MISS USA 2020 // MISSISSIPPI IS MISS USA 2020 // MAJOR NEWS

Re: ROAD TO MISS USA 2020 // WHO'S YOUR EARLY TOP 15?

Postby toshirochu » Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:05 am

My early top 15 Miss USA 2020 :

Miss USA: Miss New York
1 RUNNER-UP : Miss Nevada
2 RUNNER-UP : Miss Ohio
3 RUNNER-UP : Miss New Jersey
4 RUNNER-UP : Miss Texas

TOP 10:
(6). Miss Arizona
(7). Miss Florida
(8). Miss Missouri
(9). Miss Arkansas
(10). Miss South Dakota

TOP 15:

(11) Miss Oklahoma
(12) Miss Maryland
(13) Miss Virginia
(14) Miss Maine
(15) Miss Mississippi [/color]

toshirochu
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.

Real Life Name/Nick: toshiro
Date of Birth: 21 Mar 2017
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: manager
Hobbies/Interests: Prediction Games

Postby itsrowdy801 » Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:50 am

I was bored so I decided to make a composite ranking of the five people who submitted their early picks (Me, Missfinlandia, Queen of the Clouds, Pippo, and Toshiroshu). It probably means almost nothing but its fun to look at.

I assigned:

1pt - Top 15
2pt - Top 10
4pt - Top 5
6pt - 2RU
8pt - 1RU
10pt - Winner

I didn't mess with on the bubbles or tiebreakers here

and the results were...

1. Idaho 36 pts
2. Utah 34 pts
3. New York 23 pts
4. Ohio 14 pts
5. Hawaii 12 pts
6. Connecticut 11 pts
7 (tie). Arkansas 10 pts, Nevada 10 pts
9. Georgia 7 pts, Maryland 7 pts, Mississippi 7 pts
12. Maine 6 pts
13 (tie). DC 5 pts, Nebraska 5 pts, Virginia 5 pts
16 (tie). New Jersey 4 pts, Texas 4 pts
18 (tie). Illinois 3 pts, Indiana 3 pts, Missouri 3 pts, Montana 3 pts, South Dakota 3 pts, Tennessee 3 pts
24 (tie). Arizona 2 pts, Florida 2 pts, Kansas 2 pts, Kentucky 2 pts, Oklahoma 2 pts, Wyoming 2 pts
30 (tie). Michigan 1 pts, North Carolina 1 pts, South Carolina 1 pts
33-51. Everyone else (no points)

I apologize if there were any errors in my math
itsrowdy801
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Rowdy
Date of Birth: 21 Aug 1994
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: Customer Service @ Travel Startup
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants, Comedy, Politics

Postby kurtij » Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:01 am

I LIKE KANSAS
kurtij
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: m_cronin
Date of Birth: 27 Dec 1989
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Missosologist
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: CURSING

Postby alex sivixay » Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:36 am

My top 15 (I review them base alone on their Instagram posts, feed and overall aura)

Miss USA - Texas
1st ru - Illinois
2nd ru - New York

Top 5
Maryland
Connecticut

Top 10
Wyoming
New Mexico
New Jersey
Utah
Indiana

Top 15
Hawaii
Alabama
Georgia
Arkansas
Pennsylvania

Almost there
Rhode Island
North Carolina
Maine
Louisiana
Florida
Idaho
alex sivixay
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Real Life Name/Nick: alex sivixay
Date of Birth: 16 Jul 1997
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: students
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: chatting

Postby soledad » Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:23 am

Ohio
Florida
New York

Arizona
Missouri

Hawaii
Kansas
Mississippi
Oklahoma
South Carolina

Connecticut
Idaho
Illinois
Texas
Virginia
Last edited by soledad on Sat Feb 22, 2020 6:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
soledad
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 29 Nov 1988
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: RN
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Being single and an INFP-T

Postby sarahlock » Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:33 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8PYW-kAHLH/Image
---- yeah shes going to be a surprise kill - mark my words . I dislike how this photographer edits her photos but you can tell this woman is beautiful.
sarahlock
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Date of Birth: 01 Mar 1990
Profession: writer
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: MUO consultant

Postby itsrowdy801 » Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:08 pm

sarahlock wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/B8PYW-kAHLH/Image
---- yeah shes going to be a surprise kill - mark my words . I dislike how this photographer edits her photos but you can tell this woman is beautiful.

