9th Annual Mister International FINAL REVIEW

9th Annual Mister International FINAL REVIEW

Postby Pawee » Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:10 am

The "distinctively handsome men" have been out in force for the Mister International pageant in Korea, spreading joy and delight for pageant fans across the globe. The 9th edition of the pageant faced a lot of debacles for the 1st time since its inception and got postponed not once, but twice due to unfavorable circumstances and conflicts with the major sponsor from Korea. But as they say, the show must go on. This year’s batch seems quite diversified & competitive, covering different niches all in all, but no doubts about the fact that these are the men who have contributed greatly in the rocky execution of the pageant. Over the past years, male pageantry has evolved as the source of entertainment for pageant watchers. The sizzling hot & handsome men from different parts of the globe proved that fit figures and perfect pecs never go out of style. What’s so interesting about this year’s edition is the fact that there are countless of followers that flocked Missosology forum which caused several server crashes and this has never happened before in any of our international male pageant coverages in the past. It’s obvious that these hunks have taken you into another world of dreams, glamour and imaginary tales. Here’s a review on each & every one of them.

Australia, Marco Sepulveda: This hot Chilean export representing Australia has great blend of smarts, good looks, and charisma. Whenever you see him, you just can't take your eyes off of him. He works as a fitness trainer and manages his own company. A jack of all trades, he has a different quality to him that makes him all the more gorgeous.

Azerbaijan, Ali Zahirli: A model in his native country, Ali seems to be a shy guy yet pleasant to be around with.

Bahamas, Kenneth Kerr: He is self-assured yet relaxed; intense, spontaneous and fun. Kenneth is one of the few contestants that aced the preliminary interview. He is also recognized in the pageant for his well-sculpted body and distinctive fashion sense & style

Brazil - Matheus Martins: Listen, no one can argue about his sexiness. Check out Matheus in real life, with piercing eyes and a couple days' worth of scruff and see if you don't start to look at him in a new light. This guy definitely loves to sing, you will always find him belting out his favorite songs on a spur of the moment. He is also loved by all for his appearance and excellent personality which is charming. With an excellent height, perfect body shape and wonderful looks, he is definitely the one to watch during the finale.

Canada - Dan Marana: Look at him, with his come-hither stare, sexy stubble and his coy smile - just so endearing! Coming from a multicultural country, he can easily get along with everyone. Dan works to pay for his own school.

China - Shi Yu Quan: What's so interesting about Yuquan is that he is a student of fashion design. He never fails to excite us with his designer stubble. Don't be deceived by his strong presence - this guy is very soft spoken. He is the team captain of his school's basketball varsity team.

Colombia - David Angel: The professional swimmer - is showing off why we'll be watching him in his trunks when he takes his big dive. Swit swoo. Fun, engaging & extremely nice, David would probably take home the Mister Congeniality award. If there's a social media award, he will probably bag it too, hands down. David describes himself as a spontaneous & happy person. "Colombians are always smiling. We may have social, economic & political problems but we still manage to smile. In my country, magical things happen in reality," he said.

Czech Republic - Tomáš Dumbrovský: Always looking dapper, this guy worked hard for the competition by taking up English lessons. As if it wasn't hot enough already, he set temperatures soaring with his hot, hot bod. For him, a Mister International titleholder should be the "perfect gentleman." A professional ice hockey player & a law student who wants to help other people, he has a golden heart underneath that well-honed chest of his. Consider Tomas as the one-to-beat!

Ecuador, Nicolas Lopez Zamora: - He's one hawt specimen of a man. He told us how he overhauled his lifestyle and trained regularly for the pageant. Buff and a total sweetheart, they don't come easier than this Ecuadorian hottie.

Greece - Konstantinos Giagmouris: This hunky specimen of mankind joined the special army forces in his country. The main reason why he joined the pageant is not just to promote his country but also to promote healthy lifestyle. A graduate of physical education, he has that super sexy Grecian charm & he's also looking super fit.

