AGAIN- MISS EARTH HAS THE BEST PAGEANT ACTIVITIES

Image



  • 10

AGAIN- MISS EARTH HAS THE BEST PAGEANT ACTIVITIES

Postby manoypoe » Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:42 am

    

THE PAGEANTRY ADJUDGED MISS EARTH AS HAS THE "BEST PAGEANT ACTIVITIES"



AND WE HAVE BEEN SAYING THIS TIME AND TIME AGAIN. NO ONE COMES CLOSE.


Last edited by manoypoe on Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
manoypoe
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
 
Posts: 47205
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:23 pm
Location: Eastern
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 25121
Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing
Message: Write a message here

  • 2

Re: AGAIN- MISS EARTH HAS THE BEST PAGEANT ACTIVITIES

Postby manoypoe » Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:45 am

kaylee.carlberg (Miss Earth USVI 2017)
100% TRUE!

#missearth #missearth2018 #beautiesforacause #lifechanging #itsmorefuninthephilippines #internationalpageants

pageantbebeboy
miss earth. Miss Earth still the best Pre Pageant Activities, but do u have enough rest during the activities? I heard the girls are really tired but no one is complaining maybe they’re just enjoying every moment instead of staying inside the hotel and do nothing love u kaylee


kaylee.carlberg (Miss Earth USVI 2017)
@pageantbebeboy I averaged around 5-7 hours of sleep each night, napped as much as I could on the bus rides, and sometimes slept in between rehearsals. It was exhausting but worth it because I got to see so many things! The love is unreal in the Philippines!


la_vernecharmmer (Miss Earth Zambia 2017)
@kaylee.carlberg I enjoyed every moment of it, even the luck of sleep was worth it. Miss Earth fully prepares you for life reality. Even now with 4 hours of sleep am energetic for the next day.
manoypoe
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
 
Posts: 47205
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:23 pm
Location: Eastern
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 25121
Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing
Message: Write a message here

  • 3

Re: AGAIN- MISS EARTH HAS THE BEST PAGEANT ACTIVITIES

Postby jhunz23 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:18 am

with all global environmental disasters that keep threatening our existence.

Miss Earth will always be RELEVANT!
jhunz23
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 1528
Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 6:09 am
Location: Pampanga
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 1467
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Male
Profession: teacher
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: reading
Message: Write a message here

  • 3

Re: AGAIN- MISS EARTH HAS THE BEST PAGEANT ACTIVITIES

Postby Handsama » Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:22 am

I’m glad to see Miss Earth’s efforts appreciated by other pageant sites. :=p
User avatar
Handsama
PAGEANT APPRENTICES are novice experts & connoisseurs.
PAGEANT APPRENTICES are novice experts & connoisseurs.
 
Posts: 8925
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:28 am
Location: East Coast
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 11309
Date of Birth: 10 Jan 1987
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Secret
Hobbies/Interests: Reading
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: AGAIN- MISS EARTH HAS THE BEST PAGEANT ACTIVITIES

Postby panchopolo » Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:13 pm

The Filipinos are indeed amongst the world's best organizers of events. For those who do not follow Miss Earth, let the triumphs of the 65th Miss Universe Pageant in Manila illustrate this fact and enlighten your minds.

Congratulations, Carousel Productions, for this recognition!
User avatar
panchopolo
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 3469
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:15 pm
Location: Manila, Manila!
Country: India (in)
Reputation: 3458
Date of Birth: 20 Dec 2012
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Croquis and Maquette Maker
Hobbies/Interests: Providing arcane information on need-to-know basis
Message: Post messages that matter for posts that don’t matter

  • 1

Re: AGAIN- MISS EARTH HAS THE BEST PAGEANT ACTIVITIES

Postby manoypoe » Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:43 pm

Handsama wrote:I’m glad to see Miss Earth’s efforts appreciated by other pageant sites. :=p


ONLY GLOBAL BULLSHIT WILL NEVER APPRECIATE MISS EARTH. ANY OBJECTIVE PAGEANT OBSERVER WILL SURELY AGREE THAT MISS EARTH HAS THE BEST PAGEANT ACTIVITIES. NO ONE CAN EVER COMES CLOSE. EVEN THE DELEGATES CAN TESTIFY TO THAT. :=p :=p =D> =D>
manoypoe
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
 
Posts: 47205
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:23 pm
Location: Eastern
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 25121
Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing
Message: Write a message here

  • 2

Re: AGAIN- MISS EARTH HAS THE BEST PAGEANT ACTIVITIES

Postby mrgary » Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:46 pm

Proud to be an Earthling! Congratulations, Carousel Productions, Inc! Mabuhay, Miss Earth! Mabuhay, Filipinos . . . the best fans in the world!
mrgary
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 1374
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:07 pm
Location: New York, USA
Country: Canada (ca)
Reputation: 3169
Date of Birth: 15 May 1969
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Businessman
Hobbies/Interests: Piano-playing, Blogging, Traveling
Message: "Veni, vidi, vici." - Julius Caesar; 47 B.C.

