THE REAL MISS SUPRANATIONAL PAGEANT

THE REAL MISS SUPRANATIONAL PAGEANT

Postby admin » Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:28 pm

The Real Miss Supranational Pageant

The very presence of another version of the Miss Supranational pageant has raised many eyebrows. Several pageant directors have been contacting Missosology about the confusion and asked about our stand on this.

It all started when Carsten Mohr, former employee as Chief Advisor to the President of WBA Panama jumped ship and founded another company with the same name, Ltd instead of S.A and assumed the title of President.

It is important to note that Marcela Yandar - the original President of World Beauty Association based in Panama (founded in 2008) that runs Miss Supranational has given Mr. Gerhard Parzutka von Lipinski the role of Executive Producer.

Mr. Mohr used to work for Miss Yandar as License Manager and was responsible for the franchise fees/licenses of the Miss Supranational pageant. He never had any shares or authority over the trademark of Miss Supranational since its inception. The WBA is S.A. registered in Panama from the very beginning and if you will see the certification of registry - the name is under S.A and not Ltd which was launched by the aforementioned a few months ago.

Mr. Gerhard Parzutka von Lipinski, one of the driving forces behind the Miss Supranational pageant is being supported by most national directors. All former Miss Supranational winners (Oksana, Karina, Monika, Katya, Mutya) swear by Gerhard. For as long as 20 years, Mr. Lipinski's has built decent reputation in the pageant community as director/producer of many events, and some fellow directors who have worked with him can attest to that. Anybody who is serious in the business knows who they have to trust. The people in the organization have long time experience and are well-known & respected in the business.

Miss Supranational in India is not authorized by Marcela Yandar - the original President of World Beauty Association in Panama. Miss Yandar and her team are currently planning out this year's edition of Miss Supranational scheduled for October with the official announcement coming up this month.

The most important/basic thing to know about the 2 Miss Supranational pageant: Miss Marcela Yandar & Mr. Gerhard Parzutka von Lipinski's started in 2009 and will continue on to a 6th edition that will live up the reputation; the other Miss Supranational has nothing to do with the pageant born in 2009. It is a different event who would have a 1st edition and without permission to use the trademark as previously exposed.

Missosology will continue to recognize and support just one Miss Supranational pageant under WBA Panama. Their level of professionalism, proven track record & class are without question. With their attorneys in full swing, the general public should be aware that the company is still the same and all directors who have worked with WBA Panama before should know that all information has not changed.

Mutya meets the WBA: Mr. Gerhard Parzutka von Lipinski, (Executive Producer of Miss Supranational); Karina Pinilla (Miss Supranational 2010); Tryny Marcela Yandar Lobon (President of WBA Panama); and Mutya Datul, Miss Supranational 2013 during dinner on December 13th. Ms. Yandar was delighted to share moments with our newest titleholder.

STATEMENT FROM THE MISS SUPRANATIONAL ORGANIZATION AND WORLD BEAUTY ASSOCIATION (WBA), S.A., ABOUT THEIR TRADEMARK

Our organization is very sorry to learn about the unfounded comments created by Mr. Carsten Mohr, a former employee of our company, who by threats, allegations and libel has tried to confuse the beauty pageant community about the organization behind our Miss Supranational TV show.
We are also sorry that with said rumors, he tries to discredit and question the reputation of myself and my staff, with over 20 years of experience in the beauty pageant business.

All the allegations presented by Mr. Mohr, and Mr. Marc Russell, - who have not been working for us since September 2013 - are untrue. The Miss Supranational trademark has been duly registered by our organization since the very beginnings and is PROPERTY OF WORLD BEAUTY ASSOCIATION, S.A., based in Panama.

Our company, WBA S.A. is still under the Presidency of Tryny Marcela Yandar Lobon since its inception in 2009, and is still the official organizing company of the Miss Supranational competition.

For months, me and my employees have been the target of personal attacks by Mr. Mohr trying to get control of a brand that does not belong to him, and during these past months he has not been able to prove an ownership he never had, while our organization keeps the record of all property documents and registrations, at a worldwide level.

A truthful owner of a trademark simply cannot go and create another company and domain like Mr. Mohr has done, deciding to engage in a meaningless fight; even by violating the personal privacy of our staff and by disclosing personal details and difamation of our employees' lives, something that is a crime by itself; also by posting, and distributing, personal photos stolen off personal facebook accounts from a dinner me and my staff had in Bangkok with our former Supranational winners from Thailand.

We will not allow these attacks to affect our brand name, our reputation and the status of our competition which took us five years to achieve. We will also not allow that this person discredits and tries to affect our reigning titleholder, Mutya Datul from the Philippines, who has been working with us for months - as seen by her recent trips - and has proven to be worthy of the title.

