Demi Leigh is ENGAGED to Tim Tebow!

Demi Leigh is ENGAGED to Tim Tebow!

Postby minivaan » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:52 pm

A few moments ago Demi posted the moment where her boyfriend Tim Tebow proposed!

How cute :hx :hx

Tim Tebow has asked girlfriend Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters to marry him — and she said yes!

The former NFL quarterback proposed to Nel-Peters at sunset on Wednesday at his family’s farm outside of Jacksonville, Florida, PEOPLE can exclusively reveal.

The couple strolled along the property, and stopped next to a small lake, where Tebow had installed an arbor and a specially made bench that was engraved with the date the couple first met.

For about five minutes, Tebow and Nel-Peters talked about their relationship and its future in hushed tones before Tebow, 31, dropped to one knee. “Demi Leigh Nel-Peters, I love you,” he said. “Demi Leigh Nel-Peters, will you marry me?”

As Nel-Peters said yes, Tebow slipped a 7.25-carat solitaire ring on her finger. “This ring is internally flawless,” he said. “Just like you.”

Then Tebow had another surprise. South African singer Matthew Mole stepped out from behind a hay bale and serenaded the couple with “The Wedding Song,” one of their favorite songs.

The proposal was a family affair. Tebow had secretly flown Nel-Peters’ family and closest friends from South Africa to Florida to witness the engagement. His parents, siblings and friends were also on hand for the exciting moment. The invitees watched the proposal from a distance and out of view from Nel-Peters — who didn’t suspect a thing.

“I actually wasn’t really nervous,” Tebow tells PEOPLE. “I was excited. I wanted everything to be perfect and to go smoothly. But I wasn’t nervous to actually ask her.”

A night of surprises

Tebow wanted to make sure every detail was perfect — and he went through great lengths to surprise Nel-Peters. He told her that they would be having a belated Christmas dinner with his family.

Concerned that she would sense his excitement and suspect that something was up, Tebow tells PEOPLE he came up with a cover story: he told her that he was presenting his father with a brand new truck. (He even borrowed a truck from a dealership and put a big bow on it to sell his story.)

After the engagement, the couple’s friends and family came out of hiding to the shock of Nel-Peters, who had no idea that her family and friends had flown halfway around the globe to attend the engagement party.

The couple’s inner circle then had dinner at a Jacksonville club, while family and friends made speeches and toasts. Nel-Peters’ father encouraged everyone to “make a circle” around Tebow and Nel-Peters and pray for their new life together.

In a lighthearted moment, Tebow forgot to hand the microphone to Nel-Peters to make a speech. “I just made my first mistake as a fiancé,” he joked.

During her speech, Nel-Peters, 23, jokingly apologized to Tebow’s father. “I’m sorry you didn’t get a new truck,” she said, “but you’re getting a new daughter!”

Tebow tells PEOPLE that he’s looking forward to planning the wedding. “I’m sure she’s got some great ideas,” he says. “It’s going to be really exciting, and I can’t wait.”

Adds Nel-Peters: “I’m so excited for the wedding, and I can’t wait to spend forever with Tim.”

Years of searching

Over the years, Tebow has opened up several times to PEOPLE about his search for love.

“I’m looking, but I just can’t seem to find anyone,” he told PEOPLE in spring 2017. “I don’t want to be single; I’m ready to settle down and start a family. I want to have kids. I have so many things I want. No one will be happier than me when I finally find the right person.”

“I’m just looking for someone who has a good heart,” he added at the time. “They have to be kind, and they have to care about people who can’t do anything for them in return.”

Kelly Braman Photography

“They have to really love God,” he continued. “My faith is important to me — it’s the most important thing — and I need to be with someone who also shares that faith.”

Tebow tells PEOPLE, now, that Nel-Peters is exactly what he has been looking for. “She’s just perfect for me,” he says. “I’m really blessed to have her by my side for the rest of my life.”

minivaan
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Real Life Name/Nick: !
Date of Birth: 07 Nov 1989
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: Internet

Re: Demi Leigh is ENGAGED to Tim Tebow!

Postby pacifico falafoxy » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:04 pm

This is exciting.

I am really happy for them. It’s good to know that there are still people who believe in morality and religious beliefs, and still be successful in life.

We wish him a happy, married life forever. Both deserve each other. It takes a conservative South Afrcan beauty queen to capture his heart, not any of the American women. Go figure!

Many conservative and religious American guys find true love outside of very open and liberated American women circle. They end up marrying beautiful non-American women.

Many gays in the social media and liberal media including Democrats are not happy because they cannot accept that Tim Tebow is heterosexual. They want him to be gay, and now they are disappointed. Tim proved them wrong.

I’m sure many gays in the media are not happy. It was Nick Jonas few weeks ago, and now Tim Tebow.

There are still hope for a happy heterosexual married life for male singles in the world, effeminates or masculines.

