THANK YOU DOCTOR!

Forum rules
Welcome to Missosology! RULES: Freedom of speech allowed but 1. NO CROSSING LIMITS AS DIRECT RACIST REMARKS, NUDE OR VIOLENT PICS. 2. NO SPAMMING/FLOODING 3. NO ADVERTISING 4. NO BLACKMAILING/VIOLATING/DIVULGING PRIVACY/personal infos of members as posting their real life pic/real life name without their consent. 5. NO AVENGING/ATTACKING MEMBERS ON THEIR PHYSICAL LOOKS 6. NO REPUTATION BUTTON ABUSE. Any question, feel free to post in the Help Desk section till a Moderator/Admin responds. HAVE FUN!

THANK YOU DOCTOR!

Postby micoexpress5 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:27 pm

Thank you for saving lives!
[youtube]utIpRIHKkhY[/youtube]

micoexpress5
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Mikobe
Date of Birth: 04 Jul 1989
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: NP
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: Movies/Swimming/Tennis

Re: THANK YOU DOCTOR!

Postby hahahahuhu » Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:02 pm

Salute to this doctor! I hope we have many more like him!

And to the rest of humanity, our existence hinges on our being humans. Once we forget how to be humans and act as humans we will cease to exist.

That law is an OBJCTIVE evil- in every sense, totally inhumane, A TOTAL ABSENCE OF LOVE, there is no explanation otherwise. It will come back and bite hard, when it do I hope we are ready. That was one of the DARKEST day in New York, they celebrate now, their children will suffer later.

I'm sorry I got carried away, I'm just wondering how humanity has so lost it's humanity.

And don't tell me its a matter of choice --- IT NEVER IS and will never be. If you don't want a child don't have sex (this is the choice). If you were raped there are orphanages who will accept your baby.
hahahahuhu
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: Great
Date of Birth: 21 Feb 1999
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Speaker
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing, pageant watching

Postby The Duchess » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:01 am

hahahahuhu wrote:Salute to this doctor! I hope we have many more like him!

And to the rest of humanity, our existence hinges on our being humans. Once we forget how to be humans and act as humans we will cease to exist.

That law is an OBJCTIVE evil- in every sense, totally inhumane, A TOTAL ABSENCE OF LOVE, there is no explanation otherwise. It will come back and bite hard, when it do I hope we are ready. That was one of the DARKEST day in New York, they celebrate now, their children will suffer later.

I'm sorry I got carried away, I'm just wondering how humanity has so lost it's humanity.

And don't tell me its a matter of choice --- IT NEVER IS and will never be. If you don't want a child don't have sex (this is the choice). If you were raped there are orphanages who will accept your baby.

Do you know what you are asking a woman when you tell her "Carry inside you the blood of the piece of shit man who destroyed you"? You don't know wtf you are talking about, do not ever try to dictate how a rape victim deals with her rape.

This law does not allow just any late term abortion, its only used to save the mother's life and for the babies that are not viable (AND YES, there is such a thing a baby who is not viable). Does either of you read that part or do you think its a late abortion "free for all"? Non Viable pregnancies include fetuses that will die soon after birth or are already dead, if they are dead already it could kill the mother in the way. God, google is such an easy tool for people to find out what late term abortions usually are about; its so easy

The system is over populated and horribly managed anyway is a worst fate for a child to be brought unwanted into a shitty system.
The Duchess
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 01 Sep 1995
Profession: Costume Design
Hobbies/Interests: Arts, Music, Literature

Postby pacifico falafoxy » Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:19 am

The Duchess wrote:

Do you know what you are asking a woman when you tell her "Carry inside you the blood of the piece of shit man who destroyed you"? You don't know wtf you are talking about, do not ever try to dictate how a rape victim deals with her rape.

This law does not allow just any late term abortion, its only used to save the mother's life and for the babies that are not viable (AND YES, there is such a thing a baby who is not viable). Does either of you read that part or do you think its a late abortion "free for all"? Non Viable pregnancies include fetuses that will die soon after birth or are already dead, if they are dead already it could kill the mother in the way. God, google is such an easy tool for people to find out what late term abortions usually are about; its so easy

The system is over populated and horribly managed anyway is a worst fate for a child to be brought unwanted into a shitty system.

Why would you kill an unborn innocent child? It’s not the baby’s fault that he or she was developed or conceived inside the woman’s womb. It’s both the parents’ fault who created the baby. The baby must not suffer. So keep the baby.

