The P's Kingdom- Islander's Miss Universe Pre-Arrival Picks

The P's Kingdom- Islander's Miss Universe Pre-Arrival Picks

Postby Islander1 » Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:25 am

Finally the time has come for the most awaited pageant in the world. In just a few days, 87 of the world's most beautiful, charming, sweet and competitive ladies will be making their way to the world's largest country..........Moscow Russia!!!!! This will be the first time in quite a while since a European country has hosted Miss Universe and I'm anticipating an amazing show. The batch on a whole for me is a normal one, I don't think it's better or worst than last year's. This year the strongest continent is Europe and I'm glad they took advantage of it, because a European Miss Universe is long overdue.

BUBBLES:

Nicaragua: Nastassja Bolivar
Nastassja had a rough start as Miss Nicaragua 2013. She used to look old and worn out, however, as Miss Universe is approaching you can't help but notice how well she has transformed. She is now looking like a true queen, with an amazing body and killer catwalk. Nicaragua has a very weak sash at Miss Universe, however, if Nastassja is styled well, she could make it past the first cut. She was also the winner of Nuestra Belleza Latina, so the experience and exposure is a big plus here.

Ecuador: Constanza Baez
After the beautiful Carolina clapped last year, Ecuador didn't lose hope, this year they crowned another stunner, who has had one of the most successful transformation. Constanza does not channel the usual “fierce diva” energy that we are accustomed to see from the Latina's. She is channeling the sweet and innocent vibe that Miss Universe has been looking for lately and I think it might work in her favor. Apart from being beautiful, Constanza has a bangin' body and she also underwent training in Venezuela from which I'm anticipating a great performance.

Indonesia: Whulandary Herman
Whulan and I are now history! I used to love this girl sooooo much, but after the constant revelation of her pics, she has become too common. Nevertheless, I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt, because she is the BEST candidate Indonesia has ever sent to Miss Universe. She is also a professional model, so that experience should help her. Her downfalls IMO are her body (which looks like pure bones) and sash factor. However, I heard rumors that her body is in better shape now. So if that's true, along with a great performance, she could crack the top 16.

Netherlands: Stephanie Tency
She is not being noticed by many people, which is understandable because Europe is extremely strong this year. However, Stephanie is a major underdog and has had a decent transformation. Her face is not the strongest compared to other candidates, but it is decent enough to get her noticed. If she plays her cards right, along with the backup of Chi, she could make the cut and even go further.

Dominican Republic: Yaritza Reyes
Considering how weak the black queens are this year, Yaritza has a high chance of making it. One of her major asset is her hair, which makes you recognize her from miles. Her beauty is a combination of Yendi Philipps and Bodine Koehler for me, however, her hair (as amazing as it is) always take away from her physical features when let out. I hope she is given the right styling, because this ebony cannot miss the cut.

India: Manasi Moghe
If Manasi was crowned a few months earlier, she would've been a reckon to deal with at Miss Universe. After being crowned for a mere few weeks, one can see clearly how fast she is transforming. Her beauty always stands out in group pics and at one time she even overshadowed the current Miss Universe. One of Manasi's biggest downfall is her body. She has the curves in all the right places, however, they need major toning. Even though she has a disappointing body, we cannot ignore the fact that this is the best representative India has had in the last three years.

TOP 16:

Elmira Abdrazakova
Elmira is the only contestant who has a 95% chance of placing right now and that's because the pageant is being held in her homeland and usually there is a spot for the home girl. However, there was some sort of controversy involving her that had to do with her not being a pure Russian or something and I feel that might haunt her. Enough of politics, I personally don't find Elmira on the same level as previous Miss Russia's. She is always given poor styling and her smile is a bit awkward to me. But she has a great personality and that could work in her favor behind the doors.

Olga Storozhenko
Olga is a goddess! She is extremely photogenic and she stands out in candids, however, I'm a bit concerned about her personality on stage. She is giving me the vibes of Diana Avdiu (Miss Kosovo 2012), who has a flawless face, but cold personality on stage. If this turns out to be true, I hope she does something about it, because a face like this cannot be wasted!

