My Fear

My Fear

Postby stupid_jerk » Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:15 am

First off, this is posted here in the CHITCHAT LOUNGE because it is unrelated to pageants so for those who are wondering this thread exists here, it's because I know there are also some of us who have the same 'fears'.

So here I go...

I have been reading and watching a lot of books and videos lately about growing old single... and it is almost killing me.

In my position right now, (although I'm not yet in my 30s) I honestly don't think I'll ever get married. My parents are already almost 70. I am an only child(who unfortunately is a closeted gay), and I'm far from Joel Cruz who can afford the luxury of paying for a surrogate.

I wish I had nieces and nephews living near me however that won't happen as they all live in the province.

As humans were created to be social beings, I feel like a loser because I am a very reserved and quiet person which tells you that I have a very small circle of friends.

Lately, I have been bugged down by the idea of 'What will happen to me when I grow old?'

I am scared to lose my parents, moreso scared of being on my own and living life alone. 'Who will take care of me?' and 'How will I go about life?'

These are some of the things that I fear right now and I am even planning to see a Psychologist about this... but for some people here, do you also think of these? How are you guys managing it? and What can you suggest I do?

I appreciate your responses. Misso has been an amazing getaway for me and would love to hear your thoughts.

Thank you.

stupid_jerk
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Observer
Date of Birth: 25 Dec 1990
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Homeboy
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Hobbies/Interests: Many to mention

Re: My Fear

Postby jhunz23 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:15 am

i think having children give you purpose
if you have other meaningful purpose (other than having money) --then that will pre occupy you or gives you a sense to live

before when i was in my 20s i said to myself, i dont want to have kids
now im in my mid 30s ---i envy those who have kids --- life became more meaningful to them
its not just about themselves, its about their kids, and molding another human being under your care.
closeted bis of my contemporaries are constantly just about finding a partner (good luck in finding faithful one), making themselves fit ---but honestly i found it so meaningless.
they have a good careers but sometimes you ask ... is that it?! there's gotta to be more than that?!

i reached the point that i am in plateau. everything became just a repeated cycle.
i want to have kids
hope God will give me or provide me a wife.
jhunz23
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: teacher
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: reading

Postby stupid_jerk » Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:08 pm

jhunz23 wrote:
if you have other meaningful purpose (other than having money) --then that will pre occupy you or gives you a sense to live

now im in my mid 30s ---i envy those who have kids --- life became more meaningful to them
its not just about themselves, its about their kids, and molding another human being under your care.
closeted bis of my contemporaries are constantly just about finding a partner (good luck in finding faithful one), making themselves fit ---but honestly i found it so meaningless.
they have a good careers but sometimes you ask ... is that it?! there's gotta to be more than that?!

i reached the point that i am in plateau. everything became just a repeated cycle.
i want to have kids

Same thought that I have. I guess the only option is to force myself to marry and try to have my wife bear a child for us...
stupid_jerk

Postby Dirty Vasooka » Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:42 pm

if you're rich , no problem if you grow old single...
Dirty Vasooka

Date of Birth: 11 Dec 2008
Profession: business
Hobbies/Interests: music, reading, internet,

Postby padyug » Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:51 pm

make hay while the sun shines....in laymen's terms MAG IPON! bata ka pa at madaming investment vehicle nowadays na pwede pasukin at makapag impok!
padyug
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: padyug
Date of Birth: 21 Mar 1976
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: businessman
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: swimming yoga gym
Message: i love missosology. keeps me well informed of beauty pageants aroung the world

Postby aieleven2012 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:59 pm

stupid_jerk wrote:First off, this is posted here in the CHITCHAT LOUNGE because it is unrelated to pageants so for those who are wondering this thread exists here, it's because I know there are also some of us who have the same 'fears'.

So here I go...

I have been reading and watching a lot of books and videos lately about growing old single... and it is almost killing me.

In my position right now, (although I'm not yet in my 30s) I honestly don't think I'll ever get married. My parents are already almost 70. I am an only child(who unfortunately is a closeted gay), and I'm far from Joel Cruz who can afford the luxury of paying for a surrogate.

I wish I had nieces and nephews living near me however that won't happen as they all live in the province.

As humans were created to be social beings, I feel like a loser because I am a very reserved and quiet person which tells you that I have a very small circle of friends.

