<3 The Duchess' MISS EARTH EARLY FAVORITES<3

<3 The Duchess' MISS EARTH EARLY FAVORITES<3

Postby The Duchess » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:26 am

THE DUCHESS’ EARLY FAVORITES
MISS EARTH 2017

Well well well, here comes the Miss Earth 2017 pageant to be held in Manila and we already have a few beautiful young ladies to talk about and add to our Top 15. This was a big week for the Americas crowning a couple of their representatives to the Miss Earth and Universe pageants, one of them being Venezuela with the beautiful Nina. After knowing my representative for this pageant, I got even more excited about it even though I have never truly religiously followed Miss Earth until now. So here I will post their scores and also their main weakness and strengths so I know what to look for when the months advance until November. The girls in the Top 8 and 16 will have a background as to which of all elemental titles they could catch if they reach their fullest potential. That does not mean that this particular girl will be that tittle but it’s a good idea in terms of searching for the right fit. So, enjoy, and be free to comment on what I’ve written here today. Thank you.

*I HAD WAY BETTER PICTURES BUT MY PROGRAM WASN’T WORKING*

MISS EARTH 2017: THAILAND (PAWEESUDA DROUIN)
Is there really much I could say to explain the thousands of reasons for which Paweesuda could take the title? Is it really necessary? Okay. Well the reality is that Thailand has send one of the fiercest ladies I have ever seen probably in all my years in pageants. This girl is beautiful with a smile that can light up a whole room and that to me is extremely sexy in a person. She also possesses such grace on stage that is vital for pageants like this one, with a very well knowledge of English which is ever the more helpful. This girl barely needs makeup yet her face is versatile enough to work with amounts of it. Now, the only thing that could curse her performance in the Philippines is unfortunally herself for she sometimes acts too safe. And I’m afraid a Big 5 pageants is not the place to be safe, much less a Miss Earth which sometimes tends to favor unexpected candidates. She has to trust in her own performance and skill so she doesn’t end up in the Top 8 or god forbid the Top 16. The best example for this is I think Brenda Azaria in last year’s Miss Universe preliminaries, that even though she performed well it was not her best night. And it’s usually the nerves and pressure that they are being put on, but they NEED to get that out of their heads and perform. I need Paweesuda to win this Miss Earth since she hasn’t been given the chance to grace the Miss Universe catwalk.

MISS AIR 2017: USA (ANDREIA GIBAU)
Now this is the most interesting candidate in this year’s pageant for I didn’t cared for her until the preliminary of the Miss Earth USA. This lady is pure fire on the catwalk complimented by a rather beautiful face, which always helps. Her body is always on point, making her look elegant and healthy and extremely sexy. She is ready to covet the crown if Paweesuda doesn’t take care of herself because this girl is not afraid to take the crown. The same way this girl can only keep at this level of performance, no less because right now what separates Thailand and her is a matter of decisions. We shall all see where this girl will stand in the months to come but I do not see a girl yet that can get her off the Top 4, much less her current spot. Now, I wish for her styling to be one that fits her with a color that elevates her and her performance on the coming pageant. I would hate for her beauty being overshadowed by a Monic moment, my heart is too weak to stand it. So for now I wish her well and that she keeps up the good the good work so that she can get even further than her predecessor on November.

MISS WATER 2017: AUSTRIA (BIANCA KRONSTEINER)
I have to be quite honest, this girl quite honestly embellishes the element of water to the T and that is quite funny because I usually don’t mark them as the actual element given her personality. But this girl is literally that: Subtle, Powerful and Refreshing which can do wonders for her in the upcoming months. She was actually my winner for her respective pageant yet I feel like the title of Miss Earth could fit her more than the Universe crown. This girl takes great pictures, could survive in a no makeup challenge and can walk very well (with different types of walks which is important) all of this is good for this competition. Her bubbly personality would sometimes make people think she lacks fierceness but that would be wrong. She may not be as obvious as USA or Venezuela but it there, waiting to perform and pull surprises as we have seen many times. I hope they make her wear better garments than in her national pageants because she needs stuff that accentuates her beauty. But this girl could really do wonders for her country coming the next few months of training and improvements.

