Transgender woman competing unfair for natural born women...

Transgender woman competing unfair for natural born women...

Postby JoelR » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:31 am

While I try not to start arguments and pick fights I just have to say this. The whole argument of unfairness of Miss Spain competing towards natural born woman is very..... hypocritical. Is it fair for Miss Puerto, Miss Venezuela and Miss Domician Republic to place over girls who are natural beauties and have never had plastic surgery? How fair was it to Japan and other girls that Zuleyka won having multiple plastic surgeries? Same with Molly, Stefania and Dayana. Miriam Habach won best body but as we know Osmel has them get plastic surgery to prefect their body. How fair was that to girls that worked hard at the gym to get in shape? And yes Miram did go to the gym but surgery def. Gave her an advantage. Fair is fair.

JoelR
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.

Date of Birth: 21 May 1994
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: culinary arts
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Painting

Re: Transgender woman competing unfair for natural born wome

Postby HowDoYouKnow » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:42 am

Miss Spain's biggest advantage is her story, and I'm sure IMG is going to milk it for all it is worth.

She certainly doesn't have any biological advantage, however. First of all, she's not really pretty. She looks fine, but many more Miss Universe contestants are already prettier than her at this stage and more, prettier girls will show up come competition time. Second, she doesn't have a good body. She doesn't have the natural curves of a woman (hips, in particular). And her upper thighs and lower legs are so thin that they don't look proportional to her upper body. She looks horrible in a swimsuit!

I expect her to make it to the semi-finals (maybe even the Top 5) with her story and the impact her presence creates for Miss Universe, but I don't expect her to win the crown. Not with that face and body, and certainly not unless she outsmarts Miss Philippines -- if Catriona Gray makes it to the Top 5 -- in the Q&A.
HowDoYouKnow
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: Joe
Date of Birth: 31 Jan 1991
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Bodybuilder
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hobbies/Interests: Exercising

Postby Jim_From_Boston » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:47 am

I’ll admit that you do raise an interesting point, and while I can’t offer a distinguishing factor that would categorically win an argument, I’m of the opinion that these contests should be reserved for naturally born women. That’s just my opinion, and yes I’m old school. I’ve been watching Miss Universe for decades now, but if it’s going to allow transgenders to compete I’ll probably stop watching.
Jim_From_Boston
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Jim
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1986
Profession: Banking
Hobbies/Interests: Softball, Tennis, Basketball and Relaxing

Postby cabra_chupa » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:59 am

IT'S LIKE YOU'RE SAYING THAT PUERTO RICAN IN THE ISLAND SHOULD HAVE THE RIGHT TO VOTE FOR THE PRESIDENT OF USA BECAUSE THEY ARE AMERICAN CITIZENS? =;)) =;)) =;))
cabra_chupa
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Travelling

Postby micoexpress5 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:18 am

Miss Universe, the only big one and the other boring beauty pageants should just break the rules and be more accepting, like allowing not only natural born women but also transwomen, drag queens, gays, married women, little women, women on their 30’s and beyond, voluptuous women like Ashley Graham, divorcee, women with children and much more. We should make a petition for Katelyn Jenner to join Miss USA and hopefully wins and be the USA’s representative for the 2019 Miss Universe. The crazier the merrier! ( the word crazier is use for laughter and not to demean people). Breaking a rule for only certain kind of people is not fair n just so we should demand acceptance and tolerance for all kinds of people! Right?
Last edited by micoexpress5 on Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
micoexpress5
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Mikobe
Date of Birth: 04 Jul 1989
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: NP
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: Movies/Swimming/Tennis

Postby BeautyBeach » Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:30 am

HowDoYouKnow wrote:Miss Spain's biggest advantage is her story, and I'm sure IMG is going to milk it for all it is worth.

She certainly doesn't have any biological advantage, however. First of all, she's not really pretty. She looks fine, but many more Miss Universe contestants are already prettier than her at this stage and more, prettier girls will show up come competition time. Second, she doesn't have a good body. She doesn't have the natural curves of a woman (hips, in particular). And her upper thighs and lower legs are so thin that they don't look proportional to her upper body. She looks horrible in a swimsuit!

