♔UNOLOGY's: Binibining Pilipinas 2017 FINAL HOTPICKS♔

All TOP QUALITY threads of Missosology

♔UNOLOGY's: Binibining Pilipinas 2017 FINAL HOTPICKS♔

Postby UNO - God of Beauty » Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:41 pm

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

First let me congratulate Team Pilipinas 2016 for a job well done as all six queens managed to give honor to our country. Most especially to Kylie Verzosa for bringing home the Philippines' sixth Miss International crown. Indeed, it has been another fruitful year, and we can only hope that this year, the Philippines will again reign supreme in the international pageant arena. So to these beautiful Filipinas, thank you for giving the Filipino people a wonderful 2016 they can always look back to with so much joy and pride.

Well, I am pretty positive that 2017 could be another lucky year for the Philippines as the quality of ladies competing this year is truly remarkable.

I will be making my final prediction list a little different than what I used to. Kudos to the two dominant camps in the Philippines (Aces and Queens & Kagandahang Flores) who are giving a lot of contributions in the field of pageantry and working hand in hand with BPCI and of course with Mrs. Stella Marquez de Araneta. And to where the Philippines is right now, their utmost love, support and help truly made a mark in the international pageant scene.

But, let's not forget that there are other camps as well who are doing the same. And us pageant afficionados do of course acknowledge them as well. Perhaps, their time will come just like in the case of John de la Vega, who managed to bagged his Bb. Pilipinas World title in 2010 via Czarina Gatbonton, and his other girls like Janine Tugonon (first runner up in 2011 before transfering to Aces and Queens), and Ali Forbes (also a runner up in 2012). In 2013, Mutya Johanna Datul managed to secure a crown, and eventually became the only Miss Supranational winner from the Philippines. She was not even from Aces and Queens nor Kagandahang Flores. Good thing there were people behind her who truly assisted her up to the very end of her fight. We will always remember the year 2013 as one of the most successful year in the history of Philippine pageantry.

Going back to this year's candidates, it's really tough to narrow down these beautiful ladies into 15. And believe me, what's tougher is choosing the six ladies who will represent our country in different international pageants. Me and my friends would talk everyday and discuss about our picks. And mind you, all of us are having a hard time. Plus we also need to consider different aspects like the length of their residency in the Philippines, their age eligibility, maybe their personal background, etc. Well, BPCI now is leaning more like the Miss Universe pageant, so personality, back story and the ladies ability to express themselves confidently without being cocky are now considered. So yes, it's no longer about having beautiful face nor proportioned body. Beauty pageants has now evolved. But, let's not forget an important part, who is deciding the placements? Your favorite girl might shine the brightest at the finals night but it still lies in the hand of the National Director, and that is something we should all remember. It's so difficult to do a hotpicks or to name the six queens. But, I am giving myself a shot in expressing my sentiments.

So how do I present my final hotpicks? I've been asking myself, shall I do it the usual style? Nor shall I just present it by camps? Or shall I do it per crown and I will simply enumerate the ladies whom I know best fit each title. Actually, even up to now, as I write this, I can't really figure out. Me and Nhoie Gee spoke last night and agreed that to be true to our hearts. And for now, we should set aside friendships and other relationships with the girls and/or with their handlers.

So, let's begin with the girls whom might place but I am not really sure yet.

(left to right and in random order)

Jamaica Ambal exudes this beautiful exotic face, and it is impossible for you not to notice such vibe. I hope she can be more competitive and "kabogera". Given a chance to place or even win a crown come finals night, I am pretty sure she's gonna rock it. There's always room for improvement but for now, she's like a rare diamond in the rough. And perhaps a possible spoiler.

Anna Asturias is another favorite girl of mine. At first, I don't even know her but I was wowed by her photos. So, I became interested and slowly following her day by day. Little by little, she has grown on me, and believe me, I would be the happiest if I'll see her place come April 30. I can see Angelica Alita in her.

