Lorraine Schuck’s Harper Bazaar’s Interview

Lorraine Schuck’s Harper Bazaar’s Interview

Postby Handsama » Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:49 pm

Hey fellow Earth fans! This is Miss Lorraine’s Harper’s Bazaar Vietnam interview. Originally in Vietnamese. Just know I took liberties with its English translation for your benefit to make it an easier read.

LORRAINE E. SCHUCK: THE BEAUTY BEHIND MISS EARTH

Since its inception in 2001, the Miss Earth has become one of the most prestigious global beauty events. In addition to celebrating the beauty of women, it’s made more meaningful by offering solutions for environmental protection. Little did anyone know that the person behind the contest is a woman herself. As the next Miss Earth pageant approaches, let’s listen to Lorraine E. Schuck share something about this beautiful pageant.

1. Why did you choose the name Miss Earth?

We chose the name Miss Earth because it carries two meanings. First, the Earth symbolizes women. Second, the Earth is our only home in which environment we live in.

2. What do you see as the future of Miss Earth in the next five years?

To date, the Miss Earth pageant has officially reached 18 years of age. And we are proud to say that we have influenced millions of people through various campaigns for the protection and preservation of natural resources through the media as well as many environmental activities.

In the next five years, I can see a future cooperation between Miss Earth and the leaders of many different countries, using the very foundation of Miss Earth, to carry out campaigns towards a sustainable living.

3. Can you share some of your life and accomplishments?

I love nature! I loved growing up in an environment filled with trees, clean water, blue skies, and fresh air; where people can walk safely on the street; where everyone respects one another despite differences in faith. I loved rain as a kid. I have a lot of memories playing with my brothers and sisters as well as childhood friends under the rain.

About my life’s accomplishments...I’ve never thought or imagined participating in a beauty pageant. But when I was in high school, I was asked to represent my school in a beauty pageant and fortunately, I won.

When I was in college, my friends asked me to take part in a national beauty pageant, Miss Philippines. And fortune was on me when I was chosen to represent the Philippines in Miss Asia Pacific in 1979 where I ended up being second runner up. It felt great to bring pride to your country.

After graduating with a degree in Business Administration in 1980, I worked at the PR office of the Department of Tourism and eventually was hired by other companies.

In 1985, I successfully auditioned for a TV show. I continued to work as an actor for a number of television and film shows until the late 1990s.

During the 1990s, while still an actor, I was involved in the production of TV shows with my current partner, Ramon Monzon.

Because of my love for nature and after having read and viewed information on human-induced environmental disasters, we decided to create a pageant to help bring about environmental awareness. Thus was born Miss Earth with the slogan "Beauties for a Cause" in 2001.

In 2003, we were surprised when Miss Earth was recognized as one of the three largest beauty pageants in the world as well as the most relevant beauty pageant in the world.

Founded in 2001 by RAMON MONZON, President and CEO and LORRAINE E. SCHUCK, Executive Vice President of CAROUSEL PRODUCTIONS, INC.

• Miss Earth is an international environmental event that promotes sustainability.

• Takes the form of a beauty pageant to be used as an effective tool in raising awareness about the environment.

• Beauties from around the world will gather to pursue environmental goals as well as promote measures towards a greener environment.

Target:

• Promote national policies and programs on environmental protection.

Last edited by Handsama on Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Handsama
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Date of Birth: 10 Jan 1987
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Secret
Hobbies/Interests: Reading

Re: Lorraine Schuck’s Harper Bazaar’s Interview

Postby Skank Land » Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:05 pm

Kudos to her for conceiving arguably the most relevant pageant in existence. :=p
Skank Land
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: JJ
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1995
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: Music

Postby Stoichio » Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:48 pm

She is a chain smoker, I can see it by her skin. Aside from the fact that her smoking addiction is not a good role model, smoking is not also good for the environment!

WHAT AN IRONY Lorraine Schuck is!