MISS FIRE 2017: VENEZUELA (NINOSKA VAZQUEZ)
I obviously believe that this girl could be the next Miss Earth from Venezuela, that much is an obvious thing. BUT, that will only happen if Nina softens her look on the stage both physically and performance wise. I fear that she is too much on stage and not in a good way for she has certain mannerisms that make her look a little too extra when she walks. And I would actually like her in a tad lighter shade of darkest brown instead of jet black to make her features soft and harmonious. This is not to say her look as it is does not look good, but I would love to see her at least for a couple weeks with a lighter tone. Just a test drive. But she does need to town down her stage mannerism A LOT because they made me absolutely worried that she would lose her national crown, that’s how bad it was. A good thing for her to remember is that she looks best in minimal makeup because she doesn’t need it. I do think that in the coming months she will be trained extremely well by former Miss Earth Aly Henrich so I am not worried of her placement. And who know, maybe with all the right choices she could also be the one to beat because as of now she is almost there but not quite yet a Miss Earth. I am however excited to see how she will be styled coming the final night, green looks majestic on her but I do hope is a less embellished gown. For me her winning one was a tad too much for my taste but she looked amazing regardless, that much is obvious. For now, and possibly the coming months she is MY Miss Fire in the upcoming pageant.

MYANMAR (TIN SANDAR MYO- ELEMENT IS FIRE)
Uh I like this girl’s face, it is absolutely fierce which is surprising to me coming from this country because she is pure and absolute fire. That final night look is one of the few in which I see a girl with perfect styling they usually could do better but this girl was a knockout. That is a type of styling that would do her well in the finals because her face is a very interesting one for it and I will love to see how It turns out. Her official portrait series is one of the best of this year’s competition and I am excited for that because she promises to be FIRE in the finals. I find her candids and her face without makeup is also rather nice so I am not worried about her in that sense.

PUERTO RICO (KARLA APONTE- ELEMENT IS EARTH)
Oh… How excited I am for this girl. You people do not even know how glad I am to see this girl in the international pageant because she has SO MUCH potential. And you will call me nationalistic probably until you see this girls face, body and catwalk because they are the reason she got so far in her national pageant. AND she could have gone further if she would have gone with a different look facially speaking, but I will get to that in a second. The reality is that Karla has every opportunity to achieve a Top 4 in her own merit as of now, possibly as a Miss Water. But with proper training and the right decisions towards her makeup and hairstyle I truly believe her to be a worthy carrier of the Miss Earth crown. She has great communication skills accompanied with a great personality that makes you see why she was chosen for this particular pageant. Her body was the BEST in her national pageant, even better than Danna’s and her catwalk was amazing during both prelims and finals. She has only gotten better since her appointment as Miss Earth PR, opting for a far more natural look in both makeup and hair. This is another girl whose performance will be dictated by her decisions when she is sent to Manila to participate, because I feel like she has every quality to reach the top 5 yet she needs that extra push for the actual crown. Only time and this new franchise holder will tell how good this girl will perform in November, but for now I am very proud of my girl and I bet on her.

SPAIN (AINARA DE SANTAMARIA: ELEMENT IS FIRE)
Now this is a girl that to be honest I didn’t even come across in my days leading up to this list because let’s be honest… there’s too many faces to remember in pageant. BUT I heard about her and researched and I have to say she is a very interesting face that exudes a lot of fire in print and candid’s. She also knows how to model and showcase that face in a good angle the majority of time, she is also very good looking without makeup which is IMPORTANT. I do wish I could find more information on her catwalk and communication skills because I haven’t been able to, I don’t know if it’s my fault hahaha. But since scores are not supposed to be complete yet I am not worried because I’m sure she will let herself better known in other areas on the following months. The only thing I will worry about now is her profile, something about her nose on the side bothers me in some pictures so she should be careful and know her angles. Ainara could do a lot of damage in Miss Earth if her communications skills are as good as that face so I wouldn’t underestimate her just yet. That’s a mistake many made with Katherine and look where it got all of them.

