Leave Sierra B ALONE!!!!!

Forum rules
Welcome to Missosology! RULES: Freedom of speech allowed but 1. NO CROSSING LIMITS AS DIRECT RACIST REMARKS, NUDE OR VIOLENT PICS. 2. NO SPAMMING/FLOODING 3. NO ADVERTISING 4. NO BLACKMAILING/VIOLATING/DIVULGING PRIVACY/personal infos of members as posting their real life pic/real life name without their consent. 5. NO AVENGING/ATTACKING MEMBERS ON THEIR PHYSICAL LOOKS 6. NO REPUTATION BUTTON ABUSE. Any question, feel free to post in the Help Desk section till a Moderator/Admin responds. HAVE FUN!

Re: Leave Sierra B ALONE!!!!!

Postby manoypoe » Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:01 am

thalyb1 wrote:Sierra has been a lover of the Philippines and Filipino fans! How dare you guys insult her just because she does not share your views over that low budget pageant.
Yes I agree this year was fair and it was a good show with Great deserving winners. But what about last year??? WHat about that creep that was posing and harrasing the candidates?

She was just sharing how the pageant impacted her because of the controversy. ALSO your title is misleading. She DID NOT accuse Miss Earth she said Miss Canada last year accused Miss EArth. If you guys continue this trend soon Filipino fans would be the worst fan in the world and would be ignored and we will be in drought in all of the pageants,.

Why should we be stopped in criticizing her or voicing our opinions? She committed a mistake and instead of just saying sorry for her blunder, she defended her review and use last year's as an aferthought, a convenient excuse. [-X [-X

If she takes into consideration last year's unrelated issue to her review this year, how stupid, ignorant and bias could that be? Until she comes into her senses, I support calling her out but with class. :-*

manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby Mauten » Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:21 am

manoypoe wrote:
thalyb1 wrote:Sierra has been a lover of the Philippines and Filipino fans! How dare you guys insult her just because she does not share your views over that low budget pageant.
Yes I agree this year was fair and it was a good show with Great deserving winners. But what about last year??? WHat about that creep that was posing and harrasing the candidates?

She was just sharing how the pageant impacted her because of the controversy. ALSO your title is misleading. She DID NOT accuse Miss Earth she said Miss Canada last year accused Miss EArth. If you guys continue this trend soon Filipino fans would be the worst fan in the world and would be ignored and we will be in drought in all of the pageants,.

Why should we be stopped in criticizing her or voicing our opinions? She committed a mistake and instead of just saying sorry for her blunder, she defended her review and use last year's as an aferthought, a convenient excuse. [-X [-X

If she takes into consideration last year's unrelated issue to her review this year, how stupid, ignorant and bias could that be? Until she comes into her senses, I support calling her out but with class. :-*

Sheirra ulo pala sya eh. She blog a topic which she is not familiar.
Mauten
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: abdullalih
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Alam nyo na
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: asarin si katay digong

Postby Busyboy » Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:30 am

I thought she would stop after deleting her video. But no, she created another one to cover her blunder with another blunder. Sorry, I don't share your opinion of her. But don't worry, I haven't attacked her. And I don't have any plans to, waste of time. At least, I'm one less of those who would want and would do school her... :-D :-D :-D
THE BIG FOUR

M U - M W - M E - M I
Busyboy
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 31 May 1984
Profession: Hobbyist
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: Travel/Trivia

Postby hahahahuhu » Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:46 am

She created a poor and ignorant video on a public platform, so she should expect all kinds of comments. If she can't take it, then don't post. The video she created was not a critic but a bashing since she was commenting on something she had no idea of.

If she has the right to express her opinion, then we also have ours.
hahahahuhu
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: Great
Date of Birth: 21 Feb 1999
Profession: Speaker
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing, pageant watching

Postby krissynelli » Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:47 am

DUCHESS STATEMENT REGARDING PUERTO RICANS IN GENERAL REACTIONS TOWARDS NELLYS WIN IS AN EYE OPENER...IN SHORT; DON'T ASSUME! <:-P
YO SOY PUERTO RICO!... HALF PUERTO RICAN / HALF "KIKI" VENDOR
krissynelli
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: krissylicious
Date of Birth: 22 May 1978
Profession: MAQUILLAGE
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: DILDOING, CATFIGHTS, WITCHCRAFT AND SORCERY
Message: NAMASTE!!! APAKABAR!!! SAWASDEE!!! MABUHAY!!! OLAH!!! BONJOU!!! ALOHA!!!