Many would like to adopt, just announce it to the public. Someone or some kind hearted individual will come forward to adopt.

The baby is not a piece of shit ruining the mother’s life. That’s a blessing from God.

Any woman who refuses to carry the baby until it’s born is selfish and cruel, if not an accomplice murderer.
pacifico falafoxy
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Fico
Date of Birth: 15 Oct 1994
Profession: Healthcare
Hobbies/Interests: Internet, travelling

Postby hahahahuhu » Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:45 am

The Duchess wrote:

You centered too much on the rape angle which this law does not primarily targets. It allow any woman, 'for health reasons' to abort a HEALTHY baby even 1 second before birth. Now tell me if its a human act. Killing is and will never be a solution to anything even if it is borne out of a wrong act. I work in a counseling system that aids many women so I know very well that abortion is never the solution. Abortion provides a quick solution but not the right one that provides true inner peace.

P.S. your last sentence: If the world is shitty so much that babies should be killed to spare them, we could also say that YOU better be killed to spare you too from this system (note this is not a threat, just an argument).
hahahahuhu

Real Life Name/Nick: Great
Date of Birth: 21 Feb 1999
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Speaker
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing, pageant watching

Postby The Duchess » Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:16 pm

hahahahuhu wrote:
The Duchess wrote:

You centered too much on the rape angle which this law does not primarily targets. It allow any woman, 'for health reasons' to abort a HEALTHY baby even 1 second before birth. Now tell me if its a human act. Killing is and will never be a solution to anything even if it is borne out of a wrong act. I work in a counseling system that aids many women so I know very well that abortion is never the solution. Abortion provides a quick solution but not the right one that provides true inner peace.

P.S. your last sentence: If the world is shitty so much that babies should be killed to spare them, we could also say that YOU better be killed to spare you too from this system (note this is not a threat, just an argument).

You cannot even begin to imagine what it feels to carry inside you the product of your rape, to have your rapist's child; the person who is carrying it should get to decide if she wants that life.

If you think it's that easy for a woman to prove that her pregnancy is life threathning or in general get any access to her reproductive rights (birth control, sterilization ect) then you need to speak to many more women around the world. It won't be that easy to access a late term abortion just because your back hurts or you suddenly feel like it, no you have to prove you cannot have that baby. It's for women who will die during birth, for women who need quimo suddenly and will die if she doesn't get treatment, when its a child pregnant and the birth will literally destroy her body. Things like that. And for that you NEED to prove it, they have just brainwashed conservatives so they think we pro-choicers want to kill all babies all just cause.

I think you overestimate my need to be born or whatever. My mom got pregnant with me at 22 by accident (While being responsable- yes it can happen) while she was in college and only had a few months with my father, her biggest dream was to be a mother. BUT if you made me see an alternate timeline in which my mother does not want a baby, she doesn't have money to give me QUALITY of life, doesn't have a support system, a world in which I won't have enough to eat, where we will resent eachother because of the things she had to give up... I know how the system works in Puerto Rico/US and how difficult it is to adopt here. I know how children who grow up in the system feel about the system. I know that the government is more pro-birth than it is pro-life. I know a huge part of "pro-lifers" also live by the philosophy of "no one should help you because the baby is yours", so yeah.

TRUST ME, if it meant for my mother to never have to go through that yes 100 times spare both of us. Because I love my mother to much to trap her in her life she didn't want, and because I am a realist. I know there's women who don't want to be mothers, I know there's worst things than death, I know love is not the cure for everything. I am a person who sees the world in a realistic manner. Also when I say the system I don't mean the whole world, I mean the system where you put them for adoption... WHICH IS HORRIBLY managed in both this island and the US. So yeah, perhaps I am a shitty human (maybe its true) but if you ask me if I want unwanted children in the world or If I believe "just being born" is a victory... I will say no.

And yes, I also believe in things like Euthanasia to spare people who are not having QUALITY of life because life should be more than just existing... it should be living; those are not the same things.
The Duchess

Postby The Duchess » Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:29 pm

pacifico falafoxy wrote:
The Duchess wrote:

Why would you kill an unborn innocent child? It’s not the baby’s fault that he or she was developed or conceived inside the woman’s womb. It’s both the parents’ fault who created the baby. The baby must not suffer. So keep the baby.

Many would like to adopt, just announce it to the public. Someone or some kind hearted individual will come forward to adopt.

The baby is not a piece of shit ruining the mother’s life. That’s a blessing from God.