We want to add that our official website, misssupranational.COM has never been hacked – as claimed by this individual - , and the planning of our 2014 edition is continuing as normal. Contrary to what some publications might have suggested, our competition will not be held in India in August; this is not our organization and this matter is being handled by our attorneys as we speak. I also extend my support to all other beauty pageants. I think it is great that there are so many quality events to choose from today, and that organizers have gone forward - like us - to produce excellent shows and deliver the entertainment our viewers want. Every beauty pageant has to be clean and serious, free of misunderstandings.

We are happy and thankful with the support of excellent professionals in the pageant community who are 100% behind us - our reputation precedes us and no allegations can take this away -, respected people in our community know who to work with; and condemn any actions taken against my company and my employees. We have nothing to hide, nothing to fear.

Lastly, we sincerely wish Mr. Mohr success in all future projects which do not imply the appropiation of our trademark.

Homepage: http://www.misssupranational.com © Office: World Beauty Association (WBA), S.A. • 52nd and Elvira Mendez Street • Vallarino Building • Panama, Republic of Panama © +507 269 6513 © info@misssupranational.com

CERTIFICATE of REGISTRATION

Reigning Miss Supranational, Mutya Datul's unpublished photos in Panama

admin
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1912
Profession: Admin
Hobbies/Interests: pageantry & beauty queens!

Re: THE REAL MISS SUPRANATIONAL PAGEANT

Postby ticomia » Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:44 pm

Congratulations Missosology for making things clear! Hope to see another stunning winner and amagnificent show provided by the real Miss Supra Org! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!!
The solution to my dilemma
U're my girl from Ipanema
Inspiration for my samba in slow motion
ticomia
TOP MODELS are BEAUTIFUL people.
TOP MODELS are BEAUTIFUL people.

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2036
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Profession: Heir
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Hedonism

Postby Islander1 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:12 am

Been saying it all along! Thanks for the confirmation!

Also, the thread "Road to Miss Supranational 2014" is for Miss Supranational (Panama based) and not the other one. :)>-
Miss Universe 2021 Top 3

USA
SPAIN
INDIA
Islander1
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 17 May 1994
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Volleyball.

Postby Jaishee » Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:51 am

Good thing Mohr has isolated himself from WBA Panama.
He's been the one responsible for damaging the reputation of MS and the organizers by degrading Miss Earth and Miss International.
WBA somewhat got my support with their professionalism in dealing with the issue. Kudos! :7 :=p
TEAM PHILIPPINES 2024
UNIVERSE: -
WORLD: GWEN FOURNIOL
EARTH: -
INTERNATIONAL: ANGELICA LOPEZ
SUPRANATIONAL: ALETHEA AMBROSIO
Jaishee
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Jaishee
Date of Birth: 08 Mar 1998
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Physiotherapy Graduate
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Postby UniversoMundoTierra » Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:14 am

im confused.. so Mr Mohr is most likely the villain in this game? and where is GB webmaster Mr Fontes taking side here? #:-S #:-S #:-S
Universe and World

Earth-International

Supranational-Grand-Intercontinental-United Continents
UniversoMundoTierra
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: poi
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1986
Profession: travel consultant
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: doing extreme sports, cooking, travel

Postby Ea'rend¿l » Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:42 am

UniversoMundoTierra wrote:im confused.. so Mr Mohr is most likely the villain in this game? and where is GB webmaster Mr Fontes taking side here? #:-S #:-S #:-S

The supra panama
Ea'rend¿l
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Earendil
Date of Birth: 12 Sep 1986
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Knight of Templar
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Hobbies/Interests: Astronomy and Chasing Time

Postby kenhan » Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:20 am

oh dear God, when is this gonna end? ?
this is not Twitter where you just place "Real" in front of a username
to claim that it is the real one!

did the original Ms. Supra register for a trademark of its name? ?
if yes, then sue the other one! just like that!
heck, even Trump sues pageants that have a slight resemblance
to "Universe" in its title especially if it is also for women. .

kenhan
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 05 Jan 1989
Profession: Teaching
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: singing, talking

Postby Warren III » Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:54 am

No offense meant to all the SUPRA fans out there..
..but I think the only saving grace of MISS SUPRANATIONAL is Mutya.