Lately, I have been bugged down by the idea of 'What will happen to me when I grow old?'

I am scared to lose my parents, moreso scared of being on my own and living life alone. 'Who will take care of me?' and 'How will I go about life?'

These are some of the things that I fear right now and I am even planning to see a Psychologist about this... but for some people here, do you also think of these? How are you guys managing it? and What can you suggest I do?

I appreciate your responses. Misso has been an amazing getaway for me and would love to hear your thoughts.

Thank you.

Hi there,

I so can relate to what you are feeling right now.
Although somehow I am past that stage, I think it is called quarter-life crisis, but I don't think it is a full quarter-life crisis yet.
Many of us, if not all, have gone through that. But I actually share the same sentiment.

Up until I was 28 years old, I was so friendly, approachable, happy-go-lucky kind of person.
I could probably consider myself the best friend of all. Wherever I'd go. Which company I'd join.

But since child, I had the same thing in mind. Would I ever get married. Will I ever have children
At the same time I am not the type of gay person that is ladlad, probably because I was raised in a religious family.
If I have to compare my personality and the way I act, it would be , hmmm, maybe it would be "that famous actor".

And a lot of my friends would question my sexuality, it would just easy for me to deny and I gotten used to it ("I am not the type of person who is committed").
It probably being overshadowed by my achievements in school and in the companies I went.

But along came Takashi. He was a client in my company and he, got me head over heels.
In short, I FELL IN LOVE......................................................................................................FOR THE FIRST TIME.

He has the most angelic face, ever. One could easily fall in love. I even fell harder, when he knelt down and ask for my name.
God it's just magical. I could not describe what it feels like to fall in love. But you get my point.

In my mind, everytime we were on the same room, he would stare at me.
During meetings, he would smile.
In team activities, he would give me signals.
He most likely liked me too, but I just didn't know in what way.
And, I was worried for a lot of things then.

1. I was in Japan (gay relationship is not that acceptable)
2. I am not sure if he, well, gay (by the way, I am not calling the word "gay" from hereon, mainly because I believe that people should not be labeled by his/her sexuality)
3. If ever, we are going to be a client-vendor relationship which to could be a conflict of interest
4. I am not sure if he likes me too
5. The thought of my religion, I promised myself to God to be pure no matter what
6. My hidden sexuality to my family and friends
7. And most of all, if he is already taken (there was no ring on his finger then)

I woke every morning to work, not happy, but JOY in my heart.
SO young then.
SO promising.
So vulnerable.

January 7th, 2013, first day of work. He was in charge on the client-side.
For the first time I shook his hand and greeted - Akemashite Omedetou (Happy New Year).
But then when he turned away, I saw in his left hand --------------- the RING.

(sigh)

sorry, I ma going to work early tomorrow.
I will continue tom
aieleven2012
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: aieleven2012
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1984
Profession: Student
Hobbies/Interests: Shopping

Postby bcdf1930 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:34 pm

stupid_jerk wrote:
jhunz23 wrote:

i want to have kids

Same thought that I have. I guess the only option is to force myself to marry and try to have my wife bear a child for us...

I DON'T THINK THAT IS A GOOD CHOICE...IF YOU ARE GAY AND MARRY A GIRL, YOU WILL DESTROY 2 LIVES...YOURS AND YOUR WIFE'S...AND YOUR CONSCIENCE WOULD START PRICKING AND YOU WILL NOT GET SLEEP AT NIGHT...WITHOUT A CLEAR CONSCIENCE, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO LIVE :)>- :)>- :)>-
bcdf1930

Real Life Name/Nick: Anonymous:)
Date of Birth: 20 Nov 1984
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: IT professional
Hobbies/Interests: Reading books, browsing Internet

Postby bcdf1930 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:37 pm

I HAVE BEEN THINKING THE SAME ONLY A COUPLE OF DAYS AGO :| :| :| BUT, I KNOW THAT THERE IS A HIGHER PURPOSE IN LIFE AND WE ALL NEED TO STRIVE TO ACHIEVE THAT...THAT PURPOSE IS GOD...YOU NEED TO RECOGNIZE WHO YOU REALLY ARE...YOU ARE NOT THE BODY, BUT THE SOUL WITHIN :-* :-* :-*
bcdf1930

