How much do INDIA owe to Madhu Sapre

Forum rules
Welcome to the India Section of Missosology Forum. This section is frequently visited by Miss India Officials and ofcourse by Miss Indias themselves.
Further , Many Miss India aspirants who visit the forum are the content of discussion below. In such circumstances the moderators won't allow any kind of bashing or use of abusive language.
Please make sure that your posts are above profanity. Repeated offence may earn you a permanent Ban.

Enjoy !

Disclaimer
1. Owner or Moderators are not responsible for any member's personal comments/behaviours in the community.
2. http://www.missosology.org or http://worldofmissindia.blogspot.com/ does not take responsibilty of the authencity of the information posted by posters. Reader's discretion is advised.
3. This forum is directly affiliated only to I AM SHE org but NOT to the Femina Miss India.
4. The Missosology Miss India Hot Picks are purely a fan based list of favourites which has got NO influence on the final results of the main pageants.

How much do INDIA owe to Madhu Sapre

Postby pineal » Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:56 am

Who is Madhu Sapre-

She is Miss India 1992, 2nd runner up at Miss Universe 1992.

She represented India well at MU1992, although she was elected only 12 days before heading to the Miss Universe Contest. Like many Miss India's she nailed her interviews, and thanks to her athlete background which helped her in swimsuit segment for she had a really fit body.

When she was onstage all i could see was how intelligent, humble, truthfull, hardworking and a very positive person she is. She raised the issue of bad sports facilities in the country in her final question ( which is still relevant today ), which visibly cost her the crown. Madhu later in an interview clarified that - "All the officials had told us that our answers had to be truthful," she says, "and coming from the heart. Nobody told us we had to be politically correct. I said what my heart told me and I lost. According to me India has been in poverty for many years, so it was not going to suddenly change in one year by my becoming the prime minister. But there are other areas like art and sports in which we can improve. And being a sportsgirl I had suffered because we don't have the equipment and the grounds in India. In the brief time you get to answer I wanted to say all this but perhaps because of my inadequacy in English, I could not express myself."
Her answer refelcts her truthful personality and caring nature, many consider her one of the most memorable contestants to ever grace Miss Universe stage ( http://www.tpmum.com/madhu.html ). No doubt in that.

[youtube]8YbLvcOVM88[/youtube]

[youtube]yoMSuCULbxI[/youtube]

[youtube]W9LtVxIiuME[/youtube]

Madhu went on to become one of the most bold and iconic model India had ever seen.

She not only gave India a shot at the crown but also she later persuaded Miss India Organisation to include Swimsuit competition in the national paegent, which earlier was not considered appropriate, due to which many Miss India's struggled because for many when they competed for Miss Universe was actually their first time they wore the bathing suit, imagine wearing swuimsuit for the first time ever and in front of whole universe with cameras zooing in on you and coming from a country whare it is not even a rare sight ( in those times ), how uncomfortable one can be in such a situation. Madu recognised this problem instantly.
To her request MIO felt that only 3-4 girls would participate, to which she said, so take them and have the competition.

and what happened after that was extraordinary, suddenly Miss India's started getting recognised ( for they also scored well in swimsuit ), Be it Miss universe Or Miss World Indian beauties were the ones to be never ignored, the wins came in quick and it inspired other girls to participate too, and we owe it to Madhu Sapre.

pineal
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: web
Date of Birth: 10 Mar 1994
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Designer
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Fashion Writing Music Design Astrophysics Nanotech

Re: How much do INDIA owe to Madhu Sapre

Postby Hunk_Superman » Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:46 pm

The problem with very intelligent people, they have so many things to in mind to tell...to the extent they are giving ideas which is totally vague to commoners....

I AM HUNK_SUPERMAN

I am m*rc* a***ni* m**t****o
Hunk_Superman
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Date of Birth: 21 May 1984
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: TAGA HILA NG BARKO....
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: Gym workout, mountain trekking,

Postby Del Mar » Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:56 pm

pineal wrote:Who is Madhu Sapre-

She represented India well at MU1992, although she was elected only 12 days before heading to the Miss Universe Contest. Like many Miss India's she nailed her interviews, and thanks to her athlete background which helped her in swimsuit segment for she had a really fit body.

