MISS USA 2020 // MISSISSIPPI IS MISS USA 2020 // MAJOR NEWS

Re: ROAD TO MISS USA 2020 // CALIFORNIA AND NEW MEXICO THIS

Postby itsrowdy801 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:53 am

sarahlock wrote:
Queen of the Clouds wrote:
sarahlock wrote:

this is her right by Maryland and all I see is her

you are a fool if you think IMG is going to pass up on this......When her transformation is done; you all are going to regretfully have to pick up your jaw off the floor.

please stop judging on the doctored images on IG and wait for the girls to show up in Reno. Learn from your mistakes last year, none of your favorites won. You can't be a pageant expert via IG. You have to meet these girls and see if they are the real deal or not - that is what IMG is doing.

Learn from your mistakes last year, none of your favorites won

I liked Kára, Sarah, and Cheslie pre-Miss USA and was expecting them to go far, so you're wrong there.

As for Wisconsin, um no. She doesn't know how to do her hair or makeup, mental health awareness is not a unique platform and many other girls are using it, her communication skills do not seem any better than other girls, and Wisconsin is an incredibly weak state that does not train well (only seven placements in history). I've learned to throw my predictions out the window when it comes to IMG's placements because they can pick some wtf girls sometimes, but WI is clearly at the bottom of the pack here in the eyes of most people.

You have clearly read my other post and you are trying to tear this young lady down . And uplift others that you favorite for literally no absolute reason because you clearly know nothing about them . You have gotten several descriptions wrong on this page. I showed all the young women at bootcamp this page to show them how incredibly biased and ill informed most of the people on them are.They laughed at so many of their descriptions because they were incredibly inaccurate. As if they came from Wikipedia. IMG knows about these pages and just so you know - they dont care about them. The girls who pay attention to them actually end up not doing well in competition because they get a false sense of security from them. The girls you put on top are usually the girls IMG have no interest in getting to know because they don't like women that appeal to anonymous people( so you are doing them no favors ) - that makes them ZERO money . They like women who inspire people in real life. Thank you for proving a lot of what I formulated about these pages and thank you for helping me show the young ladies competing why they should ignore them. It is you, one individual, who has took it upon yourself to think you know who has a chance with an organization you do not work for at all. If I recall on this same board is where Kara was accused of having a fake job. Sarah was said to be too plain to win Miss USA, and cheslie was too old and ugly to be Miss USA . Yet, here we are and they have all been or are titleholders . The next Miss USA will be a young woman who you did not see coming- mark my words . Learn how to support these girls . Be a fan not an expert . An expert has to know inside details about players and coaches and plays. You know none of that.

I don't think that Queen of the Clouds was trying to tear anyone down, and neither was I, but fact is Gabriella is not very high on any of our lists here. I've never claimed to be a pageant expert by any means, but of course I know what IMG is looking for. To say that Idaho (an Ivy-League educated veterinary student) or Utah (the first LGBTQ representative at Miss USA) who are on both mine and QotC's Top Three don't "inspire people in real life" is absurd, and frankly pisses me off that you would say such a thing. Hawaii I don't know as much about yet, but I totally get why QotC put her in her top three and she's pretty high on my list as well. If Wisconsin's your girl, fine, I'll respectfully disagree, but come on now. It's not like we're all rushing to put some Pageant Patty at the top of our lists, the girls we like are the whole package.

itsrowdy801
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Rowdy
Date of Birth: 21 Aug 1994
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: Customer Service @ Travel Startup
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants, Comedy, Politics

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:06 am

sarahlock wrote:
sarahlock wrote:

you are a fool if you think IMG is going to pass up on this......When her transformation is done; you all are going to regretfully have to pick up your jaw off the floor.

please stop judging on the doctored images on IG and wait for the girls to show up in Reno. Learn from your mistakes last year, none of your favorites won. You can't be a pageant expert via IG. You have to meet these girls and see if they are the real deal or not - that is what IMG is doing.

I liked Kára, Sarah, and Cheslie pre-Miss USA and was expecting them to go far, so you're wrong there.

