MARIEL DE LEON HYPE

Forum rules
Welcome to Missosology! RULES: Freedom of speech allowed but 1. NO CROSSING LIMITS AS DIRECT RACIST REMARKS, NUDE OR VIOLENT PICS. 2. NO SPAMMING/FLOODING 3. NO ADVERTISING 4. NO BLACKMAILING/VIOLATING/DIVULGING PRIVACY/personal infos of members as posting their real life pic/real life name without their consent. 5. NO AVENGING/ATTACKING MEMBERS ON THEIR PHYSICAL LOOKS 6. NO REPUTATION BUTTON ABUSE. Any question, feel free to post in the Help Desk section till a Moderator/Admin responds. HAVE FUN!

MARIEL DE LEON HYPE

Postby nycla2 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:09 am

Image CREDITS TO THE OWNER OF THE PICS
I DONT HATE HER AND IM NOT BASHING HER AND IM NOT SAYING SHES UGLY BUT WHAT IS SO SPECIAL WITH MARIEL DE LEON?

DONT HATE ME I KNOW MARIEL HAS A LOT OF FANS BUT I DONT GET THE HYPE AROUND HER EVER SINCE, SORRY U CANT FORCE PEOPLE LIKE ME TO BE ON THE MARIEL BANDWAGON, I TRIED GIVING HER A CHANCE BUT SHES NOT GROWING ON ME SORRY

I GET IT SHE HAS DREAMS BUT SO ARE THE REST OF THE GIRLS. IF U HAVE DREAMS U SHOULD WORK HARD FOR IT AND NOT JUST BE LAZY..DONT EVEN COMPARE HER TO PIA, PIA WAS A BIT CHUBBY WHEN SHE JOINED BUT PIA HAS AN X FACTOR AND PIA IS UNIVERSALLY BEAUTIFUL AND SHE HAS GREAT PERSONALITY

ARE WE TRYING TO SET A NEW TREND WHEREIN NOT SO FIT GIRLS WILL JOIN BECAUSE OF PIA OR JANINE? HOW ABOUT THE GIRLS WHO WORKED HARD ON THE GYM TO KEEP THEIR BODIES FIT? HOW SURE ARE U GUYS THAT MARIEL WILL WIN BBPILIPINAS UNIVERSE AND JUST WAIT FOR HER TO LOSE WEIGHT?

SARAH BERCHELL MADE IT AS A FINALIST BUT THAT DOESNT MEAN Miss Universe ORG WILL CONTINUE TO ACCEPT GIRLS WHO ARE OVERWEIGHT, IMG JUST WANTED TO BE MORE OPEN MINDED BUT GIRLS SHOULDNT BE COMPLACENT BEING OVERWEIGHT OR WHATEVER. ITS A BEAUTY PAGEANT AFTER ALL.

IS IT BECAUSE MARIEL DE LEON IS THE DAUGHTER OF TWO FILIPINO CELEBRITIES THAT FANATICISM BLINDED SOME FANS?

YES SHE JOINED TWICE BUT ATLEAST SHE COULDVE TRIED AND WORKOUT A LITTLE, HER PERSONALITY IS BLAND AND TRAININGS WILL MAKE WONDERS BUT HOW FAR?

I AM OK IF SHE GETS A CROWN, BUT NOT BB PILIPINAS UNIVERSE CROWN IF WE WANT TO CONTINUE THE STREAK ONLY IF SHE DELIVERS DURING FINALS...I HOPE THERE WILL BE NO FAVORITISM I HEARD SHE IS STELLA ARANETAS FAVE??

THE ONLY GIRLS WHOM I THINK SHOULD BE Bb. Pilipinas UNIVERSE ARE SIRENE SUTTON AND CHARMAINE ELIMA (WASNT A FAN OF HERS BUT SHES GROWING ON ME) EVEN RAMOS

EVEN MOST FOREIGN FORUMERS HERE DONT GET THE HYPE AS WELL. CONSIDER THEM AS MISS UNIVERSE JUDGES

TO EACH HIS OWN AND RESPECT MY OPINION.. U CAN T PLEASE EVERYONE. AND PLS DONT GET ME STARTED WITH HATERS GONNA HATE SHIT

I WANT A FRESH TILAPIA LIKE ME TO REPRESENT PHILIPPINES IN MY UNIVERSE..A COMPLETE PACKAGE!

she reminds me of Miss ecuador 2004 tho

with all due respect to her family and her fans I COULD BE WRONG! IM NOT BASHING! MAYBE SHE WILL GROW ON ME..I HOPE SO!