I was a fan of Jennyline Carla Malpaya since last year. I even placed her as a semi finalist from my last year's final hotpicks. This year, I'm a little unsure if she can be able to penetrate the top 15 as some girls are eclipsing her. But I would be happy to see her place. Watching the primer last Sunday, I noticed that she wasn't that confident in expressing herself. I hope she can be able to improve because it will help her a lot in securing a title.

My kababayan from Batangas, Juliana Kapendul is a sentimental favorite of mine. She is naturally charming and what I like about her is that she's like a ray of sunshine. Last year, we saw the silent but deadly - Joanna Louise Eden securing a crown. And just like Juliana, I'm pretty sure she is capable of pulling off a surprise.

One of the crossover beauties from Miss Earth Philippines is Thoreen Halvorsen who was Miss Philippines Fire 2012 and represented Puerto Princesa that year. Her best weapon in this pageant is her ability to express her thoughts with confidence and conviction. And if BPCI is looking for a good speaker, then Thoreen has an edge.

(left to right and in random order)

Just like Carla Malpaya, Dindi Pajares is another re-entry beauty from last year. But unlike Carla, Dindi experienced to place as a semi finalist and perhaps the momentum and her fire is still burning. Interestingly, her sister is also competing. But, who knows, we all witnessed Kylie Verzosa in 2015 placing as a semi finalist and successfully managed to make a big comeback and became Miss International. Dindi might just bag a crown if ladyluck is on her side. But for now, I am sensing a runner up finish for her.

Another girl that has grown big on me is Chrisgale Borja. I first noticed her because of her unusual National Costume - fusion of Pintados and Ati-atihan. At first, I was not really a fan of her beauty, but slowly, I noticed that there's something special in her. I love the fact that she can carry herself well. Her confidence is evident and she is giving me a Jewel Mae Lobaton/Kenneth Santiago vibe.

One of the crossovers from Miss World Philippines, Arrienne Calingo is someone I consider as a dark horse. Amazingly, she speaks different languages fluently. And when she opens her mouth, then it's a done deal. Indeed, if there's a word I would use to describe her, that world would is "IMPRESSIVE". At the primer, she's giving me this Phoemela Barranda vibe. She also reminds me of Miss World 2003 3rd runner up Maria Rafaela Yunon. So yes, I have high hopes for this girl. I wouldn't mind seeing her winning the Bb. Pilipinas Grand International. She even knows how to speak Thai. Kudos!

Binibining Pilipinas Grand International

Well, last year, our very own Nicole Cordoves almost bagged the Philippines first Miss Gwand International title as she placed first runner up to Indonesia's Ariska Putri Pertiwi in Las vegas, Nevada. This year, I have two ladies in my mind. They are:

Elizabeth Clenci - The first thing I heard before the screening was someone from the 2011 batch is joining again Bb. Pilipinas and so I quickly checked wikipedia who among the girls would qualify according to their age. On her first try, her sister Sarah managed to place as a semi finalist. But this year, Elizabeth came really prepared. From her photos, she is giving us the Olivia Culpo vibe. Actually, I am seeing Parul Shah in her. So given a chance to win a crown, I am confident that she has a better chance at Miss Gwand International. In addition, her time in Australia has molded her to become the better version of herself. As a matter of fact, she has blossomed beautifully and I can't wait to see her in the finals night sporting this exquisite venus cut Oscar-red carpet-ready gown. It's classy and it exudes purity.

Another contender I have in mind for this title is another Filipina-Aussie, Chanel Olive Thomas. In 2015, she came second to Angelia Ong, making her Miss Philippines Earth Air that year. Since then, I became a fan of Chanel. I would even ask Gio from KF if Chanel is interested of joining Binibining Pilipinas. Now, she indeed join, but this time under a new camp - Aces & Queens. Tagged as the doppelganger of Nicole Kidman, Chanel's best asset is her striking beauty. In my opinion, she is deserving of a Binibining Pilipinas crown and because she is a good speaker, I would love to see her representing the Philippines at MGI. But, I can sense that she is also a strong contender for Miss Philippines Globe or Bb. Pilipinas Intercontinental title.