Stoichio
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping

Postby manoypoe » Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:55 pm

NICE INTERVIEW. HATED BY SOME FILIPINO GAYS, BUT SUPPORTED IN MANY PARTS OF THE WORLD. CONGRATS LORRAINE. :=p :=p =D> =D>
manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby Handsama » Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:59 pm

Stoichio wrote:She is a chain smoker, I can see it by her skin. Aside from the fact that her smoking addiction is not a good role model, smoking is not also good for the environment!

Chain smoker or not...she is a former beauty queen and actress, is an astute businesswoman, is doing a pretty good job empowering women to help educate the masses, and is married to one of the most powerful men in your business community. But by no means she is perfect. But who is? Are you? :-j
Handsama

Postby Stoichio » Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:09 pm

manoypoe wrote:NICE INTERVIEW. HATED BY SOME FILIPINO GAYS, BUT SUPPORTED IN MANY PARTS OF THE WORLD. CONGRATS LORRAINE. :=p :=p =D> =D>

Really??? Show some receipts that she is supported in many parts of the world =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

In the Philippines alone, she is IRRELEVANT and UNKNOWN to 99% of FILIPINOS!!! =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

She is not a good role model! Miss Earth is better off without her! Maybe, Peachy Veneracion would be a better head. They should try removing Lorraine in the picture...she is a head of mediocrity, frankly speaking.

And that written interview, I am 101% sure it would be a big mess if that was a live interview. She can't handle such kind of interviews, especially in English. Let us all be honest!

Stoichio

Postby manoypoe » Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:14 pm

Stoichio wrote:
manoypoe wrote:NICE INTERVIEW. HATED BY SOME FILIPINO GAYS, BUT SUPPORTED IN MANY PARTS OF THE WORLD. CONGRATS LORRAINE. :=p :=p =D> =D>

Really??? Show some receipts that she is supported in many parts of the world =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

In the Philippines alone, she is IRRELEVANT and UNKNOWN to 99% of FILIPINOS!!! =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

She is not a good role model! Miss Earth is better off without her! Maybe, Peachy Veneracion would be a better head. They should try removing Lorraine in the picture...she is a head of mediocrity, frankly speaking.

And that written interview, I am 101% sure it would be a big mess if that was a live interview. She can't handle such kind of interviews, especially in English. Let us all be honest!

MY GOSH, FAG. I AM NOT REFERRING TO LORRAINE BUT MISS EARTH BEING SUPPORTED WORLDWIDE. MASYADO KANG APEKTADO. PARA KANG KULANG SA DILIG. YOU ARE STRESSING YOURSELF. =;)) =;))
manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:16 pm

Handsama wrote:
Stoichio wrote:She is a chain smoker, I can see it by her skin. Aside from the fact that her smoking addiction is not a good role model, smoking is not also good for the environment!

Chain smoker or not...she is a former beauty queen and actress, is an astute businesswoman, is doing a pretty good job empowering women to help educate the masses, and is married to one of the most powerful men in your business community. But by no means she is perfect. But who is? Are you? :-j

=;)) =;)) :%)) :%)) =;)) =;)) :%)) :%))

WHO IS PERFECT? MAMA JULIA? NAWAT? IMG? MVO?

I AM GLAD THAT MISS EARTH IS NOT INTO 'PROSTITUTING THEIR QUEENS'. I HOPE THAT IT WOULD BE LIKE THAT FOR MANY MANY YEARS OR AS LONG AS IT EXISTS. :=p :=p =D> =D>
manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:17 pm

2. What do you see as the future of Miss Earth in the next five years?

To date, the Miss Earth pageant has officially reached 18 years of age. And we are proud to say that we have influenced millions of people through various campaigns for the protection and preservation of natural resources through the media as well as many environmental activities.

In the next five years, I can see a future cooperation between Miss Earth and the leaders of many different countries, using the very foundation of Miss Earth, to carry out campaigns towards a sustainable living.