They can pull off a great show but the org is kinda messy.
I hope this drama will end soon.
Warren III
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Warren Kenneth Worthington III
Date of Birth: 14 Feb 1988
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Nurse | Instructor
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: Reading | Fashion | Romance

Postby scoolstuff123 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:25 am

India is not interested in hosting any Miss Supranational.. It's a fake self declaration by the fake organization.. Times group have denied any of such events.. India will soon go under polls and the approvals and Govt. formalities will take effect only after May 16.. So, the fake organization is trying to malign India's reputation by associating its fake pageant with the country.. I urge all pageant fanatics to not pay heed to such false rumors.. :=p
scoolstuff123

Date of Birth: 07 Oct 1990
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing

Postby marcelo penaso » Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:35 am

push button si miss philippines a.k.a. miss supranational 2014 (mutya datul) to clear things out that the pageant still functioning, nice to see them they can continue to raise the pageant until now, congratulations to mutya for giving us how the pageant working out.
marcelo penaso

Real Life Name/Nick: kokak
Date of Birth: 12 Dec 1994
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: many to mention but what i do most is business
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Hobbies/Interests: interaction (family-self-comunity-nation-world)
Message: thank you for being understanding, misso friend u are my inspiration in beauty pageant around

Postby DEMIGOD* » Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:48 am

:=p :=p :=p
DEMIGOD*
CUTIES are ADORABLE & CUTE members.
CUTIES are ADORABLE & CUTE members.

Real Life Name/Nick: Gerent
Date of Birth: 30 Jan 1916
Profession: Part Human - Part GOD
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hobbies/Interests: collecting paper bill from different countries
Message: Don't dare to play with me... I'm a terrible GAME MASTER!

Postby Missus » Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:33 am

warenarchangel wrote:

The only saving grace? Like MS is the only pageant that experiences controversies. The Org may be messy, but the actual pageant is topnotch. Better than some other pageant which hosts their finals on a makeshift runway by the side of dirty pool, gives disgustingly cheap food to the delegates, and forces them to hard labour. Not to mention the obvious host country favoritism. :zzz :zzz :zzz

You're just another Filipino fantard. You just noticed MS because they crowned your precious little (literally!) Mutya. With or without without Filipinos' support, MS would continue to be a reputable, regal and classy pageant where the girls are treated like queens.
<:-P <:-P <:-P
Missus

Date of Birth: 17 Feb 1986
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: University lecturer
Hobbies/Interests: Politics and urban planning

Postby ajsy0203 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:01 am

Although the case is resolved for now but the road to become a elite pageant circle is still long way to go.

Focus:
1. Improving the application/franchise rules and regulation
2. Prove to the netizens that Miss Supranational is not a "irrelevant pageant" (just what happened to the results of the poll few months back)
3. Convince a major cable TV network like Star World to air the pageant not just Polish, Belarussian TV network and GMA 7 (Philippines).
ajsy0203
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.

Real Life Name/Nick: AJ
Date of Birth: 05 Sep 1986
Profession: Office Staff
Hobbies/Interests: Teaching

Postby KYDER » Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:09 am

KYDER
ANGELS are the nicest persons of the forum.

Real Life Name/Nick: Dave Gerent
Date of Birth: 30 Jan 1986
Profession: Part HUMAN Part GOD
Hobbies/Interests: i love to eat RAW tomatoes!!!! -slurp-
Message: The greatest wealth is to live content with little.

Postby UniversoMundoTierra » Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:27 pm

Missus wrote:
warenarchangel wrote:

The only saving grace? Like MS is the only pageant that experiences controversies. The Org may be messy, but the actual pageant is topnotch. Better than some other pageant which hosts their finals on a makeshift runway by the side of dirty pool, gives disgustingly cheap food to the delegates, and forces them to hard labour. Not to mention the obvious host country favoritism. :zzz :zzz :zzz

You're just another Filipino fantard. You just noticed MS because they crowned your precious little (literally!) Mutya. With or without without Filipinos' support, MS would continue to be a reputable, regal and classy pageant where the girls are treated like queens.

whats is wrong with you? hey Mr, dont drag other pageants here, we sincerely believe you that MS is reputable and girls treated like queens.. stick to the topic. alright. we dont want this post to be like a fight again comparing whose better pageant. come on.. ok? :)>- :)>- :)>-
Universe and World

Earth-International

Supranational-Grand-Intercontinental-United Continents
UniversoMundoTierra

Real Life Name/Nick: poi
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1986
Profession: travel consultant
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: doing extreme sports, cooking, travel

Postby Ea'rend¿l » Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:38 pm

Missus wrote:
warenarchangel wrote:

Please explain the ff: :-D
1. How disgusting is disgustingly cheap food?
2. How hard is hard labour?
3. Define labour and its difference with a simple activity?
4. Your specification of how little is little and how tall is tall?
5. Differentiate logical reasoning with biased reasoning.
6. Difference between a fan and a fantard.
7. ...and lastly, how do the Big 5 pageants treats their own queens?
Ea'rend¿l

Real Life Name/Nick: Earendil
Date of Birth: 12 Sep 1986
Profession: Knight of Templar
Hobbies/Interests: Astronomy and Chasing Time

Postby Missycutie » Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:44 pm

Hey fellas! Could you just please stop dragging other pageant here? It's sickening and totally absurd!