Dominique Rinderknecht
Dominique is a contestant one cannot hate. She does not have the best face in this competition, but her beauty is enough for her to get noticed. Two things that sets her apart from the other contestants is her short blond hair and bubbly personality. I would've been happier to see her sporting longer hair because it compliments her face, but I do think this beauty is going to put up a good fight.

Amy Willerton
I'm not 100% convinced about Amy as yet. When she is not styled properly, she looks like a hot mess and when she is styled properly, she looks phenomenal. She has one of the best body in this edition and she is also one of the tallest candidates, so I hope she would capitalize on those two things. I've seen her in action as well and she is pretty decent, but as mentioned before, she needs to maintain proper styling.

Lucia Aldana
Many people are underestimating Lucia and I can't understand why? I know she looks lost in many of her candids (which is her only problem in my eyes), but she is amazing on stage. When she goes out there she knows what she is doing! Facially she is the best latina and she has an amazing body to match her face. But at the end of the day, it all depends on how well she plays her game.

Erin Brady
I used to think that Erin was an upgrade from Olivia, but after visiting her official thread I was a bit disappointed. She is styled poorly, she seems tired and she looks older than her age. In terms of stage projections I have to admit that that is her stronghold, but if she is not careful, her beauty would be overshadowed by many of the other candidates.

TOP 10:

Luna Voce
Luna is probably one of the best representatives coming from Italy in quite a while. She is beautiful and has the pageant experience to help her. She also have the sponsor of the swimwear (Yamamay) to give her a lead.

Melita Fabecic
Melita is one of my sentimental favorites, however, I'm a bit concerned about her as of lately. She is certainly a drop dead gorgeous contender for the Miss Universe title, but she is exuding too much of that sexy, seductive vibe. I'm afraid if she portrays that in her presentations, she might get cut very fast, which would be heartbreaking. However, if she opt for the more elegant and calm look, she could very well win the title and continue the “C” scenario (California, Connecticut and Croatia).

Patricia Rodriguez
Patricia is gorgeous! Her beauty jumps right at you and it makes you want more of her. She looks a bit similar to Melita IMO, but unlike Melita, she does not give you the sexy and seductive vibe. Patricia also competed in Miss World where she placed amongst the top 15, so that exposure should definitely help her.

Maria Gabriela Isler
Maria may not be in the same league of previous Miss Venezuela's based on actual physical beauty, but she is a stand out in her own way. During the course of her reign she has transformed into a beautiful swan, who is ready to take Russia like an earthquake. She used to have these huge jaw bones, but now with the right styling, you could hardly notice it. The unique thing about Maria is her elegant and down to earth personality, which sets her apart from the other candidates.

Olivia Wells
After years of sending the same type of blonde queens, we finally got something different from Australia. A lot people are underestimating Olivia, but she is going to bring it when it matters most. She is smart, amazing on stage and she has a great personality. In my opinion, Olivia is the type of beauty Miss Universe has been looking for lately, calm and simple. Even though she isn't a blonde, I'm having the feeling that Olivia will surpass her predecessors placement and capture the DNL.

Top 5:

Jakelyne Oliveira
Finally Brazil is sending a queen who is young, fresh and does not have “plastic surgery” stamped across her face. Jakelyne is another one of my favorites and I think many people are underestimating her abilities. From pictures she does not stand out very much, but her beauty is a knock-out in motion. Her advantage over the other delegates are her extremely toned body, her amazing catwalk and strong stage presence. This Brazilian babe certainly has what it takes to put Brazil in the top 5 for the third consecutive time.

Ariella Arida
Ariella has had quite a bumpy transformation. There were times when you could see improvements and there are times when she was back to square one. But lately, she has been looking a lot better and she has also started to be a bit more consistent with her looks. One of the things I don't like about Ariella is her lifeless personality when speaking. She comes across as the girl who speaks just because she has to speak. There is no emotion nor personality in her words. With Mutya wining Miss Supranational, Megan wining Miss World and Janine's first Runner Up placement in Miss Universe last year, the pressure on Ariella is extremely high, however, she is humble and confident, which are two things that will work in her favor.

Hinarani De Longeaux
Hina and I had quite a journey. I used to bash her because of my strong preference for Marine, but as days go by she has proved that she is worthy of being a queen. Her major advantage over the other delegates are her unique and exotic features, which makes you notice her right away. But, she does not know her angles and often times her pictures comes out underwhelming. I have confidence in her though, because she has an extremely strong team behind her.

