Miss Universe Denmark organization

Miss Universe Denmark organization

Postby macwendy » Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:17 pm

After the recent controversy regarding last year's Miss Universe Denmark, I think the organization has folded. Seems their link on Facebook is down and as such I fear they have been forced out of business. If so, too bad...Denmark may miss Miss Universe this year unless another organization takes over.

Any other inside information about this?

https://www.facebook.com/missuniversedenmark/

macwendy
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: matt
Date of Birth: 21 Oct 1968
Profession: md
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: movies

Re: Miss Universe Denmark organization

Postby Mariana Erwin » Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:02 pm

I wish a new organization takes over. Their former national director didn't just ask Christina for nudes. He alleged that Katherine Espin slept with one of the sponsors just to win Miss Earth. 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-}
No more bashers in 2022, please.

Also, watch Dani Walker's video to know more on how bashers can kill with their words.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbYUDqSC1UM
Mariana Erwin
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Date of Birth: 05 Apr 1988
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: ***********
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry
Message: Hello and welcome! Commenting on things in pageantry and critical of pageant issues.

Postby sleuth08 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:00 am

macwendy wrote:After the recent controversy regarding last year's Miss Universe Denmark, I think the organization has folded. Seems their link on Facebook is down and as such I fear they have been forced out of business. If so, too bad...Denmark may miss Miss Universe this year unless another organization takes over.

NOT ONLY MISS UNIVERSE. FACE OF DENMARK ALSO HAS THE MISS EARTH AND MISS INTERNATIONAL FRANCHISE TOO.

LOOKS LIKE THE CONTROVERSY WITH CHRISTINA OVER THE ALLEGED NUDE SHOOTS WAS THE LAST STRAW, AFTER THE OWNER SPREAD LIES ABOUT KATHERINE SLEEPING WITH SPONSORS TO WIN MISS EARTH.

MAYBE CATHARINA SVENSSON SHOULD TAKE OVER
sleuth08
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 10 Dec 1977
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: airline load controller
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Hobbies/Interests: DESTROYING MISS EARTH HATERS

Postby prowazekii » Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:10 am

shocking that a country like progressive denmark..has still.slutty characters like the former ownr...
i think of Miss Universe who is the most beautiful, most femininely graceful, most charming, delightful and sweet...
prowazekii
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Ron Weasley Fr. Hogwarts
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: Physician
Hobbies/Interests: The OLympic Games,Miss Universe,HP and Haus MD
Message: " hard work and perseverance outlast sheer luck and talent"

Postby Mariana Erwin » Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:33 am

sleuth08 wrote:
macwendy wrote:After the recent controversy regarding last year's Miss Universe Denmark, I think the organization has folded. Seems their link on Facebook is down and as such I fear they have been forced out of business. If so, too bad...Denmark may miss Miss Universe this year unless another organization takes over.

NOT ONLY MISS UNIVERSE. FACE OF DENMARK ALSO HAS THE MISS EARTH AND MISS INTERNATIONAL FRANCHISE TOO.

LOOKS LIKE THE CONTROVERSY WITH CHRISTINA OVER THE ALLEGED NUDE SHOOTS WAS THE LAST STRAW, AFTER THE OWNER SPREAD LIES ABOUT KATHERINE SLEEPING WITH SPONSORS TO WIN MISS EARTH.

They even claimed that Christina was being investigated for corruption in Equatorial Guinea all because her former boyfriend was the son of the president of Equatorial Guinea. However, she denied that and told the world that her ND was asking her nudes. Her lawyer even asked the Danish police if she was being investigated, and the Danish police said that she wasn't being investigated at all.

Definitely, the Face of Denmark organization needs to have a new national director and not accuse girls that they are being investigated for corruption or did the deed with sponsors just to win a beauty pageant. That is the most unprofessional thing to do if you are training a girl to win a Big 5/5 pageant.

I think Catharina should take over the Miss Earth franchise - besides, she's the first winner of the pageant and she knows how a woman must defend nature and protect its glory.

Also, watch Dani Walker's video to know more on how bashers can kill with their words.

