Siera Bearchell throws shade once again

Siera Bearchell throws shade once again

Postby Juan Sebastian » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:14 am

Just because Miss Universe season is over does not mean Siera cannot throw shade, this time at a former Miss Universe!

[youtube]h7Nl_03NYAA[/youtube]

You can watch the whole thing if you want like I did but I am not going to force you to, the shade begins at 6:34 and spoiler alert, you may be very surprised at which Miss Universe titleholder she shades ;/))

[youtube]Dq_uy1qcO-k[/youtube][youtube]5hXShNmEc44[/youtube][youtube]tQbbdvmyjS8[/youtube]
Juan Sebastian
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Real Life Name/Nick: Juan Sebastian
Date of Birth: 06 Apr 1990
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Pharmacist
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: music, gambling & miss universe
Message: Like give it up at this point. It's me, I win, you lose hahahahaha

Re: Siera Bearchell throws shade once again

Postby antoine » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:16 am

Not really a surprise for me since I saw Natalie Glebovas youtube video and it was harsh and brutal so I guess they both need to be able to take it if they can dish it .. hopefully they can reconcile in the future as they both did Canada proud
antoine
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 12 Jun 1984
Profession: Admin
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: swimming

Postby koji » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:15 pm

Glebova is a bitch.
koji
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: joey
Date of Birth: 05 May 1989
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Farmer
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: beauty pageant

Postby starphil » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:46 pm

She just lost my support. A real beauty queen didn't trash-shit other BQs. She robed all deserving girls when she competed in our country with that playing-victim cause. Oh dear.. Now she proved that not only she doesn't have a fit body but also a fit mind. =O/
CONFIDENTLY BEAUTIFUL WITH BACK STORIES

VS

BEAUTY WITH A PURPOSE
starphil
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Steve
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1994
Profession: Celebrity
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: Philantrophy

Postby mvgc » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:04 pm

truth hurts dear siera that's all I can Say
mvgc
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: Christopher Chukanov
Date of Birth: 18 Sep 1987
Profession: Veterinarian, personal trainer in process
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Hobbies/Interests: Gym, animales, Music, Beauty pageants, languages

Postby KMAIr » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:41 pm

starphil wrote:She just lost my support. A real beauty queen didn't trash-shit other BQs. She robed all deserving girls when she competed in our country with that playing-victim cause. Oh dear.. Now she proved that not only she doesn't have a fit body but also a fit mind. =O/

Right. So the only ones who can talk shit about others are irrelevant bitches like you right? =;))
Fugly attitude for an irrelevant fugly bitch =;))
KMAIr

Date of Birth: 22 May 1980
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: Entrepreneur
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Postby minivaan » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:29 pm

i liked hearing and am pleasantly surprised that Olivia is very much talked about and well liked amongst pageant girls, aside from the fact that shes beautiful i always felt Olivia rightfully won. She has very good speaking skills and is very eloquent, just remembering the interview with RT when she went to Russia blows me away. I also feel that Olivia is pretty close with MUO because she visits when she can and is down to still colaborate with them. I love that sh still works with best buddies and is actually very active with that.
minivaan
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Real Life Name/Nick: !
Date of Birth: 07 Nov 1989
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: Internet

Postby Juan Sebastian » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:37 pm

minivaan wrote:
i liked hearing and am pleasantly surprised that Olivia is very much talked about and well liked amongst pageant girls, aside from the fact that shes beautiful i always felt Olivia rightfully won. She has very good speaking skills and is very eloquent, just remembering the interview with RT when she went to Russia blows me away. I also feel that Olivia is pretty close with MUO because she visits when she can and is down to still colaborate with them. I love that sh still works with best buddies and is actually very active with that.

Why are you surprised? I am not. Of all Miss Universe winners in recent years, she is definitely the most famous worldwide, I know a lot of people who know of her but not from Miss Universe but because her career took off and most girls enter pageants for that!