Guam - Richard Johnson: This heartthrob of Guam has become one most popular contestants for pageant watchers. He has a look which can make any girl go down on her knees. He is smoldering yet wholesome, and he's certainly all man, if the pictures are anything to go by. If he wins the pageant, he promises to do his best to carry the title and become effective in every way. During his free time, Richard loves hiking and exploring the jungle. According to him, Guamanians are so peaceful, quiet, and hospitable and that you can get help anywhere. With a fantastic bod, beautiful eyes and a streak of pure sweetness, he's pretty much your perfect guy.

India - Parmeet Wahi: - Here's a treat-for-the-eyes fitness model from India who loves yoga, singing & dancing. His greatest ambition is to serve his country. Parmeet is definitely raising a few temperatures in Korea with his impressive physique.

Indonesia - Kevin Hendrawan: He is widely regarded as one of the most prepared contestants. He definitely commands our attention with his engaging personality and undeniable appeal. The guy from Bali has even scored contracts after winning L-Men although, he's tied down to one special lady from Russia. Kevin considers himself friendly, enthusiastic and he loves to travel around the world. "I'm now recognized everywhere, I need to be an inspiration and a role model to other people," he said.

Japan - Masakazu Hashimoto: Dark haired and sexy, Masakazu has that magnetic stare down to perfection, not to mention a rippling set of washboard abs! Don't be surprised if he makes it all the way to the Top 5 - he is truly a great guy and his preliminary interview went out really well. He was quite a revelation to the judges.

Korea - Youngho Park: Why do pageant fans fancy Youngho so much? Is it his cheeky boy smile, cute looks or his athletic build? Hmm, we reckon it's all of the above. He certainly sends many pulses racing. This fitness trainer and model aims to make his country proud and so far, he has been a wonderful host delegate.

Lebanon - Rabih El Zein: It's hard for us to be selective when Rabih looks heaven-sent in every single snap. A TV presenter and director, he remains as a fierce competitor that is contention for the title. "I am taking this pageant seriously and I'm all-out to give it my best shot," he said. He describes his country as a bridge between the East and West and the center of many religions.

Malaysia- CJ Lee: Malaysia is best represented by CJ who has chiseled features, movie-star smile, cool personality and a hard-to-ignore presence. A model & aspiring actor, he considers himself open-minded and is always willing to embrace and accept all cultures.

Mexico - Alejandro Valencia: He's an up & coming actor, model, and he's got "killer abs." This handsome bachelor has the toothy good looks and proves that he looks always amazing - even when sporting long hair. "My father has long hair, and I also feel good having this kind of hairstyle," he said. A Top 5-material.

Myanmar - Aung Chan Mya: Maybe it's the smiling eyes or the Joliesque sting or just the quiet confidence, but he's got the sort of presence that makes even the most determined channel-surfer pause. Always well-groomed and consistent, we totally dig his style.

Philippines - Neil Perez: He can literally stop traffic with his looks. The police officer, who was assigned to the Airport Security Group boasts made-for-TV looks. He showed handsomeness, brawn and competitiveness throughout the pageant's span and has what it takes to bring home his country's 1st ever Mister International title. “I want to change the public perception of the police through my work," he said. You sure will, Neil. With those killer looks, you surely will.

Poland - Rafał Maślak: Yum or what? This man doesn’t need to put on more than a plain white t-shirt and leave his face unshaven for a couple of days to seriously ooze sex appeal. He made jaws hit the floor on the Polish version of Dancing with the Stars - he's so good and is definitely good-looking, and since then he gained massive followers. With his slick moves & winning smile making everyone go weak at the knees - it's his fit bod too. And gorgeous sense of humor - obviously! A major contender for the title, his popularity continues to skyrocket as the pageant draws to a close.

