HOW HAPPY THE CANDIDATES ARE FOR Miss Universe SPAIN WINNER!

HOW HAPPY THE CANDIDATES ARE FOR Miss Universe SPAIN WINNER!

Postby bcdf1930 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:53 am

HOW HAPPY EVERYONE IS FOR Miss Universe SPAIN WINNER! JUST SEE THE VIDEO :-* :-* :-* SOME EVEN HAD TEARS IN THEIR EYES :-* :-* :-*

[youtube]pbNJWPBBj3k[/youtube]

bcdf1930
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Anonymous:)
Date of Birth: 20 Nov 1984
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: IT professional
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Hobbies/Interests: Reading books, browsing Internet

Re: HOW HAPPY THE CANDIDATES ARE FOR Miss Universe SPAIN WIN

Postby pilyangfilipina » Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:40 am

NOT ME !!!!!!!!!! I AM GAY . A PROUD ONE AT THAT . I HAVE MANY FRIENDS WHO ARE TRANSGENDERS . BUT THEY TOO ARE NOT HAPPY WITH WHAT JUST HAPPENED AT THE MISS SPAIN BEAUTY PAGEANT .
OKAY I AM HAPPY THAT HE / SHE WON . IF THE JUDGES CROWNED HER THEIR NEW QUEEN SO BE IT . THERE IS NOTHING THAT WE CAN DO ABOUT IT . BUT I THINK THAT IS AS FAR AS IT GOES .

MUO " SHOULD NOT " LET HER PARTICIPATE AT THE NEXT MISS UNIVERSE BEAUTY PAGEANT . WHY ? SIMPLY BECAUSE SHE IS " NOT " A WOMAN . SHE IS A TRANSGENDER WOMAN !

THE MISS UNIVERSE PAGEANT IS CLEARLY FOR AND ONLY FOR " GENETICALLY AND NATURALLY BORN " WOMEN . THIS HAS BEEN TRADITIONALLY THIS WAY FOR MORE THAN FIFTY YEARS NOW AND SHOULD STAY THIS WAY FOREVER .

TRANSGENDERS HAVE BEEN FIGHTING AND STRUGGLING FOR ACCEPTANCE IN THE SOCIETY FOR SUCH A LONG TIME NOW AND I RESPECT THAT . NOW THAT THEY ARE LITTLE BY LITTLE BEING RECOGNIZED AND ACCEPTED I AM VERY HAPPY FOR THEM . BUT ...... YES A BIG BUT ..... ACCEPTANCE SHOULD ALSO HAVE ITS LIMITS AND PROPER PLACE IN THE SOCIETY .

IF TRANSGENDERS CLAIM AND CLAMOUR FOR " RESPECT " THEY SHOULD ALSO LEARN TO RESPECT THINGS IN THEIR PROPER PERSPECTIVE.

AND ONE GOOD , BIG EXAMPLE ARE BEAUTY PAGEANTS FOR WOMEN LIKE THE MISS UNIVERSE PAGEANT . IT IS CRYSTAL CLEAR THAT THIS PAGEANT IS ONLY FOR WOMEN WHO ARE BORN REAL WOMEN GENETICALLY AND BIOLOGICALLY . NOT WOMEN WHO ARE BORN WITH COCKS , PENISES , SPERM PRODUCING GLANDS ETC ETC AND ONLY ARE " RE - CONSIDERED " AS WOMEN LATELY BECAUSE OF HOW THEY FEEL AND BEHAVE INSIDE OF THEM .

THERE IS A PAGEANT ESPECIALLY CREATED FOR TRANSGENDERS WHICH IS RECOGNIZED WORLDWIDE LIKE MISS INTERNATIONAL QUEEN . THIS IS THE PROPER PAGEANT FOR THEM .

AS FOR SPAIN CROWNING THEIR NEW QUEEN WHO IS A TRANSGENDER , I RESPECT THAT TOTALLY . BUT ALLOWING HER TO PARTICIPATE AT THE MISS UNIVERSE PAGEANT WOULD BE A VERY BAD PRECEDENT AND WILL BE SENDING A WRONG SIGNAL AROUND THE WORLD . ESPECIALLY TO NATURALLY BORN WOMEN THAT THEY ARE SLOWLY BEING DISRESPECTED AND TRAMPLED ON AND THEIR RIGHT TO HAVE THEIR OWN PAGEANT FOR REAL WOMEN TOTALLY BEING DISREGARDED .

