Miss USA 2018 & Miss Brazil 2018 | My Pre-Arrival Hot-Picks

Postby Juan Sebastian » Sat May 05, 2018 2:58 am

Hey everyone, this month two of the most successful countries in Miss Universe will be selecting their representatives to send to the Philippines to compete for Miss Universe 2018. Both the USA and Brazil have been historically successful at Miss Universe and have placed every year since 2011. With each contest having such competitive batches, it is almost certain that their streaks will continue. I decided to do a "pre-arrival hot pick" for these two pageants together for various reasons. Not only for the past 4 years have chosen representatives who resemble each other, but their national pageant format is very similar as well with each region holding a contest then the winner competing along with the Top 15 competing in the finale. The criteria for these pageants are similar and the formula has no doubt produced success in Miss Universe in the IMG era. My list will probably change as the contest gets closer and after watching the girls compete head to head, but these are my first impressions. In either of these editions, especially Miss USA, anything could happen so without further a due here are my pre-arrival hot picks for Miss USA 2018 and Miss Brazil 2018.

Miss USA

Florida - Genesis Dávila

Genesis reminds me so much of Crystle Stewart, not just beautywise but they have a similar story as well. Crystle tried for so many years to get to Miss USA but kept getting rejected until one year and then she won her state pageant and eventually Miss USA. Genesis also has been turned down so many times until finally winning the crown this year; all the rejections helped her mature into the strong woman she is. She is strong in every single category and the amount of charity work she has done is really impressive. She’s the most prepared this year which will make her a sure standout and has made something good out of her rejections which is the true essence of a queen.

California - Kelley Johnson

Kelley has gotten some criticism for being “plain” but she is the Deshauna/Kára of this edition and she could very well win the crown. She has already been successful at Miss America, but has transformed into a Miss USA beauty. I find her look so refreshing and am sure she will use her background as a nurse to her advantage; however, I think Florida is just as good of a speaker as Kelley is and is better in the other departments which edges her out for me.

Tennessee - Alexandra Harper

Alexandra is my sentimental favorite to win this year. She seems like such a sweetheart and also has a huge advantage because her preparation for Miss USA is being documented on reality television. She reminds me a lot of Katherine Webb and is the classic all American girl. If the judges want a classic beauty to win this year, Alexandra Harper should be crowned Miss USA 2018.

Arkansas - Lauren Weaver

Lauren has the face of the pageant and she keeps on climbing up my list. Her overall look is so competitive and the fact that her story relates to the main cause Miss USA supports is going to give her a huge advantage. She may have been a clapper in Miss Teen USA but times have changed since then and she’s too strong to be a Miss USA clapper. She looks like a Miss USA and is the best representative I have seen from Arkansas maybe ever. I have high expectations for Lauren and I am confident she will deliver.

Nevada - Carolina Urrea

Carolina has gotten mixed reviews but I can’t help but be a fan as I relate to her. We are both Colombians living in Las Vegas and I would say she is my favorite Miss Nevada since Jade Kelsall and I would say is the most improved contestant this year. When she won Miss Nevada USA she was pretty but that was it. She lacked impact at the time and struggled with her interview. Now, she has a new look and she has a much stronger impact than she did before. She also is championing a great cause and her advocacy would make a great story. I have no idea how her oratory is but that has always been her downfall, which is why I had to stop her here, but I’m sure it has improved drastically and if it has, she should be able to go even further.

District of Columbia - Bryce Armstrong

Bryce is aiming for DC’s third win in a row and it’s very possible. I would’ve actually preferred her to be Miss USA rather than Deshauna or Kára and I can see her winning the crown. I think she’s going to come close, but I don’t think she’s going to win. Why? The last two years were much weaker years and I think Bryce could’ve been a runaway winner in 206 or 2017. However, she’s competing in 2018 and this batch is so much stronger. Yes, she’s stunning, has a great oratory/advocacy and absolutely deserves to be Miss USA. But girls like Florida and California are at their peak and are more ready to be Miss USA than she is. In all her promotional photos, she has her hair straight and while she’s stunning that way, I would advise her to wear it wavier or curlier as I feel it compliments her face even more.