Real Life Name/Nick: Anonymous:)
Date of Birth: 20 Nov 1984
Profession: IT professional
Hobbies/Interests: Reading books, browsing Internet

Postby Virginia Dalisay » Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:25 pm

Baket di mo itry ampunin ang isa sa mga pamangkin mo or get one from the bahay ampunan. Look at Angelina Jolie, she has a bunch of adopted little angels... >=p If you are sexually capable, then try to hire a baby maker... just my 2 cents 8-> 8-> 8-> :-*

ImageImage
Virginia Dalisay
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Date of Birth: 14 Feb 1991
Profession: Archeologist
Hobbies/Interests: Live the life you love and Love the life you live.
Message: Never be a prisoner of your past. It was just a lesson, not a life sentence.

Postby suswot » Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:28 pm

Same thoughts here...although i'm a doctor now and finds happiness in treating illnesses and helping those patients in need, but somehow this loneliness is growing deeper and murkier as we grow up..kung closeted gay ka I think it's time for you to decide whether or not to marry a woman...time flies so fast and the best way to do it is habang bata ka pa...but for sure it would not be an easy task...

haay ang hirap maging bakla. Sa totoo lang kung iisipin talaga naten, ang sarap maging lalaki (kaysa maging babae), but the mere fact na hindi naten kayang mag-change of heart is the saddening part. Sana may doctor or scientist na maka discover ng genetic treatment/remedy para mabago ang sexual preferences and desires ng isang tao...Tapos na sana lahat ng problema natin :-)

The best thing to do is to busy yourself. have a purpose in life and make a reason for being. Hindi ka nagiisa, May nagmamahal sayo :-)
suswot
CUTIES are ADORABLE & CUTE members.
CUTIES are ADORABLE & CUTE members.

Real Life Name/Nick: JR
Date of Birth: 19 Feb 1990
Profession: Registered Nurse
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing the Net
Message: Thanks Missosology for providing a great access and information on beauties around the world :-)

Postby Maanjit_Xia » Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:38 pm

It’s normal to have these thoughts and to be afraid. You can’t, however, get into a relationship or have children just for the sake of doing so. Everything should come naturally, develop organically.

You don’t have control over other people and can’t force them to be with you in whatever way. However, you do have control over yourself — and that’s the bigggest opportunity you have to make your future a bright one. Just focus on being the best self you can be: keep praying & ask for guidance, keep learning, keep improving yourself, be kind, be considerate to others, and be altruistic, and everything will fall into place.

Your future might end up not being what you expect, but it will be what God has prepared for you. :=p
Maanjit_Xia

Real Life Name/Nick: Anjit
Date of Birth: 14 Feb 1984
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Player
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hobbies/Interests: Playing

Postby Sophia7 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:04 pm

JUST HAVE A BABY! And raise her/him well.
Sophia7
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 08 Nov 1992
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: LAWYERing!
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Pageant, LAW, MGMT & FASHION!

Postby goddessoxana27 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:07 pm

Maanjit_Xia wrote:It’s normal to have these thoughts and to be afraid. You can’t, however, get into a relationship or have children just for the sake of doing so. Everything should come naturally, develop organically.

You don’t have control over other people and can’t force them to be with you in whatever way. However, you do have control over yourself — and that’s the bigggest opportunity you have to make your future a bright one. Just focus on being the best self you can be: keep praying & ask for guidance, keep learning, keep improving yourself, be kind, be considerate to others, and be altruistic, and everything will fall into place.

Your future might end up not being what you expect, but it will be what God has prepared for you. :=p

:=p :=p :=p
goddessoxana27
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.

Real Life Name/Nick: DyosaGandah
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1915
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: ----------------------------------
Hobbies/Interests: --------------------------
Message: Thank you for giving me a chance to become a member of this prestigious group.

Postby jhunz23 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:55 am

this is so inspiring guys ....
(help me to post the article

Super Sireyna Queen Sabel Gonzales now living as a man

Super Sireyna Queen of Flowers 2014 Sabel Gonzales has resumed his male identity, Mark Estephen.

A report on 24 Oras on Saturday said that Estephen made the transformation after discovering true happiness through God.

In a series of Facebook posts, Estephen said that only God can change him and that he has found "real freedom, love, equality, respect, and acceptance."

