What’s all about “Fredo”?

Forum rules
Welcome to Missosology! RULES: Freedom of speech allowed but 1. NO CROSSING LIMITS AS DIRECT RACIST REMARKS, NUDE OR VIOLENT PICS. 2. NO SPAMMING/FLOODING 3. NO ADVERTISING 4. NO BLACKMAILING/VIOLATING/DIVULGING PRIVACY/personal infos of members as posting their real life pic/real life name without their consent. 5. NO AVENGING/ATTACKING MEMBERS ON THEIR PHYSICAL LOOKS 6. NO REPUTATION BUTTON ABUSE. Any question, feel free to post in the Help Desk section till a Moderator/Admin responds. HAVE FUN!

Re: What’s all about “Fredo”?

Postby TheK » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:36 am

Im not even triggered by fredo. lol Im reacting to deep as shit being By RepubTURD up there who happens to be FIlipino Pretending to he knows shit on the US and doing some classical repubTurd verbage and being offended for Being called a Repubturd despite and in spite of the fact That RepUbTurds always resorts to Name Calling in the freaking regardless or anyone's race.
Dont you get the point gurl. When somebody NOT repubTURD calls you someone a name or slur It's OK but Repubturds are called TURDS... feelings are always hurt. >:) >:) >:) The irony of that Repubturds reply here IJS >:) >:) >:)

micoexpress5 wrote:
TheK wrote:you sure this not about Pro White Supremacist? granted Fredo is not the worst word they call people like cuoma but people who do these days are often pro white supremacist. just saying girl. BTW catching someone up there who is classic case of filipino repubTurd is always been fun here in Misso >:) >:) >:)
micoexpress5 wrote:These is about Fredo.... not about u war freaks! This is about why someone was triggered by Fredo. This not about Dumbocrats and Republicantards. Not about pro antitafa vs pro white supremacist!!! Common people just chill! U r being triggered by just finding Fredo.... =;)) =;)) =;))

If u r triggered by Fredo.... that was not the intent. I didn’t know about Fredo n am sure millions r asking who is Fredo? =;))

Read My 2019 Binibining Pilipinas Prediction
http://missosology.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1682799
[center]...MU-MW-MI... nothing follows
TheK
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: ten
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: web developer
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: web design

Postby micoexpress5 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:50 am

TheK wrote:Im not even triggered by fredo. lol Im reacting to deep as shit being By RepubTURD up there who happens to be FIlipino Pretending to he knows shit on the US and doing some classical repubTurd verbage and being offended for Being called a Repubturd despite and in spite of the fact That RepUbTurds always resorts to Name Calling in the freaking regardless or anyone's race.
Dont you get the point gurl. When somebody NOT repubTURD calls you someone a name or slur It's OK but Repubturds are called TURDS... feelings are always hurt. >:) >:) >:) The irony of that Repubturds reply here IJS >:) >:) >:)

micoexpress5 wrote:
TheK wrote:you sure this not about Pro White Supremacist? granted Fredo is not the worst word they call people like cuoma but people who do these days are often pro white supremacist. just saying girl. BTW catching someone up there who is classic case of filipino repubTurd is always been fun here in Misso >:) >:) >:)
micoexpress5 wrote:These is about Fredo.... not about u war freaks! This is about why someone was triggered by Fredo. This not about Dumbocrats and Republicantards. Not about pro antitafa vs pro white supremacist!!! Common people just chill! U r being triggered by just finding Fredo.... =;)) =;)) =;))

If u r triggered by Fredo.... that was not the intent. I didn’t know about Fredo n am sure millions r asking who is Fredo? =;))

Both Republicans n Democrats do the same things.... n u ur self ... u r doing name calling “Filipino RepubTurds”...lol that’s name calling right? Dumbmocrats n RepubTurds r used for name calling... :!! :!! :!!
micoexpress5
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Mikobe
Date of Birth: 04 Jul 1989
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: NP
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: Movies/Swimming/Tennis

Postby TheK » Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:29 am

micoexpress5 wrote:
[/quote]

Both Republicans n Democrats do the same things.... n u ur self ... u r doing name calling “Filipino RepubTurds”...lol that’s name calling right? Dumbmocrats n RepubTurds r used for name calling... :!! :!! :!![/quote]

Aaand YOur point? :%)) :%)) :%)) Im not against you. but that is exactly my point when RepubTurds call Anyone that is not a republican NAMES in more ways than one and far more harsher derogatory ways its ok .Im just doing what they do. and i wont freaking apologize filipino RepubTurd cause duh voting against your own interest the smartest thing to do RIGHT? Hell fucking NO!!!! >:)
Read My 2019 Binibining Pilipinas Prediction
http://missosology.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1682799
[center]...MU-MW-MI... nothing follows
TheK

Real Life Name/Nick: ten
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: web developer
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: web design

