Miss EARTH vs. Miss GRANny INERNATIONAL!

Forum rules
Welcome to Missosology! RULES: Freedom of speech allowed but 1. NO CROSSING LIMITS AS DIRECT RACIST REMARKS, NUDE OR VIOLENT PICS. 2. NO SPAMMING/FLOODING 3. NO ADVERTISING 4. NO BLACKMAILING/VIOLATING/DIVULGING PRIVACY/personal infos of members as posting their real life pic/real life name without their consent. 5. NO AVENGING/ATTACKING MEMBERS ON THEIR PHYSICAL LOOKS 6. NO REPUTATION BUTTON ABUSE. Any question, feel free to post in the Help Desk section till a Moderator/Admin responds. HAVE FUN!

Re: Miss EARTH vs. Miss GRANny INERNATIONAL!

Postby ajsy0203 » Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:03 pm

This is from the forumer IanC062 from Ireland
Sorry, Asj.

I have no idea. I don't follow Miss Gwand. Too controversial for me.

Honestly, didn't even know there was a Miss Gwand Ireland.

One of the Irish commenter said that Sudawan doesn't have an Irish blood.

ajsy0203
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.

Real Life Name/Nick: AJ
Date of Birth: 05 Sep 1986
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Office Staff
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Teaching

Postby Yna Magenta » Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:42 pm

manoypoe wrote:
Yna Magenta wrote:No selection? Only a piece of pancake and a small softdrink (not even juice) for breakfast? =O/ =/

Hopefully no one from the ladies has lactose intolerance or else she/they will starve ~X( :%)) =O/

I felt sad for the ladies. I remember their hosting in USA when the girls have complained that they ate nothing but eggs and bananas. It looked like that they are coached or forced to smile and be happy. The only thing that is stand out in Nawat's pageant are the glossy photos or maybe grand production, aside from that, NOTHING! But the contestants will go home with no much memories to cherish. =O/ =O/

OMG how can one function with only that? @-)

I'm starting to think vaklang nawatwat's issue with Miss Iceland was not about her weight, it was her healthy appetite, she compromised their allotted budget for food :%)) it makes sense if you look at their plate, it seems always "portioned" :-O @-) =O/

Now we know how he can afford to give 40k$ as prize money 8->
Yna Magenta
ANGELS are the nicest persons of the forum.

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1991
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Reyna
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Umaura

Postby Yna Magenta » Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:48 pm

manoypoe wrote:What kind of food they are eating? Is that the only food to them? Whoever give Nawat the idea to hold his pageant in Venezuela must be castrated. =O/ =O/ >:< >:< :%(( :%((

In comparison...

ME girls = having a paid luxurious vacation
MGI girls = being trained to survive a famine

I wonder if a girl can backout before the finale, will nawatwat or the military allow it? [-O<
Yna Magenta

Postby Geeyourhair » Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:27 am

A facebook friend has shared this in his page. After watching the video it kinda makes sense to me now why Nawat did not have abundant food in Venezuela or it would be so insensitive of him being Venezuela is in bad situation. I never realized Venezuela has gone to this level. I'm really affected by the video. I hope the country bounces back.

Geeyourhair
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1995
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Professional
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: social media

Postby Yna Magenta » Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:36 am

Geeyourhair wrote:A facebook friend has shared this in his page. After watching the video it kinda makes sense to me now why Nawat did not have abundant food in Venezuela or it would be so insensitive of him being Venezuela is in bad situation. I never realized Venezuela has gone to this level. I'm really affected by the video. I hope the country bounces back.

As per manoypoe, they didn't have a lot of food when they held the pageant in US either, therefore I conclude that Venezuela's current economic crisis is just a convenient coincidence for vaklang nawatwat @-) =O/ :%))
Yna Magenta

Postby Jonathan Nguyen » Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:05 pm

I am going to be honest. Only Pinoy earthlings and the Boricua Duchess think that ME is popular. Reality is, if you go to ME’s thread, you see that only a bunch of Pinoy Earthlings and Duchess post there (and the way they spam make the thread’s pages increase so fast). If you go to MGI’s thread, MI’s thread or even Miss Globe’s thread, you see posters are from different countries. This goes to show only Pinoys and Duchess are interested in ME :)>-

Jonathan Nguyen
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Real Life Name/Nick: Jonathan Nguyen
Date of Birth: 10 Aug 1997
Profession: Software Developer
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Miss Universe and Miss World

Postby meenakshit chaudhary » Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:17 pm

Geeyourhair wrote:A facebook friend has shared this in his page. After watching the video it kinda makes sense to me now why Nawat did not have abundant food in Venezuela or it would be so insensitive of him being Venezuela is in bad situation. I never realized Venezuela has gone to this level. I'm really affected by the video. I hope the country bounces back.