Oklahoma - Cheyene Darling

Cheyene is so underrated but so stunning. When I look at her, I see a Miss USA and while I think she’s going to have a tough time winning, I realize she is more competitive than a lot of the so called “frontrunners” this year. She’s naturally beautiful and I have a feeling she’s even more beautiful in person and I love her personality on social media. Her styling when she won her state pageant was iffy but it has improved drastically since then. Miss USA 2018 will truly be the survival of the fittest and while I think Florida and California are the most fit, I think she could even go further than this if many of the other girls lose stamina.

Georgia - Marianny Egurrola

Marianny is a frontrunner, no doubt about it. She has a great body, great personality and has done a lot with her title. When she first won, she was my favorite for Miss USA but that has changed and here is why. While she is beautiful, her styling isn’t the most consistent or universally appealing to the common viewer and sometimes, I feel she can be overshadowed by the other contestants. However it is early and there is no denial she is competitive. She could easily beat a lot of the girls I put ahead of her.

Minnesota - Kalie Wright

If I could describe Kalie in a sentence I would say she is “the poor mans Iris Mittenaere.” She reminds me a lot of Iris but is not as strong. Nonetheless, she’s a stunning, All-American girl and is very competitive. Minnesota sent a very strong contestant last year and while I don’t think Kalie is as strong, she’s definitely strong enough to place and is the torch bearer of the Midwest.

South Carolina - Tori Sizemore

Tori placed first runner up at Miss Teen USA a few years ago which makes her an automatic frontrunner in my opinion. While she was great then, I still think she can look a bit teeny-bopper. She is facially stunning and reminds me a bit of Alyssa Campanella. However, I don’t know if she is going to be like Alyssa or Audra Mari who were first runners ups at Miss Teen USA and went on to great success at Miss USA afterwards. She definitely has potential to be, but she has a lot more competition this time and styling is going to matter A LOT. It could truly go either way for her.

Texas - Logan Lester

Logan is another sentimental favorite of mine. She’s definitely not the prettiest girl in the batch but she has everything it takes to do well and go even further than this. In my opinion, she’s pretty and relatable to the everyday viewer but not the pageant expert which is what matters the most. I also didn’t think she would be IMG material just by looking at her but after reading her bio, I know she is. I would even say her story is strong enough to bring her the crown. She seems like a genuinely nice person and i think that will also attract the judges and viewers as well. She may not be a Missosology frontrunner but I expect Texas to be back in the semis this year and to do very well. However, I can’t place her further right now as her beauty for me isn’t up to par with the other girls.

Indiana - Darrian Arch

Darrian isn’t necessarily my cup of tea but she will do well. Her body is a little too masculine for me but she’s striking, has the presence and a great story. I’m sure she will be hard to miss when on stage. I think in a less competitive year she could’ve gone further than this but this year is just so strong I have to leave her here. Nonetheless, Indiana should be back in the semis this year with this black beauty.

Louisiana - Lauren Vizza

Lauren is very striking in professional photos and her interview will be very strong given that she is a local news anchor in her state. I also expect her to be very confident as she is the hometown girl. Why am I placing her this low? She can be a bit underwhelming in candids and on stage for me and by riding on being the hometown girl and her interview, this is the furthest I think she could go as of now. That could very well change depending on how she shows up.

New York - Genesis Suero

With so many strong Latinas competing this year, Genesis has been left unnoticed. New York was my prediction to win Miss USA last year and while she’s no Hannah Lopa, Genesis is also very strong and has what it takes to make the semis. She has a great backstory of being an immigrant and her advocacy of trying to help immigrants acclimate to the USA could not be more timely considering that Trump is president. However, she is on the shorter side and her styling is not the most consistent; but if she brings it in the preliminaries and finale, I would even go as far as saying she could pull a surprise win.

New Jersey - Alexa Noone

Alexa JUST made my top 15 by a hair but her beauty is not my cup of tea. Since Chhavi Verg was so strong last year and I still think she still should have won over Kára McCullough, I find it disappointing they are sending her after who is not as strong However, her backstory and platform along with the proper styling are strong enough to grant her a spot in the Top 15. If she won Miss USA, she would really do something great with the title. However, a lot of girls this year have really strong cases to win the crown so I have to stop her here.

