MISS EARTH CANADA 2018: WHICH IS WHICH?

Forum rules
Welcome to Missosology! RULES: Freedom of speech allowed but 1. NO CROSSING LIMITS AS DIRECT RACIST REMARKS, NUDE OR VIOLENT PICS. 2. NO SPAMMING/FLOODING 3. NO ADVERTISING 4. NO BLACKMAILING/VIOLATING/DIVULGING PRIVACY/personal infos of members as posting their real life pic/real life name without their consent. 5. NO AVENGING/ATTACKING MEMBERS ON THEIR PHYSICAL LOOKS 6. NO REPUTATION BUTTON ABUSE. Any question, feel free to post in the Help Desk section till a Moderator/Admin responds. HAVE FUN!

MISS EARTH CANADA 2018: WHICH IS WHICH?

Postby GUNS_&_BEAUTY » Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:05 am

So, as you may all know, ME Canada 2018 rep recently resigned from the ME competition because:

A. According to her ND, her uncle passed away and she needed to go back to Canada. [-O<

B. Speculation of sexual harrassment triggered by her post and IG story... She also noted that she’s on her way back to Canada and will release an official statement.
Oh boy, the notable ME detractors posted this immediately. :%))

C. But wait... didn’t her uncle pass away? Or at least she’s back in Canada? Then, how come she’s still in PH and doing an event with Dickies (totally not related to ME events)? @-)

P.S. The original video HAS BEEN DELETED. :D/

Her recent Dickies video in Batangas.

What do you think folks? [-X

MY ROAD TO 2018 TOP 3

Miss Universe | PHI - The Catriona Gray | SA | COL
Miss World | PHI | FRA |
Miss Earth | PR | COL | PRT
Miss International | FIN | PHI | MEX
GUNS_&_BEAUTY
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: GUNS_&_BEAUTY
Date of Birth: 16 Nov 2013
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: GUNS_&_BEAUTY
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: GUNS_&_BEAUTY

Re: MISS EARTH CANADA 2018: WHICH IS WHICH?

Postby nycla2 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:57 am

weird allegations but if her Uncle passed away, sorry to hear that but I dont think that would be the main reason..sexual harrasment is not true either why is she still in the Philippines modelling by the way? and it looks like there is no official statement yet.

nycla2
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.

Real Life Name/Nick: booyah
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1991
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: entrepreneur
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: sports, music, movies and entertainment

Postby hauteegirl » Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:13 am

some ME fans DMed other ME contestants and one girl said, "we are having a great time here".
hauteegirl

Real Life Name/Nick: Queen
Date of Birth: 14 Jan 2008
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: beauty queen
Hobbies/Interests: exotic plants hobbyist

Postby manoypoe » Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:36 am

I LIKE HER. SHE HAS HER REASONS. EVERYTHING IS OKAY.

SHE MIGHT BE DISHEARTENED COZ SHE DID NOT WIN ANY AWARDS. MAYBE SHE DOES NOT LIKE THE FOOD COZ SHE IS VEGETARIAN. SHE MIGHT NOT COPE UP WITH THE ACTIVITIES. BLAH BLAH BLAH.

ONLY THE HATERS THOUGHT SOME CONTROVERSY WOULD ARISE. WE MIGHT NOT KNOW IT, CAROUSEL MAY HAVE ARRANGED THE GIG. :%))

SO LET HER BE...
manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby Geeyourhair » Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:28 am

manoypoe wrote:I LIKE HER. SHE HAS HER REASONS. EVERYTHING IS OKAY.

SHE MIGHT BE DISHEARTENED COZ SHE DID NOT WIN ANY AWARDS. MAYBE SHE DOES NOT LIKE THE FOOD COZ SHE IS VEGETARIAN. SHE MIGHT NOT COPE UP WITH THE ACTIVITIES. BLAH BLAH BLAH.