You know she's not my pick but I gotta say, she looks great in that photo
itsrowdy801

Postby Malcanthet » Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:14 am

This is the IMG era.... you never know who will make it as it appears beauty no longer counts. I still cannot get over how Texas missed the top 15 last year because she certainly was more beautiful than all of the top 15 and the eventual winner.
Malcanthet
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: TCL
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1969
Profession: Adm Asst
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: Music, swimming

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:43 am

Malcanthet wrote:This is the IMG era.... you never know who will make it as it appears beauty no longer counts. I still cannot get over how Texas missed the top 15 last year because she certainly was more beautiful than all of the top 15 and the eventual winner.

Alayah was a contestant on The Bachelor this season and you can really really tell why she didn't make the top fifteen. The girl has the fakest personality I've ever seen and she did not get along with anyone. Just because one beautiful girl didn't make it does not mean beauty doesn't count, it's just personality counts more. Remember Mariam Habach?
Queen of the Clouds

Date of Birth: 18 Mar 1996
Profession: Lawyer
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: Fashion, music, film, politics, and parties

Postby sarahlock » Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:13 am

itsrowdy801 wrote:

Yeah I know :) I am just so proud of her because that photo is getting closer to what she looks like in person and she's stunning - I know there is more coming from her because her directors know they have a diamond. I can admit that her pictures aren't good but they also do her no justice as I have said here earlier before. She is the most striking woman of color I have met since Crystle Stewart.

On top of that out of the 32 titleholders, I have met this year( I should probably disclose now that I am an image consultant for the organization. I go to many of the boot camps and state pageants every year and help the girls with their looks so they are ready for IMG. State directors call me in. Some girls take my advice and some don't. I politely smile at the ones that don't because I know their fate) she is 1 of 4 that I know will highly likely be picked for MUO and shockers for the fans that judge solely based on Instagram. She is a total package and that fact that all she needs is hair and makeup is a directors DREAM! She doesn't have to be taught anything else. Gabriellas resume is at a level I have never seen on top of the hardship she has faced which is also why her interview is remarkable. She is just EXTREMELY humble. Like to the point where her directors have to urge her to share more which I think you will see leading up to USA and of course on the telecast. And for the record, the four that have the IT factor, resume, charisma, beauty, and not just online persona ( which is a majority of these women, unfortunately ) are Wisconsin ( Gabriella ), Illinois ( Olivia), Pennsylvania ( Victoria), and Tennessee( Justice )
sarahlock

Postby itsrowdy801 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:20 am

sarahlock wrote:
itsrowdy801 wrote:

Yeah I know :) I am just so proud of her because that photo is getting closer to what she looks like in person and she's stunning - I know there is more coming from her because her directors know they have a diamond. I can admit that her pictures aren't good but they also do her no justice as I have said here earlier before. She is the most striking woman of color I have met since Crystle Stewart.

On top of that out of the 32 titleholders, I have met this year( I should probably disclose now that I am an image consultant for the organization. I go to many of the boot camps and state pageants every year and help the girls with their looks so they are ready for IMG. State directors call me in. Some girls take my advice and some don't. I politely smile at the ones that don't because I know their fate) she is 1 of 4 that I know will highly likely be picked for MUO and shockers for the fans that judge solely based on Instagram. She is a total package and that fact that all she needs is hair and makeup is a directors DREAM! She doesn't have to be taught anything else. Gabriellas resume is at a level I have never seen on top of the hardship she has faced which is also why her interview is remarkable. She is just EXTREMELY humble. Like to the point where her directors have to urge her to share more which I think you will see leading up to USA and of course on the telecast. And for the record, the four that have the IT factor, resume, charisma, beauty, and not just online persona ( which is a majority of these women, unfortunately ) are Wisconsin ( Gabriella ), Illinois ( Olivia), Pennsylvania ( Victoria), and Tennessee( Justice )

Yeah, I've always thought she was very pretty, just with the strangest styling I've ever seen in my natural gay-ass life, but this look is absolutely stunning and I hope she keeps it up for nationals! Right now, she's no longer at the bottom of my list - she's in the same category as Alaska for me - I really didn't like either of them at first, but they both look incredible with the right styling, and both have overcome severe hardships. I really meant what I said when I said I'm never rooting against anyone (except for North Dakota a little bit, her anti-choice "platform" is not something I would want my Miss USA to be so outspoken about) and I really want people to succeed, and no matter who wins I'm always thrilled to see someone's dreams come true (it's one of my favorite things about pageants).

