MY PRE-ARRIVAL TOP 18

MY PRE-ARRIVAL TOP 18

Postby sleuth08 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:33 pm

PAGEANT SEASON IS UPON US. AND MISS EARTH IS THE FIRST MAJOR PAGEANT TO KICK OF THIS SEASON.

WITH LESS THAN A MONTH TO GO, MORE THAN 70 EARTH WARRIORS HAVE BEEN CHOSEN AND STILL MORE TO COME.

BASE ON THEIR PHOTOS AND VIDEOS, HERE ARE MY TOP 18 PICKS IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER:

1. VENEZUELA - DIANA SILVA

SHE IS THE MOST OBVIOUS CHOICE TO WIN MISS EARTH FROM HER COMPETING IN MISS EARTH VENEZUELA TO HER WINNING THE CROWN. FORMER MISS EARTH 2013 ALYZ KNOWS THE FORMULA TO GETTING THE RIGHT WINNER. HER RECENT PHOTO WITHOUT MAKE UP SHOWS THAT SHE IS MORE STUNNING WITH LESS MAKE UP.

WILL NOT BE SURPRISE IF SHE GIVES VENEZUELA IT'S THIRD MISS EARTH CROWN.

2. COLOMBIA - VALERIA AYOS

COLOMBIA IS HUNGRY FOR THEIR FIRST MISS EARTH CROWN. LAST YEAR JULIANA WAS MY SENTIMENTAL FAVORITE TO WIN. WHILE JULIANA'S BEAUTY WAS UNIQUE AND UNCONVENTIONAL, VALERIA'S BEAUTY IS VERY SULTRY AND SEXY. A VIDEO OF HER ANSWERING QUESTIONS SHOWS: 1. SHE IS VERY ELOQUENT AND PREPARED, AND 2. SHE LOOKS MORE STUNNING IN MOTION. AND I HAVE TO ADMIT IT, SHE GIVING ME A MORE NATURAL ARIADNA GUTIERREZ VIBE IN HER PHOTO.

3. SPAIN - CAROLINA JANE

SPAIN IS BACK IN THE GAME. SHE IS GIVING ME A KATHERINE ESPIN VIBE IN THIS PHOTO. AMONG THE SEA OF BLONDE BOMBSHELL, SHE CAN PULL OFF AN UPSET AND WIN IT ALL. SHE RECENTLY DID A VIDEO CHAT IN MISS EARTH BEAUTIES FB PAGE AND I MUST SAY, WOW. SHE LOOKS STUNNING. SHE IS BEST DELEGATE FROM SPAIN TO BE SENT TO MISS EARTH.

4. PHILIPPINES - CELESTE CORTESI

IF KAREN DID NOT WIN LAST YEAR, FOR SURE NO ONE WILL QUESTION HER VICTORY. BUT FACING FACTS, SHE IS REALLY STUNNING AND BEAUTIFUL.

HER INTERVIEW IS A BIT WEAKER THAN KAREN. BUT IF WE ARE TO FOLLOW THE THEME GODDESS, THEN SHE DESERVE TO PLACE.

5. USA - YASHVI AWARE

NEVER UNDERESTIMATE HER PHOTOS. SHE MAY NOT BE THAT STUNNING IN PHOTOS - THOUGH HER BEAUTY IS SLOWLY GROWING IN TO ME, BUT IN MOTION SHE IS AMAZING. SHE WILL STILL CONTINUE THE TOP 18 PLACEMENT IN MISS EARTH AND I THINK SHE WILL PLACE IN THE TOP 8.

IN MOTION, YASHVI IS MORE STUNNING. AND LET'S ADMIT IT USA IS DOING WELL WHEN IT COMES TO BEING VERY ELOQUENT DURING THE INTERVIEWS.

[youtube]mCf05XAE5Ns[/youtube]

6. GUAM - EMMA ME SHEEDY

AMONG THE SEA OF SULTRY, SEXY BEAUTIES. EMMA STANDS OUT. YOUNG, FRESH AND VIBRANT.

OUT OF ALL THE EARTH WARRIORS, SHE IS THE MOST PREPARED, BEING CROWN A YEAR AGO, SO THE PRESSURE IS ON. SHE WILL ALSO BE THE FIRST OPENLY GAY DELEGATE IN MISS EARTH. HOPEFULLY IT WON'T AFFECT HER CHANCES TO WIN.

