MUO is going down the drain.

MUO is going down the drain.

Postby JoelR » Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:59 am

ROADTOMISSUSA posted on IG that the girls will only have 10 days in vegas after registration. And I since Vegas is last minute I doubt they will have any activities besides promoting Sheri Hill and Yamamay. And there won't be any glam shots this year either, and Fadil will not being joining us yet again. Does anyone remember when Miss USA was 3 weeks? And the girls had a bunch of activities? When Trump left he took all the fun with him. I'm shocked Paula is allowing this, I'm sure she has a say in all of this. Unless she is the one making changes. I pray IMG sells MUO. I really question why IMG is running this pageant this way. How could a modeling agency that has models shoot nude and sexualize them act like a feminist and run this pageant like it's a country fair. If Grandma Morley knows not to get too Pageant Patty. #ComebackTrump

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSzgnLElqn0/

JoelR
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.

Date of Birth: 21 May 1994
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: culinary arts
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Painting

Re: MUO is going down the drain.

Postby MariaAndreina » Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:05 am

It is getting beyond ridiculous and it seems to be getting only worse. They seem eager to limit the girls' exposure in every single way they can. I had high hopes for IMG but they are doing a horrible job and they are only causing many pageant fans like myself to lose interest.
MariaAndreina
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Real Life Name/Nick: Maria
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry

Postby JoelR » Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:13 am

MariaAndreina wrote:It is getting beyond ridiculous and it seems to be getting only worse. They seem eager to limit the girls' exposure in every single way they can. I had high hopes for IMG but they are doing a horrible job and they are only causing many pageant fans like myself to lose interest.

I agree, I thought IMG would turn Miss USA and Universe into the next big thing and basically a mic between Next top model and a pageant. Instead they are giving us a mix of Miss World and Miss America. Is it even worth competing anymore? What do you win? A year to sit in a apartment all day and take one or two trips out of New York. And do Facebook like every other day. And let's not even talk about the Q&A portion. Who is in charge of choosing these ridiculous questions? They are so personal that there is no way in hell you can judge their answer. And why the hell does the new title holders need excellent communication skills, she only uses them when she's doing a Facebook live.
JoelR

Postby keyss » Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:42 am

The final show of Miss Universe was straight garbage. Not only did it look cheap and chaotic but the connection kept going in and out. Just extremely unprofessional.
They took all the fun and all the glamour out. IMG was a mistake!
Miss USA will be the same as Miss Universe except maybe a better connection since its being held in Nevada. :%))

:finger:
keyss
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 29 Aug 1987
Profession: self employed
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: beauty

Postby JoelR » Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:51 am

keyss wrote:The final show of Miss Universe was straight garbage. Not only did it look cheap and chaotic but the connection kept going in and out. Just extremely unprofessional.
Miss USA will be the same as Miss Universe except maybe a better connection since its being held in Nevada. :%))

It was like watching Miss Gwand International, or a parody of Miss Universe. They didn't even announce Brazil until she was already at the end of her cat walk. And when Thailand started walking the song was over and the Miss Universe theme song started to play. IMG needs to get their stuff together and stop it with all these "positive" changes. Who cares what feminist think about pageants, these girls are not forced to walk in a swim suit. I see MUO becoming Miss World 2.0 and just fading. How I wish Tyra Banks would've bought MUO. She would do amazing things with this pageant.
JoelR

Postby Mariana Erwin » Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:13 am

I actually like the way IMG is managing the pageant - giving more insights on the titleholders, looking back at the past, and basically, bringing back the original way the pageant was managed.

However, I do have some issues.

1. The 12-9-6-3 format is the ugliest format I've ever heard of. It would be better if all the 12 or 13 girls compete in swimsuit, evening gown, and an interview competition like in the past - and then the 6 selected girls would go on to a harder interview round and afterwards the remaining 3 can compete for the final question and look.

