posted.

She was dethroned because she accepted too much job offers which made her unable to fulfull her duties to return back to the Philippines.
Nand

Postby manoypoe » Mon May 18, 2020 2:35 pm

So that was the only reason? She was not pasaway at all?
manoypoe

Postby Stoichio » Thu May 21, 2020 9:29 pm

manoypoe wrote:So that was the only reason? She was not pasaway at all?

While it is true that the grounds for her dethronement was because she prioritized her modelling stints/offers over her duties as Miss Earth, she was a headache during the pageants preliminary activities. Many girls complained about her being anti-social and would always refuse to join tree-planting activities. One candidate even said that Miss BiH would always want to stay in her hotel room rather than do activities that would require the girls to go out under the sun.

The reason why the girls walked out from the stage after she was announced as the winner because they did not want her to win. The organizers knew about these but they did not meddle with the scores she got from the preliminary competition judges, of course. The judges did not know about her attitude. All they know was that she was beautiful. During those years, preliminary competition format in ME was so much like Miss Universe.
Stoichio
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping

Postby ajsy0203 » Fri May 22, 2020 7:35 am

Stoichio wrote:

While it is true that the grounds for her dethronement was because she prioritized her modelling stints/offers over her duties as Miss Earth, she was a headache during the pageants preliminary activities. Many girls complained about her being anti-social and would always refuse to join tree-planting activities. One candidate even said that Miss BiH would always want to stay in her hotel room rather than do activities that would require the girls to go out under the sun.

The reason why the girls walked out from the stage after she was announced as the winner because they did not want her to win. The organizers knew about these but they did not meddle with the scores she got from the preliminary competition judges, of course. The judges did not know about her attitude. All they know was that she was beautiful. During those years, preliminary competition format in ME was so much like Miss Universe.

Closed door style of pre-judging (morning: Beauty of Face & Figure and Form; Afternoon: Intelligence) just like when Carousel still the producer/co-organizer of Miss Asia Pacific Quest. Since 2017 all the pre-judging events were aired via live streaming.

After Džejla's dethronement, attitude scores came in the following edition to eliminate the so-called "diva-ish" beauties.

Final 3: Who is your Ultimate Fan Favorite?
Recognition Night: March 20, 2024 (Thursday Night)
ajsy0203
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.

Real Life Name/Nick: AJ
Date of Birth: 05 Sep 1986
Profession: Office Staff
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Teaching

Postby manoypoe » Fri May 22, 2020 11:46 am

ajsy0203 wrote:
Stoichio wrote:

Closed door style of pre-judging (morning: Beauty of Face & Figure and Form; Afternoon: Intelligence) just like when Carousel still the producer/co-organizer of Miss Asia Pacific Quest. Since 2017 all the pre-judging events were aired via live streaming.

After Džejla's dethronement, attitude scores came in the following edition to eliminate the so-called "diva-ish" beauties.

She was 18 at that time and you know teenagers are. She might be "belligerent" in her teenage years but as the years go by, she mellowed down and came into realization. And you cant also blame her for the offers might be aplenty and too hard to ignore. Her national org may have not guided her and that time, Miss Earth was only two years old then. I really want to hear from her. Hope they can have a live chat with her.
manoypoe

Postby Angela » Fri May 22, 2020 6:15 pm

Nand wrote:Image

manoypoe wrote:It would also be nice to hear from Jessica. I think, she is one of the few beauty pageant winners who successfully entered the world of academia.

In fact, Miss Earth 2007, Jessica Trisko is the most successful Big Four pageant winner (Miss Earth, Miss Universe, Miss World, and Miss International) in the field of Academe and as a Commentator on international politics and conflict.

Dr. Jessica Trisko Darden has contributed op-eds and commentary on international politics and conflict, foreign aid and political violence and has appeared as a writer in The Baltimore Sun, The Huffington, The Hill, The Conversation, The Economist, The Guardian, Newsweek, The New York Times, Business Insider, US News and World Report. She has written multiple pieces for The Washington Post's PostEverything and Monkey Cage. She has been interviewed for her political views by BBC World Service, CNN, The Globe and Mail, The Today Show, Voice of America, and The Wall Street Journal, and etc. She's been featured on Cato's Power Problems podcast and AEI's Banter podcast. You can listen to her latest NPR On Point interview about what to do with the women and children of the Islamic State.