COLOMBIA (JULIANA FRANCO: ELEMENT IS WATER)
I am not the biggest fan of Colombia facially, I have to be honest. I find her face a tad unproportioned on her profile or ¾ moments when we see pictures and such yet it is not to say she lacks beauty… it’s just an odd one. Now, she seems to be a very good candidate that is ready to participate and excel at the Miss Earth this year. She has a rather nice catwalk and seems to be very aware as to how her face and body works in the camera. I am a tad afraid as to how she would perform without makeup in the pageant just like how they will style her. For me it would be great if she can work on her overall package as well as her styling so we can get a good placement to follow her predecessor. Another thing, for this kind of face she needs THE perfect styling because it could make or break her like Maxine Medina last year who should have used her red carpet look instead of her final look. I think that is all I have from her right now but I will definitively keep a very close eye on this girl.

BELARUS (POLLI CANNABIS: ELEMENT IS AIR)
I like this girl a lot now, I find her to be a very interesting candidate that I really want to know far more about than what I do right now. With proximally 6’ this girl is already something that catches the eye, far more when she knows how to model properly and in a very editorial way. Her pictures already belong with magazine and her face is very modelesque and that is a very good thing to have. I want to see this girl walking, that is a most for me because European girls tend to be very lacking in that flavor sassy department, so I really want to know where she stands on that. Her face with minimal to no makeup is actually pretty nice, no complaints there and that red hair can be styled into a lot of versatile looks. She also possesses a very vintage look like in the picture I have chosen although I’m not sure that would work on a pageant like Miss Earth. European girls need POLISH POLISH POLISH so they can perform and win and not rub off people as boring. I want at least one euro crown this year so you all need to put the effort in this.

GUAM (EMMA MAE SHEEDY- ELEMENT IS WATER)
I am probably one of the few people who sees this girl as a placer in this year’s pageant but I am okay with that because I do see it. This girl takes really beautiful pictures even though her body is on the younger side, her face is actually very beautiful. She will need lot of training in order for her not to pass for a Miss Teen candidate given how young her face sometimes photographs. NOW be very careful of the hairstyles you put on this girl, specially the super tight buns who make her look bald when you put a crown on her. There are softer and lower buns in order for her to take advantage of her facial structure without making her look like she has no hair. Besides that I do see her placing because I think that with the months she could become a rather solid candidate to go with. Now she cannot decline on how good she is because just as I put her high I can kick her off my list just as fast haha.

ECUADOR (LESLIE GILER: ELEMENT IS EARTH)
Team Ecuador is not here to play this year ladies and gentleman, which fills me with great joy because I want a Latino invasion in this particular pageant. And Katherine crown a rather worthy successor who is sure to at least make a placement coming November in Manila. Do I think this girl could become a back to back for Ecuador? Honestly no BUT do I think she will place? Definitely. This girl has some fire in her that if trained well she can follow Katherine’s win with a nice solid placement over there. At the same time, we cannot leave her untrained trusting that she will place based on how she is right now, that would be a huge mistake. Now more than ever she needs preparation so she can become an undoubtful placer at this final, to make her countrymen proud. I am going to be needing more information from her to place her higher in case she deserves it of course, but for now I find her to be among the Top 15 placers.

PANAMA (ERIKA PARKER: ELEMENT IS EARTH)
UF now this is an absolutely STUNNING black young lady from Panama, I think I may have a bit of a crush on this girl. She was my winner until the last moment in her national pageant and then I think I putted her in this precise pageant so I guess I am not that far off. She is facially beautiful; her skin tone being absolutely stunning with so many options and colors to choose from to style her. I would be so happy to be her personal stylist. I would actually love this girl to get farther away in this competition with a proper training and styling so she can look the best version of herself and climb that ladder. Her catwalk is very nice and she knows how her face works with the camera and that could be a huge advantage, I would just polish it a little bit. This is one of the few black candidates lately whose hair is versatile enough to be big and curly but also softer and straighter, and that could give her a more versatile look with sometimes people want from big hair candidates. Another good thing is I think that without makeup she would look very good too and for a pageant like this that is a most. So, I would be very excited to see how this would pan out during the following months and the next looks we see from her. For now, I am keeping an eye on her because this girl could become trouble to some of the favorites and it would be great to have a super dark beautiful winner in this pageant. This girl could mean the first Panama crown and I have to say it would be amazing to see, after girls like Sheldry Saez and Keity this girl could be a promising performance for said country.

