Miss Earth 2019: Suggestion Thread

Re: Miss Earth 2019: Suggestion Thread

Postby JustinSky » Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:28 am

mulholland wrote:remove those wrapper thing of the bouquet of flowers handed to the winners and yes those sashes during evening gown and swimsuit rounds are so distracting

I'm okay with the ladies wearing sashes during the top 18 since all the ladies are on stage and the gown is a non factor since the top 18 competition is called Beauty of Face and not Evening Gown round. But I highly suggest that during the Top 12 round which is Figure and Form there will be no sash since they are judge with obviously their Figure and Form. Haha.

JustinSky
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 07 Jul 1998
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: Marketing Manager
Hobbies/Interests: Travelling

Postby La Tierra » Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:42 am

mulholland wrote:remove those wrapper thing of the bouquet of flowers handed to the winners and yes those sashes during evening gown and swimsuit rounds are so distracting

Agree. No store-bought bouquets, please. Or if there’s a sponsor for it, it won’t hurt to ask them to do a custom-made bouquet sans the plastic wrapper.

And yes, the sash gets in the way of really delivering a strong pasarela. Better to flash the flag or country name while the candidate walks the stage.
HOLA! COME VISIT AND JOIN OUR GROWING FAMILY!

YOUTUBE: https://www.youtube.com/c/LaReinaDeBelleza

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/lareinapaginaoficial
La Tierra

Real Life Name/Nick: AAA
Date of Birth: 01 Feb 1981
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: BPO
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hobbies/Interests: Internet, Music, Fashion, Current Events

Postby La Tierra » Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:55 am

manoypoe wrote:Please dont ever scrap the mini competitions and awarding of medals. They serve so many purpose. It gives the queens some bragging rights. When they come home, they have something to show to their countrymen.

The mini competitions also serve as their way of entertaining the crowd of their visited towns or cities. The audience is happy and the girls are rewarded. The girls I think now know that these medals have no bearing in the overall standing. Only 3 prelims are scored but the mini competitons will also test the characters of the girls.

I guess we just see those mock pageants differently.

I see tired, confused but compliant girls. You guys see entertainment.

Don’t you think it’s a little selfish to have those as entertainment for the locals?
Come on, puede naman fashion show or meet and greet.

And you’re correct to say those medals give the girls some bragging rights. But no matter how hard you explain that the medals don’t count in the prelim scores, if you see a girl winning medals left and right, you see her as a frontrunner. And when she misses the cut, well, another tramoya thread I suppose.

La Tierra

Postby Focpoclou Wang » Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:59 am

No more sash during swimsuit and evening gown competition
JUST PUT THEIR COUNTRY'S NAME AT THE BACKGROUND like this.
sa top 4 na lang lagyan ng sash para makita kung anong country ang napili sa last round.
At utang na loob gandahan niyo naman yung stage dahil yan ang unang unang napapansin.

ImageImage
Focpoclou Wang

Date of Birth: 15 Mar 1992
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Secretary
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: Selfies
Message: Ang relasyon binubuo ng respeto, tiwala at unawa. Hindi yung puro tuwad, pasok at bukaka!

Postby La Tierra » Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:03 am

OMG. Canned applause! or canned cheers!

Laging wala sa Miss Earth ng canned applause.

La Tierra

Postby melania » Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:39 pm

1. PLEASE HIRE A DECENT DJ FOR GROUP COMPETITIONS, KASI PARANG PISTA SA BARRIO LANG, NON STOP LITTLE MIX SONGS, SO CHEAP

2, PLEASE GET RID OF THAT CHEAP RATTAN CHAIR, IT WAS ALREADY SHOWN FOR 2 YEARS IN A ROW... MAYBE A NEW ONE ?

3. FINALE, PLEASE CHANGE THAT BOUQUET OF FLOWERS WRAPPED IN TULIP PLASTIC WRAPPERS,THE QUEENS DESERVE THE BEST BOUQUET OF FLOWERS FROM THE PHILIPPINES CONSIDERING THE THEME FOR THIS YEAR IS ABOUT FLOWERS

4.COMPETENT INTERPRETERS PLEASE....THATS WHY OTHER PAGEANTS LIKE MISS INTERNATIONAL IS JUST DOING IT BY MEMORISED MESSAGES JUST TO SAVE INTERPRETERS...BUT MISS EARTH IS MORE ON COMMUNICATION SKILLS OF EACH CONTESTANT TO CROWN A WELL DESERVED QUEEN,,,SO ITS THEY RESPONSIBILITY TO GET INTERPRETERS FOR THEIR CONTESTANTS. PLEASE PROVE INTERPRETER FOR MISS ISRAEL,,, THAT EDITION WAS PAINFUL TO WATCH, SAME WITH MISS BRAZIL DURING THE CORONATION NIGHT.