Gay marriage is not productive in terms of having kids and is not all that happy.

A blessed male-female marriage does bring happiness, just ask your happy parents.
pacifico falafoxy
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Fico
Date of Birth: 15 Oct 1994
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Healthcare
Hobbies/Interests: Internet, travelling

Postby kapangitaniindia » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:11 pm

So now they have permission to fornicate in the bedroom? :-D
kapangitaniindia
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: Pangit
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1990
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Manunuri ng pangit
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: Gustuhin ang pangit

Postby pacifico falafoxy » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:25 pm

I believe that Tim Tebow does not believe in pre-marital sex. And Demi-Leigh may like that.
Last edited by pacifico falafoxy on Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pacifico falafoxy

Postby Juan Sebastian » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:26 pm

pacifico falafoxy wrote:This is exciting.

I am really happy for them. It’s good to know that there are still people who believe in morality and religious beliefs, and still be successful in life.

We wish him a happy, married life forever. Both deserve each other. It takes a conservative South Afrcan beauty queen to capture his heart, not any of the American women. Go figure!

Many conservative and religious American guys find true love outside of very open and liberated American women circle. They end up marrying beautiful non-American women.

Many gays in the social media and liberal media including Democrats are not happy because they cannot accept that Tim Tebow is heterosexual. They want him to be gay, and now they are disappointed. Tim proved them wrong.

I’m sure many gays in the media are not happy. It was Nick Jonas few weeks ago, and now Tim Tebow.

There are still hope for a happy heterosexual married life for male singles in the world, effeminates or masculines.

Gay marriage is not productive in terms of having kids and is not all that happy.

A blessed male-female marriage does bring happiness, just ask your happy parents.

What the f**k? I am surprised to see so much homophobia on a site like Misso @-) generalizations like this are awful and why people are not happy, not because they are married to a certain sex.

Anyways, I am happy for them! I do not agree with many of his beliefs but that does not matter, what matters is that they are happy and they have really seemed to be that way!
[youtube]Dq_uy1qcO-k[/youtube][youtube]5hXShNmEc44[/youtube][youtube]tQbbdvmyjS8[/youtube]
Juan Sebastian
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Real Life Name/Nick: Juan Sebastian
Date of Birth: 06 Apr 1990
Profession: Pharmacist
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: music, gambling & miss universe
Message: Like give it up at this point. It's me, I win, you lose hahahahaha

Postby pacifico falafoxy » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:31 pm

Juan Sebastian wrote:

What the f**k? I am surprised to see so much homophobia on a site like Misso @-) generalizations like this are awful and why people are not happy, not because they are married to a certain sex.

Anyways, I am happy for them! I do not agree with many of his beliefs but that does not matter, what matters is that they are happy and they have really seemed to be that way!

Homophobia is a term gays used to scare non gays to stick to heterosexual marriage and refrain from condemning same sex marriage. The term equates bullying. People have conservative views of marriage which is for male and female only and should not be called homophobics. They are just being true to their Christian beliefs, and nothing can change them.
pacifico falafoxy

Postby Juan Sebastian » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:41 pm

pacifico falafoxy wrote:
Juan Sebastian wrote:

Homophobia is a term gays used to scare non gays to stick to heterosexual marriage and refrain from condemning same sex marriage. The term equates bullying. People have conservative views of marriage which is for male and female only and should not be called homophobics. They are just being true to their Christian beliefs, and nothing can change them.

Everyone is entitled to their own beliefs, choices and opinions and that is okay, this also means that everyone is their own person and can make the choices they want and have their own experiences. So saying "A blessed male-female marriage does bring happiness, just ask your happy parents" is a huge generalization, for example I am a Christian but I am not the most religious person in the world and also have many very liberal beliefs. I also know many Christian couples that have not had happy marriages. People should be entitled to believe whatever they want and I am not trying to change your opinion, but do not generalize, that leads to ignorance and unhappiness.
[youtube]Dq_uy1qcO-k[/youtube][youtube]5hXShNmEc44[/youtube][youtube]tQbbdvmyjS8[/youtube]
Juan Sebastian

Postby pacifico falafoxy » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:55 am

Juan Sebastian wrote:
pacifico falafoxy wrote:
Juan Sebastian wrote:

Everyone is entitled to their own beliefs, choices and opinions and that is okay, this also means that everyone is their own person and can make the choices they want and have their own experiences. So saying "A blessed male-female marriage does bring happiness, just ask your happy parents" is a huge generalization, for example I am a Christian but I am not the most religious person in the world and also have many very liberal beliefs. I also know many Christian couples that have not had happy marriages. People should be entitled to believe whatever they want and I am not trying to change your opinion, but do not generalize, that leads to ignorance and unhappiness.

You are very defensive. Why? Because what I said was true.