And I'm right there with you on Tennessee, I'm loving her more and more
itsrowdy801

Postby sarahlock » Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:33 pm

She's far ahead of Alaska but that's just my opinion from personal meeting. Maybe you have met them and feel differently. And yes, with Tennessee what you see is what you get. I literally only put her in fourth because of education and working experience. Wisconsin is an on-air television journalist (she is the only one with broadcast connection in her class and one of few with a full time operating position; this holds more weight than you think) after changing her career from being a former chemist ( IMG loves that and will not look past it - shes left and right-brained; so can play the part of women doing both and inspire women to chase their dreams and doing the unthinkable ), Illinois is majoring in a STEM field and has the backing of her current educational program ( They will not look past that because she is in a prime to speak in schools from elementary to high school which is what IMG likes; Miss USA is not a runway model), and Penn ( she owns her own store so that is a direct link to being a #girlboss and touches their entrepreneurship branding. She is the modern woman). Tennesee, unfortunately, works for her parents I believe and did not go to college so it leaves her at a disadvantage with women who have earned their keep, per se.

The reason why I leave out Idaho is because of charisma. There isn't much. I think she is beautiful and has a great educational background but there is no story of triumph and all the three women I mentioned above have that which gives them an IT factor. They have surpassed their circumstances and that is not something you can create in 5 months. That's just life experience.
sarahlock

Postby Malcanthet » Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:55 pm

Queen of the Clouds wrote:
Malcanthet wrote:This is the IMG era.... you never know who will make it as it appears beauty no longer counts. I still cannot get over how Texas missed the top 15 last year because she certainly was more beautiful than all of the top 15 and the eventual winner.

Alayah was a contestant on The Bachelor this season and you can really really tell why she didn't make the top fifteen. The girl has the fakest personality I've ever seen and she did not get along with anyone. Just because one beautiful girl didn't make it does not mean beauty doesn't count, it's just personality counts more. Remember Mariam Habach?

i guess that explains it. The judges probably saw right through her during the personal interview. As for Miss Venezuela, i didn't think Habach was that beautiful to begin with and her rotten and arrogant attitude was so out in the open that there are several videos posted online catching her in the act so it was indisputable.
Malcanthet

Real Life Name/Nick: TCL
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1969
Profession: Adm Asst
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: Music, swimming

Postby itsrowdy801 » Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:55 am

sarahlock wrote:She's far ahead of Alaska but that's just my opinion from personal meeting. Maybe you have met them and feel differently. And yes, with Tennessee what you see is what you get. I literally only put her in fourth because of education and working experience. Wisconsin is an on-air television journalist (she is the only one with broadcast connection in her class and one of few with a full time operating position; this holds more weight than you think) after changing her career from being a former chemist ( IMG loves that and will not look past it - shes left and right-brained; so can play the part of women doing both and inspire women to chase their dreams and doing the unthinkable ), Illinois is majoring in a STEM field and has the backing of her current educational program ( They will not look past that because she is in a prime to speak in schools from elementary to high school which is what IMG likes; Miss USA is not a runway model), and Penn ( she owns her own store so that is a direct link to being a #girlboss and touches their entrepreneurship branding. She is the modern woman). Tennesee, unfortunately, works for her parents I believe and did not go to college so it leaves her at a disadvantage with women who have earned their keep, per se.

The reason why I leave out Idaho is because of charisma. There isn't much. I think she is beautiful and has a great educational background but there is no story of triumph and all the three women I mentioned above have that which gives them an IT factor. They have surpassed their circumstances and that is not something you can create in 5 months. That's just life experience.

Would you be willing to post your top 15? I understand if you can't due to your job but I'm dying to see it if you wanna
itsrowdy801

Postby sarahlock » Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:21 am

itsrowdy801 wrote:
sarahlock wrote:She's far ahead of Alaska but that's just my opinion from personal meeting. Maybe you have met them and feel differently. And yes, with Tennessee what you see is what you get. I literally only put her in fourth because of education and working experience. Wisconsin is an on-air television journalist (she is the only one with broadcast connection in her class and one of few with a full time operating position; this holds more weight than you think) after changing her career from being a former chemist ( IMG loves that and will not look past it - shes left and right-brained; so can play the part of women doing both and inspire women to chase their dreams and doing the unthinkable ), Illinois is majoring in a STEM field and has the backing of her current educational program ( They will not look past that because she is in a prime to speak in schools from elementary to high school which is what IMG likes; Miss USA is not a runway model), and Penn ( she owns her own store so that is a direct link to being a #girlboss and touches their entrepreneurship branding. She is the modern woman). Tennesee, unfortunately, works for her parents I believe and did not go to college so it leaves her at a disadvantage with women who have earned their keep, per se.

