MISS BRAZIL EARTH 2017 IS DETHRONED!

Forum rules
Welcome to Missosology! RULES: Freedom of speech allowed but 1. NO CROSSING LIMITS AS DIRECT RACIST REMARKS, NUDE OR VIOLENT PICS. 2. NO SPAMMING/FLOODING 3. NO ADVERTISING 4. NO BLACKMAILING/VIOLATING/DIVULGING PRIVACY/personal infos of members as posting their real life pic/real life name without their consent. 5. NO AVENGING/ATTACKING MEMBERS ON THEIR PHYSICAL LOOKS 6. NO REPUTATION BUTTON ABUSE. Any question, feel free to post in the Help Desk section till a Moderator/Admin responds. HAVE FUN!

MISS BRAZIL EARTH 2017 IS DETHRONED!

Postby hamontsuji » Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:55 pm

Bruna Vinzintin is not longer Miss Brazil Earth 2017. She is dethroned after her oficial statement and the Miss Brazil Earth Org. posted in it official pag at facebook.

Check it:

"COMUNICADO
Quando em Março do presente ano, assumimos a responsabilidade de realizar o Miss Brasil Earth, que há já vários anos não se vinha realizando, estaríamos longe de imaginar todo o esforço, trabalho e dedicação que este novo Desafio tem exigido. Apesar de muita adversidade ter surgido no caminho, o nosso compromisso com a organização Miss Earth sempre falou mais alto e honramos a nossa palavra. O resultado final compensou todo o esforço e dedicação, por todo um evento lindo, emotivo e que nos trouxe muita esperança futura.
Desde logo motivados e empenhados em conseguir um bom resultado no Miss Earth 2017, o nosso foco passou a ser a vencedora do Miss Brasil Earth 2017 - Bruna Vizintin. O sucesso da Bruna Vizintin seria o sucesso do Miss Brasil Earth e vice versa. A nossa preocupação sempre foi e continuará sendo, a afirmação do Miss Brasil Earth.
Infelizmente, por questões contratuais envolvendo o Regulamento do concurso, não será possível que a candidata vencedora do concurso represente o Brasil no Miss Earth 2017.
Por conta disso, a organização nacional Miss Brasil Earth, informa que destituiu Bruna Vizintin do título de Miss Brasil Earth 2017.
A organização deseja muito sucesso para o futuro da Bruna Vizintin e confia em cumprir com o nosso propósito de ter uma nova candidata Brasileira que será anunciada muito em breve, na forma do Regulamento do concurso." - Miss Brazil Earth Org.

"Good morning!
Due to all the people who have been contacting me through social networks, asking about the contest and supporting me on this journey, I’m very sad to communicate my current position in Miss Brazil Earth 2017 and Miss Earth 2017.
Since the day I was invited to participate in this important contest, I have been dedicating myself fully and preparing myself daily to all the criteria demanded by it. From videos, photographic essays, elaboration of a social plan related to the theme given, and all the costs that I, my family and my coordinator have had so far.
The new coordination of the contest here in Brazil, at no time passed (until the date of the Miss Brazil Earth 2017) a contract to be analyzed and signed. Therefore, two weeks after my coronation I received a representation contract, where as a model, miss and not a lawyer, I sent to a professional in the area, so that he could analyze and position himself on the draft.
Since then, I have been under pressure to sign the original contract, which is only on the side of the contest, not protecting me at any time (according to my lawyer's analysis). We were in this impasse where we had not yet reached a common agreement, we felt that the coordination of Miss Brasil Earth was not willing to accept the terms we suggested, leaving us for up to two weeks without answers, making our time shorter to enter in a consensus due to the date already established for the beginning of the international competition.
I would like them to understand that this contract is not about a product but about Bruna Vizintin, a person who throughout her career of more than 10 years as a model, has always been committed to her work and her goals and that has never experienced such a situation.
I always looked for dialogue and friendly agreement, so this morning I received the email that would be being deprived of my title of MISS BRASIL EARTH 2017. This award I won by merit, for achieving the requirements set by the contest.
And even before receiving any kind of position on the negotiation of the coordination of the contest, has already been disseminated in the specialized media speculations on the subject, to the fact that before even the coordination give a position to our contract, it was already behind the scenes looking for other candidates, not respecting my priority for being the holder of the Miss Brasil Earth 2017 Title.
To all who accompany me and support me, I say that I will fight for this not to occur and that I will be informing everyone of the progress of this situation.
I leave here this communication in the form of an outburst because this dream that I have been preparing for years, today I was taken away.
Thank you all" - Bruna Vizintin, Miss Brazil Earth 2017 Dethroned.