Paulina Krupinska
Paulina certainly has no bad angles, her beauty stands out in every aspect even when she is styled poorly. But while she has the face of Miss Universe 2013, it is not enough. I'm a bit concerned with her body, weak sash along with politics. She has the highest chance facially to capture the crown for Europe, but she has the odds against her and that could make her be the sacrificial goddess this year.

Monic Perez
Monic has been my favorite from the get-go and I hardly believe it would change. She overall is an outstanding and catchy queen. I admit she is not the best facially, but she is a great performer and a critical thinker. Monic's biggest advantage in this competition is her versatile personality. According to her style, in one moment she could knock-out anyone in her way and the next moment she'll be running from mosquitoes. Overall, I think Monic is the best choice for Miss Universe 2013 and she is one of the few who has potential to bring back credibility to the pageant.

Well, there you have it! Please note that this is not a stable list and it will change as soon the girls hit the Russian grounds!

Last edited by Islander1 on Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Miss Universe 2021 Top 3

USA
SPAIN
INDIA
Islander1
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 17 May 1994
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Volleyball.

Re: The P's Kingdom- Islander's Miss Universe Pre-Arrival P

Postby steve » Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:09 am

I am a fan of your predictions and always wait for them.
=D>
:=p
IT'S MISS UNIVERSE SEASON!
IT'S WAR SEASON!
IT'S BASHING SEASON!
steve
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: steve
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Hobbies/Interests: surfing

Postby Islander1 » Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:10 am

steve wrote:
=D>

Glad to hear that Steve! Hope you weren't disappointed with this one.
Miss Universe 2021 Top 3

USA
SPAIN
INDIA
Islander1

Postby haroldgerm » Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:14 am

great choices! =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3
Praise the name of LORD JESUS!
haroldgerm
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: harold
Date of Birth: 31 Aug 1976
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: employee
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: reading

Postby steve » Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:18 am

Islander1 wrote:
steve wrote:
=D>

surely not, dearie...
yours is not a fan-based prediction.
very objective!
IT'S MISS UNIVERSE SEASON!
IT'S WAR SEASON!
IT'S BASHING SEASON!
steve

Real Life Name/Nick: steve
Hobbies/Interests: surfing

Postby Islander1 » Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:23 am

steve wrote:
Islander1 wrote:
steve wrote:
=D>

surely not, dearie...
yours is not a fan-based prediction.
very objective!

Well I was definitely lenient to some of my faves, but I try to picture how the politics game would affect the overall choices!
Miss Universe 2021 Top 3

USA
SPAIN
INDIA
Islander1

Postby Beta » Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:46 am

very nice list !
Beta
ANGELS are the nicest persons of the forum.
ANGELS are the nicest persons of the forum.

Date of Birth: 30 Jul 2008
Profession: BOSS
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Hobbies/Interests: EVERYTHING

Postby Melcheeze » Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:59 am

I'm your BIGGEST fan!
Perfect Beauty Defines Your Attitude

Image Image
Melcheeze

Date of Birth: 26 Dec 1982
Profession: CSSA
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Log in to Missosology

Postby Islander1 » Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:26 am

Melcheeze wrote:I'm your BIGGEST fan!

Lol thank you! :-*
Miss Universe 2021 Top 3

USA
SPAIN
INDIA
Islander1

Postby bloomfield » Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:31 am

GOOD JOB, Islander ......... Your picks are almost, if not always CLOSE TO REALITY !!!! keep it up! your taste in beauty is just awesome !!!! :=p
bloomfield

Real Life Name/Nick: ton
Date of Birth: 21 Sep 1985
Sexual Orientation: Bicurious
Profession: pt
Hobbies/Interests: tennis, movies,driving

Postby MOCHA » Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:35 am

Show me a pic of Paulina when she is even styled poorly. >:) Let me know what's up since that is completely bs. She's one of the best-dressed contestant if not the best in this year's edition. Show me a pic and prove it to me because I see so much styles in her and fashionista. I'm open for debate.