Miss Globe Philippines

After Ann Lorraine Colis' win at Miss Globe in 2015, Nichole Marie Manalo managed to place third runner up last year in Albania. We all know that both Ann and Nichole exude this striking beauty, and I have these girls in mind to follow their footsteps :

Coming from the successful batch of 2013, Maine is back and ready to secure a title. It's evident that her strongest weapon is her beautiful face. As a semifinalist during her first try, I am happy to see Maine more confident and at ease this
time. And if I will be asked to assign her a crown, Miss Globe Philippines would come to my mind. Just like Nichole and Ann's beauty, Maine is a sure hit given a chance to represent the Philippines to Miss Globe. And I can feel that she can win our second crown effortlessly.

Another striking beauty this year is Ruffa Nava. Okay, as much as we are no longer a fan of a Cinderella story just like of Dayanara Torres, Mutya Datul and Venus Raj, still real stories as such are still happening especially in third world countries like the Philippines. And just like them, Ruffa also wants to inspire other people to dream big and reach their goals especially if you are the breadwinner. What I like about Ruffa's feature is that she reminds me of the beauty of Somali supermodel Iman. And if Ruffa is destined to win a crown, Miss Globe Philippines fits her.

Binibining Pilipinas Intercontinental

Since Kris Tiffany Janson's 2nd runner up placement in 2014 and Christi Lynn McGarry's 1st runner up finish at Miss Intercontinental 2015, the Philippines future seems so bright. Last year in Sri lanka, Jennifer Ruth Hammond managed to place in the Top 15. And to continue our streak at Miss Intercontinental, I have these girls in mind:

From last year's runner up placement, Jehza Huelar is again trying her luck. Being a runner up and joining again the following year has been very risky. Desiree Verdadero was a runner up first in 1982 before becoming Miss Universe 3rd runner up in 1984. Margaret Ann Bayot was also a runner up in 2002 before becoming Bb. Pilipinas International 2004. Then Maricar Balagtas (runner up in 2001) became Bb. Pilipinas Universe 2004 after her third try, almost the same ride with MJ and Pia. Another successful try was in 2012 as Janine Tugonon became MUP that year. But, in 2009, after being a runner up in 2007, Abigail Lesley Cruz failed to land a spot as a semi finalist. Hannah Ruth Sison is another unfortunate case. But, we can't live a world full of "what if's". All we can do is for us to take risks and give it a try. In the primer, I was amazed with Jehza's answer. She was so quick and gave a very personal, sensible and heart felt answer. Given the opportunity to be given a title, if not Bb. Pilipinas International, Bb. Pilipinas Intercontinental looks great on her. If last year, Jehza was a silent killer, this year, she came with her guns fully loaded. And indeed, we are ready to see her winning a Binibining Pilipinas title.

Katarina Sonja Rodriguez has one of the most beautiful faces at this year's edition. Plus, I am very impressed during the primer as she nailed the Q and A with flying colors. Truthfully, one of the best. If there's a waterloo for Kat, that's her walk. I hope she can improve on that aspect. Katarina can be our very first Miss Intercontinental if she will secure this title come Sunday night.

Binibining Pilipinas Supranational

Since BPCI's acquisition of Miss Supranational in 2012 and up to last year, our representatives were all placing and successful. In fact in 2012, Ellaine Kay Moll landed a runner up finish while the following year, in 2013, Mutya Datul gave us a win. Last year, Joanna Louise eden placed in the Top 25. This year, I have two ladies in mind and both of them are trying to secure a title as this is their third try:

Mae Liezel Ramos - This girl managed to place during her first stint and failed on her second try. But this time, I am seing a different Liezel. She is more calm, poised, and ready for a crown. What I like about her is that she speaks well, she's energetic, vibrant and confident. I think these are the winning formula in securing another Miss Supranational title. And this year, Liezel is really hungry for a win.