  • 2

Re: AGAIN- MISS EARTH HAS THE BEST PAGEANT ACTIVITIES

Postby mrgary » Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:57 pm

manoypoe wrote:
Handsama wrote:I’m glad to see Miss Earth’s efforts appreciated by other pageant sites. :=p


ONLY GLOBAL BULLSHIT WILL NEVER APPRECIATE MISS EARTH. ANY OBJECTIVE PAGEANT OBSERVER WILL SURELY AGREE THAT MISS EARTH HAS THE BEST PAGEANT ACTIVITIES. NO ONE CAN EVER COMES CLOSE. EVEN THE DELEGATES CAN TESTIFY TO THAT. :=p :=p =D> =D>


Who would ever believe Global Beauties nowadays, huh? They even awarded MGI as Best Pageant Format in 2018 . . . hahahahahahaha! Isn't that hilarious?
mrgary
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 1374
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:07 pm
Location: New York, USA
Country: Canada (ca)
Reputation: 3169
Date of Birth: 15 May 1969
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Businessman
Hobbies/Interests: Piano-playing, Blogging, Traveling
Message: "Veni, vidi, vici." - Julius Caesar; 47 B.C.

  • 0

Re: AGAIN- MISS EARTH HAS THE BEST PAGEANT ACTIVITIES

Postby Geeyourhair » Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:39 pm

I don't think the lack of sleep issues is only exclusive to Miss Earth. I watched Sarah B. (Miss Universe Canada 2016) pageant review of Miss Universe and she said that they literally have little to no sleep during the pageant. I think the only difference for Miss Earth is the constant travelling around the country that makes it more tiresome but it doesn't mean that is only happening in Miss Earth. But I agree that the pageant activities of ME makes it worthwhile to have no sleep rather than no sleep due to constant rehearsals, etc.
Geeyourhair
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 1637
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:23 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 1822
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1995
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Professional
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: social media
Message: I love you all!

  • 0

Re: AGAIN- MISS EARTH HAS THE BEST PAGEANT ACTIVITIES

Postby Xeighdee_Gabriel » Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:59 pm

Good job Miss Earth! :7 :7 :7
Line ups are hectic but the importance of that is remarkable! =c3
User avatar
Xeighdee_Gabriel
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 136
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:08 pm
Location: calgary
Country: Canada (ca)
Reputation: 65
Real Life Name/Nick: Gabby
Date of Birth: 04 Jul 1991
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Adjudicator
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: AGAIN- MISS EARTH HAS THE BEST PAGEANT ACTIVITIES

Postby ajsy0203 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:29 pm

Once again Miss Earth is the clear winner for Best (Pre-)Pageant Activities for 2018 season. I think everyone enjoyed the pageant except for some diva like attitude girls. Agree?
Bb. Pilipinas 2019 Round 2 Voting:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/JWLBPPS
ajsy0203
PAGEANT SPECIALISTS are seasoned ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT SPECIALISTS are seasoned ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 7439
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:55 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 2664
Real Life Name/Nick: AJ
Date of Birth: 05 Sep 1986
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Office Staff
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Teaching
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: AGAIN- MISS EARTH HAS THE BEST PAGEANT ACTIVITIES

Postby Busyboy » Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:34 am

mrgary wrote:
manoypoe wrote:
Handsama wrote:I’m glad to see Miss Earth’s efforts appreciated by other pageant sites. :=p


ONLY GLOBAL BULLSHIT WILL NEVER APPRECIATE MISS EARTH. ANY OBJECTIVE PAGEANT OBSERVER WILL SURELY AGREE THAT MISS EARTH HAS THE BEST PAGEANT ACTIVITIES. NO ONE CAN EVER COMES CLOSE. EVEN THE DELEGATES CAN TESTIFY TO THAT. :=p :=p =D> =D>


Who would ever believe Global Beauties nowadays, huh? They even awarded MGI as Best Pageant Format in 2018 . . . hahahahahahaha! Isn't that hilarious?