5. PLEASE ALLOT SOME TIME FOR PRACTICE DURING THE CORONATION NIGHT

6.THE MAIN COMPETITION LIKE SWIMSUIT, GOWN AND NATIONAL COSTUME, PLEASE DONT DO IT IN A GROUP...IT IS BETTER TO SEE THEM ALL

7.PLEASE DONT EXPOSE THE GIRLS IN PLACES NA MASYADO NG MADUDUMI WHICH WILL BE AGAINST HEALTH AND SAFETY JUST TO AVOID ILLNESS WHICH HAPPENED BEFORE

8.THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT....PLEASE PROVIDE A POLICY REGARDING NO TOUCH POLICY TO THE GIRLS, YUNG IBANG NAGPAPA PICTURE KAILANGAN PA BANG AKBAYAN, HAWAKAN SA HIPS, ANG KANDIDATA DURING PICTURE TAKING??? THIS POLICY WILL HELP CAROUSEL TO AVOID ALLEGATIONS OF SEXUAL HARASSMENT WHICH HAPPENED LAST YEAR.

9. PLEASE, NO TO CAROUSEL MANSION FOR THE OPENING, THE PLACE IS TOO DARK, MASYADO RAW MALAMOK,MAINIT, MAKATI ANG GRASS AT MARAMING LANGGAM ,,, PLEASE DO IT IN A PROPER VENUE
melania
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: melanie
Date of Birth: 28 May 1984
Profession: stylist
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: blogging,travelling,counting money

Postby purplesay » Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:37 pm

1. Official and really good translators (so that it levels out the playing field)
2. If we continue the medal placements, maybe have it count towards a percentage to entering the semis (so that it's not confusing and can really be bragging rights).
3 I'd scrap the resorts wear (or maybe keep it in lieu of swimsuit so that those with more conservative backgrounds can participate in the figure and form area?). Idk I never got the reason behind resort wear.
4. I'd echo Handsama in clarifying the SOPs for anything that happens so that the girls know who to go to for problems/concerns, and to make them feel safe enough to air their grievances personally rather than through social media.
5. Please be mindful of the sponsors (whitening products? bottled water? DOMs?) It can tarnish the authenticity of the pageant.
6. Practice the environmental concern even in handling the pageant please! This is why I really appreciated having more recycled materials for the stage etc. Recycled need not look terrible--there are a lot of things that are recycled and upcycled or use minimal resources that look glam and aren't too expensive. It just needs a lot of creativity. I'd echo what some other forumers were saying in taking out the plastic wrappers of the flowers, or even think about how they are serving food to the girls (can we find something to replace styrofoam/plastic that is either reusable or bidoegrades?)
7. It would be nice if the girls got the stage on their own during the competition rather than be grouped in 2's or 3's but I understand that it might take too long so this is isn't as high a priority for me.
8. It would also be nice if the sashes are taken out (or held I guess) when it's competition time since it does seem to distract a lot
9. If Carousel really wants to continue with the theme and themed attire each year, they need to clarify this with the different NDs since I feel bad that some girls have really decked out themed attires while some either didn't get the memo or misunderstood it (I think I remember seeing someone dressed up in 2017 as a costumy wonder woman and was confused).
10. I'd show the eco videos during the live competition also, or at the very least have it more prominently displayed during the competition--it's a waste since it's hardly used throughout.
11. Have the rest of the elemental court consistently pass on their crowns.

purplesay

Date of Birth: 05 Jul 1987
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Professor finishing up the doctorate
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: Cooking

Postby Rosa Mystica » Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:51 pm

Ligaya Magdalena wrote:
Virginia Dalisay wrote:If possible, make the STAGE look fabulous by making it more bigger and wider and by adding more glitters and colorful lights. This is what the whole planet see from start to finish of the pageant night, so might as well make it astoundingly marvelous and splendidly remarkable . >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p <:-P

BOKLOOOHH, ALAM MO NAMANG POORISIMA DE LEON ANG MISS EARTH KAYA PURO TIPID ANG PEG. TULOY NAPAG IWANAN NA SILA NG Miss Gwand INTERNATIONAL PAGEANT NI NAWAT KUNG PA-BONGAHAN LANG SA STAGE ANG PAG UUSAPAN. KUNG KULANG SA BUDGET EH DI MAG SOLICIT SA MGA MAYAYAMAN DIYAN SA PILIPINAS. KAY CHAVIT, SA MGA MARCOSES, KAY SY, KAY LUCIO TAN. KAY VILLAR, SA MGA AYALA. MAKE A WAY, HINDI LALAPIT SA INYO ANG PERA KUNG WALANG KAYONG GAGAWIN. [-( [-( [-( [-( [-( [-( [-( [-( [-( [-(

Himfernesss naman sa ME, mas maganda naman ang stage nila kumpara sa napaka boring na stage ng MI :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ <:-P
[youtube]hi5Ob0AiVB8[/youtube]
ImageImage
Rosa Mystica

Date of Birth: 08 Mar 1990
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Call Center Agent
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: Movies
Message: Those who tried to break you are expecting you to be in fight mode. Conquer them with your peace.