When I spoke to Macoy last year about Miss Supranational, he mentioned that the organizers wants a Filipina that is not timid, but a Filipina that is driven, assertive, dynamic, and cheerful. And if there's someone who would fit the brief, that's probably Angelique Celine de Leon. Now, she came as a different Angelique --- softer, more feminine, and more collected. It seems that she is now enjoying the competition. And her positive aura truly transcends from within. And believe me, if we want a kabogera at the Miss Supranational stage, then Angelique is the perfect girl to represent the Philippines.

Bb. Pilipinas International

Kylie Verzosa slayed the competition in Japan. I am happy to have spent dinner with her 3 months before her stint here in Paris. She even asked me to pray for her, and so I did. Sending a representative at Miss International this year is a bit scary as the reigning queen is from the Philippines. Most often than not, the following year after winning the crown, the succeeding representative would always miss the cut. I do not know if the Japanese are doing it on purpose so that they can give chance to others, but who knows? We can always try and break that curse.

And if there's a lady in my mind who will represent the Philippines at Miss International 2017, that would definitely Nelda Dorothea Ibe. Dot has improved a lot since her 2014 Miss World Philippines stint. She has this aura that is very Miss International. If rumor has it that she is one of the favorites of Mrs. Araneta, then I wouldn't be surprised if she will be securing a crown come finals night. Dot's beauty reminds me of Ayen Munji- Laurel.

MISS UNIVERSE PHILIPPINES

Since 2010, the Philippines is enjoying it's golden era at Miss Universe. Two placements in the top 10 - Mary Jean Lastimosa and last year's Maxene Medina; Four top 5 finish (Venus, Shamcey, Ara, Janine), and a Miss Universe win in 2015 (Pia Wurtzbach). This year, we are hoping for another victory. And since the beginning, I have my trifecta in mind:
one from Aces and Queens
one is Independent
and the other one is from Kagandahang Flores

And even up to now, these three are my best bets for the MUP crown. Why?

Maria Angelica de Leon

June last year here in Paris, I would already ask Mama J about Mariel. At first, I thought she will be fighting head to head against Catriona for the 2016 Miss World Philippines title, and it was a relief when I knew she's heading for the Bb. Pilipinas 2017. This year, a couple of months ago during Mama J's visit here, can't help but ask a lot of questions about Mariel especially during the mock pageant. All of us are craving for Liza Soberano to join Bb. Pilipinas yet here is Mariel, a dead ringer of Liza.

Truthfully, Mariel's strongest weapon is her face. Beautiful face indeed. She reminds me of Miss Universe Ecuador 2004 Susana Rivadeneira. Plus, she can sing. She's confident, and she can express herself very well. The only issue I have is her body. Frankly speaking, from 2013 to 2017, she could have improved that aspect of hers. But, we all know that her camp can do wonders. We all witnessed the transformations of both Janine and Pia. So I am confident, given the opportunity to win the MUP crown, Mariel can all make us proud. Plus, Mariel is a breath of fresh air. Looking at her, it feels so tranquil and calm.

Other than the MUP crown, I wouldn't mind seeing Mariel bidding for a back to back Miss International win. But I am hoping for her to get the top plum.

Sirene Sutton

If there's a candidate this year that I have a huge crush on, that's gonna be Sirene Sutton. This Fil-Brit lass has been consistent in giving editorial poses and her photos were truly remarkable. She reminds me of Marie Ann Umali and Shamcey Supsup. In some angles, she is giving me this Nanette Medved/Anne Curtis vibe.

Sirene has been working hard and her improvements are evident. She is very sophisticated, elegant and regal. Plus she is very high fashion. As a model, she has a strong stage presence and her biggest edge is her catwalk skills. If we are sending another mestiza this year for Miss Universe, then I don't mind seeing Sirene. Other crown that suits her is the Bb. Pilipinas International crown. But definitely, she's a Miss Universe caliber. Fierce, exquisite, and can sell a brand.