Would you be willing to post your top 15? I understand if you can't due to your job but I'm dying to see it if you wanna

hmm, I am opposed to this because I think it sets a tone that I don't like but I will do it without reasoning attached unless it's positive. But I also want to preface this choosing based on only the 32 I have met. I do not and will not judge someone I have not met. I believe that Instagram and social media that people rely on to judge these women just doesn't work. You have to wait until finals to see how they really are in 3D PLUS you do not know how many of these women will react to being isolated together for two weeks. The winner is 90% chosen based on her behavior that two weeks ( I.e; no breakdowns, tantrums, entitlement, rudeness, disobedience,etc.) MUO wants an employee with no drama.....I will end my ramblings with my top 15 from the 32 I have met. ( I have not met LA,NH,AL,AZ,CA,GA,KS,KY,ME,MA,MO,NJ,TX,VTor WV) And looks like I have met 36 after this analysis hehe!

in random order:
Illinois
Wisconsin
Pennslyvania
Tennesee
(these four are tied for #1 in my mind; it really just depends on how well each of them gets through the two weeks of hell, but if either of these women enters top 5; it's over for the others. I can see them all standing at the end though if they don't get in their own way)
Florida
Hawaii
Iowa
Michigan
Nebraska
North Dakota
Oklahoma
Rhode Island
Virginia
South Dakota
South Carolina
( I have a feeling there will be 16): Alaska

If there's a 20 I am sure at least four girls out of the group I did not meet will make it or MUO will fill in some girls that they wouldn't pick for the job but are great walkers for swimsuit and gown.
sarahlock

Postby Mariana Erwin » Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:18 am

My early Top 15:

1. Wisconsin
2. Delaware
3. District of Columbia
4. Georgia
5. Texas
6. Ohio
7. Mississippi
8. Hawaii
9. California
10. New Jersey
11. Oregon
12. Utah
13. Rhode Island
14. Iowa
15. Pennsylvania

Alternates:
1. Florida
2. North Dakota
3. New York
4. Arizona
5. Arkansas
No more bashers in 2022, please.

Also, watch Dani Walker's video to know more on how bashers can kill with their words.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbYUDqSC1UM
Mariana Erwin

Date of Birth: 05 Apr 1988
Profession: ***********
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry
Message: Hello and welcome! Commenting on things in pageantry and critical of pageant issues.

Postby JoelR » Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:31 am

I want Connecticut to win she is stunning! I hope she's getting good training. Not really impressed by this batch, mostly because of all the Cali girls..... 3:)
JoelR
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.

Date of Birth: 21 May 1994
Profession: culinary arts
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: Painting

Postby itsrowdy801 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:31 am

JoelR wrote: I want Connecticut to win she is stunning! I hope she's getting good training. Not really impressed by this batch, mostly because of all the Cali girls..... 3:)

I hope she's getting good training too, she's truly incredible! Connecticut has a new director this year, and has the advantage of being the only state under that directorship, so we'll see about how her training goes, but I simply adore her. Like, that's a Universe face right there

I disagree with that this is a weak batch - I think it's a very strong one, but Chelsea has always been one of my favorites.
itsrowdy801

Postby missfinlandia » Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:03 pm

Virginia

Arkansas, Oklahoma, Nebraska, Kansas, Illinois

Connecticut

Georgia

Illinois

Maine

Mississippi

Idaho

Missouri

Montana

Oklahoma

missfinlandia

Real Life Name/Nick: MissSuomi
Date of Birth: 29 Nov 1913
Profession: This and that
Hobbies/Interests: Shopping

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:17 pm

missfinlandia wrote:

Idaho

My jaw's on the floor with how good Kim looks here
Queen of the Clouds

Date of Birth: 18 Mar 1996
Profession: Lawyer
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: Fashion, music, film, politics, and parties

