INDONESIA'S FORMULA

Forum rules
Welcome to Missosology! RULES: Freedom of speech allowed but 1. NO CROSSING LIMITS AS DIRECT RACIST REMARKS, NUDE OR VIOLENT PICS. 2. NO SPAMMING/FLOODING 3. NO ADVERTISING 4. NO BLACKMAILING/VIOLATING/DIVULGING PRIVACY/personal infos of members as posting their real life pic/real life name without their consent. 5. NO AVENGING/ATTACKING MEMBERS ON THEIR PHYSICAL LOOKS 6. NO REPUTATION BUTTON ABUSE. Any question, feel free to post in the Help Desk section till a Moderator/Admin responds. HAVE FUN!

INDONESIA'S FORMULA

Postby Stoichio » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:24 pm

INDONESIA'S FORMULA = PHILIPPINES

I don't care about them training on Philippine soil. But the way Indonesians act as persona non-grata is beyond me. And I still can't forget what they did to Catriona in the MW Talent voting last year!

Here's the full article why Indonesia keeps on placing and finally won a Big 5 crown today.

Now that the cat is out of the bag...

Note: This post was uploaded with the blessings of KF’s Rodgil Flores

Now that the cat is out of the bag, there is no use pretending we don’t know what’s really happening. Above is a photo of (left to right) Miss International 2017 Kevin Lilliana, Miss Earth 2017 Karen Ibasco and Miss Gwand Indonesia 2017 DEA Rizkita during their KF trainings.

There is mutual respect between Filipino and Indonesian beauty queens so we should not make it an earth-shaking (no pun intended) issue that they trained here. The latter respect our expertise in the pageant industry. And whatever they learned in our shores are not CIA-protected secrets that nobody outside the country knows. From their end, it is a kind of validation of what they already know or what they might know.

Fate also plays a big part in the mix. If they won their respective competitions abroad, then it is in their destiny to claim it.
Of course, there are other “hard-to-classify” factors nobody among us (including KF) are no longer in control of or privy to. And I won’t go discussing about matters I have no factual basis for.

original post of Norman Tinio here:

https://normannorman.com/2017/11/14/now ... f-the-bag/

Last edited by Stoichio on Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stoichio
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping

Re: INDONESIA'S FORMULA

Postby Stoichio » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:25 pm

As for KF Camp, you got an explaining to do with Stella Araneta =;)) =;))

Stoichio

Postby bifnaked » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:46 pm

I have no problems with this.

I am not a fan of Kevin but I am happy for Indonesia for winning their first legitimate international title. Back in the days, Philippines used to train in Colombia and Venezuela. So why not the Philippines train other countries? its always great to see other countries winning, otherwise it gets boring. It also challenges our girls to be more competitive in both local and international stage.

also, there is more in store for Indonesia this year in Miss Universe, MS and MW. A win for Indonesia is a win for Southeast Asia.
bifnaked
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 21 Oct 1985
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Exotic Dancer
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Exotic Dancing

Postby Stoichio » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:50 pm

bifnaked wrote:I have no problems with this.

I am not a fan of Kevin but I am happy for Indonesia for winning their first legitimate international title. Back in the days, Philippines used to train in Colombia and Venezuela. So why not the Philippines train other countries? its always great to see other countries winning, otherwise it gets boring. It also challenges our girls to be more competitive in both local and international stage.

also, there is more in store for Indonesia this year in Miss Universe, MS and MW. A win for Indonesia is a win for Southeast Asia.

I know you have KF friends but I agree that it's ok to see other countries training in PH.

What is not fine with me are those Indonesians bashing our girls not only here but also in social media...as in, on the personal social media accounts of our girls.

Did you know what they did last year to Catriona in the Talent voting of Miss World?
Stoichio

Postby Roman Reigns » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:14 pm

My professor once told me that 3 decades ago, the International Rice Research Institute (IRRI) was established in the Philippines, and countries like Thailand, Indonesia and Vietnam came to the Philippines to learn how to produce rice. However these ASEAN neighbors just did not plant the variety of rice that they learned from the IRRI, they made their own research and in the end, they came up with rice with a much higher yield on a per hectare basis. This is not to mention that they used mechanical equipment in order to speed up production. Now, the Philippines is importing rice from these countries. Amazing! :-D
Roman Reigns
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.

Real Life Name/Nick: Leati Joseph
Date of Birth: 25 May 1985
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Photographer
Hobbies/Interests: Reading

Postby lutosfeet » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:40 pm

P*ta ang pangit pala talaga ni Karen Ebashko =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) My gawd tas yan ang pinanalo ng Carousel ?? Ahahaha ..