Alternates 16. New Mexico, 17. Hawaii, 18. Utah, 19. Mississippi, 20. Alabama

Miss Brazil

Distrito Federal - Biah Rodrigues

My first impression of Biah was that her face was deserving of the Miss Universe crown. But I did not know much about her otherwise. However, Brazil has nailed the IMG formula in the past few years and after reading about how accomplished she was at such a young age, I know she is the best choice. On top of a gorgeous face, she has the class, the personality and the beauty to make the Top 3 in Miss Universe. I have not seen enough of her runway skills to judge but with the time she would have to train for Miss Universe, I have no doubt she could destroy her competition.

Rio Grande do Norte - Monique Sandrelly

Monique reminds me so much of Gabriela Isler but a sexier version. When I first saw her, I immediately thought she screamed Miss Universe. Her catwalk is strong but I don’t know if she has anything else to offer substance wise. In Miss Universe, you can no longer win on just beauty but if she proves she has something else to the table, then she could take Miss Universe 2018 by storm.

Santa Catarina - Débora Silva

I do not know much about Debora, but what I do know is her beauty is out of this world. While she may come across as a typical “Miss Brazil”, her eyes and body are all strong points. I’m not sure that they will crown a typical Brazilian queen after such a diverse set of winners the past three years and I don’t know what else she brings to the table but she is stunning, that is for sure.

Rio Grande do Sul - Leonora Weimer

Ironically, Leonora looks like a Miss USA. I was SHOCKED when I read Sancler did not win Miss Rio Grande do Sul. However when I saw it was Leonora who beat her, I was not surprised. Based on looks alone she could be a huge frontrunner in Miss Universe but I heard she’s not the best speaker. Brazil usually sends girls with amazing oratory and I almost put her as my winner but since she has minimal time to prepare for the national pageant, I had to put her here.

Amazonas - Mayra Dias

Mayra is a catwalk diva. She’s experienced, competitive and hungry for the crown. She’s definitely not the prettiest girl in the batch but her body, her face and her overall look is on point. She’s a very safe choice for the crown and I think she has huge potential to go far in Miss Universe.

Piauí - Naiely Lima

I know barely anything about Naiely as she was crowned so recently but I love what I know. I will even go as far as saying Piauí could have a back to back win. Her body, her face and her height are all strong assets. She reminds me a bit of a fiercer Camila Cabello. She will probably soar much higher up my list and I would even go as far as saying she’s an upgrade from Monalysa. She would be a great edition to Miss Universe 2018.

Espírito Santo - Sabrina Stock

Sabrina is very modelesque and actually reminds me more of a Miss Argentina or Miss Chile than a Miss Brazil. The batch is very competitive but I am so drawn to her face and presence and she isn’t one of the most talked about contestants, but she is deserving enough to place.

São Paulo - Paula Palhares

Paula is a disappointing choice to send from the heart of Brazil considering they had a variety of options including the gorgeous Danielle Vasconcellos who could have won Miss Universe 2018. However, although Paula isn’t a Miss Brazil, she is still quite strong and has the sash, however she lacks the impact to bring her far in Miss Universe. I’m not counting her out just yet as she won such a competitive region and I want to see what she brings to the table.

Bahia - Maria Isabel Santos

Maria Isabel reminds me of a girl who was a runner up to Jakelyne Oliveira a few years ago that had a similar look and was Miss Bahia and pulled a surprise. Of the black girls in the competition, she is the most striking but I feel like she gets lost in a batch full of stunners. Nonetheless, she’s competitive and strong enough to place.

Paraíba - Ana Carla Medeiros

Ana Carla looks like Lauren Jauregui and has a very suitable platform for IMG as she’s very active on social media. I think she’s actually quite pretty and would not look out of place at Miss Universe in my opinion. However, the batch is so strong and there are other girls who would stand out even more making her not the best choice for Brazil.