I do not think her performance was great at Miss Universe and I am not really a conspiracy theorist but that is the one edition I do feel was fixed but fixed or not, she proved herself during her reign and was a fantastic Miss Universe. Of course girls idolize her, she is has the legacy and the career that Alyssa Campanella was supposed to have and she is definitely one of the best MUs from the USA.
[youtube]Dq_uy1qcO-k[/youtube][youtube]5hXShNmEc44[/youtube][youtube]tQbbdvmyjS8[/youtube]
Juan Sebastian

Postby Malcanthet » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:25 pm

In regards to Olivia, it is no accident that recent Miss USAs that were crowned Miss Universe won through their personality. After Sylvia Hitchcock in 1967, USA only one once until Chelsi Smith in 1995. Just watch Miss USA's interviews in the 1980s pageants and you will see why they often top the preliminaries but fizzle out to a runner up position on finals night. They often come across as rehearsed and there were no spontaneity in their interview.

As for Siera shading Natalie, she didn't shade Natalie,that was outright hostility. If she was shading anyone, it was Denise Quinones because she kind of glossed over her and didn't even know her last name. I didn't see Natalie's video and her comments on Siera but she must've made some really nasty remarks for her to have such a reaction. Anyone have a link to that video? Maybe Siera was just over reacting....
Malcanthet

Real Life Name/Nick: TCL
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1969
Profession: Adm Asst
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: Music, swimming

Postby minivaan » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:46 pm

Juan Sebastian wrote:
minivaan wrote:

Why are you surprised? I am not. Of all Miss Universe winners in recent years, she is definitely the most famous worldwide, I know a lot of people who know of her but not from Miss Universe but because her career took off and most girls enter pageants for that!

I do not think her performance was great at Miss Universe and I am not really a conspiracy theorist but that is the one edition I do feel was fixed but fixed or not, she proved herself during her reign and was a fantastic Miss Universe. Of course girls idolize her, she is has the legacy and the career that Alyssa Campanella was supposed to have and she is definitely one of the best MUs from the USA.

well that was me assuming they talk about her because of her reign and not her fame. I mean i think it's obvious that any girl would want Olivias fame because it has thrown her into something much bigger. I want to think they talked about her beauty and what she did during her year because she's one of the few whom i really admire because i feel shes genuine and never sounded fake and said/did things because she really wanted to.
minivaan

Postby kapangitaniindia » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:02 pm

Juan Sebastian wrote:
minivaan wrote:

Nope. Pia Wurtzbach would be the most popular in recent years if only for the reason that the announcement scandal became mainstream.

Even my very non-pageant-interested colleagues at work (here in the US) knew — and still remember — both Pia and Ariadna. And my colleagues who’ve heard of Miss Universe only ONCE in their lives know the pageant only due to that “mistake.”

Olivia didn’t have the best performance that night by any standard, particularly during the Q&A. But that’s subject to a different discussion and it’s all water under the bridge.
kapangitaniindia

Real Life Name/Nick: Pangit
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1990
Profession: Manunuri ng pangit
Hobbies/Interests: Gustuhin ang pangit

Postby pitbull » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:51 am

kapangitaniindia wrote:
Juan Sebastian wrote:
minivaan wrote:

Nope. Pia Wurtzbach would be the most popular in recent years if only for the reason that the announcement scandal became mainstream.

Even my very non-pageant-interested colleagues at work (here in the US) knew — and still remember — both Pia and Ariadna. And my colleagues who’ve heard of Miss Universe only ONCE in their lives know the pageant only due to that “mistake.”

Olivia didn’t have the best performance that night by any standard, particularly during the Q&A. But that’s subject to a different discussion and it’s all water under the bridge.

Pia and Araidna are only known because of the Miss Universe bluff, on the other hand Olivia is known for her other roles and work, and many don't even know that she was a former Miss Universe titleholder :)>- :)>- :)>-
Poll Season
http://missosology.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1552179

[youtube]hHNCfl0yOQ4[/youtube][youtube]yfJY0Qg56yw[/youtube][youtube]hwvwn2V03rs[/youtube]
pitbull

Real Life Name/Nick: Robbie!!!!!
Date of Birth: 24 Aug 1996
Profession: Nothing
Hobbies/Interests: Miss Universe
Message: Hello!!! If You want to get to know me better, don't be afraid to PM me

Postby Missus » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:18 am

Yep. Having a thriving career and public image outside of being Miss Universe is the hallmark of success.