2. They need to use other stage designs. They used the stage of Miss Universe 2001 as their ''base stage'' and they kept using that ever since, which I think must be changed.

3. The girls should have a month of preparation in Las Vegas or any venue, or even just 2-3 weeks, and not 1 week and 4 days! It would be better if they start arriving next week rather than arrive on the first week of May and then spend only 10 days there.

4. They must bring back the honor and glamour - such as the use of honorifics and chaperones. Even a serenading guy is okay. They should also bring the Amarillo USAF sashes back and stop using Impact just because it's a common substitute font for them.

5. They should give distinction between their pageant and Miss America - they should try to be more different from the Miss America pageant, which is so boring to watch. However, they should continue using the original criteria to select the MUO titleholders and not crown girls with bad attitude problems just because they are ''beautiful'' or ''goal-oriented''.

6. The questions must not be too basic and must not be too hard for them to answer - and they must give the girls 60 seconds rather than 30 seconds to answer any question so we could know better.

Other than that, I like the way that they manage the pageant. At least they are giving Miss Teen USA a better competition rather than make them walk into swimsuits when many or most of them are minors. I just hope that they will ask FOX to air Miss Teen USA so that they can bring up the image of teenagers just like what the pageant did before. While I like the fact that they are getting a bit closer to Miss World by giving us an insight about the girls, they shouldn't dare to copy Miss America like in the early times of the Trump era in which they will have a scholarship by Speedo or Oscar de la Renta Swimwear. 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-}

And plus, Miss Universe must have more activities and travel more and more. They should avoid repeating Leila Lopes' boring reign or even controversies such as Tara Conner or Zuleyka's. And I want Miss USA and Miss Teen USA to travel to other countries such as Mexico, Canada, or even Brazil so they can promote the United States in other countries as well.

That's all.
No more bashers in 2022, please.

Also, watch Dani Walker's video to know more on how bashers can kill with their words.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbYUDqSC1UM
Mariana Erwin
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Date of Birth: 05 Apr 1988
Profession: ***********
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Message: Hello and welcome! Commenting on things in pageantry and critical of pageant issues.

Postby micoexpress5 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:44 am

keyss wrote:The final show of Miss Universe was straight garbage. Not only did it look cheap and chaotic but the connection kept going in and out. Just extremely unprofessional.

Plus boring >>>>> what's his name the black old dude!
micoexpress5
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Mikobe
Date of Birth: 04 Jul 1989
Profession: NP
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: Movies/Swimming/Tennis

Postby koji » Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:56 am

Entertainment-wise, it's getting horrible. Miss Universe format in the Philippines during the pageant night was boring as hell. The interviews takes too long and get rids of the momentum that should build up as the pageant progresses. They can allot a portion of the pageant for each interview or intersperse it before a segment. They may even show the videos of the Top 6 or just the Top 3 before the final selection.

What I like about the pageant is that it eliminate bimbos (e.g. Medina and Ariadna) and women without substance (e.g. Ariadna): just a woman you want to f**k not be serious when she talks about important issues (e.g. Ximena).
Last edited by koji on Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
koji

Real Life Name/Nick: joey
Date of Birth: 05 May 1989
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Farmer
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: beauty pageant

Postby chinkodekai » Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:22 am

on the contrary ,i like the way they presented the recent Ms Universe pageant, fast phasing ,more time to know the semi finalist and that's an additional exposure actually being interviewed immediately by the host as they announced every semi finalist , guys you need to move on , Ms Universe eversince is always changing, and since these is new owner expect more change..there is no way IMG will copy the same style from the previous owner of the pageant..and that is final.
chinkodekai
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: rommel
Date of Birth: 26 Mar 1970
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Hotelier
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: WATCHING DVD MOVIES,BROWSING INTERNEt
Message: Please moderate the posting of certified basher, have peace in this page.