Postby itsrowdy801 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:50 am

Starting to really get the Arkansas hype, in every pic of the Vanbros girls together my eyes are drawn immediately to her

itsrowdy801

Postby yellowyam1 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:17 am

great batch of girls, Mississippi wow
yellowyam1

Real Life Name/Nick: nick
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1982
Profession: manager
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: watching beauty pageants

Postby itsrowdy801 » Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:34 am

Currently bubbling up (no particular order)

South Carolina/Louisiana - They're both RPM girls so they're going to be impeccably prepared, one or both of them will probably make it on my list in the future
West Virginia/DC - They both have stellar resumes
Wisconsin - I'm issuing a mea culpa. She's impressing me and she looked absolutely stunning in that recent photo shoot
Kentucky - Now that my disappointment that Rayni didn't win isn't as fresh, I feel I can think about her a bit more fairly, and she's rising up for me
Montana - I've said it before, I can only justify putting one Pageants NW girl in my list. I'm not sure if I'm overthinking it because I do adore Merissa
Maine/Virginia - Just need a taaaad bit more from them before I bump them up
itsrowdy801

Postby taleyblue » Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:18 am

Looking for my daughter!stay tuned! >=p
taleyblue

Date of Birth: 17 Apr 1981
Profession: God of beauty!
Hobbies/Interests: Running ,Gym & beauty pageant
Message: Once You Start Believing In Yourself, Magic Starts Happening!

Postby soledad » Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:00 pm

Arkansas is like the hyped Miss Mississippi in 2018
soledad

Date of Birth: 29 Nov 1988
Profession: RN
Hobbies/Interests: Being single and an INFP-T

Postby wanderlustwoman » Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:46 am

NJ Miss, NJ Teen, RI Teen, RI Miss shot by Jessilyn Palumbo (Miss NJ USA 2016)

New Hampshire

Connecticut w/ Miss CT USA 1997

MA Teen, MA Miss, Maine, Maine Teen

Ohio

Montana, Washington, Oregon, OR Teen, WA Teen, ID Teen, and Idaho

Wyoming

Maryland

New York

DC

Tennessee

Top Row: Wyoming, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Colorado Bottom Row: N. Dakota, S. Dakota, Iowa
wanderlustwoman
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 18 Oct 1991
Profession: Hostess
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: travel, cooking, cats, anti-MLM

Postby itsrowdy801 » Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:39 am

wanderlustwoman wrote:NJ Miss, NJ Teen, RI Teen, RI Miss shot by Jessilyn Palumbo (Miss NJ USA 2016)

New Hampshire

Connecticut w/ Miss CT USA 1997

MA Teen, MA Miss, Maine, Maine Teen

Ohio

Montana, Washington, Oregon, OR Teen, WA Teen, ID Teen, and Idaho

Wyoming

Maryland

New York

DC

Tennessee

Top Row: Wyoming, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Colorado Bottom Row: N. Dakota, S. Dakota, Iowa

Wyoming, Idaho, New York, & Connecticut continue to be absolute goddesses.

Rhode Island looks absolutely stunning. She hasn't been on my radar but maybe she should be.
itsrowdy801

Postby jderekbp » Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:13 am

I will be happy if any one of these girls wins the crown:

Connecticut
Missouri
Maryland
Idaho
Arkansas
jderekbp

Date of Birth: 27 Mar 1987
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: Food, Shopping, Straight Bars
Message: Don't get too emotional. Let's have a wonderful time exchanging thoughts and ideas.

Postby PokpokLicious Thai » Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:07 pm

Queen of the Clouds wrote:

I’m sure if you put all these 50 girls on a reality show that almost all of them will show their true, horrific, bitch personalities and audiences will doubt whether a single one of them even deserves being in the position of a “role model.” :%))

I don’t know any of them personally, but for now, I have Illinois, Hawaii, Texas, and Utah as my top picks. Hopefully the judges pick the least repugnant person among them all as Miss USA 2020.
PokpokLicious Thai

Real Life Name/Nick: Pokie
Date of Birth: 03 Apr 1993
Profession: Oldest profession in the world
Hobbies/Interests: Parading down the street

Postby XAMURAI » Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:18 am

When is Miss USA? I want to watch both Miss USA and Miss Teen USA this year...
My Interview for GMA Western Visayas

[youtube]0UHn679-4P4[/youtube]
XAMURAI
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: XAMURAI
Date of Birth: 01 Jul 1979
Profession: Company Employee and Entrepreneur
Hobbies/Interests: Basketball and Camping

PreviousNext

Return to Miss Universe