Nako mukhang naisang ng KF ang Aces and Queens ngayon lol Kevin Liliana (KF) vs Mariel De Leon (A&Q)

KF = 1 point

Sa Miss Universe kaya ano ang resulta? Rachel Peters (KF) vs Bunga (A&Q)

Abangan...
lutosfeet

Date of Birth: 04 Mar 1987
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Rocker
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: pageant and writing

Postby lutosfeet » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:42 pm

Parang dati lang yan especially during the dark ages of PH Pageantry, madam used to send our delegates to Colombia or Venezuela para ma train lang...
lutosfeet

Date of Birth: 04 Mar 1987
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Rocker
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: pageant and writing

Postby Harmonia » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:10 pm

For crown and COUNTRY or For crown and MONEY???

Phil beauty camps keep on training candidates from other countries. They shared their camps trade secrets/strategies that they've learned and discovered through many years of trial and error . Alam na... dahil sa pera, baka malaki bayad sa kanila lalo na ng Indonesia.

Pera pera lang yan. L-)

I hope that our beauty camps keep innovating, I'm sure sooner gagawa na din ng beauty camps ang Indonesia at sure na i-a-apply nila ang formula na natutunan nila sa beauty camps natin.

Anyway, buhay naman nila yan at sabe ko nga pera pera lang yan. :-*
Harmonia

Real Life Name/Nick: Aphrodite Castro
Date of Birth: 15 Jun 1990
Profession: Basher Buster
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Dancing

Postby bifnaked » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:11 pm

Stoichio wrote:

I know you have KF friends but I agree that it's ok to see other countries training in PH.

What is not fine with me are those Indonesians bashing our girls not only here but also in social media...as in, on the personal social media accounts of our girls.

Did you know what they did last year to Catriona in the Talent voting of Miss World?

hahaha stop assuming, before I was accused as A&Q now i'm with KF? I dont know anyone from both camps, I don't live in Manila.
bifnaked

Postby bifnaked » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:12 pm

Harmonia wrote:For crown and COUNTRY or For crown and MONEY???

Phil beauty camps keep on training candidates from other countries. They shared their camps trade secrets/strategies that they've learned and discovered through many years of trial and error . Alam na... dahil sa pera, baka malaki bayad sa kanila lalo na ng Indonesia.

Pera pera lang yan. L-)

I hope that our beauty camps keep innovating, I'm sure sooner gagawa na din ng beauty camps ang Indonesia at sure na i-a-apply nila ang formula na natutunan nila sa beauty camps natin.

In the end, its still up to the girl to perform and determination to win not the camps
bifnaked

Postby Stoichio » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:24 pm

bifnaked wrote:

Pera pera lang yan. L-)

In the end, its still up to the girl to perform and determination to win not the camps

Girl, di ko naman sinabi na nasa Pinas ka. Ang sabi ko may kaibigan ka sa KF haha!

And to answer your point that it's up to the girl.

Eh di sana nag-place nun sina Abbygale Arenas, Aileen Damiles at Joanne Quintas na walang ka-training-training. Mind you, Miriam who actually placed trained in Venezuela.

So it's not a good premise to say that it's not about the training camp. Actually, 80% of the success comes from the BOOT CAMP.

Panoorin mo pa yung feature about Wynwin ni Jessica Soco.

Stoichio

Postby DORABIAN » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:36 pm

@-) @-) @-)
THE UGLIEST WINNER IN BIG FOUR PAGEANTS (BIG 3 RATHER).
DORABIAN
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1917
Profession: FUCKING PEOPLE
Hobbies/Interests: FUCKING

Postby Harmonia » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:43 pm

bifnaked wrote:

Pera pera lang yan. L-)

Aside from their over all performance, determination, standout beauty and charming personalities... there is one more thing that is common to all of our past international beaucon winners (Pia, Megan, Kylie, Bea Rose, Lara, Angelia, Jamie). They are all part of one of two major beauty camps in the Phils pageant scene.

A&Q and KF have trained many of the most successful beauty queens in recent history.

It is no wonder that many aspiring beauty delegates dream of being accepted in one of these camps. They are trained in runway, Q and A , access to hair and makeup tutorials and to some of the leading fashion designers.

So malaking tulong talaga sa isang candidate ang mga beauty camps.
Harmonia

Postby bifnaked » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:45 pm

Stoichio wrote:
bifnaked wrote:

Pera pera lang yan. L-)

Girl, di ko naman sinabi na nasa Pinas ka. Ang sabi ko may kaibigan ka sa KF haha!

Eh di sana nag-place nun sina Abbygale Arenas, Aileen Damiles at Joanne Quintas na walang ka-training-training. Mind you, Miriam who actually placed trained in Venezuela.

So it's not a good premise to say that it's not about the training camp. Actually, 80% of the success comes from the BOOT CAMP.

