ND Thailand drops Miss Earth franchise

ND Thailand drops Miss Earth franchise

Postby aimee_aimee » Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:37 pm

------------------
To those who wrote their comment in a languages other than English, I am so sorry for your wasted time. I can read only Thai, English and French.

And I'm so sorry to those who I do not reply to their comments. This topic is originally only for informing the update news in Thailand... not for having an endless argument.

After repeatedly replying the same thing again and again, I start getting bored of discussion. Anyway, please feel free to write whatever you want in this topic. I don't mind. Even I do not have enough time to read, I am sure others will do, especially Earthlings, they will give you reputation.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the title: Immediate after the pageant ended. Adisorn Suddee announced that he will no longer hold the national directorship of Miss Earth Thailand.

------------
In my opinion, Miss Universe Thailand organization will no longer let its runner-up join this pageant too. And we not need to talk about Grand Thailand / Supranational Thailand / World Thailand organization.
------------
Then .... Miss Earth Thailand franchise is now available to anyone who is interested.

Message from Ninoska to Fahsai.

And for those who said that Fahsai has no brain. she is not only in the dean's list but she also graduated with GPA 3.955 of 4

Miss Earth Thailand 2018 need her new ND. she really has a potential !!!

Last edited by aimee_aimee on Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:41 pm, edited 6 times in total.
aimee_aimee
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: Am
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1979
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: researcher
Hobbies/Interests: fashion designer

Re: ND Thailand drops Miss Earth franchise

Postby Busyboy » Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:07 pm

Thanks for all Fahsai... You are beautiful, and we all know, intelligent... ME was so fortunate to have you as one of its daughters.

And thanks also aimee-aimee, for the shade. I get what you mean. But still, thanks for you are still interested enough to deliver us the news. Cheers!
THE BIG FOUR

M U - M W - M E - M I
Busyboy
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 31 May 1984
Profession: Hobbyist
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: Travel/Trivia

Postby mrgary » Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:10 pm

I know that there were also countless Filipinos and international fans who supported the Thai candidate. I, myself, was one of them. Unfortunately, Fahsai just didn't deliver the goods. She choked on the simplest and easiest "Millennials" hashtag question. She kept repeating that "Think of Mother Earth as an extension of the living room" spiel like a broken record. In the beginning, I thought she was very relatable with her platform when I first heard her at an interview several weeks ago. But then, she still kept saying the same things over and over again without elaborating or giving us another point of view about her platform. That was really sad. Worse, she looked exhausted and had lost her spark on stage since the start of the programme. I expected to be wowed by her because of the hype that went on for weeks on this forum but she looked so lost on stage. The catwalk performance wasn't solid, the posture was just off, and the poses were very forgettable. She didn't tease the camera during the swimsuit segment. She had a beautiful face but she didn't flaunt it. Do not blame the ME organisation for the failure of the Thai candidate to deliver her best on that fateful night.
mrgary
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 15 May 1969
Profession: Businessman
Hobbies/Interests: Piano-playing, Blogging, Traveling

Postby hahahahuhu » Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:28 pm

Let's face it ....

She choked when it mattered. She was my bet too, she was my winner in my PG entry and I was hoping she would win but she faltered.

Maybe the nerves got the better of her. I don't know whatever happened to her but after she spoke I knew she was gone.... =O/ =O/

I believe she is an intelligent girl but she lost composure.

She was everybody's favorite. When she walked in the evening gown, I said we have a winner.
But then when she walked in the swimsuit, i saw cracks (she wasn't toned - and yes awkward) but i still believe the crown was hers. Then she spoke and everything crashed. Oh well, I began rooting for Colombia.
Last edited by hahahahuhu on Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hahahahuhu

Real Life Name/Nick: Great
Date of Birth: 21 Feb 1999
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Speaker
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing, pageant watching

Postby Reeves » Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:32 pm

You may post all her academic achievements tucked on her sleeve but nothing can negate the fact that she failed big time in understanding and articulating the now commonly used demographic word MILLENNIALS. Her defeat was her own making and the judges' decision to drop her from the top 4 was fair judging. No one can dispute that fact that she fucked her chance big time. Regarding the ND's dropping of franchise only prove he is a sore loser and his departure won't diminish the prestige Miss Earth has as a established institution. Beauty queens in any pageant do come and go, but a well-defined advocacy remain and can stand the test of time. I tell you Miss Earth is here to stay no matter what and with or without Thailand.
Last edited by Reeves on Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reeves
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1990
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: Accountant
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Outdoor runnning, traveling, gym

Postby Geeyourhair » Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:40 pm

hahahahuhu wrote:Let's face it ....