PARAGUAY (VALERIA IVASIUTEN: ELEMENT IS AIR)
Another one of my water ladies, this is one of the girl I am actually surprise that I like to be quite frank with you people. For me, she is a more harmonic version of Colombia but since she still has almost the same type of beauty I find myself surprised. But I guess it has a lot to do with the fact that her face is far more balance, which is why if I’m not mistaken I had her in my PG Game as a winner. I do find however that she NEEDS to pump that catwalk up, like 75% stronger and sassier than what it is right now or she won’t place people. Given the right styling with a fuller yet natural hair and that boost in the catwalk, this girl could become a threat to girls like Guam and Belarus who’s undoing could be precisely that. I seriously find this girl to become one of those who you look at closely just in case, because she could pull a surprise if prepared well. But this will all fall into that same thing… PREPARATION and STYLING. It would be interesting to see her crack that Top 8 in a best-case scenario because Latinas this year are quite strong in Miss Earth I have to say.

PHILIPPINES (KAREN IBASCO: ELEMENT IS WATER)
I’m sorry but this along with Supranational I do not like at ALL, I don’t find this girl to be at the caliber of a Post 2010 Miss Philippines. There were so many good choices and you took this one as the winner, I respect it of course but don’t see her standing next of you Grand, World, International or even Universe, much less your Miss Intercontinental. So this is not an early favorite candidate but I have her in this Top 15 because Philippines has been training their girls properly so I’m hoping they can make up for her weaknesses. Besides that, I think that with a lot of training and perhaps a proper styling this is a girl that could secure a placement in the finals. But I would take her place and give it to someone else if she wasn’t going to place.

DOMINICAN REPUBLIC (INGRID FRANCO: ELEMENT IS FIRE)
This is a very beautiful Dominican candidate, people so do not underestimate her because this girl has some fire in her. I personally see a diamond in the rough with this one, ready for some polish and styling and she could be ready for an even higher placement. I do find she could use a little bit more polish in the catwalk department, because it’s good but it could be a tad better; just a tad just like Parker. The only thing I would be worried would be that they don’t train her properly in communications skills and how to style her properly. That is seriously my biggest fear with some of these candidates is that their national directors are not good enough or committed enough to help them shine.

BRAZIL (BRUNA VIZINTIN: ELEMENT IS FIRE)
Brazil never fails to send very solid competitors to the Big 5 pageants, and this is not an exception because this girl looks very fresh in her pictures. Most importantly, she looks very fresh with minimal makeup and that is a very helpful weapon precisely in this competition. Unfortunaly I could not find as much information from her as I wish so for now I’ll keep her in this position and my comments brief because for now I like her in my Top 15.

If you guys wanna keep Reading my thoughts on upcoming pageants you can check out my Grand International list:
http://missosology.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=293&t=1426341

OR my Miss Intercontinental list:
http://missosology.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=285&t=1427140

The Duchess
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 01 Sep 1995
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Costume Design
Hobbies/Interests: Arts, Music, Literature

Re: <3 The Duchess' MISS EARTH EARLY FAVORITES<3

Postby Pageanaticz » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:43 am

Nice read. I love your top four. I feel the same for PH, the only thing I can see her advancing is her sash and environmental knowledge...
Pageanaticz
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Jay
Date of Birth: 15 Feb 1984
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Consumer Relations Officer
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: Everything

Postby manoypoe » Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:21 am

GREAT read though some of my faves delegates are not included. This year is another bloodbath.

Poland, Netherlands, Mexico are just lurking behind. There will be several heartaches for sure.
manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby GeneralBazinga » Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:34 am

So many deserving girls, so little spots. :%((

Include the ladies' involvement in their environmental projects and their effectiveness to share the messages they want to convey and I think this list will change. But I think we all agree if I say we all want a queen who's easy in the eyes... a true beauty that commands respect and attention. :-D

Right now, this is a great list only on the physical aspect...but once the ladies arrive in the venue...we'll definitely have a greater grasp on who to put in our top16 and who to drop...coz we'll be knowing them upclose and personal. :-P
GeneralBazinga
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.