= I LOVE MISS EARTH'S VISION. THEY ARE TARGETING THE LEADERS OF DIFFERENT COUNTRIES AND NOT MERE BAKLAS WHO THINK HIGHLY OF THEMSELVES. OF COURSE, PASINTABI SA MGA MATITINONG MGA BAKLAS. :-* :-* =D> =D>
manoypoe

Postby Stoichio » Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:17 pm

Handsama wrote:

In the Philippines alone, ME has not done a very significant job yet. Maybe, only 0.1% of the entire population felt the effect of whatever ME has done.

Because, they are only active during pageant period (most of the time since 2001). Most of the time, it's for photo opportunities only. I am not discounting the fact that there are few women outside PH who have participated in ME that really take the environment protection by heart. Untalan and Athena Imperial are two of their favorites who have focused on their careers, yet they can't even host a program that is solely dedicated to protecting the environment. They are not beautiful, and worse, they aren't ENVIRONMENTAL WARRIORS!

I would be glad if you do an interview with them and let us (the world) know what very siginificant thing they have done for the environment aside from planting trees since the time they became newscasters!

Stoichio

Postby Stoichio » Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:22 pm

manoypoe wrote:
Stoichio wrote:

MY GOSH, FAG. I AM NOT REFERRING TO LORRAINE BUT MISS EARTH BEING SUPPORTED WORLDWIDE. MASYADO KANG APEKTADO. PARA KANG KULANG SA DILIG. YOU ARE STRESSING YOURSELF. =;)) =;))

Excuse me baklang bansot, you clearly said congrats Lorraine in your post. You don't even understand what you are writting!

And stop your delusions that 'some Filipino gays' do not support Miss Earth, real figure is "MOST FILIPINOS as in 99% do not support it at the moment because of its VERY LOOOOOOW STANDARD!
Stoichio

Postby manoypoe » Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:26 pm

manoypoe wrote:
Miss Earth shared Solaren Power's video.
March 21 at 2:47am ·

#MissEarth 2017 Karen Ibasco at the inauguration of a Government Green Building.

I AM GLAD THAT MISS EARTH IS INVOLVED IN SO MANY ENVIRONMENTAL ACTIVITIES AND PROJECTS. IT MAY NOT BE FELT BY SOME GAYS WHO ARE ONLY TYPING IN THEIR HOMES, BUT MISS EARTH ORG HAS ALREADY REACHED MILLIONS OF FILIPINOS AND OF COURSE OTHER NATIONALITIES WORLDWIDE.

WHAT IS IMPORTANT FOR ME RIGHT NOW IS THEY'RE ON THE RIGHT DIRECTION AND THE VISION OF LORRAINE TO INVOLVE WORLD LEADERS IS VERY COMMENDABLE AND I SUPPORT IT. MAY GOD BLESS THEIR ADVOCACY. HOPE SOME GAYS CAN LEARN TO MAKE LUNOK THEIR PRIDES. :=p :=p =D> =D> :%)) :%))
manoypoe

Postby Handsama » Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:31 pm

manoypoe wrote:2. What do you see as the future of Miss Earth in the next five years?

= I LOVE MISS EARTH'S VISION. THEY ARE TARGETING THE LEADERS OF DIFFERENT COUNTRIES AND NOT MERE BAKLAS WHO THINK HIGHLY OF THEMSELVES. OF COURSE, PASINTABI SA MGA MATITINONG MGA BAKLAS. :-* :-* =D> =D>

Yup! That was the one part of the interview that caught my attention. Just shows that Miss Earth is really aiming high. They could care less about the deplorables here. :%))

Many of the women who joined the pageant have already met with important leaders not only in their local communities but at a national level as well. That’s Miss Earth legacy right there but I like that Carousel is always aiming to do much more. :=p
Handsama