Last edited by nycla2 on Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:24 am, edited 4 times in total.
nycla2
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.

Real Life Name/Nick: booyah
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1991
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: entrepreneur
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: sports, music, movies and entertainment

Re: MARIEL DE LEON HYPE

Postby Idelleann » Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:37 am

Mariel will surely win a crown. Either Universe or International.
Deal with it.
Idelleann
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: Idelle Ann Meako
Date of Birth: 14 Dec 1987
Profession: Laundry princess
Hobbies/Interests: showbiz chika

Postby SisterStella » Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:50 am

You don't find anything special with Mariel which I agree BUT you are pushing for Sirene and Charmaine which I also find nothing special with these ladies. Infact I would rather have Mariel than Sirene. Sirene is skinny, flat chested and bland communication skills.

I told you people to WATCH OUT FOR THESE LADIES -- Nelda Ibe (pilot), Gabriela Ortega, Angelique de Leon, Arienne Calingao, Liezl Ramos.

TRUST ME ON THIS! =D> =D> =D>
SisterStella
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 19 Mar 1970
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
Profession: CEO
Hobbies/Interests: pageantry

Postby nycla2 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:24 am

SisterStella wrote:You don't find anything special with Mariel which I agree BUT you are pushing for Sirene and Charmaine which I also find nothing special with these ladies. Infact I would rather have Mariel than Sirene. Sirene is skinny, flat chested and bland communication skills.

I told you people to WATCH OUT FOR THESE LADIES -- Nelda Ibe (pilot), Gabriela Ortega, Angelique de Leon, Arienne Calingao, Liezl Ramos.

TRUST ME ON THIS! =D> =D> =D>

we all have diff taste
nycla2

Postby nycla2 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:24 am

Idelleann wrote:Mariel will surely win a crown. Either Universe or International.
Deal with it.

ok
nycla2

Postby Macintosh » Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:29 am

I heard she will be a star in a movie remake

Macintosh

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1982
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Professional
Hobbies/Interests: Blogging

Postby nycla2 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:46 am

Macintosh wrote:I heard she will be a star in a movie remake

OMG LOL WATCH OUT FOR HER FANS
nycla2

Postby nycla2 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:46 am

RESERVED
nycla2

Postby nycla2 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:47 am

RESERVED
nycla2

RESERVED
nycla2

RESERVED
nycla2

Postby Kikimo Mikoto » Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:07 am

nycla2 wrote:

ARE YOU REFERRING TO ELIMA?
Kikimo Mikoto
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Virgilio Obsina
Date of Birth: 11 Aug 1995
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Stylist Kuno
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Eating fire
Message: I joined MISSO so I can teach missosologist proper etiquette and styling.

Postby Macintosh » Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:14 am

Are you stupid??This is a Mariel thread. Of course I am referring to her
Kikimo Mikoto wrote:
nycla2 wrote:

ARE YOU REFERRING TO ELIMA?
Last edited by Macintosh on Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Macintosh

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1982
Profession: Professional
Hobbies/Interests: Blogging

Postby callmemike » Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:20 am

Beauty has always been in the eyes of the beholder. Take the case of Maxine Medina. The ones who supported her were those who find her very attractive, right? They were even one in saying that she's the most beautiful Philippine representative to Miss Universe of all times. But, I saw some people wrote that they don't find her attractive at all. I just find Maxine charming while I find the likes of Pia Wurtzbach, Megan Lynne Young, Shamcey Supsup, Valerie Weigmann, Melody Adelaide Gersbach, and Kylie Verzosa very pretty and Marie Anne Umali, very beautiful. Seeing people like me who dissent what that supporter of Maxine wrote that she's the most beautiful Philippine representative to Miss Universe only proves what she wrote was just his or her opinion. A fact is one universal truth that no one can contest like there are twelve months in a year.