I've been closely observing her since the start of the Bb. Pilipinas season because I was wowed with her presence during the screening. And up to date, she has been consistent. Her body is to die for and she reminds me of Gabriela Isler's body. Watching her at the Primer was a delight to the eyes as she exudes that winning aura. In addition, she's very eloquent, poised and I'm sold with her long beautiful legs.

The most suited title for Rachel is Miss Universe Philippines. Rachel is no longer eligible for the Bb. Pilipinas International because of her age. If not the MUP crown, I wouldn't mind seeing her wearing the Bb. Pilipinas Supranational crown or the Bb. Pilipinas Intercontinental crown. If there's a title for the best body in the competition, then I will put my money to Rachel. I believe that this girl is ooozing with sex appeal, and if BPCI is heading to that direction, then Rachel is very deserving of the crown. Hopefully the MUP crown too.

As pageant experts, we can't really predict who will win. All we can do is share our thoughts and hopefully the deserving ladies will win. Truthfully, two crowns should only matter. The Universe and the International.
I feel sad whenever a deserving queen would be given a less superior title yet they will be announcing all titles are of equal importance. That's a big lie and we all allow it to unfold right through our very eyes every year. I haven't forgotten Katrina Dimaraan - a queen who wasn't given a chance to compete internationally unlike Parul and Ann.

Now that BPCI has 6 crowns, deserving ladies who can actually join again will no longer given a chance to compete granted they were already crowned winners. MJ, Janine, Pia were so lucky as during their time BPCI were giving 3 or 4 crowns. Imagine in 2011, if BPCI has 6 crowns, then MJ and Janine would have been given a lesser prestigious crowns. And in 2013, Pia might have been given what? Bb. Pilipinas Grand International or Globe crown? Then we wont have our third Miss Universe.

I really hope the system will change, and let these girls join again. I know all of these girls are dreaming of becoming a Miss Universe Philippines titleholder. Most often than not, these girls would simply pretend their happy about winning. Yet, inside their hearts, all they aim for is the MUP crown. Well... I guess that's how the cookie crumbles in the world of pageantry. And if your are destined to be a queen, then it will happen.

And with that, I think it's time for me to sleep.

The best of luck girls!

UNO - God of Beauty
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Real Life Name/Nick: Uno
Date of Birth: 13 Jun 1984
Profession: Airline Staff
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: surfin, travelin

Re: ♔UNOLOGY's: Binibining Pilipinas 2017 FINAL HOTPICKS♔

Postby mikimoto » Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:14 pm

Mariel is my MUP17 :7 Nice thread as always Uno! :-* :=p :!!
You hate Missosology but you keep coming back for more
mikimoto
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Sam
Date of Birth: 18 Mar 1988
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Banker / Wells Fargo Bank
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Good wine,music,food

Postby Burberry731 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:52 pm

Spoken like a true Pageant Expert! Very similar to my Prediction List...crossing fingers and toes for the most deserving ladies this Sunday! <:-P
A total mutt with Filipino, Italian and Spanish lineage, but so damn proud of it!
Burberry731

Real Life Name/Nick: Sal
Date of Birth: 31 Jul 2010
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Proprietor-Mgmt Analyst
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Hobbies/Interests: Travel, Music, Dance, Photography
Message: You're entitled to your opinion, but please respect mine!

Postby Enilk » Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:43 am

BTW, Sirene is Fil-British.

I love your choices. I also want Sirene to be the next Miss Universe Philippines! :!! :!! :!! :!!
Enilk
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: Gryffindor
Date of Birth: 09 Sep 1985
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Graphic Designer
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: I do nothing

Postby qwerty1234 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:47 am

Mariel De Leon really deserves to be Miss Universe Philippines 2017!
Don’t doubt it. Just shout it. Mabuhay.
qwerty1234
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: prince
Date of Birth: 13 Sep 1990
Profession: student
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: studying

Postby Southern Lad » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:45 am

The same feeling I have with Arianne Calingo, her beauty reminds me also of Mafee Yunon but not rooting her of a title this year.