"It’s 2018, and I found my true happiness in life from Our Lord Jesus Christ. Only God can [bring] change to you and to me... so accept and follow Jesus now as our savior and repent from our sins. He is the only way, the truth and the life to be with the Father and to be in heaven," he said.

"I am free and I found my real FREEDOM, LOVE, EQUALITY, RESPECT , and ACCEPTANCE for being who I am and what I am because of JESUS!!" he added in a separate post.

In a series of Facebook posts, Estephen said that only God can change him and that he has found "real freedom, love, equality, respect, and acceptance."

"It’s 2018, and I found my true happiness in life from Our Lord Jesus Christ. Only God can [bring] change to you and to me... so accept and follow Jesus now as our savior and repent from our sins. He is the only way, the truth and the life to be with the Father and to be in heaven," he said.

"I am free and I found my real FREEDOM, LOVE, EQUALITY, RESPECT , and ACCEPTANCE for being who I am and what I am because of JESUS!!" he added in a separate post.

https://www.gmanetwork.com/news/lifesty ... man/story/

Former Super Sireyna winner now lives as a man: "God changed me."

Ikinagulat at ikinatuwa ng lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) community ang pag-anunsiyo ng Super Sireyna Queen of Flowers winner na si Sabel Gonzales na siya ay nagbabalik-loob na sa pagiging lalaki.

Si Sabel ay kilala sa gay community bilang "Julia Barretto" at ito rin ang screen name na gamit niya nang sumali sa tanyag na pakontes ng noontime show na Eat Bulaga, ang Super Sireyna Queen of Flowers, noong 2014.

Ang Super Sireyna ay beauty contest para sa gays at trans women.

Si Sabel din ang kumatawan sa Pilipinas sa Miss International Queen 2017 sa Pattaya, Thailand.

Nakapasok siya sa Top 10, ngunit ang nakapag-uwi ng korona ay ang transgender candidate mula sa host country.

BACK TO MARK. Kasabay ng pagbabalik bilang isang lalaki ay ang paggamit na niya ng kanyang tunay na pangalan—Mark Estephen.

Sa kanyang Facebook account noong Martes, January 23, sinabi ni Mark na nahanap niya ang totoong kaligayahan sa buhay sa pamamagitan ng pagbabalik-loob sa Poong Maykapal.

Mensahe ni Mark, “It’s 2018, and I found my true happiness in life from Our Lord Jesus Christ.

“Only God can change to you and to me... So accept and follow Jesus now as our savior and repent from our sins.

“He is the only way , the truth and the life to be with the Father and to be in heaven.”

Bumuhos naman ang suporta at positibong komento mula sa kanyang friends at followers sa Facebook.

Sagot ni Mark sa kanila: “Thank you for all the support. Only God can changed us.

“God is transforming me for His will in my life and I know that I was born as a man, that’s the creation of God…

“I realized that I just created an idol in my own desire but not God’s desire. Now, I surrender my life to Him. All glory to God.”

Si Mark ay mula sa Anda, Pangasinan, at nakatira ngayon sa Arizona, USA.

“GOD CHANGED ME.” Tinanong ng isang follower si Mark kung bakit siya nagbago, at kung mayroon ba siyang problema.

Tugon dito ni Mark, “God changed me. He is the only one who can change us for His will.

"His love for us is eternal and everlasting. I’m just doing the right thing in my life with His guidance.

"Now, that I know the truth and following Jesus in my life, it’s a new life, new creation of God, it’s not my own desire anymore but it’s a God’s desire for my life.

"(John 14 :6) 'Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.'

"To accept Jesus Christ as our savior and declare that He is our Lord, to confess our sins, ask forgiveness, to repent, surrender our life to Him and to obey His commandments, and we will be SAVED."

Sa ngayon, nahanap na raw niya ang tunay na kalayaan.

Aniya, “I am free and I found my real FREEDOM, LOVE, EQUALITY, RESPECT , and ACCEPTANCE for being who I am and what I am because of JESUS!”