Puerto Rico - Christian Ortíz: Sometimes it's more of the way someone carries themselves, than their physical looks that attracts you to them, but in the case of Christian - with his natural Boricua tan, immaculate dress sense and constant smile (and to be fair, why wouldn't he be smiling?) - you really get the whole package. Despite his late arrival in the pageant, he was able to make his presence felt. "I've embraced the challenge to do well in this competition. It's all or nothing," he said.

Russia - Arseniy Potorchin: He may have a name that's unpronounceable but who cares, we don't want to call him anything other than hot hot hot! If you need the vital stats he's 12 stone of pure muscle with abs that you could grate cheese on.

Singapore - Andy Wong: Under that tough exterior is a big, good-natured softie – which makes him even more attractive! What sets him apart from other contestants is his radiant aura and flawless complexion. He is currently taking up psychology and wants to become a policeman someday. "I think I have my advantages too, like my personality and the fact that I'm always positive,” he said.

Slovenia - Mitja Nadizar: You’re staring at the face of perfection. Is there ever a time when Mitja DOESN'T look hot? Well, we struggle to picture this occasion with his insanely good looks. This ultimate fan-favorite is into cycling, hiking and fitness training. On his high chances of winning the title, he said: "Everyone deserves to win but it's about doing our best and it shall depend on who fits the role through his personality."

Sri Lanka - Tharshan Thiyagarajah: He has charmed many fans everywhere with his boyish appeal. Besides being easy on the eyes, Tharshan is also a really nice guy with an impressive resume under his belt. He is a software engineer who works for one of the best IT companies in his country.

Thailand - Vittawat Srikes: Yes, this 19 year-old guy is full of charisma with his bubbly personality and warm smile that will captivate your heart. "Adorable" is the best word to describe him. Don't be surprised if he makes it all the way to the top 5. He's just too hard to ignore.

Turkey - Eray Aydos: The sight of Eray as buffed up hunk is pretty hard to beat and he is looking mighty fine with his dominating stature. You will drown in those piercing eyes, you can't help but sigh. He is a professional basketball player who loves ancient sculptures.

Ukraine - Bogdan Yusypchuk: Bogdan's mystique is that he projects self-confidence. He has a great brain and wit, making him even more attractive. "The Mister International pageant is a very important contest and I would like to show good things about my country. And to let everyone know that Ukraine is not all about wars," he said.

FEARLESS FORECAST:

TOP 5 CONTENDERS: Czech Republic, Poland, Philippines, Slovenia, Lebanon
TOP 10: Japan, Brazil, Korea, Mexico, Guam
TOP 15: Indonesia, Australia, Thailand, Colombia, Sri Lanka

Pawee
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 09 Nov 2009

Re: 9th Annual Mister International FINAL REVIEW

Postby Ephraim » Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:49 am

excellent review! my picks are - 1. Lebanon 2. Mexico 3. Guam 4. Puerto Rico 5. Thailand
Ephraim
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1988
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius

Postby kimmy » Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:20 am

I think it will be a battle of Europeans as the likely contenders will be Poland (if he doesn't win this then something is off), Czech Republic, Russia, and Greece. The major spoiler here will be Philippines as he could be the sole Asian in a top five filled with the aforementioned European contenders. Although with the pageant being held in Korea, a top five spot is probably locked for him!
kimmy
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008

Postby jeckjeckjeck » Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:30 am

Really nice review and we have the same candidates predicted for top 5. :)
jeckjeckjeck
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.

Real Life Name/Nick: Jeck
Date of Birth: 24 Apr 1989
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Researcher
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: music, entertainment, literature, geography, etc.

Postby honeymae7405 » Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:08 am

my top bets:

Guam
Brazil
Czech Republic
Ecuador
Lebanon
Philippines
Turkey
Thailand
Poland
Japan
honeymae7405
ANGELS are the nicest persons of the forum.
ANGELS are the nicest persons of the forum.