[youtube]i0e8uhcqvJ8[/youtube] [youtube]NNInj4dRot8[/youtube]
[youtube]UsRQk3ttscs[/youtube] [youtube]E-3h_LKNOgI[/youtube]
hamontsuji
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Real Life Name/Nick: HamonTsuji
Date of Birth: 02 Apr 1990
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Administrator
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty Pageants

Re: MISS BRAZIL EARTH 2017 IS DETHRONED!

Postby hamontsuji » Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:56 pm

The new delegate from Brazil will announce.
hamontsuji

Postby Handsama » Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:54 pm

It's a shame that Bruna and her lawyer couldn't accept some of the contractual terms. But that is strictly her prerogative.

I'm not sure though if the org can find a replacement this late but I'll keep my fingers crossed. It would have been awesome if my favorite Miss Pernambuco (Miss Water) can do it but I believe she just started school.
Handsama

Date of Birth: 10 Jan 1987
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Secret
Hobbies/Interests: Reading

Postby SINCHAN SHOE » Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:09 am

I really dont get it. why her handlers? are not amenable with the contract presented by the org to her camp, oh well.
SINCHAN SHOE
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: JAMES
Date of Birth: 22 Sep 1990
Profession: Engineer, Professional Adult Phone Entertainer
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Many to mention

Postby UniversoMundoTierra » Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:33 am

hamontsuji wrote:
The new delegate from Brazil will announce.

I hope Ms Water will compete. Go Ms Pernambuco!!
Universe and World

Earth-International

Supranational-Grand-Intercontinental-United Continents
UniversoMundoTierra

Real Life Name/Nick: poi
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1986
Profession: travel consultant
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: doing extreme sports, cooking, travel

Postby filipinoako28 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:47 am

hamontsuji wrote:

Bruna Vinzintin is not longer Miss Brazil Earth 2017. She is dethroned after her oficial statement and the Miss Brazil Earth Org. posted in it official pag at facebook.

Check it:

"COMUNICADO
Quando em Março do presente ano, assumimos a responsabilidade de realizar o Miss Brasil Earth, que há já vários anos não se vinha realizando, estaríamos longe de imaginar todo o esforço, trabalho e dedicação que este novo Desafio tem exigido. Apesar de muita adversidade ter surgido no caminho, o nosso compromisso com a organização Miss Earth sempre falou mais alto e honramos a nossa palavra. O resultado final compensou todo o esforço e dedicação, por todo um evento lindo, emotivo e que nos trouxe muita esperança futura.
Desde logo motivados e empenhados em conseguir um bom resultado no Miss Earth 2017, o nosso foco passou a ser a vencedora do Miss Brasil Earth 2017 - Bruna Vizintin. O sucesso da Bruna Vizintin seria o sucesso do Miss Brasil Earth e vice versa. A nossa preocupação sempre foi e continuará sendo, a afirmação do Miss Brasil Earth.
Infelizmente, por questões contratuais envolvendo o Regulamento do concurso, não será possível que a candidata vencedora do concurso represente o Brasil no Miss Earth 2017.
Por conta disso, a organização nacional Miss Brasil Earth, informa que destituiu Bruna Vizintin do título de Miss Brasil Earth 2017.
A organização deseja muito sucesso para o futuro da Bruna Vizintin e confia em cumprir com o nosso propósito de ter uma nova candidata Brasileira que será anunciada muito em breve, na forma do Regulamento do concurso." - Miss Brazil Earth Org.