As for Wisconsin, um no. She doesn't know how to do her hair or makeup, mental health awareness is not a unique platform and many other girls are using it, her communication skills do not seem any better than other girls, and Wisconsin is an incredibly weak state that does not train well (only seven placements in history). I've learned to throw my predictions out the window when it comes to IMG's placements because they can pick some wtf girls sometimes, but WI is clearly at the bottom of the pack here in the eyes of most people.

as I said before I judged her at her bootcamp along with 20 others who dont know her and she was ahead of the pack , but you deleted that comment just like you seemed to delete the others that did not like New York as well. So it is clear what your agenda is ;) Thank God IMG could care less about these things . Just giving you a heads up that in fact Wisconsin is miles ahead and hair and makeup is not going to stop her hahahah. I dont think you watched her pageant based off your commentary. She beat out a lot of favorites for a reason( I am sure this comment will get deleted because she is not your fav)

what is wrong with you i can't delete comments and new york isn't even my favorite are you okay girl lmao
Queen of the Clouds
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Date of Birth: 18 Mar 1996
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Lawyer
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: Fashion, music, film, politics, and parties

Postby sarahlock » Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:29 am

itsrowdy801 wrote:
sarahlock wrote:

Sis, what?

You're right that my picks don't always win, but I can't think of a time where a girl whos frankly at the veeeeeerrrrry bottom of my list even placed.

Yeah, a transformation is possible, you can tell she's pretty beneath the unfortunate styling that makes her look like an anime cartoon come to life, but I'm not holding my breath

Thank God IMG isnt looking to cater to bisexual dudes......Cant wait to see you gasp for air from disbelief come finals.
sarahlock
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Date of Birth: 01 Mar 1990
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: writer
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: MUO consultant

Postby sarahlock » Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:35 am

sarahlock wrote:
sarahlock wrote:

as I said before I judged her at her bootcamp along with 20 others who dont know her and she was ahead of the pack , but you deleted that comment just like you seemed to delete the others that did not like New York as well. So it is clear what your agenda is ;) Thank God IMG could care less about these things . Just giving you a heads up that in fact Wisconsin is miles ahead and hair and makeup is not going to stop her hahahah. I dont think you watched her pageant based off your commentary. She beat out a lot of favorites for a reason( I am sure this comment will get deleted because she is not your fav)

what is wrong with you i can't delete comments and new york isn't even my favorite are you okay girl lmao

What is wrong with you ? You are running a page in which you and a few others speak about these women you have never met and think you know what placements they will receive. Its idiotic . Do you ever think about the fact that these women may read these pages ? Do you care about that?You make rude comments about facial beauty and intelligence that are so ignorant its laughable. Reality check: Ugly unintelligent women dont go to miss usa , but they do anonymously talk about the girls going to miss USA on boards like this.
sarahlock

Postby sarahlock » Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:54 am

sarahlock wrote:

And by your logic, you have guaranteed how uninformed your judgements are. Many of the girls don't know how to professionally do their hair and makeup until they win their state. If you knew pageants, you would know that. The judges look for innate facial beauty and bring in consultants to fix hair and makeup. For example, Idaho in your top three, I won't comment on styling because that's none of my business but she does not have a unique platform, neither does Hawaii. Does that disqualify them? Wisconsin has a mother with bipolar disorder and a brother with depression that she had to raise because of her mom's illness. If you think that isn't special; again you are ill-informed. She does not talk about having anxiety or depression out of a fad; shes talks about it to raise people up and from personal experience.She is one of the only women this year who have been honored by her state for her work. Nothing to shrug. Mental Health of America does not make just anyone their spokesperson. She is one of the only girls who is the face of a National Foundation, not just some foundation they made up to compete. Wisconsin has 7 placements while Idaho only has 4. Where is your logic? WI is at the bottom in three to four of you on here who have talked shit since day one. That does not speak for IMG, the nation, or any judging panel. Get off your high horse. I am standing up for these girls that you literally know nothing about except for what you select off of Instagram. Most of your commentary shows that you did not even watch many of their state pageants. I happened to have been at 30 state pageants this year because I work within the pageant world. I am not an anonymous fan. I have dedicated my life to these women.
sarahlock

Re: ROAD TO MISS USA 2020 // UT, DC, FL, KS, NY, VA THIS WEE

Postby sarahlock » Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:02 am

itsrowdy801 wrote:
Queen of the Clouds wrote:MISS FLORIDA USA 2020 IS MONIQUE EVANS

This was Monique's third time competing in Miss Florida USA; she previously was the 2RU in both Miss Florida USA 2019 and 2018. Additionally, Monique was crowned Miss Texas 2014 and placed in the top sixteen at Miss America 2015; she also was a non-finalist in Miss Texas USA 2011. Monique is an alumni of the University of Texas, and works as a pharmaceutical sales representative.