Wuzz poppin'?
8->
MOCHA

Postby tagalabangon » Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:00 am

I really can't wait for your PE Tag upgrade Islander..;)
And you've just revealed your 3P's in your top 5..
Suprisingly you inluded Philippines..hahaha

Nice list though!
Many stunning girls this year..
Need to see more from Ukraine, France, Australia and Great Britain..:)
tagalabangon
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Manash
Date of Birth: 16 Sep 1987
Profession: Call Center Agent
Hobbies/Interests: reading books

Postby Rainbowp0wer » Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:40 am

JOB WELL DONE ISLANDER :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7
Rainbowp0wer

Real Life Name/Nick: Ethan
Date of Birth: 05 Aug 1994
Profession: Architect
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: Drawing

Postby guystuff21 » Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:56 am

One of the best pre-arrival list i've seen so far. Look forward to your final list! >=p
guystuff21
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Prince
Date of Birth: 02 Jan 1988
Sexual Orientation: Bicurious
Profession: Engineer
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hobbies/Interests: Playing guitar

Postby johndavis013 » Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:11 am

Finally! The hot picks I've been waiting for. 8-> I always await your predictions and hot picks since they appear well-considered and thought of. I agree on almost exactly the same placements though I was thinking of putting France on top of the list right now. Good choices in my opinion, anyway. :=p :=p :=p
johndavis013

Date of Birth: 30 Jan 1990
Profession: On-line Language Teacher/ Engineering Student
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: pageant coaching, fashion designing, singing
Message: Missossology is a real phenomenon. It keeps me posted with the latest happenings in the the Big 5.

Postby prowazekii » Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:48 am

everything is great, until I saw puerto Rico :-O :-O :-O :-O
i think of Miss Universe who is the most beautiful, most femininely graceful, most charming, delightful and sweet...
prowazekii

Real Life Name/Nick: Ron Weasley Fr. Hogwarts
Profession: Physician
Hobbies/Interests: The OLympic Games,Miss Universe,HP and Haus MD
Message: " hard work and perseverance outlast sheer luck and talent"

Postby monmon298 » Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:17 am

Islander1 wrote:
Indonesia: Whulandary Herman

Her downfalls IMO are her body (which looks like pure bones) and sash factor. [/color]

Oh my god her body is perfect!

People with jobs/life spend less time online.
monmon298

Date of Birth: 31 Aug 1987
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Government Employee
Hobbies/Interests: PublicHealth, Microbiology, Genomics, Epidemiology

Postby monmon298 » Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:18 am

I agree with your top five. I am not a huge fan of Ara, but her S*ash factor is very strong.
Last edited by monmon298 on Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

monmon298

Postby The Alchemist » Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:27 am

Putting Ariella in the top 5 is bit risky for me.......

If she gets into the top 16 and there are no other asians in it such as Whulan and Vietnam..she could pull a top 5 being the only Asian among caucasian looking girls in the top 16 ,and she is a great performer.

However..it is extremely difficult for her to outshine these ladies if they are in the top 16 and top 10 as well...hypothetically

france
brazil
poland
pr
The Alchemist
PAGEANT APPRENTICES are novice experts & connoisseurs.
PAGEANT APPRENTICES are novice experts & connoisseurs.

Real Life Name/Nick: Mar
Date of Birth: 15 Jul 1984
Profession: Traveler
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: Traveling

Postby monmon298 » Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:30 am

beautywanderlust wrote:Putting Ariella in the top 5 is bit risky for me.......

If she gets into the top 16 and there are no other asians in it such as Whulan and Vietnam..she could pull a top 5 being the only Asian among caucasian looking girls in the top 16 ,and she is a great performer.

However..it is extremely difficult for her to outshine these ladies if they are in the top 16 and top 10 as well...hypothetically

france
brazil
poland
pr

The s*ash factor can do wonders. I guess.
Last edited by monmon298 on Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

monmon298

Postby PrinceToni09 » Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:45 am

Nice choices, I've been checking misso for more than year now, and I always like reading your picks and opinions, keep it up buddy! :-*
PrinceToni09
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1986
Profession: Market researcher
Hobbies/Interests: Sports,fashion,beauty pageant

Postby frey » Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:07 am

Oh yeah okay, I now proclaim that AMADEUZ and ISLANDER1 have the most realistic lists ever!!! NICE READ, 3 Ps in the TOP 5, definitely it's their kingdom!!!
ImageImage
frey
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.