Mariana Erwin

Message: Hello and welcome! Commenting on things in pageantry and critical of pageant issues.

Postby Queen Esther » Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:01 am

Mariana Erwin wrote:I wish a new organization takes over. Their former national director didn't just ask Christina for nudes. He alleged that Katherine Espin slept with one of the sponsors just to win Miss Earth. 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-}

Honey, if you don't know the whole real story, just shut the f*ck up! Setting aside the Katherine story because I don't give a sh*t about Miss Earth, the whole Christina nude allegation was framed up by Christina herself because she was indeed under investigation for her involvement with the son of a corrupt African leader! She wanted to shift the focus from her to that of John Paul! And my goodness!!! You can slit your throat if you want but John Paul is not stupid! He may be tactless but he is definitely not stupid!!! He is too gay to even get an orgasm for a nude pic of a blonde woman!!! He is probably gayer than you everyone of you combined! So slit your throat now!

Face of Denmark is made of people who are passionate about pageantry in a land that does not give a f*ck about pageants!!! Catharina and Larissa are both part of the organization, that's why they gave more value to Miss Earth over the more prestigious Miss International!
Queen Esther
VIP MEMBERS are REAL LIFE candidates or PAGEANT ORGANIZERS.
VIP MEMBERS are REAL LIFE candidates or PAGEANT ORGANIZERS.

Real Life Name/Nick: Hadassah
Date of Birth: 15 Sep 1990
Profession: Zionist
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Hobbies/Interests: Modeling

Postby Mariana Erwin » Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:07 pm

Queen Esther wrote:
Mariana Erwin wrote:I wish a new organization takes over. Their former national director didn't just ask Christina for nudes. He alleged that Katherine Espin slept with one of the sponsors just to win Miss Earth. 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-}

Honey, if you don't know the whole real story, just shut the f*ck up! Setting aside the Katherine story because I don't give a sh*t about Miss Earth, the whole Christina nude allegation was framed up by Christina herself because she was indeed under investigation for her involvement with the son of a corrupt African leader! She wanted to shift the focus from her to that of John Paul! And my goodness!!! You can slit your throat if you want but John Paul is not stupid! He may be tactless but he is definitely not stupid!!! He is too gay to even get an orgasm for a nude pic of a blonde woman!!! He is probably gayer than you everyone of you combined! So slit your throat now!

Face of Denmark is made of people who are passionate about pageantry in a land that does not give a f*ck about pageants!!! Catharina and Larissa are both part of the organization, that's why they gave more value to Miss Earth over the more prestigious Miss International!
If Christina is indeed a criminal, and if proven by Denmark's highest court, both should be sent to jail! John Paul's statements are libelous and disgusting. He may not be stupid but he is a sign that Catharina should take over and franchise and separate it from Face of Denmark!

As a fan of Miss Earth, I've been ashamed that someone would allege that your newest queen did the deed with sponsors just to be voted as the woman of environmental awareness! No national director should ever say those kinds of statements. He is definitely not stupid but he is unprofessional for saying that!

Mariana Erwin

Postby Mariana Erwin » Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:11 pm

prowazekii wrote:shocking that a country like progressive denmark..has still.slutty characters like the former ownr...
Not shocked, though. I just wish a new organization would come up pretty soon.

Mariana Erwin

Postby davidtbv » Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:12 pm

Been in Denmark, so many beautiful girls there walking on the street. If they train and become pageant hungry, theyll surely get a lot of Miss Univ winners
davidtbv
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: David
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1986
Profession: Model
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: watch tv, surf the net

Postby zoondwaine » Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:22 am

Queen Esther wrote:

More prestigious Miss International???!!!! From production to after coronation it is indeed prestigious, :%)) :%)) :%))
I was sleepy as hell though watching this pageant.
zoondwaine

Real Life Name/Nick: zoondwaine
Date of Birth: 07 Jun 1990
Profession: Manager
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Reading, traveling, culturl immersion, nature trek
Message: I learned misso in 2010 and after that I'm hook to this site in regards to pageant issues.