ONLY THE HATERS THOUGHT SOME CONTROVERSY WOULD ARISE. WE MIGHT NOT KNOW IT, CAROUSEL MAY HAVE ARRANGED THE GIG. :%))

SO LET HER BE...

I think she was just tired of the hectic schedules plus her being vegetarian might have attributed to her weak body not able to cope up with various activities Miss Earth has for each delegate. There was abundant of delicious food given to the delegates but I don't think there were enough choices for a vegetarian specially if she is the only vegetarian in the batch. So she probably looked for a good and acceptable reason thus the "uncle-has-died-scenario". Now that she is probably well-rested, she is now enjoying herself in Manila and making money at the side. Hmmm...brilliant lady!
Geeyourhair

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1995
Profession: Professional
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: social media

Postby manoypoe » Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:10 pm

Geeyourhair wrote:

SO LET HER BE...

I think she was just tired of the hectic schedules plus her being vegetarian might have attributed to her weak body not able to cope up with various activities Miss Earth has for each delegate. There was abundant of delicious food given to the delegates but I don't think there were enough choices for a vegetarian specially if she is the only vegetarian in the batch. So she probably looked for a good and acceptable reason thus the "uncle-has-died-scenario". Now that she is probably well-rested, she is now enjoying herself in Manila and making money at the side. Hmmm...brilliant lady!

SHE IS IN MY TOP18. I LIKE HER BEAUTY BUT NOT HER WALK.
manoypoe

Postby Handsama » Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:47 pm

Glad to see she’s still enjoying her Philippine stay. Come to think of it, it’s not too late to re-join the pageant since the very important Figure and Form competition has yet to happen. :-D

Though I’m disappointed as I thought she had lots of potential, I respect her decision. We know Miss Earth is a tough competition. I suggest leaving her alone at this point. :)>-
Handsama
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Date of Birth: 10 Jan 1987
Profession: Secret
Hobbies/Interests: Reading

Postby uzumaki » Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:11 pm

she commented on her IG when one follower was so concerned about her leaving the pageant and she replied by saying... I am perfectly okay. With happy emojis... Let us just be happy for her and not assume anything ill about her decision to withdraw. Respect for the MEO for valueing her decision.
uzumaki
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: villamor
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1982
Profession: call center agent
Hobbies/Interests: sleeping

Postby Bella14 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:26 am

oh my such a drama queen. just eat veggies if theres veggies around...
lol I like her but so sad shes out. Hope shes okay
GANDA KA?
Bella14

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: nothing
Hobbies/Interests: nothing

Postby MissPluto » Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:42 pm

Sexual harassment is far fetched, when they have their own security when they are in Legazpi not one but two! One girl companion and another security officer ( an actual police ) Interaction with girls on a personal level is merely impossible. At first i tried not to react on this one but the issue has been blown out of proportion and beyond anyone's control.

It's very hypocrite to say that she was sexually harassed when infact she is still in the country and enjoying modelling gigs.
Miss Universe | Miss World | Miss International | Miss Earth

NOTHING FOLLOWS
MissPluto

Real Life Name/Nick: Pete
Date of Birth: 11 Sep 1989
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Professor
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Too many to mention

Postby venice » Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:30 pm

The girl probably realized this would be a furrter waste of 30 days and quit to do something more meaningful while she's in a foreign country. Makes me wonder what kind of organisation they are running because the girls representing their countries should be contractually bound and only released due compelling reasons. She seemed to just ditch to persue other endeavours which was probably her plan from day one.
[youtube]mXrWiJcmvBI[/youtube]
venice
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Profession: Dance Instructer
Hobbies/Interests: Dancing, costume design, make up

Postby manoypoe » Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:42 pm

venice wrote:The girl probably realized this would be a furrter waste of 30 days and quit to do something more meaningful while she's in a foreign country. Makes me wonder what kind of organisation they are running because the girls representing their countries should be contractually bound and only released due compelling reasons. She seemed to just ditch to persue other endeavours which was probably her plan from day one.