Postby volcomtits » Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:32 am

BALH BLAH BLAH BLAH ........ WE LOVE THEM SUPER.......... >=p
volcomtits

Real Life Name/Nick: doc volcom
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1972
Profession: chef
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: travel

Postby Jehnsen » Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:44 am

When MUO chooses Vegas as their venue, we all know something went wrong
Jehnsen
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.

Date of Birth: 22 Jul 1993
Profession: College STudent
Hobbies/Interests: watching movies

Postby bekilou blanco » Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:19 am

and yet, it's still the mother of all pageants!
bekilou blanco

Real Life Name/Nick: dionisio
Date of Birth: 01 Oct 1980
Profession: beauty queen wannabe
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Hobbies/Interests: pageants and fashion

Postby manoypoe » Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:23 am

THE TRADITIONALISTS JUST DONT WANT SOME CHANGES. THEY ARE STUCK UP TO THEIR AGE-OLD CONCEPT OF A BEAUTY PAGEANT AND BEAUTY QUEENS. TRY EVOLVING BESTIES. THAT IS GOOD FOR HEALTH. =;)) =;))
manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby Mariana Erwin » Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:48 am

manoypoe wrote:THE TRADITIONALISTS JUST DONT WANT SOME CHANGES. THEY ARE STUCK UP TO THEIR AGE-OLD CONCEPT OF A BEAUTY PAGEANT AND BEAUTY QUEENS. TRY EVOLVING BESTIES. THAT IS GOOD FOR HEALTH. =;)) =;))
Well, the bad thing about this is when they try to redefine ''beauty queen'', they come up with women without substance just for entertainment.

Well, I want Miss Universe to represent herself more and not simply be stuck in New York - and plus, she must be addressed with an honorific. I don't like the fact that the pageant lost honor and somehow, respect to the delegates.

Also, watch Dani Walker's video to know more on how bashers can kill with their words.

Mariana Erwin

Message: Hello and welcome! Commenting on things in pageantry and critical of pageant issues.

Postby Mariana Erwin » Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:53 am

koji wrote:Entertainment-wise, it's getting horrible. Miss Universe format in the Philippines during the pageant night was boring as hell. The interviews takes too long and get rids of the momentum that should build up as the pageant progresses. The can allot a portion of the pageant for each interview or intersperse it before a segment. They may even show the videos of the Top 6 or just the Top before the final selection.

What I like about the pageant is that it eliminate bimbos (e.g. Medina and Ariadna) and women without substance (e.g. Ariadna): just a woman you want to f**k not be serious when she talks about important issues (e.g. Ximena).
I just wish that they would give them an actual interview competition in which all the girls are asked by the host along with an interpreter, which they did in the past. The segments should be properly organized, though. The video segments after the announcement of each girl must be shown after the selection of the semifinalists, the top 9, then the top 6. That's far better.

P.S. I don't think that Maxine is a ''bimbo'' or Ximena is a ''not-so-serious'' girl. However, Maxine definitely has communication flaws and Ximena should've controlled her ''frank'' personality (e.g. her comments about her visit to India).

Mariana Erwin

Postby blazingskyx27 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:25 am

[color=#0000FF]Even at its very worst, Miss Universe still sets the bar of how a beauty pageant should be presented & executed. Of course, we always expect better from the MUO to pull off a groundbreaking edition in the future, but at least I still find the final shows watchable and palatable. Try watching Miss International or Miss World in comparison, you will find yourself yawning or bored right out of your skull, highly recommended for insomniacs to lull them to sleep. [ /color]
blazingskyx27

Real Life Name/Nick: andy
Date of Birth: 25 Mar 1977
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: pop culture observer/ writer
Hobbies/Interests: net surfing, writing, going to the gym

Postby Mariana Erwin » Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:30 pm

blazingskyx27 wrote:Even at its very worst, Miss Universe still sets the bar of how a beauty pageant should be presented & executed. Of course, we always expect better from the MUO to pull off a groundbreaking edition in the future, but at least I still find the final shows watchable and palatable. Try watching Miss International or Miss World in comparison, you will find yourself yawning or bored right out of your skull, highly recommended for insomniacs to lull them to sleep.
Indeed. The only spectacular edition of Miss World was 2013, and Miss International, although a part of the Big 5, is like a pageant held in a ballroom except that there's no glamour at all and it seems to be like an event set in the 80s forever except that the people are modern.

