Sexual Harassment at Miss Earth, 4 girls speak out...

Re: Miss Earth Canada, Sexually Harassed?

Postby Ea'rend¿l » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:25 pm

I just want to remind you that once upon a time, your beloved pageant had this issue also and it is much worst than Miss Earth Canada.

Anyway, Lorraine Schuck already said her piece. I'm just wondering why you didn't include that when you created this thread.

It was just in the news that MEO is willing to provide Jaime a lawyer if she wants to file a case against the one who "harassed" her.

Hope everybody is happy now.

Ea'rend¿l
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Earendil
Date of Birth: 12 Sep 1986
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Knight of Templar
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Astronomy and Chasing Time

Postby Lord Marie_Juana » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:28 pm

Pineal talkung about cheap trick! She's obviously talking abiut this thread! It takes one to know one! =b :%))
Lord Marie_Juana
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Date of Birth: 09 Mar 1986
Profession: engineer
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: singing, dancing

Postby pineal » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:33 pm

Ea'rend¿l wrote:I just want to remind you that once upon a time, your beloved pageant have this issue also and it is much worst than Miss Earth Canada.

Anyway, Lorraine Schuck already said her piece. I'm just wondering why you didn't include that when you created this thread.

It was just in the news that MEO is willing to provide Jaime a lawyer if she wants to file a case against the one who "harassed" her.

See it would've been much helpful if you had posted MEO's statement, instead of a different story and wondering why?. This is what was required, a credible action, no loss for Miss earth and Miss Canada will get the assistance she deserves. That's what Miss Vietnam said in her final answer, using social media for good.
ByeBye and Happy Diwali. And btw i am not answerable for MWO's actions, More so for the ones I never heard about.
pineal
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: web
Date of Birth: 10 Mar 1994
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Designer
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Fashion Writing Music Design Astrophysics Nanotech

Postby ne0n » Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:32 pm

Ea'rend¿l wrote:
filipinoako28 wrote:
Ea'rend¿l wrote:
pineal wrote:
Ea'rend¿l wrote:So if Lorraine Schuck says that Canada's allegation is not true, will you believe her?

I'll believe it if like any good organisation they have rules in place to deal with this issue, which will direct them to launch an independent inquiry by a neutral party. Show the people that you're not covering it up, that you're not just concerned about your PR, atleast teach fans that sexual harassment is infact a serious issue which won't be just brushed off. It is not new and it is not rocket science, by now many organisations around the world have set very good examples on how to properly go forward with such complaints.

I think MEO must learn from MWO org. So how did MWO org handle the alleged sexual harassment issue hurled by Miss Philippines when the pageant was hosted in China. I think it's a good example for MEO to follow.

And the THREAD SUDDENLY STOPPED! That was savage Cap. Agree with LMJ. People who are posting here already have picked a side (me included) This has been circulating for about a month. I am too tired to repeat myself over and over.
Let me just say, if you were able to know how this story developed right from the very start, you will be so over Canada’s claim. Her convoluted, exaggerated story is more dizzying than the movie MAZE.
But yeah, castigate ME and not the actual alleged perp.

Not only MW Cap, remember Nawat’s original winner in MGI 2015?

I dont know about MGI. I'm only familiar about Maggie Wilson's claim that the sponsor touched her butt and the boobs of the other candidates as well. Not only her but 80% of the candidates.

MISS WORLD EXPERIENCE. Ano ba ang nangyari at hindi siya masaya kay Madam Stella?

"Why I am not happy with her? I guess because when I was competing in China, I was physically harassed by our sponsors. Hinawakan yung puwet ko, tapos yung ibang girls, dinakma ang boobs! Siyempre, hindi nilabas sa press kasi nasa kontrata ko, bawal," pagsisiwalat ni Maggie.

Aniya pa, "Chinese sponsors sila, isang malaking kumpanya. Nabastos ako. Ay, sinampal ko talaga siya, 'no! Yung humawak sa akin. Sabi ko, 'Don't touch me!' Ginanun ko siya."

Hindi pa raw tapos ang Miss World pageant noon, pero wala raw pakialam si Maggie.

"Dyusko, I'd rather have my dignity, di ba? I'd rather have my dignity than pumayag ako na bastusin ako para manalo ako, di ba?

"Nang tumawag ako kay Stella, sinabihan niya ako na tapusin ko, wala siyang ginawa. Gusko ko nang umalis, ayoko na, sinabihan lang niya ako na 'Just finish it, you have to finish it.'