CONJECTURE CONJECTURE FROM A BIAS MIND. :%)) :%)) ASK THE 88 GIRLS WHO ARE ENJOYING MISS EARTH. ASK MISS CHILE WHO WAS A FORMER CONTESTANT OF YOUR FAVORITE PAGEANT. :-* :-* :%)) :%))
manoypoe

Postby venice » Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:19 pm

manoypoe wrote:
venice wrote:The girl probably realized this would be a furrter waste of 30 days and quit to do something more meaningful while she's in a foreign country. Makes me wonder what kind of organisation they are running because the girls representing their countries should be contractually bound and only released due compelling reasons. She seemed to just ditch to persue other endeavours which was probably her plan from day one.

CONJECTURE CONJECTURE FROM A BIAS MIND. :%)) :%)) ASK THE 88 GIRLS WHO ARE ENJOYING MISS EARTH. ASK MISS CHILE WHO WAS A FORMER CONTESTANT OF YOUR FAVORITE PAGEANT. :-* :-* :%)) :%))

Conjecture? Isn't it FACT that she quit to do other things?

This is about Miss Canada leaving the pageant to do other things while still in the host country. Without any regard for fulfilling her responsibilities. That has nothing to do with other pageants or Chile; who by the way was a CLAPPER before in a major pageant but might WIN this and still be an upgrade to the current titleholder.
venice

Postby Geeyourhair » Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:48 pm

venice wrote:
manoypoe wrote:

This is about Miss Canada leaving the pageant to do other things while still in the host country. Without any regard for fulfilling her responsibilities. That has nothing to do with other pageants or Chile; who by the way was a CLAPPER before in a major pageant but might WIN this and still be an upgrade to the current titleholder.

MEO has no contract with the delegates only with the National Director. So they can release anytime any girls who want to get out of the competition because they can not keep up with the pressure of Miss Earth activities. Only the fittest wins Miss Earth. Any legit/lawful contest or sporting events are always like that--everyone can freely withdrew anytime...it is their right. Unlike some pageants where the owner of the pageant has to hide the passports of the delegates so they cant leave the contest.
Geeyourhair

Postby venice » Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:24 pm

Geeyourhair wrote:
venice wrote:
manoypoe wrote:

MEO has no contract with the delegates only with the National Director. So they can release anytime any girls who want to get out of the competition because they can not keep up with the pressure of Miss Earth activities. Only the fittest wins Miss Earth. Any legit/lawful contest or sporting events are always like that--everyone can freely withdrew anytime...it is their right. Unlike some pageants where the owner of the pageant has to hide the passports of the delegates so they cant leave the contest.

Yeah right. It's all pressure. Pressure which probably isn't worth it that's why she left. I wonder what they are doing that's so pressuring?
venice

Postby Geeyourhair » Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:30 pm

venice wrote:
Geeyourhair wrote:
venice wrote:
manoypoe wrote:

Yeah right. It's all pressure. Pressure which probably isn't worth it that's why she left. I wonder what they are doing that's so pressuring?

Let's just put it this way...Miss Earth pre-pageant activities are the toughest (mentally and physically) than in any pageants on earth (both majors and minors). You will know that if you follow Miss Earth or ask someone who has joined the pageant.
Geeyourhair

Postby venice » Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:05 am

Geeyourhair wrote:
venice wrote:
Geeyourhair wrote:
venice wrote:
manoypoe wrote:

Let's just put it this way...Miss Earth pre-pageant activities are the toughest (mentally and physically) than in any pageants on earth (both majors and minors). You will know that if you follow Miss Earth or ask someone who has joined the pageant.