Real Life Name/Nick: Danilo
Date of Birth: 22 Feb 1985
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Educator
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Reading, Movies and TV Series, Anime

Postby missearthnews » Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:12 am

Thank you for adding Austria in your TOP 4. She's my favorite and i think she will secure an elemental crown, if not the Miss Earth Crown this November
missearthnews
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Date of Birth: 09 Sep 1980
Profession: Newsmaker
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Hobbies/Interests: Miss Earth News

Postby Rauma » Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:22 am

To be honest I feel to be the only one really liking Karen Ibasco, already from her Bb. Pilipinas times. On the other hand I understand your critisizm since she is not indeen any typical kind of beauty. But I can't help it I'm drawn to her facial features and to me she is refreshing by being an exotic one. With proper styling and softing down her facial expressions she could be a real pearl. However I don't see her making it further than top 15(16).

Btw great top four :=p :=p with a spot for one European country
Earthquakes don't recognize borders. Diseases, famine, drought don't recognize borders. Why the f* should we?
Rauma
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Marie
Date of Birth: 24 Jul 1979
Profession: Accountant
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: Music, fitness, dancing, arts, modelling

Postby valleriam » Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:08 am

I find USA very plain. Puerto Rico has competitive frame, but her nose bothers me, it's distracting to say the least. Plus, she might be a great performer, but I don't trust the MEO after what they did with Darli in 2012...

my top 4 would be:

Miss Earth 2017: Thailand
Miss Air: Venezuela
Miss Water: Panama
Miss Fire: Colombia

alternates: Guam, Ecuador, Austria and maybe Brazil.
MY FINAL CHOICES FOR MISS UNIVERSE 2022:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1954551
valleriam

Date of Birth: 24 Jan 1988
Profession: HBIC
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty

Postby filipinoako28 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:25 am

The thing with Puerto Rico this year is she sure is more than just beauty pageants. I saw that she is a soccer/football player and she immediately delved into environmental/disaster relief initiatives. Her humility and sincerity is also admirable (judging by her speech when she was announced) BUT HER EMOTIONAL SINCERITY CAN BE A DOUBLE EDGED SWORD. True, she might be overwhelmed that time but she has to learn how to be composed. This was Colombia and Russia's downfall last edition. Colombia could have won the top plum if she didn't get too excited. And I WEPT FOR RUSSIA's Cherpanova! If she didn't get too excited, she could have gone farther. Before earth talk, it was all about Venezuela-Colombia-Russia for me. Although I love her now because she proved to be amazing, I found Katherine TOO PAGEANT BETTY during the finals
filipinoako28
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 09 Mar 1983
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Financial analyst
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing the net

Postby psyche of earth » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:05 am

Nice list..

Thailand - USA - Venezeula will battle it out for the top plum.. >=p >=p Hope Thailand will train hard on her catwalk, stage presence and in Q n A for a sure win..
psyche of earth
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.

Real Life Name/Nick: niel
Date of Birth: 08 Apr 1990
Profession: educator
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Hobbies/Interests: Prediction Games

Postby qwertyu » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:49 pm

tag upgrade for THE DUCHESS!! :7

i really hope Thailand will win this year!! no one else can compete with her at this moment! :hx
qwertyu

Real Life Name/Nick: kevin
Date of Birth: 21 Jul 1989
Profession: something
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: something

Postby Prissila » Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:43 pm

still not a big fan of my home country girl!but now her team might train her well !her beauty not my cup of tea for beauty pageant!she has good brain and speak good english and lovely personality!that's her advantage!!!but facially&body&beauty queen skill!stage presence!Polly Punika is superior than her... I will follow to see her in Miss earth this year...I wish her best of luck and bring home a crown !she is a good girl...
Prissila
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.

Date of Birth: 17 Apr 1981
Profession: God of beauty
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: Running Gym Beauty pageant

Postby DORABIAN » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:39 pm

ITS BETWEEN THAILAND AND VENEZUELA!!!
THE UGLIEST WINNER IN BIG FOUR PAGEANTS (BIG 3 RATHER).
DORABIAN

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1917
Profession: FUCKING PEOPLE
Hobbies/Interests: FUCKING

Postby Belle » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:54 pm

No Poland and Sweden?

