WHY JULIA MORLEY HATES JAPAN?

Image
Forum rules
Welcome to Missosology! RULES: Freedom of speech allowed but 1. NO CROSSING LIMITS AS DIRECT RACIST REMARKS, NUDE OR VIOLENT PICS. 2. NO SPAMMING/FLOODING 3. NO ADVERTISING 4. NO BLACKMAILING/VIOLATING/DIVULGING PRIVACY/personal infos of members as posting their real life pic/real life name without their consent. 5. NO AVENGING/ATTACKING MEMBERS ON THEIR PHYSICAL LOOKS 6. NO REPUTATION BUTTON ABUSE. Any question, feel free to post in the Help Desk section till a Moderator/Admin responds. HAVE FUN!



  • 2

WHY JULIA MORLEY HATES JAPAN?

Postby HARVIN » Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:27 am

    

I just notice among East Asian countries only China and Korea received special treatment from Morleys but not in the case for Japan. We all know China has 2 crowns already and several placements. Korea almost won the crown in 1988 and lately they've been placing in the top 30 or even top 6. Why this organization are always ignoring Japanese delegates year after year? @-)
ImageImage

Image
Japan's highest highest placement is 3rd runner up in 1956 and nothing follows. @-) @-) @-)

They clapped for 27 years from 1982 to 2008 @-) @-)

Image
Image


Image
User avatar
HARVIN
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
 
Posts: 2193
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:52 pm
Location: County of Florida, Puerto Rico
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 3016
Date of Birth: 25 Jan 2015
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Haters Destroyer
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: World Issue, Universe issue rather.
Message: LOVE ME OR HATE ME

  • 16

Re: WHY JULIA MORELY HATE JAPAN?

Postby XAMURAI » Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:43 am


For as long as Chinese money runs the whole Julia Morley show, no Japanese will ever place higher than either or both China and Korea! Japan is a lost cause. From 1982 until 2008, the national director of Japan was Mr Hirofumi Hashimoto of the International Cultural Association. In 2009, Japan made it as a semifinalist because of Sports Fast Track. Meaning, she made it out of her own merits and nothing in Julia's capacity could have prevented that.

Japan will never win Miss World! Girls who audition for Miss World Japan are all living in a bubble!
User avatar
XAMURAI
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.
 
Posts: 14164
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:18 am
Location: Saitama
Country: Japan (jp)
Reputation: 8752
Real Life Name/Nick: XAMURAI
Date of Birth: 01 Jul 1979
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Analyst
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: Basketball and Swimming
Message: Do not PM me if you want to change your username.

  • 4

Re: WHY JULIA MORELY HATE JAPAN?

Postby HARVIN » Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:54 am

XAMURAI wrote:
For as long as Chinese money runs the whole Julia Morley show, no Japanese will ever place higher than either or both China and Korea! Japan is a lost cause. From 1982 until 2008, the national director of Japan was Mr Hirofumi Hashimoto of the International Cultural Association. In 2009, Japan made it as a semifinalist because of Sports Fast Track. Meaning, she made it out of her own merits and nothing in Julia's capacity could have prevented that.

Japan will never win Miss World! Girls who audition for Miss World Japan are all living in a bubble!


Japan's placement in 2018 and 2017 are due to their own talent. In 2016 Japan's delegate at that time is half Indian and you know Julia loves India. >:) :%))

Every time Japan placed in the semi finalist, either Korea or China were always on top.

Image
this old woman is so manipulative. =O/
Image
User avatar
HARVIN
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
 
Posts: 2193
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:52 pm
Location: County of Florida, Puerto Rico
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 3016
Date of Birth: 25 Jan 2015
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Haters Destroyer
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: World Issue, Universe issue rather.
Message: LOVE ME OR HATE ME

  • 6

Re: WHY JULIA MORELY HATE JAPAN?