She choked when it mattered. She was my bet too, she was my winner in my PG entry and I was hoping she would win but she faltered.

Maybe the nerves got the better of her. I don't know whatever happened to her but after she spoke I knew she was gone.... =O/ =O/

I believe she is an intelligent girl but she lost composure.

Indeed!

Fahsai was brainy---I think she got mental blocked or something maybe because of the pressure--remember she tops all pageant sites prediction.

About the National Director quitting---well, it shows their own organization is kinda weak. As the saying goes--quitters never win so palagi silang ganyan they will not really get to win a crown.

I think daming pipila dyan to be next Miss Earth Thailand national director. Baka si Nawatt pipila na naman lol
Geeyourhair

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1995
Profession: Professional
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: social media

Postby Bonitillo Campanella » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:00 pm

>:D< >:D<

Angela, gracias por hacer historia guapa!
=D>

Bonitillo Campanella
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Estibaliz Kloutier
Date of Birth: 01 Jul 1994
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: PR Maven
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Miss Universe, MW, MI

Postby aimee_aimee » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:53 pm

mrgary wrote:

I know that there were also countless Filipinos and international fans who supported the Thai candidate. I, myself, was one of them. Unfortunately, Fahsai just didn't deliver the goods. She choked on the simplest and easiest "Millennials" hashtag question. She kept repeating that "Think of Mother Earth as an extension of the living room" spiel like a broken record. In the beginning, I thought she was very relatable with her platform when I first heard her at an interview several weeks ago. But then, she still kept saying the same things over and over again without elaborating or giving us another point of view about her platform. That was really sad. Worse, she looked exhausted and had lost her spark on stage since the start of the programme. I expected to be wowed by her because of the hype that went on for weeks on this forum but she looked so lost on stage. The catwalk performance wasn't solid, the posture was just off, and the poses were very forgettable. She didn't tease the camera during the swimsuit segment. She had a beautiful face but she didn't flaunt it. Do not blame the ME organisation for the failure of the Thai candidate to deliver her best on that fateful night.

She did gave a correct answer : I believe that MilleNNials and everyone should treat the mother earth as the way you want to be treated.-- then she explain on her advocacy and her thought to environment issue.

Why MEO needed to separate hashtag into 2 jars. Ones in the left jar were much more difficult than ones in the right jar ( they were not directly related to the environment nor the pageant) We saw that the girls came to standby next to each jar...it's clear that MEO had decided to give a difficult set to Australia / Thailand /the Netherlands / Colombia... and the more easy one to the Philippines/ Russia / Venezuela / Czech. How MEO can correctly evaluate candidates' intelligence level by giving one candidate very difficult question and another candidate super easy question.

One more about hashtag MilleNials, it was not only typo,..it is not a worldwide hashtag as the host claimed on stage, not at all. It is only hit in US.

Last edited by aimee_aimee on Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
aimee_aimee

Postby aimee_aimee » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:57 pm

Reeves wrote:You may post all her academic achievements tucked on her sleeve but nothing can negate the fact that she failed big time in understanding and articulating the now commonly used demographic word MILLENNIALS. Her defeat was her own making and the judges' decision to drop her from the top 4 was fair judging. No one can dispute that fact that she fucked her chance big time. Regarding the ND's dropping of franchise only prove he is a sore loser and his departure won't diminish the prestige Miss Earth has as a established institution. Beauty queens in any pageant do come and go, but a well-defined advocacy remain and can stand the test of time. I tell you Miss Earth is here to stay no matter what and with or without Thailand.

She did gave a correct answer : I believe that MilleNNials and everyone should treat the mother earth as the way you want to be treated.-- then she explain on her advocacy and her thought to environment issue.

Why MEO needed to separate hashtag into 2 jars. Ones in the left jar were much more difficult than ones in the right jar ( they were not directly related to the environment nor the pageant) We saw that the girls came to standby next to each jar...it's clear that MEO had decided to give a difficult set to Australia / Thailand /the Netherlands / Colombia... and the more easy one to the Philippines/ Russia / Venezuela / Czech. How MEO can correctly evaluate candidates' intelligence level by giving one candidate very difficult question and another candidate super easy question.

One more about hashtag MilleNials, it was not only typo,..it is not a worldwide hashtag as the host claimed on stage, not at all. It is only hit in US.

aimee_aimee

Postby iamchelsea » Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:09 pm

It may not be a worldwide term but if you are exposed to social media you will be aware of what it means. Let's not forget she lived in Canada. Don't tell me Canadians don't know what a Millennial is? Millennial is a term used in almost all of the Westernized countries especially in social media, in various blogs, vlogs, articles and even memes. Don't make it as an excuse to say that it's not a global term.