7. TRINIDAD/TOBAGO - AFEYA JEFFREY

CARIBBEAN COUNTRIES DON'T DO WELL IN MISS EARTH, WITH PUERTO RICO BEING THE LAST ONE TO PLACE IN MISS EARTH. BUT I THINK THAT WILL SOON CHANGE. AFEYA IS THE BEST DELEGATE FROM TRINIDAD/TOBAGO TO BE SENT TO MISS EARTH AND PROBABLY THE BEST TRINIDAD/TOBAGO AMONG THE MAJOR PAGEANT TO BE SENT. AFTER WATCHING HER INTERVIEW, I MUST SAY HER COMMUNICATION SKILLS IS AMAZING. SHE MAY PLACE FIRST IN THE INTERVIEW PORTION. IT ALSO HELPS SHE HAS A ROCKING BODY. WELCOME BACK TRINIDAD/TOBAGO

8. RUSSIA - DARIA KARTYSHOVA

RUSSIA IS DEFINITELY PUSHING ITSELF TO BE THE POWERHOUSE COUNTRY IN MISS EARTH. SINCE 2008, EVERY EVEN NUMBERED YEARS THEY PLACED WITH LADA BREAKING THAT RECORD LAST YEAR. AND I THINK DARIA WILL CONTINUE THAT STREAK. I DON'T REMEMBER ANY BLONDE RUSSIAN REACH THE TOP 16/18 - THOUGH NATALIA PEREVERZEVA WAS ORIGINALLY BLONDE BUT COMPETED BRUNETTE. RUSSIA IS QUIET IN SOCIAL MEDIA, BUT THAT ONLY MEANS THEY WILL SURPRISE US COME FINALS NIGHT.

9. MEXICO - MELISSA FLORES

LIKE RUSSIA, MEXICO RECENTLY HAVE BEEN PLACING EVERY EVEN NUMBERED YEARS. BUT EITHER WAY, MELISSA IS STUNNING. MEXICO IS NOW TAKING MISS EARTH SERIOUS. AND THEY BETTER DO IF THEY WANT TO WIN THEIR FIRST MISS EARTH CROWN.

10. ITALY - SOFIA PAVAN

SHE FINALLY WON MISS EARTH ITALY IN HER THIRD TRY. THAT SHOWS PERSEVERANCE. THAT'S A GREAT QUALITY TO WIN MISS EARTH. ONE THING I NOTICE IN MOST OF HER PHOTOS IS THAT SHE REALLY WEARS MAKE UP. AND SHE LOOKS AMAZING.

SINCE 2010 (EXCEPT IN 2014), ITALY PLACES IN EVERY EVEN NUMBERED YEARS - LIKE RUSSIA AND MEXICO. SHE IS DEFINITELY AN UPGRADE FROM LAST YEAR AND DENISE FRIGO.

11. NETHERLANDS - MARGARETHA DE JONG

UNDER MILOU VERHOEKS, NETHERLANDS IS FINALLY GAINING MOMENTUM IN MISS EARTH. LOOKS LIKE IT PAYS OFF WHEN A FORMER MISS EARTH DELEGATE BECOMES THE NATIONAL DIRECTOR (VENEZUELA, POLAND, ECUADOR FOR SOME EXAMPLES). IT SEEMS MOST COUNTRIES ARE SENDING BLONDES - IT'S GOING TO BE A BLONDE DOMINATION IN MISS EARTH.

12. POLAND - ALEXANDRA GRYSZ

LIKE NETHERLANDS, FRANCYS SUDNICKA IS A FORMER MISS EARTH POLAND AND NOW NATIONAL DIRECTOR. I WAS ROOTING FOR KAJA TO WIN. BUT IT SHOWS THAT JUST BECAUSE YOU COMPETED IN ANOTHER PAGEANT DOESN'T GUARANTEE AN EASY VICTORY. ALEXANDRA IS ANOTHER BLONDE STUNNER. SHE HAS THAT COMBINATION OF SEXINESS AND DOWN TO EARTH THAT WILL WORK WELL IN MISS EARTH.

13. GUYANA - XAMIERA KIPPINS

EVERY YEAR THERE'S AT LEAST ONE DELEGATE THAT MAKES THE TOP 16/18 FOR THE FIRST TIME. AND I THINK GUYANA IS THE ONE. SHE IS VERY ACTIVE IN SOCIAL MEDIA.

IF SHE KEEPS UP THIS MOMENTUM FOR SURE SHE WILL PLACE. IT WILL BE A TOUGH COMPETITION.

14. KOREA - SU-HYUN SONG

SHE MAY BE A RUNNER UP BUT SHE IS WAY BETTER LOOKING THAN THE WINNER. WITH THE GROWING POPULARITY OF ANYTHING KOREAN IN THE PHILIPPINES, KOREA IS BECOMING A FORMIDABLE ASIAN COUNTRY.