Minas Gerais - Elís Miele

Elís is another typical Miss Brazil and although she’s gotten some criticism I actually find her quite striking. She reminds me a bit of Karina Gonzalez and should focus on what makers her unique, because that is what will win Miss Brazil today not trying to be Natalia Guimaraes or Gabriela Markus.

Pernambuco - Eslovênia Marques

Eslovênia is a dark horse and her height helps her standout. She has a babyface and I think she could be a dark horse winner and transformed just like Monalysa was last year. I also love her name and am intrigued by her, I look forward to seeing how she stands compared to the other contestants.

Paraná - Deise Caroline Ribas

Deise seems to be very polished and a solid bet for the Top 15 of Miss Brazil. However, she is missing the wow factor for me. While she has a cool background of having Asian descent, it is not enough to place her in the likes of the Rio Grandes, Distrito Federal, Santa Catarina, Amazonas and even Piauí.

Goiás - Giovanna Veríssimo

Giovanna is a pageant veteran who has such a distinct exotic beauty. She’s no Beatrice Fontoura, but her beauty is intriguing enough to grant her a spot. She should focus on her styling as she has such an unconventional beauty that it may get overshadowed if not styled properly. I also hope she focuses on being more natural and effortless as that’s what will attract the judges.

Ceará - Teresa Santos

Teresa is very pretty and has a stellar body, no doubt in my mind she could go further than this. However, i just find her too raw to be Miss Brazil and her beauty isn’t impactful enough to do well at an international level. Styling will play an important role and could be the make it or break it deal for her.

Alternates 16. Rio de Janeiro, 17. Alagoas, 18. Maranhão, 19. Amapá, 20. Mato Grosso

Thank you so much for reading and tell me what you think! Who are your favorites for each of these pageants and which girls did I overlook? Also credits to Yuma for the banners of the girls from Miss Brazil and to the Miss USA website for the banners of the girls from Miss USA!

[youtube]Dq_uy1qcO-k[/youtube][youtube]5hXShNmEc44[/youtube][youtube]tQbbdvmyjS8[/youtube]
Juan Sebastian
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Real Life Name/Nick: Juan Sebastian
Date of Birth: 06 Apr 1990
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Pharmacist
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: music, gambling & miss universe
Message: Like give it up at this point. It's me, I win, you lose hahahahaha

Re: Miss USA 2018 & Miss Brazil 2018 | My Pre-Arrival Hot-Pi

Postby with monkeys » Sat May 05, 2018 7:34 am

The Brazilians are more feminine, delicate and sexy than the North Americans. :=p
Last edited by with monkeys on Sat May 05, 2018 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
with monkeys
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: with monkeys
Date of Birth: 13 Aug 1985
Profession: student
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: student

Postby with monkeys » Sat May 05, 2018 7:36 am

Juan Sebastian wrote:

Marthina Brandt stolen for this ugly North American to advance because they had the same profile and the organization of this contest is North American!
~X( :%(( ~X(
with monkeys

Real Life Name/Nick: with monkeys
Date of Birth: 13 Aug 1985
Profession: student
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Hobbies/Interests: student

Postby queensheart » Sat May 05, 2018 4:46 pm

BIAH IS GORGEOUS. SHE IS A GODDESS. SHE CAN BE THE NEXT Miss Universe
PHILIPPINES TEAM 2018

MISS UNIVERSE PHILIPPINES IS
#19 MICHELE
queensheart
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1987
Profession: model
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: modeling

Postby chorr » Sat May 05, 2018 5:01 pm

Not the biggest fan of Genesis Davila. She was totally lackluster in MW! I doubt she can bring anything else on the table aside from that catwalk. I find her extremely pageant-patty. I prefer DC over her, tbh. I want a brunette to win this time, or maybe a blonde!

I love Biah! A goddess! I wonder what her height is, because she looks a little petite, but it doesnt matter anymore. I find RN too severe looking for my taste - a Gabriela Isler copy to push the envelope further. I like RS more. If she can edge out Sancler Frantz, I can't see why can demolish other seasoned beauties as well! Bahia reminds me of Davina. Very pretty, and the obvious choice if Brazil would like to continue sending WOCs! Still on the fence with Paraiba!