She is a Visiting Fellow at the American Enterprise Institute and a Non-resident Fellow at the George Washington University's Program on Extremism. She is also an Assistant Professor at American University's School of International Service.From 2017-2019, she was an inaugural Jeane Kirkpatrick Fellow at the American Enterprise Institute. From 2010 to 2012, Dr. Trisko Darden was a Visiting Scholar with Yale University's Program on Order, Conflict and Violence.

Dr. Jessica Trisko Darden's research focuses on the relationship between international development and conflict. She is the author of "Aiding and Abetting: U.S. Foreign Assistance and State Violence" (Stanford, 2019) and co-author of "Insurgent Women: Female Combatants in Civil Wars" (Georgetown, 2019). Her third book, "Women as War Criminals: Gender, Agency, Justice" is under contract with Stanford University Press. Dr. Trisko Darden has published peer-reviewed articles on alliance dynamics, political violence, and human security.

Her research has been funded by the Social Science and Humanities Research Council of Canada (SSHRC) and the McGill-Universite de Montreal Centre for International Peace and Security Studies.

Trisko has published in edited volumes and the journals Central Asian Survey and the McGill Foreign Affairs Review. She has presented at numerous academic conferences including the International Studies Association 2009 and 2008 conferences, the ISSS/ISAC 2009 conference, the Association for the Study of Nationalities 2007 conference, various McGill-Universite de Montreal Research Group in International Security conferences, and the CDAI-CDFAI 2006 conference

Dr. Trisko Darden has expertise in: U.S. foreign aid; development and security; human rights; Asia (particularly Southeast Asia and Central Asia); and gender issues and security. She completed her Ph.D. McGill University, Political Science; M.A. University of Texas at Austin, Russian, East European and Eurasian Studies; B.A. McGill University, International Development and Russian.

Of all the Miss Earth titleholders, Jessica Trisko rarely acknowledges her title. It's not even mentioned in her professional bio - https://www.american.edu/sis/faculty/trisko.cfm
Angela
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: Angela
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: Graphics Designer
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: dancing, pageants, reading, surfing Internet

Postby manoypoe » Fri May 22, 2020 8:18 pm

Angela wrote:
Nand wrote:[img]https:/etron.com/cdn/jessica-trisko-darden-9caf4c05-105e-4a9a-b1d3-4b98fa2aa13-resize-750.jpeg[/img]

Of all the Miss Earth titleholders, Jessica Trisko rarely acknowledges her title. It's not even mentioned in her professional bio - https://www.american.edu/sis/faculty/trisko.cfm

Maybe because it has nothing to do with her being a professor or a member of the academe. That is why I want to hear from her. She has no IG account? she has one of the best, if not the best answers, in the world of pageantry. Her question was very tricky and she answered it poetically.

manoypoe

Re: LIVE CHATS WITH PREVIOUS MISS EARTH QUEENS | MUST WATCH!

Postby manoypoe » Fri May 22, 2020 8:24 pm

Tonight is the first time that I have viewed her winning answer. Magnificent!

manoypoe

Re: LIVE CHATS WITH PREVIOUS MISS EARTH QUEENS | MUST WATCH!

Postby Johnny Bravo, Jr. » Sat May 23, 2020 4:39 am

I hope we can be updated on the things that keep our Miss Earth winners busy. I know they are thriving and I love that Jessica is in the academia; a road less traveled for a beauty queen I think.

Please Miss Earth, hoping that you will continue to have an Earth Talk with past Miss Earth queens.
Miss Earth is Miss Earth. Nothing can beat that. Deal with it.
Johnny Bravo, Jr.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: JB
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1989
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: This is personal, so no.
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: This is personal, so no.

Next

Return to Miss Earth