Mariana Erwin

Postby novemberRain » Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:38 pm

JoelR wrote: ROADTOMISSUSA posted on IG that the girls will only have 10 days in vegas after registration. And I since Vegas is last minute I doubt they will have any activities besides promoting Sheri Hill and Yamamay. And there won't be any glam shots this year either, and Fadil will not being joining us yet again. Does anyone remember when Miss USA was 3 weeks? And the girls had a bunch of activities? When Trump left he took all the fun with him. I'm shocked Paula is allowing this, I'm sure she has a say in all of this. Unless she is the one making changes. I pray IMG sells MUO. I really question why IMG is running this pageant this way. How could a modeling agency that has models shoot nude and sexualize them act like a feminist and run this pageant like it's a country fair. If Grandma Morley knows not to get too Pageant Patty. #ComebackTrump

Good, just like Puteri indonesia only 10 days. whats the point having months pageant orientation even they already know the best girls since day one, thank you social medias :%)) i'm pretty sure the moment they arrives in the Hotel, MUO already knows which girl is the best for one year job as Miss USA and then Miss Universe.
ONLYBIG3PAGEANTS!
MW-MU-MI more than 50 Years of History

novemberRain

Real Life Name/Nick: Didi
Date of Birth: 13 Nov 1985
Sexual Orientation: Bicurious
Profession: Analyst
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Prediction Games
Message: “Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it.”

Postby nob » Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:59 pm

Probably trying to save money.
nob

Hobbies/Interests: statue

Postby DORABIAN » Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:41 pm

YOU KNOW THE PAGEANT WENT WRONG WHEN THEY CROWNED THE BORING & RUDE GIRL!
THE UGLIEST WINNER IN BIG FOUR PAGEANTS (BIG 3 RATHER).
DORABIAN
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1917
Profession: FUCKING PEOPLE
Hobbies/Interests: FUCKING

Postby DORABIAN » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:16 pm

I THINK IMG DONT GET THE IDEA THAT 70-80% LOYAL VIEWERS OF MISS UNIVERSE ARE GAYS COMMUNITY AROUND THE WORLD.. AND WHAT MAKES MISS UNIVERSE IS THE MOTHER OF ALL PAGEANTS IS ITS GRAND ACTIVITIES, GLAMOUR & FIERCE FINAL NIGHT.

THE IDEA OF BRING BACK THE PAGEANT TO THE 90'S FORMAT WONT WORK IN THIS SUPERFICIAL DAYS. WHAT WE PAGEANT FANS WANT IS DIFFERENT HOST COUNTRY EVERY YEARS LIKE DURING TRUMP ERA'S, 3-4 WEEKS BUSY PRE-ACTIVITIES LIKE IN MANILA, GLAM SHOOT ALA FADIL BERISHA, GRAND STAGE LIKE IN THAILAND 2005 & VIETNAM 2008, FIERCE SWIMSUIT COMPETITION & EVENING GOWN LIKE IN 2003-2008! THEN MUO WILL BE ON THE TOP AGAIN!
Last edited by DORABIAN on Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
THE UGLIEST WINNER IN BIG FOUR PAGEANTS (BIG 3 RATHER).
DORABIAN

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1917
Profession: FUCKING PEOPLE
Hobbies/Interests: FUCKING

Postby koji » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:25 pm

Mariana Erwin wrote:
koji wrote:Entertainment-wise, it's getting horrible. Miss Universe format in the Philippines during the pageant night was boring as hell. The interviews takes too long and get rids of the momentum that should build up as the pageant progresses. The can allot a portion of the pageant for each interview or intersperse it before a segment. They may even show the videos of the Top 6 or just the Top before the final selection.