Postby sophocles » Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:48 am

Typical rant from a democrat dumbo. Nothing but name calling. Everyone they disagree with is a racist, misogynist, or a Russia apologist. And of course, when the rant is coming from a pinoy brownie (see below), expect broken English and misspelling galore. :-)

TheK wrote:Im not even triggered by fredo. lol Im reacting to deep as shit being By RepubTURD up there who happens to be FIlipino Pretending to he knows shit on the US and doing some classical repubTurd verbage and being offended for Being called a Repubturd despite and in spite of the fact That RepUbTurds always resorts to Name Calling in the freaking regardless or anyone's race.

micoexpress5 wrote:

sophocles

Date of Birth: 17 Jul 1971
Profession: lawyer
Hobbies/Interests: reading

Postby sophocles » Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:51 am

Irrespective of your domicile during the last 15 years, your illiteracy is appalling. Stick to discussing evening gowns, swimsuits, and lava walk. Your brain is not capable of discussing more serious topics. :-)

TheK wrote:who said I was only lving in the US for 15 years. hmm you have third grad brain and I will not apologize for you being a turd because YOU IS. PERIODT. If it hurts your feelings GREAT >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:)
sophocles wrote:15 years and you still write like you're in 3rd grade. By the way, "merits" has one r. First, you have to learn your alphabet, and then, maybe you'll have the brain to discuss politics. :-)

TheK wrote:I dismantled every single misinformation you said. gurl please i pay my taxes on both countries and I got in the US by my own merrits. I took my oath 15 years ago. dont start with me TURD cause I will burn you the house down :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* and i will make sure no filth is left >:) >:) >:)
you fucking fake Ass US citizen 8-} 8-} 8-} FAKE

sophocles wrote:If you say so. I don't have to prove anything to swine in a third world country. If I know, you would be pawning your mother's low end costume jewelry to get the chance to come here. :-)

TheK wrote:WOW Projecting SHIT. WHat reality are you living in?
BTW i can tell You are not even voting in the United States. :)>- :)>-
sophocles wrote:Wow. The level of your misinformation is unsurpassed. That's what happens when your whole consciousness is consumed by nothing more substantial than beauty pageants, and can hold nothing more intense than the mechanics of the lava or tsunami walk. It's a good thing you're pinoy and can't vote here. This proves my point about illegal immigration. If we allow more ignorant people like you to migrate here, the U.S. will be no better than the brown quagmire you wallow in.

Again, it's not like your political and economic situation is stellar, and you can call a section of voters here "Turd". Unlike the mayor of your capital city, I have not had the misfortune to step on one here in the U.S. Even now, I'm sure you're much closer to a septic tank than any Republican here will ever be. You go, Turd. :-)
sophocles

Date of Birth: 17 Jul 1971
Profession: lawyer
Hobbies/Interests: reading

Postby micoexpress5 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:36 pm

TheK wrote:
micoexpress5 wrote:

Both Republicans n Democrats do the same things.... n u ur self ... u r doing name calling “Filipino RepubTurds”...lol that’s name calling right? Dumbmocrats n RepubTurds r used for name calling... :!! :!! :!![/quote]

Aaand YOur point? :%)) :%)) :%)) Im not against you. but that is exactly my point when RepubTurds call Anyone that is not a republican NAMES in more ways than one and far more harsher derogatory ways its ok .Im just doing what they do. and i wont freaking apologize filipino RepubTurd cause duh voting against your own interest the smartest thing to do RIGHT? Hell fucking NO!!!! >:) [/quote]

U r using name calling ...u r as guilty as those people u r saying!
micoexpress5

Real Life Name/Nick: Mikobe
Date of Birth: 04 Jul 1989
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: NP
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: Movies/Swimming/Tennis

Postby Kukay » Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:03 am

TheK wrote:
Kukay wrote:The TS is a known Democrat and pro Hillary Clinton..... and doesn’t realize that the video he posted is against a Democrat and a Trump hater .
Chris Cuomo is a Democrat , being ridiculed and called a Fredo .

is being a Democrat Bad though? I love it when filipinos go Full Republican Turd and vote against their own interest. sorry kuks but seriosly the complete opposite of a democrat is not even a choice for any non-white person :)>-

As a minority ( Fil Am ) , only a stupid would want to be an all out Democrat or an all out Republican .
You’re a minority ....dehado ka ... you should be wise ... use those Democrat and Republican politicians to your advantage and survival .
The system was not designed for you ... it’s for them .