Postby krissynelli » Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:50 am

SIERRA AND THE FILIPINOS ARE AT FAULT.....FILIPINOS EXPECT AND ASSUME A LOT....SIERRA SHE CARELESSLY AND BLATANTLY TELLING THE TRUTH. TAKLESA. ANO BA NAMAN I PLEASE ANG MGA PINOYS AT SUBS.... <:-P
krissynelli

Message: NAMASTE!!! APAKABAR!!! SAWASDEE!!! MABUHAY!!! OLAH!!! BONJOU!!! ALOHA!!!

Postby manoypoe » Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:51 am

krissynelli wrote:DUCHESS STATEMENT REGARDING PUERTO RICANS IN GENERAL REACTIONS TOWARDS NELLYS WIN IS AN EYE OPENER...IN SHORT; DON'T ASSUME! <:-P

Dont assume what? What is the connection.
manoypoe

Postby arkenken » Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:57 am

I kind of agree but she really was at fault here. She’s careless and doing this video thing for clout so there’s that.
Everything is so finite. But don't you think that that's what makes our time, at specific moments, so important?

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
arkenken

Date of Birth: 13 Aug 1990
Profession: none
Hobbies/Interests: watching movies.

Postby krissynelli » Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:59 am

DON'T ASSUME THAT PUERTO RICANS IN GENERAL KNOW THE MS EARTH PAGEANT . SAME TO ALL PAGEANT GIRLS LIKE SIERRA..... <:-P
krissynelli

Postby krissynelli » Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:01 am

arkenken wrote:I kind of agree but she really was at fault here. She’s careless and doing this video thing for clout so there’s that.

SIERRA AND THE FILIPINOS ARE AT FAULT....FILIPINOS EXPECT TOO MUCH AND SIERRA IS TACTLESS.... IF I WERE SIERRA; SHE HAS TO PLEASE HER SUBS. KISS ASS FOR YOUR SUBS....SAYANG ANG DOLLARS KAPAG KINOKONTRA ANG MGA SUBS!..ANO BA NAMAN KONG PLASTIKAN ANG PAGPURI SA MS EARTH! WLA NAMAN MAWAWALA IF YOU PLEASE THEM.... =;))
krissynelli

Postby manoypoe » Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:23 am

krissynelli wrote:
arkenken wrote:I kind of agree but she really was at fault here. She’s careless and doing this video thing for clout so there’s that.

SIERRA AND THE FILIPINOS ARE AT FAULT....FILIPINOS EXPECT TOO MUCH AND SIERRA IS TACTLESS.... IF I WERE SIERRA; SHE HAS TO PLEASE HER SUBS. KISS ASS FOR YOUR SUBS....SAYANG ANG DOLLARS KAPAG KINOKONTRA ANG MGA SUBS!..ANO BA NAMAN KONG PLASTIKAN ANG PAGPURI SA MS EARTH! WLA NAMAN MAWAWALA IF YOU PLEASE THEM.... =;))

Hindi naman niya kailangang purihin pero kung nag research muna siya, mas katanggap tangap ang criticism niya.
manoypoe

Postby beautywatchnyc » Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:24 am

Adverse reactions cannot and should not be interrupted while Siera makes another mistake. The more Siera opens her mouth, the more she burrows herself deeper into mud! Isolating issues, not delving into matters she has no mastery of, is what she ought to do.
Last edited by beautywatchnyc on Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
beautywatchnyc
VIP MEMBERS are REAL LIFE candidates or PAGEANT ORGANIZERS.