Few beauty queens can claim that. Olivia can. Pia can never.

pitbull wrote:
kapangitaniindia wrote:
Juan Sebastian wrote:
minivaan wrote:

Pia and Araidna are only known because of the Miss Universe bluff, on the other hand Olivia is known for her other roles and work, and many don't even know that she was a former Miss Universe titleholder :)>- :)>- :)>-
Missus

Date of Birth: 17 Feb 1986
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: University lecturer
Hobbies/Interests: Politics and urban planning

Postby VrptLvs2LckButt » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:19 am

Missus wrote:
Yep. Having a thriving career and public image outside of being Miss Universe is the hallmark of success.

pitbull wrote:
kapangitaniindia wrote:
Juan Sebastian wrote:
minivaan wrote:

What has Olivia Culpo done outside of pageantry and how many people are aware of that? Don't overestimate her popularity; she's not known in mainstream circles at all -- for anything or whatever she's done (what "thriving career" or "public image'???). Well, perhaps as Tim Tebow's ex, as if that qualified for anything.

P.S.: Pia Wurtzbach was already known in the Philippines and was doing other things prior to even joining her local pageant. Even working as a breadwinner for her family. (Has Olivia done anything that deep for her family?) Winning the Miss Universe title only cemented her popularity in the country and made her a known figure outside the Philippines.

Can Olivia Culpo even claim that she's widely known in her OWN country? Pia can do that, Olivia can't. [-X [-X [-X

VrptLvs2LckButt

Real Life Name/Nick: Verptt
Date of Birth: 04 Jan 1984
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Profession: Sex addict
Hobbies/Interests: Sex all the time

Postby Fangit Ka » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:53 am

VrptLvs2LckButt wrote: Even working as a breadwinner for her family.

To me, this alone, without factoring beauty queen titles or whatever accomplishments, makes Pia Wurtzbach a better person than Olivia Culpo. :=p
Fangit Ka

Real Life Name/Nick: Olivia
Date of Birth: 01 Jun 1991
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Editor
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: Observing

Postby Second Rate Citizens » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:11 am

This Olivia Culpo?

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/ ... -1.1481578

Miss Universe Olivia Culpo faces charges after disrespectful Taj Mahal shoot

By NINA GOLGOWSKI | NEW YORK DAILY NEWS | OCT 10, 2013 | 10:57 AM

Those towering ruby-red heels couldn't stop her from stepping in it.

Police in India have filed a case against Miss Universe for allegedly conducting an unauthorized and "disrespectful" footwear fashion shoot before the hallowed Taj Mahal.

American Olivia Culpo's 10-day visit to India was said to promote issues of women empowerment and AIDS awareness, but her traveling team appeared unable to resist an extra promotional shoot as well.

The 21-year-old brunette was seen trying on a pair of red high heels while both seated and appearing to be standing on a white marble bench overlooking the domed marble mausoleum behind her.

The bench chosen for her shoot is best known as the Diana Seat after Princess Diana was famously photographed seated morosely on it during a solo visit in 1992, just before her divorce from Prince Charles.

It was the team's placement of shoes on top of this bench however that particularly "amounts to disrespect and insult," Taj caretaker Munazzar Ali told Mumbai-based tabloid, Mid-Day.

"The sandals from a bag she carried were taken and placed on the Diana Seat for shooting pictures, which is not permitted by the (Archaeological Survey of India)," he said.

The ASI has since filed a case against Culpo, her team and their accompanying Indian-born fashion designer, while slamming the stunt as an "insult" to the centuries-old "monument to love."

"There are strict guidelines against any sort of branding and promotion at Taj Mahal and the photo shoot conducted was without any prior permission," N.K. Pathak with the Agra unit of ASI told AFP.

How the team was also able to get a bag of shoes through the World Heritage monument's security, which specifically bans visitors from carrying items with them, is also expressed as a mystery.

Shoes are not permitted to be worn inside the mausoleum, but it is permitted outside in the gardens where the photos were taken.