Many gay couples are not happy that’s why they are into open relationships. They are embarrassed to admit bec they are scared that they will be ostracized. Open relationship is just a cover up. I’m not saying this, but many researches say these.

Two same sex individuals are not meant to attract. You cannot connect two male plugs to conduct electricity. There’s no way, at least I have not seen one.

Beware everyone.
pacifico falafoxy

Postby Juan Sebastian » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:16 am

pacifico falafoxy wrote:
Juan Sebastian wrote:
pacifico falafoxy wrote:
Juan Sebastian wrote:

You are very defensive. Why? Because what I said was true.

Many gay couples are not happy that’s why they are into open relationships. They are embarrassed to admit bec they are scared that they will be ostracized. Open relationship is just a cover up. I’m not saying this, but many researches say these.

Two same sex individuals are not meant to attract. You cannot connect two male plugs to conduct electricity. There’s no way, at least I have not seen one.

Beware everyone.

Lmao you are an idiot, you seem to generalize and be okay with it so I will assume it is consensual to generalize about you too. You say you are a man on your profile yet most men who are on here or follow pageants are gay so would it be wrong to assume that you are and just very embarrassed and use religion as a way to cover it? This is the last I am addressing you, goodbye.
Juan Sebastian

Postby theblob » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:23 am

pacifico falafoxy wrote:I believe that Tim Tebow does not believe in pre-marital sex. And Demi-Leigh may like that.

That’s because he’s gay.
theblob
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Blobberz
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2015
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Profession: Professional Trollist
Hobbies/Interests: Trolling

Postby 100Mile » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:00 am

One of the Best things in Life are Free.. :-D :-D Loving someone is one of them. :hx So Best wishes to both Demi and Tim. >:D< >:D< >:D<

Why the Mahárlika (Philippines) is the Wealthiest Nation in the World Today

[youtube]GcMFE8lFGMQ[/youtube]

100Mile

Real Life Name/Nick: Josh
Date of Birth: 23 Mar 2017
Profession: MLM
Hobbies/Interests: Reading, Cooking, Music, Gardening

Postby jhunz23 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:55 am

best wishes to christian couple

sana maka pag pakasal narin si olivia - para every body happy

palaging may doubt ako sa men sa mahilig sa beauty queen --- i mean okay lang naman minsan naka relasyon na beauty queen, pero yung ipapalit nila-bueaty queen parin (tim---from olivia to demi & nick---from olivia to priyanka)? --- ummm ... parang may something wrong --- whatever --- best of luck --- tim & nick ---lalabas din ang totoo --- tsaret!
jhunz23
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: teacher
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: reading

Postby Southern Lad » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:14 am

Are we going to see Demi often in the Philippines, knowing that Tim Tebow owns a hospital here in Davao and very active in his own foundation. That would be awesome.

MISS PHILIPPINES WISHLIST

Samantha Lo | Diana Mackey | Alaiza Malinao | Kim Jones | Gazini Ganados

Southern Lad

Date of Birth: 22 Dec 1985
Profession: Beauty Banker
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Photography

Postby prowazekii » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:33 am

pacifico falafoxy wrote:I believe that Tim Tebow does not believe in pre-marital sex. And Demi-Leigh may like that.

mala rugby na lalabas dyan.. :!!
i think of Miss Universe who is the most beautiful, most femininely graceful, most charming, delightful and sweet...
prowazekii

Real Life Name/Nick: Ron Weasley Fr. Hogwarts
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: Physician
Hobbies/Interests: The OLympic Games,Miss Universe,HP and Haus MD
Message: " hard work and perseverance outlast sheer luck and talent"

Postby Archisexure » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:45 am

Demi Leigh will be visiting the Philippines openly because Tim Tebow was born here in the Philippines. he is the miracle baby by the missionary couple from USA, instead of aborting him during the pregnancy due to the delicate situation the mother choose to pursue the pregnancy. I don't know if Tim is a Dual Filipino citizen but he had the existing advocacy here in the Philippines.
Archisexure

Date of Birth: 18 Nov 2008
Profession: Architect
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Architectural Design

Postby bl@hbl@hbl@h » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:59 am

speak for yourself. obviously it is all in your head and you are one of the many gays who are not happy and disappointed.
bl@hbl@hbl@h
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.

Date of Birth: 18 Mar 1990
Profession: Star Gazer
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Reading the Bible

Postby pacifico falafoxy » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:20 pm

bl@hbl@hbl@h wrote:

speak for yourself. obviously it is all in your head and you are one of the many gays who are not happy and disappointed.