"Good morning!
Due to all the people who have been contacting me through social networks, asking about the contest and supporting me on this journey, I’m very sad to communicate my current position in Miss Brazil Earth 2017 and Miss Earth 2017.
Since the day I was invited to participate in this important contest, I have been dedicating myself fully and preparing myself daily to all the criteria demanded by it. From videos, photographic essays, elaboration of a social plan related to the theme given, and all the costs that I, my family and my coordinator have had so far.
The new coordination of the contest here in Brazil, at no time passed (until the date of the Miss Brazil Earth 2017) a contract to be analyzed and signed. Therefore, two weeks after my coronation I received a representation contract, where as a model, miss and not a lawyer, I sent to a professional in the area, so that he could analyze and position himself on the draft.
Since then, I have been under pressure to sign the original contract, which is only on the side of the contest, not protecting me at any time (according to my lawyer's analysis). We were in this impasse where we had not yet reached a common agreement, we felt that the coordination of Miss Brasil Earth was not willing to accept the terms we suggested, leaving us for up to two weeks without answers, making our time shorter to enter in a consensus due to the date already established for the beginning of the international competition.
I would like them to understand that this contract is not about a product but about Bruna Vizintin, a person who throughout her career of more than 10 years as a model, has always been committed to her work and her goals and that has never experienced such a situation.
I always looked for dialogue and friendly agreement, so this morning I received the email that would be being deprived of my title of MISS BRASIL EARTH 2017. This award I won by merit, for achieving the requirements set by the contest.
And even before receiving any kind of position on the negotiation of the coordination of the contest, has already been disseminated in the specialized media speculations on the subject, to the fact that before even the coordination give a position to our contract, it was already behind the scenes looking for other candidates, not respecting my priority for being the holder of the Miss Brasil Earth 2017 Title.
To all who accompany me and support me, I say that I will fight for this not to occur and that I will be informing everyone of the progress of this situation.
I leave here this communication in the form of an outburst because this dream that I have been preparing for years, today I was taken away.
Thank you all" - Bruna Vizintin, Miss Brazil Earth 2017 Dethroned.

Was this posted on Miss Brasil Earth Org's official social media? Wow, they're ballsy. Posting this although they are being criticized. Not unless Bruna posted it w/o consent of her ND's. Is this the first time that Brazil is not represented?

Although it is her prerogative to question the contract, she has no grounds to fight the dethronement (is she questioning it still). The org has the right to dethrone her if they don't agree on the terms.

And here I am thinking that India was a lost cause this year. It is shocking that Miss Earth powerhouse Brazil is on the verge of skipping ME's 17th edition
filipinoako28
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 09 Mar 1983
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Financial analyst
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing the net

Postby cindy_kato » Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:56 am

We should just applaud Bruna's decision to step down as Miss Brazil Earth.

Because deep inside her, she knows that she's the worst Brazilian representative to Miss Earth in recent years and there's a big possibility that she will clap big time.

So to Bruna, nice move on your part.
"In pageant world full of Megan Young and Pia Wurtzbach, all we need is a Dayana Mendoza."
cindy_kato
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Maldito
Date of Birth: 03 May 1983
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Gangster
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: Misso

Postby DORABIAN » Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:11 pm

PLEASE APPOINT MARTHINA BANDT!!!
THE UGLIEST WINNER IN BIG FOUR PAGEANTS (BIG 3 RATHER).
DORABIAN
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1917
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: FUCKING PEOPLE
Hobbies/Interests: FUCKING

Postby hamontsuji » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:15 pm

INFORMATIONS AT GROUPS IN BRAZIL SAY YASMIN ENGELKE, MISS PARÁ EARTH 2017, IS MISS BRAZIL EARTH 2017.

hamontsuji

Postby Prince Louis » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:07 pm

hamontsuji wrote:
INFORMATIONS AT GROUPS IN BRAZIL SAY YASMIN ENGELKE, MISS PARÁ EARTH 2017, IS MISS BRAZIL EARTH 2017.

Most likely Brazil will clap in Miss Earth 2017
Prince Louis
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.

Date of Birth: 06 Aug 1992
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Follower
Hobbies/Interests: girls, girls, girls and more girls

Postby Jaishee » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:14 pm

Prince Louis wrote:
hamontsuji wrote:

Good thing though, we would really like to see new countries in the Top 16
TEAM PHILIPPINES 2024
UNIVERSE: -
WORLD: GWEN FOURNIOL
EARTH: -
INTERNATIONAL: ANGELICA LOPEZ
SUPRANATIONAL: ALETHEA AMBROSIO
Jaishee
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Jaishee
Date of Birth: 08 Mar 1998
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Physiotherapy Graduate
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Postby UniversoMundoTierra » Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:49 am

Jaishee wrote:
Prince Louis wrote:
hamontsuji wrote:

Good thing though, we would really like to see new countries in the Top 16

What a huge downgrade!! Enjoy the pageant though! =0
Universe and World

Earth-International

Supranational-Grand-Intercontinental-United Continents
UniversoMundoTierra

Real Life Name/Nick: poi
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1986
Profession: travel consultant
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: doing extreme sports, cooking, travel

Return to GENERAL