Real Life Name/Nick: Honeymae
Date of Birth: 05 Oct 1983
Profession: owns business
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Hobbies/Interests: surfing

Postby VEKLU » Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:30 am

Nice review Pawee, Philippines for the Win
Karma sa mga bading na maldita
VEKLU
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 24 Jul 1979
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: Health Care
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: Singing
Message: Just don't Mess with me....and there will be no problem

Postby Dionysus » Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:27 am

I guess there will be 2 Europeans, 2 Asians and 1 Latino in the Top 5.

Europe: Poland, Czech Rep/Slovenia.

Asia: sure 5 placer is Philippines! Another one is between Lebanon/Korea/Indonesia/Thailand.

Latin: between Mexico/Colombia/Puerto Rico.
[youtube]g_Cy-Z0new8[/youtube]
Dionysus

Real Life Name/Nick: DIONYSUS
Date of Birth: 03 Dec 2010
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: XXXXX
Hobbies/Interests: XXXXX
Message: ♥ Karisma Kapoor, Renée Zellweger, Christina Aguilera ♥

Postby Lulu Jo Abbas » Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:33 am

TOP 10:
Japan, Brazil, Korea, Mexico, Guam
TOP 15:[/b] Indonesia, Australia, Thailand, Colombia, Sri Lanka

14/15 >=p >=p >=p[/b]
Lulu Jo Abbas
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.

Real Life Name/Nick: Lu
Date of Birth: 02 Jan 1983
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Vagabond
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Music and Wondering...

Postby Desert Boy » Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:37 am

Poland! Poland! Poland! FTW!!! >=p >=p >=p
:-* :-* :-*

Missosology Prediction Game
PG 4: 11th place
PG 5: 8th place
PG 6: 26th place
PG 7: CHAMPION
PG 8: 3rd place
PG 9: 11th place
PG 10: 4th place
PG 12: 4th place
PG 14: 18th place
PG 15: 10th place
Desert Boy

Real Life Name/Nick: Kram
Date of Birth: 05 Apr 2008
Profession: BPA
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Hobbies/Interests: Sleeping
Message: Smile, it’s the second best thing you can do with your lips.

Postby Francesca » Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:12 am

THANKS FOR SHARING YOUR INSIGHTS!

MY FINAL PICKS:
SLOVENIA
POLAND
TURKEY
BRAZIL
THAILAND

too bad argentina backed out
Francesca

Date of Birth: 05 Feb 1988

Postby ytumamatambien » Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:57 am

My sentimental favorites:

1. Colombia - I was ignoring him but darn... that bod! He is hotter with less clothes on lol. For me, he is the best in swimsuit - perfect nips haha. I love his complexion and body proportion
2. Czech - not my type but law student? i'm interested now!
3. Greece - my TOP fave since the very start
4. Japan - nice face and body
5. Mexico - I was ignoring him as well but he's very hot actually. I love his complexion as well.
6. Philippines - The best in Asia for me

Possible top 5:

1. Mexico
2. Lebanon - he's too big and masculine for me but you can tell he wants to win so bad
3. Philippines
4. Poland - I really don't get the hype but I'm sure, he will be in top 5
5. Slovenia - Gosh, I feel like he is handpicked, anointed and the chosen one. Yes he is handsome but not really my type

Possible top 2:

- Philippines and Slovenia
- Philippines and Poland
- Mexico and Slovenia
- Mexico and Poland

Favorite to win: Philippines or Mexico
Possible winner: Slovenia
ytumamatambien

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1914
Profession: xxxxx
Hobbies/Interests: xxxxxx

Postby Prissila » Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:04 am

After prelim my fave are..Poland Czech Slovenia Brazil Mexico Lebanon!! Miss International is Poland..
Prissila
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.