I just wish that they would give them an actual interview competition in which all the girls are asked by the host along with an interpreter, which they did in the past. The segments should be properly organized, though. The video segments after the announcement of each girl must be shown after the selection of the semifinalists, the top 9, then the top 6. That's far better.

P.S. I don't think that Maxine is a ''bimbo'' or Ximena is a ''not-so-serious'' girl. However, Maxine definitely has communication flaws and Ximena should've controlled her ''frank'' personality (e.g. her comments about her visit to India).

SHE IS BOBA.

Medina was educated in the best schools. She belongs to the 20% (or upper 50%) of the Philippine population. Her pedigree also points to an upper class upbringing. Also her class has English (or Spanish) as their first language. Her circle speaks English in casual conversation. She was also trained with one the best camp and best support from BPCI. With such background, she should have been fluent in English and articulate in expressing her thoughts.

Look at Pia. She's a HS graduate (or a vocational graduate) and was not educated in the creme dela creme HS. But she's great. How about Gloria Diaz? She was not a degree holder when she won.How about Sushmita???? [-X

What do you call a person who travels abroad without passport? And her answer to her question??? XIMENA IS THE USUAL PRETTY FACE BUT LACKS THE BRAIN AND SUBSTANCE.
koji

Real Life Name/Nick: joey
Date of Birth: 05 May 1989
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Farmer
Hobbies/Interests: beauty pageant

Postby burglarcat » Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:48 pm

IMG turned this into a Feminazi show. Beauty pageant is not a platform for political correctness. I miss Trump era already!!!
burglarcat

Real Life Name/Nick: Arjay
Date of Birth: 10 Jul 1992
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: Cricket, Pagaents, and so on...

Postby goddessoxana27 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:13 pm

lets give IMG another chance... another rooms for improvement...

if this year's edition still the same like last january or december 20, 2015...

I am 100% agree to all of you... :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p
CREDITS TO THE OWNER OF THE POSTED ARTICLES, VIDEOS, AND PICTURES...

RESPECT, BEAUTY, HEALTHY, OBEDIENT, SMART and FRIENDLY, that's the essence of being a Goddess.
goddessoxana27
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.

Real Life Name/Nick: DyosaGandah
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1915
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: ----------------------------------
Hobbies/Interests: --------------------------
Message: Thank you for giving me a chance to become a member of this prestigious group.

Postby JoelR » Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:51 pm

DORABIAN wrote:I THINK IMG DONT GET THE IDEA THAT 70-80% LOYAL VIEWERS OF MISS UNIVERSE ARE GAYS COMMUNITY AROUND THE WORLD.. AND WHAT MAKES MISS UNIVERSE IS THE MOTHER OF ALL PAGEANTS IS ITS GRAND ACTIVITIES, GLAMOUR & FIERCE FINAL NIGHT.

THE IDEA OF BRING BACK THE PAGEANT TO THE 90'S FORMAT WONT WORK IN THIS SUPERFICIAL DAYS. WHAT WE PAGEANT FANS WANT IS DIFFERENT HOST COUNTRY EVERY YEARS LIKE DURING TRUMP ERA'S, 3-4 WEEKS BUSY PRE-ACTIVITIES LIKE IN MANILA, GLAM SHOOT ALA FADIL BERISHA, GRAND STAGE LIKE IN THAILAND 2005 & VIETNAM 2008, FIERCE SWIMSUIT COMPETITION & EVENING GOWN LIKE IN 2003-2008! THEN MUO WILL BE ON THE TOP AGAIN!