Mid-Day suggests that security responsible for frisking at the entrance gates may have just become "too impressed and allowed her to carry her bag inside."

Reacting to the case Thursday, the Miss Universe Organization released a statement apologizing for "any unintentional harm our indiscretion and insensitivity may have caused."

The organization explained the stunt as performed for a series of video diaries they shoot and upload online for fans and sponsors to watch.

"As part of these videos, we sometimes incorporate sponsors into these shoots. The filming that took place at the Taj Mahal was never intended to be used as a commercial nor was it meant in any way to be disrespectful," they wrote.

Whether the shoes at the heart of the matter are those provided by a sponsor was not said.

Prior to Thursday's statement, both Culpo — who's currently dating Nick Jonas of the Jonas Brothers — and fashion designer Sanjana Jon, who was part of the case, appeared either unfazed or oblivious to the controversy that was brewing.

In a photo published to Culpo's Facebook account Wednesday both women are seen seductively posing together in an undisclosed location with the caption, "Us 'INDIAN' girls know how to rock it."

One day after the shoot Culpo similarly shared a photo taken of the Taj to her Instagram account.

"We made it to the Taj Mahal. One of the most beautiful places I've ever seen!!! So amazing," she wrote.

If found guilty of the crime accused against them those involved would face a fine, an official with ASI told AFP.
Second Rate Citizens

Real Life Name/Nick: The Second
Date of Birth: 28 Feb 1996
Profession: Planner
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: Events

Postby Juan Sebastian » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:24 am

Guys chill, just because Olivia Culpo is successful worldwide (which she is, many people do not even know her from Miss Universe and that is a fact, most people I would guess know her from Sports Illustrated) does not mean that Pia is not successful either. They are successful in different ways, of course Pia had the better performance but she will always be remembered as "Miss Universe" which is amazing as well. No need to be so defensive.
Juan Sebastian

Postby aldoteng » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:00 am

No offense meant, but isn't pageantry just a temporary stint for these ladies, after which they move on to do develop actual careers?

I'm rather confused why Siera actually publishes material about pageants. She's not the only one - I think I was most bewildered by Shandi's videos (like shouldn't you be focusing at least on your career in entertainment hosting?)
aldoteng

Real Life Name/Nick: aldoteng
Date of Birth: 20 Jan 2008
Profession: Trading
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Singing in the shower

Postby Lafeadamadelaindia » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:22 am

VrptLvs2LckButt wrote:
Missus wrote:

pitbull wrote:
kapangitaniindia wrote:
Juan Sebastian wrote:
minivaan wrote:

What has Olivia Culpo done outside of pageantry and how many people are aware of that? Don't overestimate her popularity; she's not known in mainstream circles at all -- for anything or whatever she's done (what "thriving career" or "public image'???). Well, perhaps as Tim Tebow's ex, as if that qualified for anything.

P.S.: Pia Wurtzbach was already known in the Philippines and was doing other things prior to even joining her local pageant. Even working as a breadwinner for her family. (Has Olivia done anything that deep for her family?) Winning the Miss Universe title only cemented her popularity in the country and made her a known figure outside the Philippines.

Can Olivia Culpo even claim that she's widely known in her OWN country? Pia can do that, Olivia can't. [-X [-X [-X

Is this even a subject for debate? Unless any Miss Universe in recent years has invented the cure for cancer or has been involved in any worldwide scandal, whether you like her or not, PIA WURTZBACH is and will remain the most known Miss Universe of this generation.

In the end, neither popularity nor accomplishments matter, though. What’s more important is what kind of human being you are and how people around you & those you’ve met have been impacted by your existence in this world.
[-X
Last edited by Lafeadamadelaindia on Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lafeadamadelaindia

Real Life Name/Nick: Betty
Date of Birth: 09 Sep 1989
Profession: PC
Hobbies/Interests: PCing

Postby Lafeadamadelaindia » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:28 am

Second Rate Citizens wrote:This Olivia Culpo?

Police in India have filed a case against Miss Universe for allegedly conducting an unauthorized and "disrespectful" footwear fashion shoot before the hallowed Taj Mahal.