Postby manoypoe » Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:42 pm

Rosa Mystica wrote:
Ligaya Magdalena wrote:
Virginia Dalisay wrote:If possible, make the STAGE look fabulous by making it more bigger and wider and by adding more glitters and colorful lights. This is what the whole planet see from start to finish of the pageant night, so might as well make it astoundingly marvelous and splendidly remarkable . >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p <:-P

BOKLOOOHH, ALAM MO NAMANG POORISIMA DE LEON ANG MISS EARTH KAYA PURO TIPID ANG PEG. TULOY NAPAG IWANAN NA SILA NG Miss Gwand INTERNATIONAL PAGEANT NI NAWAT KUNG PA-BONGAHAN LANG SA STAGE ANG PAG UUSAPAN. KUNG KULANG SA BUDGET EH DI MAG SOLICIT SA MGA MAYAYAMAN DIYAN SA PILIPINAS. KAY CHAVIT, SA MGA MARCOSES, KAY SY, KAY LUCIO TAN. KAY VILLAR, SA MGA AYALA. MAKE A WAY, HINDI LALAPIT SA INYO ANG PERA KUNG WALANG KAYONG GAGAWIN. [-( [-( [-( [-( [-( [-( [-( [-( [-( [-(

Himfernesss naman sa ME, mas maganda naman ang stage nila kumpara sa napaka boring na stage ng MI :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ <:-P

Miss Earth has one of the best, original and most innnovative stages for the last three years. For me, there is nothing to say regarding the stage but KEEP IT UP!
manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby manoypoe » Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:51 pm

La Tierra wrote:
manoypoe wrote:Please dont ever scrap the mini competitions and awarding of medals. They serve so many purpose. It gives the queens some bragging rights. When they come home, they have something to show to their countrymen.

The mini competitions also serve as their way of entertaining the crowd of their visited towns or cities. The audience is happy and the girls are rewarded. The girls I think now know that these medals have no bearing in the overall standing. Only 3 prelims are scored but the mini competitons will also test the characters of the girls.

Don’t you think it’s a little selfish to have those as entertainment for the locals?

And you’re correct to say those medals give the girls some bragging rights. But no matter how hard you explain that the medals don’t count in the prelim scores, if you see a girl winning medals left and right, you see her as a frontrunner. And when she misses the cut, well, another tramoya thread I suppose.

Recently, Miss Universe Chile awarded medals to their contestants. I have seen Miss Earth girls who are enjoying these mini competitions and looking forward to strut their wares. We have also witnessed some delegates bragging their medal harvests when they come home. Recently also, I have seen Luissa Burton, Miss Earth 2016, posted throw back photo of her Natcos winning gold and she was proud of it.

An Indonesian delegate, Nita is I think the name, kept all her medals and awards and was proud of them, even if she did not place. We've also seen many ND's bragging their mini competitions medals or awards. Therefore, I am still in favor of medal awarding. :=p :=p =D> =D>
manoypoe

Postby melania » Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:47 pm

manoypoe wrote:
Rosa Mystica wrote:
Ligaya Magdalena wrote:

Miss Earth has one of the best, original and most innnovative stages for the last three years. For me, there is nothing to say regarding the stage but KEEP IT UP!

NO MAKE UP CHALLENGE AND FACE COVERED WITH HAT IN SWIMSUIT IS NOT ORIGINAL, I WATCHED THAT FIRST IN THE FACE UK 2013
melania

Real Life Name/Nick: melanie
Date of Birth: 28 May 1984
Profession: stylist
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: blogging,travelling,counting money

Postby manoypoe » Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:25 pm

melania wrote:
manoypoe wrote:
Rosa Mystica wrote:
Ligaya Magdalena wrote:

NO MAKE UP CHALLENGE AND FACE COVERED WITH HAT IN SWIMSUIT IS NOT ORIGINAL, I WATCHED THAT FIRST IN THE FACE UK 2013

We are talking about the stage. About the no make-up challenge and face covered with hat during the figure and form prelim were popularized by Miss Earth.
manoypoe