Speak for yourself!
pacifico falafoxy

Postby mvgc » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:38 pm

what a beautiful couple

=c3 =c3 =c3 =c3
mvgc

Real Life Name/Nick: Christopher Chukanov
Date of Birth: 18 Sep 1987
Profession: Veterinarian, personal trainer in process
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Hobbies/Interests: Gym, animales, Music, Beauty pageants, languages

Postby krissynelli » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:59 pm

OLIVIA CULPO MUST BE HYSTERICALLY CRYING AT THE #CARPARK RIGHT NOW!....FIRST IT WAS NICK AND THEN TIM LMAO!...DOUBLE WHAMMY FOR HER! =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))
YO SOY PUERTO RICO!... HALF PUERTO RICAN / HALF "KIKI" VENDOR
krissynelli
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: krissylicious
Date of Birth: 22 May 1978
Profession: MAQUILLAGE
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: DILDOING, CATFIGHTS, WITCHCRAFT AND SORCERY
Message: NAMASTE!!! APAKABAR!!! SAWASDEE!!! MABUHAY!!! OLAH!!! BONJOU!!! ALOHA!!!

Postby krissynelli » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:02 pm

THE STARS ARE ALIGNED INDEED FOR BOTH OF THEM (PHILIPPINES CONNECTION )

TIM WAS BORN AND RAISED IN THE PHILIPPINES (FORMATIVE YEARS) <:-P

DEMI WON (PIA WAS ONE OF THE JUDGES AT THAT TIME) AND SHE CROWNED ANOTHER FILIPINA MISS UNIVERSE! >:)
krissynelli

Message: NAMASTE!!! APAKABAR!!! SAWASDEE!!! MABUHAY!!! OLAH!!! BONJOU!!! ALOHA!!!

Postby lutosfeet » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:42 pm

krissynelli wrote:THE STARS ARE ALIGNED INDEED FOR BOTH OF THEM (PHILIPPINES CONNECTION )

DEMI WON (PIA WAS ONE OF THE JUDGES AT THAT TIME) AND SHE CROWNED ANOTHER FILIPINA MISS UNIVERSE! >:)

Yeah mamang like Armi too. I love them both lalo na si Papi Tim, nako ha mukhang daks at magaling .. I like men who are like him kakaingit naman si Demi :"> :"> :"> :">
lutosfeet

Date of Birth: 04 Mar 1987
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Rocker
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: pageant and writing

Postby krissynelli » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:20 pm

lutosfeet wrote:
krissynelli wrote:THE STARS ARE ALIGNED INDEED FOR BOTH OF THEM (PHILIPPINES CONNECTION )

Yeah mamang like Armi too. I love them both lalo na si Papi Tim, nako ha mukhang daks at magaling .. I like men who are like him kakaingit naman si Demi :"> :"> :"> :">

BUT TIM TEBOW IS A VIRGIN...ALL HE COULD DO AT THIS POINT IS FAPPING WHILE WATCHING PORN... >:)
krissynelli

Postby Oscillate » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:21 pm

This could have been a celebratory thread if not for someone up to there who is parading his hypocrisies and bigotries. You are illogically engrossed with your negative beliefs about the LGBT and the gay marrriage that you need to mention your indifference everywhere.

No, the problem is not the LGBT people or the gay marriage. The problem is you!

What's the relevance of gay marriage to the engagement of this two? @-) @-) @-) @-) @-) @-) @-)
Oscillate

Date of Birth: 14 Mar 1980
Profession: Vet Tech
Hobbies/Interests: dogs, cats, horses

Postby FutaKaNina » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:24 pm

kapangitaniindia wrote:So now they have permission to fornicate in the bedroom? :-D

:-O :%))
FutaKaNina

Real Life Name/Nick: Clea
Date of Birth: 21 Jan 1991
Profession: Dreamer
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hobbies/Interests: Dreaming

Postby lutosfeet » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:11 pm

krissynelli wrote:
lutosfeet wrote:

BUT TIM TEBOW IS A VIRGIN...ALL HE COULD DO AT THIS POINT IS FAPPING WHILE WATCHING PORN... >:)

Yay :"> :"> :"> :"> Sarap talaga ni Papi Tim :hx :hx :hx :hx :"> :"> :-* :-*
lutosfeet

Date of Birth: 04 Mar 1987
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Rocker
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: pageant and writing

Postby rockondude » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:25 am

I'm a conservative and i don't care if gays get married because is honestly affects no one. So can we all just move along liberals please stop been hysterical and conservatives just shut the f**k up and let those people live there lives.

If i was gonna criticize an aspect of the gay community it would be the new drag kids bullshit and the idea that tranny Children ( giving hormones to children ) that they are pushing that is honestly the most sick shit i have ever seen is basically child abuse and pedophilia disguise as been accepting and progressives synonymous for been a degenerate.

There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion.
rockondude

Real Life Name/Nick: julian
Date of Birth: 15 Aug 1985
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: i like to go to the gym
Message: There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion.

Postby manoypoe » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:56 am

CONGRATS AND BEST WISHES.
manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Return to Miss Universe