Postby manoypoe » Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:34 pm

I AM ALSO GLAD THAT MISS EARTH HAS DEVELOPED REALLY GOOD PARTNERS IN MANY COUNTRIES WHO ARE WALKING THE TALK. SPREADING THE ADVOCACY. SLOWLY BUT SURELY, MEO IS ACHIEVING THEIR GOALS. THEY DONT JUST FOCUS ON THE SUPERFICIALITY OF BEAUTIES, BUT INDEED THEIR QUEENS ARE BEAUTIES WITH A CAUSE. HOPE THAT SOME GAYS WILL LEARN TO APPRECIATE IT THAN BY FOCUSING ONLY ON THE SUPERFICIAL PART OF THE PAGEANT. JUST LIKE US, WE LIVE ON "SUPERFICIAL WORLD" WHEREIN MOST OF US LOOK OUTSIDE AND NOT INSIDE. GIVE MORE MEANING TO YOUR EXISTENCE. DONT DWELL ON NEGATIVITY. IF YOU HAVE NOTHING GOOD TO SAY - SIMPLY SHUT UP. THE WORLD, RATHER THE EARTH DOES NOT OWE YOU ANYTHING. :-* :-* =D> =D>
manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:37 pm

Stoichio wrote:
manoypoe wrote:
Stoichio wrote:

Excuse me baklang bansot, you clearly said congrats Lorraine in your post. You don't even understand what you are writting!

And stop your delusions that 'some Filipino gays' do not support Miss Earth, real figure is "MOST FILIPINOS as in 99% do not support it at the moment because of its VERY LOOOOOOW STANDARD!

READY BETWEEN THE LINES. IT IS NOT LORRAINE THAT I AM REFERRING TO. YES HER INTERVIEW IS NICE BUT WHEN I SAY SUPPORTED WORLDWIDE, IT IS MISS EARTH AND NOT LORRAINE BUT OF COURSE LORRAINE IS REPRESENTING MISS EARTH. AFTER ALL, SHE OWNS IT. HOPE IT IS CLEAR, BAKLANG MADUNGIS ANG UGALI. KADIRI. =;)) =;))
manoypoe

Postby DORABIAN » Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:11 pm

8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-}
THE UGLIEST WINNER IN BIG FOUR PAGEANTS (BIG 3 RATHER).
DORABIAN
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1917
Profession: FUCKING PEOPLE
Hobbies/Interests: FUCKING

Postby calcifer » Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:54 pm

Stoichio wrote:
Handsama wrote:

In the Philippines alone, ME has not done a very significant job yet. Maybe, only 0.1% of the entire population felt the effect of whatever ME has done.

Because, they are only active during pageant period (most of the time since 2001). Most of the time, it's for photo opportunities only. I am not discounting the fact that there are few women outside PH who have participated in ME that really take the environment protection by heart. Untalan and Athena Imperial are two of their favorites who have focused on their careers, yet they can't even host a program that is solely dedicated to protecting the environment. They are not beautiful, and worse, they aren't ENVIRONMENTAL WARRIORS!

I would be glad if you do an interview with them and let us (the world) know what very siginificant thing they have done for the environment aside from planting trees since the time they became newscasters!

calcifer

Date of Birth: 14 Feb 1990
Profession: Secret Agent
Hobbies/Interests: Reading News/Tech News

Postby hauteegirl » Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:44 pm

why dont we ask the fake Jonathan Nguyen to translate it to us. BWAHAHAHHAA =;))
hauteegirl
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Queen
Date of Birth: 14 Jan 2008
Profession: beauty queen
Hobbies/Interests: exotic plants hobbyist

Postby The Alchemist » Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:09 pm

If only Miss Earth learns to choose the RIGHT GIRL!
The Alchemist
PAGEANT APPRENTICES are novice experts & connoisseurs.
PAGEANT APPRENTICES are novice experts & connoisseurs.