Hahahahahaha! I was so bewildered after seeing that! So hilarious that I fell off my bed laughing! Hahahahaha
THE BIG FOUR

MISS UNIVERSE-MISS WORLD-MISS EARTH-MISS INTERNATIONAL
User avatar
Busyboy
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 2413
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:44 pm
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 2431
Date of Birth: 31 May 1984
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Hobbyist
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: Travel/Trivia
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: AGAIN- MISS EARTH HAS THE BEST PAGEANT ACTIVITIES

Postby zoondwaine » Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:23 am

Can somebody tell us here why Global Beauties jinx Miss Earth? What was there reason?

I am still wondering the hate in GB here and that site being aloof to ME. I dont know the story behind it.
User avatar
zoondwaine
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 611
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:37 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 783
Real Life Name/Nick: zoondwaine
Date of Birth: 07 Jun 1990
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Manager
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Reading, traveling, culturl immersion, nature trek
Message: I learned misso in 2010 and after that I'm hook to this site in regards to pageant issues.

  • 4

Re: AGAIN- MISS EARTH HAS THE BEST PAGEANT ACTIVITIES

Postby shelunian » Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:46 am

zoondwaine wrote:Can somebody tell us here why Global Beauties jinx Miss Earth? What was there reason?

I am still wondering the hate in GB here and that site being aloof to ME. I dont know the story behind it.


Henrique Fontes of GB wanted to get the Miss Earth franchise but was refused.

Second, Henrique Fontes is a paid blogger under the payroll of Miss World and Miss Grand International.

Third, Henrique Fontes is the National Director for Miss World Brazil, Miss Grand Brazil, and Miss Supranational Brazil, hence he's trumpeting the three pageants like they're the best of the best. Conflict of Interest!

GB is just full of bullsh*t and thinks of his blog as some sort of authority but truth is...he really doesn't have a clout.
Image

3 Miss Universe
1 Miss World
5 Miss International
3 Miss Earth


Follow me @pinoytvcritic

http://www.thepageantry.com
User avatar
shelunian
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 378
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:01 pm
Location: Philippines
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 316
Real Life Name/Nick: Shelu
Date of Birth: 17 Feb 1989
Gender: Male
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hobbies/Interests: Blogging, Shopping, Writing, Beauty Pageants
Message: Awesome site you got! Thanks!!!

  • 0

Re: AGAIN- MISS EARTH HAS THE BEST PAGEANT ACTIVITIES

Postby manoypoe » Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:26 pm

shelunian wrote:
zoondwaine wrote:Can somebody tell us here why Global Beauties jinx Miss Earth? What was there reason?

I am still wondering the hate in GB here and that site being aloof to ME. I dont know the story behind it.


Henrique Fontes of GB wanted to get the Miss Earth franchise but was refused.

Second, Henrique Fontes is a paid blogger under the payroll of Miss World and Miss Grand International.

Third, Henrique Fontes is the National Director for Miss World Brazil, Miss Grand Brazil, and Miss Supranational Brazil, hence he's trumpeting the three pageants like they're the best of the best. Conflict of Interest!

GB is just full of bullsh*t and thinks of his blog as some sort of authority but truth is...he really doesn't have a clout.


THANK YOU FOR THE INFO. :=p :=p =D>
manoypoe
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
 
Posts: 47205
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:23 pm
Location: Eastern
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 25121
Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: AGAIN- MISS EARTH HAS THE BEST PAGEANT ACTIVITIES

Postby zoondwaine » Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:34 am

manoypoe wrote:
shelunian wrote:
zoondwaine wrote:Can somebody tell us here why Global Beauties jinx Miss Earth? What was there reason?

I am still wondering the hate in GB here and that site being aloof to ME. I dont know the story behind it.


Henrique Fontes of GB wanted to get the Miss Earth franchise but was refused.

Second, Henrique Fontes is a paid blogger under the payroll of Miss World and Miss Grand International.

Third, Henrique Fontes is the National Director for Miss World Brazil, Miss Grand Brazil, and Miss Supranational Brazil, hence he's trumpeting the three pageants like they're the best of the best. Conflict of Interest!

GB is just full of bullsh*t and thinks of his blog as some sort of authority but truth is...he really doesn't have a clout.


THANK YOU FOR THE INFO. :=p :=p =D>


I see. No wonder that site single out Miss Earth as the pageant they never like. My bitterness pala ang dahilan.. lol
Thanks for the info.
User avatar
zoondwaine
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 611
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:37 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 783
Real Life Name/Nick: zoondwaine
Date of Birth: 07 Jun 1990
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Manager
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Reading, traveling, culturl immersion, nature trek
Message: I learned misso in 2010 and after that I'm hook to this site in regards to pageant issues.


Return to Miss Earth

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: beautylover828, billyracena, Earthman, Jaishee, red111, rega89 and 10148 guests

beauty queens

© Missosology's International Pageant Coverages ©
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International


contact us to advertise with missosology