Hindi pa sumailalim sa sex reassignment surgery si Mark.

https://www.pep.ph/news/69357/former-su ... svZlpBa.99
jhunz23

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: teacher
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: reading

Postby hauteegirl » Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:38 am

I truly understand your situation. Takot din akong tumanda dahil diko alam kung san ako tatanda. Nasa US ako pero di naman ako super rich na kaya mong magretire sa sarili kung bahay at magkaroon ng mga private nurses 24hrs. Otherwise, nursing home ang kalalagpakan ko which ayokong mangyari yan. Kung uuwi ako sa pinas i can afford to pay kahit marami pa sila pero merong mga variables din, mga pro and cons. Like im so used sa lifestyle here. Feeling like this, it doesnt help that you hear people that u know dying. Its just so disheartening and depressing. Sad talaga ako ngayon kasi mga kakilala ko kamamatay at may dying pa ngayon. Ganon lang ba talaga kadali ang buhay.
hauteegirl

Real Life Name/Nick: Queen
Date of Birth: 14 Jan 2008
Profession: beauty queen
Hobbies/Interests: exotic plants hobbyist

Postby hauteegirl » Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:41 am

jhunz23 wrote:
this is so inspiring guys ....
(help me to post the article

Super Sireyna Queen Sabel Gonzales now living as a man

Super Sireyna Queen of Flowers 2014 Sabel Gonzales has resumed his male identity, Mark Estephen.

A report on 24 Oras on Saturday said that Estephen made the transformation after discovering true happiness through God.

https://www.gmanetwork.com/news/lifesty ... man/story/

Former Super Sireyna winner now lives as a man: "God changed me."

Ikinagulat at ikinatuwa ng lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) community ang pag-anunsiyo ng Super Sireyna Queen of Flowers winner na si Sabel Gonzales na siya ay nagbabalik-loob na sa pagiging lalaki.

Si Sabel ay kilala sa gay community bilang "Julia Barretto" at ito rin ang screen name na gamit niya nang sumali sa tanyag na pakontes ng noontime show na Eat Bulaga, ang Super Sireyna Queen of Flowers, noong 2014.

Ang Super Sireyna ay beauty contest para sa gays at trans women.

Si Sabel din ang kumatawan sa Pilipinas sa Miss International Queen 2017 sa Pattaya, Thailand.

Nakapasok siya sa Top 10, ngunit ang nakapag-uwi ng korona ay ang transgender candidate mula sa host country.

BACK TO MARK. Kasabay ng pagbabalik bilang isang lalaki ay ang paggamit na niya ng kanyang tunay na pangalan—Mark Estephen.

Sa kanyang Facebook account noong Martes, January 23, sinabi ni Mark na nahanap niya ang totoong kaligayahan sa buhay sa pamamagitan ng pagbabalik-loob sa Poong Maykapal.

Mensahe ni Mark, “It’s 2018, and I found my true happiness in life from Our Lord Jesus Christ.

“Only God can change to you and to me... So accept and follow Jesus now as our savior and repent from our sins.

“He is the only way , the truth and the life to be with the Father and to be in heaven.”

Bumuhos naman ang suporta at positibong komento mula sa kanyang friends at followers sa Facebook.

Sagot ni Mark sa kanila: “Thank you for all the support. Only God can changed us.

“God is transforming me for His will in my life and I know that I was born as a man, that’s the creation of God…

“I realized that I just created an idol in my own desire but not God’s desire. Now, I surrender my life to Him. All glory to God.”

Si Mark ay mula sa Anda, Pangasinan, at nakatira ngayon sa Arizona, USA.

“GOD CHANGED ME.” Tinanong ng isang follower si Mark kung bakit siya nagbago, at kung mayroon ba siyang problema.

Tugon dito ni Mark, “God changed me. He is the only one who can change us for His will.

"His love for us is eternal and everlasting. I’m just doing the right thing in my life with His guidance.

"Now, that I know the truth and following Jesus in my life, it’s a new life, new creation of God, it’s not my own desire anymore but it’s a God’s desire for my life.

"(John 14 :6) 'Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.'

"To accept Jesus Christ as our savior and declare that He is our Lord, to confess our sins, ask forgiveness, to repent, surrender our life to Him and to obey His commandments, and we will be SAVED."

Sa ngayon, nahanap na raw niya ang tunay na kalayaan.

Aniya, “I am free and I found my real FREEDOM, LOVE, EQUALITY, RESPECT , and ACCEPTANCE for being who I am and what I am because of JESUS!”