We support women because we happen to love their outstanding physical qualities and their endearing overall qualities. I supported Kylie over Maxine last year. I felt and believed Kylie would make the Filipinos very proud. When she won Miss International 2016, I saw that was the will of God which I didn't understand when she won the title she did locally. With Maxine, I never saw her winning Miss Universe with all her shortcomings. I just kept silent when I saw someone wrote that she'd be joining Megan, Pia, and Kylie soon as women who brought honors to our country. I love Pia because she is a confident and engaging interviewee. I don't find Maxine believable as a speaker. I love women whom I can learn from a lot. I love women with rich vocabularies. I happened to download that episode of Maxine Medina and Kylie Verzosa guesting on Magandang Buhay. I skipped Maxine's part when I watched it.

No one should take it against anyone if the latter doesn't support his or her bet. We have that right. We have the free will. But, we should always be careful with our choice of words.

I understand the thread-starter. I was proven to be right with Kylie and Maxine, right? Pia, my favorite queen in 2015, won Miss Universe 2015. Kylie, my favorite queen in 2016, won Miss International 2016. Both have universally pretty faces. Both are articulate. Both are prayerful. Both have very lovable personalities. Not everyone out there supported them in the beginning of their journeys. Not everyone out there supported them all throughout their journeys.

Let's support our bets with prayers. We pray to God in Lord Jesus Christ's name because we know their fates are not in our hands and that was what I did with Kylie and Pia. We shouldn't shove down the throats of everyone our bet is the best. Let time reveal their fates and then you can look back and say I was right or I was wrong. Just like what i just did. I have now the courage to say what I want to say because I can back it up with facts.
callmemike
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Michael John P. Uy
Date of Birth: 20 Apr 1977
Profession: missosologist
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing

Postby nycla2 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:27 am

callmemike wrote:Beauty has always been in the eyes of the beholder. Take the case of Maxine Medina. The ones who supported her were those who find her very attractive, right? They were even one in saying that she's the most beautiful Philippine representative to Miss Universe of all times. But, I saw some people wrote that they don't find her attractive at all. I just find Maxine charming while I find the likes of Pia Wurtzbach, Megan Lynne Young, Shamcey Supsup, Valerie Weigmann, Melody Adelaide Gersbach, and Kylie Verzosa very pretty and Marie Anne Umali, very beautiful. Seeing people like me who dissent what that supporter of Maxine wrote that she's the most beautiful Philippine representative to Miss Universe only proves what she wrote was just his or her opinion. A fact is one universal truth that no one can contest like there are twelve months in a year.

We support women because we happen to love their outstanding physical qualities and their endearing overall qualities. I supported Kylie over Maxine last year. I felt and believed Kylie would make the Filipinos very proud. When she won Miss International 2016, I saw that was the will of God which I didn't understand when she won the title she did locally. With Maxine, I never saw her winning Miss Universe with all her shortcomings. I just kept silent when I saw someone wrote that she'd be joining Megan, Pia, and Kylie soon as women who brought honors to our country. I love Pia because she is a confident and engaging interviewee. I don't find Maxine believable as a speaker. I love women whom I can learn from a lot. I love women with rich vocabularies. I happened to download that episode of Maxine Medina and Kylie Verzosa guesting on Magandang Buhay. I skipped Maxine's part when I watched it.

No one should take it against anyone if the latter doesn't support his or her bet. We have that right. We have the free will. But, we should always be careful with our choice of words.

I understand the thread-starter. I was proven to be right with Kylie and Maxine, right? Pia, my favorite queen in 2015, won Miss Universe 2015. Kylie, my favorite queen in 2016, won Miss International 2016. Both have universally pretty faces. Both are articulate. Both are prayerful. Both have very lovable personalities. Not everyone out there supported them in the beginning of their journeys. Not everyone out there supported them all throughout their journeys.

Let's support our bets with prayers. We pray to God in Lord Jesus Christ's name because we know their fates are not in our hands and that was what I did with Kylie and Pia. We shouldn't shove down the throats of everyone our bet is the best. Let time reveal their fates and then you can look back and say I was right or I was wrong. Just like what i just did. I have now the courage to say what I want to say because I can back it up with facts.

THANKS MIKE I APPRECIATE UR UNBIASED INSIGHTS! :-*
nycla2

Postby pacifico falafoxy » Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:22 am

I LIKE to be fair to all the candidates as to who I am supporting, regardless of who they were in the past and who their parents or relatives in the society.

I give everyone a chance to show me what they have. Thus, I will give support to those I think can win the Miss Universe crown for 2017. These candidates must have all the attributes a Miss Universe winner should possess.