In order to be an ambassador, you have to be knowledgeable enough to certain words. I know she did a great job as Miss Earth Thailand but she just failed big time in that round. that cost her stakes of winning Miss Earth 2017.
iamchelsea
ANGELS are the nicest persons of the forum.
ANGELS are the nicest persons of the forum.

Real Life Name/Nick: CHELSEA
Date of Birth: 09 Apr 1998
Profession: Student
Hobbies/Interests: Miss Earth, Miss USA, Miss Universe

Postby ne0n » Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:14 pm

Understandable move. Cory Quirino dropped the Miss World franchise after Catriona's loss. Fahsai will always be remembered as one of the best Miss Thailand Earth.
ne0n
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: ne0n
Date of Birth: 04 Apr 2010
Profession: Medical
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Postby mrgary » Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:41 pm

aimee_aimee wrote:
mrgary wrote:

No, she did not answer the question. There was a huge disconnect in her answer because she segued into Al Gore's "The Inconvenient Truth" where she had a hard time trying to reconcile with the hashtag question. She could have counted herself as a millennial and started from there in her answer, and explained what the views of the millennials were in this day and age in regard to protecting Mother Earth. She shouldn't have used the word, "us", because "us" could mean the G.I. generation, the silent generation, the baby boomers, generation X'ers, the millennials, and generation Z'ers. She generalized it instead of focusing on one generation which was supposedly the millennials. Besides, who doesn't know the word, "millennials"? I came from Vancouver, Canada before moving to New York City. Fahsai graduated from the University of Calgary which is in Canada. She should have known this word as I and other Canadians do!
Last edited by mrgary on Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.
mrgary

Postby Geeyourhair » Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:20 pm

Geesh---millenneal word only in the US? Stupidity as its finest. I even learned this word while watching tv shows, news, etc. here in Canada. And Fahsai being a Canadian & a bright lady, should know what to call her generation.

And what you said--the bowl where Thailand, Colombia, and Australia were the hard ones compared to Philippines bowl yet Colombia & Australia managed to enter the top 4 but Thailand didn't. Where is the logic?

Stupidity as its finest.
Geeyourhair

Postby Geeyourhair » Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:26 pm

And if there is a hardest hashtag in the top 8---it is actually the "biodiversity". This word is so science and normal people will not understand it. You need to understand the science part of this word to better explain it. But the word "millinneal" even a little kid knows this word.
Geeyourhair

Postby aimee_aimee » Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:04 pm

Geeyourhair wrote:And if there is a hardest hashtag in the top 8---it is actually the "biodiversity". This word is so science and normal people will not understand it. You need to understand the science part of this word to better explain it. But the word "millinneal" even a little kid knows this word.

Please kindly be informed that you misspelled the word "Millennials" it is not "millinneal" nor "millenials" as shown in Miss Earth Final.

Please see the worldwide popularity of the hashtag "Millennials" and "Biodiversity" below

aimee_aimee

Postby Geeyourhair » Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:20 pm

aimee_aimee wrote:
Geeyourhair wrote:And if there is a hardest hashtag in the top 8---it is actually the "biodiversity". This word is so science and normal people will not understand it. You need to understand the science part of this word to better explain it. But the word "millinneal" even a little kid knows this word.

Please kindly be informed that you misspelled the word "Millennials" it is not "millinneal" nor "millenials" as shown in Miss Earth Final.

Please see the worldwide popularity of the hashtag "Millennials" and "Biodiversity" below

I know it is misspelled doesn't matter. If you mispel the word millionaire people know what this word is. One can not hide their stupidity in the spellling.
Geeyourhair

Postby biancapamela » Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:32 pm

Fahsai will always be one of my favorite Thai delegates in recent history. She should give pageants another shot, someone should convince her to join Miss World or Miss International, because her beauty is hard to come by in the world of pageantry. I'm sure another ND will pick up the franchise for M.E.
biancapamela

Real Life Name/Nick: Clarence Ilanan
Date of Birth: 14 Feb 1980
Profession: Actor
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: Musical Theater

Postby Geeyourhair » Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:32 pm

And granting that the word mileneal (the hell with spelling) is not popular in Thailand--Fahsai being a Canadian breed, degree holder with a distinction to boot--is unforgivabable to not knowing this word. Now, if she can not explain this simple word which is just a name of her generation, how can you let her carry the heavy of responsibilities of being Miss Earth? But don't get me wrong, I actually love Fahsai she is my 2nd choice after Puerto Rico. It is just that--it was a bad night for her. Maybe she is not destine for Miss Earth--maybe she is destined for Miss Universe where "brain" isn't that much of a need.
Geeyourhair