15. INDONESIA - RATU VASHI ANNISA

THE ONLY SUCCESS SO FAR THEY HAVE IS IN THE NATIONAL COSTUME COMPETITION. HOPEFULLY THEIR NEXT SUCCESS IS A TOP 18 PLACEMENT. INDONESIA ALWAYS SENDS BEAUTIFUL DELEGATES. BUT THERE IS STILL MISSING. RATU CHANGES THAT. SHE HAS THAT X FACTOR THAT COULD PUT HER IN THE TOP 18.

16. SOUTH AFRICA - MARGO FAITH FARGO

HOPING SHE IS NOT TOO SHORT, OVER OR UNDER THE AGE REQUIREMENT. SHE IS NOT AS STUNNING AS NONDYEBO - MESA 2010 BUT MARGO IS DEFINITELY THE FLAG BEARER FOR THE AFRICAN CONTINENT TO PLACE. SINCE 2010 THEY HAVE PLACED IN EVEN NUMBERED YEARS (WITH 2014 AS EXCEPTION BUT PLACED IN 2013). UPON CHECKING PREVIOUS PERFORMANCES, IT IS THE BLACK DELEGATES THAT PLACES IN MISS EARTH - 2007, 2009, 2010, 2013, AND 2016.

17. NIGERIA - MARISTELLA OKPALA

SHE IS THE BEST DELEGATE EVER TO BE SENT TO MISS EARTH. AS THERE ARE ONLY A FEW SPOTS RESERVED FOR THE AFRICAN CONTINENT - 2 TO BE EXACT, I THINK NIGERIA CAN PULL THIS OFF.

18. SIERRA LEONE - ALMA SESAY

USUALLY WE ONLY EXPECT 2 AFRICAN DELEGATES TO PLACE. BUT I THINK THEY SHOULD MAKE AN EXCEPTION AND PUT A THIRD. AND I HOPE IT'S ALMA. YES SHE MAY NOT BE AS STUNNING AS THE OTHER AFRICAN COUNTRIES LIKE SOUTH AFRICA OR NIGERIA. BUT THERE IS SOMETHING ABOUT HER THAT DRAWS TO ME. I HOPE SHE HAS VERY GOOD INTERVIEW SKILLS. AND BE ACTIVE ON SOCIAL MEDIA.

BUBBLING UP. IF THESE DELEGATES MAKE IT INSTEAD OF THE ONES ABOVE I WILL BE HAPPY:

MOLDOVA - HER ECO VIDEO IS AMAZING. WON'T BE SURPRISE IF SHE WIN BEST ECO VIDEO AGAIN. IT ALSO HELPS SHE HAS THAT AUBREY PLAZA/SELENA GOMEZ VIBE WITH HER.

MALTA - ANOTHER BLONDE STUNNER. SHE IS WAY BETTER LOOKING WITHOUT HER MAKE UP.

PORTUGAL - LIKE GUAM, SHE HAS ONE YEAR TO PREPARE AND HOPEFULLY IT PAYS OFF

MALAYSIA - SINCE LAST YEAR MALAYSIAN DELEGATES GO TO THE PHILIPPINES TO DO ECO CHARITY WORK.

sleuth08
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 10 Dec 1977
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: airline load controller
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: DESTROYING MISS EARTH HATERS

Re: MY PRE-ARRIVAL TOP 18

Postby chellomellow » Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:11 pm

I have to admit, I wasn't really a fan of Miss Earth due to various reasons but I did my research and now I really appreciate the system a little more! Don't get me wrong, there is a lot of changes I want to see in the contest... This year's Miss Earth theme is "Goddess of the Earth". Miss Earth is the third largest pageant after Miss World (1st) and Miss Universe (2nd). The MISS EARTH competition is an International Environmental Event channelling the beauty pageant entertainment industry as an effective tool to promote environmental awareness.

Here are my Top 10 Favouries as of now

10. The Philippines - Celeste Cortesi

Honestly, she is more beautiful than the reigning Miss Earth but having another Filipina winner will be an uproar on all beauty blogs and pages. Life is unfortunate like that! She is so deserving though.

09. Argentina - Dolores Cardoso

One of the more beautiful faces in the contest. Cardosos is a native of the city of Arrecifes, province of Buenos Aires and currently in her last year of Degree in Public Relations at the Universidad del Salvador (USAL) and also a theater student. She did beauty pageants since the age of 15.

08. Malta - Yanika Azzopardi

Hands down, Yanika Azzopardi is the most photogenic girl in the contest. I will even say, the most beautiful. The 21-year-old from Mosta is a clear front-runner. I wish Miss Earth would be more diverse in their selection process to avoid public backlash.