Postby vinusya » Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:40 pm

-brittany ann to cohost.
-now united to perform
-groups like “earth exclusives” should be present at the airport to interview arriving candidates for the internet to witness them arriving. this will give us the first impression
-lights on the floor. glass stage floor like in verssailes
-dance party at the opening
-top 4 from last year to comeback again and final walk
-dance party!
-one design costume for the opening but that are some minor pageants who do this so no.
- A circular catwalk/walkway on stage. i remember they have this in 2001
-bench to sponsor please.they did well with mister world.
-i think i agree with hosts from the past elemental winners who are good at speaking english.
-crown china this time (just kidding)
-more to come
Last edited by vinusya on Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If everyone can be a beauty queen, what is hardwork?
Maybe there is no hardwork, only surgeries ?
vinusya
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.

Real Life Name/Nick: Nawatt
Date of Birth: 11 Aug 1994
Profession: Red Haired Model
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Net Surfing
Message: A queen shouldn't be lazy going to the gym, caring, reading and learning.

Postby vinusya » Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:52 pm

blunderer wrote:1. Computer Graphics Design on screen for the Finals Night.
2. Get more international judges, specially those who think globally, even for preliminaries.
3. Limit Filipino jdges to 1 or 2, Some Filipino prelim judges have weird choices and sadly not a lot who has a global mindset
5. REMOVE the hashtag round, not all Hashtag trends are the same across all nations
5. Top 20 instead of 18?
6. Make your social media active especially facebook
7. GLAMSHOTS (Venezuela style during Osmel era)
8. I'm sure the semifinalists will all be intelligent, choose someone with a STUNNING FACE like Ponkan.

That's all I can think for now.

PS. Thank you Miss Earth for hearing us the fans.

this is bravo. i like 1, 2, 3, 5, 8

but the hashtag round should retain. this is to check if the girl also thinking global by reading about other nations trending topics.
vinusya

Message: A queen shouldn't be lazy going to the gym, caring, reading and learning.

Postby manoypoe » Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:58 pm

vinusya wrote:-brittany to host
-now united to perform
-groups like “earth exclusives” should be present at the airport to interview arriving candidates for the internet to witness them arriving.
-more to come

I like some Miss Earth fansites reps to be present in the airport during the arrival of the delegates and interview them.
manoypoe

Postby vinusya » Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:12 pm

manoypoe wrote:
vinusya wrote:-brittany to host
-now united to perform
-groups like “earth exclusives” should be present at the airport to interview arriving candidates for the internet to witness them arriving.
-more to come

I like some Miss Earth fansites reps to be present in the airport during the arrival of the delegates and interview them.

yes ambush interview-like. i remember catriona have this kind of interviews during the miss u 18
vinusya

Postby La Tierra » Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:08 am

Do you guys think MEO should get a decent (as in an actual brand) swimsuit sponsor?

I think Fredie Abad’s designs are sooooo dated.

La Tierra

Postby La Tierra » Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:11 am

manoypoe wrote:
La Tierra wrote:

Recently, Miss Universe Chile awarded medals to their contestants. I have seen Miss Earth girls who are enjoying these mini competitions and looking forward to strut their wares. We have also witnessed some delegates bragging their medal harvests when they come home. Recently also, I have seen Luissa Burton, Miss Earth 2016, posted throw back photo of her Natcos winning gold and she was proud of it.

An Indonesian delegate, Nita is I think the name, kept all her medals and awards and was proud of them, even if she did not place. We've also seen many ND's bragging their mini competitions medals or awards. Therefore, I am still in favor of medal awarding. :=p :=p =D> =D>

Let’s agree to disagree na lang then. :=p

La Tierra

Postby chorr » Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:16 am

Remove disgusting predators as sponsors. Remove DOMs and politicians as sponsors.

Improve logistics. The girls dont need many activities, they need activities that would make them shine!

Select a BEAUTIFUL WINNER. See what happens when the winner is beautiful:
Ponkan - 9 countries
Tereza - 11 countries
Nicole - 10 countries.

Crown a black beauty already! USA is promising, use her powerful passport to your advantage!