Postby alihabibi » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:02 am

Very Simple...Politics and Julia can not milk the Japanese just like how she milk the Chinese.
alihabibi
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 963
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:23 pm
Location: coolest place in canada
Country: Canada (ca)
Reputation: 755
Real Life Name/Nick: ali
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Male
Profession: MD
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: work work work and chat

  • 2

Re: WHY JULIA MORELY HATE JAPAN?

Postby HARVIN » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:30 am

alihabibi wrote:
Very Simple...Politics and Julia can not milk the Japanese just like how she milk the Chinese.


true.. LOL :%))

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
HARVIN
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
 
Posts: 2193
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:52 pm
Location: County of Florida, Puerto Rico
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 3016
Date of Birth: 25 Jan 2015
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Haters Destroyer
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: World Issue, Universe issue rather.
Message: LOVE ME OR HATE ME

  • 8

Re: WHY JULIA MORELY HATE JAPAN?

Postby lesham » Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:38 pm

Because Japanese people have integrity. Cannot say the same thing with Mama Julia and her Mess Whoreld cohort. ;/)) ;/)) ;/))
Image
Thank you FunX3 for this amazing collage!
ALPHA OF 2010s
MW-2013
MU-1969,1973,2015,2018
MI-1964,1970,1979,2005,2013,2016
ME-2008,2014,2015,2017
MS- 2013
MIC- 2018
User avatar
lesham
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 5966
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:37 am
Location: Manila
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 8190
Real Life Name/Nick: Lesham
Date of Birth: 22 Nov 1997
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

  • 0

Re: WHY JULIA MORELY HATE JAPAN?

Postby sleuth08 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:30 pm

BECAUSE JAPAN ONLY SEES MISS WORLD AS A SECONDARY PAGEANT AFTER MISS INTERNATIONAL - I THINK I REMEMBER THE RUNNER OF UP OF MISS JAPAN INTERNATIONAL GOES TO MISS WOLD BEFORE.
sleuth08
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 4024
Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:59 am
Location: toronto
Country: Canada (ca)
Reputation: 3856
Date of Birth: 10 Dec 1977
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: airline load controller
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: DESTROYING MISS EARTH HATERS
Message: It is not enough to succeed, OTHERS MUST FAIL

  • 2

Re: WHY JULIA MORELY HATE JAPAN?

Postby pineal » Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:19 pm

Miss Japan performed in this year's final show, on chinese soil, and received a standing ovation
User avatar
pineal
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 1994
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:08 pm
Country: India (in)
Reputation: 2655
Real Life Name/Nick: web
Date of Birth: 10 Mar 1994
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Designer
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Fashion Writing Music Design Astrophysics Nanotech
Message: les oiseaux gazouillent

  • 1

Re: WHY JULIA MORELY HATE JAPAN?

Postby the critic » Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:09 am

IN MY YEARS OF FOLLOWING MISS WORLD CLOSELY I'VE YET TO SEE JAPAN SELECT A QUEEN THAT I'D CLASSIFY AS A FAVORITE IN MISS WORLD ITS GOOD WHEN THEY TRIUMPH IN A FAST TRACK.

THE HAFU, ELEPHANT TRAINER WHO SPOKE FLUENT ENGLISH WAS A BREATH OF FRESH AIR AND SHE MADE TOP 20 IN 2016.
Image
User avatar
the critic
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 8360
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:30 am
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada (ca)
Reputation: 3448
Date of Birth: 26 Jul 1985
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Journalist
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty, fashion photography
Message: Beauty first...everything else comes after

  • 1

Re: WHY JULIA MORELY HATE JAPAN?

Postby XAMURAI » Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:58 am

sleuth08 wrote:BECAUSE JAPAN ONLY SEES MISS WORLD AS A SECONDARY PAGEANT AFTER MISS INTERNATIONAL - I THINK I REMEMBER THE RUNNER OF UP OF MISS JAPAN INTERNATIONAL GOES TO MISS WOLD BEFORE.