I expect her to make it to the semi-finals (maybe even the Top 5) with her story and the impact her presence creates for Miss Universe, but I don't expect her to win the crown. Not with that face and body, and certainly not unless she outsmarts Miss Philippines -- if Catriona Gray makes it to the Top 5 -- in the Q&A.

IT'S SO LAUGHABLE AND SAD FOR YOU TO ASSUME THAT CATRIONA WILL NOT ONLY BE IN THE TOP 5, BUT EVEN PATHETIC TO THINK THAT SHE IS GOOD WITH Q&A, SO MANY FILIPPINOS FLOPPED DURING THEIR Q&A OR GIVE VERY REHEARSED ANSWERS, YOU THINK YOU ARE VERY SMART [-X [-X [-X
Can't wait for Miss Universe 2020 in Hollywood, Florida on 16 May 2021!
BeautyBeach

Location: Forbes Park, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Date of Birth: 08 Aug 1988
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Most beautiful & kindest person on Missosology
Hobbies/Interests: Shopping, sunbathing and being gorgeous!
Message: I LOVE EVERYONE OF YOU, I REALLY DO! PROUD TO BE FILIPINO!!

Postby krissynelli » Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:41 am

AND PERENNIAL CLAPPER THAILAND IS STILL BLEEDING!..YOU SHOULD KNOW YOUR PLACE UNDER THE SUN!...TAKE SEVERAL SEATS PLEASE! ;/))
Last edited by krissynelli on Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
YO SOY PUERTO RICO!... HALF PUERTO RICAN / HALF "KIKI" VENDOR
krissynelli
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: krissylicious
Date of Birth: 22 May 1978
Profession: MAQUILLAGE
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: DILDOING, CATFIGHTS, WITCHCRAFT AND SORCERY
Message: NAMASTE!!! APAKABAR!!! SAWASDEE!!! MABUHAY!!! OLAH!!! BONJOU!!! ALOHA!!!

Postby RainBernardi » Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:41 am

some of you maybe correct that Miss Universe will bank on her story, for what it is now, everyone has their opinions. But I think, Miss Universe is not ready to crown a transexual yet. and maybe after her, IMG will recalculate the rules. But for all the story's worth for now, it's selling and being hyped. so let it be. the universe will watch her journey but crowning her is a bit far fetched...or I may be wrong.
RainBernardi
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: rain
Date of Birth: 08 Sep 1981
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: IT
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: miss universe

Postby micoexpress5 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:51 am

rainiel wrote:some of you maybe correct that Miss Universe will bank on her story, for what it is now, everyone has their opinions. But I think, Miss Universe is not ready to crown a transexual yet. and maybe after her, IMG will recalculate the rules. But for all the story's worth for now, it's selling and being hyped. so let it be. the universe will watch her journey but crowning her is a bit far fetched...or I may be wrong.

Miss Spain will have the biggest story come Miss Universe and her story stands alone. If she wins this will create the biggest pageant story of all time and It will be the biggest talk of all walks of life all over the world, IMG will take advantage of this scenario. My gut is telling me Miss Spain will be Miss Universe 2018. Her beauty plus her story can guarantee her the crown.
micoexpress5

Real Life Name/Nick: Mikobe
Date of Birth: 04 Jul 1989
Profession: NP
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: Movies/Swimming/Tennis

Postby blazingskyx27 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:40 am

The closest incident in which a "transsexual" allegedly participated in Miss Universe history was when Miss France Universe 2001 Elodie Gossuin was suspected & accused of being an actual man during the pageant, which she vehemently denied.( She got pregnant in 2013 ) But still, the negative publicity & attention enabled her to clinch a spot in the semifinals.

Fast forward 17 years, and we actually have a real transgender competing for the 1st time in Miss Universe 2018. It's too early to hype Angela Ponce's chances in the pageant. We have no idea how she will measure up against the front runners this season, such as Misses USA, Mexico, South Africa, Vietnam & the powerhouses Venezuela, Colombia & The Philippines. Is she eloquent & communicates extremely well?