Real Life Name/Nick: Cleo Ray A. Tabada
Date of Birth: 26 Nov 1999
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Senator
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: Roaming the Internet. Hanging out with Friends.

Postby DEMIGOD* » Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:04 pm

A PE tag fits your personality, I think the Admin should appoint you to be one. A+ grade =D> =D>
DEMIGOD*
CUTIES are ADORABLE & CUTE members.
CUTIES are ADORABLE & CUTE members.

Real Life Name/Nick: Gerent
Date of Birth: 30 Jan 1916
Profession: Part Human - Part GOD
Hobbies/Interests: collecting paper bill from different countries
Message: Don't dare to play with me... I'm a terrible GAME MASTER!

Postby GlamRock » Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:39 pm

one of the most sensible thoughts one would come across here in misso.

I'm not praising you for putting Ara up there of because I have PHL flag.
I just gravitate more with people who posts with sense and class.

Nonetheless, I'm wondering why some are not eyeing misses Germany (im seeing string contender here)... Argentina (i think she's an underrated latina, prettier than Peru-my opinion).... same with Paraguay (though she should tone down her stuck up poses, she's already gorgeous as she is, no need for the excessive camera struts)..... glad you mentioned Ecuador, she's something else as well (I believe soft waves are much suited for her than those big voluminous curls as this tends to age her a bit- I have seen her with a softer curls and voila!), Australian brunnette is also a class of her own. Would others care to give their thoughts on these ladies as well (or is it just me who's missing out on something -LOL!)

Overall, valid points for your picks Islander.

GlamRock

Date of Birth: 19 Dec 1988
Profession: gamer.
Hobbies/Interests: whatever goes.......
Message: “Free speech carries with it some freedom to listen. ” -yelraMbOB

Postby valleriam » Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:56 pm

I'm so happy that you believe in Monic! I would be ecstatic if she wins the 6th crown for Puerto Rico! :hx

I find Colombia a bit FLAT! But she is a beauty.
MY FINAL CHOICES FOR MISS UNIVERSE 2022:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1954551
valleriam

Date of Birth: 24 Jan 1988
Profession: HBIC
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty

Postby Roccolovescoco » Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:04 pm

it's your thread even though I don't agree with one or two most of them are spot on. :)>-
Roccolovescoco

Real Life Name/Nick: Sia
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1988
Profession: MD
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty, Health

Postby AMADEUZ » Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:24 pm

We have very different opinions about the girls but overall, that's a great Top 15.
Almost too good to be true because we all know big surprises are coming.

I'm missing Vietnam though. Too bad Russia has to be up there lol.

AMADEUZ

Date of Birth: 14 Feb 1990
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
Profession: JUNKIE
Hobbies/Interests: SNUGGLING

Postby Zinnia » Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:30 pm

Hehe i agree with you about filipina queens, Filipina queens are really humble and down to earth....

but sadly they are the complete opposite of majority of their pinoy supporters who are arrogant! (not all but most) :)>- :)>- there are some pinoy forumers who are nice and decent, but there are some who are arrogant too! and that's what made foreign forumers hates pinay queens, not because of our queens itself, i know you don't hate our queens that much, you only hate her because of her supporters. :| :| :| :|

Miss Universe 2022 is like a rollercoaster ride.
FULL OF SURPRISES !!!

Zinnia

Date of Birth: 02 Apr 1995
Profession: student
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants, Fashion, Music, Food

Postby Islander1 » Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:52 pm

MOCHA wrote:Show me a pic of Paulina when she is even styled poorly. >:) Let me know what's up since that is completely bs. She's one of the best-dressed contestant if not the best in this year's edition. Show me a pic and prove it to me because I see so much styles in her and fashionista. I'm open for debate.

Wuzz poppin'?
8->

Dear Goddess of Beauty,

I was just writing figuratively. I want my readers to get my point that regardless of how terrible she is styled (if), that her beauty still stands out. So chillax! No need for war, my kingdom is feeling lazy today. aight? :-*

tagalabangon wrote:I really can't wait for your PE Tag upgrade Islander..;)
And you've just revealed your 3P's in your top 5..
Suprisingly you inluded Philippines..hahaha

Nice list though!
Many stunning girls this year..
Need to see more from Ukraine, France, Australia and Great Britain..:)

I think I can't wait for that moment myself :%)) :%)) :%)) :%))

I included Philippines because she deserves it. She has been working extremely hard and I'm confident she will deliver.