Postby aimee_aimee » Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:54 pm

Geeyourhair wrote:And granting that the word mileneal (the hell with spelling) is not popular in Thailand--Fahsai being a Canadian breed, degree holder with a distinction to boot--is unforgivabable to not knowing this word. Now, if she can not explain this simple word which is just a name of her generation, how can you let her carry the heavy of responsibilities of being Miss Earth? But don't get me wrong, I actually love Fahsai she is my 2nd choice after Puerto Rico. It is just that--it was a bad night for her. Maybe she is not destine for Miss Earth--maybe she is destined for Miss Universe where "brain" isn't that much of a need.

The truth is .... It is not a worldwide use hashtag at all. It hit only among the Americans. Its popularity of this hashtag is very low in other English-speaking countries.
aimee_aimee

Postby chinchansoo » Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:56 pm

Kelangan pa bang ipost yung mga grades nya, kakalokah!!!! Na hurt si merlat, umasa, na mental blocked, na bobo, nawala ang crown! Ganyan ang mga millennials ngaun!! Charot..
chinchansoo

Real Life Name/Nick: Chin Chan Soo Paweekhan
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1985
Profession: Director
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: You are soo China

Postby manoypoe » Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:58 pm

SHE IS STILL MY QUEEN WITH NETHERLANDS. THERE ARE THINGS THAT ARE NOT MEANT TO BE. FAHSAI AND FAITH ALMOST HAD IT BUT THEY LET THE CROWN PASS THROUGH THEIR BEAUTIFUL HEADS. SHE IS STILL THE BEST MISS EARTH THAILAND FOR ME.

FOR THE ND, HE IS STILL YOUNG. HE DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO TAKE DEFEAT PROFESSIONALLY. ANY DECISION TRIGGERED BY YOUR ANGER AND EMOTION - THERE WILL ALWAYS BE REGRETS IN THE END. HE MUST HAVE KEPT HIS COOL AND LET THE EMOTION SUBSIDE. AND IF INDEED HE STILL DOES NOT WANT IT.. THEN SO BE IT. IF FAHSAI, FOR EXAMPLE, ANSWERED THE Q AND A BRILLIANTLY AND STILL DID NOT ADVANCE TO TOP4, THEN YOU HAVE ALL THE RIGHT TO SEEK REDRESS FOR THE INJUSTICE.

I PINNED MY HOPE TO FAHSAI EVEN IF MY ULTIMATE FAVORITE WAS NETHERLANDS. COZ I KNOW THE Q AND A WOULD BE A PIECE OF CAKE FOR HER. HER NERVES GOT INTO HER. THE MOMENT SHE ASKED THE HOST - I HAD ALREADY THE FEELING THAT SHE WOULD MESS UP BUT STILL HOPING THAT SHE WOULD AT LEAST GIVE A BETTER ANSWER. AH FAHSAI, IF ONLY. BUT STILL, I ADMIRE YOU. YOU WILL ALWAYS BE MY QUEEN. :=p :=p :7 :7
manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby aimee_aimee » Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:03 pm

Geeyourhair wrote:
aimee_aimee wrote:

I know it is misspelled doesn't matter. If you mispel the word millionaire people know what this word is. One can not hide their stupidity in the spellling.

I agree with you one can not hide their stupidity in the spelling. (it has only 2 L's not 3.)
aimee_aimee

Postby hauteegirl » Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:15 pm

The thing is, she competed in local Thailand with a mindset of winning Miss Universe. Let's not forget this was not her first to compete locally (3x maybe i read somewhere). She was only plucked from 2nd runner up and appointed as Miss Earth Thailand few months before Miss Earth 2017 pageant proper. I believed it was too late for her to know what the pageant is all about. Of course, she not dumb shes just not fully aware to gear herself up mentally for Miss Earth competition. As Miss Earth Singapore say, Miss Earth is a tough competition and it's not just about pretty face.
hauteegirl

Real Life Name/Nick: Queen
Date of Birth: 14 Jan 2008
Profession: beauty queen
Hobbies/Interests: exotic plants hobbyist

Postby aimee_aimee » Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:20 pm

mrgary wrote:
aimee_aimee wrote:
mrgary wrote:

No, she did not answer the question. There was a huge disconnect in her answer because she segued into Al Gore's "The Inconvenient Truth" where she had a hard time trying to reconcile with the hashtag question. She could have counted herself as a millennial and started from there in her answer, and explained what the views of the millennials were in this day and age in regard to protecting Mother Earth. She shouldn't have used the word, "us", because "us" could mean the G.I. generation, the silent generation, the baby boomers, generation X'ers, the millennials, and generation Z'ers. She generalized it instead of focusing on one generation which was supposedly the millennials. Besides, who doesn't know the word, "millennials"? I came from Vancouver, Canada before moving to New York City. Fahsai graduated from the University of Calgary which is in Canada. She should have known this word as I and other Canadians do!