Full results:
Miss Florida USA 2020: Monique Evans
1RU: Kirsten Watson
2RU: Heather Lee O'Keefe
3RU: Taylor Fulford
4RU: Alison Bowles

Top 17:
Briona Jones
Dominique Rivera
Elizabeth Tran
Farah Jameela Sheikh
Jennifer Valdes
Kayla Foriere
Mi'a Callens
Narissa Adside
Rikki Shea Gage
Serena Morizio :%((
Shakera Quince
Tere Cooley

Eh, I'm mixed about this result. It seems more of a pity "well she was the next in line to win" crowning than a "wow she performed so well and deserves this" crowning. Florida is a competitive state and I just saw so many girls who competed better than Monique tonight, Monique just had a step up being the only returning runner-up from last year. Her speaking skills were good but didn't totally wow me, so I don't know if Florida will continue their placing at Miss USA this year; good luck.

I like her, but I just don't have room for her in my pre-arrival Top 15, the competition this year is just too strong and I sadly don't see her making it unless she slays at prelims while some front runners falter which is always a possibility.

Which is more than a possibility it happens every year because people who make predictions usually haven't seen any of these women compete .....Let me guess, your pre- arrival top 15 are based on IG and hearsay ? lol
sarahlock

Postby Malcanthet » Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:12 pm

New York had already proven herself on an international level...but so did Sallie Toussaint at Miss World and she failed to make the semi-finals at Miss USA so anything can and will happen.
Malcanthet
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: TCL
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1969
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Adm Asst
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: Music, swimming

Postby trsppt » Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:45 pm

itsrowdy801 wrote:
FutaKaNina wrote:

Ugly. Ugh! =O/

Wow. I wish I had the privileges to downvote. Shame on you. She's absolutely breathtaking, but even if she wasn't that's a nasty thing to say about another person.

Duh. This is a forum. If people are allowed to describe girls as “beautiful,” then people are allowed to mention the opposite as well. Otherwise, no one should be allowed to describe anyone. [-X

And PS: she IS ugly.
trsppt

Real Life Name/Nick: Tresemme
Date of Birth: 31 Jan 1990
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Consultant
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hobbies/Interests: Watching beauty pageants

Postby itsrowdy801 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:14 am

trsppt wrote:
itsrowdy801 wrote:
FutaKaNina wrote:

Ugly. Ugh! =O/

Wow. I wish I had the privileges to downvote. Shame on you. She's absolutely breathtaking, but even if she wasn't that's a nasty thing to say about another person.

Duh. This is a forum. If people are allowed to describe girls as “beautiful,” then people are allowed to mention the opposite as well. Otherwise, no one should be allowed to describe anyone. [-X

And PS: she IS ugly.

I can't think of a single pageant girl who I'd call "ugly". Sure there are a few that aren't quite my cup of tea but they're not ugly, and I wouldn't go out of my way to call someone ugly for no reason.

And you're objectively wrong. Kim is GORGEOUS.

itsrowdy801

Postby alex sivixay » Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:57 am

GURL! stop the drama here I come her for the contestants not for this beautiful/ugly drama
alex sivixay

Real Life Name/Nick: alex sivixay
Date of Birth: 16 Jul 1997
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: students
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: chatting

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:27 am

Still no California contestants...
Queen of the Clouds

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:29 am

itsrowdy801 wrote:
FutaKaNina wrote:

Ugly. Ugh! =O/

they're just trolling. trying to knock down every competitor a certain country will have at Miss Universe.
Queen of the Clouds

Postby TheGenuineBeauty » Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:52 am

sarahlock wrote:
TheGenuineBeauty wrote:
I updated my list and added the girls that I missed. Let me know if I missed anyone.