ICA never considered Miss World as a secondary title. In fact, they have sent better girls to MW than Miss International, considering language proficiency and social skills. When ICA still owned the Miss World franchise, the souvenir program Miss International Japan always has the Miss World Japan name on it, in the same font and size! The Miss International Japan winner, back then, had her own runner-up while the MWJ also had her own. Two winners and two first runners-up in the same pageant night! The size of the crown was also the same!
User avatar
XAMURAI
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.
 
Posts: 14164
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:18 am
Location: Saitama
Country: Japan (jp)
Reputation: 8752
Real Life Name/Nick: XAMURAI
Date of Birth: 01 Jul 1979
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Analyst
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: Basketball and Swimming
Message: Do not PM me if you want to change your username.

  • 3

Re: WHY JULIA MORELY HATE JAPAN?

Postby XAMURAI » Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:02 am

pineal wrote:Miss Japan performed in this year's final show, on chinese soil, and received a standing ovation


Yes, but it was not even good enough to put her in the Top 12. She could speak six languages fluently and is a smart ass! She is a DIRECT descendant of revered Japanese hero, Date Masamune, who was like the William "Braveheart" Wallace of northern Japan. All these credentials were never good enough and no one will ever be good enough for as long as Chinese money is talking.
User avatar
XAMURAI
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.
 
Posts: 14164
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:18 am
Location: Saitama
Country: Japan (jp)
Reputation: 8752
Real Life Name/Nick: XAMURAI
Date of Birth: 01 Jul 1979
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Analyst
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: Basketball and Swimming
Message: Do not PM me if you want to change your username.

  • 3

Re: WHY JULIA MORELY HATE JAPAN?

Postby XAMURAI » Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:06 am

the critic wrote:IN MY YEARS OF FOLLOWING MISS WORLD CLOSELY I'VE YET TO SEE JAPAN SELECT A QUEEN THAT I'D CLASSIFY AS A FAVORITE IN MISS WORLD ITS GOOD WHEN THEY TRIUMPH IN A FAST TRACK.

THE HAFU, ELEPHANT TRAINER WHO SPOKE FLUENT ENGLISH WAS A BREATH OF FRESH AIR AND SHE MADE TOP 20 IN 2016.


Priyanka Yoshikawa auditioned for Miss World Japan 2016 after she attended my workshop on February 2016. I asked her to try Miss Supranational Japan 2016 (won by Risa Nagashima) but she told me that Miss World was her only target. In fact, I even went to DC/Maryland to support her and my friend Bela (Miss World Mongolia), coupled with my anticipation of an easy victory for Catriona Gray.
User avatar
XAMURAI
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.
 
Posts: 14164
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:18 am
Location: Saitama
Country: Japan (jp)
Reputation: 8752
Real Life Name/Nick: XAMURAI
Date of Birth: 01 Jul 1979
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Analyst
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: Basketball and Swimming
Message: Do not PM me if you want to change your username.

  • 0

Re: WHY JULIA MORLEY HATES JAPAN?

Postby bcdf1930 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:11 am

ALL THIS IS JUST THINGS WE ASSUME TO OURSELVES AND TRY TO FIND REASONS OF OUR OWN TO JUSTIFY OUR CURIOSITY WITHOUT KNOWING THE TRUTH :)>- :)>- :)>- #:-S #:-S #:-S
bcdf1930
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 6534
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:00 am
Location: Kochi/Trivandrum
Country: India (in)
Reputation: 4069
Real Life Name/Nick: Anonymous:)
Date of Birth: 23 Nov 1984
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: IT professional
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Hobbies/Interests: Reading books, browsing Internet
Message: Hi everyone!

  • 1

Re: WHY JULIA MORLEY HATES JAPAN?

Postby genoveva » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:07 am

Because Japan is not profitable for her cookfest. Seriously, the selection process is confusing enough and then you'd ask why she hates japan. :%))
User avatar
genoveva
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 560
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:41 am
Country: Austria (at)
Reputation: 203
Real Life Name/Nick: genoveva
Date of Birth: 08 May 1993
Gender: Female
Profession: m....
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: _________
Message: hello

  • -2

Re: WHY JULIA MORELY HATE JAPAN?