Location: New York City (former) now residing in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea, SW5
Real Life Name/Nick: david
Profession: HR Consultancy, Professional Cooking
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing D Net Cooking Travel Reading Pho2graphy

Postby hahahahuhu » Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:28 am

krissynelli wrote:

The over-reactors are also at fault but Sierra has the bigger fault. Have you actually seen the video? It was pitiful. It was not even a review. It was hastily made without focus. A big portion was focused on her baby (very cute :) ). It was thoughtless and more of a rambling, very far from a respectable blogger. I'm quite sure many people will react differently if it was at the very least a good video. Delfin made a similar video about what he doesn't like about ME and it was well received because it was constructive. Sierra's was borderline bashing. It was plain as that.
hahahahuhu

Postby krissynelli » Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:30 am

hahahahuhu wrote:
krissynelli wrote:

The over-reactors are also at fault but Sierra has the bigger fault. Have you actually seen the video? It was pitiful. It was not even a review. It was hastily made without focus. A big portion was focused on her baby (very cute :) ). It was thoughtless and more of a rambling, very far from a respectable blogger. I'm quite sure many people will react differently if it was at the very least a good video. Delfin made a similar video about what he doesn't like about ME and it was well received because it was constructive. Sierra's was borderline bashing. It was plain as that.

MAYBE SHE HAD A BAD SEX A DAY BEFORE! ..... =;))
krissynelli

Postby robert schumann » Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:32 am

manoypoe wrote:
krissynelli wrote:

Hindi naman niya kailangang purihin pero kung nag research muna siya, mas katanggap tangap ang criticism niya.

Wala namang problema kung e criticize nya ang ME at wala syang alam sa pageant. Yung sa MGI vid nya, ganun din naman , may mga negative . Ibang iba lng talaga ang dating sa Miss Earth Recap nya. James Deakin Lame?

Meron pa syang “ why are girls dancing in the opening? I dont get it! Im confused!
robert schumann

Date of Birth: 12 Aug 1982
Profession: teacher
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Hobbies/Interests: art,reading books,surfing the net

Postby Bad Curtains Galore » Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:59 am

Am not a fan of Miss Earth, but even I could see her shortcomings:
(1) She’s a pageant blogger; she owes it to her audience to know BASIC things about ANY pageant she reviews;
(2) If you’re a reviewer and you’re coming from a perspective of bias (as she admitted in her explanation video), you need to put a disclaimer out there at the onset. Better yet, don’t make a review if that’s going to impact your statements;
(3) If you’re going to criticize one pageant for harassment-related allegations, then you have to criticize ALL pageants you review that have related allegations. Where are the others?

When you choose to be a public figure, be ready handle opinions on you as you are ready to dish out opinions. You’re fair game. People have the right to call you out on stupidity. I agree, though, that no one should go overboard by calling anybody a “bitchy cunt,” unless she’s behaving like Trump, Duterte, their followers or the losers here The Flop and her alternicks and minions.
Bad Curtains Galore

Real Life Name/Nick: Zuly
Date of Birth: 03 Feb 1993
Profession: Grad student
Hobbies/Interests: Stealing curtains

Postby Lite » Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:01 am

I think, its the other way around. Sierra was loved by the Filipino fans, from her stint in MU2016 to her yt channel. She was only very pleased to her Pinoy fans because she earn $$$ from it.
And FYI, Pinoy didn't asked inday sierra to be considerate on her ME review, they only want inday sierra to be factual which can only obtain thru a lil bit of research.
Lite

Real Life Name/Nick: Huma
Date of Birth: 25 Dec 1980
Profession: Financisl analyst
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: Taming wild animals