IMG can be unpredictable when it comes to their choices & the girls good enough to be short listed as Miss Universe shoo ins. Haiti's Raquel Pelissier & Jamaica's Davina Bennett , had they won in their respective Miss Universe stints , should have been statements when it comes to the diversity of Miss Universe winners. Iraq's historical first representative for Miss Universe should have been considered in the semifinals, the fact that a beauty queen from a Muslim country joined the pageant which is considered as a taboo in their culture.
The question here is: how much risk is IMG willing to take in crowning a transgender woman ? As of now, Angela Ponce is considered as a polarizing figure by pageant fans. Much as publicity & free press will be generated in her presence alone, will her victory do any good for the brand of the company, especially in this scary,politically & socially tumultuous Trump presidency ?
blazingskyx27

Real Life Name/Nick: andy
Date of Birth: 25 Mar 1977
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: pop culture observer/ writer
Hobbies/Interests: net surfing, writing, going to the gym

Postby ManMeat » Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:28 am

It's new chapter of evolution in pageantry.
Privious rule was unfair for trans women too.

Besides, your complaining make her more famous
And it's not baby womb competition
ManMeat

Date of Birth: 27 Mar 1989
Profession: I'm better than you
Hobbies/Interests: I'm gonna mention your dirty ass double standards

Postby Prissila » Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:39 am

SHE looks weird here!that long neck with big gulp looks like giraffe !i think she will clap hard![youtube]B_W9cYobKnA[/youtube]
Prissila

Date of Birth: 17 Apr 1981
Profession: God of beauty
Hobbies/Interests: Running Gym Beauty pageant

Postby Agnes Rosenberg » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:40 pm

JoelR wrote: While I try not to start arguments and pick fights I just have to say this. The whole argument of unfairness of Miss Spain competing towards natural born woman is very..... hypocritical. Is it fair for Miss Puerto, Miss Venezuela and Miss Domician Republic to place over girls who are natural beauties and have never had plastic surgery? How fair was it to Japan and other girls that Zuleyka won having multiple plastic surgeries? Same with Molly, Stefania and Dayana. Miriam Habach won best body but as we know Osmel has them get plastic surgery to prefect their body. How fair was that to girls that worked hard at the gym to get in shape? And yes Miram did go to the gym but surgery def. Gave her an advantage. Fair is fair.

SO WHAT ARE YOU FIGHTING FOR? :-O :-O :-O TO MALIGN US THE TRANSGENDERS? =O/ =O/ =O/
SOME PEOPLE ARE LESBIAN, GAY,
BISEXUAL, TRANSGENDER... GET OVER IT.
Agnes Rosenberg

Date of Birth: 16 Aug 1995
Profession: Trans Model
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Hobbies/Interests: LGBTQ Party
Message: People will love me. People will hate me. Others will secretly wish to be me.

Postby fortela » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:59 pm

I accept transgenders but but something is just so basically wrong for them to join a real woman pageant like miss universe. my instincts tell me so, at the very basic level, like farthing loudly in a fine dining restaurant
fortela

Real Life Name/Nick: ninen
Profession: paralegal
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: beauty pageants

Postby fortela » Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:27 pm

Agnes Rosenberg wrote:
JoelR wrote: While I try not to start arguments and pick fights I just have to say this. The whole argument of unfairness of Miss Spain competing towards natural born woman is very..... hypocritical. Is it fair for Miss Puerto, Miss Venezuela and Miss Domician Republic to place over girls who are natural beauties and have never had plastic surgery? How fair was it to Japan and other girls that Zuleyka won having multiple plastic surgeries? Same with Molly, Stefania and Dayana. Miriam Habach won best body but as we know Osmel has them get plastic surgery to prefect their body. How fair was that to girls that worked hard at the gym to get in shape? And yes Miram did go to the gym but surgery def. Gave her an advantage. Fair is fair.

SO WHAT ARE YOU FIGHTING FOR? :-O :-O :-O TO MALIGN US THE TRANSGENDERS? =O/ =O/ =O/

but these women did not castrate their pedis and testcles which is at the very basic level and zuleyka still carries the xx chromose all over her body ...gets?
fortela

Real Life Name/Nick: ninen
Profession: paralegal
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: beauty pageants

Postby Agnes Rosenberg » Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:40 pm

Unless you have seen a day through my eyes, unless you have listened through my ears,
unless you have walked a day in my shoes, don’t even begin to judge or criticize me.

Agnes Rosenberg

Message: People will love me. People will hate me. Others will secretly wish to be me.