Postby Slowpoke » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:13 am

alihabibi wrote:
Very Simple...Politics and Julia can not milk the Japanese just like how she milk the Chinese.


Yup, exactly the same way as MUO milks Philippines.
User avatar
Slowpoke
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 271
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:48 am
Location: Flopipinas
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: -220
Real Life Name/Nick: Shamcey Mopflop
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Feeding tarsiers
Hobbies/Interests: Miss Earth and stroking tarsiers
Message: Miss Earth is the best beauty pageant in the world!

  • 5

Re: WHY JULIA MORELY HATE JAPAN?

Postby renegade » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:39 am

Slowpoke wrote:
alihabibi wrote:
Very Simple...Politics and Julia can not milk the Japanese just like how she milk the Chinese.


Yup, exactly the same way as MUO milks Philippines.


PH is not hosting year per year till infinity like China. So how is the milking being done? =;))
"OUT OF THE ABUNDANCE OF THE HEART THE MOUTH SPEAKS..." ---MATTHEW 12:34



IF LOVE IS YOUR WEAKNESS, THEN YOU ARE THE STRONGEST PERSON IN THE WORLD...
User avatar
renegade
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2928
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:39 am
Location: QC
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 1081
Date of Birth: 08 Aug 1988
Gender: Male
Profession: full-time lover
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: ANYTHING UNDER THE SUN FOR AS LONG AS I'M WITH U..
Message: FULL-TIME LOVER, FRIEND & COMPANION....:-)

  • 2

Re: WHY JULIA MORELY HATE JAPAN?

Postby pineal » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:37 am

XAMURAI wrote:
pineal wrote:Miss Japan performed in this year's final show, on chinese soil, and received a standing ovation


Yes, but it was not even good enough to put her in the Top 12. She could speak six languages fluently and is a smart ass! She is a DIRECT descendant of revered Japanese hero, Date Masamune, who was like the William "Braveheart" Wallace of northern Japan. All these credentials were never good enough and no one will ever be good enough for as long as Chinese money is talking.


She didn't make it because there was competition from other countries like Nepal, NZ and Thailand. Miss India also speaks five languages and she has been working on her BWAP since she was a kid, still she didn't make it to top 12. If half Indians had an advantage than very well spoken Trinidad and Tobago and Mauritius would also make the cut. More than the very talented miss Japan, I think it was miss Sri Lanka who deserved a higher placement. But the competition in Asia was too fierce. Don't count her great ancestor as a qualification, she was great on her own.
User avatar
pineal
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 1994
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:08 pm
Country: India (in)
Reputation: 2655
Real Life Name/Nick: web
Date of Birth: 10 Mar 1994
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Designer
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Fashion Writing Music Design Astrophysics Nanotech
Message: les oiseaux gazouillent

  • 3

Re: WHY JULIA MORELY HATE JAPAN?

Postby shelunian » Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:14 am

Slowpoke wrote:
alihabibi wrote:
Very Simple...Politics and Julia can not milk the Japanese just like how she milk the Chinese.


Yup, exactly the same way as MUO milks Philippines.


and here I thought the Philippines is the land of slum and of dire poverty but when the Philippines win, it's convenient to use the "milking of money". So which is which?
Image

3 Miss Universe
1 Miss World
5 Miss International
3 Miss Earth


Follow me @pinoytvcritic

http://www.thepageantry.com
User avatar
shelunian
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 378
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:01 pm
Location: Philippines
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 316
Real Life Name/Nick: Shelu
Date of Birth: 17 Feb 1989
Gender: Male
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hobbies/Interests: Blogging, Shopping, Writing, Beauty Pageants
Message: Awesome site you got! Thanks!!!

  • -2

Re: WHY JULIA MORELY HATE JAPAN?

Postby Slowpoke » Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:37 pm

shelunian wrote:
Slowpoke wrote:
alihabibi wrote:
Very Simple...Politics and Julia can not milk the Japanese just like how she milk the Chinese.