"Sabi ko... You know, wala na akong nagawa. And naano ako sa kanya dahil wala siyang ginawa para matulungan ako or anything. So, na-put off ako. Tinapos ko siya [the pageant], pero alam ko na noon na ayokong manalo," lahad ni Maggie.

Bakit?

"Kasi yun nga... Yung Miss World din, wala rin silang ginawa. Yung organization mismo wala rin silang ginawa," himutok niya.

Hindi lang siya ang kandidata na naka-experience nun?

"Hindi, 80 percent ng girls, binastos!" sabi ni Maggie.

Link: https://www.pep.ph/news/27066/updated-m ... ompetition

So for that particular instance, I really want to know what MWO did to resolve the problem. Coz it is something that MEO needs to emulate.

OMG! Didn't know about this issue with Maggie Wilson before. Did a pageant sponsor really grab her butt and boobs while she was competing? It is so unacceptable. There are really a lot of lewd individuals who treat pageant girls as sex objects, thats why I am glad of the shifting sentiments towards empowering women now.

Regarding Miss Earth Canada, if she feels uncomfortable she has every right to leave the pageant and voice out her sentiments. I don't know the details so I will leave it at that. I saw an interview of Lorraine Schuck though regarding this issue and that of reprimanding a certain "maldito" so I guess some things have been done.

These girls have every right to voice out their stand against sexual harrassment. But it doesn't reflect anything AT ALL with the orgs. Miss World and Miss Earth organizations cannot control the actions of these lewd individuals but I presume these respectable orgs have made the necessary sanctions to those concern and to prevent future misconduct from happening.

ne0n
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: ne0n
Date of Birth: 04 Apr 2010
Profession: Medical
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Postby jesnude » Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:35 pm

pineal wrote:
Ea'rend¿l wrote:I just want to remind you that once upon a time, your beloved pageant have this issue also and it is much worst than Miss Earth Canada.

See it would've been much helpful if you had posted MEO's statement, instead of a different story and wondering why?. This is what was required, a credible action, no loss for Miss earth and Miss Canada will get the assistance she deserves. That's what Miss Vietnam said in her final answer, using social media for good.
ByeBye and Happy Diwali. And btw i am not answerable for MWO's actions, More so for the ones I never heard about.

SEE....YOU ARE ESCAPING...YOU ARE CORNERED BY YOUR OWN BAIT. BITCH!!!!!
jesnude
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: TElemALCHuS
Date of Birth: 08 Dec 1971
Profession: Accounting
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: Movies

Postby mrgary » Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:59 pm

This Canadian girl is the upgraded version of Imang! She is the "Miss Earth-Imang of 2018"!
Last edited by mrgary on Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mrgary
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 15 May 1969
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Businessman
Hobbies/Interests: Piano-playing, Blogging, Traveling

NEW MISS EARTH SCANDAL: CANADA SWEDEN AND ENGLAND SPEAK UP!

Postby Nina Cleopatra » Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:41 pm

In what now seems to be a yearly tradition for the Pageant, a new scandal arises. This Time is Miss Candada who reveals a case of Sexual Harassment right in the eyes of the Org. Let's see:

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Full Testimonial Below:

"I left to compete at an international pageant in the Philippines about a month ago. I was so excited because I had been to the Philippines before and loved the country and the people; however, the experience with the pageant was not what I had expected. I left because I did not feel safe under their care. The second day of the pageant I felt uncomfortable because a sponsor from the first night was given my phone number, without my consent, and was calling me asking for my hotel and room number. I gave my phone to a team manager so that she could resolve the issue, but it did not work. He showed up to almost all of my events telling me he could take care of my needs and asked for sexual favors in exchange to get me further in the pageant. I was disgusted. He showed up to a hotel some girls were staying at and when I ran into him he continued to ask for my room number. I was lucky I wasn’t staying at that hotel. After so many strange calls, I recognized his phone number and was able to block it. At an event at the Manila Yacht Club he took all of the delegates in my group to his yacht and had some girls take sultry photos. Again, I was disgusted. Later in the pageant we had another sponsor event at the Manila Yacht Club and he was telling girls he could take them to Boracay, as long as we didn’t tell any one. A group of us left to sit out side as we did not feel comfortable. He followed us outside and was upset we were not dancing with him. The team mangers laughed and told us to be nice. Eventually we were allowed to go and sit on the bus because we refused to go back to his yacht. Six girls and myself left because we felt unsafe at that event. I asked many times why more girls weren’t given the option to leave but, was never given an answer. That night a few of us were given the opportunity to bring our concerns to Miss Lorraine, the woman in charge of the pageant. I went through almost two weeks of sexual harassment before I anything was done about it. I was told he would not be around any more, but I had advised Lorraine of several other issues that were not resolved. Miss Peachy, another employee of the pageant, spoke with me at an event about how it is important that we are friendly to the sponsors. She advised me that I shouldn’t put myself in a position where I feel uncomfortable. While blaming the victim is never okay, it make me realize that in part she was right. I shouldn’t be in the kind of scenarios I was put in. The organization had confiscated my passport on the first day and I felt like I couldn’t leave. When the team managers went into my room and took things from my luggage without my permission, I had completely lost faith in the organization. During the pageant my uncle passed away and my grandmother was hospitalized. It made me remember how short life is. I am so thankful for the friends I made who helped me fight to get my passport back and leave the unsafe situation I was in. I shouldn’t have to face any kind of harassment in order to represent my country. #MeToo #Pageant #StillNotAskingForIt"