I just reviewed their web interviews. And sorry to say that Mariel is not one of my top five in my list as potential Bb. Pilipinas Universe winners. She is nowhere close.

There were many of them who were articulate, fun and intelligent. I hope the judges will not ignore the best ones. And Mariel is not one of them.

I would not be surprised though if Madam Stella would give her a minor crown.

To me, she needs to work hard, but not this time around. She is not a Miss Universe winner material yet.
She might try again the third time with a better personality and q and a skills to win the coveted Bb. Pilipinas Universe crown. This time is not the right time.
pacifico falafoxy

Real Life Name/Nick: Fico
Date of Birth: 15 Oct 1994
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Healthcare
Hobbies/Interests: Internet, travelling

Postby volcomtits » Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:26 am

=b
Last edited by volcomtits on Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
volcomtits

Real Life Name/Nick: doc volcom
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1972
Profession: chef
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: travel

Postby volcomtits » Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:27 am

mahirap ignore ang beauty ni mariel de leon ,,,, class mukahng mabango di mukhang katulong ,,,, aminin wag mag deny ,,,,,, sirene sutton ,,,, mamahalin sosyal ,,,, ganyan ang swak sa banga di yung parang engot na di naliligo ,,,,,,,,, aminin ,,,,,,,,,no to mukhang bakla tooooo
volcomtits

Real Life Name/Nick: doc volcom
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1972
Profession: chef
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: travel

Postby KenN » Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:39 pm

Daming ayaw kay mariel..eh sa ayaw ko sin ng mga bet nito. Si charmaine? Parang tuyot na lumpia..hindi ko talaga alam bat gustong gusto nila ung dry na beauty niya.
KenN
ANGELS are the nicest persons of the forum.

Date of Birth: 18 Aug 1993
Profession: student
Hobbies/Interests: playing online games,

Postby The Alchemist » Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:04 pm

I get Mariel De Leon's appeal and if she wins I think her camp will squeeze her body to perfection so Im not worried about that, but I do think Elima & Sirene are better

PS: CallmeMike please write concise responses so I may read them. Yours are always too long that I don't bother reading. This is a forum not an extemporaneous speech contest. Make it short and sweet
The Alchemist
PAGEANT APPRENTICES are novice experts & connoisseurs.
PAGEANT APPRENTICES are novice experts & connoisseurs.

Real Life Name/Nick: Mar
Date of Birth: 15 Jul 1984
Profession: Traveler
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: Traveling

Postby MARCLER18 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:29 pm

you people can say whatever you want but at the end of the day judges decision will decides who they want to crown on the coronation night. It's a waste of time calling the candidates names as if you guys are perfect.. just support don't hate.. pansin ko lang Kung sino pa Yung mga pangit na DuKlang bakla sila Yung mga mapanlait sa kapwa at mataas ang standards lol! Kaya walang mga asenso sa buhay
MARCLER18
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.

Real Life Name/Nick: Marvin
Date of Birth: 15 Oct 1986
Profession: Interior designer
Hobbies/Interests: Modeling and interior design
Message: Hello Misso it's Miss U season again that's why I'm back

Postby tim1962 » Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:16 am

So many other beautiful and deserving contestants for MUP. Mariel is over hyped I agree. =O/
tim1962

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: hiking, dining out

Postby bekilou blanco » Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:35 am

plain and simple, we talk about (re: hype) who we like. it's just too bad that whatever is said about her is, by default, met with criticisms (needless to say, most of them are harsh), which ultimately blows up a minor mariel chatter into a fiasco.
bekilou blanco
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: dionisio
Date of Birth: 01 Oct 1980
Profession: beauty queen wannabe
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: pageants and fashion

Postby BEKBEK » Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:58 am

omg, mariel is so sexy now :-O :-O :-O
ImageImage
BEKBEK
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.

Date of Birth: 09 Mar 1992
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Supermodel
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: Ang mga malalandi natatalo ang mga magaganda.
Message: Pero kung malandi ka na tapos maganda ka pa! Eh P#tang#na! Kaw na! D Best Ka!

Postby Beta » Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:42 pm

Really -- it's ok if your choices differ from everyone else!

but you wanna know what's special about her? she moves some people in the same way Sirene does it for you.

Love my M&Ms! -- Mariel and Maine
Beta

Date of Birth: 30 Jul 2008
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: BOSS
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Hobbies/Interests: EVERYTHING

Return to GENERAL