Lovely choices! :hx

Truth bombs, truth bombs everywhere!
chorr

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: none
Hobbies/Interests: tambays

Postby missofan705 » Sat May 05, 2018 5:13 pm

Although I’m really torn between Paraiba, the two Rio Grandes, Sao Paulo and Distrito Federal

I think I’m going to have Team CAPITAL for USA and Brazil this year. Washington DC and Brasilia (DF) for Miss USA and Miss Brasil! >=p
PHILIPPINES! UNIVERSAL QUEENS!

MISS UNIVERSE 2015 - Pia Wurtzbach

MISS UNIVERSE 2018 - Catriona Gray
missofan705
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.

Real Life Name/Nick: Catriona Vanessa Ponce Gray
Date of Birth: 05 Jul 1985
Profession: Electronics Engineer
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry, Science and Writing

Postby Stoichio » Sat May 05, 2018 7:07 pm

If Genesis Davila is winner-material in MUSA, then USA has a very BIG problem! It simply means USA is running out of beautiful girls with brains.

Stoichio

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping

Postby Juan Sebastian » Sat May 05, 2018 9:27 pm

Stoichio wrote:

If Genesis Davila is winner-material in MUSA, then USA has a very BIG problem! It simply means USA is running out of beautiful girls with brains.

Honestly do you dislike Genesis just because of all the hype Nina is giving to her? That's not a good reason and I don't judge girls by where they are from, she's absolutely deserving of being Miss USA and is competitive but she may not win as the batch is strong

missofan705 wrote:Although I’m really torn between Paraiba, the two Rio Grandes, Sao Paulo and Distrito Federal

I think I’m going to have Team CAPITAL for USA and Brazil this year. Washington DC and Brasilia (DF) for Miss USA and Miss Brasil! >=p

I can see a three-peat for DC happening and yeah all those girls you mentioned in Brazil are strong!

chorr wrote:Not the biggest fan of Genesis Davila. She was totally lackluster in MW! I doubt she can bring anything else on the table aside from that catwalk. I find her extremely pageant-patty. I prefer DC over her, tbh. I want a brunette to win this time, or maybe a blonde!

I love Biah! A goddess! I wonder what her height is, because she looks a little petite, but it doesnt matter anymore. I find RN too severe looking for my taste - a Gabriela Isler copy to push the envelope further. I like RS more. If she can edge out Sancler Frantz, I can't see why can demolish other seasoned beauties as well! Bahia reminds me of Davina. Very pretty, and the obvious choice if Brazil would like to continue sending WOCs! Still on the fence with Paraiba!

Lovely choices! :hx

Thank you, I know what you mean, her performance in Miss World was extremely lackluster but honestly I think it was because she didn't want to be Miss World. Her goal has obviously always been Miss Universe not MW. Her performance at Miss Florida the past two years has been excellent and she's really matured a lot. She has the same mindset that Crystle Stewart and Olivia Jordan had and it brought them the crown at Miss USA. Her communication skills are amazing too and her styling will be on point. She really wants it and she's going to bring her a-game BUT she does have competition, the crown isn't going to be handed to her with such a strong batch and I think she knows that and is really working for it. Yes, she's very hyped and if Nina wasn't shoving her down everyones throats I think people would appreciate her more. DC is great no doubt and probably more popular on here but I really think Genesis is more competitive. BUT there is a chance I think theres a chance the judges will want to choose a non-black girl this year as the last two winners were black. If a brunette wins I think its gonna be Tennessee or Arkansas and if a blonde wins its definitely gonna be California (I also think she has a huge shot at the crown).