Any woman who refuses to carry the baby until it’s born is selfish and cruel, if not an accomplice murderer.

1) Because not everyone can give Quality of Life to children, because that child can have a disease that will take away said quality of life, because forcing woman to bring unwanted children into the world won't magically save that child's life. Life is more than just existing.

Many would like to adopt, demand is not the problem, the problem is the system put in place to make it sometimes almost imposible to adopt a child which is why many poeple give up before getting a child. That same system is overpopulated and does not treat children in the best way possible, meet with the successful and also the unsuccessful stories of the system. Meet with couples who have been denied a child for the stupidiest reasons, meet with the gays and single mother who in some places are disqualified from the get go. Fix the system, supply to the demand and then we can talk about forcing women to bring even more babies into the world. Babies shouldn't be brought to the world unwanted or to just exist, be prolife not probirth

Read twice and you will see the piece of shit is the rapist not the child, so imma just ignore you there.

Its selfish to force people to be incubators to you can feel better with yourself too but yet here we are
The Duchess

Postby pacifico falafoxy » Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:41 am

The Duchess wrote:
pacifico falafoxy wrote:
The Duchess wrote:

1) Because not everyone can give Quality of Life to children, because that child can have a disease that will take away said quality of life, because forcing woman to bring unwanted children into the world won't magically save that child's life. Life is more than just existing.

Many would like to adopt, demand is not the problem, the problem is the system put in place to make it sometimes almost imposible to adopt a child which is why many poeple give up before getting a child. That same system is overpopulated and does not treat children in the best way possible, meet with the successful and also the unsuccessful stories of the system. Meet with couples who have been denied a child for the stupidiest reasons, meet with the gays and single mother who in some places are disqualified from the get go. Fix the system, supply to the demand and then we can talk about forcing women to bring even more babies into the world. Babies shouldn't be brought to the world unwanted or to just exist, be prolife not probirth

Read twice and you will see the piece of shit is the rapist not the child, so imma just ignore you there.

Its selfish to force people to be incubators to you can feel better with yourself too but yet here we are

If you cannot give the child a quality of life, why is adoption not an option?
If the system is bad, just give the baby away to someone interested without going through the bad system.
The bad system is not an excuse for killing babies.
Killing babies is so wrong at all levels. Abortion is plain murder.
The abortion doctor should be liable just like any murder.
pacifico falafoxy

Real Life Name/Nick: Fico
Date of Birth: 15 Oct 1994
Profession: Healthcare
Hobbies/Interests: Internet, travelling

Postby The Duchess » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:25 am

pacifico falafoxy wrote:
The Duchess wrote:
pacifico falafoxy wrote:
The Duchess wrote:

If the system is bad, just give the baby away to someone interested without going through the bad system.

Those type of adoption processes are equally as lengthy and sometimes heavily expensive for the interested parent given that they have to go through agencies that connect both parties. If they do it "on their own" they still have to spend a certain time and money to change that babies' status in court, because if they just give the baby to someone without a legal adoption process they have to depend on the birth mother for every medical choice ect. You can be all pro life if you want but also be aware why majority of people who want to adopt cannot, same as majority of people who need fertility treatments and surrogates.
The Duchess

Postby micoexpress5 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:51 am

The Duchess wrote:
pacifico falafoxy wrote:
The Duchess wrote:
pacifico falafoxy wrote:
The Duchess wrote:

Those type of adoption processes are equally as lengthy and sometimes heavily expensive for the interested parent given that they have to go through agencies that connect both parties. If they do it "on their own" they still have to spend a certain time and money to change that babies' status in court, because if they just give the baby to someone without a legal adoption process they have to depend on the birth mother for every medical choice ect. You can be all pro life if you want but also be aware why majority of people who want to adopt cannot, same as majority of people who need fertility treatments and surrogates.

I am pro CHOICE and pro LIFE. I strongly believe that life begins at conception. I am also a strong proponent of pro choice not only for women but for all. Life is all about choices but choices can be right or wrong. It’s like choosing between good or evil. Some chose to go school and some chose not to. Some chose to smoke/drink and some chose not to. I chose to drink occasionally. :%)) Some chose to use condom and some chose not to . I always use condom! =;)) Some chose recreational drugs and some don’t. What I am saying is everyone has right to choose , just make sure it is the right choice. :)>-
micoexpress5

Postby micoexpress5 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:52 am

Life or death>>> I choose life
micoexpress5

Return to GENERAL