CORONAVIRUS (PESTILENCE 1 OF 4 HORSES OF APPOCALYPSE)

Forum rules
Make friends here! Non-pageant related discussions about Lifestyle, Romance, Worldwide News, Spirituality, Celebrities, Music, Sports, etc.

CORONAVIRUS (PESTILENCE 1 OF 4 HORSES OF APPOCALYPSE)

Postby Miss Universe 1000 B.C » Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:49 pm

TIMES OF TRIBULATIONS

It all began in animal market in China where animal abuse reached rock bottom...HUMANS ABUSE TOWARDS ANIMALS HAS CROSSED ITS LIMITS

(I ALREADY SPOKE DURING THE TIMES OF DENGUE AND I REPEAT THE SAME THING...I ALREADY WARNED WORSE IS TO COME...

PROOF I'M ONE OF THE 144,000 END-TIME MESSENGERS OF GOD
[youtube]5BpiyXt_yjA[/youtube]

(Copied & pasted from the time of dengue, same goes for Coronavirus...)

Just be aware if you're hit is cos of demonic attacks as you have no coverage of the Holy Spirit. Anyone hit with this should go get baptized in waters in a born again Christian church urgently AND STOP EATING ANIMALS (DEMONS USE THE BAD KARMA OF EATING ANIMALS TO INFLICT DISEASE). THERE IS A TYPE OF DEMON THAT INFLICT DISEASES, YOU ARE A VERY EASY PREY TO THESE DEMONS IF YOU EAT ANIMALS. And do the Rosary it's extremely powerful. The Rosary is not a granny's tool, it's a powerful weapon against demons. There are different types of demons hovering as they have started unleashing the worst demons from hell. What do you think is causing these fires worldwide, people didn't ignite fire, it's PYROKINETIC DEMONS causing this. It's not happening only in Brazil but also widely in Australia, Africa & Siberia. BRAZIL IS PAYING ITS KARMA COS OF ITS BEEF INDUSTRY, EVEN CNN & U.N HAS SAID CLIMATE CHANGE IT CAUSED BY MEAT INDUSTRY AND VEGANISM IS WHAT WILL SAVE THE PLANET, HONG KONG IS PAYING ITS KARMA IN A SPIRALING VIOLENCE FOR BEING THE 1ST BEEF IMPORTER OF BRAZIL.

AND I ALREADY SAID 1 MILLION TIMES TO TURN VEGAN OR AT LEAST VEGETARIAN. We are reaching end times and KARMA is retributing very rapidly. You will start catching disease and severe depression if you continue this path. Jesus is getting ready to come down and the Archangels have started increasing the frequency of the planet, BY 2024 IT WILL BE AT ITS PEAK AND EVERYONE EATING ANIMAL WILL START CATCHING SERIOUS DISEASE, MARK MY WORDS!

Stop taking the Bible literally, many parts were METAPHORIC, God NEVER told to sacrifice lambs, it was METAPHORIC, even Jesus is reffered to as a lamb in Revelations. It's said in end-times there will be 144,000 elects will appear worldwide. If the Bible was perfect, God wouldn't need to send his chosen ones to preach. JESUS NEVER ATE FISH, BE AWARE THE EMPEROR CONSTATINOPLE was demonically controlled and twisted many parts of the Bible. IF JESUS ATE FISH, IT'S CLOG HIS PINEAL GLAND IMMEDIATELY AND HE WOULDNT BE EVEN ABLE TO WALK ON WATER STARTING WITH. Listen to us the OFFICIAL SEALED ELECTS or you will perish I'm telling you. You already saw how many times I came running to warn of Earthquakes and Volcanos and it happened.

Majority of you live in Metro-Manila were it's highly polluted that clogs your Pineal Gland, the part of your brain that activates your 3rd eye(soul) to have the power to see beyond normal human perception of what's really going on.

DONT THINK YOUR SOULS WILL ESCAPE WITH NO COINCIQUENCE WHEN YOU'RE RESPONSIBLE OF THESE ATROCITIES
HOW SICK, NUMB,DELUDED AND ANESTHESIZED COULD SOMEONE BE IN THEIR SOUL TO FIND THIS 'NORMAL'