Yup, exactly the same way as MUO milks Philippines.


and here I thought the Philippines is the land of slum and of dire poverty but when the Philippines win, it's convenient to use the "milking of money". So which is which?


The population has no money but the sponsors that pay for the crowns and placements do, isn't that clear?
User avatar
Slowpoke
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 271
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:48 am
Location: Flopipinas
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: -220
Real Life Name/Nick: Shamcey Mopflop
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Feeding tarsiers
Hobbies/Interests: Miss Earth and stroking tarsiers
Message: Miss Earth is the best beauty pageant in the world!

  • 2

Re: WHY JULIA MORLEY HATES JAPAN?

Postby mvgc » Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:55 pm

She also hates Colombia
User avatar
mvgc
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 687
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:34 pm
Location: Manizales
Country: Colombia (co)
Reputation: 568
Real Life Name/Nick: Christopher Chukanov
Date of Birth: 18 Sep 1987
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Veterinarian, personal trainer in process
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Hobbies/Interests: Gym, animales, Music, Beauty pageants, languages
Message: Never Say Never

  • 0

Re: WHY JULIA MORLEY HATES JAPAN?

Postby Jon A » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:44 pm

Honestly, Japan has yet to send a really beautiful girl to MW. The only girl I would consider a beauty in the last couple of decades from Japan is Midori Tanaka and she made the QF cut.
Japan has actually been placing quite consistently, which is a big deal at MW because very few countries do.

The 2018 winner I thought could go further, but she had the misfortune to be in the toughest continental group - it was probably very close between her, Nepal and Thailand, and those girls were also very strong and I think much better looking than Kanako.

I don't know if the China element blocks Japan - it is certainly possible, but it is also very easy to say all this, and I have heard it before wrt to India and Philippines and both countries have done very well in recent years at MW. And certainly, MW will keep going to countries other than China - perhaps as soon as this year! When Japan sends a top contender, she will place high. People here love to foment hatred towards MW (we all know why!) to convince themselves that only an insidious agenda kept their beloved reps from winning every single year. till this year, the theme was Mexico. Now they have to find a new one. But hate Japan? what about countries like Uganda, or Belarus, which have placed for the first time in over 5 decades???
Click to Visit Miss India SectionImage
Jon A
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 9813
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:58 pm
Location: USA
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 2672
Date of Birth: 19 Jan 1973
Gender: Male
Profession: consultant
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: Reading, Travelling, Pageants
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: WHY JULIA MORELY HATE JAPAN?

Postby Kasulasula Sokangamoyniya » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:49 pm

Slowpoke wrote:
shelunian wrote:
Slowpoke wrote:
alihabibi wrote:
Very Simple...Politics and Julia can not milk the Japanese just like how she milk the Chinese.


Yup, exactly the same way as MUO milks Philippines.


and here I thought the Philippines is the land of slum and of dire poverty but when the Philippines win, it's convenient to use the "milking of money". So which is which?


The population has no money but the sponsors that pay for the crowns and placements do, isn't that clear?


Such as Puerto Rico and Indonesia. Oh, Nina... :%))
User avatar
Kasulasula Sokangamoyniya
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 425
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:07 pm
Location: USA
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 639
Real Life Name/Nick: Pete M.
Date of Birth: 20 Jan 1980
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Bicurious
Profession: Business owner
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hobbies/Interests: Browsing the net
Message: Write a message here

  • 5

Re: WHY JULIA MORLEY HATES JAPAN?

Postby XAMURAI » Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:12 am

Jon A wrote:Honestly, Japan has yet to send a really beautiful girl to MW. The only girl I would consider a beauty in the last couple of decades from Japan is Midori Tanaka and she made the QF cut.
Japan has actually been placing quite consistently, which is a big deal at MW because very few countries do.

The 2018 winner I thought could go further, but she had the misfortune to be in the toughest continental group - it was probably very close between her, Nepal and Thailand, and those girls were also very strong and I think much better looking than Kanako.