Thanks!
MUTYA DATUL - MISS SUPRANATIONAL
MEGAN YOUNG - MISS WORLD
ARA ARIDA - MISS UNIVERSE 3RD-RUNNER UP
ANGELEE DELOS REYES - MISS EARTH - TOP 8
BEA SANTIAGO - MISS INTERNATIONAL
♥♥♥
Missycutie

Real Life Name/Nick: Missy
Date of Birth: 22 Jan 1989
Profession: HR Consultant
Hobbies/Interests: reading forums

Postby Islander1 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:05 pm

ajsy0203 wrote:Although the case is resolved for now but the road to become a elite pageant circle is still long way to go.

Focus:
1. Improving the application/franchise rules and regulation
2. Prove to the netizens that Miss Supranational is not a "irrelevant pageant" (just what happened to the results of the poll few months back)
3. Convince a major cable TV network like Star World to air the pageant not just Polish, Belarussian TV network and GMA 7 (Philippines).

Your "poll" may have said something, but the pageant is not irrelevant. I talked to the FB admins and they said they are tied with UNAIDS in Poland and they are in the process of adopting a cause in Africa.
Miss Universe 2021 Top 3

USA
SPAIN
INDIA
Islander1

Date of Birth: 17 May 1994
Hobbies/Interests: Volleyball.

Postby marujhoon » Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:29 pm

ETO NA.......JOLOGS NAMAN ANG SIBUYAS SA SUPRA(THE LEGIT!!!).......HOLDING THAT BOGUS SUPRA IN THE SIBUYASLANDIA WOULD BRING NEGATIVITY TO THE LEGIT ORGANIZERS!!!!----AND EXPECT A SIBUYAS WINNER ON THAT BOGUS SUPRA!!!!!
marujhoon

Real Life Name/Nick: marj
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: interior designer,production designer
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: web browsing,bowling,lawn tennis,swimming,jogging

Postby Bonitillo Campanella » Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:05 pm

l really hate all the fuckery surrounding this pageant

#TRAMOYA
Angela, gracias por hacer historia guapa!
=D>

Bonitillo Campanella
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Estibaliz Kloutier
Date of Birth: 01 Jul 1994
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: PR Maven
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Miss Universe, MW, MI

Postby manoypoe » Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:50 pm

Missus wrote:
warenarchangel wrote:

THIS FUCKING IDIOT NEVER FAILS TO DRAG MISS EARTH EVERYTIME HE SEES THE OPINION OF A FILIPINO THAT GOES AGAINST HIS. =;)) =;))
manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby The Alchemist » Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:43 am

f**k YOU MISSUS! :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger:

Just wanna finger you...just for the heck of it

Missus wrote:
warenarchangel wrote:

The Alchemist
PAGEANT APPRENTICES are novice experts & connoisseurs.
PAGEANT APPRENTICES are novice experts & connoisseurs.

Real Life Name/Nick: Mar
Date of Birth: 15 Jul 1984
Profession: Traveler
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: Traveling

Postby dhexxxxx » Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:49 pm

Missus wrote:
warenarchangel wrote:

Pak U!!!!
" If you don't design your own life plan, chances are you'll fall into someone else's plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much."
dhexxxxx
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: dhex
Date of Birth: 29 Mar 1990
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: i wont tell
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Hobbies/Interests: nothing

Postby JaninaCruz-Vega » Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:22 am

Missus wrote:
warenarchangel wrote:

JaninaCruz-Vega

Real Life Name/Nick: Janina Vega
Date of Birth: 10 Dec 1985
Profession: Model
Hobbies/Interests: strutting the catwalk

Postby Damian » Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:39 pm

Damian
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Real Life Name/Nick: Damian
Date of Birth: 03 Aug 1981
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: many things

Postby sleuth08 » Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:21 pm

manoypoe wrote:
Missus wrote:
warenarchangel wrote:

THIS FUCKING IDIOT NEVER FAILS TO DRAG MISS EARTH EVERYTIME HE SEES THE OPINION OF A FILIPINO THAT GOES AGAINST HIS. =;)) =;))

OFCOURSE, BECAUSE MONKEYS LIKE HIM ARE JEALOUS BECAUSE MISS EARTH REMAINS STRONG AND SUCCESSFUL WHILE MISS CHUPANATIONL CONTINUES TO SUCK.

THE PAGEANT IS AN ACTUAL LOUSINESS IN ITS BEST AND NOW THE PAGEANT IS DESTROYED.

BYE BYE MISS CHUPANATIONAL.
sleuth08

Date of Birth: 10 Dec 1977
Profession: airline load controller
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: DESTROYING MISS EARTH HATERS

Return to Miss Supranational