It's how the devil traps your souls in the matrix. Eating animals maintains your soul energy very low so you live like a basic robot with no superhuman power and by the end of you life you would have accumulate so many bad karma (sins) due to eating animals that your souls will be bound directly to the lower dimensions with the demons. DELUDED ARE THE ONES WHO THINK THEY WILL GO TO HEAVEN JUST COS THEY GO TO CHURCH OR BELIEVE IN GOD AND PRAY, ALL YOUR GOOD KARMA AND PRAYERS ARE DRAINING OFF BY EATING ANIMALS. YOU CAN'T PRETEND TO BE GOOD WHEN ANIMALS ARE SUFFERING HORRENDOUSLY FOR YOUR SELFISH TASTEBUDS. Buddhists and Hinduism are not dumb for not eating animals. HEAVENS ARE DIVIDED IN 7 LAYERS, it's EXTREMELY hard to even cross the 4th heaven. No wonder why the last time I came to Philippines so many ghosts roam over in Manila, they can't cross over and get stuck cos of the bad karma of eating animals. You need to stop that urgently, WORSE IS TO COME! the more you will take time to decide to leave eating animals, the higher the consequences will be...Don't tell I didn't warn you...

OH AND THESE DELUDED BLIND BIGOTED PASTORS PREACHING PEACE & LOVE, DON'T PREACH PEACE & LOVE WHEN YOU HAVE A DEAD ANIMAL ON YOUR PLATE, PEACE BEGINS FROM YOU PLATE!

Miss Universe 1000 B.C
BEAUTY EXPERTS have very GOOD TASTE in beauty.
BEAUTY EXPERTS have very GOOD TASTE in beauty.

Real Life Name/Nick: SHAYNAH MARÍA HERRERA
Date of Birth: 20 Feb 1924
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: GODDESS OF BEAUTY
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty, Magic, Divination, Occultism, Mysticism

Re: CORONAVIRUS (PESTILENCE 1 OF 4 HORSES OF APPOCALYPSE)

Postby 100Mile » Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:56 am

[youtube]Wbk8ZrfU3EM[/youtube]

Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson test positive for coronavirus

[youtube]CCjBSvrT-SU[/youtube]

Tom Hanks, Rita Wilson Test Positive For Coronavirus | Rachel Maddow | MSNBC

[youtube]40bGYTop6As[/youtube]

Why the Mahárlika (Philippines) is the Wealthiest Nation in the World Today

[youtube]GcMFE8lFGMQ[/youtube]

100Mile
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Josh
Date of Birth: 23 Mar 2017
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: MLM
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Hobbies/Interests: Reading, Cooking, Music, Gardening

Postby DESIREE CLARY » Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:00 pm

TERRIBLE TIMES! in China and all over the planet... this is a pandemic going from bad to worse...
The true numbers of Covid-19 here in Britain (and places like the US and Iran) will only be known in years to come. The UK has simply now chance against the tide that coming over the spring and winter.
The disease infects humans through close contact with infected animals, including chimpanzees, fruit bats, and forest antelope.

A few hours ago the president of the USA, Donald Trump has announced that the US is temporarily suspending most travel from Europe to the US in an effort to contain the spread of coronavirus.

In a rare Oval Office address, the president said the US would bar arrivals from 26 European countries for 30 days from midnight on Friday, accusing them of not acting quickly enough to address what he called the “foreign virus”.

DESIREE CLARY
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.

Date of Birth: 20 Apr 2001
Profession: nurse
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Jewelry making and collect crystals

Postby DESIREE CLARY » Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:22 pm

Has China's "draconian approach" succeeded except rhetorically?
The Chinese government and its underlings dare not admit that their actions don't succeed.

President Trump’s attempt to politicise such threats as the Coronavirus could well be his undoing.
First dismissal, through complacency, and so rapidly to alarm. All the while, even when addressing the nation about the dangers, he Is blatantly electioneering.

Tom Hanks Says He Has Coronavirus
The actor said he and his wife, Rita Wilson, had tested positive while in Australia, where he was set to begin production on a film.
DESIREE CLARY

Date of Birth: 20 Apr 2001
Profession: nurse
Hobbies/Interests: Jewelry making and collect crystals

Postby paraguaynon » Sat Mar 14, 2020 4:55 am

This thread is in the announcements section? Seriously? :-@ :@) :O) 8-}

HUSAY AT TIBAY!
paraguaynon

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1990
Profession: student
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: music

Postby Chase » Sat Mar 14, 2020 6:16 am

This may sound weird to most members of the forum but this warning actually makes a lot of sense in the 6th and 7th realm
Chase

Real Life Name/Nick: rick
Date of Birth: 07 Apr 2008
Profession: Freelance Writer
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: writing

Postby manoypoe » Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:59 am

paraguaynon wrote:This thread is in the announcements section? Seriously? :-@ :@) :O) 8-}

This is more pressing issue than anything else this time. It is up to us. What I can do right now is bombard heavens with my prayers, everyone else's prayer too. This generation is becoming so godless that sometimes, God have to tap our back reminding us who's really in charge.
manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby paraguaynon » Sat Mar 14, 2020 10:07 am

manoypoe wrote:
paraguaynon wrote:This thread is in the announcements section? Seriously? :-@ :@) :O) 8-}

This is more pressing issue than anything else this time. It is up to us. What I can do right now is bombard heavens with my prayers, everyone else's prayer too. This generation is becoming so godless that sometimes, God have to tap our back reminding us who's really in charge.