Hindi pa sumailalim sa sex reassignment surgery si Mark.

https://www.pep.ph/news/69357/former-su ... svZlpBa.99

If you watch the NDE = Near Death Experience of Richard Sigmund on youtube you will be inspired to follow God. He described what heaven looks like.
hauteegirl

Real Life Name/Nick: Queen
Date of Birth: 14 Jan 2008
Profession: beauty queen
Hobbies/Interests: exotic plants hobbyist

Postby Paola De Bracho 2.0 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:55 am

LET ME SLAP YOU WITH A FACT!

-Having children will not assure you that someone will take care of you in the future even you raise your child so well.
-Don't stress yourself about the future. How sure you are that you will still reach the age of 50? In this cruel crazy world, life can be so unpredictable.
-FACT: Youre not alone. Youre not the only one in this world who thinks about their fckin future! This is a common problem in the early adulthood. Afraid of getting old and thinks too much about their life. Again, life is so unpredictable. You will never know what will gonna happen next! Maybe today, you have a very small circle of friends and no body cares about you. But who knows? In the future, you might meet someone who will change your life forever.

Cheers!
ImageImage
Paola De Bracho 2.0

Real Life Name/Nick: Paola De Bracho Alonzo Protasio Mercado y Rizal
Date of Birth: 14 Apr 1985
Profession: Certified Dick Licker and a High Class Bitch
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Fucking and Sucking

Postby Preciosa Mapagbigay » Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:51 am

Baket ako may kakilala dun sa lugar namin, 8 ang anak niya, pero namatay si manong ng nag iisa. Namatay na rin kasi yung misis nya a year ago, kaya mag isa na lang siya sa bahay. Mga 70 years old na yata siya nung panahon na yun. Batang paslit pa lang ako nuon, pero tandang tanda ko, na nagkagulo dun sa medyo di kalayuan ng bahay namin. Ng malaman ng mga tao eh 3 araw na pa lang di lumalabas ng bahay yung matandang lalaki kaya sinira na ng mga kapitbahay yung lock ng pinto at nakita nga nilang patay na siya. :-O

Ang masaklap na parte eh kahit pinaalam na sa 8 mga anak niya eh wala man lang kahit isa sa kanila ang pumunta para alamin ang nangyari sa tatay nila... :%(( :%(( :%(( Galit sila kasi sa kanya, kasi mahirap lang sila at walang ambisyon yung tatay nila. Nag aral yung 8 anak niya sa sariling kayod nila. Di mo masisisi yung matanda, kasi wala naman siyang pinag aralan at taga igib lang siya ng tubig gamit yung dalawang balde na ginagamitan nya ng kahoy na may tale para ibalance sa dalawang balikat niya.. Naaawa nga ang mga tao sa kanya dahil iika ika na siyang lumakad dahil nga nagka luslos na siya ng dahil sa kakabuhat ng tubig araw araw para irasyon sa mga kapitbahay nila para lang may ipakain sa 8 anak niya, nag sisikap naman siya, pero hanggang dun lang talaga kaya niya, ang mag igib ng tubig... :%(( :%(( :%(( :%(( :%(( :%((

Yung naman asawa niya eh nagtitinda lang ng prutas sa harap ng bahay nila at namatay na nga rin a year ago. Nakakaawa talaga si manong, dahil napakatigas ng puso ng 8 niyang anak.. X( Kahit isa man lang sa kanila eh walang pumunta sa burol niya at para ilibing siya. Yun lang talagang mga kapitbahay ang nagtulong tulong para maiburol at mailibing siya... So, ngayon nyo sabihin saken, kung seguridad ba na kapag may anak ka eh sigurado kang may mag aalaga sayo pag tanda mo... 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> :%(( :%(( :%((
Last edited by Preciosa Mapagbigay on Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage

CLICK AND SEE THIS VIDEO
Preciosa Mapagbigay

Date of Birth: 15 Sep 1989
Profession: Caregiver
Hobbies/Interests: Painting

Postby Golden Tempura » Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:20 am

Kung a year ago namatay si lola, eh di ibig sabihin eh matagal ng pareho silang inabandona ng mga anak nila. At kaya nung mamatay na si lola, eh wala ng nag alaga kay lolo, kaya sumunod na lang siya kay lola sa hukay, kaysa mamatay siya sa lungkot ng pag iisa.... omg... 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> :%(( :%(( :%((
Golden Tempura

Date of Birth: 11 Dec 1993
Profession: Student
Hobbies/Interests: Friends
Message: Life always offers you a second chance. It's called tomorrow.