I don't know if the China element blocks Japan - it is certainly possible, but it is also very easy to say all this, and I have heard it before wrt to India and Philippines and both countries have done very well in recent years at MW. And certainly, MW will keep going to countries other than China - perhaps as soon as this year! When Japan sends a top contender, she will place high. People here love to foment hatred towards MW (we all know why!) to convince themselves that only an insidious agenda kept their beloved reps from winning every single year. till this year, the theme was Mexico. Now they have to find a new one. But hate Japan? what about countries like Uganda, or Belarus, which have placed for the first time in over 5 decades???



Japan is a country that has been sending a delegate to Miss World since time immemorial. Japan is a country that already has TWO Miss Universe winners.
China joined the MW contest in 2000 and now they already have two crowns - both in home turf. They are yet to produce a Miss Universe winner. Now, you do the maths!
User avatar
XAMURAI
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.
 
Posts: 14164
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:18 am
Location: Saitama
Country: Japan (jp)
Reputation: 8752
Real Life Name/Nick: XAMURAI
Date of Birth: 01 Jul 1979
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Analyst
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: Basketball and Swimming
Message: Do not PM me if you want to change your username.

  • 2

Re: WHY JULIA MORLEY HATES JAPAN?

Postby RatedX » Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:14 am

Because only Miss Universe and MI matters to the Japanese. They only like pageants that have INTEGRITY when it comes to judging and scoring. And obviously, Cooking with MasterChef Julia does not even have an iota of that. >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:)
MAYOR OF "EL TOCUYO, VENEZUELA!"
Big FOUR pageants: Miss Universe, Miss World, Miss International and Miss Earth
All other pageants are MINOR pageants.
User avatar
RatedX
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 3209
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:59 am
Country: Singapore (sg)
Reputation: 2831
Date of Birth: 25 Dec 1991
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Mayor of "El Tocuyo, Venezuela!"
Hobbies/Interests: Making bashers miserable
Message: Only Bingo cookies can help 'stop the war" =;))

  • 0

Re: WHY JULIA MORLEY HATES JAPAN?

Postby the critic » Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:36 pm

XAMURAI wrote:
Jon A wrote:Honestly, Japan has yet to send a really beautiful girl to MW. The only girl I would consider a beauty in the last couple of decades from Japan is Midori Tanaka and she made the QF cut.
Japan has actually been placing quite consistently, which is a big deal at MW because very few countries do.

The 2018 winner I thought could go further, but she had the misfortune to be in the toughest continental group - it was probably very close between her, Nepal and Thailand, and those girls were also very strong and I think much better looking than Kanako.

I don't know if the China element blocks Japan - it is certainly possible, but it is also very easy to say all this, and I have heard it before wrt to India and Philippines and both countries have done very well in recent years at MW. And certainly, MW will keep going to countries other than China - perhaps as soon as this year! When Japan sends a top contender, she will place high. People here love to foment hatred towards MW (we all know why!) to convince themselves that only an insidious agenda kept their beloved reps from winning every single year. till this year, the theme was Mexico. Now they have to find a new one. But hate Japan? what about countries like Uganda, or Belarus, which have placed for the first time in over 5 decades???



Japan is a country that has been sending a delegate to Miss World since time immemorial. Japan is a country that already has TWO Miss Universe winners.
China joined the MW contest in 2000 and now they already have two crowns - both in home turf. They are yet to produce a Miss Universe winner. Now, you do the maths!


CHINA HAS ONLY BEEN INVOLVED WITH MW ON AND OFF SINCE 2003. SO IF CHINA IS THE FACTOR THAT STIFLES JAPAN WHY HAVENT THEY BEEN THRIVING PIOR TO 2003.

WHICH JAPANESE REPRESENTATIVE OVER THE DECADES WOULD YOU SAY IS ARGUABLY DESERVING OF A MW CROWN? WHICH JAPANESE REPRESENTATIVE WAS EVEN POPULAR OR ACCLAIMED BY FANS. Michiko Tanaka HAD THE PASSABLE LOOK BUT REALISTICALLY WHAT WERE HERE CHANCES IN 2013?
Image
User avatar
the critic
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 8360
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:30 am
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada (ca)
Reputation: 3448
Date of Birth: 26 Jul 1985
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Journalist
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty, fashion photography
Message: Beauty first...everything else comes after

  • 1

Re: WHY JULIA MORLEY HATES JAPAN?