Yes. It is. And prayers alone cannot make COVID-19 go away. Stop this lunacy and occultism. Not everyone believes in religion and in god, whichever god it is. 8-} :O) :@) :-@ [-X 8->

HUSAY AT TIBAY!
paraguaynon

Postby 100Mile » Sat Mar 14, 2020 5:11 pm

Philippines COVID-19 cases surpass 100 !

By CNN Philippines Staff

Published Mar 14, 2020 5:19:39 PM

Metro Manila (CNN Philippines, March 14) — The Department of Health has reported 13 new cases of the coronavirus disease or COVID-19, bringing the country total to 111.

The DOH in a statement on Saturday said information on these new cases is still being validated.

This comes shortly after the agency reported a jump in the number of cases from 64 to 98 in an online briefing on the same day.

Previously, the majority of the 64 cases were confined in hospitals in Metro Manila, prompting the government to restrict travel to and from the region.

The DOH also disclosed that the Philippine Heart Center in Quezon City has limited its services since its health personnel were exposed to a COVID-19 patient – an 88-year-old Filipino who died of the disease this week.

The patient, dubbed as PH37, is among the eight COVID-19 deaths in the country.

"PH37 was reported to have no history of travel and close contact to a confirmed patient," DOH spokesperson Maria Rosario Vergeire said, reading a prepared statement.

"Prior to the confirmation of the PH37’s diagnosis, healthcare workers were managing the case as a non-communicable case and were unable to wear the required personal protective equipment (PPE)," she added.

The Philippine Heart Center currently has 13 patients under investigation, including 12 health workers. Its hospital operations are currently limited for in-patient and emergency cases only.

The DOH said the Rizal Medical Center in Pasig City also reported several health workers being exposed to COVID-19, but exact figures are still being verified.

Vergeire said the patients who died of the COVID-19 in the country are those considered high risk, including the elderly, and those with pre-existing medical conditions.

Worldwide, COVID-19 has killed more than 5,400 people, mostly in China, since the outbreak began in Wuhan City in December last year. Over 145,000 people have been infected according to the Johns Hopkins University's COVID-19 global tracker.

To prevent infection, authorities are urging people to practice regular hand washing, cover the mouth and nose when coughing and sneezing, and avoid close contact with those who exhibit virus symptoms.

100Mile

Postby manoypoe » Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:23 pm

paraguaynon wrote:
manoypoe wrote:

Yes. It is. And prayers alone cannot make COVID-19 go away. Stop this lunacy and occultism. Not everyone believes in religion and in god, whichever god it is. 8-} :O) :@) :-@ [-X 8->

And I know you dont believe, you should have not visited the thread and show your unbelief then stop others from showing their fait. Let those who believe in prayers, like Granny and me, pray. We live by our faith and it's not lunacy. To believe in something, to believe in God and eternal life is more fulfilling than anything in this world.
manoypoe

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby ManMeat » Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:07 am

Hi bicthes
You think my country is one of a dangerous place of earth

There's psuedo religion, they spread Coronavirus, I'm fuckin pissed off to that psuedo religion

And my country's CDC and government testing 10,000 people a day
That's why my country has a lot of cases

Probably your country's case is potentially A LOT but your country didn't test much unlike my country

So ya'll need to take care of yourself.

- You need to wear P100, KF94, N95 graded face mask, and don't touch outside of face mask
- Bring hand sanitizer everywhere
- Sanitize your phone, keyboard, mouse, door knob, product everything
- Wash your damn body, and hands
- Laundry your clothes
- Go grocery shopping, that should be your only schedule and don't forget to wear face mask when you go grocery shopping
- Don't go outside often
- Don't contact people often
- Don’t lose weight for a while. Weight lose could weaken your immune system. You need to avoid extreme weight loss, one food diet, and starving diet. You can lose weight only 2-3% of your weight. Don’t overtraining. Doctors confirmed this theory.
- Eat well
- Sleep well
- Stop fucking and licking your sex partner in crime for a while

Yesterday, only 76 people diagnosed positive.
This case number looks a lot but the maximum daily case was 500, that was fucking scary shit
Definitely percentage was reduced in my country.

