MEGAN YOUNG's PARENTS

MEGAN YOUNG's PARENTS

Postby kristopherjohn » Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:39 am

I've just watched ANC Headstart with Megan Young and come across how are Youngs' parents now? When she was asked about "divorce", Megan answered she is against it because she's seen it in her own family. Does that mean hiwalay na parents niya?

kristopherjohn
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: misso
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: misso
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Hobbies/Interests: reading finance books

Re: MEGAN YOUNG's PARENTS

Postby danksa » Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:17 am

Obviously! Just read between the lines. Very few pinoy/pinays whose parents were foreigner ended up with both their parents still staying together. So this is not an issue anymore nor something to be surprised of.
Where can i send the Bench GC's so you can buy a decent underwear? Act of charity ko na s pagiging basher mo!!!
danksa
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: DAN
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1979
Profession: EMPLOYED
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Interior designing/cooking

Postby Stage Diva » Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:35 am

baka nga.. Ang alam q happily married parents n megan, it was shown sa rated k few years ago
Stage Diva

Real Life Name/Nick: Exclusive
Date of Birth: 22 Oct 1988
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: Employee
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: pageants and moviews

Postby señora_santibañez » Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:47 am

Nakakaloka naman ang tanong mo girl. She's seen it with her own parents nga eh. Ibig mong sabihin nanjojoke lang si Megan? Ano nag-divorce tas binawi din after, nagpakasal uli? Girl naman. Naiinsulto naman ang aking katalinuhan sa pag-iisip mo.
señora_santibañez

Real Life Name/Nick: Angelica Santibañez
Date of Birth: 29 Feb 1984
Profession: Haciendera
Hobbies/Interests: kopra, mais, palay at tubo
Message: Ang sumeryoso sa aking pagmamaldita ay siyang tunay na chaka.

Postby jayhoo » Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:21 pm

kristopherjohn wrote:I've just watched ANC Headstart with Megan Young and come across how are Youngs' parents now? When she was asked about "divorce", Megan answered she is against it because she's seen it in her own family. Does that mean hiwalay na parents niya?

HA HA HA HA DAMN ! WHAT A RETARD... :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :% STAY IN YOUR rich COUNTRY. WE DON'T NEED HOMOS LIKE U WHO HAS A VERY POOR PERIPHERAL VISION.EVEN ITALY/SPAIN / BRAZIL GOT DIVORCE.. =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

.. THEY'RE MORE ADVANCE WITH THEIR THINKING THAN THE DEVELOPING COUNTRY LIKE PHIL WORST CASE IS, MOST FILILPINOS DOSEN'T EVEN KNOW THAT U CAN DIVORCE IN THOSE COUNTRIES.
jayhoo
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: jaycee
Date of Birth: 01 Dec 1981
Profession: securityFEDERAL
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: partee,partee,partee

Postby katosalvador » Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:49 pm

I WORKED IN SUBIC NAVAL BASE TILL 1988 AND AFTER WATCHING RATED K I REALIZED HE WAS THE GUY, A LIEUTENANT WHO OFTEN TALK WITH CAPT HEWITT THE HEAD OF THE SHIP REPAIR FACILITY, I THINK HE IS THE "TOTOY " AMONG THE GROUP. THE YOUNGEST I MEAN, HE LOOKS LIKE MEAGAN YOUNG NOT SO MUCH OF LAUREN, HIS EYES RESEMBLED SO MUCH OF MEAGAN.... THE GUY IS DOWN TO EARTH AND I BELIEVE HE LOVES FILIPINOS.... DROP DEAD GORGEOUS WAS THE HUSBAND OF RHODORA SILVA, WHO CAN LEVEL UP WITH TOM CRUISE IS ALSO PROMINENT DURING THAT TIME IN SUBIC.....HE IS VERY POLITE AND COURTEOUS WHEN HE SAW YOU STARING AT HIM HE SNAP BACK BY SAYING "HOW ARE YOU WITH A SMILE. HIS FACE IS STILL VIVID TO ME UP TO NOW....
katosalvador
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: felix
Date of Birth: 31 Dec 1960
Profession: businessman
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: gardening

Postby katosalvador » Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:57 pm

I WORKED IN SUBIC NAVAL BASE TILL 1988 AND AFTER WATCHING RATED K I REALIZED HE WAS THE GUY, A LIEUTENANT WHO OFTEN TALK WITH CAPT HEWITT THE HEAD OF THE SHIP REPAIR FACILITY, I THINK HE IS THE "TOTOY " AMONG THE GROUP. THE YOUNGEST I MEAN, HE LOOKS LIKE MEAGAN YOUNG NOT SO MUCH OF LAUREN, HIS EYES RESEMBLED SO MUCH OF MEAGAN.... THE GUY IS DOWN TO EARTH AND I BELIEVE HE LOVES FILIPINOS.... DROP DEAD GORGEOUS WAS THE HUSBAND OF RHODORA SILVA, WHO CAN LEVEL UP WITH TOM CRUISE IS ALSO PROMINENT DURING THAT TIME IN SUBIC.....HE IS VERY POLITE AND COURTEOUS WHEN HE SAW YOU STARING AT HIM HE SNAP BACK BY SAYING "HOW ARE YOU WITH A SMILE. HIS FACE IS STILL VIVID TO ME UP TO NOW....
katosalvador