Ukraine may place because of politics, France and Great Britain are performers and Australians are Trump's weakness.

johndavis013 wrote:Finally! The hot picks I've been waiting for. 8-> I always await your predictions and hot picks since they appear well-considered and thought of. I agree on almost exactly the same placements though I was thinking of putting France on top of the list right now. Good choices in my opinion, anyway. :=p :=p :=p

I see your favorite is France? I didn't put her on top because I do believe that Puerto Rico and Poland are better than her in overall packaging.

prowazekii wrote:everything is great, until I saw puerto Rico :-O :-O :-O :-O

:-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O You no like PR?

monmon298 wrote:I agree with your top five. I am not a huge fan of Ara, but her f**k factor is very strong.

Lol?

beautywanderlust wrote:Putting Ariella in the top 5 is bit risky for me.......

france
brazil
poland
pr

Philippines stronghold has never been in the beauty department, it has always been "performance" for the last three queens and they still managed to make it above girls who are miles better than them facially.

DEMIGOD* wrote:
A PE tag fits your personality, I think the Admin should appoint you to be one. A+ grade =D> =D>

Lol! I'm not sure if they are convinced that I deserve one :-P >:D<

GlamRock wrote:.

one of the most sensible thoughts one would come across here in misso.

I'm not praising you for putting Ara up there of because I have PHL flag.
I just gravitate more with people who posts with sense and class.

Nonetheless, I'm wondering why some are not eyeing misses Germany (im seeing string contender here)... Argentina (i think she's an underrated latina, prettier than Peru-my opinion).... same with Paraguay (though she should tone down her stuck up poses, she's already gorgeous as she is, no need for the excessive camera struts)..... glad you mentioned Ecuador, she's something else as well (I believe soft waves are much suited for her than those big voluminous curls as this tends to age her a bit- I have seen her with a softer curls and voila!), Australian brunnette is also a class of her own. Would others care to give their thoughts on these ladies as well (or is it just me who's missing out on something -LOL!)

Overall, valid points for your picks Islander.

I do have an eye out for Germany, but I need to see more of her and Argentina. I'm 50/50 on Paraguay! I think she is a bit overrated as of now, but I do agree she has the goods to make an upset.
Miss Universe 2021 Top 3

USA
SPAIN
INDIA
Islander1

Postby Islander1 » Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:00 am

valleriam wrote:I'm so happy that you believe in Monic! I would be ecstatic if she wins the 6th crown for Puerto Rico! :hx

I find Colombia a bit FLAT! But she is a beauty.

Monic has always been my queen and nothing will ever change my mind about that. I think you're well aware of how strongly I stand behind my queens regardless of how terrible or amazing they might look :-P

Yes! She needs to express herself through her pics and she is not doing it. That's my only problem with her. I know she is pretty good on stage because I've seen videos of her in action.

AMADEUZ wrote:.

We have very different opinions about the girls but overall, that's a great Top 15.
Almost too good to be true because we all know big surprises are coming.

I'm missing Vietnam though. Too bad Russia has to be up there lol.

I know lol!

I'm not sure about Vietnam! In her professional shots she is a knock out beauty, but her sash might haunt her.

Zinnia wrote:Hehe i agree with you about filipina queens, Filipina queens are really humble and down to earth....

but sadly they are the complete opposite of majority of their pinoy supporters who are arrogant! (not all but most) :)>- :)>- there are some pinoy forumers who are nice and decent, but there are some who are arrogant too! and that's what made foreign forumers hates pinay queens, not because of our queens itself, i know you don't hate our queens that much, you only hate her because of her supporters. :| :| :| :|

Bulls eye! I know there are some decent Filipinos out there, but some of them need to calm down lol. They also need to learn how to accept a constructive criticism from others and not be all aggressive about it. It's extremely annoying lol. :-*
Miss Universe 2021 Top 3

USA
SPAIN
INDIA
Islander1

Next

Return to Miss Universe