Postby JoelR » Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:46 am

Agnes Rosenberg wrote:

I defending the transgender community. I'm just saying people are saying it's unfair because they had tons of plastic surgery but Venezuela does too. So they need to shut up and get over it, Spain is competing and that's it.
JoelR

Postby JoelR » Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:51 am

fortela wrote:
Agnes Rosenberg wrote:

but these women did not castrate their pedis and testcles which is at the very basic level and zuleyka still carries the xx chromose all over her body ...gets?

ok I get that BUT do you really think Zuleyka would've even placed top 20 if she showed up looking how she did when she won Miss Puerto Rico? (Before she had tons of procedures done to her face.) Same with Dayana, she would've clapped hard if she didn't get work done.
JoelR

Postby JoelR » Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:54 am

Agnes Rosenberg wrote:
Unless you have seen a day through my eyes, unless you have listened through my ears,
unless you have walked a day in my shoes, don’t even begin to judge or criticize me.

I think I didn't make it clear, I am in favor of Transgender woman competing. The transgender community have struggles just like natural born women.
JoelR

Postby RatedX » Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:30 am

Spain will place definitely.

But I don't think she'll win. Too early to crown a transgender as Miss Universe.

Just imagine the backlash IMG will get if they crown her, especially from conservative ND. Worst case scenario is many countries will boycott Miss Universe if they crown her.
Big FOUR pageants: Miss Universe, MW, MI and ME
All other pageants are MINOR pageants.

BINGO Sandwich Cookies - Official Food Sponsor of Miss Grandma Extraterrestrial Empty Seats Pageant
RatedX

Date of Birth: 25 Dec 1991
Profession: Mayor of "El Tocuyo, Venezuela!"
Hobbies/Interests: Making bashers miserable

Postby Chupando's Angels » Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:10 am

QUEEN CATRIONA ACCEPTS PONCE
click and see this video
=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

[youtube]w5hJjVx8k6A[/youtube]
“Bitch I’m Madonna”
Chupando's Angels

Date of Birth: 16 Apr 1986
Profession: Dancer
Hobbies/Interests: Music

Postby k_west » Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:49 pm

This is crazy!!! We need to know the thin line between inclusivity and down-right foolishness,,,,
k_west

Real Life Name/Nick: Westy
Date of Birth: 14 Feb 1990
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: CAD Operator
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Postby PAULO SANTANDER » Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:39 pm

PAULO SANTANDER

Real Life Name/Nick: PAU
Date of Birth: 12 Mar 1981
Profession: Employed
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: girls & some boys

Postby Agnes Rosenberg » Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:50 am

Nothing will all your BITTER PREJUDICE can stop us Transgenders
to join Miss Universe... DEAL WITH IT LOSERS !!! =O/ =O/ =O/
Agnes Rosenberg

Postby Agnes Rosenberg » Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:54 pm

TO ALL UGLY FREAK WHO HATES AND JUDGING US TRANS
ONE THING IS SURE, ALL OF YOU CANNOT DAMN STOP US IN JOINING PAGEANTS !!!

CLICK AND SEE THIS VIDEO

Agnes Rosenberg

Postby Flordeliza Luningning » Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:50 pm

Angella Ponce is the FRONTRUNNER now in Miss Universe 2018 <:-P

Go Angela and dont mind these jealous bitches, they are bitter
becuase we are BEUATIFUL than them... >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p

Flordeliza Luningning

Date of Birth: 09 Jan 1988
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Movie Starlet
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty Pageants
Message: From the deepest desires often come the deadliest hate.

Postby Agnes Rosenberg » Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:00 pm

TO ALL PEOPLE WHO ARE SAYING THAT MISS UNIVERSE IS ONLY FOR
NATURAL BORN WOMEN, WELL, TIME HAS CHANGED AND THE TIME IS NOW.

Agnes Rosenberg

Postby Bongacious Divah » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:17 am

GO ANGELA PONCE... >=p >=p >=p
FORGET THE HATERS THEY ARE YOUR BIGGEST FANS!

Bongacious Divah

Date of Birth: 05 Apr 1994
Profession: Eksanadora
Hobbies/Interests: Rampadora
Message: Life is short. Time is fast. No replay, No rewind. Enjoy your life.

Return to Miss Universe