I cried after watching this video.
Meanwhile, Now What and the MGI girls do not care about this as long as they can dance the night away.
What a way to start a war.

meenakshit chaudhary
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: shit
Date of Birth: 14 Feb 1985
Profession: model
Hobbies/Interests: boys and men

Postby ajsy0203 » Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:36 pm

meenakshit chaudhary wrote:

I cried after watching this video.
Meanwhile, Now What and the MGI girls do not care about this as long as they can dance the night away.
What a way to start a war.

There could be a "cover up" about the real situation in Venezuela just to prove that Venezuela is still a good country? But watching pageants could "escape" the harsh political reality in Venezuela?
ajsy0203

Real Life Name/Nick: AJ
Date of Birth: 05 Sep 1986
Profession: Office Staff
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Teaching

Postby lutosfeet » Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:51 pm

Of course ME pa din kahit hate na hate q s Lorraine.
lutosfeet

Date of Birth: 04 Mar 1987
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Rocker
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: pageant and writing

Postby manoypoe » Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:02 pm

Jonathan Nguyen wrote:I am going to be honest. Only Pinoy earthlings and the Boricua Duchess think that ME is popular. Reality is, if you go to ME’s thread, you see that only a bunch of Pinoy Earthlings and Duchess post there (and the way they spam make the thread’s pages increase so fast). If you go to MGI’s thread, MI’s thread or even Miss Globe’s thread, you see posters are from different countries. This goes to show only Pinoys and Duchess are interested in ME :)>-

So stupid analogy as usual. So how many are you lurking only? Look at the number of views. How many times a day you visit Miss Earth coverage and silently wishing, the same can be said other pageants. Combine all the number of views of the pageants you mentioned, they cant surpass Miss Earth.

Manoypoe, Duchess and other earthlings cant make the coverage almost 400k views now.
manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby Jonathan Nguyen » Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:10 pm

manoypoe wrote:
Jonathan Nguyen wrote:I am going to be honest. Only Pinoy earthlings and the Boricua Duchess think that ME is popular. Reality is, if you go to ME’s thread, you see that only a bunch of Pinoy Earthlings and Duchess post there (and the way they spam make the thread’s pages increase so fast). If you go to MGI’s thread, MI’s thread or even Miss Globe’s thread, you see posters are from different countries. This goes to show only Pinoys and Duchess are interested in ME :)>-

So stupid analogy as usual. So how many are you lurking only? Look at the number of views. How many times a day you visit Miss Earth coverage and silently wishing, the same can be said other pageants. Combine all the number of views of the pageants you mentioned, they cant surpass Miss Earth.

Manoypoe, Duchess and other earthlings cant make the coverage almost 400k views now.

You can be delusional as much as you want. Don’t force me to be as delusional as you are :)>-

Jonathan Nguyen

Real Life Name/Nick: Jonathan Nguyen
Date of Birth: 10 Aug 1997
Profession: Software Developer
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Miss Universe and Miss World

Postby Busyboy » Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:16 pm

manoypoe wrote:

Nakupo manoypoe. Dapat di mo na pinatulan. Nakatira sa ilalim ng bato yan eh. Nalimutan yata na kahit anong deny nila, kinocover pa rin ng mga pageant sites, kahit Latin o Indonesians pa yan, ang ME. Kaya nga nga gumawa sila ng alingasngas eh para mabawasan views ng ME sa IG... hahahaha
THE BIG FOUR

M U - M W - M E - M I
Busyboy

Date of Birth: 31 May 1984
Profession: Hobbyist
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: Travel/Trivia

Postby manoypoe » Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:57 pm

Jonathan Nguyen wrote:
manoypoe wrote:

You can be delusional as much as you want. Don’t force me to be as delusional as you are :)>-

You are as delusional as Nawat hahah. You deserve each other, garbage. =;)) =;))
Last edited by manoypoe on Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:58 pm

Busyboy wrote:
manoypoe wrote:

Nakupo manoypoe. Dapat di mo na pinatulan. Nakatira sa ilalim ng bato yan eh. Nalimutan yata na kahit anong deny nila, kinocover pa rin ng mga pageant sites, kahit Latin o Indonesians pa yan, ang ME. Kaya nga nga gumawa sila ng alingasngas eh para mabawasan views ng ME sa IG... hahahaha

Hindi kasi ako busy, boy. =;)) Sarap kayang bumatok sa mga tanga. =;))
Last edited by manoypoe on Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
manoypoe

Postby benchtel1978 » Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:52 pm

No comparison. Honestly. Really. The cheapness of MESS GRAND MAMA is on another level!!!! hahahaha #fact
benchtel1978

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1978
Profession: businessman
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: competitions

Postby Geeyourhair » Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:47 pm

So who cares if only Pinoys post messages on the ME thread? Who cares? Everyone was enjoying there. And we got a lot of visitors there (including Vietnamese) who just go there to view and read our posts. They do not need to post, really although they are very much welcome (unless they only do it out of bashing and outright hate like what you do). Pinoys postings are enough to keep the thread alive and fun (including Coco's lol). At least ME attracts 85 countries to participate. While other "popular" pageant you mentioned could barely reach 60 countries when they are very much popular outside Philippines, right?
Geeyourhair

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1995
Profession: Professional
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: social media

Postby benchtel1978 » Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:16 pm

Sophia7 wrote:This is their lunch.. Look at that " old nasty, rusty chair...

YUNG COKE NILA NA DE-BOTE! LOL THROWBACK SA PIYESTAHAN NAMIN SA PROBINSYA! HAHAHAHAHA
benchtel1978

Postby benchtel1978 » Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:18 pm

HEY F A G, YOU ARE ALSO INTERESTED IN ME! AMININ! U.....LOL
benchtel1978

Postby Pageanaticz » Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:52 am

Dragona Anaconda wrote:
WHY MISS PHILIPPINES IS NOT HERE IN VENEZUELA FOR MGI ACTIVITIES? :-O
AND WHY MISS EARTH DOESN'T HAVE THIS KIND OF PHOTO SHOOTS? =/

MUKHANG NAG EENJOY ANG MGA BRUHA !!! SARAP INGUDNGOD SA
MUKHA NI NAWAT YANG MABABAHONG KIPAY NG MGA MERLAT NA YAN !!! >:<

[size=150]Am sure MGI candidates are dying to feel thalassotherapy by swimming in the white sand beaches in the Philippines. Sadly they don't have that in MGI =;)) =;)) =;)) [/size]
Pageanaticz
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Jay
Date of Birth: 15 Feb 1984
Profession: Consumer Relations Officer
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: Everything

Postby batobato » Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:26 am

False

What makes ME thread move fast is because of the worthwhile and interesting activities they have unlike that obscure pageant they only do photoshoots on random streets of the host nation

How many times you actually visited and lurked ME thread? Don't lie ;/))
Last edited by batobato on Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
batobato

Date of Birth: 05 Mar 1989
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: .....
Hobbies/Interests: .....

Postby batobato » Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:31 am

Oh I forgot

Because you mentioned only Pinoys and handful foreigners are interested with ME, FOX+ will broadcast the Coronation on 26th :!!

The other one...

Uhm... Facebook LIVE! ;/))
batobato

Postby manoypoe » Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:25 am

batobato wrote:

False

What makes ME thread move fast is because of the worthwhile and interesting activities they have unlike that obscure pageant they only do photoshoots on random streets of the host nation

He visits several times a day that is why he knows. Isnt it obvious? =;)) Maybe he already contributed of a total 1000 views. :%)) :%))
manoypoe

Postby batobato » Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:38 am

manoypoe wrote:
batobato wrote:

False

He visits several times a day that is why he knows. Isnt it obvious? =;)) Maybe he already contributed of a total 1000 views. :%)) :%))

I wouldn't be surprised if he contributed that number of views

;/))
batobato

Previous

Return to GENERAL