:%(( :%(( :%((
Image Image

SWEDEN IS THE WINNER OF EUROVISION SONG CONTEST 2015!!!!!!!!!
Belle
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2009
Profession: -
Hobbies/Interests: -------------

Postby Stoichio » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:06 pm

The recently crowned Miss Ukraine and Netherlands are beautiful. Have no idea about their skills and what is in between their ears.

South Africa is one to watch out for.

Sorry, I don't find USA facially beautiful. She's a runway diva and microphone-eating machine so I understand that prediction. I think , the same comment is applicable to Philippines.

For now, I love Thailand, Venezuela, Colombia. But I have a strange feeling none of them will win the top plum.

I've been longing to see an African girl winning in this pageant (not the same enthroned case in 2002).
It's long overdue!

Stoichio

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping

Postby manoypoe » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:20 pm

Belle wrote:No Poland and Sweden?

:%(( :%(( :%((

YES I ALSO FORGOT SWEDEN. SHE IS A GEM. SHE WILL PLACE. :=p :=p
manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:44 pm

manoypoe

Postby Handsama » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:44 am

Well done, Duchess! That was a solid top 16. :=p

There are so many more ladies that warrant careful consideration such as Serbia, Switzerland, Mexico, England, the Netherlands, and Russia just to name a few.
Handsama

Date of Birth: 10 Jan 1987
Profession: Secret
Hobbies/Interests: Reading

Postby Jess Destiny » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:56 am

THAILAND AND VENEZUELA!!!! They are the MISSES INDIA AND ECUADOR (ME 2010) this year. BATTLE OF THE GODDESSES!!!

Great review btw, duchess! :-*

:7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p

7 Crowns in 5 years; 2 Miss International, 2 Miss Earth, 1 Miss Universe, 1 Miss World and 1 Miss Supranational.
Jess Destiny
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Maldits
Date of Birth: 24 Jan 1990
Profession: Psychologist / Law Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Analyzing Beauty Pageants

Postby Sapphire » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:54 am

I'm sorry and I don't know what is going on with the Earthlings this year but Miss USA facially beautiful?

People will say that's a bad picture of her, but that's the point, a truly beautiful girl barely has a bad picture! Miss USA to me is a product of lots and lots of make up.

But then again, beauty is subjective so who am I to tell you she's not beautiful.

And I used to be a Karen downer, but now I actually feel kinda bad lol... she's not THAT bad but yeah, still not top 16 material.

I totally agree on Thailand and Venezuela.
Sapphire

Real Life Name/Nick: Ess
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1990
Profession: Estudiante
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty Pageants

Postby The Duchess » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:58 am

Sapphire wrote:I'm sorry and I don't know what is going on with the Earthlings this year but Miss USA facially beautiful?

People will say that's a bad picture of her, but that's the point, a truly beautiful girl barely has a bad picture! Miss USA to me is a product of lots and lots of make up.

But then again, beauty is subjective so who am I to tell you she's not beautiful.

And I used to be a Karen downer, but now I actually feel kinda bad lol... she's not THAT bad but yeah, still not top 16 material.

I totally agree on Thailand and Venezuela.

I sais rather beautiful, not a goddess hahhaa but that girl is a monster in terms of performace hahaa
The Duchess

Postby The Duchess » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:00 am

Jess Destiny wrote:
THAILAND AND VENEZUELA!!!! They are the MISSES INDIA AND ECUADOR (ME 2010) this year. BATTLE OF THE GODDESSES!!!

Great review btw, duchess! :-*

:7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p

Thank you my dear, i cannot wait to see how this one unfolds in November
The Duchess

Postby The Duchess » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:01 am

Handsama wrote:Well done, Duchess! That was a solid top 16. :=p

There are so many more ladies that warrant careful consideration such as Serbia, Switzerland, Mexico, England, the Netherlands, and Russia just to name a few.