As for Brazil, Rio Grande do Sul apparently can't speak. I don't speak Portuguese so I don't know for sure but thats what I read on the road to Miss Brazil thread but she'll have time to work on that and if she does, she'll demolish Miss Universe. Bahia is gorgeous but it's an insult to compare her to Davina Bennett, it's only because of their hair but Davina is iconic internationally and this girl will place in a national pageant but I will be shocked if she wins. Paraiba isn't everyones cup of tea beautywise but I think she's gorgeous and I think a lot of non-pageant viewers will think she is also. RN I think is super competitive but she's not everyones cup of tea that's for sure!
[youtube]Dq_uy1qcO-k[/youtube][youtube]5hXShNmEc44[/youtube][youtube]tQbbdvmyjS8[/youtube]
Juan Sebastian

Real Life Name/Nick: Juan Sebastian
Date of Birth: 06 Apr 1990
Profession: Pharmacist
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: music, gambling & miss universe
Message: Like give it up at this point. It's me, I win, you lose hahahahaha

Postby wanderlustwoman » Mon May 07, 2018 2:27 am

Great lists! Naiely could definitely be Camila and Victoria Beckham's love child!
wanderlustwoman

Date of Birth: 18 Oct 1991
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Hostess
Hobbies/Interests: travel, cooking, cats, anti-MLM

Postby yuma » Tue May 08, 2018 1:34 am

I like your picks for Miss Brazil but in a different order! lol :)>-

My winner is Miss Paraíba and My 1st Runner-up is Miss Distrito Federal!

yuma
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1989
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: _______________
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Postby yuma » Tue May 08, 2018 1:35 am

missofan705 wrote:Although I’m really torn between Paraiba, the two Rio Grandes, Sao Paulo and Distrito Federal

SHE'S BEAUTIFUL!!! :-O
yuma

Postby missofan705 » Tue May 08, 2018 2:01 am

yuma wrote:

Yup, someone who’s really from Brazil agrees with me for Miss Brazil winner! Paraiba is my sentimental favorite for the crown, but DF, the Rio Grandes and Sao Paulo are so strong as well!
PHILIPPINES! UNIVERSAL QUEENS!

MISS UNIVERSE 2015 - Pia Wurtzbach

MISS UNIVERSE 2018 - Catriona Gray
missofan705
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.

Real Life Name/Nick: Catriona Vanessa Ponce Gray
Date of Birth: 05 Jul 1985
Profession: Electronics Engineer
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry, Science and Writing

Postby yuma » Tue May 08, 2018 2:14 am

missofan705 wrote:
yuma wrote:

Yup, someone who’s really from Brazil agrees with me for Miss Brazil winner! Paraiba is my sentimental favorite for the crown, but DF, the Rio Grandes and Sao Paulo are so strong as well!

:-D
Rio Grande do Sul and São Paulo are weak in communication skills but both are pretty!
Rio Grande do Norte is quite shy...

Paraíba is beautiful, polyglot and she has great communication skills... she is currently correcting her teeth! =c3

Actually she's one of the favourites contestants here in Brazil!
yuma

Postby PH_BEAUTY » Tue May 08, 2018 5:33 pm

What the hell do you guys see in DF? Other than those eyes..... meh.

I find Florida too robotic :)>- Tennessee/Arkansas FTW.
PH_BEAUTY
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Date of Birth: 31 Dec 2044
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Engineering Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Lady Gaga stan

Postby chorr » Tue May 08, 2018 5:42 pm

PH_BEAUTY wrote:What the hell do you guys see in DF? Other than those eyes..... meh.

I find Florida too robotic :)>- Tennessee/Arkansas FTW.

Personality. Pizzas. Star power! Make her eyes brown or black, you still get BEAUTY. A love child of Anne Curtis, Kelsey Merritt and Roz Purcell. My concern is her bio. WHAT IS SO INTERESTING IN HER TO MAKE HER WORTHY OF A PLACEMENT?

Not gonna follow MUSA. I still hope that dried up, passe girl won't win. Because no tea, no shade, she HAS NOTHING ELSE to bring to the table.

Truth bombs, truth bombs everywhere!
chorr

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: none
Hobbies/Interests: tambays

Postby Fangit Ka » Sat May 12, 2018 3:42 am

Interesting picks.

Have been unhappy with Miss USA post-Olivia Jordan and am hoping things are better this year.
Fangit Ka

Real Life Name/Nick: Olivia
Date of Birth: 01 Jun 1991
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Editor
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: Observing

Return to Miss Universe