Postby MAGNETO » Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:29 am

Last edited by MAGNETO on Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
[youtube]l6Dyjq8jSFQ[/youtube]
MAGNETO

Date of Birth: 28 Apr 1992
Profession: Bouncer
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Workout
Message: Happiness is renting a boat from time to time. Sadness is owning a boat all year long.

Postby Florence Quincy Desiree » Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:34 am

sobrang nakakaiyak yang istorya mo preciosa, tumagos sa puso ko :%((
Florence Quincy Desiree

Date of Birth: 02 Sep 1991
Profession: Teacher
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: Horror Movies

Postby Mona Lisa » Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:40 am

kalokahh, tinalo ang maalaala mo kaya at magpakailanman 8->
LIFE BIGGEST TRAGEDY IS THAT WE GET OLD TOO SOON N WISE TOO LATE
ImageImage
Mona Lisa

Date of Birth: 06 Feb 1991
Profession: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdVKZkfAkpk
Hobbies/Interests: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pwy8B-p-rDg
Message: We all live with the objective of being happy; our lives are all different and yet the same.

Postby Virginia Dalisay » Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:12 am

Lahat naman ng tao tatanda, magkakasakit at mamamatay... Mayaman, mahirap, maganda, panget, bobo, matalino, girl, boy, bakla, tomboy, may anak o may wala.

IN SHORT, in the end, everything will not matter. Ang kaibahan lang siguro ng may anak eh may mag aalaga satin sa hospital at may mag aasikaso ng burol at libing natin. Pero, ganun din, ALL of us have the same final destination... sa lupa pa rin ang balik nating lahat gaya ng sabi sa video natoh.

[youtube]umEtjwdz8jQ[/youtube]

Last edited by Virginia Dalisay on Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:13 am, edited 4 times in total.

ImageImage
Virginia Dalisay

Date of Birth: 14 Feb 1991
Profession: Archeologist
Hobbies/Interests: Live the life you love and Love the life you live.
Message: Never be a prisoner of your past. It was just a lesson, not a life sentence.

Postby XYBORG WIZARD » Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:37 am

No need to Fear. Everything in Life is temporary.
Just enjoy and be Happy with the ride while it lasts.

SEE THIS FB VIDEO

WATCH BELOW VIDEOS
[youtube]q1mkjkTqg0Y[/youtube]...[youtube]b_TkFhj9mgk[/youtube]
XYBORG WIZARD
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Date of Birth: 09 Sep 1993
Profession: Magician
Hobbies/Interests: Travel
Message: Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Postby stupid_jerk » Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:15 pm

I really appreciate your thoughts guys.

It may be tough and I guess I'm still at the stage where I'm still trying to stop worrying but your words (some harsh/straightforward and some very sympathetic) are somehow comforting.

Hope I get over this and go back to my usual happy thoughts.
stupid_jerk

Postby goddessoxana27 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:44 am

stupid_jerk wrote:I really appreciate your thoughts guys.

It may be tough and I guess I'm still at the stage where I'm still trying to stop worrying but your words (some harsh/straightforward and some very sympathetic) are somehow comforting.

Hope I get over this and go back to my usual happy thoughts.

my fear, dear?

be happy and you still

- breathe for free. you breathe fresh and polluted air.

- ate at least 3 times a day, others are lucky to have once in a day.

- converse to your family and friends and even you didn't know. thanks for SOCIAL MEDIA as the extension of our communications and entertainment.

- work and earn for your own and other's happiness and fulfillment.

- help yourself to grow and help others to develop.

in short, do not be afraid ...

be happy, grow and grateful...

life is too short.

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
CREDITS TO THE OWNER OF THE POSTED ARTICLES, VIDEOS, AND PICTURES...

RESPECT, BEAUTY, HEALTHY, OBEDIENT, SMART and FRIENDLY, that's the essence of being a Goddess.
goddessoxana27
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.

Real Life Name/Nick: DyosaGandah
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1915
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: ----------------------------------
Hobbies/Interests: --------------------------
Message: Thank you for giving me a chance to become a member of this prestigious group.

Return to Romance, Love & Relationships