Am I the only one who does not find Mexico interesting?
The Duchess

Postby The Duchess » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:04 am

Stoichio wrote:
The recently crowned Miss Ukraine and Netherlands are beautiful. Have no idea about their skills and what is in between their ears.

South Africa is one to watch out for.

Sorry, I don't find USA facially beautiful. She's a runway diva and microphone-eating machine so I understand that prediction. I think , the same comment is applicable to Philippines.

For now, I love Thailand, Venezuela, Colombia. But I have a strange feeling none of them will win the top plum.

I've been longing to see an African girl winning in this pageant (not the same enthroned case in 2002).
It's long overdue!

For me Colombia and Venezuela wont win, Venezuela would have to be a lot softer if she really wants a chance

I actually want Panama to win if I wear to choose a black lady, I find her beautiful
The Duchess

Postby The Duchess » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:06 am

qwertyu wrote:tag upgrade for THE DUCHESS!! :7

i really hope Thailand will win this year!! no one else can compete with her at this moment! :hx

Hahahaha at this rate I doubt it will happen HAHAAHA

As of now she is the strongest man haha
The Duchess

Postby The Duchess » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:11 am

filipinoako28 wrote:The thing with Puerto Rico this year is she sure is more than just beauty pageants. I saw that she is a soccer/football player and she immediately delved into environmental/disaster relief initiatives. Her humility and sincerity is also admirable (judging by her speech when she was announced) BUT HER EMOTIONAL SINCERITY CAN BE A DOUBLE EDGED SWORD. True, she might be overwhelmed that time but she has to learn how to be composed. This was Colombia and Russia's downfall last edition. Colombia could have won the top plum if she didn't get too excited. And I WEPT FOR RUSSIA's Cherpanova! If she didn't get too excited, she could have gone farther. Before earth talk, it was all about Venezuela-Colombia-Russia for me. Although I love her now because she proved to be amazing, I found Katherine TOO PAGEANT BETTY during the finals

I actually think they will train her for that too, USA and PR have the same ND and she seems to know what they are doing. We shall see though because this girl knows how to adapt and I like that
The Duchess

Postby The Duchess » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:18 am

valleriam wrote:I find USA very plain. Puerto Rico has competitive frame, but her nose bothers me, it's distracting to say the least. Plus, she might be a great performer, but I don't trust the MEO after what they did with Darli in 2012...

my top 4 would be:

Miss Earth 2017: Thailand
Miss Air: Venezuela
Miss Water: Panama
Miss Fire: Colombia

alternates: Guam, Ecuador, Austria and maybe Brazil.

I kinda had a feeling she wasnt going to get in, she was amazing performer but facially I knew she will have troublem

Karla's nose is not the best but for me her biggest problem is when the put too much makeup on her eyes, when they leave her natural her look improves MILES
The Duchess

Postby The Duchess » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:22 am

Rauma wrote:To be honest I feel to be the only one really liking Karen Ibasco, already from her Bb. Pilipinas times. On the other hand I understand your critisizm since she is not indeen any typical kind of beauty. But I can't help it I'm drawn to her facial features and to me she is refreshing by being an exotic one. With proper styling and softing down her facial expressions she could be a real pearl. However I don't see her making it further than top 15(16).

Btw great top four :=p :=p with a spot for one European country

We shall see what happens with Karen, might be interesting.
The Duchess

Postby Diana Diane » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:39 am

Nice list, sis but I think Guam is a bit overestimated. Poland or Sweden should be there, of course its your list
Diana Diane

Profession: Artist
Hobbies/Interests: Music and Pagentry

Postby Chase » Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:05 am

miss Philippines is a great communicator but i will be okay if she does not reach top 4
Chase

Real Life Name/Nick: rick
Date of Birth: 07 Apr 2008
Profession: Freelance Writer
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: writing

Postby missearthnews » Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:29 am

I too think that she will not reach TOP 4. A top 16 placement is enough for her LOL, besides, we have so many beautiful girls competing this year. Karen's downfall is her face hahaha
missearthnews

Date of Birth: 09 Sep 1980
Profession: Newsmaker
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Hobbies/Interests: Miss Earth News

Next

Return to Miss Earth