Postby hereiam » Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:10 am

the common problem with us filipinos is that, if anyone say something bad against us or being just honest with their opinion contrary to ours, usually we truly cannot accept it. why cant we be much open minded to understand why some people said it. you have your own opinion same as mine too. but we have no right to call anyone by brutal names such as. we can defend but to act like we know everything about miss earth is so much irrelevant. we only see the girls visually through any means of media, but we dont have any idea whats behind the pageant unless you work for them. too much " know it all" attitude of filipinos are sometimes too much irritable and sarcasm. i am a filipino and been travelling around the world and yes i am currently living in france; and have seen that attitude to many of my countrymen. i have so many friends who are part of lgbt but positively we are much educated to understand and accept criticisms but never call and insult anybody. here in europe is much vulgar and vivid to experience discrimination and people against you; and if a filipino attitude surrounds you, then you will have a problem.you can speak but never insult somebody. miss canada siera has been good to us but you broke her heart. it is not about innocence but she just said what she saw, heard and read; she just expressed her honest opinion. you can contradict but never insult her and never pretend that you know everything. so ITS YOU WHO MUST THINK BEFORE YOU CLICK!!! :hx [-X :-@
hereiam
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.

Date of Birth: 03 Aug 1978
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Hobbies/Interests: singing

Postby manoypoe » Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:45 am

hereiam wrote:the common problem with us filipinos is that, if anyone say something bad against us or being just honest with their opinion contrary to ours, usually we truly cannot accept it. why cant we be much open minded to understand why some people said it. you have your own opinion same as mine too. but we have no right to call anyone by brutal names such as. we can defend but to act like we know everything about miss earth is so much irrelevant. we only see the girls visually through any means of media, but we dont have any idea whats behind the pageant unless you work for them. too much " know it all" attitude of filipinos are sometimes too much irritable and sarcasm. i am a filipino and been travelling around the world and yes i am currently living in france; and have seen that attitude to many of my countrymen. i have so many friends who are part of lgbt but positively we are much educated to understand and accept criticisms but never call and insult anybody. here in europe is much vulgar and vivid to experience discrimination and people against you; and if a filipino attitude surrounds you, then you will have a problem.you can speak but never insult somebody. miss canada siera has been good to us but you broke her heart. it is not about innocence but she just said what she saw, heard and read; she just expressed her honest opinion. you can contradict but never insult her and never pretend that you know everything. so ITS YOU WHO MUST THINK BEFORE YOU CLICK!!! :hx [-X :-@

So she has the right to say what she heard, saw and read. but we dont have the right to say or express our reactions on what we saw, heard and read. Where is the justice? =;)) =;))

you could have chastised both sides but you did not even touch the shortcoming of Sierra.

She is thanking those who support or positively reacting but the good words of Cynthia L, Miss Earh Canada 2014, explaining about Miss Earth, no reactions from her. So many good and respectful replies defending Miss Earth or explaining Miss Earth to her, she has no reactions. I am a level headed and respectful person when it comes to Beauty Queens. I always try to weigh things but I cant justify her second vlog defending her blunders on her review of Miss Earth. She lost my respect for her irresponsible action and reaction. She is losing this battle if she still stands on it.
manoypoe

Postby sanen » Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:48 am

LAST YEAR CANADA WAS HARASSED. PERIOD
THIS YEAR AT MR WORLD A CANDIDATE FELT INSECURE AND THEN SOME OF YOU FILIPINO KEPT ON RANTING
STOP PROJECTING YOUR STUPIDITY....INSTEAD DEFEND THE VICTIM WHATEVER HAPPENS IN YOUR COUNTRY THATS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO REACT POSITIVELY...NOW ITS TIME TO BULLY SIERRA..DIDNT SHE EARLIER MADE A VIDEO ON WHY SHE LOVES YOUR COUNTRY, HER APPRECIATION TO YOUR QUEENS AND ALWAYS HAVE SOMETHING GOOD TO SAY ABT UR QUEENS...GROW UP..CHILDISH
sanen

Real Life Name/Nick: imtiyaz
Date of Birth: 04 Feb 1990
Profession: student
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: anything

Postby pacifico falafoxy » Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:51 am

At the end of the day, the more clicks her videos get, the more dollars she makes.
Publicity is publicity.

That same goes with Nawat, the more you fight with him, the more dollars and publicity he gets even if his candidates are dwindling. It’s a win-win situation.