Date of Birth: 17 Apr 1981
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: God of beauty
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: Running Gym Beauty pageant

Postby 4batibot » Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:39 am

Face wise Guam is the most handsome for me, Korea is like a boy next door always smiling, India looks so much better without makeup

Best body is Bahamas ...and Lebanon. Misters Guam, Philippines, Mexico, Lebanon, Poland and Puerto Rico all oozing with sex appeal

Most are handsome in their own way , some are obviously gay.
4batibot

Real Life Name/Nick: val
Date of Birth: 14 May 1970
Profession: Vice President PPC inc
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: volleyball

Postby bcdf1930 » Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:46 am

POLAND AND LEBANON :=p
bcdf1930
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Anonymous:)
Date of Birth: 20 Nov 1984
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: IT professional
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Hobbies/Interests: Reading books, browsing Internet

Postby koji » Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:01 pm

Lulu Jo Abbas wrote:
TOP 10:
Japan, Brazil, Korea, Mexico, Guam
TOP 15:[/b] Indonesia, Australia, Thailand, Colombia, Sri Lanka

14/15 >=p >=p >=p[/b]

omg! you got the Top 5 right!!! :=p
koji

Real Life Name/Nick: joey
Date of Birth: 05 May 1989
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Farmer
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: beauty pageant

Postby ytumamatambien » Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:11 pm

ytumamatambien wrote:My sentimental favorites:

1. Colombia - I was ignoring him but darn... that bod! He is hotter with less clothes on lol. For me, he is the best in swimsuit - perfect nips haha. I love his complexion and body proportion
5. Mexico - I was ignoring him as well but he's very hot actually. I love his complexion as well.

Possible top 5:

1. Mexico
2. Lebanon - he's too big and masculine for me but you can tell he wants to win so bad
3. Philippines
5. Slovenia - Gosh, I feel like he is handpicked, anointed and the chosen one. Yes he is handsome but not really my type

Possible top 2:

- Philippines and Poland
- Mexico and Slovenia
- Mexico and Poland

I want a tag upgrade!!!

ytumamatambien

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1914
Profession: xxxxx
Hobbies/Interests: xxxxxx

Postby tashnor » Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:50 pm

I don't get the hype around Korea.

Japan is goodlooking but he's short. Not shorter than most of the delegates but there are far better-looking competitors.

Philippines comes across as boring. Last year's Mr. Philippines is so much better. Mr. Venezuela was good but honestly, I felt Philippines or Indonesia would've made a better Mr. International.

Lebanon :%(( Should have been Mister International 2015. So much better than narcissistic Ali Hammoud. Arrogance is a strict no-no [-X
JLO Booed!
JLO Booed! Image BOO!!!!
tashnor

Real Life Name/Nick: Tashnor
Date of Birth: 17 Mar 1994
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Profession: Istudent
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: -------

Postby kurtij » Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:03 am

f**k,,,KOREA IS HOT....
kurtij

Real Life Name/Nick: m_cronin
Date of Birth: 27 Dec 1989
Profession: Missosologist
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: CURSING

Postby panchopolo » Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:04 am

ytumamatambien wrote:
ytumamatambien wrote:My sentimental favorites:

Possible top 5:

1. Mexico
3. Philippines

Possible top 2:

- Philippines and Poland
- Mexico and Slovenia
- Mexico and Poland

I want a tag upgrade!!!

You certainly do!
panchopolo

Date of Birth: 20 Dec 2012
Profession: Croquis and Maquette Maker
Hobbies/Interests: Providing arcane information on need-to-know basis
Message: Post messages that matter for posts that don’t matter

Postby Cheers » Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:22 pm

kimmy wrote:I think it will be a battle of Europeans as the likely contenders will be Poland (if he doesn't win this then something is off), Czech Republic, Russia, and Greece. The major spoiler here will be Philippines as he could be the sole Asian in a top five filled with the aforementioned European contenders. Although with the pageant being held in Korea, a top five spot is probably locked for him!

:%)) :%))

Kimmy, YOU being there in the pageant site surely knew who the winner would be. Amazing. >:D<

Congratulations. :=p
In life, there are things we can not control and we can control. For the things I can not control, I leave them to my Creator, and for the things I can control, I let my attitude take over.
Cheers

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: Teacher
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Hobbies/Interests: Books, foods.
Message: http://dakilafamilybeachresort.weebly.com/index.html

Return to Mister International