AS THE SAYING GOES ...... RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT .

[-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X
pilyangfilipina
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.

Date of Birth: 14 Oct 2009
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: basagulera
Hobbies/Interests: makipagtarayan

Postby pineal » Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:48 pm

bcdf1930 wrote:HOW HAPPY EVERYONE IS FOR Miss Universe SPAIN WINNER! JUST SEE THE VIDEO :-* :-* :-* SOME EVEN HAD TEARS IN THEIR EYES :-* :-* :-*

:hx :hx
pineal
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: web
Date of Birth: 10 Mar 1994
Profession: Designer
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Fashion Writing Music Design Astrophysics Nanotech

Postby 100Mile » Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:08 pm

Miss Universe Spain 2018 is Angela Ponce @angelaponce.15. She is the first ever transgender who will compete at Miss Universe.

Why the Mahárlika (Philippines) is the Wealthiest Nation in the World Today

[youtube]GcMFE8lFGMQ[/youtube]

100Mile
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Josh
Date of Birth: 23 Mar 2017
Profession: MLM
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Hobbies/Interests: Reading, Cooking, Music, Gardening

Postby esquire27 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:18 pm

pilyangfilipina wrote:NOT ME !!!!!!!!!! I AM GAY . A PROUD ONE AT THAT . I HAVE MANY FRIENDS WHO ARE TRANSGENDERS . BUT THEY TOO ARE NOT HAPPY WITH WHAT JUST HAPPENED AT THE MISS SPAIN BEAUTY PAGEANT .
OKAY I AM HAPPY THAT HE / SHE WON . IF THE JUDGES CROWNED HER THEIR NEW QUEEN SO BE IT . THERE IS NOTHING THAT WE CAN DO ABOUT IT . BUT I THINK THAT IS AS FAR AS IT GOES .

MUO " SHOULD NOT " LET HER PARTICIPATE AT THE NEXT MISS UNIVERSE BEAUTY PAGEANT . WHY ? SIMPLY BECAUSE SHE IS " NOT " A WOMAN . SHE IS A TRANSGENDER WOMAN !

THE MISS UNIVERSE PAGEANT IS CLEARLY FOR AND ONLY FOR " GENETICALLY AND NATURALLY BORN " WOMEN . THIS HAS BEEN TRADITIONALLY THIS WAY FOR MORE THAN FIFTY YEARS NOW AND SHOULD STAY THIS WAY FOREVER .

TRANSGENDERS HAVE BEEN FIGHTING AND STRUGGLING FOR ACCEPTANCE IN THE SOCIETY FOR SUCH A LONG TIME NOW AND I RESPECT THAT . NOW THAT THEY ARE LITTLE BY LITTLE BEING RECOGNIZED AND ACCEPTED I AM VERY HAPPY FOR THEM . BUT ...... YES A BIG BUT ..... ACCEPTANCE SHOULD ALSO HAVE ITS LIMITS AND PROPER PLACE IN THE SOCIETY .

IF TRANSGENDERS CLAIM AND CLAMOUR FOR " RESPECT " THEY SHOULD ALSO LEARN TO RESPECT THINGS IN THEIR PROPER PERSPECTIVE.

AND ONE GOOD , BIG EXAMPLE ARE BEAUTY PAGEANTS FOR WOMEN LIKE THE MISS UNIVERSE PAGEANT . IT IS CRYSTAL CLEAR THAT THIS PAGEANT IS ONLY FOR WOMEN WHO ARE BORN REAL WOMEN GENETICALLY AND BIOLOGICALLY . NOT WOMEN WHO ARE BORN WITH COCKS , PENISES , SPERM PRODUCING GLANDS ETC ETC AND ONLY ARE " RE - CONSIDERED " AS WOMEN LATELY BECAUSE OF HOW THEY FEEL AND BEHAVE INSIDE OF THEM .

THERE IS A PAGEANT ESPECIALLY CREATED FOR TRANSGENDERS WHICH IS RECOGNIZED WORLDWIDE LIKE MISS INTERNATIONAL QUEEN . THIS IS THE PROPER PAGEANT FOR THEM .