Front Runners: Hawaii, Idaho, Maryland, Mississippi, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Rhode Island, Texas, Wyoming

Maybes: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Maine, Michigan, Missouri, Montana, Nevada, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, Virginia

Clappers: Alaska, Delaware, District of Columbia, Kansas, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nebraska, New Hampshire, Vermont, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin

Current Top 5
New York
Texas
Hawaii
Idaho
Rhode Island

Bubbling Up: Ohio

soooooo with IMG only two of your top 5 MAY make it . And it would be Idaho and Rhode Island. The only two with marketable careers/education. Also you have no clue what their stage presence is like - so thats a hard MAY.

Your maybes list is so long it helps me understand that you dont know what you are looking for .

Your clappers list is so short that it helps me understand you dont know how IMG works. or maybe you havent watched in the past five years?

1. These are just my opinions.
2. I am not a professional, my role may say pageant specialist but at the end of the day it is just a role. It does not mean anything.
3. The maybes is a long ass list because IMG is unpredictable. One year they are looking for a stunner like Sarah or Iris, and other years they only care about intelligence, like Cheslie and Zozibini. And yes I have been watching in the past five years.
4. I compiled this list based on what is posted here. I haven't watched all of the state pageants, because I have other things to do with my life. I wanna thank Queen of the Clouds for the hard work she puts to maintain this thread and keep it up to date, cause it's a hard job to do.
5. Just because I put someone on the clappers list does not mean that I hate them or have a personal vendetta against them. Again I am judging them based on their photos, because no matter how many times IMG wants you to forget that these are not beauty pageants, at the end of the day...they are beauty pageants, and are being judged based on their beauty. Or else we might as well just make it a Public Speaking competition.
6. You don't know me, I don't know you, so why are you talking to me as if I am some dumb bitch who doesn't know shit about pageants? Like I said these are just my opinions.
PUERTO RICO REBORN

2018: Kiara Ortega (Top 5)
2019: Madison Anderson (1st RU)
2020: Estefania Soto (Top 10)
2021: Michelle Colon (Top 10)
2022: Ashley Cariño (TBA)
TheGenuineBeauty
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.

Date of Birth: 24 Jul 1996
Profession: Student
Hobbies/Interests: Reading
Message: Promote what you love instead of attacking what you hate.

Postby itsrowdy801 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:05 pm

sarahlock wrote:
itsrowdy801 wrote:
sarahlock wrote:

Sis, what?

You're right that my picks don't always win, but I can't think of a time where a girl whos frankly at the veeeeeerrrrry bottom of my list even placed.

Yeah, a transformation is possible, you can tell she's pretty beneath the unfortunate styling that makes her look like an anime cartoon come to life, but I'm not holding my breath

Thank God IMG isnt looking to cater to bisexual dudes......Cant wait to see you gasp for air from disbelief come finals.

I'm never going into pageants trying to root against anybody. If she proves me wrong, shows up transformed and ready to kick some ass at Miss USA, I'll be pleasantly surprised and I'll eat my words. And there's a long ways to go until showtime so a lot can happen and anything is possible. But there's no need for you to be unpleasant.
itsrowdy801

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:39 pm

MISS CALIFORNIA USA 2020 CONTESTANTS ARE UP

https://www.facebook.com/pg/MissCaliforniaUSA/photos/?tab=album&album_id=10157968840370645&ref=page_internal

Our last state to upload their contestants; now, we officially have already seen our next Miss USA. Very exciting!!! I think this big increase in Californian state hoppers has weakened Miss California USA; it is by no means a bad batch, but it's definitely smaller and weaker than it has been in other years. I remember last year being the same case. Only one of 2019's runners-up has returned: Andrea Shen (1RU; also 1RU New York 2018). Oddly enough, there is only one returning semifinalist as well: Brenda Zuniga. Jordyn Chessmore was a semifinalist this year in Idaho and 2RU in Idaho 2014, and has previously been a California non-finalist. As I said with Florida, it's a bit hard for me to cross reference the contestants when I'm given no text to search and all that's published is images, so forgive me if I missed a girl, but I don't really see any other notable girls here. Some newcomers who stood out to me include Natalie Benson, Ashley Carr, Kataluna Enriquez, Allyshia Gupta, Effy Harvard (interestingly enough, she thanked Merissa Underwood [Miss Montana USA 2020] in her shoutouts section, so I guess they're friends), Whitney Mitchell, M'benda N'dour, and Olivia Parmar.