Meanwhile, their opposing parties don’t make any green buck!
Last edited by pacifico falafoxy on Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pacifico falafoxy
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Fico
Date of Birth: 15 Oct 1994
Profession: Healthcare
Hobbies/Interests: Internet, travelling

Postby Busyboy » Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:55 am

sanen wrote:
THIS YEAR AT MR WORLD A CANDIDATE FELT INSECURE AND THEN SOME OF YOU FILIPINO KEPT ON RANTING
STOP PROJECTING YOUR STUPIDITY....INSTEAD DEFEND THE VICTIM WHATEVER HAPPENS IN YOUR COUNTRY THATS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO REACT POSITIVELY...NOW ITS TIME TO BULLY SIERRA..DIDNT SHE EARLIER MADE A VIDEO ON WHY SHE LOVES YOUR COUNTRY, HER APPRECIATION TO YOUR QUEENS AND ALWAYS HAVE SOMETHING GOOD TO SAY ABT UR QUEENS...GROW UP..CHILDISH

Yes, you saw anyone denying that?

Ms. CANADA was harassed. That's true. And many of us, not all, but many called out MEO for it.

Now, what's that got to do with her uninformed vlog about ME the first time around? And why are you so mad? Why are you so affected? Your hatred towards Filipinos reverberates and I have a hunch this has got nothing to do with Sierra's issues.
THE BIG FOUR

M U - M W - M E - M I
Busyboy

Date of Birth: 31 May 1984
Profession: Hobbyist
Hobbies/Interests: Travel/Trivia

Postby sanen » Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:06 am

Busyboy wrote:
sanen wrote:

Ms. CANADA was harassed. That's true. And many of us, not all, but many called out MEO for it.

Now, what's that got to do with her uninformed vlog about ME the first time around? And why are you so mad? Why are you so affected? Your hatred towards Filipinos reverberates and I have a hunch this has got nothing to do with Sierra's issues.

''Your Hatred towards Filipinos''

Well I never thought some people have the guts to use such hateful comments simply because I bear a different flag that comes with an advice...and yes to be clear this has nothing to do with ''FILIPINOS'' because not every filipinos are like that...lastly because she is misinformed doesn't necessarily mean she deserves to be bullied with such derogative names...darling stop using the word ''hate'' that's a strong word you can use dislike...BYE
sanen

Postby beautywatchnyc » Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:11 am

Busyboy wrote:
sanen wrote:

Sanen just unmasked himself. If you go back to some of his older posts, apparently it's easy to tell where his true sentiments lie. Siera's cherished memories of the Philippines and its people is something for the books. But it should not trigger Sanen to be oblivious of Siera's undoing. Now, who do you think is childish? Be my guest!
Last edited by beautywatchnyc on Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
beautywatchnyc

Location: New York City (former) now residing in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea, SW5
Real Life Name/Nick: david
Profession: HR Consultancy, Professional Cooking
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing D Net Cooking Travel Reading Pho2graphy

Postby hahahahuhu » Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:13 am

sanen wrote:

Why am I not surprised. You know very well that your comment is not just about Sierra! One only need to backread your posts! So I say the same to you! Grow up ... childish! bye!
hahahahuhu

Postby sanen » Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:38 am

beautywatchnyc wrote:
Busyboy wrote:
sanen wrote:

Sanen just unmasked himself. If you go back to some of his older posts, apparently it's easy to tell where his true sentiments lie. Siera's cherished memories of the Philippines and its people is something for the books. But it should not trigger Sanen to be oblivious of Siera's undoing. Now, who do you think is childish? Be my guest!

OK SIR THANK YOU SIR
sanen

Postby hereiam » Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:54 am

manoypoe wrote:
hereiam wrote:the common problem with us filipinos is that, if anyone say something bad against us or being just honest with their opinion contrary to ours, usually we truly cannot accept it. why cant we be much open minded to understand why some people said it. you have your own opinion same as mine too. but we have no right to call anyone by brutal names such as. we can defend but to act like we know everything about miss earth is so much irrelevant. we only see the girls visually through any means of media, but we dont have any idea whats behind the pageant unless you work for them. too much " know it all" attitude of filipinos are sometimes too much irritable and sarcasm. i am a filipino and been travelling around the world and yes i am currently living in france; and have seen that attitude to many of my countrymen. i have so many friends who are part of lgbt but positively we are much educated to understand and accept criticisms but never call and insult anybody. here in europe is much vulgar and vivid to experience discrimination and people against you; and if a filipino attitude surrounds you, then you will have a problem.you can speak but never insult somebody. miss canada siera has been good to us but you broke her heart. it is not about innocence but she just said what she saw, heard and read; she just expressed her honest opinion. you can contradict but never insult her and never pretend that you know everything. so ITS YOU WHO MUST THINK BEFORE YOU CLICK!!! :hx [-X :-@