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bp2cOy7nWMG ... hare_sheet

ENGLAND 2018 SPEAKS IN SUPPORT OF CANADA

miss.earth.england
My personal encounter @missearth.

It’s time to speak up about my personal experience. I have been in close contact with my national director and all incidents have been noted. I have worked very hard for my title of England and as I have previously mentioned I took 4 years to get to the top and win my place at the Internationals. I was elated to finally represent England over in the beautiful Philippines. My trip was a rollercoaster of emotions, stress and endurance and I did not leave the pageant as I was not going to miss out on the experience. I have many beautiful memories of my time here in the Philippines and many wonderful days. I met happy Filipinos who showed me such kindness and respect. I enjoyed 50% of my trip but the other 50% was over shadowed by feeling exploited, vulnerable, unnerved & sexually harassed as I was approached by a sponsor on many occasions who asked for sexual favours in exchange for the Crown. This happened at Manila Yacht Club on a sponsored evening meal away from the team managers behind closed doors. The sponsor also tried to find out what hotel and room I was staying in. Myself and Canada approached Team Managers to express our disgust only to be laughed at. Another official attendee of the night told me not to cry as I would ruin my makeup! There was no respect or compassion shown to myself or Jaimie. I felt traumatised by this experience and had many sleepless nights. I was not sure who had my personal details including my mob number and hotel room. It was not only myself and Canada who were approached on this night but other delegates who I believe are going to come forward and tell their side of the story. I approached Lorraine Schuck who is the Vice President Of she informed me that the sponsor would be removed from all contact with contestants but this did not happen. As other groups experienced the same issue. Myself and @missjaimeyvonne removed ourselves from this uncomfortable environment and sat on the bus away from further exploitation. This is one of many incidents we faced during our Journey! The said sponsor in fact show up at a prelim event and also attended the Coronation night

#MissEarth

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Sophie Bettridge, Miss Earth Wales 2017 remembers the 2017 edition of the "prestigious" Miss Earth pageant and confirms its REAL[/color]

[/size][/color]
Last edited by Nina Cleopatra on Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:19 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Nina Cleopatra
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1984
Profession: Queen
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: Be Pampered
Message: Who's in charge of the girls?.. I'M IN CHARGE OF THE GIRLS!

Re: NEW MISS EARTH SCANDAL: MISS CANADA SPEAKS UP!

Postby firerprince » Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:48 pm

Bitch there's already a thread for this @-) and it's not one sided like this one.
firerprince
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Real Life Name/Nick: JC
Date of Birth: 05 Mar 1997
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Pageant Lurker
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry?

Postby Handsama » Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:49 pm

Dear fellow Earthlings, enough has already been said about this matter in other threads. Kindly ignore this one. We all know what the TS is trying to do here. :%))
Handsama

Date of Birth: 10 Jan 1987
Profession: Secret
Hobbies/Interests: Reading

Postby pineal » Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:51 pm

jesnude wrote:
pineal wrote:

SEE....YOU ARE ESCAPING...YOU ARE CORNERED BY YOUR OWN BAIT. BITCH!!!!!