Be careful.

And don't be xenophobic,
Don't be racists.

ManMeat
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Date of Birth: 27 Mar 1989
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: I'm better than you
Hobbies/Interests: I'm gonna mention your dirty ass double standards

Postby paraguaynon » Mon Mar 16, 2020 12:04 am

Creepy and mad. Can’t believe Misso allows this kind of bull... 8-} :-@

HUSAY AT TIBAY!
paraguaynon

Postby Chase » Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:05 am

I super love this thread. It speaks about Jesus as the savior.
Through Jesus, the Father has shown mercy to us sinners. It was God who reach out to us so that we may have life and have it abundantly.

Those who do not believe, they will soon change, it is only a,matter of time, when God stirs the world, you will know either GOD'S mercy or God's wrath, there is no neutral ground, it is either you are for God or against God.

As for me, i choose to believe. I love Jesus.

Even in Koran, there is a book chapter dedicated about Mary wherein she was described as the mother of Jesus, the One who will come back to judge the living and the dead. If that is not supreme authority given by God the Father, i dont know what is.

Disbelief is pride.
Chase

Real Life Name/Nick: rick
Date of Birth: 07 Apr 2008
Profession: Freelance Writer
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: writing

Postby 100Mile » Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:56 am

[youtube]7DlufAxtgUg[/youtube]

10 Best Ways To Stay Safe From Coronavirus

100Mile

Postby 100Mile » Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:57 am

[youtube]G9oqvJ3iXGI[/youtube]

Coronavirus survivor reveals what it's like to have Covid-19

[youtube]vcb38Pbmmpw[/youtube]

He's infected. See his message from hospital room.

100Mile

Postby 100Mile » Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:30 am

[youtube]8pzv95ixJ_E[/youtube]

Italy records highest daily death toll | Coronavirus Live Update | Covid-19 | WION News

[youtube]mR3LOvv9Z-0[/youtube]

Coronavirus update: Spain on lockdown, Germany shuts borders | DW News

100Mile

Postby Don Facundo Kurikong » Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:14 pm

click below link for more info on covid 19...

http://missosology.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1782161

ImageImage
Don Facundo Kurikong
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 08 Aug 1987
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Apprentice
Hobbies/Interests: Lipstick
Message: BE BRAVE ENOUGH TO SUCK AT SOMETHING NEW. COURAGE IS A CHOICE!

Postby Xanadu Tinkerbell » Sat Mar 21, 2020 4:25 am

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE CROWN (corona)?
Is this the corona virus? :-O :-O :-O

This is the crown mentioned in Chapter 6 of the Book of Revelation when the Lord Jesus opened the 7 Seals which dispatched the 4 horses of the apoclypse during the Lord's Day.

The opening of the 1st Seal in verse 1 & 2 is the dispatch of the WHITE HORSE whose rider had a BOW and was given a CROWN and went CONQUERING.

In that verse, it says:

"Now I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals; and I heard one of the four living creatures saying with a voice like thunder, “Come and see.” And I looked, and behold, a WHITE HORSE. He who sat on it had a BOW; and a CROWN was given to him, and he went out CONQUERING and TO CONQUER."

Do you think the CROWN is the corona virus?

How about the rider that went out "CONQUERING, TO CONQUER"?

Is this what the world is experiencing today where everything is being brought down from the financial market, the pride of life to the fortress of pride and arrogance in the hearts of men?

Do you think that this about the conquest of the world, upon the fortresses in the hearts of men? Upon everything proud and lofty, upon everything lifted up where they will all be humbled & brought low as mentioned in the Book of Isaiah 2:8-22?

In that book, Prophet Isaiah said:

"Their land is also full of idols; they worship the work of their own hands, that which their own fingers have made. People bow down, and each man humbles himself;

Therefore do not forgive them. Enter into the rock, and hide in the dust, from the terror of the Lord and the glory of His majesty.

The lofty looks of man shall be humbled, the haughtiness of men shall be bowed down, and the Lord alone shall be exalted in that day.

For the day of the Lord of hosts shall come upon everything proud and lofty,

Upon everything lifted up— And it shall be brought low— Upon all the cedars of Lebanon that are high and lifted up, and upon all the oaks of Bashan;

Upon all the high mountains, and upon all the hills that are lifted up;

Upon every high tower, and upon every fortified wall;

Upon all the ships of Tarshish, and upon all the beautiful sloops.