Wala pa tayong sash factor nun no at wala akong kilala na taga KF or A&Q, at di ako interesado.

Anyway, did you know that Miss Japan (the 4th runner up) also trained with KF? Here is the proof and KF is even proud of it:

bifnaked

Postby bifnaked » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:48 pm

Harmonia wrote:
bifnaked wrote:

Pera pera lang yan. L-)

Aside from their over all performance, determination, standout beauty and charming personalities... there is one more thing that is common to all of our past international beaucon winners (Pia, Megan, Kylie, Bea Rose, Lara, Angelia, Jamie). They are all part of one of two major beauty camps in the Phils pageant scene.

A&Q and KF have trained many of the most successful beauty queens in recent history.

It is no wonder that many aspiring beauty delegates dream of being accepted in one of these camps. They are trained in runway, Q and A , access to hair and makeup tutorials and to some of the leading fashion designers.

Yes ofcourse malaking tulong ang camps pero its still up to the girl to perform aside from the sash factor.
bifnaked

Postby Harmonia » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:51 pm

bifnaked wrote:
Harmonia wrote:
bifnaked wrote:

Pera pera lang yan. L-)

Yes ofcourse malaking tulong ang camps pero its still up to the girl to perform aside from the sash factor.

:=p
Harmonia

Postby The Alchemist » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:12 pm

Puteri Indonesia Org know how to play the game. They send their Miss Universe Rep to A&Q & MI Rep to KF.

Each camps has their own forte but both are good in all pageants.

Lets wait of KF can produce an Miss Universe crown(Rachel or in the next few years)
The Alchemist
PAGEANT APPRENTICES are novice experts & connoisseurs.
PAGEANT APPRENTICES are novice experts & connoisseurs.

Real Life Name/Nick: Mar
Date of Birth: 15 Jul 1984
Profession: Traveler
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: Traveling

Postby XerxesBreik » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:15 pm

Just looked at the posted IG photo from KF for a bit. Daming ingratang indons na kesyo they paid for it and it's just a service. Sana next time, di na tumanggap ang Philippine camps ng taga ibang bansa. Kung year after year magtetrain sila ng mga taga ibang bansa, sooner or later, makukuha din nila ung formula, at di lang yun, sure ako i-iimprove pa nila, and they even have access to more funding and better wardrobe, sure lalagapak na Pinas pag nagka ganun. This is like the olympics. Why the hell should you train your competitors, when you yourself is still struggling to get on the top? Di pa naman tayo Venezuela caliber para maging kampante at magtrain ng one or two girls from other countries. Sana kasi wala ng camp rivalry, after ng bb. pilipinas, sana nag jojoint effort ang A&Q at KF sa pag train ng girls, lalo na kung ung isang camp expert sa isang pageant na nakuha ng kabilang camp. Parehas lang naman silang Pilipinas nirerepresenta.
XerxesBreik
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Date of Birth: 23 Jun 1995
Profession: none
Hobbies/Interests: ..,..

Postby XerxesBreik » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:33 pm

I also like this particular comment: "clara_clara106: @kfforcrownandcountry @btyqnmkr @aces_and_queens @jonasempire.ph proud n proud kayo sa pgpupunyagi ng ibang lahi pero sila Hindi man Lang kayo lingunin at pasalamatan".

Ewan ko ba sa A&Q at KF. Sobrang tindi ng rivalry. Sana country first muna.
XerxesBreik

Date of Birth: 23 Jun 1995
Profession: none
Hobbies/Interests: ..,..

Postby Alayne » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:06 pm

Tulad ng nabanggit nung iba dito, yung dalawang kapitbahay natin mas mapondo ang kanilang mga organisasyon at mukhang mas madaming willing mag sponsor sa national costumes, evening gowns and outfits ng mga kandidata nila. All out sila sa suporta kahit na magastos. So kung pati yung training ibabahagi sa mga kapitbahay natin eh sooner or later mawawala na yung edge ng sarili nating mga kandidata.

Post-Barraza, HIT or MISS naman yung national costumes, evening gowns and outfits ng mga kandidata natin. Yung kay Mariel na yata ang pinaka-chakang national costume ng isang Miss Philippines sa isang major pageant. Mapa-color, design and fitting waley na waley eh.

Alayne
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 09 Sep 1989
Profession: F.A.
Hobbies/Interests: Photography

Postby Alayne » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:18 pm

XerxesBreik wrote:I also like this particular comment: "clara_clara106: @kfforcrownandcountry @btyqnmkr @aces_and_queens @jonasempire.ph proud n proud kayo sa pgpupunyagi ng ibang lahi pero sila Hindi man Lang kayo lingunin at pasalamatan".