When she was onstage all i could see was how intelligent, humble, truthfull, hardworking and a very positive person she is. She raised the issue of bad sports facilities in the country in her final question ( which is still relevant today ), which visibly cost her the crown. Madhu later in an interview clarified that - "All the officials had told us that our answers had to be truthful," she says, "and coming from the heart. Nobody told us we had to be politically correct. I said what my heart told me and I lost. According to me India has been in poverty for many years, so it was not going to suddenly change in one year by my becoming the prime minister. But there are other areas like art and sports in which we can improve. And being a sportsgirl I had suffered because we don't have the equipment and the grounds in India. In the brief time you get to answer I wanted to say all this but perhaps because of my inadequacy in English, I could not express myself."
Her answer refelcts her truthful personality and caring nature, many consider her one of the most memorable contestants to ever grace Miss Universe stage ( http://www.tpmum.com/madhu.html ). No doubt in that.

Madhu went on to become one of the most bold and iconic model India had ever seen.

She not only gave India a shot at the crown but also she later persuaded Miss India Organisation to include Swimsuit competition in the national paegent, which earlier was not considered appropriate, due to which many Miss India's struggled because for many when they competed for Miss Universe was actually their first time they wore the bathing suit, imagine wearing swuimsuit for the first time ever and in front of whole universe with cameras zooing in on you and coming from a country whare it is not even a rare sight ( in those times ), how uncomfortable one can be in such a situation. Madu recognised this problem instantly.
To her request MIO felt that only 3-4 girls would participate, to which she said, so take them and have the competition.

and what happened after that was extraordinary, suddenly Miss India's started getting recognised ( for they also scored well in swimsuit ), Be it Miss universe Or Miss World Indian beauties were the ones to be never ignored, the wins came in quick and it inspired other girls to participate too, and we owe it to Madhu Sapre.

I thought Indian Government owed her millions of Rupees. =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))
Del Mar
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 21 Feb 1992
Profession: investor, blogger
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: gardening in Farmville
Message: I do a lot of smiling, waving, signing autograph things like that...

Postby danksa » Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:09 pm

She was so great during 1992 Miss Universe. Her body was exceptional and her exotic beauty was unforgettable.
Where can i send the Bench GC's so you can buy a decent underwear? Act of charity ko na s pagiging basher mo!!!
danksa

Real Life Name/Nick: DAN
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1979
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: EMPLOYED
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Interior designing/cooking

Postby pineal » Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:10 pm

Del Mar wrote:
pineal wrote:Who is Madhu Sapre-

I thought Indian Government owed her millions of Rupees. =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

HAHAHA :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! ............... Well its missosology, i thought that would be enough
pineal

Postby Aeris » Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:07 am

1992 was the worst top 3 in Miss Universe history the winner and runners up are ugly and totally undeserving.
Aeris

Date of Birth: 18 Mar 2008
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Analyst
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Postby pineal » Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:47 pm

please understand a good heart is the best thing in the world no matter if its yours or the person you are judging

Aeris wrote:1992 was the worst top 3 in Miss Universe history the winner and runners up are ugly and totally undeserving.
pineal

Postby Iknowbeauty » Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:18 pm

Great thread =D>
Iknowbeauty
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Date of Birth: 15 Oct 2015
Profession: student
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Postby pfeirr » Sat Sep 12, 2015 5:35 pm

I loved her jolly personality. She totally screwed her final question but I think Michelle McLean is not pretty and rather hefty. Miss Colombia gave a really good answer and I think she should have switched places with Michelle.
pfeirr

Real Life Name/Nick: Zorreyka eyyyyyyyyy Jackson CyNthina Clovarriatra
Date of Birth: 08 May 1990
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Profession: Professional basher
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: blogging

Return to India