So she has the right to say what she heard, saw and read. but we dont have the right to say or express our reactions on what we saw, heard and read. Where is the justice? =;)) =;))

you could have chastised both sides but you did not even touch the shortcoming of Sierra.

She is thanking those who support or positively reacting but the good words of Cynthia L, Miss Earh Canada 2014, explaining about Miss Earth, no reactions from her. So many good and respectful replies defending Miss Earth or explaining Miss Earth to her, she has no reactions. I am a level headed and respectful person when it comes to Beauty Queens. I always try to weigh things but I cant justify her second vlog defending her blunders on her review of Miss Earth. She lost my respect for her irresponsible action and reaction. She is losing this battle if she still stands on it.

did i say we dont have the right to respond????? another filipino who is ignorant. READ BEFORE YOU REPLY AND CLICK!!!!!!
hereiam
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.

Date of Birth: 03 Aug 1978
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Hobbies/Interests: singing

Postby Virginia Dalisay » Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:57 am

Its not good that we bash Sierra but it is also not good if she is making a review of ME without making a thorough research first. With great power comes great responsibility. Sadly, karma is a beech, we always get what we give. We are all liable in all of our actions, no one is exempted even Sierra. 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8->

[youtube]DL7-CKirWZE[/youtube]

ImageImage
Virginia Dalisay

Date of Birth: 14 Feb 1991
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Archeologist
Hobbies/Interests: Live the life you love and Love the life you live.
Message: Never be a prisoner of your past. It was just a lesson, not a life sentence.

Postby blazingskyx27 » Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:44 am

I personally haven't attacked Siera . I bear no hatred towards her. I watched some of her vlogs in the past. Nope, I have not subscribed to her channel. Why is that? Well, the pageant vlogs that I watch and interesting to me is that of Mr. Robato, Rafa Delfin, Nepali Beauty, even the Shandy Finnessy & Susie Castillo tandem. For me, being a Top 10 finalist in Miss Universe is not good enough a credential to be a pageant critic. To be a critic, one should have at least, a common sense. As far as my belief is concerned, she is entitled to her opinion if she does indeed, do not like Miss Earth.

One saying comes into my mind though, about her. Little knowledge is very dangerous. If she wishes not to come off as someone who is ignorant, misled or worse, completely clueless, a bit of research wouldn't hurt. OR don't review Miss Earth at all. And it wouldn't hurt and will not be a tarnish in her character as a person if she says sorry to the Miss Earth fans , IF she has enough self - awareness in her to realize she has offended a lot of people, who happens to be her subscribers. ( :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) )

Majority of Siera's subscribers are Pinoys because pageants have a significance in our history & culture as a people. In the Western world, pageantry is a dying art form, pronounced as highlighting women as sex objects in these contemporary times. If one lesson Siera could learn from all of this is that , do not bite the hand that feeds you. :)>- :)>- :)>- :)>-

blazingskyx27

Real Life Name/Nick: andy
Date of Birth: 25 Mar 1977
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: pop culture observer/ writer
Hobbies/Interests: net surfing, writing, going to the gym

Postby akosibatman » Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:53 am

SHUT UP ,,,, WHO ARE YOU TO DICTATE US WHAT TO FEEL ,,,, GET LOST GET OUT ASAP ,,,, SHUT UP =0 =0 =0 =0 =0 =0 =0 =0 =0 =0 =0 =0 =0 =0 =0
akosibatman

Real Life Name/Nick: batman
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1972
Profession: scientist
Hobbies/Interests: shopping

Next

Return to GENERAL