AS FOR SPAIN CROWNING THEIR NEW QUEEN WHO IS A TRANSGENDER , I RESPECT THAT TOTALLY . BUT ALLOWING HER TO PARTICIPATE AT THE MISS UNIVERSE PAGEANT WOULD BE A VERY BAD PRECEDENT AND WILL BE SENDING A WRONG SIGNAL AROUND THE WORLD . ESPECIALLY TO NATURALLY BORN WOMEN THAT THEY ARE SLOWLY BEING DISRESPECTED AND TRAMPLED ON AND THEIR RIGHT TO HAVE THEIR OWN PAGEANT FOR REAL WOMEN TOTALLY BEING DISREGARDED .

[-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X

Very well said! I agree that transgenders should respect the pageant that is created for naturally born women. They have the proper pageant to showcase their capabilties. I am very disappointed with Miss Spain Org. for sending “him” in MISS Universe.
esquire27

Date of Birth: 15 Nov 1981
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: mag-videoke, mag-bakasyon, tambay

Postby gemsparks » Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:56 pm

The first runner up was robbed
Majority of pageant critics firing scathingly remarks and unleashing vilest of comments to some candidates,ironically, are not even beautiful themselves aesthetically and worst characterwise.
gemsparks

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: Daydreamer
Hobbies/Interests: Miss Universe, Super Mario Bros.
Message: If you could send an anonymous text to yourself 5 years ago what would you write?

Postby maddy » Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:08 pm

Hay nako.. di hamak na MAS maganda sa kanya si Paolo Ballesteros na isang MAKE UP GENIUS kung ganda lang talaga pag uusapan.

Pero hanggang ganda lang si Paolo, habang nasa KUKO ni MADAMBA ang BCPI waley sia tyansa maka join. :%)) :%)) :%))

PHILIPPINES is the NEW Venezuela - Ms.Stella Araneta - Ms.International 1960

maddy

Real Life Name/Nick: JC Penn
Date of Birth: 04 Jan 1977
Profession: Commercial Photographer, Graphic Artist/Designer
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Internet surfing, outting, shopping

Postby frederick » Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:20 pm

She has a strong facial features and long face. Her manly features are very evident. I wish they have crown a transgender with softer features.
frederick

Date of Birth: 10 Dec 1988
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Dancer
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Net surfing/National Geographic, Sciences

Postby Virginia Dalisay » Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:46 pm

For me, i don't agree for the Trans to join FEMALE beauty pageants. But for the sake of "LOVE AND WORLD PEACE", i guess we can negotiate it and meet halfway... Life is short, wag maging madamot sa konting kaligayahan ng ibang tao... and I THANK YOU... chosssssssssss... =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) >:) >:) >:) <:-P

ImageImage
Virginia Dalisay
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Date of Birth: 14 Feb 1991
Profession: Archeologist
Hobbies/Interests: Live the life you love and Love the life you live.
Message: Never be a prisoner of your past. It was just a lesson, not a life sentence.

Postby lunica » Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:55 pm

I do not wish her to be stripped of her Miss Universe Spain title, she can keep that but I hope she should not be seen on the Miss Universe stage for all the right reasons.
This is just my take. I think that Miss Universe is for women, not transgender women or any other "prefix" women.
Congrats to her, by all means.
lunica

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1997
Profession: model
Hobbies/Interests: modelling

Postby The Duchess » Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:57 pm

esquire27 wrote:
pilyangfilipina wrote:NOT ME !!!!!!!!!! I AM GAY . A PROUD ONE AT THAT . I HAVE MANY FRIENDS WHO ARE TRANSGENDERS . BUT THEY TOO ARE NOT HAPPY WITH WHAT JUST HAPPENED AT THE MISS SPAIN BEAUTY PAGEANT .

Very well said! I agree that transgenders should respect the pageant that is created for naturally born women. They have the proper pageant to showcase their capabilties. I am very disappointed with Miss Spain Org. for sending “him” in MISS Universe.

If Miss Universe wasnt for transgenders they wouldn't allow them. Until they overturn that rule, Miss Universe is for both trans and cis women.
The Duchess
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 01 Sep 1995
Profession: Costume Design
Hobbies/Interests: Arts, Music, Literature

Postby Agnes Rosenberg » Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:21 pm

Be careful who you hate. It could be someone you love.

SOME PEOPLE ARE LESBIAN, GAY,
BISEXUAL, TRANSGENDER... GET OVER IT.
Agnes Rosenberg

Date of Birth: 16 Aug 1995
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Trans Model
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Hobbies/Interests: LGBTQ Party
Message: People will love me. People will hate me. Others will secretly wish to be me.

