Miss Universe Denmark

Miss Universe Denmark

Postby macwendy » Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:08 pm

macwendy
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: matt
Date of Birth: 21 Oct 1968
Profession: md
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: movies

Re: Miss Universe Denmark

Postby macwendy » Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:29 pm

The official chosen Miss Universe Denmark 2018 is Helena Heuser, Miss World Denmark 2016.
macwendy

Real Life Name/Nick: matt
Date of Birth: 21 Oct 1968
Profession: md
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: movies

Postby sleuth08 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:48 pm

ISN'T THIS THE SAME ORG THAT SENDS TO MISS WORLD?

I GUESS THE LAST ORG - FACE OF DENMARK, DID NOT RECOVER FROM THEIR SCANDAL IN 2016
sleuth08
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 10 Dec 1977
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: airline load controller
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: DESTROYING MISS EARTH HATERS

Postby BeautyEnthusiast » Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:41 pm

sleuth08 wrote:ISN'T THIS THE SAME ORG THAT SENDS TO MISS WORLD?

I GUESS THE LAST ORG - FACE OF DENMARK, DID NOT RECOVER FROM THEIR SCANDAL IN 2016

Yes, Miss Danmark are the new license holders.

STATEMENT:

MISS DENMARK ORGANIZATION BECOMES A PART OF THE MISS UNIVERSE FAMILY!

I feel extremely honored & happy to announce that I have become the Franchise holder of Miss Universe Denmark! It has been a dream of mine for many years which has now become a reality.

I saw my first Miss Universe pageant on TV with my family when I was a little girl & since my passion & love for pageants has only grown. I can't wait to run the first Miss Universe Denmark 2019 Contest under my management for the first time next year.

The 67th edition of the Miss Universe pageant will be held on December 17th 2018 in Bangkok, Thailand later this year, where Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters of South Africa will crown her successor at the Miss Universe 2018 Grand Final.

Already this year, we will be sending a former winner of the Miss Denmark Contest, who has been appointed and will represent Denmark at Miss Universe 2018. We will reveal our representative tomorrow. She will have her first red carpet appearance at the Miss Danmark 2018 Grand Finale Show on Wednesday September 12th.

Miss Denmark Organization is now the franchise holder of the 3 biggest contests in the world; Miss World, Miss Universe & Miss Earth. The goal for the future is to run 3 separate Grand Finals;

Miss Denmark Grand Final (Miss World qualification)
Miss Universe Denmark
Miss Earth Denmark

Stay tuned here!

Best regards,

Lisa Lents
CEO
Miss Denmark Organization
BeautyEnthusiast

Real Life Name/Nick: Carolina
Date of Birth: 08 May 1992
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Teacher
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty pageants.

Postby BeautyEnthusiast » Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:47 pm

MEET MISS UNIVERSE DENMARK 2018 – HELENA HEUSER

We are very excited to announce that Helena Heuser is the newly crowned Miss Universe Denmark 2018 who will represent her country at the 67th edition of the Miss Universe pageant, which will be held on December 17th 2018 in Bangkok, Thailand, where Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters of South Africa will crown her successor at the Miss Universe 2018 Coronation night.

Our newly crowned Miss Universe Denmark 2018 – Helena Heuser is a former winner of the Miss Denmark Grand Final and Miss World 2016 representative. For the past 2 years she has been very involved with the Miss Denmark Organization led by National - Lisa Lents, where she has had a role as a mentor & casting assistant. This year Helena will be a member of the jury of the Miss Denmark 2018 Grand Final, which will be held on September 12th.

Helena is a 21-year-old woman with an impressive height of 5,9 feet (180 cm). She grew up and lived at the countryside for 18 years of her live, but she’s currently living in the capital of Denmark - Copenhagen.
Helena comes from a musical family, so it’s not a wonder that Helena has a passion and love for music. She plays the piano and sings, as a way to relax and get in touch with her creative side. Helena loves to travel, and her dream is to travel the world and get to experience different cultures. Recently she visited India & Philippines.

Her next mission is to get a diver certificate and experience a new world under the water.
Helena has been working as a volunteer at the Red Cross Organization and has been raising money for different causes. Next summer Helena wants to study journalism, in the hopes of becoming a TV host.

Helena has an infectious humor, and loves being a part of a social environment. She’s very outgoing and you can definitely feel her passion for meeting new people. She is a hardworking and innovative woman with a warm heart.

We are very proud to have Helena as our representative for Miss Universe 2018! @missdanmark.dk @helenaheuser
BeautyEnthusiast

Real Life Name/Nick: Carolina
Date of Birth: 08 May 1992
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Teacher
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty pageants.

Return to Miss Universe