07. Venezuela - Diana Silva

I am not a fan of her beauty but I am awaiting a Venezuelan transformation but Osmel is no longer involved. So I am anticipating the outcome. She is one of the least appealing Miss Venezuela's but the franchise holder who is also a former Miss Earth knows the in's and out of doing well at Miss Earth. She looks way better without makeup.

06. South Africa - Margo Fargo

She first caught my attention when she competed in Miss South Africa four (4) years ago. I knew she had potential but she wasn't standing out in that group however she is indeed photogenic. Miss Earth should stop ignoring African countries. Many years, they were no African countries making the finals. It can be discouraging! I love her natural beauty and coast her Afro in an era which it is so relevant; gaining so much buzz. She will gain a lot of attention in the mainstream media for it.

05. United States - Yashvi Aware

Indian women are known to be one of the most beautiful people in the world and Yashvi Aware is an example. Stunning woman! Not only that she speaks well also as is expected from any Indian beauty. Aware was born on August 25, 1993 in New Delhi, India. She speaks English, Hindi, and French fluently. She is currently a clinical psychology doctoral student at George Washington University and also holds a Bachelor of Science in Psychology from University of Maryland.[2] She also works at Walter Reed Army Institute of Research as part of psychological researchers for the well-being of the soldiers.

Miss Earth Fire 2018 - Austria (Melanie Mader)
There are a lot of controversies surrounded her appointment whishc screams shady =;)) But one can't deny her beauty. MEO knows why they selected her but winning the main crown will cause a Venus Raj Major uproar >:)

Miss Earth Water 2018 - KOREA (Su-Hyun Song)

Su Hyun is so adorable and the most beautiful Asian delegate this year. I love her but Koreans don't really do well in Q&A with the exception of their MW delegates. They always does well there.

Miss Earth Air 2018 - Indonesia (Ratu Vashti Annisa)

Drop dead gorgeous! Miss Earth Indonesia is probably the most well run Miss Earth franchise and they are dedicated to the cause. It is time for Indonesia! Annisa (nicknamed Vashti) was born on January 29, 1995 in Jakarta. She is the eldest of three siblings. Annisa held a Bachelor's degree in Communication Science in University of Indonesia and University of Queensland in Queensland, Australia where she also works as model and actress. I don't get why Miss Earth focuses on a franchise that does not value them by giving them placements but franchises that value them are left unplaced. If they keep doing that, orgs will continue to take advantage of them. I am just being blunt!

Miss Earth 2018 - Trinidad and Tobago (Afeya Jeffrey)

The first black Miss World and Miss Universe crowned are from the Caribbean. I know the Caribbean doesn't do well at Miss Earth and therefore isn't popular there as Miss World/Miss Universe but Afeya is changing that. She has been doing so many interviews on the biggest television and radio network in the region. Afeya Jeffrey is a medical student and already has two degrees. Her first degree is in Environmental and Natural Resource Management from the University of the West Indies and her second degree in Physical Therapy at the University of the West Indies Mona, Jamaica. She is also a former secondary school teacher. As such, she is the most informed when it comes to environmental issues. Best speaker to have ever entered the Miss Earth system. You will never get bored listening to her. Have you heard that sexy accent? :hx She is also a bodybuilder. Afeya has her own dance school! This girl is winning in LIFE! That isn't all! She has her own NGO called HYPE for bullied obese kids! For her Miss Earth project, she has been visiting so many schools educating children about the environment and waste. I hope her efforts doesn't go in vain because she is Black! She is so beautiful! Have you seen her FB live on Miss Earth moments? She is the best!

[youtube]HZAVCihcucE[/youtube]
─▀██▀▄███▄─ ▀██─██▀██▀▀▀█─
──██─███─███─██─██─██▄█──
──██─▀██▄██▀─▀█▄█▀─██▀█──
─▄██▄▄█▀▀▀─────▀──▄██▄▄▄█

[youtube]1rmr_z5bWgo[/youtube]

TEAM TYA JANE
chellomellow
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Date of Birth: 16 Dec 2008
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: I am an Angel sent from heaven ❤
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Dancing, Reading, Music, Drawing, Anime, Piano

Postby Handsama » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:02 am

@ sleuth08

Solid line up, amigo! :=p

Thanks for including Yashvi. I think a lot of people are underestimating her. ;,) :-$
Handsama
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Date of Birth: 10 Jan 1987
Profession: Secret
Hobbies/Interests: Reading

Postby ccccc » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:44 am

Good choices! I wish a black girl will win Miss Earth this year...it's about time!
ccccc
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Date of Birth: 30 Sep 2018
Profession: Quality Management
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Hobbies/Interests: xxxxx

Return to Miss Earth