Real Life Name/Nick: Mar
Date of Birth: 15 Jul 1984
Profession: Traveler
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: Traveling

Postby juicy_fruit146 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:36 pm

CORRUPT LADY! GLAD THE SCANDAL VIDEO WAS REVEALED! NEVER AGAIN RIP MESS EARTH! :)>-
juicy_fruit146

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: ________
Hobbies/Interests: _______

Postby Handsama » Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:19 am

calcifer wrote:

Stoichio wrote:
Handsama wrote:

You’ve followed Miss Earth with us before. I know you know better. Too bad...so sad. :-j
Handsama

Postby Geriatric_Angel » Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:10 am

Bakit kaya ang papait ng buhay ng ibang bakla dito? Nakakatulog pa kaya sila sa gabi? Ang magulo nilang buhay dinadala nila dito sa Misso....what a life!
Kudos to Miss Earth! The most relevant beauty pageant at present! :=p :=p :=p
Geriatric_Angel

Real Life Name/Nick: Jiji
Date of Birth: 29 May 1970
Profession: MD
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Movies, Reading, Beauty Pageants
Message: Hi, I have been around since PBKT time, have had several names already but i always forget....:)

Postby juicy_fruit146 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:22 am

MAJOR SCANDAL IN MISS EARTH, CAUGHT SELLING CROWN FOR $4M

Disclaimer : Missosology is reporting the news as reported by the RUSSIAN PRESS.

Lorraine Schuck selling Miss Earth title for $4million http://missosology.org/missearth/news/item/1604-lorraine-schuck-caught-selling-miss-earth-title-for-$4-million

[youtube]OQTYEyn7t4Q[/youtube]

Journalist: You've heard about the Russian oligarchs? Well, one of them, our boss, is willing to give two million dollars. Over two million for his one of the protégés to become queen of your competition?

Lorraine: I can not promise

Journalist: Is it possible? We were told that such quotations are in the order of things

Lorraine: Maybe. Maybe. But it is not as easy as you think. We have a credible competition and expensive international brand, very expensive. Entering into such a relationship, if I run the risk of publicity to bring down a multimillion-dollar business. Try to convey this message to your principal.

Journalist: What if we offer more? Now we will talk to Moscow, the President of our group - a generous man. He has agreed to double the amount

Lorraine: Oh my God! This is quite another matter!

Journalist: So, the price - four million dollars, your word?

Lorraine: Well, yes. But not in this show. This is all laid out. If you want for the next year without problems we will arrange Russia first. True, but I will have to work hard with the members of the jury

Journalist: But you know how to go to them, so to speak, through the back door?

Lorraine: Yes. The main thing - to not flowed to the press. It must be realistic as possible. There should be no question on the voting.

Journalist: If we agree how we will transfer the money?

Lorraine: Agreed to carry four million in cash - that's insane! Transfer through a bank. We can always come up with it sponsorship or anything like that. This is not a problem!
juicy_fruit146

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: ________
Hobbies/Interests: _______

Postby Handsama » Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:57 am

^^^ What a sick mind! So this is what it boils down to. Just start making things up out of thin air. So much hate. 8-}

Handsama

Postby hokuto1129 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:56 am

Y d hate from our fellow Filipino?

I know that ME is not a perfect organization but can we just stop bashing the whole org?

You can bash the winner as much as you want my dear Filipino fags, but spare the organization.

Aren't you happy that Lorraine is trying to promote the environment and its advocacies? Why?

Again, why the hate?