Thank you! Finally someone gets it! The girls were given a chance to shine during Trump era. People are forgetting that the MUO use to upload interview videos and post them on YouTube, Facebook and their website. That's how us fans would make out top 15 list.
JoelR

Postby JoelR » Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:53 pm

novemberRain wrote:
JoelR wrote: ROADTOMISSUSA posted on IG that the girls will only have 10 days in vegas after registration. And I since Vegas is last minute I doubt they will have any activities besides promoting Sheri Hill and Yamamay. And there won't be any glam shots this year either, and Fadil will not being joining us yet again. Does anyone remember when Miss USA was 3 weeks? And the girls had a bunch of activities? When Trump left he took all the fun with him. I'm shocked Paula is allowing this, I'm sure she has a say in all of this. Unless she is the one making changes. I pray IMG sells MUO. I really question why IMG is running this pageant this way. How could a modeling agency that has models shoot nude and sexualize them act like a feminist and run this pageant like it's a country fair. If Grandma Morley knows not to get too Pageant Patty. #ComebackTrump

Good, just like Puteri indonesia only 10 days. whats the point having months pageant orientation even they already know the best girls since day one, thank you social medias :%)) i'm pretty sure the moment they arrives in the Hotel, MUO already knows which girl is the best for one year job as Miss USA and then Miss Universe.

I agree but these girls aren't competing for free, they have to pay a big fee, the least they could do is given them their money's worth.
JoelR

Postby JoelR » Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:58 pm

chinkodekai wrote:on the contrary ,i like the way they presented the recent Ms Universe pageant, fast phasing ,more time to know the semi finalist and that's an additional exposure actually being interviewed immediately by the host as they announced every semi finalist , guys you need to move on , Ms Universe eversince is always changing, and since these is new owner expect more change..there is no way IMG will copy the same style from the previous owner of the pageant..and that is final.

I guess you forgot about the arrival interview video that they use to do during Trump era. The Trump era have us a chance to get to know the girls and even better, Trump didn't make speaking English a mandatory. We don't get to know the girls until final night unlike when we had those interview videos on YouTube where we would get to know them. Nobody wants them to copy Trump Era, I knew there would be some changes but I thought it would be for the best.
JoelR

Postby Handsama » Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:08 pm

Don't expect too much from IMG, guys. The people in charge of the MUO today aren't as personally invested as Trump was. Trump loved to be surrounded by beautiful women so he made sure his pageants were glamorous and entertaining.

IMG on the other hand is pure business. IMG will cut corners to maximize its profits. That's why I felt the Philippines got shortchanged in the most recent edition. I kinda feel sorry for Paula Shugart now that she has to answer to some head honcho who just treats the pageants as business as usual. I'm sure she misses her old boss.
Handsama
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Date of Birth: 10 Jan 1987
Profession: Secret
Hobbies/Interests: Reading

Postby MariaAndreina » Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:52 pm

I see some of you here missing the point. This isn't about the MUO's recent change of going back to the 90's format where they cared more about substance and intelligence rather than catwalks, fierceness, etc.

This is about the MUO cutting the pre-pageant activities short. Eliminating all the pre-pageant photoshoots. Introducing the girls only by their countries during final night. Cutting the girls' time on stage to some miserable 8 seconds and making them walk in groups. Reducing the amount of trips the winner gets to do over her reign. And the list goes on.
MariaAndreina

Real Life Name/Nick: Maria

Postby alessla » Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:43 am

MariaAndreina wrote:I see some of you here missing the point. This isn't about the MUO's recent change of going back to the 90's format where they cared more about substance and intelligence rather than catwalks, fierceness, etc.

This is about the MUO cutting the pre-pageant activities short. Eliminating all the pre-pageant photoshoots. Introducing the girls only by their countries during final night. Cutting the girls' time on stage to some miserable 8 seconds and making them walk in groups. Reducing the amount of trips the winner gets to do over her reign. And the list goes on.

Very well said, more when they do a 3 hours long pageant!! =D>
alessla

Real Life Name/Nick: Alessandro
Date of Birth: 22 Dec 1985
Profession: Architect
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: Eat, Travel

Next

Return to Miss Universe