Out of the less hyped girls, I'm hoping for the best for these ladies Juliana Kapendul, Elizabeth Clenci, Gail Tobes, Joselle Mariano and Vanessa Saliba.

My top bets for the titles are still Sirene Sutton, Maine Elima, Rachel Peters, Mariel de Leon, Katarina Rodriguez, Jehza Huelar and Chanel Olive Thomas.

Ruffa Nava and Dindi Pajares are my runners-up or alternates.
MISS PHILIPPINES WISHLIST

Samantha Lo | Diana Mackey | Alaiza Malinao | Kim Jones | Gazini Ganados

Southern Lad
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 22 Dec 1985
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Beauty Banker
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Photography

Postby Springfield » Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:56 am

:=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p

Mariel for me!
The happiest people don't have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything they have.
I hate when my Ferrari runs out of fuel... & i have to use my Lamborghini
Springfield

Real Life Name/Nick: dondon
Date of Birth: 30 Aug 1975
Profession: CARDIOLOGIST, INTERVENTIONAL CARDIOLOGIST
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: Reading, travel, beaches, Mac & Apple, Gadgets

Postby Gryffindor_prince » Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:14 am

I only read your insights about Nelda Ibe, I would still be happy if she wins the Bb. Pilipinas International title. Well to be honest I dont believe that our representative will clap in Miss International just because our country is the current titleholder. I still believe that if Stella sends the right girl in MI, then expect a semifinalist spot.

Bb. Pilipinas International 1979 Melanie Marquez, won the title.
Bb. Pilipinas international 1980 Diana Jeane Chiong, top 12 semifinalist.

Bb. Pilipinas International 1970 Aurora Pijuan, won the title.
Bb. Pilipinas International 1971 Evelyn Camus, won 2nd runner up

In the case of Denilou Valmonte and Bianca Guidotti, their exclusion was expected because their beauty doesn't fit the MI standard, we all know MI crowns a lady with ethereal beauty.

EL TOCUYO PHILIPPINES
Gryffindor_prince
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Date of Birth: 14 Aug 1995
Profession: Artist
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: nonenone

Postby manoypoe » Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:34 am

NICE ONE AGAIN UNO. :=p :=p =D> =D>

MARIEL DE LEON FOR BB PILIPINAS UNIVERSE
KATARINA R. FOR MISS INTERNATIONAL

SIRENE
CHARMAINE
RACHEL
CHANEL

=D> =D> :=p :=p =D> =D>
manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby goddessoxana27 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:26 am

Kudos Uno!!! another hotpicks leading to reality!!!!

:hx :hx :hx :hx :hx :hx :hx :hx :hx :hx
CREDITS TO THE OWNER OF THE POSTED ARTICLES, VIDEOS, AND PICTURES...

RESPECT, BEAUTY, HEALTHY, OBEDIENT, SMART and FRIENDLY, that's the essence of being a Goddess.
goddessoxana27
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.

Real Life Name/Nick: DyosaGandah
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1915
Profession: ----------------------------------
Hobbies/Interests: --------------------------
Message: Thank you for giving me a chance to become a member of this prestigious group.

Postby UNO - God of Beauty » Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:51 am

Most of the frontrunners will wear Red

Rachel Peters in Tomato Orange-Red
Mariel de Leon also in Red
Nelda Ibe in nude and red
Sirene might wear Red

Clenci will wear white
Nava in fuschia pink
Ramos in Copper
Angelique in white

UNO - God of Beauty

Postby donyousef » Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:17 am

PERFECT! Mariel - Sirene - Rachel for MUP

Nelda is a spoiler for MUP.
donyousef

Real Life Name/Nick: kim
Date of Birth: 24 Nov 1995
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: manager
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Hobbies/Interests: running, sleeping, jogging, eating chocolates

Postby Paola De Bracho 2.0 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:41 am

great presentation and observations!

people are seeing mariel as miss universe ph! AND I DONT HAVE ANY PROBLEM WITH THAT!
ImageImage
Paola De Bracho 2.0

Real Life Name/Nick: Paola De Bracho Alonzo Protasio Mercado y Rizal
Date of Birth: 14 Apr 1985
Profession: Certified Dick Licker and a High Class Bitch
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Fucking and Sucking

Postby nycla2 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:54 am

nice UNO! we have the same choices for MUP, Sirene-Mariel-Rachel.

nycla2
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.