The loftiness of man shall be bowed down, and the haughtiness of men shall be brought low;

The Lord alone will be exalted in that day, they shall go into the holes of the rocks, and into the caves of the earth, from the terror of the Lord and the glory of His majesty, when He arises to shake the earth mightily.

In that day a man will cast away his idols of silver and his idols of gold, which they made, each for himself to worship, to the moles and bats, to go into the clefts of the rocks, and into the crags of the rugged rocks, from the terror of the Lord And the glory of His majesty, When He arises to shake the earth mightily.

Sever yourselves from such a man, whose breath is in his nostrils; for of what account is he?

(Isaiah 2:8‭-22)

Is this the conquest to warn mankind to repent and turn to God before the coming of the Lord Jesus?

If this is so, then the crown in the 1st Seal, which is the corona virus, signals the beginning of the Great Tribulation. Then the rest of the Seals will be opened thereafter.

If this is so, I pray that man will humble himself before God and ask for forgiveness for his sins.

What do you think?

ImageImage
Xanadu Tinkerbell

Date of Birth: 06 Oct 1998
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Hobbies/Interests: Always try to be modest and be proud of it!

Postby kiojji » Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:31 pm

The First Seal : The White Horse : Its Rider a Conquering King

This may symbolize Christ setting out to Conquer the World. Near the end of the Book of Revelation (chapter 19:11), another White Horse appears

whose Rider is plainly stated to be Christ. They may be the same : the One Starting, the Other Finishing, His Conquest.

Or, this Horseman may symbolize, not Christ, but the World Power under which Christ was Starting His work. The statement, at the end of

the Seven Seals and Seven Trumpets (11:15). "The Kingdom of the World is become the Kingdom of our Lord and His Christ," may imply that the

Kingdom of the World" was in the saddle at the Start.

Or, this Horseman may symbolize the beginning of the reign of Antichrist at the time of the End. Or, possibly, Both, the World Power under

which Christ Started His work, and the Final. World Power under which He will Finish it; one, typical of the other.
kiojji

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1985
Hobbies/Interests: beauty pageants

Postby kiojji » Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:26 am

The First Seal : The White Horse: Its Rider a Conquering King

The Second Seal: The Red Horse: Civil War

The Third Seal: The Black Horse: Famine: Result of War

The Fourth Seal: The Pale Horse: Death: Result of War and Famine

The Fifth Seal: A Vision of the Souls of Martyrs

The Sixth Seal: The Day of Wrath at Hand

The Seventh Seal: Out of the Seventh Seal came the Seven Trumpets. The Double Seven is thought to emphasize the idea of Totality. Thus in the Two Sevens, chapters 6 to 11, are outlined the Struggle, and the Complete Final. Everlasting Victory of Christ over the "Kingdoms of the World.

kiojji

Postby kiojji » Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:54 am

The 144,000 : Sealed out of the Twelve Tribes

144,00 is the square of 12, multiplied a thousandfold, and is thought to be understood, not numerically, but symbolically, representing the Sum Total

of the Elect of Israel, the Firstfruits of the Gospel, or, The Sum Total of Christians.

The "144,000," of Revelation Chapter 7:4, and the "Great Multitude," of Chapter 7:9, seem to be two separate groups. One is the Elect of Israel, The

other is from All Nations. With one group the scene was on Earth. With the other the scene is in Heaven. One group was sealed against a Coming

Tribulation, With the other group, the Tribulation is Past. Yet they may be One and the Same group, under different aspects.

One relates to the Call, or "Sealing" period, on Earth; the other to the Victorious Blessedness in Heaven: the 144,000 of the Elect of Israel,

turning out, in full fruition, to be the Great Multitude from Every Nation.

kiojji

Postby kiojji » Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:28 am

'TREE OF THE KNOWLEDGE OF GOOD AND EVIL ' was "good for food," "a delight to the eyes" and "to be desired to make one wise". Whatever the exact

nature of the TREE, literal, figuratively or symbolic, the essence of Adam and Eve's sin, in part, at least, was this : Transference of Control of their

lives from God to Themselves. God had, in substance, told them they could do Anything they wanted to (i.e. land and vegetation, Sun, Moon, Stars,

land vegetation, sea animals, birds and land animals) EXCEPT that One Thing ( Tree of Knowledge). It was a Test of their Obedience. As long as they

refrained. GOD was their Master. Is not that the Essence of Human Sin? From the beginning GOD designed Man to LIVE FOREVER. The one condition

being Obedience to GOD. Man failed. Then began the long slow process of Redemption, by a SAVIOR, through WHOM Man may regain his lost

estate. Only in obedience to GOD is LIFE.

kiojji

Return to CHITCHAT LOUNGE