You just said it by yourself : you've moved to New York. Thank you to give more weight to the hashtag popularity map above.
aimee_aimee

Postby kyowa » Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:11 pm

I can still remember in my younger age the saddest part of Philippine Dark age in pageantry. A back to back to back to back countless empty handed delagates waving their hands goibng back in Philippine Soil. But Philippines ND never stop there. Instead challenge that one day there is hope. And now look at the Philippines? Just saying...
kyowa

Real Life Name/Nick: kyowamo
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1981
Profession: Chemist
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Internet Browsing

Postby I Am A Woman REALLY! » Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:23 pm

I was rooting for her - until her lackluster performance on finals night. She shouldn't be embarrassed; mental block happens to all of us. Top 8 is a big feat!
I Am A Woman REALLY!

Real Life Name/Nick: Lady Voy
Date of Birth: 01 Oct 1991
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Student
Hobbies/Interests: Sashaying down the street

Postby mrgary » Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:27 pm

aimee_aimee wrote:
mrgary wrote:
aimee_aimee wrote:
mrgary wrote:

You just said it by yourself : you've moved to New York. Thank you to give more weight to the hashtag popularity map above.

Dude, I moved to NYC with my wife only 18 months ago to be closer to our children while they're in college, alright? Don't make me the dumb person here because I am not the one who fucked up on stage and lost the chance to win the crown. I've known the word, "millennials", or "Generation Y", since decades ago whilst in Canada. In fact, there was another word called, "millennium" that also became an overused word in Canada during the last decade . Dude, just face it and don't overanalyse things. Our predicted winner, Fahsai, fucked it up big time! That was it.
mrgary

Postby Miss Pretty » Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:00 pm

Problem is not about Fahsai didn't win but the winner is UG*Y! Miss Earth Organization and the Philippines tried too hard to get another crowd, very greedy. To be honest, Miss Philippines shouldn't have been in the top 16 and she would never be if it is other beauty pageant. This is a beauty contest, so beauty should be considered too. Lots of pretty girl in this batch but the UG*Y hometown girl win. So damn proud.
Miss Pretty

Real Life Name/Nick: Jay
Date of Birth: 01 Aug 1976
Profession: Marketing
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Hobbies/Interests: Film, Music, Art, Travel

Postby Vuvusheila » Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:18 pm

poor Ms Thailand. Based on her perf, everybody had high expectations of her even the locals, but she didn't deliver. perhaps if she was trained properly then she could have scored higher as she has all the good physical qualities of a beauty queen. That is just it and it. Even up to this hour, people are miserable because she failed. And in their misery, they call Ms Karen Ibasco UGLY, withought even knowing her true character. But blessed are the persecuted for theirs is the kingdom of GOD.
Vuvusheila

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1983
Profession: model
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Hobbies/Interests: missosologizing

Postby mrgary » Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:23 pm

Miss Pretty wrote:Problem is not about Fahsai didn't win but the winner is UG*Y! Miss Earth Organization and the Philippines tried too hard to get another crowd, very greedy. To be honest, Miss Philippines shouldn't have been in the top 16 and she would never be if it is other beauty pageant. This is a beauty contest, so beauty should be considered too. Lots of pretty girl in this batch but the UG*Y hometown girl win. So damn proud.

Who gives a rat's ass if she were ugly? Who cares if she looked like a fish, or if she had two heads? The fact remains that she owned the stage that night and won the crown. Period. She's now Miss Earth 2017. There isn't any pageant that crowns beautiful women every year. Mpule was ugly! Stephanie was ugly! Miss Globe 2016 from India was ugly! Miss Intercontinental 2014 was fucking ugly! And yes, any beauty queen MUST strive real hard to achieve the crown and bring honour to her country. What is the use of representing your people if you aren't greedy enough to win a crown? That would surely defeat the purpose of competing. Of course, Karen should be proud winning the crown. It was her moment. She didn't f**k up unlike our bets!
Last edited by mrgary on Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
mrgary

Next

Return to Miss Earth