Real Life Name/Nick: booyah
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1991
Profession: entrepreneur
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: sports, music, movies and entertainment

Postby chinchansoo » Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:40 am

>=p >=p >=p >=p Isang AnQ, isang KF at isang Independent= love it.. Can't wait !!! Excited na ako sa Sunday!! >=p >=p >=p
chinchansoo

Real Life Name/Nick: Chin Chan Soo Paweekhan
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1985
Profession: Director
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: You are soo China

Postby chinkodekai » Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:47 am

]I commend you UNO for your subjective choices and like during Ms Universe season I do agree with you in choosing the girl who will wear the crown and you are right, it was France. Just like i predicted since Irish won in Ms France pageant, i already had her in my mind
to be the next Ms Universe..Yes I want Maxine to win but still i know in my head that its gonna be Irish who will win. And since you already revealed your choices who will wear the BB Pilipinas crown , I know it was so hard these time to predict who will be the lucky girl because we have so many deserving these time to wear the right crown, with your Bb. Pilipinas Universe , between the three , i really want either Sutton or Peters because two of them are the most ready to fight to bring back home the Miss Universe crown. Meaning both of them are obviously in the right form to compete in Miss Universe with all beautiful candidates in terms of beauty and body .And my choice also for Ms International is only Nelda Ibe, she is the best to send in that contest because of her japanese background. She will be like Kylie , during her tv guestings, Kylie was instant favorite of the japanese.It might happen as well with Ibe as well.
chinkodekai

Real Life Name/Nick: rommel
Date of Birth: 26 Mar 1970
Profession: Hotelier
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: WATCHING DVD MOVIES,BROWSING INTERNEt
Message: Please moderate the posting of certified basher, have peace in this page.

Postby RJ Dela Vega » Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:03 am

hi uno my dear, we have the same list

RJ Dela Vega

Real Life Name/Nick: RJ
Date of Birth: 25 Nov 1988
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: Chef
Hobbies/Interests: Baking

Postby lutosfeet » Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:20 am

We have the same choices for MUP.. Elima sana but she did have a weak communication skills so she is more suitable for Supranational or Globe
lutosfeet

Date of Birth: 04 Mar 1987
Profession: Rocker
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: pageant and writing

Postby stryker1202 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:27 am

it would be a fight between mariel...sirene...Charmaine....Rachel peters
stryker1202

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: mediation services
Hobbies/Interests: badminton/volleyball/tennis/running/men

Postby paopaonine » Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:35 am

I approved :hx :hx :hx :=p :=p :=p
paopaonine

Real Life Name/Nick: PP
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1917
Profession: Supervisor
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants
Message: You never get tired with what you are passionate about.

Postby analysisandcritique » Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:33 am

A very well thought of prediction list. Unbiased and calm. Good luck to the girls!
analysisandcritique

Real Life Name/Nick: nick
Date of Birth: 21 Sep 1987
Profession: student
Hobbies/Interests: anlaysis and judging

Postby UNO - God of Beauty » Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:36 am

Liezel Ramos is sooo beautiful. Hoping she'll win a crown.

UNO - God of Beauty

Postby Don Facundo Kurikong » Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:47 am

nice presentation but i will choose Charmaine over Mariel >=p >=p >=p
ImageImage
Don Facundo Kurikong

Date of Birth: 08 Aug 1987
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Apprentice
Hobbies/Interests: Lipstick
Message: BE BRAVE ENOUGH TO SUCK AT SOMETHING NEW. COURAGE IS A CHOICE!