Truth bombs, truth bombs everywhere!
chorr
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: none
Hobbies/Interests: tambays

Postby zoondwaine » Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:25 am

1. It would be better to announce all the top 8 first before they will ask for a question.
2. No more hashtag question, replace it with picture or video and give their opinion
3. HD video of preliminary comp like figure and form, beauty and poise and intelligence round. Your live video always sucks so it would be better if late telecast but good quality video
4. Girl with the most medal win will automatically in top 18 and then the best eco video
5. Dont hire Manahan as director, his shots is so baduy. He likes to show a lot of audience than a contestant
6. Dont hire DOMs as sponsor

Maintain the following:
1. Lots of travel for girls, they enjoy it so much
2. Maintain a beautiful stage and a fastpaced production.
3. Crown a beautiful and marketable girl like Ponkan.
zoondwaine

Real Life Name/Nick: zoondwaine
Date of Birth: 07 Jun 1990
Profession: Manager
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Reading, traveling, culturl immersion, nature trek
Message: I learned misso in 2010 and after that I'm hook to this site in regards to pageant issues.

Postby sissymeow » Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:42 am

Get rid of the mask or covering of face for the figure and form. Wearing a swimsuit is not about your form and all. Swimsuits is about confidence. Its so cringy to see women wearing swimsuits with their head covered.
sissymeow

Hobbies/Interests: none and none

Postby sissymeow » Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:53 am

official photoshoot please. like an editorial photoshoot
sissymeow

Hobbies/Interests: none and none

Postby Choco Marshmallow » Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:28 pm

Admit it, MGI stage is more grandiose and fabolous compared to the pathetic 3rdd world style of ME @-)
[youtube]ganPjnh5WC0[/youtube]
Choco Marshmallow
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.

Date of Birth: 03 May 1993
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Fashion Designer
Hobbies/Interests: Astronomy
Message: When you know your worth, no one can make you feel worthless… GRACIAS!!!

Postby Giuliana Paulina » Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:32 pm

Choco Marshmallow wrote:Admit it, MGI stage is more grandiose and fabolous compared to the pathetic 3rdd world style of ME @-)

absolutely TRUE and mind you, they always bash Nawat and Morley for being a culprit of a cooking show, yet this ME almost crown their own filipino candidate every other year @-) @-) @-) =O/
[youtube]ZjVQyCnSZmo[/youtube]
Giuliana Paulina

Date of Birth: 16 Apr 1991
Profession: Amazon Queen
Hobbies/Interests: Wild Party

Postby manoypoe » Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:51 pm

Choco Marshmallow wrote:Admit it, MGI stage is more grandiose and fabolous compared to the pathetic 3rdd world style of ME @-)

If one loves superficiality and copycat, then he will agree with you. The rich style is much better than first world stage of Miss International but still both of them are way ahead than the rudderless, aimless, superficial pageant you are promoting. :-* :-* :%)) :%)) But by the way, this is a suggestion thread for Miss Earth, you can create one for that pageant. Promote it as you want it, we dont care. Please dont rain jealousy and superficiality in the parade of earthlings. :-* :-* =;)) =;))
Last edited by manoypoe on Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:53 pm

Giuliana Paulina wrote:

absolutely TRUE and mind you, they always bash Nawat and Morley for being a culprit of a cooking show, yet this ME almost crown their own filipino candidate every other year @-) @-) @-) =O/

You want me to state the obvious? It will be a long discussion but we can create another thread for that. Not here please. Please show some manners. :-* :-* =D> =D>
manoypoe

Postby blunderer » Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:21 pm

manoypoe wrote:
Giuliana Paulina wrote:

You want me to state the obvious? It will be a long discussion but we can create another thread for that. Not here please. Please show some manners. :-* :-* =D> =D>

They can't create their own thread because no one would visit. So they look for where we are and try to push themselves in.
blunderer
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Buong Buong Marcos
Date of Birth: 10 Feb 1988
Profession: Hot
Hobbies/Interests: Menace

Postby Geeyourhair » Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:52 pm

Except for the few earthworms who can't find a thread for them to feast on, I like all the suggestions from the Earthlings. I hope Carousel would really read this thread. And good luck jung sino man ang pakikinggan ng Carousel sa dinami-dami nang suggestions dito.
Geeyourhair
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1995
Profession: Professional
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: social media

Postby vinusya » Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:05 pm

Zero filipino judge, except m lorraine
vinusya

Postby vinusya » Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:10 pm

blunderer wrote:
manoypoe wrote:
Giuliana Paulina wrote:

They can't create their own thread because no one would visit. So they look for where we are and try to push themselves in.

some stage of that minor beauty “only” pageant (like beauty pageants are modeling agencies) looks like a movie house. the concept didn’t even talks about their tagline which is about war. it is the most irrelevant show on earth. definitely! useless! so move that contest out of this thread because obviously fans of missearth, miss universe, miss world, miss international, miss supra, miss intercontinental and others DON’T CARE!!!

carry on earthlings
Last edited by vinusya on Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
vinusya

PreviousNext

Return to Miss Earth