Andrea Shen:

Brenda Zuniga:

Kataluna Enriquez [she is transgender]:

Allyshia Gupta:

Effy Harvard:

M'benda N'dour:
Queen of the Clouds

Postby Malcanthet » Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:40 pm

i counted about 71 contestants in California USA which is still a big turn out and it appears Danni Walker was right, the mass exodus to other states have weaken the competitive edge of the pageant. If Andrea had previously placed second in NY and in CA she is the one to beat in CA.
Malcanthet

Postby Malcanthet » Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:47 pm

itsrowdy801 wrote:
wanderlustwoman wrote:Miss USA 2020 should be held in California! If almost a quarter of the class already lives there, they won't have to spent a fortune on travel. So which city are we thinking? LA is the obvious choice, but it would be neat to see it held in San Diego or back where it all began in Long Beach.

On the off chance it is in California, I don't think it'd be in a big cosmopolitan city like LA or San Diego with IMG's budget. It'll probably be in some small city that nobody wants to visit where the CVB is willing to throw out $$$ in hopes some people will want to travel there for a change. Think Sacramento, Fresno, Bakersfield.

Suspending my (strong) doubts, the California city I'd pick would be the Silicon Valley area. It would be a great tie-in with MUO's focus on women in STEM.

They can hold the pageant in San Jose at the Winchester Mystery House!
Malcanthet

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:01 pm

Malcanthet wrote:i counted about 71 contestants in California USA which is still a big turn out and it appears Danni Walker was right, the mass exodus to other states have weaken the competitive edge of the pageant. If Andrea had previously placed second in NY and in CA she is the one to beat in CA.

California is the most populous state in the country by far but this year there are less girls than there were in New York, Maryland, Massachusetts, Florida, Texas, and maybe even some other states. That's why I say it's a small batch. A state like Montana or Idaho would kill for a batch like this, but in what's supposed to be the largest and most competitive state pageant in the country, this is an underwhelming turnout.
Queen of the Clouds

Postby itsrowdy801 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:13 pm

Malcanthet wrote:
itsrowdy801 wrote:
wanderlustwoman wrote:Miss USA 2020 should be held in California! If almost a quarter of the class already lives there, they won't have to spent a fortune on travel. So which city are we thinking? LA is the obvious choice, but it would be neat to see it held in San Diego or back where it all began in Long Beach.

On the off chance it is in California, I don't think it'd be in a big cosmopolitan city like LA or San Diego with IMG's budget. It'll probably be in some small city that nobody wants to visit where the CVB is willing to throw out $$$ in hopes some people will want to travel there for a change. Think Sacramento, Fresno, Bakersfield.

Suspending my (strong) doubts, the California city I'd pick would be the Silicon Valley area. It would be a great tie-in with MUO's focus on women in STEM.

They can hold the pageant in San Jose at the Winchester Mystery House!

I keep hearing that its going to be in Reno again which I would be okay with. The stage looked amazing, the contestants seemed to enjoy the city , and maybe I'll go this year if I can drag a friend along (but like none of my irl friends like pageants :%(( so idk)
itsrowdy801

Postby meow-meow » Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:29 pm

I like the transgender girl from California. My eyes went straight on her!

So disappointed with the last 4 Miss USAs, not expecting much!
meow-meow

Real Life Name/Nick: Μαριέλα
Date of Birth: 15 Dec 1985
Profession: ♚~Princess~♚
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty, Animals, Food...anything cute and girly!