Postby GARAM PHANG » Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:07 pm

bcdf1930 wrote:HOW HAPPY EVERYONE IS FOR Miss Universe SPAIN WINNER! JUST SEE THE VIDEO :-* :-* :-* SOME EVEN HAD TEARS IN THEIR EYES :-* :-* :-*

YAH RIGHT.. THEY WERE MAKING FUN OF THE WINNER..
GARAM PHANG

Real Life Name/Nick: kerena phakangkang
Date of Birth: 11 Sep 1989
Profession: style and fashion director
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Hobbies/Interests: to educate misso clueless and misguided readers
Message: visited misso lastweek and found out a lot of members are beauty wannabe experts are clueless

Postby Sybarite » Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:34 am

If a want to watch a trans in pageant, I will watch that annual international transgender pageant in Thailand. I think avid pageant fans should petition their favorite pageants to include a rule that only natural born females are qualified to join. I wouldn't be surprised if Bb Pilipinas already have this rule. Imagine all the pretty ladyboys in Thailand joining MUT and Bb Pilipinas turning into a grander Super Sireyna. The end of Female Beauty Pageants. MUO just wants to please those Liberals. A lot of people will probably be curious enough to watch at first but there will be less support after that especially from traditional female pageant fans. RIP Miss Universe.
Sybarite

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1980
Profession: monk
Hobbies/Interests: anime

Postby fortela » Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:12 am

when they called the top 15 I already knew who the transgender was. she appeared taller than the rest and her form and arms are masculine. if she is allowed to join ms universe then that pageant might just turn into a travesty. tansgenders are accepted in our society they have their own world with their own beauty pageants and they even have very handsome male lovers who only go for transgenders and not biological women . so I don't know why they still want to intrude in a real world for women. if transgenders have rights ,so also do real women . paula shugart and all the real women out their should say no for ms spain joining miss universe pageant.if you examine her body cells in a microscope all of them will show the y chromosmes and that is why she can never be a real woman
fortela

Real Life Name/Nick: ninen
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: paralegal
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: beauty pageants

Postby Smile » Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:30 am

fortela wrote:when they called the top 15 I already knew who the transgender was. she appeared taller than the rest and her form and arms are masculine. if she is allowed to join ms universe then that pageant might just turn into a travesty. tansgenders are accepted in our society they have their own world with their own beauty pageants and they even have very handsome male lovers who only go for transgenders and not biological women . so I don't know why they still want to intrude in a real world for women. if transgenders have rights ,so also do real women . paula shugart and all the real women out their should say no for ms spain joining miss universe pageant.if you examine her body cells in a microscope all of them will show the y chromosmes and that is why she can never be a real woman

When you say things like "they still want to intrude", you are part of the problem. Transgenders aren't intruding at all because Miss Universe allows them to compete. Why is that so difficult to comprehend?
Smile
FASHION EXPERTS are STYLE specialists.
FASHION EXPERTS are STYLE specialists.

Date of Birth: 07 Dec 1982
Profession: Fashion Consultant
Hobbies/Interests: Stuff

Postby The Duchess » Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:34 am

Smile wrote:
fortela wrote:when they called the top 15 I already knew who the transgender was. she appeared taller than the rest and her form and arms are masculine. if she is allowed to join ms universe then that pageant might just turn into a travesty. tansgenders are accepted in our society they have their own world with their own beauty pageants and they even have very handsome male lovers who only go for transgenders and not biological women . so I don't know why they still want to intrude in a real world for women. if transgenders have rights ,so also do real women . paula shugart and all the real women out their should say no for ms spain joining miss universe pageant.if you examine her body cells in a microscope all of them will show the y chromosmes and that is why she can never be a real woman

When you say things like "they still want to intrude", you are part of the problem. Transgenders aren't intruding at all because Miss Universe allows them to compete. Why is that so difficult to comprehend?

The Miss U has welcomed them, the only intrusion is your conservatism. Their rules, not yours
The Duchess

Postby RatedX » Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:41 am

She'll place in Miss Universe, that's for sure.

But her winning Miss Universe, I don't think so. Too early to crown a transgender Miss Universe. Maybe after 10 or 20 years it might happen. Just imagine the uproar of other Miss Universe countries and the backlash against MUO if that happened.
Big FOUR pageants: Miss Universe, MW, MI and ME
All other pageants are MINOR pageants.