Ok lang yang si Trump as President . Booming ang US economy because he’s a successful businessman and knows the pasikot sikot not just the local economy but the world economy as well .
Tama yang “ America First “ ni Trump . Enough na yang kalokohan ng European , Canadian and other trade partners ng US .
Business is business . Puro sila panggu gulang.
And yes ... there’s an ongoing trade war with China and affecting the stocks pero sino ba ang may upperhand ?
That’s the thing with Obama ..walang bayag to challenge both the American allies and enemies ....puro salita walang gawa.
Hindi pabor si Obama sa NATO counties na magugulang ... not giving enough at puro asa lang sa US ..may ginawa ba si Obama ? Wala ... puro salita lang . Galit ngayon ang mga NATO countries kay Trump. O weno naman ? They should give more money for their own protection . Para naman sa kanilang protection yon hindi naman para sa US.
People know very well that Putin is not following the nuclear arms deal . Russia keeps developing weapons of mass destruction. Now US is developing its own .. yes it’s an arms race . Trump is giving the US military it’s biggest budget ever .
Lahat na sinabi ni Trump during his campaign ..: ginagawa nya ..: yang Make America Great Again , America First ..: and even yung moving the US embassy sa Jerusalem... and so many more .
Eh si Obama ? He promised change ..: ayun . Bumagsak ang US economy at umutang sa feds ng trillions of dollars para economic stimulus ... and he did it twice . Ayan ... de mas lalong nabaon sa utang ang US . Tumaas ng trillions of dollars din ang national debt .
Eto not discussed too much pero nababayaran ni Trump ang national debt .... inot inot yes ...’pero nababayaran kasi booming ang US economy ngayon .
Summa total ... Trump is bringing food sa tables ng Americans . For a minority like the Fil Ams yan ang importante ... yung basic needs for survival ... food clothing and shelter .
Andameng sinasabing excesses ang Democrats ..for the minorities ang importante yung basic needs and the instinct to survive .

Going back to the topic ....
Minorities should be wise ... ok ang Republican President ( people keep forgetting na May check and balance yan . He cannot abuse his powers ) .
Pero para senator , governor or mayor ... dapat Democrat kasi they protect the minorities .

This post is already long .
I have so much to say about Democrats .
Wag magpabola .
They favor the illegal immigrants for the simple reason democrats use them for cheap labor . Its almost synonymous to slavery . California is an agricultural state and its agricultural economy is heavily dependent sa illegal immigrants who work sa field .

At yang clean energy kuno .... it’s a scam .
It’s expensive to avail clean energy.
Ordinary household can’t afford it .
Clean energy is still in it’s baby stage
Kukay
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.

Date of Birth: 16 Nov 2007
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Tambay
Hobbies/Interests: Mang asar

Postby Kukay » Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:14 am

The worst part about Democrats ... they favor abortions .
And millions of babies na ang pinatay ng Democrats .
Abortion is murder.
Ingrained na for pinoys to be against abortion .
Ang against abortion is one of those things that makes pinoys pinoys .
It’s like they are stripping your identity as a pinoy .
Kukay

Postby Kukay » Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:35 am

Kung merong worthy na Democrat President candidate ... sure why not ? I’ll vote for that person .
Eh walang naman among the current candidates .
We live in a dangerous world ... yang si Putin at yung President ng China ... wala akong tiwala sa karakas ng pagmumuka ng mga yan .
Hindi push over si Trump .
Hindi sya mabu bully ni Putin at ng President ng China .
Ang Democrat presidential candidates right now ...ke hihilig sa political correctness.
Kukay

Postby Kukay » Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:33 am

I wondered why 8 years max lang ang term ng US President.
Si Obama walang masyadong nagawa ...his legacy eh yung economic stimulus nya .
Umutang sya ng trillions of dollars sa Federal government at mas lalong nabaon sa utang ang US government.
Eh si Trump eh nasa 3rd year palang ng term nya andame na nyang nagawa .
So yang 8 years max term nayan ..it was made that way kasi pala ..marami ka talagang magagawa sa period of time na yan as a US President like what Trump is doing right now .
Si Obama ... lalamya lamya .
I’m really glad Trump won over Hillary Clinton.
Bully yang sina Putin at President ng China ...: mas bully si Trump . Ha ha
Kukay

Postby Kukay » Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:19 am

Wag magpabola sa Democrats.
Racist din ang mga yan .
Eto lang .. Joe Biden said poor kids are just as bright as white kids .
Ha ha . Ang engot engot .
What a racist speech .
Tapos he misspoke daw .
Nek nek nya .
Namumuro na yang si Joe Biden ..: kasi Kamala Harris said Biden supported yung promotor ng segregation sa schools during the first democratic debate .

Anyway like I said , gustong gusto ng Democrats ang illegal immigrants kasi they abuse them ...it’s cheap labor .
It’s a totally different scenario if Democrats want to pay illegal immigrants with minimum wage .. yun pa ... eh hindi .

Basta listen carefully to what they are saying.
Hindi yung taking everything they shove down your throat.
As a minority...take extra step to listen to your politicians and pick wisely. Hindi yung porke Democrat ...sya na .
Eh si Trump .... binoto sya ng mga latinos sa Nevada .. kasi di ba may building sya sa Las Vegas .. maganda ang trato ni Trump sa mga latinos ..and latinos very well know na against si Trump sa illegal immigrants..: NOT THE LEGAL IMMIGRANTS.
Kukay

Previous

Return to GENERAL