EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: MISTER INTERNATIONAL INDONESIA 2014

EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: MISTER INTERNATIONAL INDONESIA 2014

Postby Prince Zimmy » Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am

Indonesia is one of the strongest country participating in the Number 1 Big 5 Male Pageant in the world, MISTER INTERNATIONAL. Always get spot as Semifinalist and reached its highest glory as 1st Runner Up last year, makes Indonesia is safe on the 4th best reputable country in this pageant. With an inspiring young guy from Bali, Indonesia is indeed promising to keep on its glory heading the 2014 MISTER INTERNATIONAL Pageant. In this special occasion, we are addressing you to read our official interview with Indonesian representative, Kevin Hendrawan delegated by L-Men (Nutrition For Men, a branded product of PT. NUTRIFOOD INDONESIA)

What is the biggest purpose in your life?
To be a successful person, so I can share my achievements and inspire people.

What is the best and worst experience in your childhood?
The best experience were joining competition and won those, while the worst was falling down when I was 9 months old and hurt myself.

How do you use your handsomeness in a positive way?
Handsomeness is a gift of God, which has to be incorporated with humbleness and being nice.I will use it to attract people to do positive things together, with a hope that people can go more positive as well with me. Being a role model is not only about good looking, but also about how you can respect others equally.

What makes you special?
I am special, because God makes me special. He gives me a wonderful life that I need to respect, and share the inspiration to others. God gives me a willingness to learn while staying humble, this is the thing that I embrace to most, because by learning, we are growing. And willingness to learn is one of the attitudes Mister International really needs.

Do you think that you are a role model for the people arround you? Why?
I do think I am a role model, because I always take my time effectively, I learned a lot, I’ve been trying to achieve many things, and I hope people get inspired by what I’ve achieved. I will keep on making other positive achievements, so that people will know, that Indonesia is a strong country to count.

As a man, how do you change every single crisis into an opportunity?
A smart man will always change crisis into an opportunity. By giving a little time to think, stay positive, analyze, I believe we can make it happen.

What makes you angry?
I am angry when I see something goes wrong, and to see people enjoy being in a chaos. I also don’t like when people start to compare each other and make fun of it, because I always believe that everyone is created equally, and we don’t deserve to judge others and even worse, make fun of it.

What should we do to make you happy?
Personally, I am very happy to see people supporting each other, instead of comparing and bullying others. I am also very happy to see Indonesia grows strong, be the number one country in the world.

Do you believe that being a man is very lucky? Why?
Yes I do believe, having a responsibility to be the leader of the family, to lead a family into a better future is one of the best luck ever.

Tell us about your familiy life and how they motivate you to be inspiring?
My family always supports me in everything I do, by giving me a total opportunity for me to learn, supports me by giving me experience when I was a kid. They always believe that becoming a successful man takes a time and attitude, so I can say that my family is the best family ever!

Mention 5 most important things in your life!
God, Family, study, attitude, success.

Why should men have a good physique?
A man should have a good physique, so that He can be responsible for his family, becoming the leader means becoming the role model, so you always have to be in a good way of life. Having a good physique doesn’t mean having sixpack and muscular body. By taking care of your health, do sports routinely, taking a good rest, it means you are doing a healthy lifestyle. It all comes back to respect God who gives us life.

Please tell us about your healthy lifestyle?
My healthy lifestyle is simple, do things that a human being must do to reach a longevity in life. Mind your nutrition, sports routinely, 8 hours of sleep. That’s all.

How would you inspire other people to have a healthy lifestyle?
It is so simple, I will inspire them is by showing to the people that I am healthy, and by having this healthy body, I can achieve many things in life, because everything starts from within.

What do you think about people who take steroid to achieve their physique?
That’s not the part of healthy lifestyle, I don’t think it is a good decision to take it. A BIG NO. I and some others have proven that good physique can be obtained by practising a healthy lifestyle without steroid. Why risk our future by using steroids?

What makes you proud of your country?
I am very proud of my country because my country is beautiful, Indonesia is a hidden heaven that I must spread these beauty to the world. And not only the beauty of its nature, but also the culture and the custom of our people that makes us VERY SPECIAL. Because I believe that you will never ever find a people as polite as Indonesian!! Attitude is everything for me, sometimes it all that matters.

What is the biggest problem in your country and how do you contribute to overcome that problem?
Corruption, we can always contribute my waking up their mind, choosing the right people to lead showing positive and negative sides of an action, and showing them achievements, and show that INDONESIA is strong!

If you win this pageant, what would you do for your country?
By winning this mister International, I’ve already shown to the people that Indonesia is a strong country, Indonesia can never be underestimated, so I want Indonesian to wake up and fight! Because when we believe, there is nothing is impossible.

What motivates you to join the 2014 MISTER INTERNATIONAL Pageant?
I wan to show to the world that Indonesia and its people are capable of doing something great.

How is your preparation toward this pageant this October in Korea?
As good as it can be. Public speaking class, modelling class, cross cultural and manner education, mental preparation, but above all… Keeping faith is what matters the most.

What do you think about “sash factor” in male pageants?
What I need to do is only doing my best, the best as I can be, and I don’t think about such a thing. My faith will win me.

If you were to win the pageant and were awarded US$ 1 Million, how would you spend that money?
Invest, Generates business, by having a big income, you can help more people. The biggest help in charity comes from the richest people in the world.

What is your expected placement in this pageant: Winner/Top 6/Top 10/Top 15?

Once I join competition, there is no choice instead of being the WINNER. This is not a personal matter, here, I stand as PROUD INDONESIAN.

Please convince us that you are a strong contender for the MISTER INTERNATIONAL 2014 Title!
I am a passionate learner with a humble attitude, and I believe I will do many good things with such trait as Mister International. This competition is not a bodybuilding, or just a modelling competition. Mister International has a deeper meaning of having someone who is Distinctively Handsome, so not only physical things are assessed, but more to attitude and dignity as a human being. And I always believe that I am the one to be.

SOURCE : INDONESIA MALE PAGEANTS ORGANIZATION (IMP ORGANIZATION)

http://www.indonesiamalepageants.com/

Prince Zimmy
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: Zimmy Villareal
Date of Birth: 10 Oct 1990
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Basketball
Message: don't let this forum become the medium of insulting certain candidat or country

Re: EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: MISTER INTERNATIONAL INDONESIA 201

Postby lesham » Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:52 am

He's cute and a boyfriend material :hx :hx :hx 8-> 8->
Thank you FunX3 for this amazing collage!
ALPHA OF 2010s
MW-2013
MU-1969,1973,2015,2018
MI-1964,1970,1979,2005,2013,2016
ME-2008,2014,2015,2017
MS- 2013
MIC- 2018, 2021
lesham
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Lesham
Date of Birth: 22 Nov 1997
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Postby Del Mar » Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:47 am

He remembered it when he was 9 months old? What a memory? =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))
Del Mar

Date of Birth: 21 Feb 1992
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: investor, blogger
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: gardening in Farmville
Message: I do a lot of smiling, waving, signing autograph things like that...

Postby Prince Zimmy » Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:11 am

Del Mar wrote:He remembered it when he was 9 months old? What a memory? =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

Maybe his parent told him :-D :-D :-D :-D
Prince Zimmy

Real Life Name/Nick: Zimmy Villareal
Date of Birth: 10 Oct 1990
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Basketball
Message: don't let this forum become the medium of insulting certain candidat or country

Return to Mister International