Postby itsrowdy801 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:24 am

Queen of the Clouds wrote:MISS CALIFORNIA USA 2020 CONTESTANTS ARE UP

https://www.facebook.com/pg/MissCaliforniaUSA/photos/?tab=album&album_id=10157968840370645&ref=page_internal

Our last state to upload their contestants; now, we officially have already seen our next Miss USA. Very exciting!!! I think this big increase in Californian state hoppers has weakened Miss California USA; it is by no means a bad batch, but it's definitely smaller and weaker than it has been in other years. I remember last year being the same case. Only one of 2019's runners-up has returned: Andrea Shen (1RU; also 1RU New York 2018). Oddly enough, there is only one returning semifinalist as well: Brenda Zuniga. Jordyn Chessmore was a semifinalist this year in Idaho and 2RU in Idaho 2014, and has previously been a California non-finalist. As I said with Florida, it's a bit hard for me to cross reference the contestants when I'm given no text to search and all that's published is images, so forgive me if I missed a girl, but I don't really see any other notable girls here. Some newcomers who stood out to me include Natalie Benson, Ashley Carr, Kataluna Enriquez, Allyshia Gupta, Effy Harvard (interestingly enough, she thanked Merissa Underwood [Miss Montana USA 2020] in her shoutouts section, so I guess they're friends), Whitney Mitchell, M'benda N'dour, and Olivia Parmar.

Andrea Shen:

Brenda Zuniga:

Kataluna Enriquez [she is transgender]:

Allyshia Gupta:

Effy Harvard:

M'benda N'dour:

I don't have an easy favorite in this group, I really like Jordyn Chessmore (y'all know I have a soft spot for girls who are about to age out) and Kataluna Enriquez, and I LOVE Trina Njoroge, she's seamlessly both beautiful and cute at the same time, plus she's a psych nurse (lots of nurses have competed at Miss USA, but I don't recall of a psych nurse specifically?).

I'd need to hear platforms/see their performance before I can really gauge much further than that, but I'm really looking forward to this one.
itsrowdy801

Postby kurtij » Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:14 am

DELAWARE-NEW YORK-NEW JERSEY
kurtij
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: m_cronin
Date of Birth: 27 Dec 1989
Profession: Missosologist
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: CURSING

Postby kurtij » Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:15 am

DELAWARE

SHE'S FREAKING SHORT.
kurtij

Real Life Name/Nick: m_cronin
Date of Birth: 27 Dec 1989
Profession: Missosologist
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: CURSING

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:19 am

kurtij wrote:
DELAWARE

SHE'S FREAKING SHORT.

I always knew she was short but didn't realize how short until I saw that pic with Cheslie. Wow. Cheslie is only 5'5 I think so how short is Delaware then?? She'll need to try extra hard to stand out.
Queen of the Clouds

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:21 am

Utah is already getting press attention here. She's been getting interviews/articles by CNN, NBC, Yahoo, and who knows what else will end up covering her. Things are looking good for her at Miss USA. She seems very eloquent in interviews too, and could have one of the best platforms this year (being a suicide survivor).
Queen of the Clouds

Postby wanderlustwoman » Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:27 am

Effy Harvard is the sister of Allison Harvard, from America's Next Top Model

wanderlustwoman
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 18 Oct 1991
Profession: Hostess
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: travel, cooking, cats, anti-MLM

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:28 am

wanderlustwoman wrote:Effy Harvard is the sister of Allison Harvard, from America's Next Top Model

omg i had no idea. getting major throwbacks now. i LOVED allison
Queen of the Clouds

Postby JoelR » Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:18 pm

Effy pr Brenda Z. for California.
JoelR
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.

Date of Birth: 21 May 1994
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: culinary arts
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: Painting

Postby itsrowdy801 » Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:21 am

What do y'all think of there being so many former MAO state titleholders (six!) this year? I don't recall of there ever being that many in recent memory, maybe a reflection on Miss America becoming an anti-pageantry joke as of late. A former Miss America state titleholder hasn't won the Miss USA crown since Shandi, but last year the MAO alumnae did quite well. Thinking about this as I start to put together my tentative Top 15.
itsrowdy801

Postby Malcanthet » Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:34 am

kurtij wrote:

[color=#FF4080]I always knew she was short but didn't realize how short until I saw that pic with Cheslie. Wow. Cheslie is only 5'5 I think so how short is Delaware then?? She'll need to try extra hard to stand out.
[/i]

Being on the opposite end of the spectrum may also let the judges remember you.. “oh that’s the short girl”.
Malcanthet

PreviousNext

Return to Miss Universe