BINGO Sandwich Cookies - Official Food Sponsor of Miss Grandma Extraterrestrial Empty Seats Pageant
RatedX

Date of Birth: 25 Dec 1991
Profession: Mayor of "El Tocuyo, Venezuela!"
Hobbies/Interests: Making bashers miserable

Postby The Alchemist » Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:42 am

I won’t lie

I don’t want to see Angela Ponce in Miss Universe stage
The Alchemist
PAGEANT APPRENTICES are novice experts & connoisseurs.
PAGEANT APPRENTICES are novice experts & connoisseurs.

Real Life Name/Nick: Mar
Date of Birth: 15 Jul 1984
Profession: Traveler
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: Traveling

Postby Agnes Rosenberg » Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:26 am

The Alchemist wrote:I won’t lie

HAVE ANY TRANSGENDER DO SOMETHING BAD TO YOU?
FROM WHERE DOES YOUR HATE COMING FROM? @-) =O/ @-)

Last edited by Agnes Rosenberg on Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:46 am, edited 3 times in total.
SOME PEOPLE ARE LESBIAN, GAY,
BISEXUAL, TRANSGENDER... GET OVER IT.
Agnes Rosenberg

Date of Birth: 16 Aug 1995
Profession: Trans Model
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Hobbies/Interests: LGBTQ Party
Message: People will love me. People will hate me. Others will secretly wish to be me.

Postby ManMeat » Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:29 am

I don’t feel bothered at all.

Do I think she will win Miss Universe?
No.

Do I think she deserve to compete Miss Universe?
YES.
ManMeat

Date of Birth: 27 Mar 1989
Profession: I'm better than you
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: I'm gonna mention your dirty ass double standards

Postby MAGNETO » Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:05 am

I am with you Agnes.
Lets RISE ABOVE HATE :-*
[youtube]l6Dyjq8jSFQ[/youtube]
MAGNETO

Date of Birth: 28 Apr 1992
Profession: Bouncer
Hobbies/Interests: Workout
Message: Happiness is renting a boat from time to time. Sadness is owning a boat all year long.

Postby vincintjance » Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:08 pm

JENNA TALACKOVA IN 2012 SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE FIRST EVER TRANSGENDER TO MISS UNIVERSE!
vincintjance

Real Life Name/Nick: vincint
Date of Birth: 26 Aug 1981
Profession: chemist
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing; TRAVELLING; RESEARCH

Postby poorprinz » Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:25 pm

Agnes Rosenberg wrote:

It's a clear message that utmost respect should given to women.
Respect begets respect.
A prestigious pageant like Miss Universe is for women only, we should know our limits.
poorprinz

Date of Birth: 12 Mar 1986
Profession: teller
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: playing badminton,tv's.internet surfing,gym,etc...

Postby The Duchess » Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:17 pm

poorprinz wrote:
Agnes Rosenberg wrote:

It's a clear message that utmost respect should given to women.
Respect begets respect.
A prestigious pageant like Miss Universe is for women only, we should know our limits.

If it was for cisgender women only, they wouldn't accept trangenders women. People should know their own limits and know that Miss Universe is the one that makes the rules because its their pageants
The Duchess

Postby davidtbv » Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:07 pm

Just to let you know in Spain Transwoman are Woman. They are considered as woman same as cisgender woman.
davidtbv
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: David
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1986
Profession: Model
Hobbies/Interests: watch tv, surf the net

Postby brent520 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:23 pm

Just realized that there are alot of bigoted, ignorant people here in Misso. Grows!!
brent520

Date of Birth: 20 May 2012
Profession: Bum
Hobbies/Interests: Studying, Working (is this even a hobby?)

Postby The Duchess » Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:50 pm

brent520 wrote:Just realized that there are alot of bigoted, ignorant people here in Misso. Grows!!

You just realized?
The Duchess

Postby davidtbv » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:24 am

brent520 wrote:Just realized that there are alot of bigoted, ignorant people here in Misso. Grows!!

lol and most of them are part of LGBTIQ.... it seems ironic eh?!
davidtbv

Real Life Name/Nick: David
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1986
Profession: Model
Hobbies/Interests: watch tv, surf the net

Postby beauberly » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:25 am

I noticed that most asians are not okay with this, maybe because of their conservative culture. But in west people don't even care!
beauberly
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.

Date of Birth: 05 Apr 1991
Profession: I'm a bitch with class
Hobbies/Interests: Loves to bitch around and have fun!

Next

Return to Miss Universe