American Olivia Culpo's 10-day visit to India was said to promote issues of women empowerment and AIDS awareness, but her traveling team appeared unable to resist an extra promotional shoot as well.

The 21-year-old brunette was seen trying on a pair of red high heels while both seated and appearing to be standing on a white marble bench overlooking the domed marble mausoleum behind her.

The bench chosen for her shoot is best known as the Diana Seat after Princess Diana was famously photographed seated morosely on it during a solo visit in 1992, just before her divorce from Prince Charles.

It was the team's placement of shoes on top of this bench however that particularly "amounts to disrespect and insult," Taj caretaker Munazzar Ali told Mumbai-based tabloid, Mid-Day.

"The sandals from a bag she carried were taken and placed on the Diana Seat for shooting pictures, which is not permitted by the (Archaeological Survey of India)," he said.

The ASI has since filed a case against Culpo, her team and their accompanying Indian-born fashion designer, while slamming the stunt as an "insult" to the centuries-old "monument to love."

"There are strict guidelines against any sort of branding and promotion at Taj Mahal and the photo shoot conducted was without any prior permission," N.K. Pathak with the Agra unit of ASI told AFP.

How the team was also able to get a bag of shoes through the World Heritage monument's security, which specifically bans visitors from carrying items with them, is also expressed as a mystery.

Shoes are not permitted to be worn inside the mausoleum, but it is permitted outside in the gardens where the photos were taken.

Mid-Day suggests that security responsible for frisking at the entrance gates may have just become "too impressed and allowed her to carry her bag inside."

Reacting to the case Thursday, the Miss Universe Organization released a statement apologizing for "any unintentional harm our indiscretion and insensitivity may have caused."

The organization explained the stunt as performed for a series of video diaries they shoot and upload online for fans and sponsors to watch.

"As part of these videos, we sometimes incorporate sponsors into these shoots. The filming that took place at the Taj Mahal was never intended to be used as a commercial nor was it meant in any way to be disrespectful," they wrote.

Whether the shoes at the heart of the matter are those provided by a sponsor was not said.

Prior to Thursday's statement, both Culpo — who's currently dating Nick Jonas of the Jonas Brothers — and fashion designer Sanjana Jon, who was part of the case, appeared either unfazed or oblivious to the controversy that was brewing.

In a photo published to Culpo's Facebook account Wednesday both women are seen seductively posing together in an undisclosed location with the caption, "Us 'INDIAN' girls know how to rock it."

One day after the shoot Culpo similarly shared a photo taken of the Taj to her Instagram account.

"We made it to the Taj Mahal. One of the most beautiful places I've ever seen!!! So amazing," she wrote.

If found guilty of the crime accused against them those involved would face a fine, an official with ASI told AFP.

Wow. :-O Didn’t hear about this. And she didn’t even care and even posted it? =O/
Lafeadamadelaindia

Real Life Name/Nick: Betty
Date of Birth: 09 Sep 1989
Profession: PC
Hobbies/Interests: PCing

Postby alexanderrabelle » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:42 am

Lafeadamadelaindia wrote:
Second Rate Citizens wrote:This Olivia Culpo?

Wow. :-O Didn’t hear about this. And she didn’t even care and even posted it? =O/

Never heard about this as well. :-O

I guess despite the fact that she was on the news for violating international protocols, she remained a ‘never heard’ Miss Universe’ still.
:%))
Last edited by alexanderrabelle on Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
alexanderrabelle

Real Life Name/Nick: Alex
Date of Birth: 01 May 1991
Profession: Being beautiful
Hobbies/Interests: Looking at the mirror

Postby alexanderrabelle » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:48 am

kapangitaniindia wrote:
Juan Sebastian wrote:
minivaan wrote:

Correct. With an emphasis on the last paragraph.
alexanderrabelle

Real Life Name/Nick: Alex
Date of Birth: 01 May 1991
Profession: Being beautiful
Hobbies/Interests: Looking at the mirror

Postby FutaKaNina » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:40 am

kapangitaniindia wrote:
Juan Sebastian wrote:
minivaan wrote:

I didn’t like the consistently constipated look on Olivia’s face throughout the pageant and was not impressed by her swimsuit walk nor her gown presentation nor her too casual manner of responding and OKish content during the Q&A.