What is so tough about Miss Earth? Should they rename it Miss Army? Unless they are running some kind of sweat shop or abusing the girls mentally; I don't see what's so hard that a capable young woman can't cope with it for a few weeks.
You are assuming she can't manage. What if she just thought it wasn't worth her time and made a personal decision to quit to do something that might benefit her? Disregarding any commitment she had to represent her country at that pageant.
venice

Postby Geeyourhair » Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:30 am

venice wrote:
Geeyourhair wrote:
venice wrote:
Geeyourhair wrote:
venice wrote:
manoypoe wrote:

What is so tough about Miss Earth? Should they rename it Miss Army? Unless they are running some kind of sweat shop or abusing the girls mentally; I don't see what's so hard that a capable young woman can't cope with it for a few weeks.
You are assuming she can't manage. What if she just thought it wasn't worth her time and made a personal decision to quit to do something that might benefit her? Disregarding any commitment she had to represent her country at that pageant.

That is for you to find out. We do not know what is in her mind but considering that only one is quitting out of 90 ladies, that says a lot about her. She is not what Miss Earth is looking for so actually good riddance!
Geeyourhair

Postby kurara beauty chupana » Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:38 am

She quitted because she can!

:"> :"> :"> :"> :"> :"> :"> :"> :"> :"> :"> :"> :">
kurara beauty chupana
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: kurara
Date of Birth: 14 Feb 1985
Profession: model
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hobbies/Interests: collecting cute guys
Message: peke ilong, peke baba, peke boobs....di ba dapat natural?

Postby uzumaki » Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:22 am

GUNS_&_BEAUTY wrote:So, as you may all know, ME Canada 2018 rep recently resigned from the ME competition because:

A. According to her ND, her uncle passed away and she needed to go back to Canada. [-O<

B. Speculation of sexual harrassment triggered by her post and IG story... She also noted that she’s on her way back to Canada and will release an official statement.
Oh boy, the notable ME detractors posted this immediately. :%))

C. But wait... didn’t her uncle pass away? Or at least she’s back in Canada? Then, how come she’s still in PH and doing an event with Dickies (totally not related to ME events)? @-)

P.S. The original video HAS BEEN DELETED. :D/

Her recent Dickies video in Batangas.

What do you think folks? [-X

funny as she is denying this gig, saying she was there visiting together with a friend. Video don't lie. that's all!
uzumaki

Real Life Name/Nick: villamor
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1982
Profession: call center agent
Hobbies/Interests: sleeping

Postby Angela » Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:47 pm

[quote="manoypoe"][quote="Geeyourhair"][quote="manoypoe"]I LIKE HER. SHE HAS HER REASONS. EVERYTHING IS OKAY.

"...plus her being vegetarian might have attributed to her weak body not able to cope up with various activities Miss Earth has for each delegate."

What an ignorant remark. Being vegetarian does not necessarily make your body weak, anymore than being a meat eater makes you any healthier or stronger. Plant-based diet is rich with protein, calcium and essential minerals, and there is a growing number of athletes who happen to be vegan/vegetarian.

Angela

Real Life Name/Nick: Angela
Profession: Graphics Designer
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: dancing, pageants, reading, surfing Internet

Postby Geeyourhair » Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:58 pm

Angela wrote:
manoypoe wrote:
Geeyourhair wrote:

"...plus her being vegetarian might have attributed to her weak body not able to cope up with various activities Miss Earth has for each delegate."

What an ignorant remark. Being vegetarian does not necessarily make your body weak, anymore than being a meat eater makes you any healthier or stronger. Plant-based diet is rich with protein, calcium and essential minerals, and there is a growing number of athletes who happen to be vegan/vegetarian.

You got me wrong girl. I am not saying that to be a vegetarian you will body become weak. If you understand the whole context of my message what I mean was that...because she is a vegetarian there might not be enough choices of food for her. Even if you are a vegetarian you will still need to eat veges...what if there is none available? THen there is nothing in your stomach--that means you will get weak.

Again what i wrote was just pure speculation.we do not know the real reason why she quit.
Geeyourhair

Return to GENERAL