We, Filipinos are the best fans of the world and maybe the worst! As foreigners claim.
PHILIPPINES is a legit Powerhouse in Beauty Pageant. Haters, deal with it!
hokuto1129

Date of Birth: 21 Nov 1980
Profession: banker
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: listening to music, watching movies

Postby SHREWD » Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:17 am

She is a certified chain smoker! She must have a s.t.i.n.k.y. bad breath! =;)) =;)) =;))

She is not a good role model! She decided to establish a beauty pageant but she keeps on crowning ugly creatures...where is the credibility? [-X [-X [-X

She is ugly just like Untalan, Imperial, Henry, Ong, Herrell and Bakekang! =;)) =;)) =;))
SHREWD

Date of Birth: 01 Nov 1988
Profession: N/A
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: Events

Postby manoypoe » Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:32 am

SHREWD wrote:She is a certified chain smoker! She must have a s.t.i.n.k.y. bad breath! =;)) =;)) =;))

She is not a good role model! She decided to establish a beauty pageant but she keeps on crowning ugly creatures...where is the credibility? [-X [-X [-X

She is ugly just like Untalan, Imperial, Henry, Ong, Herrell and Bakekang! =;)) =;)) =;))

SHUT up shrewd. you are again allowing your gollum side to prevail. give yourself a little respect. you are becoming disgusting.again. ako nahihiya at nanliliit sa mga sinasabi mo.
manoypoe

Postby koji » Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:28 am

Stoichio wrote:
Handsama wrote:

Because some of their project's effects are intangible. [-X And, no matter how small it is, it should always be celebrated and appreciated. And, please do not use statistics even with a mere suggestion. It makes you look uneducated and is cringe-worthy actually. >:) But, there are instances when it is forgivable. Not this one.

Untalan and Imperial are not producers or have the moolah to have one - yet. [-X Let's give them the benefit of the doubt by asking them directly your question. I know, for some candidates, pageants act as springboard to other endeavors. And, they are not done yet. When was Moran really visible in advocating something worthwhile aside from posing in magazines? At what age? And how did she get to have that influence?

That's why these girls without advocacies or fakes do not usually win. And, that's why we have non-standard beauties winning simply because, like MW, they focus on advocacies.

Criticisms should always be welcomed for the organization to improve. However, you are not effective since you do not do it constructively or you're just a critic with vile mouth with nothing to contribute.
Last edited by koji on Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.
koji

Real Life Name/Nick: joey
Date of Birth: 05 May 1989
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Farmer
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: beauty pageant

Postby koji » Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:31 am

juicy_fruit146 wrote:

Disclaimer : Missosology is reporting the news as reported by the RUSSIAN PRESS.

Lorraine Schuck selling Miss Earth title for $4million http://missosology.org/missearth/news/item/1604-lorraine-schuck-caught-selling-miss-earth-title-for-$4-million

Journalist: You've heard about the Russian oligarchs? Well, one of them, our boss, is willing to give two million dollars. Over two million for his one of the protégés to become queen of your competition?

Journalist: Is it possible? We were told that such quotations are in the order of things

Lorraine: Maybe. Maybe. But it is not as easy as you think. We have a credible competition and expensive international brand, very expensive. Entering into such a relationship, if I run the risk of publicity to bring down a multimillion-dollar business. Try to convey this message to your principal.

Journalist: What if we offer more? Now we will talk to Moscow, the President of our group - a generous man. He has agreed to double the amount

Lorraine: Well, yes. But not in this show. This is all laid out. If you want for the next year without problems we will arrange Russia first. True, but I will have to work hard with the members of the jury

Lorraine: Yes. The main thing - to not flowed to the press. It must be realistic as possible. There should be no question on the voting.

Lorraine: Agreed to carry four million in cash - that's insane! Transfer through a bank. We can always come up with it sponsorship or anything like that. This is not a problem!

Yes, but it never happened. [-X
koji

Real Life Name/Nick: joey
Date of Birth: 05 May 1989
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Farmer
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: beauty pageant

Postby Lafeadamadelaindia » Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:21 am

juicy_fruit146 wrote:

Couldn’t get any faker than this. Meh. =b
Lafeadamadelaindia

Real Life Name/Nick: Betty
Date of Birth: 09 Sep 1989
Profession: PC
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Hobbies/Interests: PCing

Next

Return to Miss Earth