But she correctly voted for my Miss Universe 2015 bet :=p , so I won’t be harsh on her, and I will actually be happy once she gets a job and makes a career of it. Best wishes, Olivia!
FutaKaNina

Real Life Name/Nick: Clea
Date of Birth: 21 Jan 1991
Profession: Dreamer
Hobbies/Interests: Dreaming

Postby FutaKaNina » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:53 am

Going back on topic, I like the fact that Sierra kept it real by expressing her honest thoughts about her bitchy, non-supportive compatriot. :=p
FutaKaNina

Postby The Glamorous Twin » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:02 am

I like Sierra but she’s being a bitch for shading Natalie Glebova. She was lazy ass when she gained weight, then used the love-your-body-card to defend her laziness. Anyway, that’s all in the past, she should probably just accept that she was not in top form that’s why she got criticized for it.. and not winning that year just proves that
The Glamorous Twin
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.

Date of Birth: 14 Feb 1990
Profession: asshole shrink
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: basketball
Message: Hunny, i love you too ... shhhhhh you don't need to say anything

Postby minivaan » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:43 pm

You people are seriously sick and infatuated, it's seriously not normal for you people to act out like that.

I really don't know how Pia is relevant to this conversation, nobody mentioned her nor did we have the intentions to talk about her. But to have some of you on check and have a taste of reality, Olivia is much more famous than Pia hands down no questions asked and there shouldnt be a problem with that. The other one is known for the whole fiasco and in some asian countires but sadly Pia is NOT a household name.

Olivia has dated celebrities that have helped her be known just a tab bit more, she has her show on E! and is still a commentator for various outlets that are connected to fashion. She also has her restaurant with her dad which is widely known in the New England area.

I'm not sure why the person who brought the Taj Mahal article thought that would make Olivia loose credit, like seriously she didn't even do anything and as far as i'm concerned that was probably MUO trying to be slick with a publicity stunt that had no impact at all.
minivaan

Postby FutaKaNina » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:05 pm

Lafeadamadelaindia wrote:
VrptLvs2LckButt wrote:
Missus wrote:

pitbull wrote:
kapangitaniindia wrote:
Juan Sebastian wrote:
minivaan wrote:

Is this even a subject for debate? Unless any Miss Universe in recent years has invented the cure for cancer or has been involved in any worldwide scandal, whether you like her or not, PIA WURTZBACH is and will remain the most known Miss Universe of this generation.

In the end, neither popularity nor accomplishments matter, though. What’s more important is what kind of human being you are and how people around you & those you’ve met have been impacted by your existence in this world.
[-X

That’s because some people can’t get over the fact that Olivia Culpo is so 2012. The average guy: “Pia Wurtzbach: Oh, from the Steve Harvey booboo! Olivia Culpo. Olivia Culpo. Hmm. Olivia Culpo who???”
FutaKaNina

Postby Juan Sebastian » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:23 pm

I am pretty sure most of you are the same person but I cannot believe how ridiculous you guys sound , minivaan said my thoughts pretty much so I will not bother repeating it.

Anyways back on topic I never liked Natalie Glebova and always thought she was overrated until she defended Paulina Vega from the racist pig Donald Trump, and if anyone has a clip of what she said about Siera please share it! I will look later!
Juan Sebastian

Postby keio20 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:40 pm

Missus wrote:

pitbull wrote:
kapangitaniindia wrote:
Juan Sebastian wrote:
minivaan wrote:

Olivia only became “relevant” outside Miss Universe when she dated Nick Jonas.

Thats it.
keio20

Date of Birth: 11 Jul 1988
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Personal Trainer
Hobbies/Interests: Fitness

Postby keio20 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:52 pm

Natalie’s say about Siera.
Starts at 4:45

[youtube]MHvnuyWgWvQ[/youtube]
keio20

Date of Birth: 11 Jul 1988
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Personal Trainer
Hobbies/Interests: Fitness

Next

Return to Miss Universe