Postby Mariana Erwin » Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:42 am

davidtbv wrote:Been in Denmark, so many beautiful girls there walking on the street. If they train and become pageant hungry, theyll surely get a lot of Miss Univ winners
They also need a new organization as well. Whether Christina's statements are true or not, John Paul should be punished for his comments regarding Katherine Espin. Branding Espin as some kind of ''*****'' that wants to win Miss Earth is the most disgusting thing I could ever, and he said that via saying that she slept with sponsors.

If Christina is indeed a criminal, she should be punished for her involvement in Equatorial Guinea's political world, if proven. However, a new organization must be created so that Denmark will be more devoted to winning a beauty pageant. They've only won Miss International and Miss Earth but never won the remaining Big 2. In Miss Universe, that almost happened in 1963, and in Miss World, that almost happened in 1986.

Mariana Erwin

Postby princessleya » Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:36 am

It wasn't Jon Paul who "spread the lies" about Catherin Espin sleeping with sponsors. He got the information from the CONTESTANTS THEMSELVES, he was very clear about that when he posted his message being disappointed with ME. And the whole Catherin thing is one of the reasons why Imelda stepped down.

I really don't care about Miss Earth but the whole thing was very big last year and everybody knew about it way before Jon Paul posted anything.
princessleya
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1990
Profession: Fan
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Postby Handsama » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:19 am

princessleya wrote:It wasn't Jon Paul who "spread the lies" about Catherin Espin sleeping with sponsors. He got the information from the CONTESTANTS THEMSELVES, he was very clear about that when he posted his message being disappointed with ME. And the whole Catherin thing is one of the reasons why Imelda stepped down.

I really don't care about Miss Earth but the whole thing was very big last year and everybody knew about it way before Jon Paul posted anything.

Katherine won a good number of special awards in various events held in many parts of the Philippines. It is likely that someone started spreading this rumor when she became a genuine threat for the crown.

Imelda stepped down because she embarrassed the org for comments she made none of which had anything to do with this rumor.

It's so easy to spread lies like this but where is the proof? It has been months since the pageant was held and no one has yet been able to produce or show any proof of any misbehavior on her part. This is the lowest form of mudslinging that can be thrown to a woman.
Handsama
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Date of Birth: 10 Jan 1987
Profession: Secret
Hobbies/Interests: Reading

Postby ManMeat » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:41 pm

I'm confusing
ManMeat
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Date of Birth: 27 Mar 1989
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: I'm better than you
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: I'm gonna mention your dirty ass double standards

Postby sleuth08 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:08 am

Mariana Erwin wrote:
sleuth08 wrote:

They even claimed that Christina was being investigated for corruption in Equatorial Guinea all because her former boyfriend was the son of the president of Equatorial Guinea. However, she denied that and told the world that her ND was asking her nudes. Her lawyer even asked the Danish police if she was being investigated, and the Danish police said that she wasn't being investigated at all.

Definitely, the Face of Denmark organization needs to have a new national director and not accuse girls that they are being investigated for corruption or did the deed with sponsors just to win a beauty pageant. That is the most unprofessional thing to do if you are training a girl to win a Big 5/5 pageant.

I think Catharina should take over the Miss Earth franchise - besides, she's the first winner of the pageant and she knows how a woman must defend nature and protect its glory.

CATHARINA AND LARISSA RAMOS SHOULD TEAM UP AND TAKE OVER THE FRANCHISE.
sleuth08

Date of Birth: 10 Dec 1977
Profession: airline load controller
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Hobbies/Interests: DESTROYING MISS EARTH HATERS

Postby kathrineskie » Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:26 am

This organization needs to be totally revamped! =O/
kathrineskie

Real Life Name/Nick: Kathrine
Date of Birth: 04 Apr 1994
Profession: RA
Hobbies/Interests: Dancing

Postby prowazekii » Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:52 am

as if the danes care about these, hehege
i think of Miss Universe who is the most beautiful, most femininely graceful, most charming, delightful and sweet...
prowazekii

Real Life Name/Nick: Ron Weasley Fr. Hogwarts
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: Physician
Hobbies/Interests: The OLympic Games,Miss Universe,HP and Haus MD
Message: " hard work and perseverance outlast sheer luck and talent"

Return to Miss Universe