=;)) =;))
pineal

Postby zoondwaine » Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:24 pm

Handsama wrote:Dear fellow Earthlings, enough has already been said about this matter in other threads. Kindly ignore this one. We all know what the TS is trying to do here. :%))

We all know the reputation of this joke forumer. Let him burn again on his own thread. Lol!
Naghahanap na naman ng rason ang lola mo na masunog ng ibang darak dito..
zoondwaine

Real Life Name/Nick: zoondwaine
Date of Birth: 07 Jun 1990
Profession: Manager
Hobbies/Interests: Reading, traveling, culturl immersion, nature trek
Message: I learned misso in 2010 and after that I'm hook to this site in regards to pageant issues.

Postby manoypoe » Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:32 pm

I REALLY LOVE THIS DRAMA AND DRAMA QUEENS ARE MILKING THIS ISSUE TO ADVANCE THEIR HIDDEN AGENDA. =;)) =;))
manoypoe

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby Stoichio » Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:43 pm

Ea'rend¿l wrote:
pineal wrote:
Ea'rend¿l wrote:So if Lorraine Schuck says that Canada's allegation is not true, will you believe her?

I'll believe it if like any good organisation they have rules in place to deal with this issue, which will direct them to launch an independent inquiry by a neutral party. Show the people that you're not covering it up, that you're not just concerned about your PR, atleast teach fans that sexual harassment is infact a serious issue which won't be just brushed off. It is not new and it is not rocket science, by now many organisations around the world have set very good examples on how to properly go forward with such complaints.

I think MEO must learn from MWO org. So how did MWO org handle the alleged sexual harassment issue hurled by Miss Philippines when the pageant was hosted in China. I think it's a good example for MEO to follow.

Maggie Wilson actually called her ND Stella Araneta (which Miss Canada should explain if she did that or not. Or the Canadian embassy in the Philippines. Because that is the first role each alien in a country should do. Their embassy is the their first refuge in a foreign land).

The problem with Maggie’s case, Stella told her to continue even if it was already against the will of the poor girl. Haha
Stoichio

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping

Postby Korona » Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:48 pm

One thing is for sure...ME Canada is a famewhore. Out of 88 candidates, she's the only one who has this issue, and no other girls sided her story. If this is whats going on in ME handling then there should be other girls too. She just created this drama for fame. She prolly did something to trigger a man's dingdong. Lumandi lang yan, tas nung nahuli nagalit. LOL
Korona

Real Life Name/Nick: Maria Korkova Valungiotta
Date of Birth: 16 Jan 1986
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
Profession: Cosmetique Extraordinaire
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty pageants

Postby firerprince » Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:09 pm

Korona wrote:One thing is for sure...ME Canada is a famewhore. Out of 88 candidates, she's the only one who has this issue, and no other girls sided her story. If this is whats going on in ME handling then there should be other girls too. She just created this drama for fame. She prolly did something to trigger a man's dingdong. Lumandi lang yan, tas nung nahuli nagalit. LOL

THE MOST DISGUSTING COMMENT EVER!!! >:< HOW COULD YOU!!!!! =/

Bitch here's Miss Earth England's NEWEST revelation.

firerprince

Real Life Name/Nick: JC
Date of Birth: 05 Mar 1997
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Pageant Lurker
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry?

Postby Nina Cleopatra » Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:09 pm

The Scandal is now all over the place in local media:

[youtube]TYh51o7w9nE[/youtube]

[youtube]bCDCu_k4QOA[/youtube]

[youtube]K9ajRg6bGkM[/youtube]

[youtube]hCUwH6XB8PE[/youtube]

[youtube]lEO7Moo63vw[/youtube]
Nina Cleopatra

Postby Busyboy » Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:12 pm

Korona wrote:One thing is for sure...ME Canada is a famewhore. Out of 88 candidates, she's the only one who has this issue, and no other girls sided her story. If this is whats going on in ME handling then there should be other girls too. She just created this drama for fame. She prolly did something to trigger a man's dingdong. Lumandi lang yan, tas nung nahuli nagalit. LOL

Well, we can never be sure sir. I hope we refrain from turning out like those cratures who are very good in script writing. I believe she experienced discomfort. I just don’t agree with her actions after that (and I don’t 100% believe in her story after the incident) but I acknowledge that she shouldn’t have experienced that discomfort.
THE BIG FOUR

M U - M W - M E - M I
Busyboy

Date of Birth: 31 May 1984
Profession: Hobbyist
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: Travel/Trivia

Postby JorgeInternational » Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:27 pm