Postby Yna Magenta » Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:45 am

Don't worry she also hates the Philippines =/ =O/

And the feeling is mutual =c3
Image
User avatar
Yna Magenta
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
 
Posts: 205
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:57 am
Country: Korea, Democratic People's Republic of (kp)
Reputation: 188
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1991
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Reyna
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Umaura
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: WHY JULIA MORLEY HATES JAPAN?

Postby rainiel » Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:20 am

why do we always wonder if why Julia loves this or hates that. She has proven how shady she is...not worthy of following at all.
User avatar
rainiel
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 3145
Joined: Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:08 pm
Location: manila, philippines
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 1413
Real Life Name/Nick: rain
Date of Birth: 08 Sep 1981
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: IT
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: miss universe
Message: viola!

  • 1

Re: WHY JULIA MORELY HATE JAPAN?

Postby shelunian » Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:33 am

Kasulasula Sokangamoyniya wrote:
Slowpoke wrote:
shelunian wrote:
Slowpoke wrote:
alihabibi wrote:
Very Simple...Politics and Julia can not milk the Japanese just like how she milk the Chinese.


Yup, exactly the same way as MUO milks Philippines.


and here I thought the Philippines is the land of slum and of dire poverty but when the Philippines win, it's convenient to use the "milking of money". So which is which?


The population has no money but the sponsors that pay for the crowns and placements do, isn't that clear?


Such as Puerto Rico and Indonesia. Oh, Nina... :%))


but Puerto Rico is bankrupt! They can't even recover quickly from the hurricane. Land of leeches.
Image

3 Miss Universe
1 Miss World
5 Miss International
3 Miss Earth


Follow me @pinoytvcritic

http://www.thepageantry.com
User avatar
shelunian
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 378
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:01 pm
Location: Philippines
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 316
Real Life Name/Nick: Shelu
Date of Birth: 17 Feb 1989
Gender: Male
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hobbies/Interests: Blogging, Shopping, Writing, Beauty Pageants
Message: Awesome site you got! Thanks!!!

  • 1

Re: WHY JULIA MORLEY HATES JAPAN?

Postby Tingle Wingle » Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:59 pm

Yna Magenta wrote:Don't worry she also hates the Philippines =/ =O/

And the feeling is mutual =c3


Ha ha ha! So true! :%))
User avatar
Tingle Wingle
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 490
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:05 pm
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 1044
Real Life Name/Nick: Ting
Date of Birth: 25 Feb 1995
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Bicurious
Profession: Student
Hobbies/Interests: Tingling wingling
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: WHY JULIA MORLEY HATES JAPAN?

Postby Tingle Wingle » Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:33 pm

Jon A wrote:When Japan sends a top contender, she will place high. People here love to foment hatred towards MW (we all know why!) to convince themselves that only an insidious agenda kept their beloved reps from winning every single year.



Some dumb forumers here definitely need to have their “Pageant Expert” tags revoked...
User avatar
Tingle Wingle
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 490
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:05 pm
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 1044
Real Life Name/Nick: Ting
Date of Birth: 25 Feb 1995
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Bicurious
Profession: Student
Hobbies/Interests: Tingling wingling
Message: Write a message here


Return to GENERAL

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: -Golfplatz-, agrohimctq, agrohimllo, AlanCricy, Alanlom, artaestes, beautylover828, bham18, boyd, doogerman, firerprince, hahahahuhu, james18yup, Janelom, Javiprotus, jrbluer, lucindaprice, master_chef, Miawhank, missos7.9, molecula, neo778, ojojseyer, ononymous, parola, SharonAntew and 10235 guests

beauty queens

© Missosology's International Pageant Coverages ©
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International


contact us to advertise with missosology