Postby 100Mile » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:23 pm

Mariel for MUP ! :hx She Looks Fresh & Natural looking.. :hx

Why the Mahárlika (Philippines) is the Wealthiest Nation in the World Today

[youtube]GcMFE8lFGMQ[/youtube]

100Mile

Real Life Name/Nick: Josh
Date of Birth: 23 Mar 2017
Profession: MLM
Hobbies/Interests: Reading, Cooking, Music, Gardening

Postby nauhera4 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:33 pm

Really good
nauhera4
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.

Date of Birth: 05 May 1994
Profession: Model
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Dating

Postby bootsguy » Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:31 pm

I'll read this later...
Watchful Eyes Of A Silhouette http://hamsternice.blogspot.com

bootsguy

Date of Birth: 25 Oct 1960
Profession: customer service representative soldier
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: reading, watching television, boots, boys
Message: i want to make friends and learn from fellow pageant fanatics.

Postby Harmonia » Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:13 pm

Mariel or Peters for the MUP crown. :=p
Harmonia

Real Life Name/Nick: Aphrodite Castro
Date of Birth: 15 Jun 1990
Profession: Basher Buster
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Dancing

Postby bifnaked » Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:49 pm

chinkodekai wrote:]I commend you UNO for your subjective choices and like during Ms Universe season I do agree with you in choosing the girl who will wear the crown and you are right, it was France. Just like i predicted since Irish won in Ms France pageant, i already had her in my mind
to be the next Ms Universe..Yes I want Maxine to win but still i know in my head that its gonna be Irish who will win. And since you already revealed your choices who will wear the BB Pilipinas crown , I know it was so hard these time to predict who will be the lucky girl because we have so many deserving these time to wear the right crown, with your Bb. Pilipinas Universe , between the three , i really want either Sutton or Peters because two of them are the most ready to fight to bring back home the Miss Universe crown. Meaning both of them are obviously in the right form to compete in Miss Universe with all beautiful candidates in terms of beauty and body .And my choice also for Ms International is only Nelda Ibe, she is the best to send in that contest because of her japanese background. She will be like Kylie , during her tv guestings, Kylie was instant favorite of the japanese.It might happen as well with Ibe as well.

Irish? Irish Spring?
bifnaked

Date of Birth: 21 Oct 1985
Profession: Exotic Dancer
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Exotic Dancing

Postby exsembhoy » Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:11 am

Wow 12 out of your Top 15 list is also in my personal Top 15!!! That's very nice!!!

I also have Rachel, Chanel, Sirene, Liezel, and Katarina in my list as crown contenders (just like you, I assigned Katarina to Miss Intercontinental!!!)

But I can see Juliana Kapeundl, and Gabriela Ortega as possible spoilers this season!!!

God bless our binibini bets!!!

8-> 8-> 8-> [-O< [-O< [-O< =D> =D> =D> :=p :=p :=p :7 :7 :7 >=p >=p >=p
Maureen Christa Wroblewitz is my Miss Universe Philippines 2021
exsembhoy

Real Life Name/Nick: edizon 'son'
Date of Birth: 12 Dec 1965
Sexual Orientation: Bicurious
Profession: sales and marketing
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: pageants, movies, music, entertainment, books
Message: 'You can't go wrong when you are NICE. So BE NICE!'

Postby 100Mile » Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:44 am

MISSO Predicts Mariel #15 to Win MUP 2017 ! >:D< Hope this outcome will come True 2 days from now.. :-D

Why the Mahárlika (Philippines) is the Wealthiest Nation in the World Today

[youtube]GcMFE8lFGMQ[/youtube]

100Mile

Real Life Name/Nick: Josh
Date of Birth: 23 Mar 2017
Profession: MLM
Hobbies/Interests: Reading, Cooking, Music, Gardening

Next

Return to SEAL OF EXCELLENCE