This is really strong! We're hope Canadian delegate has proof to accuse the ME organization.
Nina Cleopatra wrote:
In what now seems to be a yearly tradition for the Pageant, a new scandal arises. This Time is Miss Candada who reveals a case of Sexual Harassment right in the eyes of the Org. Let's see:

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Full Testimonial Below:

"I left to compete at an international pageant in the Philippines about a month ago. I was so excited because I had been to the Philippines before and loved the country and the people; however, the experience with the pageant was not what I had expected. I left because I did not feel safe under their care. The second day of the pageant I felt uncomfortable because a sponsor from the first night was given my phone number, without my consent, and was calling me asking for my hotel and room number. I gave my phone to a team manager so that she could resolve the issue, but it did not work. He showed up to almost all of my events telling me he could take care of my needs and asked for sexual favors in exchange to get me further in the pageant. I was disgusted. He showed up to a hotel some girls were staying at and when I ran into him he continued to ask for my room number. I was lucky I wasn’t staying at that hotel. After so many strange calls, I recognized his phone number and was able to block it. At an event at the Manila Yacht Club he took all of the delegates in my group to his yacht and had some girls take sultry photos. Again, I was disgusted. Later in the pageant we had another sponsor event at the Manila Yacht Club and he was telling girls he could take them to Boracay, as long as we didn’t tell any one. A group of us left to sit out side as we did not feel comfortable. He followed us outside and was upset we were not dancing with him. The team mangers laughed and told us to be nice. Eventually we were allowed to go and sit on the bus because we refused to go back to his yacht. Six girls and myself left because we felt unsafe at that event. I asked many times why more girls weren’t given the option to leave but, was never given an answer. That night a few of us were given the opportunity to bring our concerns to Miss Lorraine, the woman in charge of the pageant. I went through almost two weeks of sexual harassment before I anything was done about it. I was told he would not be around any more, but I had advised Lorraine of several other issues that were not resolved. Miss Peachy, another employee of the pageant, spoke with me at an event about how it is important that we are friendly to the sponsors. She advised me that I shouldn’t put myself in a position where I feel uncomfortable. While blaming the victim is never okay, it make me realize that in part she was right. I shouldn’t be in the kind of scenarios I was put in. The organization had confiscated my passport on the first day and I felt like I couldn’t leave. When the team managers went into my room and took things from my luggage without my permission, I had completely lost faith in the organization. During the pageant my uncle passed away and my grandmother was hospitalized. It made me remember how short life is. I am so thankful for the friends I made who helped me fight to get my passport back and leave the unsafe situation I was in. I shouldn’t have to face any kind of harassment in order to represent my country. #MeToo #Pageant #StillNotAskingForIt"

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bp2cOy7nWMG ... hare_sheet
JorgeInternational
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.

Date of Birth: 25 Jul 1999
Profession: Gossips Official Informant
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: rugby, kicking - Read detective stories

Postby lutosfeet » Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:48 pm

Lord Marie_Juana wrote:This thread will never reach settlement for two reasons:

1. If you are a fan of Miss Earth, you will defend the org.
2. If you are a hater of Miss Earth, you will believe in Miss Canada's accusations

So you are all just wasting your energy defending your chosen side! Mods, please delete this thread!

Char! =b :%))

Apparently, i'm leaning towards no 2 =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

Lorraine be careful kaloka ka [-X [-X [-X
lutosfeet

Date of Birth: 04 Mar 1987
Profession: Rocker
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: pageant and writing

Postby sleuth08 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:49 pm

MINOR SCANDAL THAT IS BEING HANDLED EXTREMELY WELL BY MISS EARTH.

ONLY EARTHWORMS ARE MAKING THIS A HUGE ISSUE. DESPERATE TO DIVERT FROM THE REAL ISSUE. [-X [-X [-X [-X
sleuth08

Date of Birth: 10 Dec 1977
Profession: airline load controller
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: DESTROYING MISS EARTH HATERS

Postby QueenAnne » Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:04 pm

You are just as disgusting as the vulture who propositioned Miss Canada.
#PageantsThatMatter #RelevantPageantsOnly
sig designed by QueenAnne, photos used ctto
QueenAnne

Real Life Name/Nick: Tash
Date of Birth: 30 Nov 1988
Profession: Curator. Women and Children's Rights Advocate
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Arts, Tech, All kinds of Beauty

Postby pingpingpong » Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:13 pm

MISS EARTH ENGLAND 2018 SPEAKS IN SUPPORT OF MISS EARTH CANADA

miss.earth.england
My personal encounter @missearth.