Postby katosalvador » Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:59 pm

katosalvador

Postby kristopherjohn » Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:08 pm

First of all, she said "she's seen it in our family" - it may mean extended family in Philippine context. Say retard again coz I'm also thinking fairly...
Second, there are claims that their dad is still living with them. Proof of which is that in an interview, Megan said that both her dad and mom keep on advising her to save money and spend them wisely.
Third, her mom was featured in a segment of a tv mag where they featured her having the best love story which is unexpected as people around are bullying her to be not-so-attractive during her childhood.
Fourth, Megan said that entire family was surprised by their own dad of a vacation trip to US.
Lastly, with these premises, I do not think I should be called as RETARD! I am fairly considering words and reading in between lines.

Judgments above are not fair...
kristopherjohn

Postby kristopherjohn » Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:12 pm

señora_santibañez wrote:Nakakaloka naman ang tanong mo girl. She's seen it with her own parents nga eh. Ibig mong sabihin nanjojoke lang si Megan? Ano nag-divorce tas binawi din after, nagpakasal uli? Girl naman. Naiinsulto naman ang aking katalinuhan sa pag-iisip mo.

First of all, she said "she's seen it in our family" - it may mean extended family in Philippine context. Say retard again coz I'm also thinking fairly...
Second, there are claims that their dad is still living with them. Proof of which is that in an interview, Megan said that both her dad and mom keep on advising her to save money and spend them wisely.
Third, her mom was featured in a segment of a tv mag where they featured her having the best love story which is unexpected as people around are bullying her to be not-so-attractive during her childhood.
Fourth, Megan said that entire family was surprised by their own dad of a vacation trip to US.
Lastly, with these premises, I do not think I should be called as RETARD! I am fairly considering words and reading in between lines.

kristopherjohn

MEGAN YOUNGs PARENTS

Postby Hesterlaxy » Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:15 pm

Megan Fox was born on May 16, 1986 and has an older sister. She began her training in dance and theater when he was just 5 years. Her modeling career and quality began at the age of 13 when he won several awards at the American Modeling and Talent Convention in 1999.
Hesterlaxy
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.

Real Life Name/Nick: Hesterlaxy
Date of Birth: 21 Mar 2045
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Profession: missisilogu,info
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: Авто, Мото

Postby arabella28 » Sat Dec 19, 2015 10:49 pm

kristopherjohn wrote:
señora_santibañez wrote:Nakakaloka naman ang tanong mo girl. She's seen it with her own parents nga eh. Ibig mong sabihin nanjojoke lang si Megan? Ano nag-divorce tas binawi din after, nagpakasal uli? Girl naman. Naiinsulto naman ang aking katalinuhan sa pag-iisip mo.

I do think her parents are separated (not sure if they divorced already). I'll comment on all of your stated reasons/proof.
#1 "she's seen it in our family" - This was her latest comment. It was in 2013 I think.
#2 Their dad is no longer with them. He has another family (3rd family) and has now 2 kids. I think the first one was born around 2011/2012 and the other was just born last year. His dad moved back to the USA with his new fam.
#3 That TV show feature was around 2010/early 2011. If you read megan's blog, specifically her mother's day post, you'll see that sometime after it, her parents parted ways. She did mention about a heartbreak from a 20 year marriage. If we'll base it on megan's age and her parent marriage timeline as reported on the TV show feature, you'll know that the marriage started just a year before Megan's birth and in 2010/2011, meg was 20/21 years old.
#4 I think think this vacation trip was around 2009. I've seen pics. At that time, it seemed all was well in her family and her parents.
#5 I agree that there's no need to comment on how others manner of posting questions. Best to just answer the question.

Note: There's an article about her parents separation through a comment from her sister Lauren. She (lauren) mentioned being hurt their dad's leaving, given that she's a dad's girl and that she has a rift with her dad. This was published in 2013 and mentioned in the article that their parents parted ways 2 years ago, so that confirms 2011 separation.
Here: http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/story/33 ... im-someday
arabella28

Date of Birth: 28 Jun 1992
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: student
Hobbies/Interests: reading books, beauty pageants, fashion, art

Return to Fashion Arena