Ewan ko ba sa A&Q at KF. Sobrang tindi ng rivalry. Sana country first muna.

True, kung ang KF at yung ibang KF-trained Binibinis like Rachel and Bea Rose eh naki-congratulate at proud moment na sa kanilang social media account publicly para sa latest MI winner...let's see kung magpapasalamat yung kapitbahay natin publicly.
Alayne

Date of Birth: 09 Sep 1989
Profession: F.A.

Postby pacifico falafoxy » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:54 pm

They should NOT share all the secrets to non-Pinoy beauties.
Protect your own products and innovation.
Trade and business secrets must be protected. That’s a given.

That’s why USA and Russia are not cooperating, not seeing eye to eye and not sharing technological and nuclear power and secrets for big reasons. You use these secrets are leverage at one point.

Too much generosity and hospitality are Pinoys’ downfall to future successes.

Non-Pinoy beauties should have a limited fast-tracked short crash course.
That’s it.
pacifico falafoxy

Real Life Name/Nick: Fico
Date of Birth: 15 Oct 1994
Profession: Healthcare
Hobbies/Interests: Internet, travelling

Postby Queen Kurdapia » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:26 am

As if Pinoys don't criticize and bash other girls including Indonesia. It's like a pot calling a kettle black.

Stoichio wrote:

It's Queen Kurdapia to you B I A A A T C H!
Queen Kurdapia

Real Life Name/Nick: Maldita Ka
Date of Birth: 06 Dec 1968
Profession: Muse
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry

Postby Southern Lad » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:10 am

Call me selfish but I hate this thing - KF and A&Q training foreign ladies (there should be a limit to what extent if ever). The camp wars have gone too far. A&Q trained Kezia and Bunga, then KF with Kevin and that Miss Gwand girl plus this ungrateful Indonesian fans. And the camp rivalry continues in Miss Universe with Miss Philippines Rachel Peters under KF while Miss Indonesia Bunga under A&Q. Though, I don't like Mariel (for her attitude) and never supported her - this must be stopped. Let's see what Stella Araneta can do in next year's competition.
Last edited by Southern Lad on Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
MISS PHILIPPINES WISHLIST

Samantha Lo | Diana Mackey | Alaiza Malinao | Kim Jones | Gazini Ganados

Southern Lad

Date of Birth: 22 Dec 1985
Profession: Beauty Banker
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Ox

Postby HARVIN » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:16 am

Not a fan of both. Both mediocre beauties.

Russia should have won Miss Earth 2017 =O/ =O/ =O/

and Venezuela for Miss International 2017.

=O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/
HARVIN
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Date of Birth: 25 Jan 2015
Profession: Haters Destroyer
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: World Issue, Universe issue rather.

Postby SPITTING BANANA » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:22 am

Well and good .
Train more foreigners .
Keep them coming.

Trade secret ... Trade secret ... PWE !
These training camps need money to thrive ... That's the reality .
Accolades cannot bring food to the table and pay the bills.
It's their business ... And they have the right to do whatever they want to do .
And they train Filipinas din naman ... Problem is ... Some of them don't listen
SPITTING BANANA

Date of Birth: 21 May 2008
Profession: =======
Hobbies/Interests: ==============

Postby SPITTING BANANA » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:48 am

What's next ?

Mag aklas ang mga bakla at ipagbawal ang mga pinoy fashion designers selling pageant gowns to foreigners ?
SPITTING BANANA

Date of Birth: 21 May 2008
Profession: =======
Hobbies/Interests: ==============

Postby hauteegirl » Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:32 am

Their formula is to save money to pay off gullible philippine beauty camps. Once they learned the tricks, these pinoy camps will start losing. Just watch! =;))
hauteegirl

Real Life Name/Nick: Queen
Date of Birth: 14 Jan 2008
Profession: beauty queen
Hobbies/Interests: exotic plants hobbyist

Postby moschino8 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:39 am

Karen deserves to be with Carousel productions cause she looks like horse
moschino8
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.

Real Life Name/Nick: Marc
Date of Birth: 18 Dec 1970
Profession: BEAUTY/FASHION CRITIC
Hobbies/Interests: eNTERTAINMENT

Postby Stoichio » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:04 am

bifnaked wrote:
Stoichio wrote:
bifnaked wrote:

Pera pera lang yan. L-)

Wala pa tayong sash factor nun no at wala akong kilala na taga KF or A&Q, at di ako interesado.

Anyway, did you know that Miss Japan (the 4th runner up) also trained with KF? Here is the proof and KF is even proud of it:

I think I posted that in the official coverage thread because I saw a blog that her mom is Pinay. But Xamurai said no, her mom is not Pinay.
Stoichio

Next

Return to GENERAL