It’s time to speak up about my personal experience. I have been in close contact with my national director and all incidents have been noted. I have worked very hard for my title of Miss Earth England and as I have previously mentioned I took 4 years to get to the top and win my place at the Internationals. I was elated to finally represent England over in the beautiful Philippines. My trip was a rollercoaster of emotions, stress and endurance and I did not leave the pageant as I was not going to miss out on the experience. I have many beautiful memories of my time here in the Philippines and many wonderful days. I met happy Filipinos who showed me such kindness and respect. I enjoyed 50% of my trip but the other 50% was over shadowed by feeling exploited, vulnerable, unnerved & sexually harassed as I was approached by a sponsor on many occasions who asked for sexual favours in exchange for the Crown. This happened at Manila Yacht Club on a sponsored evening meal away from the team managers behind closed doors. The sponsor also tried to find out what hotel and room I was staying in. Myself and Canada approached Team Managers to express our disgust only to be laughed at. Another official attendee of the night told me not to cry as I would ruin my makeup! There was no respect or compassion shown to myself or Jaimie. I felt traumatised by this experience and had many sleepless nights. I was not sure who had my personal details including my mob number and hotel room. It was not only myself and Canada who were approached on this night but other delegates who I believe are going to come forward and tell their side of the story. I approached Lorraine Schuck who is the Vice President Of Miss Earth she informed me that the sponsor would be removed from all contact with contestants but this did not happen. As other groups experienced the same issue. Myself and @missjaimeyvonne removed ourselves from this uncomfortable environment and sat on the bus away from further exploitation. This is one of many incidents we faced during our Miss Earth Journey! The said sponsor in fact show up at a prelim event and also attended the Coronation night

#MissEarth
pingpingpong

Real Life Name/Nick: Pong
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1986
Profession: Student
Hobbies/Interests: gay suana sex

Postby pingpingpong » Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:19 pm

Sophie Bettridge, Miss Earth Wales 2017 remembers the 2017 edition of the "prestigious" Miss Earth pageant and confirms its REAL

pingpingpong

Postby pineal » Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:22 pm

Miss Earth Wales had similar experience in 2017

pineal

Postby pingpingpong » Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:26 pm

Miss Earth sweden 2018

pingpingpong

Postby MIRANDA SINGS » Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:33 pm

NAKITA KO SA FB YUNG DOM NA NANGMANYAK KAY MISS CANADA AT ENGLAND. SEARCH NYO AMADO S. CRUZ. NAKAKADIRI AT AMPANGIT. AT MUKHANG CLOSE SILA NI DUGYOT DU30 NA ISA RING NAKAKADIRING MANYAK NA DOM. YUCK!
MIRANDA SINGS
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.

Date of Birth: 01 Jun 1987
Profession: SINGER/DANCER/MODEL/ACTOR/MAGICIAN
Hobbies/Interests: CUDDLING WITH MY UNCLE

Re: NEW MISS EARTH SEX SCANDAL: CANADA AND ENGLAND SPEAK UP!

Postby Bella14 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:34 pm

oh my Lord!
I cant handle this anymore. charot!
anung nakain nyo mga gerlash
at nagsilabasan ang mga tsismis na itey
Last edited by Bella14 on Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GANDA KA?
Bella14

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: nothing
Hobbies/Interests: nothing

Re: NEW MISS EARTH SCANDAL: CANADA SWEDEN AND ENGLAND SPEAK

Postby Nina Cleopatra » Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:35 pm

Wow! More testimonials are surfacing. Hope the other girls speak up. Specially the one who contacted me.
Nina Cleopatra

Re: NEW MISS EARTH SEX SCANDAL: CANADA AND ENGLAND SPEAK UP!

Postby manoypoe » Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:37 pm

Bella14 wrote:oh my Lord!
I cant handle these gossips
anung nakain nyo mga gerlash
at nagsilabasan ang mga tsismis na itey

JUST ENJOY. LET US SEE HOW STRONG MISS EARTH IS. :%)) :%))
manoypoe

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Re: NEW MISS EARTH SCANDAL: CANADA SWEDEN AND ENGLAND SPEAK

Postby billyracena » Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:08 pm

Strong with the advocacy but its for only a show. Damn! How many will send their delegate this year. Goodluck Earthlings.
billyracena
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.

Real Life Name/Nick: Dick
Date of Birth: 30 Sep 1991
Profession: Stylist
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: Playing Basketball

PreviousNext

Return to Miss Earth